JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXO-K - Mama

Author Topic: It's the Little Things  (Read 7024 times)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's the Little Things
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:22:23 AM »
I thought there was a thread like this in the H!P section that I could link to for a better example, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, are there any weird little things you find attractive in women? Any things you notice a lot of women you like have in common? Stuff like freckles, big ears, extra long toes, whatever. Little things most people may not like, but you love.

I love full lips, but I especially like when a woman's top lip is really full and sometimes doesn't have a pronounced Cupid's Bow. It's probably not a coincidence that a lot of cartoon girls I draw as well as ones I like drawn by others have lips like this.

Kelly Andrews kind of has it.

Risa Kasumi

Vilayna Lasalle

Vilayna and Risa look like girls straight outta my dreams. :drool:

Edit: Raquel Gibson is probably my favorite example.

I didn't notice this until some people about it, but I like girls with bigger noses. I don't think most of the ones I can think of have huge noses, but I have heard quite a few people talk about them being unattractive qualities for that particular person.

India de Beaufort

I didn't even know Shay Laren had a nose for a few weeks. XD

I've heard more than a few complain about Lucy's nose, but I don't see it. I guess it's bigger than most, or what would be considered "ideal" by some people. :?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 01:53:49 AM by arun.yothin »

Offline hideki8394

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It's the Little Things
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »
This is a great thread, it's always interesting to talk about the things you find attractive in women! Although, usually when I talk with other guys about women, we talk about the... obvious things like breast, hips, legs etc...

Firstly, I'll make a few comments about your post. I like full lips too. They're very sexy especially if the girl has a small mouth like for instance Yuko Ogura! Now, concerning nose sizes, I prefer women with small noses, yet it doesn't mean I won't find a women attractive just because she's got a nose slightly bigger than the average. For instance, I've heard people complaining about Sayaka Ando's nose, but first I don't think it's really that big and second Sayaka Ando is one of the most attractive women I can think of.  

By the way when I saw Raquel Gibson's picture my jaw dropped! She's gorgeous!!! I really like her facial expression in that picture.

The most obvious thing about the girls I like is that they are all Asian! But that's nothing weird or unusual, even if I'm Caucasian, is it?! There are many things I find attractive in women and recently, about 2 mouths ago I found out that I like women with cute feet aswell! Now, what is so cute about feet, I don't know... A year ago I wouldn't even look at them!

It's pretty hard to find good pictures of feet, but I was able to find this great one: (it's Natsuko Tatsumi's foot)

Here are a couple more: (the picture on the left is Natsuko again and the picture on the right is Nozomi Sasaki)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:26:50 PM by hideki8394 »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It's the Little Things
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 01:09:10 PM »
So long as you don't go excluding hotties from other races then it's all good.

For me, my little fascination is with freckles, I think they can be incredibly cute. They have such an air of innocence. Most women who have freckles look younger and maintain their "cuteness". They don't ever seem to loose their, let's call it adorableness. sadly it seems to have the opposite effect on males such as myself  :fainted:

Women like Evangeline Lily

Or Lucy Liu

Another little quirk I recently found out that I absolutely adore, is if a woman smiles or is laughing and their face 'scrunches', for lack of a better word, as they do it. Eyes are closed, cheekbones raised, little wrinkles on the brow of her nose. Of course, who better to demonstrate this than Takitty herself?

Asuka Sawaguchi as well *NSFW*

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXO-K - Mama