JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 141907 times)

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
Name/AKA: lei
Favorite AKB48 Member: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Yuko Oshima, Akimoto Sayaka, Takamina and Mariko-sama (is SKE48 counted? if it is, then It would be wMatsui)
Favorite Team: team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: maimai, maachan, meetan, and komorin :(
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DIVA
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: UZA (ouch... the hardest question of all.  XD)
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: mid 2011, i think. by playing the game "Taiko no Tatsujin" for PSP and DS, though I only knew few of their song which is Heavy Rotation, RIVER and Everyday Kachuusha by that time Acchan, and Harunyan are the first 2 member I know. Then by late 2012 I really got addicted to Heavy Rotation and want to listen to their other songs and I explore more of AKB48 world by watching Majisuka Gakuen and AKBINGO!
Reason why you like AKB48: I love their musics! They are all talented!!
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2013, 05:53:18 PM »
Hi, just started this forum a few months ago and felt filling this up~

Name/AKA: AgentBlueBear|Yannie
Favorite AKB48 Member: OSHIma Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki  :heart:
Favorite Team: The dorkies; Team K  XD
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko [my kami-oshi for Life], Maachan, Meetan [ i miss her harassment  XD ]
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b, Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Zero-Sum Taiyou [ Just can`t get rid of it! ]
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: When I watched Majisuka Gakuen, I become interested and started spazzing over them. Part of my spazzing I watched their hardships on how they obtained their current status in the industry,how they shed their tears and sweat just to give color in the idol life and how they manage to smile over a overdosing works. I realized theyre really are hardworking girls reaching for their dreams in life. It makes me feel inspired :''> and `til now im supporting them with all my might!  :rock:
Reason why you like AKB48: They are baka XD and so much full of smiles that makes me want to jump and hug them  :roll:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2013, 12:22:14 PM »
Name/AKA: Ashura/Asyura
Favorite AKB48 Member: AKB: Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) SKE: Matsui Rena NMB: Yamamoto Sayaka (Saya-nee)
Favorite Team: AKB48's old Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) <-- First oshii
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Sakura no Hanabira-tachi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Ashura was just trolling around with some of his friends and his senpai, who's oshimen was Paruru, introduced him to AKB48. At first Ashura listened to [Baby, Baby, Baby] but didn't liked it very much. After trolling around some more, he found a song named [RIVER]. Ashura listened to it and some translations and felt touched. Ashura actually doesn't like J-Pop much at that time since it reminded em of K-Pop but after trying hard, searching for some good songs, lives, etc that Ashura's senpai recommended, he began to like AKB a little, and that's when Ashura found AKBINGO!! and Ashura fell in love with Acchan QwQ
Reason why you like AKB48: Simple. You like what you like. There's no reason. But if there was, it's probably because Ashura felt really close and touched with the members, unlike when he listened to K-pop. And also the because he loves the members (Except Takamina. Don't ask) and wants to support them in any way he can >A<. After Ashura gets his credit card. SOON! OAO

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2013, 03:58:57 PM »
I guess I should ease myself out of the fan fiction thread and start inputting myself also into the rest of the forum by starting here. :sweatdrop:

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 Member: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena (SKE48), Kimoto Kanon (SKE48), Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
Favorite Team: Team A overall and Yuki's Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Name
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Ikiru Koto
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: It all started when I was surfing the net last year during the summer. I was bored and ended up on a review of Majisuka Gakuen drama with season one and two. After reading a few fan fictions from Black Gekikara's blog, I watched the drama just so I was able to understand who the characters are. I soon realized that it was based on an idol group. However... I ended up watching Kataomoi Finally by SKE48 first. But I soon figured out that there were multiple groups and thus got into the 48 Group from listening to more of their famous songs (RIVER, Aitakatta, Sakura no Hanabaritachi, etc.)

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
Name/AKA: Cometerz48 / Hana
Favorite AKB48 Member: Umeda Ayaka, Uchida Mayumi, Hirata Rina, Kobayashi Kana, Iwata Karen, Sato Sumire
Favorite Team: Oshima Team K!!
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Oku Manami, Hata Shawako (SKE48)
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DiVA!!!!
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Kimi to niji to taiyou to (Kamikyokutachi)
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:Got hooked after watching JKT's Heavy Rotation then search for AKB version and fell for AKB more instead of JKT~
Reason why you like AKB48: Unlike K-pop girlband, we watched how AKB grew. Most K-pop artists went and do plastic surgery and completely change their appearance. AKB doesn't (Accept for Iwata Karen's emergency surgery), they just go with what they have. Takamina, Yuko, and Ume with their heights for example. Next, despite the lack of fans they have ages ago, they refused to give up on their path and walk steadily until it reached it's 8 years soon. They do take their future seriously in AKB, and it's great to see lot's of determined people like that :D

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »
Name/AKA: Shinoki/Shino
(Answering Favorite member/team questions with AKB members only~ Cuz my main oshis are in SKE~ In my signature.. well, for now, cuz I might change it)
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takamina
Favorite Team: Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Meetan/Erepyon
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Not Yet
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Tomo yo
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan:
AKB0048 was an amazing anime that despite being awkward, in truth I fell in love with Kumi's character, Makoto(0048), and Shawako's character, as well as Kanata(0048), I kind of disliked the main character, but I ended up searching up AKB48. I found that they had a bunch of otaku's in the group so I was happy like a little kid. Well, since Heavy Rotation being the 2nd AKB PV I saw, it scarred me the first time I saw it... because I was used to ecchi manga.. But not real gravure type things... Well, eventually, I got bored since anime took too much time to watch and manga wouldn't load. Thus, AKBingo because it seemed interesting. Yeah, it was interesting so I marathon ed like 150 episodes in a month or two. (not really marathoning...) And then I found Majisuka Gakuen, couldn't watch the horribleness at first, but then I fell in love~ That was when I started to learn the people's names... yeah, had trouble telling them apart at first~ The end... (not really, but that's basically it.)
Reason why you like AKB48:
They're cute, they have good songs, they can dance, they have interesting personalities, some of them are weirdos, some of them have horrible fashion, some are baka, but they basically all do their best even if they aren't as cute as Mayuyu.

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2013, 05:31:18 PM »
Having writer's block. Was clicking around in the forum and stumbled upon this thread. Sure, why not.

Name/AKA: kurumi
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko, but lately, Matsui Jurina is getting quite a lot of my attention too. I think it started after she was added to Team K.
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: I don't really have one. Tomochin, perhaps? I liked looking at her during performances.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Team Dragon
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Kaze wa Fuiteiru
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: The lyrics of "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" caught my attention when they performed it on Music Station sometime in Oct 2011. I was going through a rough patch at my former job, and the words just struck a chord. I then went online to look up their other releases, and was thrilled to find a lot of songs filled with words of encouragement.
Reason why you like AKB48: Generally, I like songs that contain words such as "ganbare" and "kibou". I guess I like AKB48 because the underlying theme is one of perseverance and hope.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »
Name/AKA: Kate
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kashiwagi Yuki(KAMI)
Favorite Team: Team B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Shinoda Mariko.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: UZA
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: In the middle of year 2013, it all started from watching countless videos of AKBingo and eventually I started to want to know more about these idols after I've given up on them back when I'm younger than this. As a result, I've got into it quite badly ^^"
Reason why you like AKB48: They're unique and interesting, also their songs are good too  :thumbup They really cheered me up when I'm in a down mood.

Offline Churi

• super high school level cutie
  • swag master
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »
Hmmm, I feel like updating this again because I'm finally starting to unlurk for real lol.

Name/AKA: Andrea
Favorite AKB48 Member: AKB; Kojima Haruna // SKE; Furukawa Airi // NMB; Ogasawara Mayu (and overall fave lol) // HKT; Shimono Yuki
Favorite Team: Team K // Overall favorites are Team KII and Team N.
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Overall group is a tie between NMB/SKE and as for subgroup, No3b.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Only today!!!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Around mid-2007 when I looked up for the BINGO! PV on Veoh but didn't become a legit fan until around late 2007.
Reason why you like AKB48: Cause they make me happy! Yeah, there have been bad times but they've given me a lot of good times as well and I couldn't be more greatful for it. ;;

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2014, 11:02:57 PM »
Name/AKA: Michael
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kashiwagi Yukirin
Favorite Team: Team B!
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Acchan
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: AKB48 (Group), A tie between No3b and French Kiss for fave subgroup
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Team B Oshi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: YUKO! And then anime=AKB0048= Mayuyu
Reason why you like AKB48: I just do they're good at everything

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »
Name/AKA: Lahika (ila or lahika).
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kami: Matsui Rena; A: Watanabe Mayu, K: Matsui Jurina, B: Kashiwagi Yuki; 4: Okada Nana, Team S : Kizaki Yuria, Matsui Jurina Tea,m KII : Shibata Aya, Team E : Furuhata Nao, Kimoto Kanon, Team H : Kodama Haruka.
Favorite Team: Team E / SKE48.
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Shinoda Mariko, Yagami Kumi (Team S), Ogiso Shiori (Team KII).
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Akagumi SKE48

Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Tooku Ni Itemo - SKE48.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 2007, I guess.First, I download PV OOgoe Diamond.... But, cz the Title is Hiragana, so I don't know at first.. I download it when i search in youtube japan artist Tohoshinki pv. and i start like and searching more the pv of AKB48.. But, bcz I broken heart cz member of THSK are out of the group. so I become more fokus on AKB48 World.. After that I become so CAPTIVATED by SKE48.! Honestly, i'm kind girl that more tomboyish. So They make me thinking THIS WHAT IDOL GROUP IS, cool, energic, and so cheerful. So, I become FSKE48 and oshihen from Mayuyu to Matsui Rena. Bcz of her Weaknes makes me feel want to protect her. Beside I feel SO MUCH fans of Mayuyu.... More I look,, More I LOVE MATSUI RENA.!! How she act, so kawaii, yet so adorable.

Reason why you like AKB48: They shine from their Character. And I Like how they open their personality to fans, or to entertain people. Bcz so many Artist not showing their true image.... And I Like it...

Offline Midmadness

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2014, 08:28:36 AM »
Name/AKA: Midmadness
Favorite AKB48 Member: Okada Nana / Matsui Jurina / Yamamoto Sayaka
Favorite Team: Ori Team A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Sato Amina / Maeda Atsuko / Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: NO NAME
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Sakura no Ki Ni Narou
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: When Kusumi Koharu from Morning Musume graduated in 2009 and RIVER hit #1 in Oricon I started to really look into AKB48. Heavy Rotation was a turn off at that time but Sakura no Ki Ni Narou was just so beautiful both in song and PV it was a turning point.
Reason why you like AKB48: There's just so many songs and its impossible not to like one or a 100, Aki-P rules! Personally, beyond the looks, its probably the trials the members went through that strengthens the bond between the fans and the idols. The fans can see their struggle and however messed up they are, they don't give up, and that simply inspires the fans to continuously support their oshi. Being a fan of the group is really costly but the fact that it satisfies your want while giving support to your oshi somehow makes it a fair exchange.

Offline Wu

« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2014, 09:23:43 PM »
Name/AKA: Wu
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami (kami), Okada Nana, Shimazaki Haruka.
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: In the month of April (2012), I discovered Mendol Ikemen Idol. Big favorite for Takamina and Kojiharu .. I wanted to find out a little more about them. I did some research and I was increasingly interested by the group.

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2014, 09:31:09 AM »
Name/AKA: Ama/Kare
Favorite AKB48 Member: Matsui Rena
Favorite Team: Suda Team E
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Yamada Reika
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Do they count?
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Te Wo Tsunaginagara
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 2011, iiwake maybe~
Reason why you like AKB48: Dunno...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:59:10 PM by 48matama »

Offline mayuzaka

• _keysung
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2014, 05:01:36 AM »
Name/AKA: tiffa
Favorite AKB48 Member: watanabe mayu & minegishi minami
Favorite Team: team k (oshima and current)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: itano tomomi, oshima yuko & akimoto sayaka
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: mayuzaka 46 :p
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: river
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: about 8 months ago. my good friend was getting into akb48 again and she dragged me along with her x'D i liked "beginner" and "heavy rotation" when they came out and thought tomochin was really cute, but it was only recently i was exposed to their hilarious personalities! i've been following kpop for five years, however, akb48 (and nogizaka 46 :p) has a really special quality that keeps me interested <3
Reason why you like AKB48: entertaining personalities/shows, fun and inspiring songs, cute girls, cute girls crossdressing!!, and sweet friendships
♥ nogizaka46 > ske48, akb48 > hkt48, nmb48 ♥
sae, ikoma, lemon, tano, sayanee, takamina, karen

♥ kpop fan // inspirit and shawol ♥

Offline zero5nine6

• ecchi
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2014, 10:27:13 AM »
Name/AKA: zero
Favorite AKB48 Member: Mayuyu, Jurina, Yukirin, Sasshi, Sayanee... too many can't choose
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Acchan, Yuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: really hard so i'll just put one at random, UZA
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I already knew a bit about them before but only really started getting into them last year. I started checking out there music videos on their official youtube page and slowly got into them. The big factor I would say was AKBINGO! which I found to be really hilarious that I got addicted to it at first where I would spend hours nonstop watching episodes. It was a great way to get to know the members individually where you could see their character and personality apart from being in a group.
Reason why you like AKB48: awesome catchy and cool songs, really cute girls, really funny watching them in variety shows, I just like everything about them, there is just so many things going on with the whole 48 group from music to tv shows, dramas etc.. I just can't get enough, they're too awesome

Offline Takamineski0048

• Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you all! :)
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2014, 02:54:59 AM »
Name/AKA: Takamineski0048  :grin:
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami  :theking
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko and Yuko Oshima  :otomerika: (sorry i cant chosse betwee the two!)  :cry:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b 8)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: UZA because I love how its beat work! haha  :lol:
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Since June of 2014. I just tried to watch medol and saw takamina there  :w00t: and im amaze in her actig skills and after that found out about the whole group and started listening to their songs. Thats how I became a fan of AKB48 actually its a very long story to tell this is just a summary haha xD  :P2  :lol:
Reason why you like AKB48: They are great, amazing and i like their theme "Idols you can meet" which is my wish to see them in person haha  :thumbsup :D

:wub:  :sweatdrop: :twothumbs
I'm addicted to Akb48 and its sister groups, Im also addicted in Kpop! My Oshimen is Takamina!

Offline oppai

« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2014, 01:24:24 AM »
Name/AKA: Sid
Favorite AKB48 Member: Yagura Fuuko in AKB, Kinoshita Momoka in ALL48
Favorite Team: Team A (AKB), Team M (ALL48)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Blue rose
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Autumn of 2009, I was only 11 at the time. I liked anime a lot (an early weeaboo!) and wanted to listen to japanese music so I found this really strange group called AKB48 and so it started.  :nervous
Reason why you like AKB48: The endless possibilities, and that you're always entertained in one way or another.

Note: My old account is Angelia, which I mostly used for lurking around a few years back. The few posts I made were really "hehe akb lulz XDXD" so i'm gonna start fresh here.. I'm just that embarrassing.

sig made by xiukki @ h!o

Offline pinkfluffballs

« Reply #198 on: December 06, 2014, 12:52:53 AM »
Name/AKA: Isabelle
Favorite AKB48 Member: Mayu ❤
Favorite Team: Team B, 4 & 8 
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Yuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Tentoumu Chu
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Shonichi
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Started listening to their songs in early 2012 after I chanced upon them on a local magazine cover, but only became a fan in mid-2013 after they came to Singapore.
Reason why you like AKB48: I like how they work so hard to fulfill their dreams [emoji4]

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2014, 06:44:49 AM »
Name/AKA: TeenyTae
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite Team: Original Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Beginner (Love everything about it, from the six different formations, the outfits, the dance and the song itself)
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I had heard a few AKB48 songs a few years ago, but it didn't really catch my interest until earlier this year. I've since become addicted.  :wub:
Reason why you like AKB48: The dances amaze me (I wish I could dance) and their songs are so catchy. I really like how their songs can be about anything, but I especially like their motivational songs like River and Beginner. AKB48 just generally makes me happy and upbeat whenever I watch or listen to them.  :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail