JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Dischord

Author Topic: unstoppable feelings (Chapter 10)  (Read 15713 times)

Offline blastingcool

Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 9, 3-18-10)
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2010, 08:22:01 AM »
Finally I'm having a break from school. I'm still working on this story as long as i have free time from school. It's been couple months since last update and hopefully you guys still enjoy this story

Chapter 10

Yossie's room

After that tiresome argument and sudden confession from Miki, they both stick together like lovely birds, hugging in the night. Since it was late already, Yossie
offered Miki to sleep in her room rather then seeing her going home. Although they just recently became lovers, Yossie couldnt bring herself to sleep on the same
bed as Miki because she wanted to protect Miki's purity and she believes that intercourse should be after marriage.

"What are you staring at, yossie?" Miki turned around and stared at yossie sleeping in the futon on the ground. Even though Miki questioned her, she already knew the answer to herself.

"Of course at the beauty infront of me and on my bed." Yossie beamed a smile at Miki.

"You're such a sweet talker, is that why you have many girls after you?" Miki said with a hint of jealousy.

"What girls? I dont know any except one infront of me right now." Miki was lightened up with a smile but one girl came to her mind, which made her frown.

"What about that Ishikawa girl?" Miki narrowed her eyes and focused her entire attention on yossie, wanting to know the answer.

Yossie was stunned by her question. In fact, she didnt know the answer to herself at all. Did she really have any feelings toward Rika before Miki's confession or it was just a mistake. She didnt want to make a haste answer now that would make her regret later. However, one thing she knew for sure was that her feelings toward Miki were true.

Yossie turned to look at Miki and found anxiety in her eyes of her leaving Miki's side one day for someone.

"Miki...I.." Yossie trailed off and looked away from her eyes. She was waiting for Miki to throw a fist at her.

"Yossie..." Miki finally spoke again but in a soft voice. "You dont have to answer me now. I know it's too early for you to give me an answer to me, but i know that one day my feelings for you will sway you to only love me and only me in your eyes and heart. I wont give up and wont lose you to her even if i have to use underhanded methods just for the one I love. You can say that I'm evil but I'm just reacting naturally fighting for my happiness like every other girls would respond when they lovers are being snatched away."

Yossie got up from her futon and sat on the bed next to Miki. She stroke Miki's hair and smiled at her. "Miki, although I'm still confused for now, but i know one thing is that I do love you and I know that I do not want to leave you ever."

Miki leaned into the strong hand that made her feel warm and being loved. "Can you promise me one thing?" Miki pleaded while looking deeply into Yossie's eyes.

"What is it?"

"If one day i resort to using the nasty methods to prevent from losing you, will you forgive me for turning to the darkness."

"I will because i know that i cannot bring myself to hate my you." Yossie layed down next to Miki and hugged her.

"Thanks yossie."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day....

Goto yawned while stretching her back. She walked to the dining room. "Ayako, where is my breakfast?" There was a strange smell coming from the kitchen that caught Goto's nose. "Neh Ayako what is that smell. Normally there isnt a smell like that since you're a great cook." Goto still talked with her eyes half closed

"Hai Goto, here is your breakfast."

Wait a minute, This isnt Ayako's voice but this voice is so familiar. Goto looked up but to her surprise, she saw a person that she was dread to avoid.

"HANAKO!!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE IN MY HOUSE? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?"

"Calm down Goto, one question at a time."

Goto tried to recompose herself. "Alright, how did you get in here?"

"I asked your maid, Ayako, to let me in."

"but she cant just listen to a stranger"

"Easy, i said that i'm your girlfriend and she understood."

"I cant believe this nonsense, Does she really work for me?" Goto mumbled to herself. "Why are you here. Didnt i tell you that i dont want to see you."

"How mean Goto, I wanted to cook breakfast for you everyday"

"This is the first and also the last. Now get out of my house."

"But you havent tasted my food yet."

Goto stared at the messy eggs on the dish infront of her. So these gave a strange smell earlier. How could i even eat these but if i dont she wont leave me alone. Aaarggg...

Goto picked up her fork and took a big bite wanting to finish as soon as possible to drive away the annoying pest.

"Alright done, now you can leave and dont come back"

"Goto, why are you so mean to me? What have i done that makes you hate me so much?" Hanako eyes started to fill with tears as she looked on the floor. "Fine, I'll leave and i wont appear infront of you again. I dont want be someone whom you feel annoying." Hanako ran outside while crying, not turning back to look at Goto.

"Hanako..." Goto was shocked that she made her cry. She didnt really want this to happen. All she wanted just a moment of peace ever since that day that she saved Hanako. Hanako had been following and clinging onto her most of the time at school and home is the only place that she didnt have to deal with Hanako. But to go this far was not what she planned. Goto felt guilty and wanted to go after her to apologize but she was afraid that once it was over, Hanako will cling onto her like before.

"Aaarggg..my stomach!!" Goto grabbed her tummy as it hurt so much. She fell unconscious on the floor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayumi felt uncomfortable by the silence in the eating room between her and Rika. Ever since Rika arrived at school, she seemed quiet and down. Ayumi wanted to help lighten up her best friend but she didnt know what was the source of the problem.

"I really cant stand this atmosphere anymore. Rika, what has happened to you? You havent talked more than couple words ever since yesterday. What happened to the cheerful you?"

Rika kept on eating and let Ayumi screaming to herself. Ayumi didnt really know what to do. She excused herself outside to take in some fresh air. As she walked outside, she bumped into Aya.

"Ittai, I'm sorry" Ayumi helped Aya get up

"I'm sorry for being clumsy. Are you okay."

"I'm alright but you dont look okay to me. You seem angry."

"It's nothing." Ayumi walked away

Meanwhile in the green tag dinning room

"Yossie say ahh." Miki was holding up the spoon and brought it to Yossie's mouth

"Stop with the "ahh". It makes me feel like a child." Miki giggled as Yossie chewed her food.

"but it's so fun to feed you like this."

"Arent you hungry? There's no need to feed me"

"I dont feel hungry at all as long as i get to feed you everyday. Now open your mouth again."

Yossie was suffering in embarassment from now on every lunch time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for those out there who want to read a lemon part between yossie and miki but I dont know how to write that kind. Anyone is welcome to do it for me hehehe :welcome
Btw, what are ayumi and aya full names

I promise there will be ishiyoshi stuffs next update :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Re: unstoppable feelings (Chapter 10)
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2010, 08:52:30 AM »
woo~
i am waiting for ishiyoshi~
full names:
aya matsuura
ayumi shibata

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2010, 12:12:11 AM »
Update!!! Cool!!!! :w00t:

YOMIKI :inlove:  althought, I'm kind of afraid of Miki turning to the dark side  :(
wonder what are Rika plans :?
Hanako and Maki are just plain hilarious :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2010, 02:34:58 PM »
Caught up onreading this Fanfic and really enjoying it so far, Liking Yossie's chatracter in this, it's a bit different from other fics I have read.

please keep updating!

Offline lina_sama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2010, 11:05:19 PM »
I like your fics, is very interesnte, continues posted,good luck :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Dischord