JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Kuro's Unusually Weird Oneshots 1/5/13 OTP trial  (Read 70855 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (TakaGaki 8/13)
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2010, 07:43:57 AM »
^ thnx

The song is Bruno Mars- Just the way you are

It is a really good song and especially looking into the past, it was a real reflection of the members
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (TakaGaki 8/13)
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 12:46:21 PM »
For #1000, I have this in a way a combination of stuff

Reina sits in the corner as she tries to hold back her tears after the sudden announcement, despite keeping her composure on stage, she ran into the back and lock herself in.  Eri quietly walks up and knocks on the door, she feels the knob jammed into the door, and let's all the other members away from the room.  After several attempts of taking out the jam, she managed to get it open.  Seeing the kitty in a ball with her body balled up and her tears falling from her face.

"Reina~ don't cry please, you knew about this, and..."  Reina looked up and wiped away her tears.

"You told me that if you were going to leave, I would be the first to know."  Eri nodded as she wanted to tell her earlier but Reina with her positive attitude stopped her from explaining.

"I'm sorry, after visiting the doctors, I had a choice to either suffer or get treatment."  Eri looked away.

"I feel angry but I just want to you say that you were always going to be here and now you're not."  Eri smiled as she sat down,

"Tanakacchi, you have been my friend since we came in and I knew you hated me until you found out my attractive side."  Reina smiled as the tears kept rolling down.

"I want to you to tell me something."  Eri went into her pocket.

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

Eri spoke out the words as the slightly ajar door gave enough access for the rest to hear Eri mention the words.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

The soothing voice coming from Eri, surprised everyone as her voice didn't crack, Reina leaned in onto the shoulder of the turtle's, and Eri continued her message

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

I will always love you

Ai and Risa walked in with the rest of the group as Reina looked up and she tried to wipe away the tears but looking at the other members, she hid her face away from them.  Ai lifted it up and turned it toward Eri.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

The members looked toward each other as Eri sang it to everyone despite all didn't know the song but she had been keeping it to practice one day just in the case of emergency.  As the final word left her mouth, Eri took a deep breath, and stood in front of her,  Reina looked up, and her voice sounding nervous turned into a crisp sound

I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

Eri's voice sounded louder than ever, hit everybody in the room, as a bullet through their hearts, Eri's voice on the verge of cracking, she kept it together as she grabbed her hand,

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

Whispering those last words, Reina collapsed into Eri's arms as she tried to keep herself from letting her go and the members walked up to hug the both of them,  Reina pushed them away as she tried to fight her feelings.

"I hate that you have a voice and when you don't sing, you tend to rest, and songs like this, you perform it, and its always perfect."  Reina in the middle of laughing and crying.

"Reina-chan, keep your head up, I will still be here, and you have my number so we can talk."  Reina held her partner in her arms as she tried to think about it but Eri told her to wait.

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (TanaKame 8/22)
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:16 AM »
For #1400

On the cool summer night, she looks at her partner as the glimmer in her eyes show her beauty, looking at her brownish hair, she puts her hand on her wrist and grabs her to the table.  Looking at the selection, she smiled as her friend took off her apron as the lights were dimmed and the appearance of candle lights was the only thing making their faces visible.  The younger girl slid her hand over to the other side of the table as she held on to her fingers admiring them as she tried to find the words.

"What's wrong, my dear?"  She asks as she walks over to her side of the table.

"Well.... I have a request..." Her voice lowered as she felt the hands on her shoulder.

"What is it?"  She slowly massages the shoulders as the younger girl took a breath.

"Remember this?"  She asked as the older one laughed.

"Yeah."  As she let her go of her shoulders and took her hand to the player.

Both their hands clasped together as the music started, the younger girl in a t-shirt and shorts, and the older one with the same clothing moved to the beat as they were performing it.

Lovely love love lovely you
I really love you
Lovely love love

Both started to smile as they pretended to hold the mics in their hands as they showed off their moves to the mirror in front of them.

It only takes a second to fall in love
Though it's nothing flashy like a drama on TV

The older girl pulled her in by surprise as looking into her eyes she managed to pull a smile and a wink.  The younger girl held her breath as her lips were centimeters from her face.  The image of their past flashed as the song continued.

It's starting...

We're in different grades and different schools
But I met you
Out of all the people
In the world

Their dancing went to a more freestyle couples dance with their feets barely hitting the floor as the laughter between both of them increased and the slick floor provided enough traction for their fun.

I saw you
When our schools
Happened to compete together
Yes, it was love at first sight

The younger girl shook her head as the image of her younger self with her always would bring her back to when it was just them together on trips and not knowing the meaning, the light tension in the air.

Is it weird, weird, weird that I love you this much?

But sometimes my stomach aches
Can I handle exams and love at the same time?

The older girl imagined them as they were as her hair bounced around, her hand cool as a cucumber and just the excitement in her body, she planned her move.

And sports...

I skip my own match
To go and see you
Your 400 meter dash
Was under a minute

The older one grabbed her other hand as they just floated and closing her eyes, the dream of her there, wondering how she be that accomplished and her singing skills.

I won't let even a second get away from me
I take a deep breath
And cheer you on
In everything you do

The younger one still in her dream of the past always sees her try her best despite her size and the motivation to make herself better got her to concentrate and be a better person because of it

You've gotta, gotta, gotta be strong

I made lemonade this morning
This is my last chance to give it to you

Saki wrapped her arm around her waist as she rocked to music and the image of reality came back to the present, the light dying out, and the end of the song was coming soon

With my letter...

When you're finished warming up
That's my chance
I hope you'll be alone

We've greeted each other
Several times before
But I believe in the future
Good luck!

As she landed back in her arm, The older pressed her lips onto hers as they both closed their eyes, the timeline was completed, their past of youth, the present of them being together, and the future in which both are strong enough of a bond.  Both opened it realizing the song came to the end as she was brought back to the straight up position.

"Miyachin, Daisuki yo~"  The older girl whispered.

"Kya..pu..tin.. Dai su ki yo!"  Miya replied as the candle lights burnt out with the end of their date.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (MomoKuma 9/4)
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2010, 12:32:28 PM »
AFter listening to some hip-hop and what not I came with a sort of a speed story, more like in music beats, just random stuff in between the lines and what not, short but something worth taking a chance to read

The day slowly continued on as she waited for her partner to come out of the dressing room as she tried ignored the voices in her head saying the negativity of the situation.  She looks around and walks to the water fountain for a drink.  Hearing the steps approaching her, she turns to see a couple with their heads close together, feeling pressured, she adjusted her clothing and tried to find a mirror, but she came out with a smile and wearing the sundress she bought yesterday.

“Ah Momo, something wrong?”  Her friend asked as she felt like a bomb fell in the area.

“Nothing, just.... nothing.”  Momo smiled as she felt her hands in her partner's.

They walked out of the complex and onto the busy streets on a Saturday afternoon as the crisp weather was settling in.  The leaves turning brown as the couples snuggle together on the day where everyone made Momo uncomfortable.  Her partner looking down all she could do was grin at the peach's embarrassment with the situation.

“Does Momo need rest?”  She joked.

“No, Kumai-chan.”  Momo looked back down.

“Momoko, this is just us being together, if you expect anything more, just say it.”  Momo took her over to the side as she felt her body becoming weaker.

“What if I have a crush on a friend?”  Yurina held her hand over her open mouth.

“Is she cute?”  Momo looked up as she tried to avoid Yurina's eyes.

“I think so.... she is also probably one of the best people I know.”  Yurina smirked as she tried to think of the person.

“So Momo, what if I have a crush on somebody too?”  Momo's smile disappeared as she began to think.

“You are silly when you look frustrated, and when the answer is front of you, you can never see it in time.”  Yurina patted her on the head.

“IT”S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”  Momo's voice screeched as she ran around in a circle.

“Of course, why would I try to give you a hint?”  Momo's beady eyes glistened with tears.

“Because I like you too.”

“I know.”  Yurina dragged her over to the bench in the park.

Yurina and Momo laughed as they ran through the park with the mist of the afternoon coming down, the new feeling on their skin was the romantic feeling that was needed.  Yurina kneeled toward her friend and felt the sweat along her cheek as she pressed her lips on Momo's lips.  The taste of strawberry gloss and her mind moved into another dimension.  Lost in her thoughts, she closed in for another kiss and received her wish as another minute passed by understanding what had happened.

“Kuma-chan, I never want to leave this.”  Momo admitted.

“Same but we have to do our shows and what not, also....”  Momo gave her a hug.

“Don't mention it.... I never want to think about that, just you and me seeing the sunset in front of us.”  Yurina smiled as she cuddled Momo in her arms.

The seemingly short time they spent together relieved Momo of her fears, in her mind, she got what she wanted all along the chance to spend a little quality time with Yurina and Yurina was blessed with such friends and a special one like Momo who still acts as a kid but can always make her laugh during the difficult times.  Just the sort of face-paced world was still too short for their lives, living on their dreams and their own comfort zones, they created a special bond that mend what many couldn't see, their differences made them like each other and believed in being more than friends.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (MakoKon 9/14)
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
Okay, would I write a one-shot today for Ai?  yes but I was too busy to do something like that :lol: however why not take some other approach to write about something that many haven't written about for a while and somehow just work it into something that it works for me, and hell might as well do it for the hell of it, so here it is

In the late summer evening she runs past her friend, as she admires the brownish hair flowing through the air, sitting back enjoying the sunset as long the hill standing by the small river where they used to hang out as kids.  Growing up, Makochan fell in love with Konkon, she knowingly took her on as a rival in school.  Every day competing for the teacher’s praise, she would always one up her and the fact that Konkon would sometimes shy away to let her win.  Unfortunately, her athletic skills were not that great.

As a junior in high school, she began to notice Konkon becoming more attractive and her jaw would sometimes drop as to the beauty she became.  She began to wonder about her, as she would bow to her.  Then, one day after school, she saw her run as her legs became like a horse and with determination, she would out run the boys during practice.  Makochan became impressed at her rival but deep down, she had fallen in love with her.

The day after, Konkon bowed down to her as usual but the now blonde Makochan gave her a hug.  Puzzled by the gesture, she gave her a hug back, not knowingly; she left a note in her bag.

I love you, I need you,
To hold me every night.
And when you're feeling lonely,
Girl I'll be by your side.

I'll tell you that I love you so,
I'll hold you and never let you go.
Girl tell me your love belongs to me,
And I love you honestly.

-Makochan

Konkon took a deep breath as she put it back into her pocket as she got to her first class.  Quietly she looked up at the board to see the teacher’s words become incoherent to her ears, she began to see what the note was saying.  She had been denying the true feeling she had back in primary school but with the nature of her friend’s competitiveness, she seemed to lose all hope.  However, deep in her heart, she had a feeling that she would come around.

Months went by, feeling the emotions between them and the pressure of exams, both became inseparable as they tried to gain each other’s edge in the classroom, but with Konkon’s meets interrupting their times together, Makochan could only sit and wait.  She would go with her books and tried studying but in her heart, she could not do it with Konkon’s spirit on the track.  With all her might, she would roar out of the crowd, to get her attention and the sound of her voice electrified the runner’s body.  As she rounded every turn, she felt the energy pouring out as Makochan would almost cry to just see her win.

After the meet, she would take the celebratory hugs and kisses from her teammates and family but at the end, she would see her, eyes red, trying to see her smile, and her just feeling her legs gave out as she lunged toward her.

“Konkon, why haven’t you accepted my love?”  She asked.

“I have, but exams are coming up and I know you are set but….”  Konkon felt her lips warmed up by the rival.

“I know, I truly regret saying that I want to go away but it’s something I wanted to do since I was a child.”  Konkon could not hold back her tears as she gave another hug.

The time they spent in their final year was remarkable as she they learned about their partner, it seemed short, but they enjoyed every moment.  The final memory of high school was at the ceremony when the counselor of the university personally gave her a certificate of her acceptance to the school.  Makochan could only cry as she tried to congratulate the new university student and she had to face the reality of travelling to New Zealand.

One year passed by, as each had the experience of doing their own plans but the enjoyment came with the reality of each on different islands.  Konkon would have a lot on her plate but the frustration would always come on the wrong timing as she felt her strength weaken when she began to think of her.  Makochan forcing herself into a new culture had to fight to understand the people.  She felt lost but English seemed the only way to get herself through the shock and by studying and usage, she managed to get a few friends but knowing her lover was in Japan, always made her shy away from them during outings.

The next year passed by quickly than the previous year and finally passing through the program, she returned to Japan.  Seeing her family and friends, she smiles to them but inside she felt the emptiness of not seeing her.  The days after she would stay in her room and slowly recover from the flight but what was on her mind was her, just wanting to see her, and finally get the truth about how she felt.  The next week she gathered her money and went to the university, the train ride was quite wonderful despite the bad weather and the lack of snacks.  She finally got onto the campus and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat.  Turning around she saw her with her curly hair and her smile that truly attracted the attention away from the person next to her.

“Makochan, abunai!”  Konkon smiled as she got up after the mess.

“Well, I always was like this right.”  Both laughed as Konkon took her to the dorms.

“Konkon, you have a nice room, do you share?”  She shook her head as she jumped onto the vacant bed.

“So, how was New Zealand?”  She asked as Ogawa turned to her side.

“English is hard, I had a real hard time to speak it, and I felt depressed that I couldn’t but many of my classmates pushed me to be better and finally passed the class to become a better English speaker.”  She nodded as she grabbed her book.

“I noticed that when you tried to pick the guy up that you lost a little bit of your Japanese accent when speaking English.”  Konkon laughed as she opened the door.
“See you after class.”  She waved as she looked around and noticed the person outside with his guitar.

She managed to not run into anybody else but the soothing melody coming from his acoustic guitar caught her attention as he strummed through the clear day.  Sitting on the bench, she listened to the music flowing out for the rest of the day.  She just kept her mind off the hectic reality and just on Konkon until a touch woke her from her dreams.

She sat next to her as she tried to get closer and leaned her head on her shoulder, then hearing his voice for the first time, something clicked in Makochan’s mind.

I love you, I need you,
To hold me every night.

And I love you honestly.

The beautiful melody and the lyrics seemed to touch her from the past as she wrapped her arms around her partner.  Silently, they just listened to the guitar and the man’s singing.

I love you, I need you,
To hold me every night.

And I love you honestly.

Konkon lifted her head off her shoulder and smiled at Makochan for a moment before placing her lips on top of hers.  The world suddenly stopped as Makochan finally got her answer, 4 four years in the making.  She desperately tried not to show that she happy but somehow she found a tears rolling down her cheek.

I love you, I need you,
To hold me every night.

They stood up and walked back into the dorm room as the song continued but to them it finally ended the drama and they could move onto more deeper and sensual feelings

And I love you honestly.

And I love you honestly.

And I love you honestly.

And… I love you… honestly.

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
makokon sweetness.... :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

makoto is a patient and true lover..... :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

she waited for 4 years to hear Konkon answer....... :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »
^ thnx, i just saw some recent pics and why not go for it so thnx for replying

I have been rattling this idea in my head and wanted to put it out into here like a 2-3 shot and i'll be totally honest, is it worth doing it? yeah

Life is.... never fair, it works against you, it never lets you win.  However, being happy.... is the best feeling in the world

Hello everyone, I am Dr. Ai Takahashi, I am a psychiatrist with my degree from Todai, I graduated with honors, but my biggest accomplishment is to make one person smile, this one person, make her smile, and it took me my time with her to finally see it, short but still warms my heart.  It all started with my first job at the clinic:

"You must be the new employee, I am Matsumoto, the head of the Matsumoto Clinic.  Enjoy your first day!"  The middle aged man walked away and I was left with my room.

I saw the window with the sun glaring through, the clean surface made it blinding, so I put down the blind and dimmed the room.  Minutes later, I heard a knock at the door and a businessman walked in with a smile on his face.

Okay that's it for now.... XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Sample 9/17)
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2010, 07:59:23 PM »
D: u cant just start it there and say thats it!? give kawaii more!! please~?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »
i totally agree with kawaii.... :D

you can't just say that's it and run away like that..... :smhid

*waiting pateintly for the next part*

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 02:01:37 AM »
@ abok and kawaii: I didn't meant it to be one-part atm, it was just a start of the story and I wanted to continue it but I feel asleep before I could do so, reasoning for that post, well here's the true first part....

Life is.... never fair, it works against you, it never lets you win.  However, being happy.... is the best feeling in the world

Hello everyone, I am Dr. Ai Takahashi, I am a psychiatrist with my degree from Todai, I graduated with honors, but my biggest accomplishment is to make one person smile, this one person, make her smile, and it took me my time with her to finally see it, short but still warms my heart.  It all started with my first job at the clinic:

"You must be the new employee, I am Matsumoto, the head of the Matsumoto Clinic.  Enjoy your first day!"  The middle aged man walked away and I was left with my room.

I saw the window with the sun glaring through, the clean surface made it blinding, so I put down the blind and dimmed the room.  Minutes later, I heard a knock at the door and a businessman walked in with a smile on his face.  The guy laid down his bag and untucked his shirt as he sat straight up and wiped off the sweat from his forehead.

“Hello, doctor, you are cute.”  I nervously laughed as I felt a knot in my stomach.

“Thank... you...”  He took out his wallet and showed his family in a picture, I took a glance and I felt the man's pain.

“Sorry, my name is Hirokawa Seiichi.”  I shook his hand.

“I am Dr. Takahashi, nice to meet you.”  He sat back down and explained his story.

“Doctor, work is killing me, I feel exhausted every day, and my children don't see me when I am sober.  They always call me drunken father to their friends and yesterday I could only cry.”  He put his wallet back into his pocket and tried to smile.

“Working a job is very important, I feel they respect you, but have you considered talking to your supervisor about your hours.”  He nods as I grabbed my pad.

“He said that I was weak and if I wanted to get my way, I should quit, but he doesn't know what I go through every day.”  I wrote out my notes but something else was on his mind.

“Sir, may I suggest that you talk about your family?”  The man look down and locked his hands.

“My family, my wife is wonderful, she does everything, now she has sides with my children, and I come home sleep on the floor.”  I nodded and he got up with something in his hand.

“Doctor, are you married?”

“No, Mr. Hirokawa.”  He took off his ring and gave it to me.

“Please don't ever get married and you are better off without kids, I want you to stay how you are now.  Sorry, you are a great help but after realizing this, I want you to be happy rather than listening to me.”  He walked away as he left a piece of paper on the table.

He calmly closed the door behind him, I looked down at my notepad, and I ripped out that piece3 of paper and threw it away into the wastebasket.  Minutes later, I heard a report about a man on the edge of the building.  I went into the bathroom and vomited into the toilet as I grabbed the paper towels, I heard a thunk outside and ran back into the director's office.  I slammed the door and sat down on the chair as he turned and all I could do was closed my eyes and think about that situation but it all lead to his death.  Mr. Matsumoto stood up and smiled.

“It is not your fault, people sometimes make their decision before they come here, if you could change his mind, you would be my best doctor but it is just a lesson for you.”  He patted me on the shoulder as I put my face in my hands.

The silence came upon the room as I tried to compose myself after hearing the sound in the bathroom, but a voice came from outside, and I looked out seeing a nurse and her patient having a conversation outside as I saw their lightened hair from a distance.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and was brought back into the room.

“Sir, what does she have?”  I asked him as he offered a cup of hot coffee.

“She has terminal cancer, her stomach has a tumor, and she has about couple months to live but she rarely talks to people unless they give her good news, luckily that nurse has a hot streak.”  I took a sip and felt the bitter liquid crawl down my throat.

“A tumor in her stomach?”  I put my cup down and swallowed the nasty truth.

“Yes, I have been trying to get the nurses to open up to them, however she closes up every time a person approaches her, the thing is I hear that she is a great singer.”  My mind started to think of a situation that could make her open up.

“You seem interested in her, you want to take on the challenge?”  I smiled and took my assignment to the east wing of the floor, I felt my heart go into my stomach as all the patients were weakened by their disease but all were smiling.  I kept my head up and looked for the room number, I soon realize that it was a small room with few office supplies but at least a fan filled with dust.

I turned around to see a woman with scrubs on and a smile on her face as she leaned on the edge of the door.  She walked up and extended her hand as I look up and noticed it to be a familiar face from my past.

“Ai... Takahashi Ai right?”  She asked.

“Niigaki?  Wow your hair is short from the last time we met.”  I gave her hug as I received one back.

On graduation day, we gave each other a necklace that represented our friendship and the torture of school.  She took it out from under her shirt and I presented mines to her as we looked around before taking her into my office.  I flicked the light on and sat in my chair as we started to talk about the years after college.

“So, you finally got your goal in life?”  Gaki joked as I nervously laughed.

“Yeah, but today started off bad though.”  Before I could continue, Gaki instructed me to stop because her beeper went off, and I ran with her to a room as she assisted her fellow nurse with the patient.  Feeling a hand  to my back, I saw the woman who passed by the office and my jaw dropped as I appreciated her beauty in the midday sun.

“Are you the new doctor?”  She asked as I gave her a smile.

“Yes, I am Takahashi Ai, Dr. Takahashi.”  I extended my hand as she shook mines.

“My name is Kamei Eri, I just came out of school and I am interning here for the time being.”  She was quite attractive and couldn't help but to notice the hair and how she smiles.

“So, I heard about her condition, she must be quite angry.”  Eri nodded as Gaki got her to calm down.

“The thing is that, we are so busy that when she talks to us, we never listen to her, then she throws a tantrum, and we have to clean up the mess.  I wish I had time to just listen to her....”  I squeezed past through Eri and picked up the folder with her name on top of it.

“Tanaka, Reina.”  I said to myself.

“You seem to have a beautiful name and you look so peaceful when you are asleep, I wonder if you will ever speak to me.”  I said to myself as I saw her move around in bed.

“I can hear you know, you don't have to act as a doctor in front of me, when you have no medical knowledge.”  I laughed as she opened her eyes.

“I do have some but I tend to give the medicine of my ear rather than the medicine that is going into your body.”  She took a deep breath and turned toward the window.

“Well, you seem to be nice enough to talk to, but I want to know something.”  I took a seat by her bed as the two nurses left to tend with another patient.

“Do you ever feel sorry for people?  Because I never did and my parents always told me that I was an inconsiderate child.  I decided to go drop out and test out the world as I hung out with my best friend and we became close until he got killed in a gang fight.  Then, I took over the group and expanded to a bigger group as I defeated the small fries.  Eventually, I was known as the leader of the Fukuoka Yankii's, which was great as I got everything until I noticed I was not feeling well, and crawled back to my family's doctor to be diagnose with this cancer.  Everyone seemed to distance themselves and overthrew me to the streets.  Finally, I was admitted here last year and no one ever listens to my concerns.”  The words seemed to pass over my head as my heart started to beat faster as she caught my attention, her hand movements, her voice, and just the fact she was so beautiful.

“Doctor?  You still there.”  I was knocked out of trance and laughed.

“You too, man I thought you were here to listen to my story, I guess not.”  She turned back over and I went over to the other side as she just avoided me.

“I never expect you to be so attractive and yet be here.”  She slowly turned back over.

“I guess you do feel sorry...  thanks, I want to nap for a while before dinner, I'll see you later.”  She said as I closed the curtains and left the room. 
Seeing the two nurses outside of the room, they applauded as I got her to talk to me but I felt something I wanted to find about her.  The hidden aspect of her life, something made her this way, strong yet weak, determined yet unsure, still something that her pride has not let her show me.  I took my bag and went into the lunch room as I took out my bento filled with pickled vegetables and pork sausages.

“Ooooh, home lunch.”  Gaki peeked her head in.

“Yeah, what's wrong with that?”  I stuck my tongue at her.

“Nothing, just usually we get lunch upstairs in the cafeteria and since we are going up there, you want something?”  She asked as Eri waved.

“You guys go ahead, this should be enough for me.”  I took a piece of the sausage and inserted into my mouth and began to chew on it as I could only think about her.

I walked over to her room and heard a sweet melody, as I left it slightly ajar, her singing was incredibly wonderful.  I could feel every lyric touch my heart, she kept everything perfect as she tries to hit all the notes.  Without notice, she opened the curtain and saw me listening in and closed the curtain as she caught me.  I closed her door and went back to the lunch room as I saw the two picking on my food and their guilty smiles with the food in their mouths.

“Sigh, I can never get a full lunch.”  The two laughed as they offered their sandwiches.

“It's so good, did you make it?”  Gaki asked as I took the first bite into the sandwich.

“Yeah, I had to wake up at 5 a.m. to get everything inside the container as I had to take an hour train ride over to the clinic.”  I started to laugh as I couldn't stay mad and the sandwich was quite good.

“Sorry, we tend to share among us two, we usually work here every day as the main doctor only comes in for diagnosis.”  Eri explained as took a sip of the juice in my container.

“I see, but all these patients are terminal?”  I asked and they looked at each other as they kept their heads down, when they nodded.

I could only feel their pain as they feel left out of a normal life and the thought of that made me angry that I wish I could make a difference.  I took a piece of paper and wrote down an idea and slid it over to the nurses as they looked at each other and pursed their lips.  I closed my eyes as I dropped the sandwich to take a tour of the floor.  All waved at me, despite looking healthy, I just felt everything I could do was nothing compared to their individual sickness.  I went into a room to see a middle-aged woman reading her newspaper.

“What do you want?”  She said in a stern voice.

“I just wanted to introduce myself, Dr. Takahashi, I am a psychiatrist and if you want to talk to someone other than the nurses, I am here.”  I took a bow as she lowered the paper.

“You seem to be young for a doctor but I give you a chance.”  She folded the paper up and put it to the side as she got ready for her story.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:17:10 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Part 1 9/18)
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »
yeah doctor Ai-chan and nurse Niigaki~~ :luvluv2:
will we have a Doctor & Nurse "forbiden" love?!?!
Damn I wonder who's the patient who have the cancer....
can't wait to read the next part
ganbatte ne~
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Part 1 9/18)
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 01:37:09 AM »
yeah doctor Ai-chan and nurse Niigaki~~ :luvluv2:
will we have a Doctor & Nurse "forbiden" love?!?!
Damn I wonder who's the patient who have the cancer....
can't wait to read the next part
ganbatte ne~

LOL i would write about takagaki but not with this intention and the person who has cancer has been the one who was giving Kamei and Gaki a hard time
* kuro runs away

I actually reread the parts and it does seem to be hiding the person who is sick, so in this part I made it more clearer that it is the person, hopefully none will get on my back for doing this but I thought it would be more romantic and I rarely do this couple anyways so enjoy part 2 and maybe an added part if you are lucky :D

“I was a boss of a small company that makes toys for the children, but I was a strict boss, and never knew the dangers of smoking, and eventually I had a heart attack before I knew it.  The doctor gave me the news about a year ago, that I had emphysema and it was advanced to the worst stage.  Now, my family who was supportive until I yelled at them, have left me here to die.”  She put her hand on top of mines.

“My daughter looks like you.”  She said with a smile.

“Your daughter married?”  I asked her with smile.

“Yes, to a no good son-in-law, took over the company and ran it into the ground in over a year, I heard he has loans out on the company, and now I can't give anything great to my grand-children.”  Her smile turned to a concerned frown.

“Ma'am, I'm sorry to hear about that.”  She patted me on the head.

“Your parents must be proud.”  I felt my heart sank a bit.

“They died when I was young, I lived with my aunt until I got through high school and I moved to Tokyo for my degree.  I prayed every night that I wish I knew how they felt when I got that paper in my hand.”  She caressed my head as she put it toward her body.

“They should be darn proud, I feel proud that you are here, maybe my daughter should follow you.”  She laughed and another cough attack caused her to spit out her tea.

“Thank you ma'am.”

“Call me, Yoshiko.”  She said as she opened her paper again.

“Thank you, Yoshiko... I will come back often, when you want me to.”  I walked to the door and opened to see the nurses at the woman's room.

Risa and Eri came out with their lives as her tantrum continued on as I approached the door.  She smiled and turned away as she stared out the window.  I walked in and sat across the bed as she pounded the bed with her fist.

“I don't feel sorry for people, I feel bad that they are in these situations.”  She shook her head.

“It is the same thing, I am sick and they all just say I will never survive, and just leave me alone.  There is nothing you can do to heal me.”  I walked up and sat by her.

“I don't have the medicine to heal you but what is on your mind?”  I lay my hand on hers with her face still facing the window, she exhaled.

“I blamed myself for being her, being spoiled, not being a good daughter, not being a good older sister, I ran away once to just get away from them and realized they were waiting for me at the train station because I couldn't live out there.  Then, I met him, he was kind, sweet, and gave me a place to stay, he never asked for anything more but his friends were more rowdy and turned against them.  That one day he told me to get on the bus to the airport, his best friend got me on the plane to Tokyo, and never saw him again.  A year later, his friend visited me and told me he died that day from his injuries, he wanted to say that the next person I fall for, give him this ring.”  She showed it to me.

“It looks expensive.” I commented.

“He spent his life savings on this and leave the gang to just be with me.”  I saw her tears leaving her eyes.  “Now, I can't even live long enough to find that person.”

I couldn't say anything, in my mind, every word dissolved as I just see her put her face into her hands as she lifted her arm to throw the ring.  I grabbed it out of her hand and placed it on the table.

“Reina-chan, cherish it.”  I felt something come off of me as she looked at the ring.

“I want you to have it.” She said as she wiped her face.

“No, I can't have this, it means a lot to you.”  She smiled as she snickered.

“I may be saying this too hastily but I have fallen for you.”  My jaw dropped with all the thoughts in my mind about her.

I wanted to accept the gift but just thinking about her condition, I felt afraid that her feelings was because of her sickness and not from her heart.  Just what to say, what should I do?  I kept thinking about those questions and I stood up as I pressed my hands onto the window.  She put her arms around my waist as she dug her face into my back.

“I know of something that will help you,” she sat back down on her bed, “you heard me sing right?” I nodded.

“I start and you can do the melody, unless you want to sing.”  I shook my head and let her start.

Tokyo de hitori kurashitara
kaasan no yasashisa kokoro ni shimita
Tokyo ni hitori de ita kara
aitsu o suki ni nareta no

shitsuren shichatta wa
naite mo ii kana
tsugi no yasumi ni shukoshi kaeru kara~

namida tomaranakutemo
mukashi no you ni shikatta My Mother
namida tomaranai kamo
wagamama na musume de gomen ne
Mother

I harmonize with her voice as I felt the pain and sorrow in her voice as she sincerely let every lyric come from spirit.  She looked back and gave me a smile as she took another deep breath as I whistled to the next part.

Tokyo de hitori kurashitemo~
watashi wa mukashi no watashi no mamma
okeshou suru no oboeta wa~
ammari umaku nai~ kedo

tanoshii hi ga aatta
aitsu ga ita kara~
koi wa suteki ne sabishiku nakatta

namida tomaranai no wa
anshin shita sei dayo My Mother
namida tomaranai kedo
mata koisuru keredo ii desho Mother~ a

I heard the door opening seeing the two nurses hum to the song as they followed the beat, right outside the people standing watching us crowd into the room as Reina started to the next part.

nagareboshi o mitara
nani o inorou kana
Sha la la...
Sha la la la
Sha la la la la la la la la

namida tomaranakutemo
mukashi no you ni shikatta MyMother
namida tomaranai kamo, wagamama na musume de gomen ne Mother

We got ourselves to sing the last part as the patients clapped as we finished the song and seeing Yoshiko smile outside of the door capped my first day at the hospital.

I walked down the hall back to my office as I grabbed all my thing to take to my apartment, Eri and Risa waited outside my door as we took the stairs leading to outside the building.  I looked back at her room and she turned back toward the door and waved good bye.

I waved back and followed the nurses outside the door, the two talked up a storm as I stayed quiet thinking about the ring she offered.  It seems to be a nice gift and she seemed cute but I fear her dying before she feels ready for a relationship.  Before I knew it, the two were meters in front of me as I ran toward them and they both laughed as I was in my own world.

“You two look good as a couple.”  I said to them jokingly.

“Well, Kamei is pretty funny when she tries to make me laugh.”  Kamei slapped her on the shoulder.

“I am funny.”  She pouted.

“You are also cute too...”  Kamei started to smile as she pecked Gaki on the cheek and ran away.

“That's mean, Eri!  You can do that and I have to stay back with Ai.”  I slapped her on the shoulder.

“You don't have to worry about me...”  Risa stuck out her tongue.

“Reina is on your mind.”  She teased.

“Well she is cute and she has some charm in her but...”  Risa looked me in the face.

“You are scared that because she has cancer that you can't feel love but remorse for her right?”  Risa shot right through my guard and I felt myself bleeding out my own feelings about her.

“Ai say no more, I had a cute guy once, and he would always charm me, saying I was cute, and would give me his jello cup.  Then, one day, I never saw him, seeing the empty bed, I knew what had happened but I never felt sorry that he was sick but happy that he treated me better than his own girlfriend, however I think she wants to know more about you.”  In Risa's analyzation, I had a deeper feeling toward her compassion, something that the doctors resisted her from doing, going home.

Risa chased after Eri as we reached the bar and leaving the two to drink themselves crazy, I went home to the empty apartment with the boxes stacked high.  I took off my shoes and walked into the bathroom with the lyrics still echoing in my head.  Turning on the light, I smiled looking at the plain walls in there and wrote down a message:

Ganbarre

I knew how much my parents would to love see me graduate and see my accomplishments in person, but just knowing that many living appreciate what I do, I felt warm inside.  I took out the box with my mother and father's picture.  I placed it on the mantle and put my hands together.  I mumbled what I would say to them if they were here and entered the shower.   

Feeling the hot water hit my body, I just thought about my first day, despite the failure of my first patient, and just felt guilty, I could associate with the few I did try and sang for the first time in a while, despite the rough patches, I could only smile.  Grabbing the shampoo and lathering up my hair, I had a sudden thought about Reina.  I dropped my hands and looked at the floor, I finally felt something my body that made me weak, her smile, it came back as a haunted memory.  Seeing her eyes closed and from her smile it loosen to a stern blank expression, I wanted to get rid of it and washed my hair before wrapping myself in a towel to sit in the ofuro.

Minutes later, I heard the phone rang and ran out to the living room seeing it was from Risa.

“You still have your old number?”  Sounding a little under the influence.

“Never had time to change.” I joked.

“Seriously?  Well I hope you arrived home safe.  See ya tomorrow!”  She hung up and went back into the bathroom to put on my pajamas for bed.  Drying my hair out, there was was a brisk wind entering the window and a whisper came.

“Ai-chan, go for it!”  I turned to see no one around and brushed out the knots before anything else weird happens.

Having nothing else to do, I took down my notes about my new job.  Ever since high school, I wrote down my feelings, just words describing my day, and combine them to assess my day.  Fear, happiness, and relieved.  I felt my eyelids getting heavy and put the book aside before I could write out my assessment and feel asleep to the new day tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:38:02 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Part 3 9/27)
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 01:31:22 PM »
Okay, to determine the title..... wait until the end of the fic for it :nervous

I woke up the next day with the piece of paper stuck to my head and realizing I forgot to set my alarm clock, I walked over to the bathroom, and quickly got myself ready for work.  I went into the fridge seeing nothing in there, I began to panic as I look through my wallet to see I had no money and began to look for the few things I had left:  Pieces of bread and the chicken breast I had days ago and began to slice it up and put it into my bag.  As I approach the door, I saw the two at the door with their smiling faces.

“Ohayou, Dr Takahashi!”  Risa greeted.

“How long were you guys out here?”  Looking at the two as Eri tries to grab Risa's hand.

“We just came here minutes ago and we wanted to say that we had a good night.”  Eri smiled as Risa's face showed a different story.

“Seriously, we never did anything, and your legs wrapped around me wasn't anything.”  We both laughed as Risa's face became red.

“I guess this doesn't mean anything.”  Eri kissed her on the cheek and her face became redder as I walked out and locked the door.

The three of us got onto the next train to the hospital, as their cell phones rang off the hook for their tardiness waiting for me.  Apologizing to them constantly, they only laughed as it had been on occasion for them to be late after a night of drinking.  Suddenly, after looking outside, I began to daydream about her, she would look at the same sun, talking, and as soon as the dream started to get good, our stop came and walked onto the property.

“Thank god, you three get to it.”  The director relieved of our arrivals but the nurses weren't.

After getting through the hectic bickering of the first hour, we got ourselves accustomed to the day and walked into the next room next to Yoshiko, seeing a teenage boy looking outside as I looked at his chart.  I sat on the chair next to him as he looked back toward me and let out a gasp in his surprise.

“Sorry, my name is Dr. Takahashi, I am the new psychiatrist here, you want to talk?”  The boy grew scared and turned toward the other way.

“I want to talk but I feel slightly embarrassed at the moment.”  I just laughed as I assumed that something he had to hide.

“No problem, it is normal, just talk loud enough so I can hear.”  I said to him as he relaxed.

“My parents... they are so good... why can't I be better?  My brother is lawyer and I am stuck here because I have a leukemia.  It isn't fair that I cannot be like my brother, my parents respects him so much and give me so much pity, I can't stand it.”  He slammed his fist into the bed.

“Your parents love you, they understand that you are here, they have the same frustration that you have but if they show it, you might react differently, and they will feel even worst for giving you their suffering.  Your brother must feel the same way.”  I saw a note on his table.

I read the note and my heart sank a little as his love was pure and deep, despite being miles away he gave his offering of a book.  He may not look like a reader but I had to push it toward him to read, however as he turned back around, his face showed the anxiety of the sickness, pale skin, seeing his bones, and exhausted.  I grabbed the book and offered it to him.

“I can't read it, it made me cry that he sent it to me.”  I opened the first page and saw his note.

Dear Hiro,

I want to always be by your side little brother, but working in Osaka has given me a little time to visit you as often as I should but I send mom this book.  I want you to read it as these people survived their cancer and I want you have the same hope as they do, I will be there one day, even if I have to quit and move back but I love you

-Jiro

“Hiro-kun, read one passage, he is trying to give you hope to at least fight and whatever the outcome is, you can say that you at least put up your fists and never gave up.”  With those encouraging words, he  sat up and read it.

After rubbing his head, I walked out to Reina's room as Eri and Risa were there trying to control her tantrum again.  I knocked and her anger turned into happiness.  The two gave me stern eyes as I sat down with her again with the door closed.

“How are you today?”  I asked.

“Okay, but them two are too clumsy and they seem very close, is that true?”  I smiled and looked at them.

“To be honest, I have no clue.”  I turned my face back into her lips, feeling her soft lips on my cheek.

“Whoops!”  She giggled.

“I am your doctor, not your girlfriend.”  I said in a stern voice but I couldn't hide my smirk.

“I know, but I feel more comfortable around you and I want to confess everything to you because I know you would keep secrets.”  I nodded.

“Well if it is medical, I have to say it to the right people, but everything else I will keep it in my mind and my heart.”  Reina smiled as she grabbed her blanket to cover herself up from the cold room.

“First, I told my parents that I wasn't a virgin anymore, but I lied, because they were annoying me for being in a gang.  As soon as it came out, I was kicked out with the clothes left on my back.  I have wondered about what they did with my room.  I have a feeling they would throw everything away but I may be wrong.”  She took another sip of the water beside her.

“Second, I will be here for one more day, I requested that I would go home to Fukuoka to live out the rest of my life.”  I felt everything sank in me as seeing her here for one more day and probably never seeing her again crossed my mind.

“I never liked it here in Tokyo, it was too fast, and I hate to admit they were right.”  Her head tilted down.

“Reason for singing that song, I miss my mom a lot, she understood a lot about me and she knew I lied to dad.  I can't believe that she could see past me and still see the little girl who would aimlessly put on sunglasses and smile at her.  I grew older and went away from her to hang out with my friends, despite irritating me when I am around my friends, she knew that one day, I would apologize.”  I began to tear up after hearing about her mother.

“Finally, I want you to kiss me on the lips.”  I turned toward her and my eyes grew.

“What?  Are you serious?”  She nodded.

“I just want to get this before I leave, I know its a lot but I fell in love with you when you walked into the building.  I sat in the lobby minding my own business and saw you there with the director, I grew nervous as you walked by and when you left I wanted to know everything but I heard about the thing yesterday, I hope you feel better....”  I placed my hand on top of hers.

I placed my hand under her chin and gave her a short kiss on her lips, her tongue intruding into my mouth as I try to hold back but it was no use, I gave into the temptation and continued for it until I broke it and sat back down.

“Thank you, I will miss you, I hope your patients love you as much as I do, and I said to my mom that she will get you a plane ticket, if I do...”  I stopped her.

“I understand.”  I cracked a smile but the thought of her not here in person was going to be in my mind now.

I left the room and entered into my office as I sat back in my chair and went into my realistic state as I thought about Reina at a funeral.  The feel made me nervous and seeing everyone there respecting her and her parents bowing toward me.  I could only leave it as that, with distractions, I got myself through the morning and Risa left a note on my door.  I walked into the lunch room and saw my lunch on the table as I sat down and ate quietly.  My mind still etched with the words, as I played with it and just dropped my fork.

“Ai-chan, you two are really good with each other, don't worry about her.”  Risa comforted me as I walked back into my office and watched until my shift ended.

I felt heartbroken that I would not see her again but something in my mind was saying it would be okay and I took my bag and threw the sandwich I made into the trash.  I waited for Risa and Eri with their reports and I saw Reina sitting on her bed with her suitcase.  Looking around I just took a deep breath and walked out of the hospital to the parking structure.  I felt everything crash and wept onto the pillar until the two came and took me to the bar nearby.

“Ai, are you crazy over her?”  Risa whispered.

“I don't know.  It's that how I feel around her, it's like missing a friend and you feel hopeless that you can't help them.”  I tried to explain.

“I think you like her.”  Eri drank another beer.

I truly began to realize that Eri had been right, despite the two days I got to know her, I never seen a girl with such beauty and her talking about her life.  I felt that if I was getting to know her and she had to leave right away.  Eri and Risa cheered me up with the snacks and gave me beer by the pints as I tried to forget about her.  The alcohol started to flow and just felt the buzz of the night and followed the two back home and crashed at the apartment.

I woke up the next morning on the floor and got a call to come in but with my head in a fog, I called in sick, and took the day off as I got over the hangover.  I sat on the couch thinking about Reina and just could only keep myself concentrating on the ceiling until another call came in.

“Dr. Takahashi, it is me Reina, sorry to hear you are sick, but I want to say, I am going to miss you and remember our deal.”  I smiled as I could only felt the hurt.

“Yes, enjoy your trip back home and I expect you to live every moment.”  She hung up and I cried in bed until I went back to sleep with the blanket over my head.

The next couple of weeks I went through the depression of missing her but I tried not to show it but my feelings were starting to show after work.  Then that day came, the call from Fukuoka, I began to started to pack up and on the cab ride there, it started to drizzle with the skies graying, and my mind started to thinking about what to say but everything came out weird.

“Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka, I'm sorry for your lost.”  It was my only thought in my head.

I got through all the precautions and stepped onto the plane for the short ride over to the island of Kyushu.  I let everything run in my mind as I began to felt nervous about it so I closed my eyes until I landed.  I felt her hands on top of my shoulders and her soft touch, I began to giggle as everything started to get lighter and felt the plane landed.  I woke up and took my carry-on off the airplane and got out of the terminal to an elderly woman holding a sign with my name.

“You seem too pretty to be a doctor.”  She said.

“Thanks.”  I looked down and smiled away from her.

“Anyways, I have to take you to the funeral, I hope you are not nervous about this.”  I shook my head.

“Oh yeah, I am her aunt, she told me everything about you, and I never expect seeing someone so attractive and cute.”  She laughed hysterically .

“Again thank you....”  I got into her car and drove into the city.

The car stopped at a temple as the groups of people were in traditional dress and I felt out of place and walked toward the bathroom before another person stopped me and I entered into the temple hall.  I followed the line to the altar and saw her smiling face on the picture next to the box of cremated ashes.  I bowed and put my hands together and walked toward the family, her father stood tall as I shook his hand, her mother with a tissue in hand, and her brother who was her sister's image and I gave them a hug before walking away.  As I went outside, I heard a voice, her mother invited me into a private room, and I sat across of her.

“You must be my daughter's doctor?”  She asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Tanaka.”  I responded.

“Thank you for being there for her, she said that the final two days you were with her, made her really happy.”  I nodded.

“She was always a handful with dreams and her wish of being a doctor was always within her but we were struggling as my husband suffered a back injury.  She wanted to be a big sister for everybody and assisted the local market owner with cashiering.  However, she met the boy and everything changed but somehow I couldn't stop her from being in love and I had to let her decide.  After the years she was away, she came back home, I was open but her father was still bitter.  The day before, she took him out for lunch and admitted that she was wrong.  He stayed strong but cried when he heard why she came home.  He blamed himself for everything.”  I took out a tissue and wiped my eyes.

“Her final words were: I met my soul mate and she is in the hospital, I may not make it to say I love her but tell her that she can cry as long as I am with her.”  Her mother gave me her ring.

I looked at it and began to let everything out as she comforted me in her arms, I couldn't feel anymore sadder but I knew she resolved her problems and that could only made me realize what was my goal for working, make sure that before they do pass away, they do have a chance to resolved all problems.

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Part 3 9/27)
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »
Oh man, I really shouldn't have read this in the morning. Now I'm gonna be late for work and I'm bawling my eyes out. *sniff*

Tears in heaven is a really sad song and it makes me feel so much. Aren't you gonna provide me with some shades to hide my redden eyes? XD

I'll catch up on more in here when I can. I really gotta go now! *zooms off*

Have a good day ok? And keep writing :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/4)
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 09:34:06 AM »
@hamz thnx, I just wanted to write that one out for a while and luckily I had time

I don't know about this one but hell it was a thought

Jun sat on the bench with her snow globe in hand, remembering her times in Japan as it ticks down to her graduation from Morning Musume.  She tries to smile as her first time in Japan was such an adventure, learning and teaching but also understanding her feelings of love.  The bittersweet moments as she sees her face in the puddle in front of her as she could imagine the stage and the wotas chanting her name but as she looks back up to see a shadow in front of her.

“Jun!  Don't cry, do not ever cry, it will make me cry, and I won't let that happen.”  Her strong voice made Jun suck it up and hold her tears back.

“Reina... why are you here?”  Jun said in a soft voice.

“Well Eri and Gaki were having some alone time and Ai had to get some stuff so I wanted to look around and ever since the announcement I noticed you stay out here a lot with this snow globe.”  Reina picks it up and shakes it to see the snow fall.

“I have been thinking about what I'll miss here and just everything now has been blur.”  Reina sat down and lean her head on Jun's shoulder.

“Well I only remember the best moments and I have enjoyed my time here in the group, it has changed me, and I reminisce the fact on how Eri was when we joined the group.”  Jun put down the snow globe and wrapped her arm around the kitty.

“I never felt so afraid, she was quite weird but I like that, and it was the same for Lin and you just the quirks you guys have, I will miss that.”  Reina smiled as she cuddled up with Jun.

“Reina... you and Eri are a good couple, you guys enjoy each others company, I want to find someone like that...”  Reina interrupted.

“No Sayu moments!  But you were the glue that kept us together when we argued, you made everyone laugh and even if you wanted Sayu's stuff, you can never get it from her.”  Jun grinned as Reina's mind had a perverted thought.

“Sayu always complained that I have a bigger chest.”  Reina laughed as she looked at them with her eyes.

“Jun, if you get complimented by Sayu, you are in big trouble, but she has seen the best set in Yui, so I guess you can't complain.”  Reina started poking Jun's chest.

“Stop doing that, just because it hurts when I poke you it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.”  Jun pouted as Reina wrapped her arms around Jun.

“I like you a lot, you are the girlfriend everyone wants, except you are needy and act girly when you don't need to but I want you to be yourself as always.”  Reina grabbed Jun and brought her over to the group.

Jun picked up the snow globe and smiled as Reina ran ahead and the thought popped in her mind of Reina and everybody else.

I will miss Japan a lot. 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/13)
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »
Okay a little TakaGaki moment captured....

Laying on the grass, Ai looked up at the clear blue sky, with the Hawaii weather being nice, she took a break from all the activities.  Walking toward her lounging friend, Risa in her usual panic was ready to scold the leader but the image of the ocean caught her attention and stared into the blue as she sat next to her.

“Hey Gaki, isn't this view nice?”  Ai looked over to see the sub-leader frozen with a glance of the ocean.

“Yeah.... what about the group?”  Ai looked back and seeing no one behind her.

“Don't worry, just us two.”  She smiled as she put on her sunglasses.

“But......”  Risa grasped her hand and felt the oily residue.

“They can take care themselves, just relax.”  Risa sat in the chair next to hers.

Both watched the sun going down to the horizon, imagining the day slowly going by as Risa dozed off to Ai's surprise.  Ai got off her chair and straddled onto Risa as Risa's lips were ready for a kiss, the closer she got, her nerves started to kick in and as she was ready to place it on top of hers, she woke up.

“Ai-chan, if you want to kiss, make sure I am fully awake, and make sure the group doesn't see your expression.”  Ai looked up seeing Eri and Reina with a camera capturing her expression.

“Ai is good, but Risa is better at seeing your expression.”  Eri and Reina giggled at the picture and looked down at Risa.

She held onto her face and gave her a luscious kiss, Risa went breathless as it took her by surprise and the other two dropped the camera into the pool.  Ai pulled back slowly as Risa's expression of shock and amazement was shown on her face.

“This image.... is now locked in memory, Risa, Reina, Eri.”  Looking past them, Sayu and the 8th gen were in shock too.  Ai blew a kiss at Sayu and smiled as she put on her sunglasses to go back into the room.

“Risa.... you okay?”  As Eri ran over to the shocked woman.

“Never felt better, strawberry lip gloss.....”  Risa fainted to the ground as the other two lifted her to the pool and followed her in to get rid of the image.

“Ai is too pimp for tricks and we fell for the kiss.”  Reina nodded to Eri's observation as they got out and went back to their rooms.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/14)
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
The cafe seemingly gets busy with the morning crowd as a peculiar women waits with her sunglasses and sips on her drink talking to her sister and friend as a slender woman walks in with her face smooth with the sun hitting her face, she flips her brown hair over to the side as she looks at the menu.  The woman in her amazement felt her jaw drop as she slowly approaches her with every intent to say hello, but her mind walked through the picture as the real life scene saw the barista take her order.

“Risa, you are so clueless, go for her...”  Her sister pushes her toward the woman.

“Hello, you seem to be new here.”  Risa walked back as she put her hand on her shoulder.

“The name is Kamei Eri, you are clueless, I have been going here for a while.”  Her friend and sister gave her the thumbs up as she fell for the trap.

“Okay, I lied, but you look wonderful and why I haven't seen you before.”  Risa grabbed her cup and sip her coffee.

“You always face your back toward me, your friend and sister always wave at me, and the mushroom facing my back toward me never says hello.”  Eri pouted  as Risa facepalmed to the action.

“If you call me a mushroom then you are also a mushroom too.”  Risa replied back as Eri pecked on the cheek.

“See ya later, Shiitake.”  Eri picked up her coffee and went outside.

“Don't call me Shiitake, you button.”  Risa threatened as the two started to giggle at Risa.

“You two are evil.”  Risa put her cup down and banged her head against the table.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Risa paid her part of the bill and walked outside with her bag over her shoulder as she walked toward the school at a moderate pace thinking about the events. As she got through all the traffic lights, she managed to get there with little time, as the class started, she felt someone tapping her shoulder.  Risa turned to see her a row above her in the same class, with a sigh she turned back to the teacher and took down her notes.  With the notetaking starting to wear her out, Risa closed her eyes for a bit and seeing Eri's face in front of her made her wake up noticed that class was almost done, she gathered her stuff and waited for the dismissal by the teacher.  Risa found herself noticing the class was done and ran out.

Shall I say would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

“Shiitake-chan!”  Eri yelled out as she chased down Risa from behind knocking over a few people with little remorse.

“STOP calling me that!”  Risa yelled as she walked faster up the stairs.

“I won't!  You like being called that.....” Risa rubbed her forehead as she looked up and seeing Eri right in front of her.

“No, I don't.... please leave me alone....” Risa went to her next class without any problems as she sat down and concentrated on the lecture.

She looked up at the slides and began to think about Eri for a bit balancing the positive and negative aspects.  Risa realized that Eri would only ignore she would be rude but knowing her persistence, she would continue, which is good but also bad that she would hang around a lot which bothered her a little.  However, hearing a thump outside, Risa ran outside seeing Eri on the ground.

“What happened?  ERI!”  Risa screamed as Eri had her eyes closed.

“Don't worry, I misstep that stairs and fell onto the ground, its okay.”  Risa grabbed onto her hand.

“Don't say that, you seem injured, let me take you to the medical office.”  Risa picked her off the floor and carried her to the office.

“Shiitake, I mean Risa, you really like me don't you?”  Eri smiled as she laid in the bed.

“I hate you still!”  Risa turned back and went outside the office.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

“Although for everything, I fricken love you.”  Risa smiled as she went back to class.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/15)
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2010, 07:36:48 AM »
Saki sat at her instrument of choice luckily it was the piano, as the cafe started to fill up during the afternoon tea rush.  She usually tries to keep to herself but lately a customer has captured her attention and she came alone which gave her an opportunity.  As she skillfully strike each key, a wonderful melody filled the room which the crowd, suddenly quieted with the music becoming the noise.  As she looked toward the entrance, she came in with her petite bag and brown hair glow in the sun.  The woman walked toward her and sat by the table next to her, with her usual order of green tea and three mochi pieces.  Saki kept continuing as she looked at her with warm eyes.  She quickly turned to see the piano player observing her from the platform.

“Piano player, you have a mic?”  She asked as Saki handed off the microphone.

“Play this song.”  She handed a music sheet and Saki gave a quick glance over it and started to play it with her singing voice.

Natsu no myou na funiki de
Tsui unazuichatta kedo

Papa ya mama ni dou yatte
Setsumei shiyou ka na?

Quickly hitting each key as she started to dance on the small area around Saki as she could only admire her singing voice and her dancing.  Saki felt she was in bliss of the moment as she ran through the song and sort of remember on the pauses.

Toropikaru koishiteru
Kakuyasu futari tabi
Toropikaru yume no shima
Kare wa honki rashii...

Both seem to get the crowd to clap with them as the entertainment was worth the time that she started singing on stage.  Saki could only imagine the smiles as she began to day dream through the song about her dropping into her lap and as they were ready to kiss.

Hashaijatte yoi no ka na?
Jibun ja chotto kizukanai you na
Hen na kuse moshi atta nara doushiyou
Hashaijatte yoi no ka na?
Kare ga chotto toropikaruppoi
Kiss wo kitai shitetara doushiyou

The song winded down to the end and everyone gave a healthy applause as she gave the mic back to her and went back down to her meal.  After going through her first bite, she realized the missing piece of jewelry on stage and climbed back up.  However, noticing her dress was caught onto the stage she lunged forward onto Saki's lap and her eyes glared into Saki's.

“Hello, my name is....”  Miya closed in with a kiss.

“Shimizu-san, I know, I'm Natsuyaki Miyabi, you always stare at me and now you look pretty cute from this close.”  Both started to laugh as Saki helped her off her lap and off the stage as she continued on with her set.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/16)
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 11:19:46 AM »
In the presence of darkness, she sees a ghost, a ghost of her past, twenty years ago, she left a good friend behind, in fact her lover.  She sees her face everywhere reminding of what she had done, despite her success, her failure was to protect her.

She shielded it with every part of her part of her body leaving no opening until a new woman came and inspired her to stop sheltering and let everything go.  As she left, the daggers of truth came out and made her partner afraid of the outside world.  Every move became the strands loosening up until it finally broke and she flailed in the dark without no light, it had become hopeless to help.

When she found her success, she saw the empty seat left for her, and ran back to her parents.  Despite sharing their dreams, the parents chased her out with the weapons of words and the feeling of winter came upon her quickly as she soon realize, she wasn't in the present, nor the future, but in the past.  Turning toward her career, she came upon the embers of disgrace and disappointment as she left the only person who believed in her.

With the town knowing of her big move, they had every chance to disgrace her in the public, the dirt, the rocks, blood, even the men had their way with her.  With every name put on her head, she only was left with the picture of her.  The tears became her reminder of what had happened that day, she was in care for her and a man approached her with a contract, despite not knowing the rules, she was involved in singing, performing, becoming what she wanted to be, but in her mind, she would take her or never leave but as her finances ran dry, she found the river, but without its flow, it was useless.

That day was unforgettable, however she asked about her friend and without any care, she was given a promise, three years of promises, was soon to be found broken.  As she sat there, she was left with only guilt and the voices that haunt her was without remorse.  In her pieces of clothing, she had let the odor grow onto her.  As she went back upstairs, that day twenty years ago, she finally knew the reason, a rope, the tool of her destruction, left on the floor beside the note:

Dear Reina,

I know you didn't mean it, I know you wanted to bring me along but they never let you, I can't forgive myself for being wretched, I want you to understand, I really thank you for being there and with me being stuck with my appearance I want you to live on.  Please don't forget me and if you never care to forgive me, I will understand.  There is something else I wanted to say before I do this, does heaven forgive me?  Do they give me a second chance for my soul to live on?  I want someone to live a happy life and not have my soul to live in sorrow, if you can do that, every chance you pray, I can present that answer....

Thank you,

Kamei-san <3

Tears fell down her face seeing what was left of her valuables, most of the stuff her parents took were precious to me and every thing she owned was thrown into the pit never to be seen again.  Moving from each room, she unlocked a hidden room with every piece of news, and seeing her face plastered every where angered her but before touching it, she realized that even if she wasn't there in person, she was following her on her tour, every memory was locked in a room as she wrote down thoughts and even at the end, it was still happy, she gave her luck to every stop and criticism was always faced with her iron will to fight back.

Although now, she could only remember the rope and thus forgetting about it was hard and with her weapon by her side, she readied herself for the hate.  Every thing that was hers was kept in a box and packaged out to her cousin and left with her.  She inserted each death sentence slowly and put it back into place.  She aimed with perfect precision into the place where she would feel less pain and a sound went off as she fell to the floor seeing the last of the painful sight, she finally could smile as her body felt light and the guilt finally lifted from her body   
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/21)
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »
A day late but just something

Risa sat alone in the dark room with the end of the night approaching, she decided to get herself ready for bed after a long day of studying and managing her finances for school.  Unfortunately, the lights outside only made it harder to sleep as she took a glance outside to see the people walking through the crisp autumn weather of Tokyo.  In her mind, she could only see what was missing to the day and forgetting about her own birthday was depressing enough that she could only notice the clock striking 8 P.M. Suddenly, her phone rings to her surprise, her best friend, Eri, was on the other side.

“Otanjoubi Omdetou, Gaki-san!”  In her usual excited voice meaning she had a plan.

“Thank you, what do you have planned?”  Risa being exhausted and depressed heard the knock at her door.

“Hello!”  Opening to Eri's smiling face was uplifting but knowing her friend will make her to something stupid always loomed over head.  Eri ran in and turned on the lights and went into her closet.

“This is not your house, I keep everything in order, you can't just do that.”  The reaction queen started to show her true colors as Eri came out with a white long-sleeve shirt, long jeans, and black boots.

“Come on, Gakihan, we need to go out on your birthday, you would do the same for me.”  Eri's eyes widened as she nudged Risa.

“Fine!  Let me change in peace and go get something out of the fridge if you feel hungry or thirsty.”  Risa walked into the bathroom with Eri's hand-picked clothes.

“Eri has something planned but I wonder what could it be, at least she came when it didn't rain....”  Risa said to herself as she got herself ready to go out.

Meanwhile, Eri sat patiently outside and turned to see the nice pile of papers Risa had put aside for her studies and looking through it, she found an interesting note:

“Someone has to tell her about school uniforms...”

Eri looked around and slid the piece of paper into her pocket and the door flung open from the bathroom as Risa tried straightening out her hair before leaving the house.  Eri started to blush at the sight of Risa as she made a masterpiece of her friend.

“Kame... you went looking through my papers.”  Risa tickled Eri until she admitted that she took a note out of her pocket.

Looking at the note, she remembered who that person was but deeper in her mind she saw a weird attraction to her, something that not many people had, her smile was more honest than the usual person and her heart melted every time she smiled, but she wrote it on the first day of school, and never seem to get over the fact that she possessed something close to her.  Eri looked into her eyes.

“Risa.... we are not going to kiss right?”  Risa bonked her on the head.

“NO!”  Eri laughed as Risa got off her and stuck it into her pocket.

“Sorry, Kame, I just had a moment about something.”  Eri tilted her head to the side.

“Tell me....”  Eri whined as she began to shake Risa.  “We're supposed to be friends.”

“Okay, I have a crush on a girl in my class.”  Eri's eyes widened as she crept closer.

“Is there a chance we can see her?”  Eri questioned as Risa stood back up.

“Maybe, so let's go, and take me where you must.”  Eri dragged her out while Risa locked the door before she left.

The duo walked through the semi-busy streets as Eri guided them through the crowd as she looked across the street seeing everyone walking the other way.  Risa had the girl on her mind and becoming distracting as Eri finally got her to the restaurant.

“We are here!”  Eri lead her to the open table where a girl was in the other stall.

“Gakihan, there is a cute girl in the other stall, let's see if she wants to join us.”  Before Gaki could respond, Eri stood in front of her, and after a little convincing, she came over to Gaki's surprise it was that girl.

“You are in my class....”  Gaki pointed at her.

“You like staring at my butt....”  She responded back.

“I don't like staring at your butt, I just don't like your clothing that day.”  Gaki crossed her arms as she giggled at the remark.

“What about all the other days, you must like them, right?”  Gaki nodded as Eri pushed the two together.

“What's you name?”  Eri asked as she placed her head on her hands.

“Takahashi Ai, nice to meet you.”  Ai looked over to Gaki's way and she extended her hand.

“Niigaki Risa and this is Kamei Eri, she has been my friend for about ten years, since she moved.”  Ai  smiled as their eyes met.

Kamei excused herself from the table as she went to the bar as she saw woman with a drink in her hands and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Excuse me, do you like doing that?”  She looked into her eyes and smiled.

“Sorry... did anyone say you look like a lost kitten?”  Eri started to giggle as she turned away.

“Well, since I like you, I am not a cat and the name is Tanaka Reina, and you are?”

“Kamei Eri.  Nice to meet you.”  Eri managed to get her drink while Risa and Ai talked about school until her surprised arrive with a small cake and sparklers as candles.

“It's your birthday today?  Happy Birthday!”  Ai said to Risa.

“Thanks.”  As she blew out her candles she felt something pressing on her cheek and turned to see Ai's lips on her cheek, while the picture was being taken.

Ai pulled back as Risa's shocked face had everything written on her forehead and she released her smile toward her.  As she put her arm around her new friend, Reina and Eri joined in on the cake and from that night, they developed a deeper bond that goes past figure.   
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap