JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou

Author Topic: Love Itsumo Chapter 4 (2/11)  (Read 2430 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Love Itsumo Chapter 4 (2/11)
« on: February 01, 2010, 06:49:45 AM »
Wanting to start a new fic and shelving the song fics for now.

Chapter 1

Everytime I am with her.

Has it become more than friends?

I look back and the fireworks appear.

We never kissed but it feels like it.

“Captain, we need to talk.”  The taller girl taps the younger girl on the shoulder.

“Call me, Saki, Maasa, I feel better if we were equals.”  She turns around to give her junior a hug.

The pause has becoming distracting to both of them thinking of their next words.

“Maasa... will you think we will last?”  The younger holds Saki to her chest and attempting to give a promising answer was more difficult than her own life story.

“I think we will... but the possibility of me staying here might be rare.”  Maasa one day would have to move because of her father's recent employment location switch.

Maasa had one more thing to accomplish before leaving and it scared both of them that it would lead to intimacy.  This meant friendship was the springboard to the next level.

Saki feared that if she leaves, she will find another person, and forget about everything they had together.  Maybe it was the one chance to finally realize that it may not happen to her, she won't be forgotten.

Both decided to sit on the couch, before these awkward feelings would appear, they would enjoy each others company, and tell about their feelings about boys and their teachers.  This time, it was kiss or nothing at all but the atmosphere was just not right.

Saki took a single lit candle and carefully put it on the floor in front of them, she turned off the lights, and both stared at the candle.

“Do you think it is romantic enough?”  The older girl's voice whispered and the younger turned into her arms.

“You ask too many questions, you should just finish the job.”  Maasa laughing through the tears flowing from her.

“Okay.”  Saki leans in and Maasa falls back onto the couch and Saki 's body on top of hers drives Saki away again.

“Wait, let me guide you.”  Maasa held onto her shoulders and placed her lips on top of of hers.  Saki tensed up for a moment her body stiff, and her breathing stopped for a minute.  Maasa let go of the older girl and both trying to regain their breath back.

“O em gee.”  Saki fell back onto the couch with a smile on her face.

“That was way too difficult for both of us, but I don't want to forget you.”  Maasa sat back down and Saki had an idea but it would cost her college savings to do so but the catch was she wanted to try it out for one semester.

“Saki, I know you have your money but I don't want it, I will try to earn it to stay here as long as possible.”  Then, she remembered her neighbor had a job offer if she wanted to at least stay for the rest of the year before school ended.

Maasa asked her parents if she could stay at least until Saki would graduate from school and they agreed but the catch was that she had to live with the neighbor, which she agreed to, because it would mean less distance between them.

This started the four months for which they wanted to stay together but knowing that when Saki leaves school she would leave to but they had a plan as long as they would love each other with the best intent.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:13:52 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Itsumo Chapter 2 (2/3)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »
Chapter 2

“Maasa, maybe you need to concentrate on school more.”  Saki nagging her with a smile and Maasa couldn't help but to look at her girlfriend with a goofy look.

Saki was excelling in all subjects while Maasa was moving along at a snail's pace but it worked for her when Saki got to be her tutor.  The meeting between them two was set up as a way to motivated the younger one to push herself to improve her grades.  Maasa's parents were more than happy that it was a female tutor but her weird attitude towards her made them concerned.  One day they saw the unexpected during Valentine's day, Saki gave her a box of chocolates, and while they were hiding, they saw their daughter kiss her on the cheek.  They were not mad but concerned that she would be liking boys than girls but maybe it was just a phase.

Unfortunately, they saw the truth and had to conform to their daughter's choices.

“Captain, I know but you are way too cute with your scarf over your mouth and you look like a doll.”  Maasa carried her girlfriend to the yard and hug her as hard as she could.

“You are sometimes way too strong that I feel weak...”  Maasa pecked her on the cheek.

“I am the weak one, you are much stronger than me, you are my strength, and without you, it would destroy my spirit.”

“You are a sucker for manga you read.”  Saki laughed while Maasa chased her around the yard.

Maasa tackled her down and saw a girl observing their behavior, she ran away before they could say a word, and Maasa had her hand out but it was too late.

“Sometimes people are shy and she seems to be a classmate of ours.”  Maasa letting her girlfriend up and dusting herself off.  The light mist fell and both looked up, the dark clouds were coming, and both entered the house where Saki's mother had snacks out for them.

“You two had fun?”  Both nodded and went to their snacks.

“Rain is such a nice thing.”  Saki looked outside and sees the downpour.

“Downpours aren't.”  Both started to laugh and they remembered that the girl from their school was Momoko Tsugunaga.

“Why would Momo be out observing us?”  Maasa asked while Saki grabbing some drinks out of the refrigerator.

“Maybe she wants a person to be with as Rii-chan is with Miya and Chinami has been interested in Yurina so she has been alone for a while.”  Saki hands the drink over to Maasa.

“Actually Momo has been looking at the new girl quite a bit but she is quite cute and maybe Momo with her would work for the short term.”  Maasa popped opened the drink and started to drink from the can.

“You mean Airi, the one who sprayed the teacher with her soda on the first day?”  Maasa nodded and remembered the teacher was wearing her new dress and the can exploded on the ground when she dropped it after shaking it.

“Well, I should give her these cookies.”

“You didn't give her the cookies to her yet?”  Saki's mother came from the kitchen making dinner for everyone.

“No, because I have been hanging out with Maasa most of the time.”  Saki picked it up and walked over to the house with an umbrella.  Maasa followed her behind and came to the gate.

“They have a puppy.”  They see the puppy run back to the girl and her kooky smile.

“Hello, can I help you?”

“I am your new neighbor, Shimizu Saki and this is my girlfriend, Sudou Maasa.”  She bowed and introduced herself.

“I am Suzuki Airi and I am nice to meet both of you.”  She looked past us and see Momo walk behind us.

“Airi-chan, you are home.”  Momo smiled but Airi seemed to shy away from her.

“Wait, I want to hang out one day, if you have time.”  Airi's mother walked out of the door.

“Airi, you should go out and hang out with them, too much school will kill you.”  She smiled and walked back into the house to get ready while Saki and Maasa walked back to their house.

“I guess Momo was following her around all this time and just watched us because she wasn't in the front yard.”  Both started to laugh and walked into the house.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
So Saki and Maasa are dating? Airi is their neighbour? Cool! XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »
yeah that's sort of the jist of it but it is more of a conflict than a love story.

Chapter 3

Airi and Momo were eventually learning about each other and their playful activities were causing some jealousy among the other couple.  The more experiments they were running Maasa couldn't resist trying but Saki was uncomfortable with anything new.

“Saki, is there something wrong?  I want to feel more intimate with you.”  Saki walked away from the conversation and Maasa snatched her hand.

“Is it me?  Have I become not important to you?”  Saki wrapped her arms around her body and Maasa's arms encompass her body.

“You are still important but you are trying too hard, you don't have too try hard for my affection.”  Both snuggle at that statement.

“I would do anything for you, I really mean it, I will lose weight to keep you.”  Saki laughed at the idea.

“Who would eat up the rest of my food?  In any case, you are just perfect for me?”  Maasa pouted at the idea of Saki calling her fat but she couldn't help it that her hearty appetite was Saki's weaknesses.

Both decided to watch the new couple straighten out some issues while they looked at the window and they couldn't imagine the better scene.  The older girl in the younger girl's arms and just maintaining the warmth between them.  The cold climate never bothered them as much as before but when night fell the breeze had become overbearing.  They took out a blanket and snuggled underneath it. 

“Do you think there is a forever?”  Maasa asked the older girl while she was hearing the younger one's heart beating faster.

“Nah, but I will love you until the heart cannot grow and the pieces fall into the ground.”  Maasa pushed the older one back.

“Meaning you will...”

“Let's take it one day at a time.”  Saki laughed and closed her eyes while the younger one ran her fingers through the other's hair.

The next day, they decided to be cautious about their relationship with each other both held hands but the uncomfortable feeling became imminent that the sweat from their hands were making the results quite disgusting.

“Shall we wash our hands?”  Maasa turned to Saki and gave her a napkin to wipe up instead.

Both sighed and just looked up into the sky and watching the clouds becoming darker, both rushed to the school grounds before the rain came down on them.  They reached the grounds and the drizzle had become heavier and eventually they enter into the school before the downpour had occurred.

“Just in time.”  Both looked at each other and went their separate ways.

I guess sometimes we need to look at the now and appreciate it before it disappears.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »
I guess sometimes we need to look at the now and appreciate it before it disappears.
Hmm doesn't sound very promising. Guess we'll be expecting the conflict very soon?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Itsumo Chapter 3 (2/6)
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 10:13:27 PM »
^ soon very soon

Chapter 4

Saki entered class with the particular smile on her face watching and reading the eyes of her classmates and sit in the usual seat, third row farthest to the left, as it was usually a place where she can concentrate on the board and take a view of outside if she wanted to.

As the class was about to end she had an idea for her girlfriend on valentine’s day, she looked at what the teacher was writing up on the board and with her head bobbed to the side she saw something particular.  She saw how the teacher resisted putting up anything to deal with Valentine’s Day and she laughed at the idea of her teacher not putting up anything.

The bell rang and she packed up her books and slowly walked out of the classroom, she was looking for her girlfriend through the crowd and ran into another student.

“Sorry, I should have watch where I was.”  Saki picked herself back up and she was about to say something but ran away instead.

“What’s wrong Saki?”  Maasa pulled up by her side.

“I don’t know that girl looks very familiar but she is wearing glasses today and that is unusual for her to wear glasses.”  Maasa put her hand on her shoulder.

“Well some can look great in them and some can’t or some are just embarrassed by it.”  Both shrugged and walked toward the lunch hall.

They decided to see what was on the menu and since both did not have too much money on hand they both would share a pizza and maybe could get two cans of juice at the same time.  They both entered the line and Saki noticed the girl again and she pointed it out to Maasa.

“That girl, she was the one I was talking about.”

“Oh you mean Risako, she has been wearing them for a while, and everyone is saying that she has a lighter tone to her usual expression.”  Maasa pointed out the features and both saw her smile.

“I see what you are saying and here comes all the people looking at her, let’s go for the front.”  Both rushed to get the last slice but since no one else was looking the lady added another slice.

“Score.  We got two pieces now and two drinks.”  Saki exclaimed but Maasa wasn’t too excited about the extra slice.

“Maasa, we got an extra piece, you should be happy.”  Maasa took her slice and nibbled on it while she tried forcing a smile.

“Are you dieting?  You shouldn’t be, you look perfect how you are right now.”  Saki smiled back and Maasa took a bigger bite.

“That’s the spirit.  We have to eat to gain energy and we need it to survive today, classes are boring, yay!”  Saki lifted her slice of pizza and Maasa soon followed.

Maybe it shouldn’t be so bad but still I feel disappointed.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou