JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - AM3.45

Author Topic: Promise Special Chapter~~~Part 3 (The Final Part)~~~Update~~  (Read 19671 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Promise
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »
@oddball : Airi going crazy on Risako.... hmm that's not a bad idea.... i'll consider it...

Nooo! don't hurt Rii baby, I didn't mean it :cry:

Good chapter tho, Maasa had to beat some sense into Maimi, at leat Maimi realizes that she has to fight for Airi more!

why do I get the nasty suspicion that going with Mai to see Airi may be a bad idea? :panic:

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »

why do I get the nasty suspicion that going with Mai to see Airi may be a bad idea? :panic:

I kinda think it's a good idea actually, because maybe Mai doesn't expect it to happen and her bitch smile will dissapear.

Yeeeeeah! Finally, Maimi realizes that she's acting in the correct way! Now she's ready to fight! ... for Airi.

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 06:50:30 AM »
new chapter is here!!! XD

@mikitty_ayaya : thank you... glad you like it... 8)

@oddball : dont worry.... Rii-chan will not be harm..... :thumbsup

@liben : sound like you very angry with Mai.... :P

Chapter 25

Airi was standing in front of her window as look outside that was raining heavily. She sighed heavily as she touched her right cheek. The bruise that she received from Kanna’s kick had already healed. She was very realived about that. She remembered when she came back home with that bruise on her face.

Airi FLASHBACK

When Airi reached her house after the event that happened between her, Mai-chan and Kanna, her mother was already waiting for her on the couch. The moment she opened the door, her mother went towards her and her mother was almost fainted to see the bruise on her cheeks and the blood stain on her shirt.

"Airi dear!!! What happen???" Mrs. Suzuki asked as she rushed towards her daughter.

Airi just kept quiet as she ignored her mother and walked towards the stair. But, before she could reach the stairs, Airi felt her mother around her and she could also hear the sobs that came from her mother.

"I’m very sorry Airi….. Please don’t hate me….." Mrs. Suzuki pleaded her daughter.

Airi quickly turned to face her mother as she returned the hug. Airi was also crying right now. She never thought that she would hear her mother pleaded her and she was feeling very guilty right now.

"Don’t you ever say that mom…… I never hate you…. I love you so much and there’s nothing in this world that can change that….." Airi said as she hugged her mother tighter.

Mrs. Suzuki pulled back as she wiped her daughter’s tears. She led Airi to her room and ushered Airi to clean herself up. After Airi had cleaned herself, her mother helped her heal the bruise. Mrs. Suzuki took an ice pack and put it carefully on Airi’s cheek.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happen???" Mrs. Suzuki asked her daughter as she caressed her daughter’s cheek carefully.

"I don’t know mom….." Airi answered as she sighed heavily. "I don’t know where to start….." Airi continued. She was debating with herself right now.

Mrs. Suzuki patted Airi’s head and smiled at her. "Why don’t you start from the beginning dear??? Tell me everything……" Mrs. Suzuki said to her daughter.

Airi took a deep breath and started to tell everything that have happen to her mother. She told her mother everything including the event that happened between her, Mai and Kanna. After she had finished told her mother everything, Airi just stay quiet and hugged her knees. Mrs. Suzuki stared her daughter as she moved towards her and pulled her into a bear hug.

"I’m so sorry dear….. I’ve never thought that you still mad at Maimi-chan because of what happen 7 years ago….." Mrs. Suzuki apologized to her daughter. "But do you really believe that Mai kid??? Judging from your story, I think Maimi-chan is innocent… I think that kid is just trying to separate you from Maimi….." Mrs. Suzuki continued as she patted Airi’s head.

"I don’t know who to believe anymore mom….. But whatever it is, I don’t want to think about it anymore….. I don’t care anymore….. Mom, I want to transfer to another school…." Airi said to her mother as she stared at her mother with a pleading expression.

Mrs. Suzuki was shocked to hear Airi’s request.

"Are you sure dear??? Sounds to me like you’re running away from your problem….." Mrs. Suzuki calmly said to her daughter.

"I don’t care anymore mom…. I just want to run away from all this, I don’t want to see her again…. I don’t want to be hurt again….." Airi continued to plead her mother as her tears were running through her cheeks.

Mrs. Suzuki sighed a little as she wiped the tears from Airi’s cheek carefully to avoid any pain from the bruise.

"Airi dear, running away is not going to help…. You’re just going to suffer more…" Mrs. Suzuki said to her crying daughter.

"No mom…. If I transfer, I will never see her again…. I will never have to face her everyday again…. And I will find a way to forget her…. To forget everything…." Airi replied as she stared at her mother with determination on her face.

Mrs. Suzuki sighed again and she knew that Airi will never change her decision. She rubbed her forehead and turned to face the ceiling.

"If that’s what you want dear…. I’ll agree…. I just hope you know what you’re doing…. I don’t want you to regret it later……" Mrs. Suzuki said in defeat.

"I know what I’m doing mom….. And I will not regret it either…." Airi replied her mother as she lied down and fall asleep.

END OF FLASBACK

Airi sighed heavily as she continued to look outside. It is still raining heavily. When Airi was about to move away from the window, she saw Risako standing in front of her house and Risako was soaking wet. Airi quickly ran downstairs and opened the door for Risako.

"Rii-chan!!! What are you doing here???" Airi asked Risako. She was shocked to see Risako condition.

"Well, there’s a friend of mine that have been missing for a week…. And the last thing that I heard about her is she’s going to transfer to another school…. So here I am, soaking wet, cold, irritated and frustrated because I have to cancel my date with my girlfriend and come visit her because of the worry she caused and yet, she still ask me why I am here….." Risako answered in a very sarcastic tone as she raised her eyebrow and put her arms on her chest.

Airi pulled Risako into her house and took Risako to her room.

"Rii-chan, why don’t you take a bath first and then change into my cloth….. I’ll go fix something for you to eat…. You can find the towel and cloth in my closet….." Airi said as she dashed towards the kitchen and left Risako in her room.

"Is she trying to avoid my question???" Risako asked herself as she went to Airi’s closet and looked for a towel. When she opened one of the drawers, Risako accidentally found something that shocked her, a picture that have been torn apart and put together again.

"This is a picture of Maimi-nee!!! Why does Airi-chan have the picture of Maimi-nee??? Is Maimi-nee the reason for Airi to transfer??? And is Airi’s the reason for Maimi-nee behavior???" Risako thought to herself as she tried to combine the puzzle pieces inside her head. Out of instinct, Risako took the picture and put it inside her pocket as she took a towel and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After Risako had finished showering, she took Airi cloth and wore them. She took the picture of Maimi from her pocket and put it inside the pocket of Airi cloth that she was wearing right now. She knew that Airi would tell her to take the cloth home.

A few minutes after that, Airi came back with a hot chocolate and ramen. Airi told Risako to finish them while it still warm. While Risako was eating, Airi stood in silent and she tried to avoid making eye contact Risako.

"Will you tell me what’s wrong now???" Risako asked Airi after she had finished eating.

"Tell you what Rii-chan???" Airi asked Risako back. She wanted to pretend that nothing was wrong.

"Don’t you dare ask me that Suzuki Airi!!!! I had to cancel my date and getting soaked in rain just to come here because I am concern!!! Don’t you dare ask me that!!!" Risako snapped. She was getting very angry by the fact that Airi still wanted to hide things from her. "You’re have been missing school for a whole week and the last thing that I heard from you is you going to transfer??!!! What is your problem Airi???!!! Why don’t you tell me??? I am your best friend right???!!!" Risako asked as she put her arms on Airi’s shoulder and shook her.

Airi looked down as her eyes were starting to tear. "I’m sorry Rii-chan…. But I can’t tell you what’s wrong….. Not now…. I’m very sorry….. If I tell you now, things will be complicated and I don’t want that to happen…" Airi said.

Risako sighed heavily. She knew the problem now. It is because of Maimi. But, Risako decided not to talk about it. If she talked about it now, Airi would asked her how did she knew and she would have to tell her about the picture she took.

"I’m sorry Airi-chan…." Risako said as she gave Airi a bear hug. "I didn’t mean to be angry with you…. It’s been a stressful week for me…. With you going transfer and Maimi-nee fight…." Risako continued as she pulled away and tried to look at Airi expression.

"Yajima-chan’s fighting??? With who Rii-chan???" Airi asked. Risako could see the concern and worry that were reflecting on Airi face.

"With Maasa-chan…. And from what Momochi told me, Maimi-nee was injured pretty bad…." Risako lied to Airi. She need to be sure about something before she left Airi’s house that day and from the looked Airi’s been giving, Risako knew she had found her answer.

After Airi heard Risako answer, she didn’t say anything. Her heart was beating fast again. The news that she received from Risako have made her worry about Maimi. But she tried to calm herself in front of Risako. After a few moment of silent, Airi decided to change the topic as she and Risako talked about other thing until Momoko came and took Risako home.

After she waved good bye to Momoko and Risako, Airi sat on her bed worrying about Maimi’s condition. Eventhough she said she hate her, call her a liar, she love her.

"There’s nothing I can do for her now….. She have Mai….. And I don’t want to be hurt by her again….." Airi said to herself as she tried to calm herself from the worrying.

Meanwhile at Momoko and Risako side….

After they left Airi’s house, Momoko took Risako to her house. Risako’s going to stay with her tonight. When they reached Momoko house, Risako took out the picture that she took from Airi’s drawer and show it to Momoko.

"Is this Maimi??!!!" Momoko asked with a surprised tone.

"Yeah… It is…. Momochi, I think I know what happen now….. But it is still not clear…." Risako said as she place her head on Momoko’s lap.
Momoko stroke Risako’s hair and said.

"There’s only one person that knows Maimi better than all of us…. Let’s go to Erika house tomorrow…." Momoko said as she leaned to kiss her Risako.

Risako nodded as she returned Momoko’s kiss and start their own making out session.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 01:08:04 PM »
Yay Rii is alive :sweatdrop:

So Rii and Momo know that Airi and Maimi knew each other in the past, wonder how much Erika knows about it?

Mrs. Suzuki does tho, wonder if she will go to Mrs. Yajima and tell her why Airi is mad at Maimi?

Glad that Rii and Momo got time to make out, good for them!  :lol:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:24 AM »
@oddball : i glad that you're happy that Rii-chan don't get hurt.... :lol:

Chapter 26

Mai had just woken up from her sleep that morning. She wanted to go shower right away but a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist and she couldn’t help but smile at the person who was sleeping peacefully besides her. Mai leaned towards that person and started to kiss her. After a few kisses, that person woke up and Mai moved to sit above her.

“Morning baby…..” That person murmured in a sleepy tone.

“Morning my dear Kankan…..” Mai said seductively. “Did you sleep well???” Mai asked Kanna.

“You know that whenever I sleep with you, it will be the most peaceful sleep ever…..” Kanna replied with a smile on her face.

“We have half an hour more before my clock rang and we have to go to breakfast…..” Mai whispered to Kanna seductively.

“Oh really???” Kanna replied. “What do you suggest we do then???” She continued with a grin on her face.

Mai didn’t answer Kanna question. She leaned towards her girlfriend and started to kiss and bite her girlfriend’s neck.

“Mai~~~~” Kanna moaned.

After Mai finished turning on her girlfriend, she started to unbutton the shirt that Kanna was wearing and Kanna was only wearing her bra right now. But before Mai could take off the bra, Kanna moved and it was her turned to sit on Mai. Kanna locked her lips with Mai as their tounge found each other and they were battling for domination. After a few minutes, they pulled away for air and Kanna started to take off Mai cloth. After she took off Mai shirt, she was surprised that Mai didn’t wear her bra. A naughty grin formed on her face as she leaned forward to kiss Mai chest.

“Not ….. there….. Kankan…..” Mai moaned as she held Kanna’s hair. Every touched that came from Kanna’s lips were starting to make her lose her mind.
Kanna smirked and continued her job as her hand starting to go down into Mai’s pant. Mai moaned started to become more loudly and uncontrollable as she felt Kanna fingers around her spot.

As the making out session was starting to get hotter and wilder, a knocked on from outside had interrupted their moment of pleasure.

“Kanna dear, Mai dear, it’s time for breakfast!!!” Mrs. Hagiwara shouted.

“Give us…. A few…. More…… minutes…… mom…..” Mai said shakily because of the effects that were given by Kanna.

“No more minutes….” Mrs. Hagiwara replied. “I know what both of are doing in there and you better stop before I come inside and join both of you…..”
Mrs. Hagiwara continued with a joked as she started to laugh.

Mai groaned as she whispered to Kanna.

“We better stop before she really do it…….”

Kanna smirked and whispered back.

“Why, it’s not so bad you know….. A threesome could be fun….”

Mai smacked Kanna’s head as she pushed Kanna and went to the bathroom. Before she entered, she turned towards Kanna and said.

“Don’t you want to join me taking a shower???”

Kanna could felt her cheeks flushed as she quickly ran towards Mai and pulled her into the shower.

“I take it as a yes then….” Mai said slowly as she could feel Kanna hands on her body again.

Meanwhile at Momoko’s house……

After Momoko and Risako had their breakfast, they quickly went back to their room to change and to take a bath. After spending about two hours in the shower making out, they put on their cloth and started to walk to Erika’s house with their fingers twined with each others.

“I really hope that Erika can tell us something Momochi…..” Risako said. “If Airi-chan is the reason for Maimi-nee behavior and Maimi-nee is the reason for Airi-chan to transfer…. Maybe all of us could help them and things will be as usually again…..” She continued with a hope in her tone.

Momoko could feel her girlfriend’s worry about both of them because she was worrying too.

“Don’t worry baby girl…. I’m sure that Erika can tell us something….. There’s no other person that knows Maimi better than all of us except Erika….” Momoko said as she squeezed her girlfriend hand lightly. 

At Erika house….

Erika was talking to Maasa about the event that had been happening that week. Well, more like Maasa was busy apologizing to Erika again.

“Erika, I’m sorry for everything….”

“Maasa-chan, I’ve told you so many times that I’m not angry with you anymore….. I should be the one to apologize…..” Erika said Maasa. “I ran to Maimi when you’re the one that I should be taking care of…. If it wasn’t for me, you would not be fighting with Maimi again at her house…..” Erika continued.

Maasa moved closer to Erika and kissed her.

“No, I understand your situation…. Maimi is your bestfriend….. And you care for her….” Maasa said.

“But, you’re the one that I should care about….. What kind of a girlfriend am I…..” Erika said as she hugged Maasa.

“Erika, you the best girl in this whole world…. You’ve made me happy…. You love me…..” Maasa whispered to Erika as she returned Erika’s hug.

“No Maasa-chan, you’re the best girl in this world….. You’ve help Maimi, you give her courage back…. And you even let yourself get hurt just because
you don’t want to see Maimi in her pathetic condition…. The only thing that I can do is worry and cry for her….” Erika said to Maasa.

Maasa smile sweetly at Erika as she started to kiss Erika’s neck.

“Erika, Maimi is important to you, and not to mention of it wasn’t because of Maimi, we wouldn’t be together…. So, of course we have to help her found her happiness too…. It’s the only thing we can do as her friend….” Maasa said.

Erika smile at Maasa.

Knock, knock…..

The door was knocked from outside.

“Erika darling, Momo-chan’s here to see you…..” Mrs. Umeda shouted.

“Send her in mom!!!” Erika shouted back to her mother.

“Hello …. Sorry for interrupting….” Momoko said as she entered Erika’s room with Risako.

“Momo, Rii-chan!!!” Erika said as she went towards them and hugged Momoko and Risako. “What are you guys doing here so early in the morning???”
Erika asked.

“Well, Rii-chan has something to ask you….” Momoko said as she nudged Risako.

“Erika-chan, you know Maimi better than us right…..” Risako started. Erika nodded as she pulled Risako and Momoko to sit on her bed.

“I went to Airi-chan house yesterday…. Rika sensei said that Airi-chan is going to transfer to another school….” Risako continued sadly.

“What??!!!” Erika and Maasa said in unison. This news is very shocking for both of them.

“Is it true Rii-chan???” Erika asked Risako. Risako nodded and bowed her head down.

“But why??? And what this had to do with Maimi???” Maasa asked.

“I don’t know why…. But…” Risako said as she took out the picture that she took from Airi’s house and gave it to Erika. “I found this inside Airi-chan’s
drawer and I’m very confused right now…. Why does Airi-chan have the picture of Maimi-nee??? And I’m pretty sure that both of you know something…” Risako said as she and Momoko stared at Maasa and Erika for answer.

Erika and Maasa looked towards each other. They didn’t know whether they should tell Risako and Momoko about this or not. Momoko could sense the tensed in them as she patted both of them on the shoulder.

“Erika-chan, Maasa-chan…” Momoko said. “Tell us everything that both of you know….. If you keep this to yourself, we can’t help Maimi and Airi….” Momoko continued as she looked into Erika’s eyes.

Erika sighed heavily as she looked towards Maasa and saw Maasa nodded.

“The secret is out now Erika….. We can’t keep it to ourselves anymore….. Maybe Momoko’s right…..” Maasa said to Erika.

Erika nodded back and said.

“Maimi and Airi-chan have already known each other before both of them knew us….. And what happen between both of them is very complicated…..” Erika said.

Risako and Momoko started to pay attention to what Erika’s about to tell them.

“But, before I can tell you guys anything, I need to call someone and invite her here….. Because she’s another reason why this thing have become complicated….” Erika said as she took out her cellphone and dialed a number.

“Moshi moshi….” Erika greeted. “Where are you??? I want you to come here now…. This is important…..” Erika continued as she hung up her phone.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Aww nice, some Mai/Kanna loving! :w00t:

Glad to see Erika and Maa made up

Please write the next chapter soon I want to know the story behind all of Maimi and Airi's problems, also who is the mystery person, it it the one Mai has been working for?

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Promise (New Chapter Update)
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »
Sorry for the delayed..... :bow:

@oddball : everything will reveal in this chapter.... :thumbsup
so dont worry.... XD

Chapter 27

“Moshi moshi….” Erika greeted. “Where are you??? I want you to come here now…. This is important…..” Erika continued as she hung up her phone.

“Who’re you calling Erika-chan???” Momoko asked Erika as soon as Erika hung up her phone.

“You’ll know soon enough Momo-chan…..” Erika replied as she moved towards the door. “I’ll fix something for you guys while waiting okay…..” Erika continued as she got out from her room and went to the kitchen.

When Erika was out of side, Risako and Momoko turned their gaze towards Maasa who was still sitting on the bed.

“So, you were here all night Maasa-chan???” Momoko asked Maasa as she smirked.

“Well, you know me Momo….” Maasa replied with a grinned.

“Maasa-chan, Momochi had told me about the fight between you and Maimi-nee…..” Risako interrupted both of them. “Why do you do that???” Risako asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

“I’m so sorry Rii-chan….. I don’t mean to fight her, it just that, I hate seeing her so pathetic and weak….” Maasa answered. “We all know that among all of us, Maimi is the toughest and strongest… And seeing her like that frustrates me….. Especially when we fought at her house….” Maasa continued.

“What???!!!!” Momoko exclaimed. “Both of you even continued the fight at her house???!!! What about her mother then??? Didn’t she say anything to both of you????!!!” Momoko continued as fast as she could and when she finished, she was gasping for air. Risako patted Momoko’s back as she tried to help her girlfriend gained her breath back.

“Calm down Momo, one question at a time okay… I’m not going anywhere….” Maasa said to Momoko as she smiled at her.

“Well….” Maasa started explaining as she put her hands into her pockets. “After that fight, Maimi went straight home…. And Erika stayed with me for a while…. But, after that, Erika left me and went to Maimi….” Maasa continued.

“So, you’re jealous!!!” Momoko exclaimed. “I thought you’ve said that you are not jealous of Maimi relation with Erika-chan…..” Momoko continued.

“What??!!! Don’t get it wrong Momo…. I’ve followed Erika because I know that Erika can’t get Maimi to talk about her problem and with Maimi’s condition after our fight, I’m worry that she will hurt Erika unintentionally….” Maasa defended herself as she tried to explain.

"Why do both of fight again then???" Risako as she put her hand together.

“Rii-chan, I told you before right….. It hurts me to see Maimi so pathetic like that…. So I have to put some sense into her…..”  Maasa explained. “And I know that both of you think that I’m jealous but trust me, I’m not…. I trust Erika with my life…. I know that it’s hard for Erika when Maimi and I fight each other…. Maimi is her best friend and I’m her girlfriend…. She loves us both…. And I understand why she went to Maimi…..” Maasa continued as she smiled towards Momoko and Risako.

Risako and Momoko went towards Maasa and hold her hands.

“We’re sorry Maasa-chan…..” Risako apologized. “Then, what about Maimi and Airi’s problem??? What kind of relation that they have???” Risako asked Maasa.

“Erika will tell you about that….” Maasa replied.

After waiting for a few more minutes, Erika came back to the room with two people. Momoko and Risako were shocked to see one of guest that came with Erika.

“Mai-chan??!!!” Both of them exclaimed at the same time.

Half an hour after that

After Momoko and Risako listened to Erika and Mai explanation, they just froze in shock. Both of them didn’t know what to say or comment.

“Do you understand everything now???” Erika asked them.

“Yes we do…. But how could things have turn out this way???” Risako said.

“Well, it’s my fault….. I’ve got carried away and because of it, things have turned out to be bad now…..” Mai said as she bowed down her head. “What should we do now Erika-neechan???” Mai asked Erika.

“Don’t worry about it Mai…..” She said to Mai as she patted Mai’s head. “Momo….” Erika turned her gazed towards Momoko. “I will need you and Rii-chan to help me on this….” She continued.

“Just tell us what to do and when…. We’ll do anything to help Airi and Maimi….” Momoko said as she smiled to Erika and Risako nodded her head. After that, Risako went towards Mai and asked her.

“Is it true that Airi-chan went crazy on you???”

Mai smiled weakly and nodded.

“Yeah… It’s true…. I found her at the park where Maimi told me that she and Airi always went a long time ago….. She was also crying when she hit me…. She said something about I’ve taken Maimi away from her…. And then, Kankan saw what happen and she came to rescue me….” Mai explained.

“I don’t know that she’s Suzuki, I thought that she’s some crazy girl that tries to do something bad to my baby….” Kanna said in defensed.

“Well, I guess people do crazy things when they’re in love right???”  Maasa joked.

“I guess you right Maasa-chan…. I never thought that Airi-chan could go crazy on someone….” Momoko said as she giggled. “Now, what do you want me and Rii-chan do Erika???” Momoko asked Erika.

Erika thought about it for a second and then answered.

“First we need to find a suibtable place…. After that, we can think about the plan….”

The others nodded as they started to think about the most suibtable place to carry out their plan.

Chapter 28

The next morning….

Maimi woke up early that morning with a mission in her head. And right now, she’s very determined and she nothing could stop her from it. After she took a bath and her breakfast, Maimi went back to her room and started to think about the mission she was planning since yesterday.

“Now, what should I do first…” She thought to herself. After a few minutes, she thought of something. “I’ve need to call Mai-chan first…. She’s the key to my success today… After Airin hear her explanation, she will understand everything….” Maimi said as she smiled to herself. “I know that she’s still angry about the promise that I broke seven years ago, but I’ll explain everything to her today and I will not give up just like the other times. I will be strong and I will have my Airin again…. I’ve waited for seven years and I will not let her go ever again…..” Maimi said as she took her phone and called Mai.

Maimi have called Mai a few times but Mai didn’t pick up her phone. Maimi was starting to get worried because without Mai, her plan will be ruin. Maimi tried again but Mai still didn’t pick up. “Maybe she’s not awake yet….” Maimi said to herself. “Maybe I should go to her house after all….” Maimi said as she started to walk out of her room. But, before she could leave her house, her phone rang. Maimi quickly picked it up because she thought it was Mai but she was a bit disappointed when it turned out to be Erika.

“What is it Erika….” Maimi said as she sighed heavily.

“What’s wrong Maimi??? You don’t seem too happy to hear from me…” Erika asked Maimi innocently.

“Nothing…. What do you want???” Maimi ignored Erika question and asked her.

“Could you come to Yurina’s house??? This is important matter….. It’s between life and death….” Erika replied with a grinned on her face.

“I can’t…. Maybe next time okay…..” Maimi said again.

“No, I want you to come here right now or all of us will not befriend with you anymore….” Erika said seriously.

“What???!!! Allright, allright….” Maimi groaned as she started to walk towards Yurina’s house.

On Erika side….

Maasa leaned towards Erika as she started to kiss Erika’s neck. “I never thought that my baby can do that…..” Maasa said as smiled widely.

“Well, I can be mean when I want to be….” Erika replied as she pushed Maasa away. “And stop kissing me… We have to be serious today…. This is an important matter…..” Erika continued.

Maasa sighed as she pouted. Erika smiled at Maasa and kissed her cheek.

“Don’t worry Maasa-chan, after this thing have settled, I will spend my time with you and I’ll do anything that you want….” Erika whispered seductively to Maasa. Maasa smiled again and said.

“I’ll be waiting then….”

“So, are you gonna tell us what happen Erika-chan???” Yurina said as she tugged Chinami along with her to sit besides Erika and Maasa.

“Yeah…. And why does it have to be Yuri-chan house??? Can’t you guys do it at somebody else house???” Chinami asked Erika too. Apparently, she didn’t feel very happy because her lovely morning with Yurina was being disturbed.

Erika smiled as she moved to sit beside Chinami.

“We’re very sorry Chii-chan….. It’s just that Yurina-chan’s house is the only house that doesn’t have parents for the time being….. And we really need the privacy right now….” Erika said as she holds Chinami’s hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Privacy???” Yurina said in confusion. “Why do you guys need privacy for??? Don’t tell me you guys are in some kind of trouble or something….” Yurina continued as she stared at Erika.

“No!!!” Maasa exclaimed. She was getting very irritated with the entire question. “We’re not in trouble or at least not us…. But Maimi is….” Maasa said to Yurina who was staring at her now.

“Huh??? Why??? What’s wrong Maimi-chan??? What kind of trouble she’s in???” Chinami asked Maasa.

Maasa looked towards Erika and saw Erika nodded as the sign for Maasa that she could tell both of them what’s happening. After that, Maasa turned her gaze towards Chinami and Yurina.

“Maimi is in love trouble…..” Maasa said.

“What??!!!!” Chinami exclaimed as she stood up. You got to be kidding right….. Chinami continued. Yurina pulled Chinami back to the chair and put her finger on Chinami’s lips.

“Relax Chii-chan…. Let Maasa-chan explained okay…..” Yurina said to Chinami and got a nodded as a response. “Continue Maasa-chan….” Yurina said to Maasa.

“Okay…. Maasa started. “Well, you guys heard about my fight with Maimi a few days ago right???” Maasa asked Yurina and Chinami and saw both of them nodded lightly. “I don’t mean to fight her actually but after seeing her so pathetic and weak, I need to put some sense into her…. The real reason for her condition is Suzuki-chan….” Maasa continued.

“What???!!!” It’s time for Yurina to be surprised and it’s Chinami turns to pull her back and put a finger on Yurina’s lips.

“Relax Yuri-chan…. Let Maasa-chan explained okay…..” Chinami said as she smiled at her talled girlfriend. Yurina nodded and calmed herself back.

“Actually, Suzuki-chan and Maimi have already known each other and they have been separated before because Suzuki-chan’s father had to transfer…. Maimi love Suzuki-chan so much and I think Suzuki-chan love Maimi too but Suzuki-chan keep telling Maimi that she doesn’t believe her and she hate her….” Maasa explained to Yurina and Chinami. “So, Erika and I have created a plan and somehow our plan got messed up and the relation between Maimi and Suzuki-chan are becoming more complicated and worse now….” Maasa continued as she looked towards the confused loved birds in front of her.

Suddenly, Erika and Maasa’s phone rang at the same time and both of them picked up.

“Momo, where are you??? Maasa talked to person that called her. Oh, you and Rii-chan are on the way to Suzuki-chan house??? Okay, make sure that she comes here allright???” Maasa said as she hung up her phone.

On Erika side….

“Moshi-moshi Mai……” Erika greeted the person who called her. “Maimi have called you for so many times??? Don’t worry about it…. Just come straight to
Yurina-chan’s house…. I’ve told her to come here…..” Erika said to Mai as she hung up her phone and turned towards the still confused Chinami and Yurina.

“I know that both of you are still confused…. But you guys will know everything when all of them got here….” Erika said as she went to Maasa and hugged her.

“I hope everything will go well Maasa-chan….” Erika said to Maasa.

“Me too….” Maasa replied as she kissed her girlfriend on the cheek.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2010, 05:18:33 PM »
Erika was the plotter along with Mai???

Does this mean that Mai feels sorry for what she has done, or is she still acting/wanting something more with Maimi?

Hope that the new plan B works better than plan A did!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2010, 09:14:58 PM »
sorry for the very late update...... :bow:
here's the new chapter..... :)

@oddball: you to read it to know everything..... :D

Chapter 30

Airi was feeling very confused right now. And the reasons for this confusion were caused by Risako and Momoko. Firstly, she had been forced or more like she had been kidnapped from her own house by both of them because they wanted to go to Yurina house for some kind of farewell party or something and secondly, she was forced by Risako to go there. Risako threaten her by saying that if she doesn’t go, Risako would be very upset and she would never speak to Airi ever again.

Airi FLASHBACK

Airi was just finished taking a bath after she helped her mother to clean the house. After spending about an hour in the bathroom, she got out and quickly dressed up. Airi went downstairs and she was rather surprised to see Risako and Momoko were waiting for her in the living room.

“Rii-chan, Momo-senpai, what are you guys doing here???” Airi asked in confusion and surprised.

“We want to come and take you to your farewell party Airi-chan….” Risako answered as she smiled innocently at Airi while Momoko nodded her head and smiled at Airi too.

“Huh???” Airi responsed in disbelief. “What farewell party Rii-chan??? What are you talking about???” Airi asked Risako again.

Risako walked towards Airi and hold both of her hands.

“Your farewell party Airi-chan, I told Momochi and the others about you going to transfer and they want to make a farewell party for you….” Risako answered Airi. “Right Momochi???” Risako looked towards Momoko and smiled as she winked her eyes.

“Yes Airi-chan…. Rii-chan’s right…. Yurina and the others are waiting for you…. Please don’t say no Airi-chan or they will be very sad…” Momoko said to Airi as she moved to stand besides Risako.

Airi thought about it for a second. She was thinking deeply about this farewell party, she wanted to go but suddenly she thought about the person that she really don’t want to meet right now, Maimi and Mai.

“I’m sorry Riichan, Momo-senpai… But I don’t think that I can go…. I have something more to do today….” Airi said to Momoko and Risako.

“What??!!!” Momoko exclaimed. “But why Airi-chan???” Momoko asked. She was feeling very anxious because she thought that their plan was failing.

“You have to go Airi-chan, we’ll even drag if we have too…..” Rii-chan said in a stern voice. “Nakky, Chisa, Yurina and Chii have been working hard for this farewell party…” Risako continued as she stared Airi.

“You can’t force me if I don’t want to go Rii-chan…. Besides, I’m not that close to Yurina-chan, Chinami-chan, Umeda-chan, Sudou-chan and Yajima-chan…. So, it would be awkward if I go….” Airi said to Risako. She was getting annoyed because Risako had forced her to go.

“Airi!!!” Risako snapped. “Eventhough you are not close to them, they’re still your friend right??!!! And don’t worry… Maimi-nee could not come, she have something to do with Mai-chan….” Risako continued. Now she knew why Airi don’t want to come. Risako turned her head towards Momoko and smiled a bit. Momoko smiled back at her and patted Airi shoulder.

“Airi-chan, please come…. Everyone will be very upset if you don’t come… Please Airi, I begged you…” Momoko pleaded Airi as she put on her dog eyes to persuade Airi.

Airi stood and silent for a while. She doesn’t know what to do.

“If you refuse to come with us Airi, I will take that as a sign that you don’t want to be my friend anymore and I will never talk to you again….” Risako threaten Airi.

Airi was vey shocked to hear this and she could sense the seriousness in Risako’s voice. Airi sighed heavily and nodded her head.

“Allright, you guys win…. I’ll go….” Airi said in defeat.

END OF FLASHBACK

And thirdly, she had to walk in the middle between Risako and Momoko. Both of them clung on her arm very tightly and they don’t care about the fact that Airi hand was getting numb. Airi had told Risako about it but Risako just pretended that she doesn’t hear anything. When Airi realized that Risako ignored her request, Airi pouted and sighed heavily.

“What the hell is wrong with both of them today???” Airi asked herself.

Meanwhile, at Maimi side…..

Maimi was almost arriving at Yurina’s house. She was feeling very upset to the fact that she had to go there when she should be looking for Mai. But, Maimi knew that Erika would never threaten her if like that if there’s nothing important happening.

A few minutes after that, Maimi finally arrived at Yurina’s house. She holds the door knob and slowly turned the door knob around. After she had opened the door, Maimi walked slowly into the house. When Maimi was about to reach the living room, she saw Erika and Maasa sitting on the sofa.

“Erika, Maasa…” Maimi cried out. She walked faster towards both them and she froze when she realized another couple that was sitting in front of Erika and Maasa.

“Mai-chan??? “

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »
Hmm the plans coming together, cant help but think that Airi is gonna see Mai and Maimi and flip out again! :panic:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 08:07:23 PM »
NEW CHAPTER!!!!! :lol:

@oddball : don't worry about it because it will happen. :D

Chapter 31

“Mai-chan???” Maimi said in confusion.

“Hi Maimi-chan, this is my girlfriend Arihara Kanna…..” Mai said as she stood up and introduced Kanna to Maimi. Maimi walked closer towards both of them and shook hand with Kanna.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kanna…. Mai-chan had told me so much about you….” Maimi said to Kanna as she smile.

“The pleasure is all mine Yajima-san…. Mai have told me a lot about you too…” Kanna replied as she returned Maimi smile by smiling back at her.

“Please call me Maimi…. There’s no need to be so formal Kanna…” Maimi said to Kanna.

Kanna’s smile widen as she said. “Thanks Maimi-chan….”

“By the way Mai-chan, what are you doing here??? I have been calling you all day you know…” Maimi said to Mai as she turned to face her.

Mai started to fidget as she slowly turned her gaze towards Erika and said.

“Erika-neechan had asked me to come here…. We have something very important to tell you Maimi-chan…”

“Erika-neechan??? Why are you calling her like that Mai-chan??? And what do you want to tell me???” Maimi asked in confusion.

“Actually, Erika-neechan is my cousin Maimi-chan…” Mai started to tell Maimi the truth. “And I have known you before we met…. Erika-neechan and
Maasa-neechan always tell me and Kanna about you…. What kind of a person you are, how strong you are, what you like and everything that involve you… Including your problems….” Mai continued as she turned her stares towards the floor while holding Kanna’s hand tightly. Kanna squeezed her girlfriend hand lightly as a support.

Maimi stood in silent for a while as was trying to absorb all the information that she’s just received. Seeing Maimi just stood there in silent bring worried to Mai and the others. Erika wanted to call Maimi but before she could do that, Maimi cuts her off.

“What the hell are you talking about Mai-chan???” Maimi said to Mai. She was trying very hard to control her anger. Maimi could feel heart was beating very fast due to the anger that she was trying very hard to control. “Are you telling me that you are lying to me all this time???” Maimi glared at Mai as she continued.

Erika and Maasa could sense Maimi’s anger and they knew that this will not be a very pleasant explanation session.

“Don’t be mad at Mai-chan Maimi, Erika and me were the one who asked her to do that….” Maasa interrupted.

“What the hell do you mean Maasa???” Maimi turned her glared towards Maasa.

“Calm down Maimi…”.Erika interrupted. “Before we could explain everything to you, we need to wait for one more person…” Erika continued.

Maimi sighed as she sat on the chair and crossed both of her arms on her chest.

“Whatever you said Erika…. But you better make everything clear or you can kiss our friendship good bye…” Maimi said coldly.

Erika turned her gazed towards Maasa as she went to Maasa and hold her hand. Maasa smiled weakly at her girlfriend and squeezed her girlfriend’s hand
lightly and whispered.

“Don’t worry, everthing will be fine…. Trust me….”

Chapter 32

After 20 minutes of very uncomfortable journey towards Yurina’s house, Momoko, Airi and Risako finally arrived there.

“Ano Rii-chan, Momo-senpai….” Airi called both of her friends. Risako and Momoko turned their head towards Airi with a blank expression and innocent
face, very innocent face.

“What is it Airi-chan???” Risako asked Airi.

“I think both of you can let go of my arms now… Don’t worry, I promise that I will not run away…” Airi replied.

Risako and Momoko giggled as they let go of Airi’s arm. Airi shakes her arm to let go of the numbness.

“Okay Airi-chan, let’s go in, everybodies waiting!!!” Risako said as she moved behind Airi and pushed her to the door.

“Stop pushing me Rii-chan!!!” Airi shouted as she laughed.

“We’re here!!!!” Momoko shouted after she opened the door.

Everyone in the house turned their gazed towards the new comers. And Maimi was very shocked to see Airi with them. “What is Airin doing here???”
Maimi said to herself.

Airi’s laughed died when she spotted the person that was sitting on the chair. As fast as lightning, Airi turned her body around and head towards the door. but before Airi could reached the door, her hand was tugged by someone. Air turned her head towards the one who tugged and realized that it was Risako.

“Let go of me Rii-chan!!! I want to go home!!!” Airi shouted.

Risako shook her head and said.

“No Airi, we have something important to tell you and Maimi-nee… So, you can’t leave… I won’t let you….”

“I said let me go!!!” Airi shouted again as she was trying to brush Risako hand off her.

“No Airi, you can’t leave!!! This involves you and Maimi-nee!!!” Risako shouted back.

“What the hell are you talking about Rii-chan!!! There’s nothing that involve me and Yajima!!!” Airi shouted with anger and sadness in her voice as her struggling became harder.

“What am I talking about about???” Risako said with a smirk on her face. “I’m talking about this Airi!!!” Risako shouted as she took out the picture that she found in Airi’s drawer and show it to Airi.

Airi stop struggling and she was very shocked to see the picture of Maimi. “Where did you get that???!!! Who give you the permission to go through my stuff Risako???!!!” Airi snapped.

“You did…. I accidently found this when I was looking for towel….” Risako said calmly. “Now Airi, please listen to what we have to say… and then you can leave if you want…..” Risako said as she pulled the speechless Airi and sat besides her on the chair in front of Maimi.

The living room was now turned to silent. Maimi kept staring at Airi who was bowing her heand and stared at the floor while Erika, Maasa and Mai were getting ready to explain everything to both of them. Momoko went towards Yurina and Chinami who were sitting on the the stairs and trying very hard to figured out what happened.

“Thanks for letting us use your house for this Yurina-chan….” Momoko said as she patted Yurina’s shoulder.

“You’re welcome Momo-chan… Now I know why they don’t want the parents to be at home….” Yuirna said as she smiled.

“Nee Momo-chan….” Chinami interrupted as she tugged Momoko’s sleeves.

“What is it Chii-chan???” Momoko asked.

“Will all of them be fine???” Chinami asked with a great concern in her voice.

“I hope they will be fine….. I really hope that they will be fine…..” Momoko said as she turned her gazed towards all of her friends that were sitting on the chair and sighed.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
these chapters have been intense, finally meet Maimi and airi, but apparently  airi didn´t want this.  :cry:
airi so cruel.  :cry:
poor erika and massa, they have gone through bad times.
Maimi not seem to be happy with the reasons than erika will explain,  apparently erika  has a sense of fear in losing the friendship of Maimi.
Risako´s a nice friend  for airi, she thought this wonderful idea.  :heart: risako´s too sweet.  :heart:
airi was concerned about Maimi, although she doesn´t admit it ,airi  loves to  Maimi yet.  :wub:
next chapter!!  :heart:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:19:17 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 04:29:41 PM »
Man this is getting intense!

Maimi seems really angry at Erika Maasa and Mai, hopefully she will accept their explanation.

Airi really seemed to calm down after she saw the picture, I hope we get to see why Maimi wasn't there when Airi had to go away soon!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 03:06:46 PM »
here the new chapter!!! sorry for the delay.... :sweatdrop:

@mikitty_ayaya : sorry for the late update... :sweatdrop: i have to rewrite this chapter for a few times...
@oddball : Airi just pretend to be calm... trust me... :D

Chapter 33

Maasa, Erina and Mai have never felt this scared their whole life. The three of them knew that if they screw their explanation, Maimi would hate them for the rest of their life and they don’t want that to happen. Maasa and Erina exchanged glances and Maasa could sense that her girlfriend was really afraid.
This is the first time Maasa seen Erika in this state. Erika was trembling a little bit but she still smiled at Maasa but Maasa knew right away that it was a fake smile. Maasa squeezed Erika hand tightly as a support because she knew that Erina would need her to stay strong her.

Mai was also trembling. But unlike Erika, she was more relaxed and calmed. Mai stared at her girlfriend face for a while. The only things that frighten her right now was what would happen to Kanna after Maimi found out that Kanna kicked Airi’s face. Eventhough Kanna did that to save her; it was not enough to calmed Maimi especially after they explained the truth to Maimi.

“How long do you intend to make me wait Erika???” Maimi voice echoed in the quiet living room. “Why the hell do you ask me to be here??? Why the hell Rii, Momo and Suzuki-chan’s here too??? And what do you mean that Mai is your cousin???” Maimi continued to give question as she glared at Erika angrily. Maimi already got a feeling that whatever Erika and Mai told her today it will not be good and she will not like it. But Maimi kept herself calmed because she wanted to hear what they have to say.

Erika gulped when she heard the tone that Maimi was using. She knew right away that her bestfriend was very furious. Erika looked at Maasa and saw her girlfriend smile brightly at her as a support as Maasa leaned towards Erika and whispered. “Don’t worry babe, I’m here…” Erika smiled at Maasa as she looked towards Mai and nodded her head as a signal that they should start their explanation. Mai nodded back at her older cousin as she let go of her girlfriend’s hand.

Momoko, Yurina and Chinami just sat on the stairs as they were waiting nervously for Erika, Maasa and Mai began their explanation. The three of them were also made sure that they will be ready if things turned out bad especially when they heard the furious tone from Maimi. Airi just sat there quietly while her hand was holding Risako’s hand. “What is the meaning of this?? I don’t understand any of this…. And what does Maimi mean that Umeda-san is Mai’s cousin??? And why does Maimi so angry??? I’ve never seen her like this before…” Airi thought to herself. Airi felt a squeezed on her hand as she turned her face and saw Risako smiled at her. “I know you’re confuse right now Airi-chan, but please be patient….” Risako said. Airi smiled back at Risako and nodded.

Erika, Maasa and Mai got up from their chair and stood up as Maasa and Erika were facing Maimi and Mai was facing Airi. After that, the three of them bowed in unison as they three of them shouted.

“Maimi-chan, Suzuki-chan, we’re very sorry!!! Please forgive us!!!”

Maimi and Airi froze on their sit when they heard that. Airi was very surprised because her worst enemy was asking for her forgiveness. Airi just sat there and said nothing. She could not find any words to say right now. And she was very confused with Mai behavior right now.

There was a moment of awkward silence for a while until Maimi put an end to it. “What do you mean you sorry Erika???” Maimi asked Erika with a confused tone. “What the hell did you guys do this time???” Maimi continued.

Erika was very afraid right now. She didn’t know how to start her explaination. She just stood there and avoids herself from making any eye contact with Maimi.

“Are you deaf Erika???!!! Answer my question!!!” Mami shouted at Erika. She was getting irritated and her patience was running thin.

Everyone in the house were very shocked to hear Maimi shouted, especially Airi. She had never seen Maimi like this before. Erika was almost crying when Maimi shouted at her and seeing her girlfriend like this, Maasa went towards Maimi and said.

“Calm down Maimi, let me explain everything….”

“Whatever you said Maasa…” Maimi glared at Maasa as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Maasa went towards Erika and hugged her girlfriend before she told Mai to take care of Erika. After that, Maasa went towards Maimi and sat in front of her.

“Maimi, everything that happened between you and Suzuki-chan is our fault….” Maasa began her explanation. “Erika and I just want to help you…. So, after we returned home from your house the day that we found you crying in your bedroom…..”

Maasa FLASHBACK

After Maasa and Erika returned home from Maimi house that day, both of them were feeling very sad and sorry for Maimi, especially Erika. Both of themwere walking towards Erika house quietly when Erika suddenly said.

“Poor Maimi-chan…. What should we do Maasa???”

Maasa sighed heavily as she replied Erika. “I don’t know baby…”

“But we have to help her!!! She’s our bestfriend and seeing her like this make my heart hurt…” Erika said.

“I know that baby…. But what what should we do??? We can’t just go to Suzuki and begged her….” Maasa said as she looked at her girlfriend.

Erika sighed and nodded. “But we must think of something to help Maimi…. She’s been waiting for Suzuki for seven years and we can’t let their relationship end like that because Maimi really love her….” Erika said.

“I got an idea!!!” Maasa suddenly shouted as she looked towards her girlfriend and smile sweetly at her.

“Tell me Maasa-chan!!! Tell me!!!” Erika said as she shook Maasa’s arm.

“We can ask you cousin Mai to help us…. She knows Maimi but Maimi don’t know her yet…. And you know that she will be happy to help….” Maasa told Erika her idea.

Erika smiled brightly at Maasa and kissed her cheek. “You’re brilliant Maasa-chan!!! I know you will think of something!!!” Erika said happily.

END OF FLASHBACK

“That’s when Maasa and Erika-neechan come to my house and they told me everthing…” Mai-chan interrupted. “I told them that I will help them but we can’t think of a plan right away… So, I just wait for the right time to create a plan and when you come and ask me to go with you to Sugaya-san birthday because you don’t know how to face Suzuki yet, I have created a plan and Erika-neechan agreed with me…”

Mai FLASHBACK

After Maimi went home the day that she had asked Mai to go celebrate Risako birthday at Yurina’s house with her, Mai grinned to herself because the chance that she had been waiting for have finally came. After she arrived at her house, Mai quickly went to her room and called Erika.

“Moshi-moshi Erika-desu….”

“Erika-neechan, I finally got a plan!!!”

“What kind of plan Mai???”

“Maimi had just asked me to go to Sugaya-san birthday with her….”

“Oh really??? So, tell me about your plan Mai….”

“I want to mess with Suzuki’s feeling….”

“What do you mean Mai???”

“Well, you said that Suzuki told Maimi that she hate her right???”

“Yes, she did tell Maimi that…”

“I want to make her jealous…. I want her to suffer and when she had enough, she will admit that she love Maimi…”

“Are you sure about this Mai??? What if things turn out bad???”

“Don’t worry Erika-neechan, just trust me okay…”

“Okay… I’ll leave it to you then… Just make sure that you don’t go overboard with this plan okay???”

“I promise Erika-neechan…”

After their conversation ended, Mai shut her phone as she grinned and said. “Looks like I’m going to snatch Maimi away from you Suzuki……hahahahaha…..”

END OF FLASBACK

“But, I had broken my promise to Erika-neechan and went overboard with things….” Mai said as she bowed her head down in regret. “But, I guess I’ve already got what I deserved….” Mai continued as she turned her gazed towards Airi.

Maimi suddenly stood up. She had enough of this and she could not contain her rage anymore. Her patience was gone now. Maimi went towards Maasa and Mai and stood right in front of them. She glared at both them as if she wanted to beat the crap out of them right away.

“Who do you think you are??? Messing with my feeling like that???” Maimi asked both of them.

Maasa amd Mai just sat in silence. They didn’t know what or how to answered Maimi question. Mai and Maasa were trembling in fear right now.

“Answer me damn it!!!!” Maimi snapped.

“Please don’t be mad at them Maimi….. Be mad at me!!! I’m the one who agree to all this!!!” Erika finally had the courage to speak as she burst into tears.

Seeing her bestfriend crying, Maimi’s rage suddenly gone. She went towards Erika and hugged her.

“Why do you do this to me Erika???” Maimi asked.

“Maasa, Mai and I just want to help you Maimi…. It hurt us to see you suffering…” Erika said as she cried even harder.

Suddenly, all of them heard a clap. All of them turned their gazed to the girl that was clapping and laughing like crazy. That girl was Airi.

“Nice drama you set here Yajima!!! You even persuade Umeda-san to cry for this drama!!! I feel like I was watching a movie or something!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!” Airi said as she laughed.

Risako, Momoko, Kanna, Yurina and Chinami were shocked to see Airi like this while Maimi, Maasa, Erika and Mai just stared at Airi. They never thought that Airi would react like this. Maimi went towards Airi as she put both her hand on Airi shoulder and said.

“What do you mean Airin??? I swear I’m not making this up….”

“Maimi’s telling the truth Suzuki-chan, please trust her!!!” Maasa said to Airi.

“Shut the hell up!!!!! Airi snapped. Why would I believe you Yajima???!!! You think that you can fool me again???!!!” She continued with rage as she
pushed Maimi to the floor. Erika and Maasa quickly went towards Maimi and hold her.

“Maimi didn’t lie to you Suzuki!!! She’s the victim… All of this happens because of us!!!” Mai shouted at Airi.

“Why should I listen to you Mai???!!! You the reason why I’m suffering!!! You the one that snatch her from me in the first place and now you want me to believe that you just did all that to brought us together??!! Don’t make me laugh!!! I saw both of kissing during Rii-chan’s birthday!!!!” Airi shouted back.

“Maimi didn’t kiss me Suzuki!!! I just made you saw that we were kissing!!! I just leaned towards her!!!” Mai said in defense. “I already have a girlfriend!!!” Mai continued as Kanna stood up and stand beside her. “Maimi only love you Suzuki, trust her!!!” Mai said.

“That’s right, I’m her girlfriend…” Kanna said as she glared at Airi.

“I will never trust her!!! I….. I….. just can’t!!!!” Airi said as she turned around and ran as fast as she could from Yurina’s house.

Airi-chan!!! Risako shouted as she turned towards Momoko and asked her. “What should we do now Momochi???”
“We can’t do anything now, there’s only one person that can do something now” Momoko said as she turned towards Maimi who was still froze on the floor. “Don’t just stand there Maimi-chan, go after her!!!” Momo shouted.

“You have to stop her Maimi-nee or you will lose her forever!!!” Risako said.

Maimi nodded and as fast as lightning, she ran after the girl that she loves. “Thank you guys for helping me…. Eventhough it turns out badly, I know you guys did it because I am a coward…. Now, I will be brave and I will make sure that Airin will be mine again and forever….” Maimi thought to herself as she quicken her pace to catch up with Airi.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
Wow even more intense than the last chapter  :bleed eyes:

Hmm you have too feel sorry for Airi, she has got properly messed about in this fic, If only Maimi (well actually Momo) had figured out that only Maimi could solve her problem with Airi earlier! Would of made it a shorter fic however  :lol:

Hmm finally we may get a heart to heart with Maimi and Airi hopefully they will be able to sort out the problems that have been keeping them apart and just why Maimi wans't there to say goodbye to Airi all those years ago.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
The Final Chapter!!!

Chapter 34

Airi just kept running and running. No matter how much her leg ached or how tired she was considering the fact that she’s not so atletic, she just kept running. Tears were streaming down from her eyes. She couldn’t believe what happen today. Everything that happens just confused her more. As she running, the entire thing that Mai had told her at Yurina house came back to her mind.

“Maimi didn’t lie to you Suzuki!!! She’s the victim… All of this happens because of us!!!

“Maimi didn’t kiss me Suzuki!!! I just made you saw that we were kissing!!!

“I already have a girlfriend!!!”

“Maimi only love you Suzuki, trust her!!!”

Airi tears wouldn’t stop flowing from her eyes.  Her heart was aching more and more now. If what the others had told her was the truth, it means that all of this time, Maimi had never lied to her. Airi finally stopped running when she reached a park not too far from the park that she used to go with with Maimi a long time ago. Airi sat on a bench as she buried her face into her palm and started to cry again. the only thing that Airi prayed now was that everything that she heard today was just a lie because, if everyone was telling her the truth, that mean that Maimi was innocent and the only thing that Airi did to Maimi all those time was nothing but hurting her.

On Maimi’s side….

Maimi was running as fast as she could to catch up with Airi. There’s only one thing in her mind right now amd that is to confront Airi and told her everything including the reason for breaking her promise a long time ago.

“I very sorry for everything Airin, but this time I promise you that I will explain everything to you…. Please don’t leave me….” Maimi thought to herself as she was quicken her pace. Maimi looked everywhere for Airi, but she couldn’t find her. But she didn’t give up hope. Maimi knew that this is the last chance she got to explain everything to Airi and she would never give up until she does it.

“Where are you Airin??? Please don’t leave me before I can explain everything to you… Kami-sama, please help me… I want to explain everything to the person that I love the most in this world…. Please help me… I begged you…” Maimi thought to herself as she was pleading Kami-sama to help her. Maimi eyes were starting to get wet. The more she thought about Airi, the more she became frighten of losing her. After running for a while, Maimi finally reached the park that was not too far from the park that she and Airi always went a long time ago. Maimi decided to slow down her running a little bit as she looked to her right and left for Airi. After a few minutes of searching, Maimi finally found the person she was looking. Maimi gulped as she slowly towards Airi who was sitting on a bench and crying.

Airin felt a hand on her shoulder whike she was crying uncontrollably. Airi lifted her face and looked towards the person that was standing besides her with teary eyes. Airi eyes widen when she realized the person was Maimi and Airi also noticed that Maimi eyes were starting to get wet. “Airin….” Maimi called her. Airi stood up and she was ready to run again but failed because Maimi managed to hold her hand before she ran away again.

“Let me go Maimi…” Airi pleaded. Airi struggle as hard as she could to be free from Maimi’s grip but she failed. “Please Maimi…. Let me go….” Airi pleaded again without looking at Maimi.

“No Airin…. Please listen to me…. Give me a chance to explain everything… I beg you….” Maimi said as she was trying her best to hold Airi’s wraist.

“There’s nothing more to explain Maimi…. I’ve had enough…. Please understand Maimi… I need to be alone right now….” Airi kept pleading Maimi. Her tears wouldn’t stop flowing from her eyes.

“Please Airi… I beg you… Please give me one last chance to explain…. After that, I will never bother you again…. I promise….” Maimi begged Airi. Maimi’s tears had started to fall through her cheeks as she was trying her best to control it.

The moment Airi heard the word promise that came from Maimi mouth, she snapped. “I said no!!! Don’t you understand??!!! And don’t promise me anything, you’re a liar Maimi, there’s no way I would listen to your stupid promise!!! Now let go of me!!!”

Airi outburst shocked Maimi. She stared at Airi with the teary eyes of hers as she said. “I’m sorry about what happen 7 years ago….. I never meant to break that promise Airin….”

“So you do remember??? Do you know how hurt I was back then???!!! Do you know how much I cry Maimi??!!!” Airi asked Maimi with a stern voice. Eventhough her voice was stern, her eyes were still wet. Her facial expression was still sad and hurt.

“Airin… I’m sorry… Please let me explain…. Please Airin…” Maimi begged Airi again.

“No!!! I don’t want to hear anymore of your fake promise or you stupid lie!!! Just leave me alone!!!” Airi snapped again. But, before Airi could say another word, she was startled by Maimi outburst.

“Just listen to me damn it!!!! I know that you hate me Suzuki Airi!!! But let me explain everything!!! And if you want to leave after that, you’re free to go!!!! But now just listen to me!!! Listen to what I’ve got to say so that I will have no regrets anymore!!! So please, just shut your mouth and listen to what I got to say Suzuki Airi!!!”

Airi stood there in silent as Maimi pulled her to sit in the bench again. Maimi could see Airi tears and she felt like kicking herself because of her outburst to Airi just now. “I’m sorry Airi, but if I don’t use that kind of tone, I will lose you before I can explain everything and I will regret that forever….” Maimi said to herself.

“Firstly, I want to clear out things that just happen at Yurina’s house…. There’s nothing that happen between Mai-chan and me…. I think of her as my little sister just like Rii-chan… Beside’s, Mai-chan already have a girlfriend….” Maimi started explaining to Airi. Airi just stared at her shoes and stay in silent.
“And about what happen 7 years ago…. About the promise that I broke… Actually, I did go to your house that day Airin….” Maimi continued.
“What do you mean by you did go to my house Maimi???!!!” Airi cuts Maimi before Maimi could explain more. “I waited for you!!! And you never show!!!” Airi continued. Airi was about to ask more question but when she realized that Maimi was glaring at her, she shut her mouth.
Maimi smiled weakly at Airi as she squeezed Airi hand lightly. “I went to your house that day… But when I saw you crying, I just can’t face you, my legs felt weak and I just can’t continue to walk….” Maimi said as her tears were running through her cheeks again.

Maimi FLASHBACK

7 years ago….
After Maimi returned home that day, she was feeling weak, very weak. She felt like a part of her was dying when she recalled what Airi had told her at the park.

“I have to move away from this place Maimi-chan…….”

“I am not joking….. daddy….have to transfer…..”

Maimi stayed in her room the whole night and she was crying. She was also crying at the park with with Airi that evening but, she was holding back. She knew that she had to be strong in front of Airi. Maimi wrapped herself with her blanket as she hugged Airi’s picture. Her heart was aching right now. She felt that someone had just taken a knife and tore her heart. Maimi had always love Airi, and she loved her more than a friend or a sister, she loved her as a lover. She wanted to protect Airi from any harm. She wanted to protect the smile, the laugh and everything that Airi had. But right now, she felt hopeless, she felt herself like a loser. Maimi tears were getting stronger when suddenly she heard her mother knock the door and came in. Mrs. Yajima was shocked to see her lovely daughter like that. She hugged Maimi and strokes her head. Maimi told her mother everything that happen and her mother said that she had to be strong because Airi need her to be strong. Mrs. Yajima hugged her daughter until Maimi fell asleep.

The next morning……

Maimi woke up that morning with a shattered heart. She had to say good bye to the person that she loves the most and they will be apart for a long time. After she finished her bath and put on her cloth, she went downstairs where her mother had already prepared the breakfast. Maimi’s mother smiled sweetly at her when she reached the kitchen. Mrs. Yajima knew that her daughter was very sad right now. After Maimi finished her breakfast which she didn’t eat at all because she seems to lose her appetite that morning, Maimi walked out of her house and headed towards Airi’s house. Maimi was about to reached Airi’s house when she suddenly heard Airi’s voice.

“Wait mom, my friend is not here yet!!!”

Maimi froze on the spot as she quickly moved towards the junction besides Airi’s house and she peek from there. Maimi saw Airi was crying and without noticing anything, her tears were starting to fall too. Maimi wanted to keep walking towards Airi, but her legs became weak as she fall to the ground and cried. “I’m sorry Airin….. I can’t see you…. I don’t know whether my heart could bear to watch you go away….” Maimi said to herself as she was crying madly. “I have to break my promise to you Airin…. I’m sorry….” Maimi continued to cry until she heard the sound of the van moving away from Airi house.

END OF FLASHBACK

Maimi finished her explanation with hot tears running through her cheeks and so did Airi. Maimi wipe the tears that fall from Airi cheeks as she moved closer towards Airi.

“I’ve never meant to break my promise Airin… But after I saw you cry, my legs just stop moving and my heart as well…. I know you hate me now Airin, and I understand that…. I just want you to know that I’ve always love you…. You’re my world, my heartbeat, my breath, my everything…. And I just want you to know that my feeling for you will never change because you’re the only one that makes my life perfect…  I promise that I will never bother you again Airin….. And please forgive me someday….” Maimi confessed to Airi whole heartedly as she kissed Airi’s forehead and stood up to leave. Maimi tears never stop no matter how much she tried to stop them from flowing. “Good bye Airin… I love you….” Maimi whispered to herself as she slowly walked.

“So that’s it??? You’re just gonna leave me alone again???” Airi said as she stood up and turned her body towards Maimi who was frozing on the spot when she heard what Airi said. “After everything you’ve just said, you’re gonna leave me again???” Airi asked again.

Maimi just stood there in confusion. “Airin… I… I……” Maimi wanted to say something but she couldn’t help but stuttering.

Airi lunged forwards towards Maimi as she hugged her tightly and cry on Maimi chest. “Baka…. Baka… Baka Maimi!!!” Airi said as she could feel Maimi arms embracing her back.  “I’ve never hate you… I love you… I missed you…. I’m just angry because you broke your promise…. Please don’t ever leave me alone again Maimi… I can’t live without you by my side….” Airi continued as she was crying on Maimi’s chest.

Maimi hugged Airi tightly as her tears of joy ran through her cheeks. “I’ll never leave you again… I’ll never let you go away again… And I will never break my promise again, I would rather die than hurt you again….” Maimi said as she stroke Airi’s back.

When Airi heard Maimi mentioned that she would rather than hurting her again, Airi lifted her face up and put her finger on Maimi’s lip. “Don’t you ever say that again….. If you say something like that again, I will never forgive you… “Airi said as she stared at Maimi’s eyes.

Maimi looked at Airi brown eyes as she leaned towards her Airi and kissed her lips. Airi moved her hand from Maimi’s back to Maimi’s neck as she returned the kiss and deepen it. Both of them stopped when they were short of breath. Maimi looked at Airi and said. “It’s getting late Airin, let me walk you home…”

Airi smiled at Maimi and replied. “Can I stay over at your house tonight??? I don’t want to be alone tonight… I want to be with you….”
Maimi smiled back as she holds Airi tightly and kissed Airi forehead. “I’m glad that you said that…. I don’t want to be alone too…. I want to be with you
too….” Maimi said as she smiled and lead Airi towards her house.

When both of them reached Maimi’s house, Mrs. Yajima was surprised to see Airi.

“Airi-chan!!! What a pleasant surprised…. “Mrs. Yajima said as she winked towards her daughter.

“Hello Aunty Yajima… I’m sorry about my behavior the last time I was here…” Airi said as she bows her head.

Mrs. Yajima went towards Airi and hugged her. “Don’t worry about it anymore Airi-chan… I’m just glad that you and Maimi are together again….” Mrs.
Yajima said as she winked at Airi and causing Airi to blush.

“Mom!!! Stop teasing Airi…” Maimi said as she pulled the blushing Airi into her embraced.

“Hahahaha…. I’m just joking… Is Airi-chan going to stay here for tonight???” Mrs. Yajima asked her daughter.

“Yes, can you call Aunty Suzuki and told her about this???” Maimi said to her mother.

“Ok… I’ll call her later… The two of you must be hungry right??? Take a shower first cause dinner will be ready any moment….” Mrs. Yajima said to Airi and Maimi.

When the two girls were out of her sight, Mrs. Yajima smile grew wider as she took the phone and called Mrs. Suzuki.

“Moshi-moshi…. Suzuki resident…”

“Suzuki-san, it’s me Yajima…”

“Yajima-san, why are you calling me late in the afternoon???”

“Oh, I just want to tell you that Airi-chan will stay over at my house tonight…”

“Airi will stay over??? Does this mean that Airi and Maimi…”

“Yes Suzuki-san, they’re together again…”

“Oh my god!!! This is good news…. I’m very happy to hear this…”

“Me too Suzuki-san, I was surprised when Maimi returned home with Airi-chan just now…”

That’s great…. Finally they’re together again… Looks like they don’t need us to help after all…

“You’re right.... Well, what matters now is that our daughters are together again… So, you don’t have too worry about Airi tonight Suzuki-san, she’s safe here….”

“Ok… Thank you Yajima-san… Bye…”

Later that night

After taking shower and finished the dinner, Maimi and Airi stayed in Maimi’s room as the two of them cuddle on Maimi’s bed. Maimi couldn’t believe that she had finally got her Airin back. Maimi hugged Airi’s waist as she kissed Airi’s head that was resting on her shoulder. Using her free arm, Maimi interwined their fingers together and said.

“Airin… Thank you…”

Airi lifted her head from Maimi’s shoulder as she turned to face Maimi. “I should be one to thank you Maimi… I’ve never felt this happy ever since we separated….” Airi said as she gave Maimi her lovely toothy grin. “Maimi, Rii-chan told me that you and Sudou-chan have a fight at school last week…” Airi continued as she asked Maimi.

Maimi smiled and nodded. “It’s true… Maasa just want to put some sense in me since I’ve been such a coward…” Maimi replied.
Airi moved closer towards Maimi and hold Maimi’s hand. “Where do you hurt Maimi???” Airi asked.

“Maasa punched me really hard at my stomach…. I always know that she was strong, but I never thought that she could punch me like that…..” Maimi said as she grins.

Show me…. Airi said Maimi as she stared at Maimi with a serious expression on her face.

Maimi lifted her shirt a little bit and she noticed a slight flush forming on Airi’s cheek. “Please don’t be mad at Maasa…. She’s just trying to put some sense in me since I’ve been such coward… So please…” Before she could finish her sentence, Maimi froze when she felt a pair of soft lips landed on her stomach.

“Still hurt???” Airi asked Maimi as she was blushing like mad.

Maimi’s ability to speak had failed her at the moment. The only way Maimi could response to Airi’s question is by nodding her head. Airi smiled widely at Maimi as she lowered her head and started to kiss Maimi abdomen again. After Airi finished kissing Maimi’s abdomen, she slowly moves her lips towards Maimi’s lips. Airi sat on Maimi as she started to deepen the kiss. Maimi smirked as she starting to deepen the kiss as well. With one swift motion, Maimi flipped Airi down as she was on sitting in top of Airi right now.

Maimi kiss Airi neck and bite them gently. A small moan escaped from Airi’s mouth as she was starting to enjoy the pleasure that Maimi was giving her. They continued to pleasure each other until both of them were to tired to do anything as both of them fell asleep in each other arms.

The next morning….

Maimi woke up with a big smile on her face as she stared at her angel that was sleeping peacefully besides her. “Thank you for everything my love…” Maimi murmured as she leaned and kiss Airi’s forehead. Maimi move away away from the bed as she slowly tiptoed to the bathroom. After Maimi finished her shower, she came out and saw Airi’s crying on her bed. Maimi quickly went towards Airi and hugged her.

"What’s wrong Airi??? Why are you crying???" Maimi asked with a great concern.

“I woke up and you're not here besides me…. I… I…. thought you’ve left me again….” Airi answered as she hugged Maimi tightly and cry on her shoulder.

Maimi broke their hug as she stared into Airi’s big brown eyes.  Airin. “I’ll never leave you… No matter what happen, I will never ever leave you alone….”
Maimi said as she kissed Airi cheeks and wipe Airi tears with her thumb. Airi returned Maimi smile and hugged her Maimi again.

“Why do you take a shower so early Maimi??? Are you going somewhere???” Airi asked Maimi in confusion.

“Not me Airin, but us…. I want to take you somewhere…” Maimi answered Airi. “So you better take a bath quickly okay….” Maimi continued.

Airi smiled as she went to the bathroom and took a bath. After both of them were ready, they left the house with their finger interwined with each other.

Epilogue

“Maimi –chan!!! Wait for me!!!”

“Hurry up slowpoke!!!! Hahahahaha……. “

Both of them finally reached the place that Maimi wanted to take Airi to. It was the park where the used to go when they were kids a long time ago. Maimi and Airi sat under the tree that they used to sit a long time ago. Airi placed her head on Maimi shoulder while Maimi hugged Airi’s waist with one of her arm and interwined their finger together with the other one. Both of them cuddled together in silent until a voice interrupted them.

“I figured that both of you must be here and I was right…”

Maimi and Airi turned towards the voice and they saw Erika, Maasa, Mai, Kanna, Risako and Momoko. Erika, Maasa and Kanna stood in front of Maimi and Airi as they bowed their head and apologized.

“We’re very sorry… If it wasn’t for us, both of you will never suffer….”

Maimi and Airi stood up and hugged them. “We should be one to apologize…. You guys are very good friends… And we’re thankful for that….” Maimi said
to the trio.

Airi went to Mai and hugged her. “I’m sorry Mai-chan…. And thank you for everything you’ve done….” Airi said.

Mai returned the hug and said. “I should be the one to apologize you know… I’ve done terrible things to you…”

Airi pulled away from their hug and smiled at Mai. “You done all that because you want me to realize how important Maimi to me and how much I love….
Friend's???” Airi said as she held her hand out for Mai to shake.

“Of course….” Mai said smiling as she shoke Airi’s hand.

“Airi-chan… I’m sorry too…” Risako interrupted. “Here’s your picture…” Risako continued as she gave Airi the picture of Maimi back.

Airi hugged Risako tightly and said. “You never did anything wrong to me Rii-chan… You’re my bestfriend… And I don’t need that picture anymore… I have the real one now…”

“So, can we join you guys too???” Momoko cheekily.

“Of course you guys can….” Maimi said as she pulled Airi to sit on her lap and kissed her on the cheek. The others smiled widely as all of them sat
besides the two of them with their own lovers.

Maimi hugged Airi waist tightly as she whispered to her. "I love you Airin…”

Airi smiled and replied. "I love you too Maimi… Stay with me forever???”

“I’ll stay with you forever Airin…. “

“Can you promise me Maimi???”

“I promise…”

THE END

This is the last chapter of Promise..... :D
I want to thank everyone that support me and everyone that read my fic... :)
I really appreciate it guys... XD
Domo Arigato Gozaimasu.... :bow:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
Man I acually teared up a bit during the last chapter  :cry: it was really moving!

I'm so glad there was a happy ending, at one stage I did think that you were going to have a sad ending but I am glad that it is a happy one.

Thanks for writing this fic. I really enjoyed reading it  :twothumbs

Hoping for another story soon?

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2010, 05:22:03 PM »
Thank god they end up happily ever after! I was seriously about to hunt you down if you went and broke both their hearts and separate the perfect-for-each-other YajiAiri pair! Well thanks for allowing me to enjoy my breaks at work with this nice fic!

I VOTE FOR A SPECIAL CHAPTER~! One that's full of YajiAiri fluffness~! XD

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2010, 03:30:39 AM »
I think you've finished a wonderful way, at the begin of this story there were many complications.  :nervous  although i love every thing of this story.  :heart:
The imaginary hatred that airi  felt  for maimi,  maimi´s frustration  of not understand airi´s feelings. too, biggest  fight´s  of sudou against maimi  8)
In some chapters I disliked  hagiwara´s character,  the wonderful friendship  of erika and Maimi, the  worries of airi for maimi, etc.
massa a strong and sincere friend.  :heart:  airi a pretty girl that suffered in silence and only limited to see. maimi  a strong spirit girl, accustomed to doing things her own way, although she could suffer for her desicions, Risako a girl tenacious, loyal, kind, friendly and eager to help her best friend.
last chapter was the best! I enjoy it so much,  :heart:  :heart:  finally everything was clear.  :wub:

“Just listen to me damn it!!!! I know that you hate me Suzuki Airi!!! But let me explain everything!!! And if you want to leave after that, you’re free to go!!!! But now just listen to me!!! Listen to what I’ve got to say so that I will have no regrets anymore!!! So please, just shut your mouth and listen to what I got to say Suzuki Airi!!!”

:wub: i love it. :heart:

Maimi finished her explanation with hot tears running through her cheeks and so did Airi. Maimi wipe the tears that fall from Airi cheeks as she moved closer towards Airi.

“I’ve never meant to break my promise Airin… But after I saw you cry, my legs just stop moving and my heart as well…. I know you hate me now Airin, and I understand that…. I just want you to know that I’ve always love you…. You’re my world, my heartbeat, my breath, my everything…. And I just want you to know that my feeling for you will never change because you’re the only one that makes my life perfect…  I promise that I will never bother you again Airin….. And please forgive me someday….” Maimi confessed to Airi whole heartedly as she kissed Airi’s forehead and stood up to leave. Maimi tears never stop no matter how much she tried to stop them from flowing. “Good bye Airin… I love you….” Maimi whispered to herself as she slowly walked.

:cry:

“So that’s it??? You’re just gonna leave me alone again???” Airi said as she stood up and turned her body towards Maimi who was frozing on the spot when she heard what Airi said. “After everything you’ve just said, you’re gonna leave me again???” Airi asked again.

good words, i love airi here.   :bow:

Maimi just stood there in confusion. “Airin… I… I……” Maimi wanted to say something but she couldn’t help but stuttering.

Airi lunged forwards towards Maimi as she hugged her tightly and cry on Maimi chest. “Baka…. Baka… Baka Maimi!!!” Airi said as she could feel Maimi arms embracing her back.  “I’ve never hate you… I love you… I missed you…. I’m just angry because you broke your promise…. Please don’t ever leave me alone again Maimi… I can’t live without you by my side….” Airi continued as she was crying on Maimi’s chest.

Maimi hugged Airi tightly as her tears of joy ran through her cheeks. “I’ll never leave you again… I’ll never let you go away again… And I will never break my promise again, I would rather die than hurt you again….” Maimi said as she stroke Airi’s back.

When Airi heard Maimi mentioned that she would rather than hurting her again, Airi lifted her face up and put her finger on Maimi’s lip. “Don’t you ever say that again….. If you say something like that again, I will never forgive you… “Airi said as she stared at Maimi’s eyes.

Maimi looked at Airi brown eyes as she leaned towards her Airi and kissed her lips. Airi moved her hand from Maimi’s back to Maimi’s neck as she returned the kiss and deepen it. Both of them stopped when they were short of breath. Maimi looked at Airi and said. “It’s getting late Airin, let me walk you home…”

:wub: great scene, if somewhat sentimental, but it was good, i like the words from airi.

“Airin… Thank you…”

Airi lifted her head from Maimi’s shoulder as she turned to face Maimi. “I should be one to thank you Maimi… I’ve never felt this happy ever since we separated….” Airi said as she gave Maimi her lovely toothy grin. “Maimi, Rii-chan told me that you and Sudou-chan have a fight at school last week…” Airi continued as she asked Maimi.

Maimi smiled and nodded. “It’s true… Maasa just want to put some sense in me since I’ve been such a coward…” Maimi replied.
Airi moved closer towards Maimi and hold Maimi’s hand. “Where do you hurt Maimi???” Airi asked.

“Maasa punched me really hard at my stomach…. I always know that she was strong, but I never thought that she could punch me like that…..” Maimi said as she grins.

Show me…. Airi said Maimi as she stared at Maimi with a serious expression on her face.

Maimi lifted her shirt a little bit and she noticed a slight flush forming on Airi’s cheek. “Please don’t be mad at Maasa…. She’s just trying to put some sense in me since I’ve been such coward… So please…” Before she could finish her sentence, Maimi froze when she felt a pair of soft lips landed on her stomach.

“Still hurt???” Airi asked Maimi as she was blushing like mad.

Maimi’s ability to speak had failed her at the moment. The only way Maimi could response to Airi’s question is by nodding her head. Airi smiled widely at Maimi as she lowered her head and started to kiss Maimi abdomen again. After Airi finished kissing Maimi’s abdomen, she slowly moves her lips towards Maimi’s lips. Airi sat on Maimi as she started to deepen the kiss. Maimi smirked as she starting to deepen the kiss as well. With one swift motion, Maimi flipped Airi down as she was on sitting in top of Airi right now.

Maimi kiss Airi neck and bite them gently. A small moan escaped from Airi’s mouth as she was starting to enjoy the pleasure that Maimi was giving her. They continued to pleasure each other until both of them were to tired to do anything as both of them fell asleep in each other arms.

epic scene.  :heart: :heart: :heart:  :wub:

sorry for the delay, but I've been so busy.  :doh:  :sweatdrop:

:)  ~~thank you  for your fic, I enjoyed it, thank you Abok-chan~~   :)

ah, I vote for a special chapter, One that's full of YajiAiri fluffness  too.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
Hey guys..... :D

i'm back.... XD

Thanks to oddball,stefy and mikitty_ayaya....sorry it took me long to write this special chapter, but i have been busy lately.... :bow:

PROMISE~~~ SPECIAL CHAPTER~~~

Part 1

Maimi woke up that morning with a big smile on her face. She moved her body to her right as she stared at the sleeping figure that was sleeping peacefully besides her. Seeing Airi sleeping so peacefully beside her, Maimi smile grew bigger as she carefully caressed Airi’s cheek. It has been a year since both of them were back together again. Maimi still remember the event that followed after both of them told their parents and friends about their relationship. Maimi chuckled to herself when she recalled about how she and Airi have to explain the details about their past to Chisato, Nakky, Yurina, Chinami, Saki and Miyabi. The six of them felt offended that they were left in the dark without knowing anything that happen and to the fact that Risako, Momoko, Erika and Maasa didn’t go to them for help. Maimi couldn’t help but to grin everytime she remembered her surprised party that Airi prepared for her birthday. Airi had given her a silver necklace with a shape of a heart and with both of their names carved on the heart shape.

Maimi thought were broken when she felt Airi’s lip landed on her cheek. She smiled at at her cute little kappa as she lean in to kiss her forehead. “Good morning sleeping beauty” Maimi said with a sweet smile on her face. “Do you sleep well???” Maimi asked Airi as she moved her hand and hugged Airi’s waist. Airi gave Maimi her lovely toothty grin as she answered Maimi’s question. “You already know the answered to that Maimi……. You know that I always sleep well when you are sleeping beside me….”  Airi cheeks flushed as she moved closer towards Maimi and cuddled closer to her. Maimi stroked Airi’s hair as she hugged her beloved kappa closed to her. “Maimi, I don’t to leave this room today…. I want to stay with you all day….” Airi said as she laid her head on Maimi’s chest. Maimi smiled as she continued to stroke Airi’s hair. “I know Airin, but we have promise the girls that we want to go shopping with them today…..” Maimi answered with a smile. “You‘re the one that make that promise, not me…..” Airi replied as she pouted. Maimi chuckled as she used her finger to lift Airi’s chin as she lean to kiss Airi soft lips.

“I’m sorry Airin, I don’t know that you want to be alone with me today…..” Maimi apologized after she pulled away from Airi’s lips. Airi blushed as she laid her head back on Maimi’s chest. “It’s not fair….. You always do that…..” Airi said. “Do what Airin???” Maimi asked in confusion. “Kiss me…. You always do that whenever I’m angry or sulking with you….” Airi replied. “You know that I’m always weak when you do that….” Airi continued with another blushed on her cheeks. Maimi smiled as she kiss Airi forehead. “Airin, don’t say that, I’m the the weak one when I’m with you…. And don’t worry okay, we’ll be alone next week, have you forgotten about our private holiday???” Maimi asked Airi. “Of course I don’t Maimi… I’ve been looking forward to it since the day you told me…..” Airi replied with a cheeky smile.

After spending a few more hours on the bed cuddling without any disturbance, Maimi and Airi got up and ready themselves to go shopping with the others. After they have finished bathing and breakfast, Maimi and Airi went to the town together and waited for the other at a shopping mall. After a few minutes of waiting, the others arrived. “What took you guys so long???” Maimi asked Erika. Erika smiled as she hugged Maasa from behind. “Don’t ask me, Mai-chan’s the one who late…..” Erika said as she smirked at the now blushing Mai. Airi smiled as she went towards Mai and asked her. “What’s you’re excuse today Mai-chan???” Mai cheeks turned redder when she heard Airi question as she moved to hide herself behind Kanna. “Airi, stop teasing Mai-chan…..” Risako said. “Rii-chan’s right Airi…. It’s not her fault when Kanna-chan’s the one who started it….” Momoko interrupted. Kanna and Mai blushed more furiously as Kanna glared at Momoko and said. “I’ll wait patiencely for your turn Momo-chan, and when the time comes, I’ll tease you and Rii-chan until both of you wish that you’ve never teased a person name Arihara Kanna .... Kanna said as she hugged Mai and kissed her forehead.

“Kanna-chan, kowaii…..” Risako said as she ran towards Momoko and hugged her. The other girls just giggled and laugh at their antics. After that, the eight of them entered the shppoing mall as they surveyed each shop and bought the thing that each and everyone of them wanted. After they have finished shopping, the eight of them decided to go to the yakiniku restaurant across the streets. After they have finished their meals, all of them stayed there for a little while to chat. “So Maimi, have you and Airi pack for your trip next week???” Maasa asked Maimi. “Yeah, I have finished packing… But it’s a pity that you guys aren’t coming…..” Maimi said. “We can’t bother you Maimi-nee…. You and Airi should spend some romantic time alone….” Risako said as she smiled at Airi. “But, it will be more fun if you guys go….” Airi said as she lean towards Maimi and hugged her. “Don’t worry Airi, all of us can go together some other time….. Beside, you guys are gonna celebrate your first anniversary together, how could we disturb you guys???” Momoko said as she smiled at Maimi and Airi. “Just make sure that the two of don’t forget our souvenirs….” Mai said as she grinned. “Of course we won’t forget about that right Maimi???” Airi asked Maimi. “Of course not…. Even if we want too, we just can’t… Because it will be a disaster if we forget about their souvenirs and they will haunt us for the rest of our lives….” Maimi answered as she laughed. “You got that right Maimi-chan….” Mai said as she and the others join Maimi in laughter.

A week after that……

Maimi and Airi have just finished checking up their luggage for their private holiday that morning. After they have finished their breakfast, they waited patiencely for their taxi that will send them to the train station. 15 minutes after that, their taxi arrived. “Have a nice trip both of you…” Mrs. Yajima said to her daughter and her girlfriend. “We will mom….” Airi replied as she hugged her mother. “Take care of Airi ok Maimi-chan….” Mrs. Suzuki said to Maimi. “Of course I will mom, don’t worry ok….” Maimi replied as she hugged Mrs. Suzuki. Airi and Maimi have called both their mothers mom. Mrs. Yajima and Mrs. Suzuki have given them that as a condition to continue dating. Maimi and Airi waved at both their mom until they are out of their sight.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - AM3.45