JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Magokoro no Michi

Author Topic: #16: The Kikuchi "Amimi" Ami Thread  (Read 70980 times)

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
Re: #16: The Kikuchi "Amimi" Ami Thread
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2011, 09:22:08 PM »

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »

Amimi start a blog on Sina: 菊地亞美的博客 (It's a chinese blog.)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2011, 04:34:05 PM »
Bomb 111011:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:01 AM »

Features Ami.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2011, 03:42:31 AM »
After watching the Heyx3 episode, I can confidently say now that Kikuchi has arrived into the mainstream variety circle. Her presence, poise, delivery, and execution is unquestionably first-rate, simply brilliant. She has totally overshadowed the other idol peers in the panel who are just dull and has nothing interesting to say to save their lives. Idoling now has a strong representative within the mainstream to spread Idoling goodness around. Kikuchi will lead the way to the promised land!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2012, 06:21:32 PM »
[2012.02.09] Kikuchi Ami - First Photobook “Ami-ing“

Kikuchi has already released five DVDs, but this will be her very first photo book. Shot in Guam, “ami-ing” is said to be filled with eye candy, featuring photos of Kikuchi in swimsuits and wedding dresses.

To commemorate the release of her photo book, Kikuchi will be holding a release event on February 11th. Further details will be announced through LesPros Entertainment’s official website.

Kikuchi commented, “My first photo book is finally finished!!! I can’t put it into words!!! My favorite photos are the ones of me in a wedding dress. I’ve always dreamed about wearing a wedding dress for my photo book.”

She continued, “Also, the swimsuit that is made of flowers! I also suggested this myself. This photo book is very promising, and I’m very satisfied with it. I hope many people will look at it…”

-Tokyohive
-Natalie

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2012, 07:16:18 PM »
Just in time. I've been thinking about trying to revive my Idoling!!! fandom to an extent lately, and a Kikuchi Ami book would be icing on the cake! :lol: Unless something drastic happens with money, I'm so getting this. :thumbup

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2012, 11:44:32 PM »
Relevant to my interests, recently I've been checking out some YouTube clips from Kikuchi's DVDs and it awakened my visual (:drool:) awareness of her.
I'm the complete opposite, she's not my favorite member and I will never be fond of her talkative noisy nature, but I've always known about her exquisite figure. However,  I'll never enjoy her looks in its unfiltered state knowing what her personality is like. It's like...watching a distant relative in a skimpy outfit. Yuck.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2012, 07:04:58 AM »
Relevant to my interests, recently I've been checking out some YouTube clips from Kikuchi's DVDs and it awakened my visual (:drool:) awareness of her.
I'm the complete opposite, she's not my favorite member and I will never be fond of her talkative noisy nature, but I've always known about her exquisite figure. However,  I'll never enjoy her looks in its unfiltered state knowing what her personality is like. It's like...watching a distant relative in a skimpy outfit. Yuck.

Thanks for the photo, i've never thought that Amimi would look so "awesome" like this.  :inlove: :inlove: :nosebleeding:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »
Now available on CD Japan :)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2012, 09:36:32 AM »

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2012, 09:23:38 PM »
Amimi is losing focus lately, she made a blunder comment that totally killed the flow of the segment in dodgeball episode. She must be really tired thesedays to not be able to follow the moment.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:43 PM »
London Hearts 8/7

http://varadoga.blog136.fc2.com/blog-entry-16282.html

Amimi got an advice to change her name to Kiku***  XD

Offline elitedx

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2012, 04:54:45 AM »
lol what Ariyoshi says is so true.

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2012, 01:30:08 PM »
It is not at all. She is not Bakarhythm's disciple.

I think the problem to Ami is she think if she can not success in any TV show she can come back to IDLG!!!.

And I sometimes watch Ami in another TV show, in fact it is not like her in IDLG!!!.  That is not her character.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2012, 09:11:30 PM »
First of all, I found it odd that Kikuchi was invited for that particular segment, I don't think she has even reached her peak yet, and she's not struggling to find work at all so it just seems like they almost want to see her fail or something even before anything like that is taking place. Maybe they chose Kikchi simply to get ratings but it still gives off a bad omen and not very flattering.

I usually agree with Ariyoshi's highly opinionated statements in this segment, but he totally got it wrong with Kikuchi because for one, Idoling is a VARIETY show, so all she's really doing is expanding her talents in the area that she's already showcasing to begin with, Ariyoshi should watch the show first before opening his big mouth accusing Kikuchi that she's doing variety only as a side-gig, which is totally false. If Idoling was a pure idol show, Kikuchi would never develop skills to be good at variety. There's no reason for Kikuchi to choose between being an idol and doing variety as Idoling is truly one in the same. Ariyoshi just sounded petty and not very well thought-out in this case.

Ariyoshi somewhat did mention that the statement was intended for all the idols who take variety lightly, but using Kikuchi as a scapegoat was just ridiculous and wrong. I also hate how he thinks AKB is untouchable and saying any other idol should shut up is rather vicious and really shows how biased he is knowing that he works with AKB a lot and has many AKB members in the same agency as his. The level of butt-kissing that is going on between these comedians and AKB is getting out of hand.

Offline elitedx

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »
I think it was meant more of a joke not literally, but I can see Ami fans getting pissed at Ariyoshi for saying that. It was funny watching.

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2012, 03:57:30 PM »
LOL. During last night's live broadcast, Masuno-san jokes about the whole "Kiku-rythm" thing with Amimi. Starts at around 37:00:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2012, 09:53:47 AM »

Professionalism Professionarythm  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Magokoro no Michi