JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky

Author Topic: Kuro's Unusually Weird Oneshots 1/5/13 OTP trial  (Read 71401 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/27)
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 11:50:42 AM »
Feeling the stress in her life, Jun walked into a bar filled with people, she takes a corner of the room with a drink in her hand.  Eyeing a potential person, she sees the shy woman in her corner, and drags her over to her table. 

Sayu felt hand upon her arm and noticing the feminine touch, she could see what she wanted but with her recent streak of bad relationships, she intended to stay away from another person, but something kept her in, as the smell of alcohol in her breath was lingering with the funky smell of sweat and perfume filled the air.  Sayu sat close and ordered a long island iced tea as Jun went with her rum and coke.  The music was deafening as they looked into each others eyes, without words they felt an instant connection.

However, a connection that lead to Jun's apartment, not knowing her surroundings, she fell onto her bed as Jun removed her shirt and touched every part of her body, hearing the constant screams and moans, they got themselves into an intimate stage.  Jun's body laying on top of her partners as Jun picked up a paring knife and held it up to the light.

“Why do you have a knife?”  Sayu asked as Jun stood over her.

“Its all in fun, my dear.”  Jun answered with her fingertip playing with the sharp point.

Jun laid the blade on its side as it traveled from her neck down her body and stopping by the navel.  Jun grabbed a banana and chopped off its top as she slowly teased the tip of the banana, as she took her first bite, and walked toward the table with knife in hand.  Sayu being scared of sharp objects slowly sat up and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

“Did I scare you?”  Jun with knife in hand and almost at the end of her snack.

“Yes, it scares me a lot.”  Sayu almost on the verge of crying saw the knife inches away from her face.

“Good, because I am all for it.”  Jun gave a smile and handed the knife over to her.

Sayu had no clue what to do, she feared everything going wrong, and looking at the knife, she could only think of a way out and she was blocking it.  Sayu noticed Jun running toward her and began to panic as the blade struck her midsection and blood flowed out onto her hands.

“Sayu, I love you, as strong as this bond is, you can lick my blood for my eternal life.”  Sayu let the knife go and Jun stepped back as the blood spots were penetrating the wooden floor.

“I don't want this to happen, I am going to call the cops.”  Jun threw the bloody knife by the phone.

“Why do you want the police to get involved?”  Jun's smile was turning eerily different from the bar and Sayu busted down the door to a neighbor.

“HELP ME!”  Sayu yelled at her and noticed a longer blade from her neck and Sayu ran down the stairs as quickly as she could and only noticing a stranger with her coat on coming into the building.

“Please help me, someone is trying to kill me.”  She observed the blood on her half-nude body and she screamed at her.

“You gotta be lying, you did the killings, get the hell away from me.”  The woman ran and saw a police officer on the corner.

“Please help me, sir!  Someone was trying to kill me.”  The cop took out his gun and called over his radio for backup as his partner took Sayu into the car.

As the partner waited with Sayu, she began to notice a figure outside the apartment that looked like Jun and all she could do was whimper as she walked in and in about five minutes, they heard a scream and found no body in the apartment.

The police officer and partner took her into the station and took a sample from her body and found nothing matched what was being described.  Sayu was offered a coat and a ride back home for her troubles.  She sat down after the ride home and began to wonder what happened hours before and went into the shower to rinse herself off.  Sayu quickly grabbed what she needed and began to scrub off the blood as it was becoming problematic.  After a few scrub, she finally got it off and  fell asleep.

The next day he was awaken by a call from the police and went down to the police station as she got herself locked into a room with the officer and another woman.

“We have something that we need yo talk about, that girl you met, she was murdered five years ago yesterday.”  Sayu's jaw dropped as he revealed the story.

“She was in love with her partner after a one night stand and to prove her love, she stabbed herself once and fell into her arms, however, the other woman felt guilty for her suicide that she did the same and fell on top of her.  The detectives called it a murder-suicide but noticed it wasn't murder so two separate suicides.  The second woman's name was Jun.”  Sayu went into shock as she fainted on the floor.

Sayu looked up as she was in the hospital room with her friends Eri and Reina.  Sayu looked around and breathed a sigh of relief, however lurking was the shadow of the jilted lover who had died in front of her lover.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/30)
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
Risa in her unusual rage runs into the room with the other seven members waiting inside and witnessing her body covered in blood, she closely approaches them with soft eyes.

“Who's next?”  She said to the group as she flipped the knife up to point it at them.

The group stayed quiet as she slowly thought about who to kill next and a figure on the floor as she whimpered to her.  Risa picked her up and let her sit on a chair as she faced her back to her and the whimpering became crying profusely as she tried to stay in the chair.

“Why are you killing?”  She said as everyone spread across the room but Risa stayed toward the door.

“Sayu, my dear.”  As she had the tip of the blade toward her throat.  “My deal is revenge, everyone here, I have a grunge against them.”

“Why are you doing it now, I thought you were happy with the group.”  Sayu tried to change her mind but she pushed her back into the chair as she fell to the ground.

“Happy?  I wasn't happy, I was angry that Ai used to tease me, Eri makes me look like an idiot, you praising yourself in the mirror, Reina's wonky attitude towards the fans, Jun touching me when I don't need her, Lin being constantly annoying about Disneyland, and Aika being a brat.”  Every member got their chins touched by the point of the knife.

“Wait a moment, Risa, I didn't mean to tease you when we entered the group.”  Ai felt the pain of the blade going through her body and the red liquid oozed out of her body.

“I used to love you, but your body is of use no more.”  Risa whispered as she gently lay her on the floor and Ai's eyelids closed.

“Gakihan, I thought we were friends.”  Eri felt the plunge toward her and the wall stopping her body as she fell onto her face and the blood running from her body.

“We were Kamehan, but since you are leaving, why not enjoy this present.”  Risa laughed loudly as Reina came from behind.

“I am not going to.....”  Risa turned into the Yankii's body as Reina gasped for air.

“Reina, Reina, Reina, tsk tsk, I liked your voice but now you can't sing while you are dying, eh?”  The other four went to the other side of the room as Risa dropped her bloody blade to the floor.  Jun charged for the blade but felt the kick to her face as she deflected it to the other Chinese member.

“Here goes n.....othing.”  Lin fell to the floor as the smoke from the gun indicated the bullet entered into her body.

“Aika, you get the blade, you will suffer the same faith, so do you want to die?”  Risa's tone scared Aika and she just fell to the floor.

“Just let me go, you can't go on killing everyone for making your life a living hell.”  Aika dove for the blade and jammed it into her body.  Sayu fell onto Aika's lifeless body as Jun sternly gave her a look.

“Risa, give me the gun.”  She said with a strong voice and then felt a pain in her arm as she saw the piece of glass sticking from her.

“Well, here it is.”  She shot her from point blank into her chest as she fell back into the closet and seeing the other members lay on their deathbeds, Sayu stood up and slapped Risa across the face.

“How could you?  We were the ones to be your friends when you were alone and you missed your family, and we are your family no matter what stupid decisions you do.”  Before Sayu said her next word, Risa fell over and a note appeared next to her body.

“Happy Halloween, Sayu!”  Sayu screamed and in came Tsunku.

“You seven stop scaring her.”  The seven rose as they showed the ketchup stains on their bodies.

“You guys are mean!”  Sayu yelled and ran off to the spare dressing room.

The seven told her of the plan they had a week ago, and since Sayu was busy with a show, they got together and designed a plan to scare her on Halloween.  Although many were not on board for having ketchup stains, they realized how great of a trick it would be for Sayu to believe Risa having revenge on her group.  In addition, couple of the other Hello!Project members got involved as setting it up to have Sayu in the room with everyone and taping her expressions throughout the time. 

Sayu cried as she believed in the prank but had to be told that Risa will not kill anyone and it was in good fun for Halloween.  Sayu knew what she had to do next year and she had 364 more days to think about it.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Kuro's One-shots (10/30)
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2010, 03:37:34 PM »
Aww porr Sayu, epic effort by the other's in the prank!

Looking forward to Sayu's revenge next year!  :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (11/16)
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2010, 12:07:56 AM »
Well another one up and it has a little TakaGaki but its mainly a fic that could have perv if needed :nervous

Eri waited outside Ai's door as she could hear the crying from the inside, she looked around to see anybody else coming her way but had no luck in getting someone to help her.  She knocked a few times more but Ai didn't answered.  She took out her cell phone and texted her to open the door, Ai hesitated to reply but opened the door to let her in.

On her way in, she saw an open bottle of whiskey and a shot glass turned upside down on the table, the smell of alcohol, obviously gave her the intention that she had been drinking.  Eri saw her curled up on the bed and walked over to talk but seemingly in her rage, Ai turned over and was ready to punch Eri and she caught her fist.

“Letttttttttttttttttttt goooooooooooooooo!”  Ai yelled with her murmured voice.

“What's wrong?”  Eri said in a concerned voice.

“Risa told me I was being a bad girlfriend, she was telling me that I haven't been open and what not, what does she know?  She hasn't felt this way.”  Ai pulled back her fist as Eri looked outside.

“Risa... has been telling me..... you've been bothered by my graduation...”  Ai stood up and walked toward her.

“It's way past that, Eri, I love you.”  Ai caressed her face in her hands.

“You.... love me?”  Ai nodded.

Ai leaned in and Eri held her ground as she slowly pushed her back onto the bed.  Eri's mind had gone out of her body began to think of the little clues leading up to the moment, the near kisses, the days and nights alone with her, and the night where Risa and her were drinking and saw Ai sitting on the couch.  It stung Ai that she had celebrated without her and coming back to it, Risa wasn't going to like this but she decided to lay down her cell phone.

“Eri.... are you rejecting my feelings?”  Ai asked as she tried to drag down Eri and she pulled her arm back.

“Why are you betraying Risa for?”  Eri whispered.

“What?”  Ai leaned in closely.

“WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING HER?”  Eri yelled at Ai and the room feel silent for a minute before a reply was made.

“Does it matter to you?  You don't care for Sayu, Reina is too aggressive, Jun, Lin, and Aika have their own parties, and even if Risa is your friend, you would take me over everyone.”  Eri fell to the ground with tears running down her face.

“Yes.... I said that once but Risa cared for you enough that I let her have you and the feelings I have for you is strong but I cannot face Risa again if I do this.  I want to talk to her but me being here doesn't make it any better, I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow.”  Eri ran to her cell phone and Ai threw her onto the bed with their eyes meeting each other.  Ai pressed her lips onto Eri's and closed her eyes as she gave into Ai's advances.  She knew she would regret this but the feeling was too good to pass up for a night.

Eri woke up to an empty bed as she looked around for Ai, she looked over at the table seeing the half-filled whiskey bottle.  Her head hit the pillow as she found her phone vibrating and opening it up for a call, it was Risa.

“Eri, where are you?  We suppose to meet up the mall remember?”  Eri bit her lips as she thought of the reason but she had to think fast. 

“Yeah.... I'll be there, sorry I was up late.”  Eri hung up her phone as she exited Ai's apartment and threw on some new clothes before getting on the train.  All she could think of was Ai and the way she slowly controlled her body.  Feeling the pleasure of the night, she was suddenly hit with the reality of facing her girlfriend, either lie or tell the truth, keep it a secret or break a friendship, and slowly getting there she swallowed her pride and set her mind to what she had to do.

Two stops later, she got off the train and walked into the station seeing Ai right in front of her, slowly approaching the turtle, she gave her a hug, Eri stood still as she felt Ai's head on her shoulder.  Eri pushed her off as she looked at Ai.  Ai nodded to the Eri's face as she went away and coming out of the station, Risa stood there, looking at her, Eri tightened her hands into fists as Risa saw the hug by Ai.  Eri took a few steps forward and Risa's hand came across Eri's face and the sting was everything she knew she was in.

“How.... How could you?”  Eri looked up and put her hands on her shoulder.

“You should have known....”  Eri turned away from her and Risa hugged her from behind.

“Ai told me, after I call you, she was at the station and she said she was sorry, however she said that it was her mistake to take advantage of how you felt.  I was angry and I needed to hit someone, and now I feel happy for you and Ai.”  Eri's eyes opened up.

“Why?”  Eri murmured.

“Because as a friend, I didn't want to hurt Ai anymore, and also as your friend, you deserve everything that goes well for you.”  Eri patted her friend's head.

“No, I don't deserve Ai, but I think I hear her out more often, reason why she hasn't told you about us in the first place but last night gave me everything I needed, and I am sorry for letting this go this far.”  Risa hugged her friend and carried on with their shopping date knowing Ai is at home waiting for Eri to come back.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2010, 03:14:30 AM »
I know I said this on the request thread but....

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this! :)
It was a great story and I can't wait to read more from you  :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2010, 05:07:41 AM »
I know I said this on the request thread but....

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this! :)
It was a great story and I can't wait to read more from you  :twothumbs

thanks i will be waiting for you comments
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2010, 12:01:54 PM »
I like this song too!! Wise men say...only fools rush in... I ever thought of writing a fic based on this song but nothing came up. So I'm glad you wrote this :)

And lucky Gaki for getting a kiss from Ai on her birthday. It must be the best birthday present :D

You know what's worst than a GakiKameShige triangle? A AiGakiKame one. Omg, I'm telling you, I was on the verge of pulling out my hair as I was going through this chapter. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??! Why did you have to go make everyone so pained? *sobs* But please continue. I love reading fics like this XD
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:08:26 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (12/10)
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2010, 12:09:38 PM »
I don't where it came from but I guess its worth putting a thought into

As Sayu waited for the day to come, she saw the scrawny girl walk up to her walkway in pigtails, and a smirk on her face.  She could only think of what made her parents think about adopting another kid especially one of the same age.  Sayu felt betrayed but kept her defense up as she walked on and took off her boots as she bowed in front of them.

Tanaka Reina.  Sworn Enemy.

As they transitioned into middle school, Sayu became quite annoyed by the lack of friends she had compared to her step-sister who became quite attracted to the knowledge of hanging around boys and being one of them.  She could only look at her and shook her head as she went alone to her classes.

Tanaka Reina. Sworn Enemy.  Not Sayu.

Going up to another school and having the same grades, Sayu picked up a few friends who didn't mind the act but Reina had picked up more as she matured herself to being a lady.  The friends eventually became closer and on the nights she was studying, Reina was having her fun, Sayu held her feelings inside as Reina just waved.

Tanaka Reina, Sworn Enemy. Not Sayu.  Being Hooked.

The night before the ceremony, Sayu calmly sat on her bed as Reina followed her to bed and watching her, Reina jumped on top of her bed with Sayu's arms crossed, Reina locked her hands together.  Reina wanted to move on in her life while Sayu continued onto her own goals of being educated.  Reina quickly pushed her onto the bed as Sayu gazed into her eyes.

“What do you want?  Why are you positioned this way?  Why....”  Reina hastily came down with a kiss as Sayu recovered from the shock.  She could finally see why Reina was popular, it wasn't the fact that she was on her own but being a sister of Sayu and being the opposite was quite refreshing for everyone although Reina was also tracking the story in her mind too.

Reina rode in the back of the car as a 5-year old being moved around in houses and finally someone who would let her stay.  She wanted to be around people she knew for a year but it wasn't going to happen and met the young girl across of her.  Shy and yet cute, Reina didn't want to become a sister but a friend.

Michishige Sayumi.  Friend.

Reina had a mean streak with her pranks and become the head prankster at the school and being sent into detention a lot as she found her calling.  However, at home it was different, Sayu never talked to her, she would ignore her and lash out every time she got into trouble and pushed herself as being best but Reina knew inside, “I only want to impress you Onee-chan”

Michishige Sayumi.  Friend?  Sister?

Reina finally learned that pranks can't carry on in life but she saw an opportunity to be a working person and trying out new crafts as she hung out with the wood shop teacher a lot.  High school would have been better if Sayu was more open to her, even if all the boys were after her, she declined all as she waited for an invitation from her.  It never came and went out with a close friend, Reina felt comfortable until she realized it wasn't sisterly love but true love as she talked it out and the partner could see it in her eyes, it wasn't fake, Reina was truly in love with her step-sister.

Michishige Sayumi.  I can't stop it anymore.  It's out there.

The night before the ceremony, Reina wanted to scream, she wanted Sayu to know the truth, so she waited until bed time and finally got close enough to her and impulse kicked in with her lips touching hers.  Reina never felt relieved but looking into Sayu's eyes, it was a mistake, but with a moment's time, Sayu returned the kiss.

“Reina-chan, you wanted me to be your friend, but I was being stubborn because someone was gonna steal you away, but if I stopped it, I would be pushed aside.  But since you finally showed it, I can relax and let's get some sleep.”  Sayu snuggled up to Reina as they slept together for the first time since they met.

The next day, their anxious feelings were becoming revealed as the last day of being students were upon them and both held hands as they got into the hall and looked up at the stage.  Knowing it was their last time in being a family, Sayu cried upon Reina's shoulder as it began to fill up and Reina teared up to her closest rival being on her.  As the ceremony went on, both had to show their will and got their certificates from the principal.  As the final words of encouragement left, they both looked at the parents and waved as they took their separate paths in life.  Only knowing the bond for thirteen years would only become stronger.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2010, 01:39:51 PM »
Nice idea for a story Kuro!  :twothumbs, I like how you switch the perspective half way through and go back through the story from Reina's side after doing Sayu first!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2010, 08:46:09 PM »
I know some don't have access and I just wrote something that might catch many interests PM me if interested
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (12/19 IshiYoshi)
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
Enjoy!

The usual spirit of the end of the year, brought up the greatest memories for Rika, she remembered during her years in Morning Musume, she would stand out but her nature was to give a smile and laugh at herself although in the process made quality friends behind the scenes.  However, with all her happiness, she felt depressed about her own chance at love.

“So, Rika-chan is going to be out for the men, eh?”  Yossie joked as she had become the newest leader in the group.

“Actually, I haven't thought about that, I have been trying to keep myself available for a friendly conversation.”  Rika tilted her head to her side as the imaginary water drop grew aside her head.

Five years passed by after saying that and the chance had become reality especially during their drunk escapades after Yossie had left the group and were soon a singing group for futsal.  Those days were like relaxing after a hard practice especially with the others who were able to drink.  However, they never had a chance to be alone until two years later.

The creation of Hangry & Angry gave them the opportunity to be closer on a more personal level, even though they were “dating.”  Both had denied they were having more personal conversations about themselves and the future plans.  Yuko-sama had a gut feeling that the longer they hung around each other, they will have their chance at being a couple. 

Leading to finally having a quiet dinner after one of their shows, they never expected to be blossoming as Rika being the consistent nagger.  Yossie sat as Rika joined across of her but Yossie knew Rika was going to be elegant and being herself she went with the casual look.  Rika wanted to always shine where it was the most darkest and impress people but Yossie decided to leave before ordering anything.  Following her along the way back, Rika felt guilty about being dressed up as Yossie would put it but something else seemed to bother her.  Which led to a plan that she had dreamed about five years ago.

Rika had gone to the market to pick up her groceries as Yossie was coming over for dinner and as the dream was being placed scene by scene she had become very diligent about each piece and dressed it up for the perfect time.  She looked at the clock and started the stew with her meat cooking at the bottom of the pot and then taking it out for the broth and the vegetables to cook while giving it a little seasoning.

“It is really coming together.”  Rika thought as she waited for the stock to boil and lower the fire to simmer the stew.  Rika turned on the television to watch a little programming and luckily it was worth the time before her usual bath time.  An hour passed by as the smell of the stew filled the room with its aroma.  Rika made the slurry of flour and water and dumped it into the pot as she furiously mixed it in until the stew thickened in the pot.  She carried it off the stove and onto a potholder as she got her bath ready.

“Oh its snowing...  how nice... Yossie better be toasty, or she will bring her sickness in and I have to take care of her.”  She giggled to herself as she stripped off her clothes and got underneath the shower and lathered up as she looked outside seeing the flakes slowly falling from the sky.  She could only smile at the thought that Yossie was coming soon and before anything, she needed to be clean before Yossie came.

After a quick lathering and rise off, she jumped into the warm bath and relaxed in her own thoughts as a thought of the past came into mind.

“Rika-chan... remember in 2005 what was your dream for Christmas?”  Yossie took another sip of beer as Rika thought about it and slammed her fist on the table.

“Yeah, if a prince would come on a snowy night like the song...”  Yossie smiled and Rika looked around to find anybody coming her way but had a thought of who the “prince” was but just shook the idea out of her head.

“Well if I manage to do so, you know what to do..”  Yossie kissed her on the forehead and continued drinking her beer while Rika tried to find the meaning of the words.  After the meeting, she figured it was going to happen but the time never came until recent memory.  Which was weird because Yossie never really dressed up and Rika felt that it wouldn't be a surprise but just to keep herself positive and hope it would happen.

After seeing her skin pruning up, Rika got out and dried herself up and put on new clothing for the guest coming over.  While coming out of the bathroom, the cold breeze came through and null her body for a while as the warmth of the bathroom was better than the cold outside.  As she realized on the issue, she ran to her room and grabbed a jacket and pants to walk in.

As she ran back down, she thought there was a knock at the door but the wind was playing its usual tricks.  She sat back down to herself comfortable and turned onto the news as the gloomy weather was dampening the spirits.  As the news wound down, Rika let out a yawn and closed her eyes for a bit and then she heard a knocking at the door.

She opened it to a person with a thick coat on and carrying a bag filled with bread.  The person looked up and smiled.

“Yossie!  Why so late!  I was getting ready for sleep without dinner.”  Rika slapped her on the shoulder as Rika let her in and Yossie took off her coat and pants to reveal a tuxedo.  Rika lowered her head as she was ready to cry and Yossie lifted her chin up as the tears came from her eyes.

“I am sorry for being late, it was because I wanted to impress you, and make up for all the times that I let you down before...”  Rika never felt so happy in her life, Yossie lifted her up as she laid her head on Yossie's shoulder.

“You made me feel important from before, you were just being yourself... I never asked for you to be who I am but to do this was really sweet and I hope you are hungry because I made a lot of stew.”  Yossie grinned and ran her fingers through her hair.

The night the prince came on a snowy night was who Rika wanted to be five years ago but she wanted her in regular clothing because Yossie only shined when she was in her princely suit.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:51:20 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »
aw, sweet. merry christmas, kuro.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 12:04:02 PM »
Ahh, nothing like a bit of IshiYossie Love to get you in the festive spirit, cheers Kuro!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (12/21 Berryz)
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2010, 10:57:04 AM »
Thanks to all who read and commented

I had seen this video a while back and wondered if it continued on in a way with a simple scene...

Yurina grew nervous as she waiting for her friend to join her for lunch, as she looked around, she sipped her fruit punch bit by bit until the ice rattled in her glass.  She looked over the crowd to see her waving to her and she hurried to her seat as Yurina got her third glass from the waiter.

“You seem to be really thirsty.”  The other girl giggled as she calmed down from her nervous self.

“Yeah... I feel less nervous now than before.”  The other girl tilted her head.

“Yurina, are you saying that I calm you down?”  Yurina swirled her straw as she winked at her,

“Haha, Yurina stop joking around, tell me what is on your mind?”  Yurina felt the cramp in her stomach again but as she took a deep breath, she extended her hand out.

“I think I might be in love...”  Yurina said in a soft voice.

“Not a boy right?  Please not a boy.”  The other girl panicked out as she tried to calm herself down.

“No, actually someone close.”  She began to laugh as the thought popped into her head.

“C'mon Kuma-chan, it can't be the manager.”  Yurina grabbed her hand and ran her fingers through her hair as her lips touched her friend's.

Yurina stepped back as she felt her body become weak in shock and yet the feeling that was in her stomach had fluttered with the kiss.  Yurina felt her hands grabbing hers as the other girl took her outside.

“Yurina, why me?”  She gave a smile and a wink.

“Because, Chinami is cute when she has little to say and more in her thoughts.”  Chinami stood there with all the feelings rushing in her body as the other five members came out and prank her on the spot.

“Hidoiiiiiiiiiiii!”  Chinami frowned as Momo stepped in front of her.

“Okay, I win!”  Her simple words made her smile although it was just another step into their rvialry. 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (1/15 Sayonara, Linlin)
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2011, 08:35:32 AM »
Sayonara, Linlin

Ai looked around for a place to sit as she tried to find the area to meet up with the pandas and with her usual luck, she would usually be late but she found it with no one there and sat on the bench by the gift shop.  Looking at her watch, she remembered the first day she met Linlin, a fresh face with Morning Musume as Yoshizawa brought them in with Junjun.  She gave a quick smile and were rushed out as they had to get ready for practice.

“Okay, okay everyone look up here, I know my time here is short and will be ending my run as leader but Mikitty shall take over leadership when I leave my post.”  Ai could only imagine what would happen if Mikitty and her were in a room together.

“Anyways, they will be part of the group.”  The whole room nodded as all were excited and were open to expansion.

“Leader~ Aren't they Chinese?”  Koha raised her hand as her usual curious self.

“Yes, but they are working hard to understand the Japanese language as you should learn bits of Chinese to keep them comfortable.”  Yossie marched out to start practice.

The practice went well seeing the two up there moving to the beat of the songs and watching us maneuver through our moves.  Ai looked up seeing they were giving the thumbs up sign as they appreciated their effort.  That was three years ago, after a few bumps in the road, Ai had been pushed up to be leader as her trusty gokkie became sub-leader.  Now, the few moments were left to see Linlin go back and relax before her career move.

“Oi!  Leader... I mean Ai-chan”  Linlin yelled out.

“Call me Ai-chan you two, you know me well enough to know my name.”  Ai giving a hug to each of them as they sat down with their meals.

“So, Ai-chan, I heard you will be graduating at the end of the year?”  Jun said as she popped her chopsticks apart.

“Yes, I felt that Momusu would be fine with me moving on.”  Lin smiled.

“They will miss you, but what are your plans?”  Lin asked before biting into her rice ball.

“Acting, singing, or theater, which ever gives me the opportunity.”  Ai looked at the steaming fish.

“How did Risa handled the news?”  Jun asked.

“The usual emotional wreck she is when everyone graduated except she couldn't let me go.”  The two pandas laughed.

“It is comparable to the fellow gokkies leaving, she is close to all of us, Risa cares for all as she learned about this business.  So, we went to the bar and talked about our time, from the leadership changes, graduation, and realizing it is a rough world out there.”  The two nodded as they kept eating.

The three sat there in silence as they began to reflect their time in Morning Musume, Lin was quite cheerful at every practice despite Koha always trying to bring up the group.  Jun played the cute card against Sayu, which made her jealous, but Jun always let Sayu dwell into her own matters.  Ai knew how much she was part of the history, going around the world, seeing many people leave, and most of all receiving the leadership from Nakazawa-san.  She felt proud to lead H!P into the next stage and that time will end with the role going to Risa.

“So, Ai-chan, you seem quite composed for someone who got the announcement recently.”  Lin tilted her head to the side.

“It hasn't bothered me as much as others, I knew that the day would come to when I had to leave, however, I still want to see the same effort that were brought upon me by the predecessors.  Kaorin with her weird personality, Nacchi with her motherly love, Gomaki's determination and hard work, Yossie's leadership, Rika's talent, and so on.  With you two and Kamei, you guys can do whatever you set your mind to, I know Jun can go back and accomplish an educational degree like Konkon and Makochan.  For Lin, I am truly sorry that you were not more important because you have a great voice.”  Jun nudged Lin as she giggled.

“Ai-chan, stop embarrassing me....”

“Lin, I praise all who have talent and I hope you do something well in your career choice.”  Ai wrapped up the empty container and took a sip of her juice.

“Ai-chan... I wish the same for you too.”  Lin hugged her.

The three looked at their watches seeing that it was an hour and a half from the expected departure time.  Ai looked at the gift shop as her eyes started to water, seeing the two Chinese members talking to each other.  Ai walked in and saw a small teddy bear and bought it with her money as she offered her gift to the departing former Musume.

“Ah, arigatou.”  Lin bowed to her former mate.

“Do I get a cute teddy bear when I leave?”  Ai started to laugh at Jun's posture as it reminded her of Sayu.

“Of course, it will be better than Sayu's one.”  Ai joked.

“Yatta!”  Jun celebrated as Lin looked at the teddy bear.

“This is my last memory of Japan...”  Lin closed her eyes as she started release her tears.

“It isn't.”  Ai flagged down a woman to take a picture of the trio and looked at the image on her camera.

“Thank you, Ai-chan and Jun, I will never forget this experience, and one day I want to return to show what I have done and hope we can have a reunion.”  Lin gave one last hug to Jun and Ai before she walked to the terminal.

As Ai waved goodbye, she had the thoughts of what would be ten years of being a Musume and the turbulence that came with it.  The thoughts of her first appearance and going through the practices and concerts with all the different faces of Morning Musume.  It was going to end soon enough as many have experienced, but Ai wanted to make it special, special that she would leave with the best experience of her time in the group.

With one more goodbye, Ai took the cab back to her place where Risa had been waiting in the crisp weather.  She was greeted with a smile as the sub-leader couldn't break the leader's sadness, however  Risa knew that if she was to able to be strong like her fellow gokkie and current leader, she had to not shed a tear in public but to smile and make sure it wasn't going to end badly.     
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (1/22 Miya's Dirty Secret)
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
Miya's Dirty Secret

Miyabi walked into the break room after a full day of practice with the group.  She managed to shuffle through the magazines to find a photobook on the bottom.  It was a particularly new photobook that had a familiar face on top and she flipped open the cover to see her in a skirt, posing in a cute way which made her intrigued as she flipped to the next page.

Her eyes got huge as the bikini pictures caught her attention and suddenly her lips started to moistened at the attractive woman.  She put her face closer to the book as she could see the curves that she possessed.  Miya got anxious as no one would catch her in a perverted moment, as she leisurely turned the page.  She had a thought in her mind that always made her feel uncomfortable but naturally she knew what would happen if the last Berryz member got a photobook.

“Why do I feel so nervous around her?”

She heard couple of footsteps and slid it underneath the pile as she turned to find Gaki-san peeking her head in as a concerned mother would.  She walked in as she concentrated her attention to the guilty Berryz member.  She moved the magazine away and saw the photobook on the bottom.

“Ah, Miya, Captain's photobook, isn't it cool that she got one, I remember my first one, I was so nervous and being in a bikini with a cool breeze was always so unpleasant.”  Gaki nervously giggled.

“How did you feel with Ai's photobooks?”  Miya walked over to the refrigerator to get a drink.

“Hmm, I looked at it and thought how sexy she can be when she poses.”

“I don't know, Captain looks so seductive, it makes me have dirty thoughts.”

“Oh, Ai was guilty of that with my last photobook,”  The two giggled.

“I see, thank you Gaki-san.”  Risa left as Captain sneaked her head in.

“Ah, my copy.”  She grabbed the book and glared at Miya.

Miya opened her can of juice and took a sip as she smiled at Captain.  The older member walked away as she held the photobook near her.  Captain turned back and smiled at Miya, as she put the photobook down on the table.  Captain opened to the middle part of the book with her posing on the floor in a bikini.

“Miya, how did you like my photobook?”  Miya turned away.

“How did you know I looked in there?”

“Because every time you see me in a bikini, you tend to stare at me, and have a little drool mark right by your mouth.”  Captain grabbed a napkin and wiped the water mark by her mouth.

“Maybe I was hungry...”  Captain put her lips by her ears.

“I have the bikini in the dressing room.”  Miya grabbed Captain by the hand and dragged her into the dressing room and locked themselves in the dressing room.  The two stayed until the rest of the group started to yell at them, only knowing what they were doing, they unlocked the door, and smelt the essence of the duo hiding behind the couch.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (2/27 TKGK)
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »
Risa woke up with her eyes barely opened looking to the side of her bed as the void, where Ai usually slept, was also felt in her heart.  She began to feel like a child in the amusement park as it started to tear down after the weekend was over but her parents nowhere to be seen.  Risa grabbed a hair tie and tied her hair up into a bun as she looked at the cloudy day out in Tokyo.

“I can't believe this.”  Risa felt her heart drop a little more when her headache hit after the drinks from last night.

Risa walked over to the sink to wash her face as she saw the picture of them two in an embrace, she put it face down as she wiped her face with a towel.  The lights seemed to be brighter than usual but the sun wasn't out so maybe a dim place would give her an opportunity to think.  She took out her phone as she received a text from her girlfriend but the message would hurt more even if she wasn't here.

Risa put the phone down and sat on her bed as she began to daydream about their dates together especially at a young age where they never believed in love.  It was just to know each other and stay friendly with the other two, who were developing their feelings for other girls among the group.  However, it had become mutual that each had their path set up for them.

With each year, the changing faces and the maturity of their own appearance had gave them an opportunity to test out intimacy between them.  It started with holding hands, onto snuggling, running their fingers through each others hair, and finally kissing.  The hump that haunted them for years, both knew what to do but their emotions kept holding them back.

Until the one day, where Yoshizawa-san had them test each other out.  It was fun until they finally realized that what had held them back was acknowledging they were now inseparable and watching all the other members just testing their theories.  Ai began to lean in but Risa held back as the groups started to close in on them.  Ai grabbed her and ran into the bathroom as fast as she could to just hold her.

Ai's tears began to penetrate trough the thing material as what they had done for five years was the struggle to even notice what they had made.  It was quite hard to not show their intimacy level but it was more apparent as they had become the leadership.  Both had trust each other in decision-making and had become supplemental to each other.

However, last night as they both chatted about the future, Risa was truly depressed and she knew that the bond was going to be broken soon enough.  So, she held her alcohol close to her as Ai tried to get into Risa's circle with no success.  Ai tried to play with Risa under the table jamming her toe into the seat causing her great pain.  Finally, she tried to open her up with communication.

“Risa, what's wrong?”  Ai asked.

“Nothing, it's just a personal matter.”  She looked away as Ai wasn't satisfied.

“You always tell me, especially Eri...”  Risa crouched down even lower as she tried to hide her tears.

“I think I know what it is, but why worry about it now, you have time to learn, and maybe I can help the transition.”  Ai never saw Risa felt depressed as she was now.

“I never wanted you to leave.”  Risa said under her breath.

“We all had to one day, being with this group is great, but there is a lot out there I want to experiment.”  Risa held it until she threw it to the ground.

“What about us?”  Risa yelled as she hid her face in her hands.

“Risa, I still love you, it isn't like we should break up but realistically don't you want a strong figure?”  Ai embraced the younger member as she started to break away from her grasp.

“You, that is all I want, I know eventually we would leave but without you... it is impossible to see.”  Ai smiled as Risa grew angry.

“I always had that thought ever since we started to hang out and getting to know each other, I knew that the hardest thing is to leave without you but I know you could stand upright and lead everybody because you not only love me but you love everyone.  Every time I get angry, you always protect them and when I want you on my side, you protect them because you love me.”  Ai's explanation went on deaf ears as Risa walked away after the speech.

Risa ran home as fast as she could just avoiding all the thoughts in her mind of Ai leaving and went into her apartment and cried until she fell asleep.  It seemed like a nightmare but the reality set in about what Ai was planning and she decided to give her a call.

“Moshi Moshi, Takahashi Ai desu.”

“Aichan, I'm sorry about last night.”  Risa said softly.

“I should apologize, I thought you would be perfectly fine but I was wrong and maybe I should hang around more often.”

“No, I was selfish and it was just hard to accept that one day I would not see you work hard or smile or watch you impress me.”  Ai started to giggle.

“Risa, I will never forget you, I promised myself that if I do, I know that I truly was never meant for you because every thing about you is special to me.  Especially your brows and your bean-shaped head.”  Risa started to break down as she tried to laugh.

“I hate you, because I can never say I love you when you leave the group.”  Ai paused as she wiped her tear away.

“I agree, I hate you until I leave and we both can understand why.”  Risa hung up and started to smile as it wasn't hatred of her that caused her grief but the hatred of her leaving was sooner than expected.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (3/3 Girl's Day)
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2011, 12:13:03 PM »
Ai waited outside of her fellow Gokkie's dressing room, as they finished rehearsal for their concert, the usual hard-working leader took an early leave to grab her present from her bag.  The sub-leader had to lead the rest of the group for the rest of the session giving her quite a headache as she pondered over the problems they were having now. 

Risa wasn't as great as a talent as the current leader but had the spirit to carry them on but still the days counting down hurt her a little.  Risa walked out of the room seeing the leader hiding a box behind her back.  Risa could always tell that Ai was up to no good even if she wasn't sure about it but letting her play her game made it fun for a while.

“Ai-chan.... what is behind your back?”  Risa asked as she tried to take a peak.

“I'll answer if you tell me what day is it?”  Risa began to think and instantly grind her teeth.

“Girl's day, am I right?”  Ai nodded and presented a small box.

Risa opened the box to find a small charm used for cell phones, she noticed the small kimono girl, and hooked it up to her cell phone.

“Thank you.”  Risa walked away as she looked through her messages.

“What about me?”  Ai asked as she grew curious.

“Want rice crackers?”  Risa cracked a smile as Ai felt the disappointment.

“Did you forget it was Girl's day?”

“No, I didn't but I just need to pick up the gifts from the shop, I was planning to get it yesterday but practice ran overtime because the new members were fooling around so I stayed to keep them in line.”  Risa smiled as the message appeared for her gifts had arrived.

“Yeah... that's right... I'll be waiting here.”  Ai waved goodbye as she felt the guilt of only getting a gift for Risa and not for all the others.

Ai ran to the nearest store to find little charms that she had gotten for Risa but they were sold out from yesterday when she had gotten them.  So, she found a bunch of sakura charms and paid for them as quickly as she could to not keep Risa waiting.

Meanwhile, Risa had walked into the post office to find a medium box on the counter for her as the cashier smiled at her arrival.  Risa picked up the box and walked out into the evening without checking the contents.  She dropped it to her side  and opened it to find the dolls were much smaller than she expected but she knew that anything would have been suffice as long as they didn't know.  The sub-leader sorted them out and carried it back into the studio.

Risa met with the two rokkies as they sat for a light meal before enjoying their night out.  She handed them each a doll that represented them.  Reina had whiskers on her doll while Sayu had floppy bunny ears.  Reina tried to thank her but her mouth was filled with cake as Sayu gave her a hug before moving onto the five that were relaxing in the lounge.

Couple minutes after Risa's visit, Ai came running in with her two charms and handed each of them one as she ran off with the rest to meet up with the other members.

“Did Ai forgot about us again?”  Sayu nodded.

“For a leader, she is quite forgetful but yet leads by example.”  Reina laughed as Sayu took another bite of the small cake.

Risa went into the lounge to give the younger members their gifts for Girl's day, Aika was given a small dog doll while the 9th generation had the associated dolls with honey balls connected to them.  Each thank Risa for the gift and went back to playing their game with Aika.  Not far behind, Ai threw their charms at them as they barely got blindsided.

“Ai, why are you so jumpy?”  Fukuchan asked.

“I forgot to get everyone gifts for Girl's day.”  Aika began to giggle.

“She only got for Risa.”  Aika whispered as Ai nodded to the statement.

“Sub-leader is so lucky to have a good friend like Aichan.”  Eripon added.

“Well, I just hope she has something good for me, see ya later.”  Ai ran out as they continued on with their game as Ai ran back to the dressing room as Risa waited for her.

“Ah, I guess I wasn't the only forgetful one.”  Risa laughed as Ai tried to catch her breath.

“I guess you have something.”  Ai almost composed as Risa took out a doll with a banana to its side.

“For almost ten years, you still have the image of the monkey so, why not have this as a reminder.”  Ai's jaw dropped at the image but she just smiled at the doll.

“Thank you.”  Ai gave her a hug and admired the doll.

“Oh wait, here's the rice crackers.”  Ai looked down at the bag.

“Why the rice crackers?”  Ai asked.

“I just had it from the manager so I am giving it off to you because I thought you liked it.”  Ai began smirking at the second gift but Risa didn't realize, the other member gifts' were only the rice crackers from the staff.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 06:19:47 AM »
The recent stuff I have been doing

http://kuro-87.livejournal.com/
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 06:49:45 PM »
That was so sweet  :wub: Just like Ai to forget about everybody elses' presents  :D Uh, this is probably a stupid question, but what is Girl's day?  :nervous never heard of it before

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky