JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter

Author Topic: Maxim 2009 Hot 100  (Read 6582 times)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Maxim 2009 Hot 100
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »
MAXIM 2009 HOT 100
Their list is out. Most links go to respective threads, but some go to random posts.

100. Deanno Russo
99. Melissa Rycroft
98. Rebecca Mader
97. Marisa Tomei
96. Olivia Munn
95. Padma Lakshmi
94. Yvonne Strahovski
93. Michelle Obama
92. Joanna Krupa
91. Chelsea Handler
90. Roselyn Sanchez
89. Jamie Chung
88. Diane Kruger
87. Summer Glau
86. Ali Campoverdi
85. Michelle Trachtenberg
84. Minka Kelly
83. Whitney Port
82. Emma Watson
81. Heidi Montag
80. Jamie Gunns
79. Jaime King
78. Danica Patrick
77. Stacy Keibler
76. Cameron Richardson
75. Tricia Helfer
74. Amanda Bynes
73. Ashley Tisdale
72. Camilla Belle
71. Gabrielle Union
70. Maria Menounos
69. Jennifer Morrison
68. Ashley Greene
67. Emmy Rossum
66. Emma Stone
65. Amanda Righetti
64. Diora Baird
63. Milla Jovovich
62. Heidi Klum
61. Dania Ramirez
60. Carrie Underwood
59. Ana Ivanović
58. Miranda Kerr
57. Audrina Patridge
56. Amber Heard
55. Christina Milian
54. Rachel Bilson
53. Kim Kardashian
52. Beyoncé
51. Sienna Miller
50. Taylor Swift
49. Freida Pinto
48. Arielle Kebbel
47. Katie Cassidy
46. Nicole Scherzinger
45. Fergie
44. Avril Lavigne
43. Elisha Cuthbert
42. Nikki Reed
41. Nadine Velazquez
40. Lily Allen
39. Anna Faris
38. Charlize Theron
37. Cameron Diaz
36. Hayden Panettiere
35. Anna Kournikova
34. Scarlett Johansson
33. Blake Lively
32. Ciara
31. Hilary Duff
30. Penélope Cruz
29. Zoe Saldana
28. Danneel Harris
27. Vanessa Hudgens
26. Angelina Jolie
25. Julianne Hough
24. Eva Mendes
23. Lindsay Lohan
22. Kate Beckinsale
21. AnnaLynne McCord
20. Moon Bloodgood
19. Chan Marshall
18. Marisa Miller
17. Britney Spears
16. Gina Carano
15. Katy Perry
14. Christina Aguilera
13. Jessica Alba
12. Leighton Meester
11. Jessica Biel

10. Jennifer Love Hewitt

If you were finally getting over your 14-yearlong crush on JLH, we apologize for this picture, which will set your recovery back a good decade. Ever since she uttered her first, “Bailey!” on Party of Five, Love has been the object of many a man’s obsession. She left us high and dry for a bit, but her return to the tube on Ghost Whisperer gives us our weekly fix of Love and needy dead people.

9. Jordana Brewster

No offense, Paul Walker, but this breathtaking daughter of a Brazilian swimsuit model and granddaughter of a Yale University president is the real reason the entire world went to see Fast & Furious. Paul! Wait. Come back. It’s nothing personal!

8. Rihanna

Pop’s reigning princess has had a year of wild highs and lows, from two Grammy nods to a much-publicized altercation with R&B singer Chris Brown. But the Barbadian beauty—who picked up a don’t-mess- with-me pistol tat after the incident—is poised to return stronger than ever. Rumor has it she’s already begun recording her fourth album, the follow-up to 2007’s smash Good Girl Gone Bad. We’re dancing already!

7. Adriana Lima

With apologies to Mrs. Tom Brady, it’s Adriana who epitomizes the Brazilian bombshell— her killer curves, ridiculous sexiness, and adorable accent make this supermodel the hottest export from a nation stupid with smoking hot women. In addition to campaigns for Guess and Maybelline, the perfectly proportioned polyglot (she speaks Portuguese, English, and French) has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel for nine years running— yet somehow, we never tire of seeing her nearly naked. She broke our hearts when she married Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric, Commence hating Marko...now!

6. Eliza Dushku

On-screen in Fox’s Dollhouse, she’s a lethal hottie who can negotiate a hostage release or recover stolen art for the Greek government. Offscreen, she’s the show’s producer. Either way, you should stay on Eliza’s good side. In March, the former Angel and Buffy babe revealed to us that in addition to working 14-hour days doing many of her own stunts on the show, she still makes time for hygiene. “I love catching a glimpse of my tattoos when I strip down to take a shower.” Eliza, you’ve delivered a roundhouse kick to our heartstrings.

5. Mila Kunis

When the cast of Forgetting Sarah Marshall tapped the Ukraine-born Kunis to play Jason Segel's rebound, who could have predicted that she would throw of the entire premise of the movie? Mila's combination of exotic beauty and girl-next-door charm would make any sane man forget his ex in three seconds flat. With the upcoming Mike Judge comedy this fall, she cements her sexpot status. For those of us who remember Mila as Ashton Kutcher's cute (but frankly annoying) girlfriend on That 70s Show, there are two questions: When did she get so insanely hot? And why is she still with Macaulay Culkin?! Maybe some things are better left unanswered.

4. Malin Ackerman

Malin was tasked with one tough mission: distract moviegoers from Billy Crudup's 12-foot-long blue penis. She succeeded with flying colors--and a peelable latex costume. Watchmen wasn't the first time we've seen Malin (Who can forget her role in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle?), and it won't be the last. She's got four new flicks on her busy schedule.

3. Bar Rafaeli

If there’s any evidence that the Middle East is a land of beauty and wonder—not just unending turbulence— Bar is it. The 24-year-old Israeli supermodel with the brain-blowing bod scorched the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue this year, sending lonely high school gym coaches across the country into cardiac arrest at their mailboxes. These days, you can watch her hosting MTV’s House of Style—if you’re into that sort of thing. Or just keep staring at this incredibly hot photo.

2. Megan Fox

Seriously, do women get more painfully hot than this? Megan Fox has the face of an angel, a body so perfect that God may have carved it out of soap while in the shower, and sex appeal that could melt a unicorn’s horn. Plus, we hear she smells like clouds! Look for Megan as robot bait in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, a cheerleader in Jennifer’s Body, and a beauty beguiling Josh Brolin’s disfigured gunslinger in Jonah Hex. And look for us to keep typing “Megan Fox” in Google image search!

1. Olivia Wilde

We may not know a McDreamy from a McNugget, but when it comes to TV doctors, there is only one who makes our body temperature rise. The pulse-quickening internist played by Olivia Wilde on House, M.D. is named Thirteen (which we presume is out of 10) and has a terminal illness that causes her to dabble in drugs and casual sex. (That's how we want to go!) But we were drooling over this N.Y.C. native long before she was injected into Fox's hit medical drama. Roles on small-screen faves The Black Donnellys and The O.C. introduced Olivia to the world, but it's her prehistoric part in this month's Year One that will put her on top of it. As the object of Cro-Magnon lust in the Judd Apatow-produced, Harold Ramis-directed, Jack Black-starring comedy, Olivia will surely knock moviegoers back to the Stone Age. Ugh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this one way than the FHM UK one. I know more of the women here although I don't know a whole lot about 'em. Olivia is the only one of the top ten I don't know, but with the praise I've heard about her, I wanna check her out. All the women is the top ten are gorgeous, so I got no real complaints with that. Not too sure about Jordana at 9 though. I saw TFatF more Michelle Rodriguez. I think Jessica Biel would be a better fit.

Happy to see Leighton at 12, over Blake. Although in my dreams, Blake is usually on top. :P I kinda expected most guys to rank Blake over Leighton. In a way, I think Blake's, the hotter of the two, but I like Leighton more.

Only a few gripes not worth typing, but there are a few. I'm so tired of hearing about Michelle Obama and I don't get how Britney is so high, didn't Maxim recently rank her on an unsexy list? Only omission I can think of right now is Tina Fey. I've heard a lot of people talk about how funny Chelsea Handler is, but I don't see it. Also, no Kristen Bell?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:37:42 PM by arun.yothin »

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Maxim 2009 Hot 100
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:08:18 AM »
Olivia is the only one of the top ten I don't know
Out of the top 10, I've only heard of 4.. Olivia being one of 'em..

For the record..
1. Olivia Wilde (House)
:D

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 05:26:59 AM »
 :drool: HOT HOT HOT  :drool:

Jordana Brewster reminds me to Olivia Lufkin, at least in that pic...

great info, thanks :jphip:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
I always find these lists very very weird. :lol:

But I gotta say GOOD JOB with the thread... Can't believe you linked everyone's threads!! That is HARDCORE, man!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
Excellent job Arun!

Much prefer this list as well. It doesn't have the painfully obvious UK bias seen in the FHM one and is a bit more diverse than including an unknown UK TV presenter in the top 10. Not as predictable as well, I like that.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »
Thanks, everyone. It actually wasn't that tough since we have the indexes.

Offline shaco

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
jennifer love hewitt
and megan fox... ♥
love them...
but why would rihanna on 8th place... :(
no offense, but..still confuse...

Offline redstrike

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »
I always wonder how these lists are made because I never expect the top 3.

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 06:37:54 AM »
Olivia Wilde is very sexy. she deserves the number 1 spot.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter