JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: [CHI] Michael Tse Tin-Wah 謝天華  (Read 18407 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Michael Tse Tin-Wah 謝天華
« on: November 21, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
Michael Tse Tin-Wah / 謝天華

His role as 'Laughing Gor' (Laughing哥) - the ultimate breakthrough role on TVB's "EU" has taken the world by storm!

Born    15 July 1967 (1967-07-15) (age 42)
Hong Kong
Other name(s)    Laughing Gor
Occupation    Actor
Years active    1994-present

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia
Official Blog

Filmography
The Golden Girls (1995)
The Blade (1995)
Young and Dangerous (1996)
Tri-Star (1996)[cameo]
Young and Dangerous 2 (1996)
Young and Dangerous 3 (1996)
Street of Fury (1996)
Best Of The Best (1996)
Growing Up (1996)
Feel 100%...Once More (1996)[cameo]
Young and Dangerous 4 (1997)
Those Were the Days (1997)[cameo]
The Peeping Tom (1997)
Whatever Will Be, Will Be (1997)
Troublesome Night 3 (1998)
Rumble Ages (1998)[cameo]
Love and Let Love (1998)[cameo]
The Storm Riders (1998)
A Love Story (1998)[cameo]
Rape Trap (1998)
The H.K. Triad (1999)
I.C. Kill (1999)
The Masked Prosecutor (1999)[cameo]
My Loving Trouble 7 (1999)
Those Were the Days (2000)
Born to be King (2000)
and I hate you so (2000)
Conspiracy (2000)
Return to Dark (2000)
Queenie and King the Lovers (2000)
Twilight Garden (2000)
Killing End (2001)
The Final Winner (2001)[V]
The Loser's Club (2001)
The Secret Society - Boss (2003)
Kidnap the Wrong Person (2003)
The Princess of Temple Street (2003)[V]
Cop Unbowed (2004)
Turning Point (2009)
via: http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/tse_michael.htm

Milking it, the Hong Kong way!! Learn to be a mole at Ocean Park :lol:

Some interviews...and movie clips
TVB 學警狙擊 Laughing風暴 (TVB Channel)

now everybody a wannabe triad :lol:
Michael Tse (謝天華) laughs his way to the big screen

brought him new found fame, esp. among the internet, who swarmed message boards about his character.
TVB 學警狙擊 I am Laughing 謝 (TVB Channel)

BAM!! Boy Band Era with Jordan Chan and Jason Chu as 風火海
Shake Shake Shake - 風火海

who were also in "Young & Dangerous" as "Dai Tin-Yee"
"古惑仔3隻手遮天"洪興仔比人兇!! Infamous Scene in Young and Dangerous 3

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Michael Tse Tin-Wah 謝天華
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »
Laughing Gor talking shit on his official site :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »
What the... I haven't seen a single Michael Tse flick :huhuh

Epic ballad:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 11:27:33 PM »
You seen Storm Riders right? He was in it :lol:

Tin-wah's been mostly third string characters (Young & Dangerous series biggest example) it's just recently he exploded as a major TV star, like in this TVB comedy with Michael Mui and hot babe:

now he's rehashing his Laughing Gor character in every movie/TV show until people get sick of it! Like 72 Tenants:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 07:37:53 AM »
Probably still milking his Laughing character XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »
in Hong Kong, it's who gives a shit about being typecasted - just beat the fucking role into the ground until they stop watching :lol:

Michael Tse brings Laughing Gor back in all new series "Salute Laughing Sir" (SLS)

'Laughing Gor' is truly honored! Depending on a male supporting role to make a breakthrough, and having an opportunity to go on the big screen, there is still more to come. There is news that TVB plans to start a new series called SLS in March. The title 'SLS' stands for "Salute Laughing Sir" to pay respects to Laughing Sir. Besides Michael Tse continuing his role as Laughing Gor, he will also have a romantic storyline with Fala Chen and Kate Tsui. Bosco Wong joins in on the fight as well. When Michael learned that TVB is starting this series, he was of course happy, but at the same time gives him a headache. "Portraying the Laughing Gor role, besides having to lead audience into the character, but also have to give them a fresh new feeling. That is the challenge, so I will have to spend some time to plan. (Romantically linked with two beautiful Fadans Fala and Kate?) In the last series, Laughing Gor's relationships were very dry. This time, there should be a different feeling."

Producer (Chong Wai Kin) reveals: "The role Laughing Gor has been very well accepted by audience. They have great interest for the series, plus the story is focused on police and crime. There is also good veteran actor Damien Lau." With Damien's help, it will definitely be attractive!

Source: Mingpao Weekly Issue #2204 [Credit: TVBChannel]
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Thanks to the LS Times channel, saw a ton of his supporting roles and starring roles in dubbed, sometimes wack as fucking shit thrillers.

Like Rape Trap where it was kind of like Indecent Proposal but this time Anthony Wong is the Robert Redford, of course. Anthony Wong is in his finest creepy rapist mode so Ada Choi (Tin Wah's wife) accidentally kills him. :doh:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 12:31:55 AM »
lol rehash, even fala comes back!

The 'Laughing Gor' series synopsis revealed

*All info comes from Chong Wai Kin, producer of Laughing Gor previously known as 'SLS' (Salute Laughing Sir)* . [CIB = Criminal Investigation Bureau]

The Laughing Gor cast includes Michael Tse, Fala Chen, Kate Tsui, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok, Tat Dik and MC Jin. Asked if the story continues from E.U or the film Laughing Gor Turning Point? Producer Chong said: "We will be using the same characters, but it is a completely new story. When Michael faked his death last time, it turns out that he went to Mainland to do undercover work. After cracking a big case, he returns to HK and became a CIB instructor. In the series, Fala Chen will still be Michael's girlfriend, she resembles his girlfriend who passed away from last time. She's a new character, and the series is temporarily scheduled to start shooting next month."

Producer Chong confirmed MC Jin's role during an interview yesterday, he said: "Yes, MC Jin is part of the cast. Michael is a CIB instructor and MC Jin will be one of his students."

Source: Apple Daily, Mingpao (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 08:37:38 AM »
Michael Tse Denies Being 'Chok'

Another TVB artist accused of trying to be 'chok'?

In his latest drama "The Rippling Blossom," Michael Tse plays a sushi chef who seeks perfectionism and cares a lot about his profession. He is seen frowning a lot and rarely smiles in the drama. Netizens joke that his cool face can be compared to Raymond Lam, who is said to have the number 1 'chok look' in TVB.

However, Michael denied being 'chok' and said he is probably just looking at people from the sides.

Thinking back days when he filmed "The Rippling Blossom," Michael said now he has more knowledge about eating sushi. He went back to the place where they filmed in Japan and challenged eating a bowl of super spicy and hot ramen at a restaurant. He also exposed when they were filming in studios, many artists would pay a visit and eat sashimi, especially Jessica Hsuan.

"Jessica always come over to see if there is anything good to eat."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »

Laughing Gor returns on screen

Yesterday, there was a costume fitting for the new TVB series ‘Sneak Attack’. Actors include Michael Tse playing ‘Laughing’, Bosco Wong, Fala Chan, Kate Tsui and Damian Lau also attended this event. Damian smiled: “I have been away from TVB for a whole year. I am fortunate to return and participate in a series with Laughing” He thanks Michael for bringing him this opportunity which made Michael look slightly embarrassed.

For this series, Michael will play ‘Laughing’ and portray a police officer and Fala will play the role of Michael’s boss. The two characters will blossom a relationship. Fala laughed and commented that she will be the one who wears the trousers in the relationship. On the other hand, Michael expressed that he has some good news. Asked if it was good news about his wife, he replied: “No, it’s about The Rippling Blossom finale episode, the Internet ratings show 180 million hits.” Reporters later informed Michael the average viewers rating for The Rippling Blossom was 34 points, the highest was 38. He seemed happy with the results. Asked if he will treat the crew from the series to dinner, he smiled: “Why not. Heard that Chilam’s concert is full and the two shows earned almost 100 million! More the reason to celebrate such good news, I do not mind treating!”

In the series, Bosco plays a gangster with a limp and develops a relationship with Kate’s character. Bosco laughed: “I will love and hate her and I hear there were many bed scenes in the script and lots of messing around.” Reporters asked Bosco if girlfriend Myolie Wu will get jealous, he replied: “No, it is only acting. Kate and I are not feeling embarrassed. I don’t see her as a girl and so we go wild when doing kissing scenes and her hair is everywhere!”

Other news, the broadcasting commission received 2 complaints about TVB ‘The Rippling Blossom’ as it showed in the storyline, eating rare part of the tuna is bad influence for children as well as for the environment.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

THE EVIL!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »
Damien! Michael! AND FALA!! Must COP DIS SHIT!! Laughing GOR back in EFFECT BITCH!  :pimp:

“Lives of Omission” Synopsis; Laughing Gor Battles Bosco Wong!

Lives of Omission will be airing in Hong Kong on August 1, 2011 at 9:30 PM.

The character, “Laughing Gor” from E.U. "潛行狙擊" catapulted Michael Tse (謝天華) to fame and money. His popularity among netizens helped resurrect Laughing Gor back to life, even bringing him to the big screen in film, Turning Point "Laughing Gor之變節". In Lives of Omission "潛行狙擊", Laughing Gor will be pulled between the police and mafia world.

After completing his undercover assignment, Laughing Gor returned to the police department to train new cadets. To help achieve justice, Laughing Gor once again infiltrates the mafia world as an undercover police officer and share a battle of wits with “Cripple Co,” portrayed by Bosco Wong (黃宗澤). The ensuing drama makes it difficult to differentiate between good and evil.

Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui’s Love-And-Hate Relationship

A departure from his normal roles, Bosco Wong will portray a villain in Lives of Omission. Due to his standout role, Bosco and Michael Tse will have a lot of sparks onscreen. During the filming, rumors claimed that Bosco’s onscreen time was increased and stole the limelight away from Michael. Bosco may have a breakout role in Lives of Omission.

Bosco’s character, So Sing Pak, joined the mafia due to depraved circumstances at home. Since he shined in the underground world, a jealous triad member injured Bosco’s leg and framed him, sending him to jail. As a result, he was nicknamed “Cripple Co.” Bosco and Kate Tsui’s (徐子珊) lawyer character, Yiu Ho Ho, knew each other from childhood. The couple share a complicated on-again-off-again relationship. To climb to the top, Kate was willing to let go of Bosco. Their relationship was marked by love and hate and lacked mutual trust.

Returning to the police department as an instructor, Michael trained a new generation of undercover police officers. Michael met the street-smart gangster, Bosco. The pair develop a police and informer relationship. Working together under many circumstances, they treated each other like brothers. However, the cunning Bosco only wanted to use Michael to help him become the triad leader. In addition, Bosco discovered Police Chief, Damien Lau’s ((劉松仁) weakness and used him to accomplish his goals.

Michael Tse and Fala Chen’s Love Relationship

Chow Mong Ching, portrayed by Fala Chen (陳法拉), resembled Michael’s ex-girlfriend. Due to work, Fala and Michael fall in love. However, they often feel that their superior-subordinate in the police department comes between their relationship. As a result, they have frequent conflicts and their love is tested. Fala and Police Chief, Damien Lau, feel that Michael’s personality was not suitable for law enforcement duties.

When Bosco sacrificed the life of Michael’s colleague, Michael was unafraid to take the risk of a new undercover assignment to infiltrate the mafia world. Danger awaits….

Source: Ming Pao
Translated by: JayneStars

going back to his roots lmfao. he'll dance or sing whenever possible in his acting. BUT THE Y&D THEME! Gotta check it.

Michael Tse works on another film with television ties

Michael Tse Ting Wa yesterday was a guest performer on THE VOICE 3 at Television City and performed the YOUNG AND DANGEROUS (GOO WAT JAI) film theme song. Tin Wa said that he wanted to encourage the contestants, he did not want to scare them or make them nervous.

Tin Wa now is mainly an actor. In September he will make another film, which will be related to his series LIVES OF OMISSION (CHIM HUNG JUI GIK) but it will not tightly follow the series release because the film still needed post production work.

Source: takungpao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

here's some more fancams somewhere lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »
dude was a PIMP! before he was a PIMP!

copped like 14 eps of LoO and haven't finished watching the first lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 07:38:18 AM »
lolol vloggin! no wait stalking!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 02:31:29 AM »
DUDE is on A ROLL!!  WHAT IF. they do a Young and Dangerous 6 :rock:

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure

Yesterday Michael Tse, Fala Chen and the rest of the cast to TVB series Lives of Omission attended the promotional event. The launch of the new Laughing Figure based on Michael's Laughing Sir role was announced at the promotion. Michael took the Laughing Figure and wouldn't let go of it after taking pictures with it. Producer Chong Wai Kin reveals that this is their boss Mona Fong's special order to customize a hundred of these limited edition Laughing figures. Fans can win a Laughing Figure though a cell phone game.

Lives have been a hit since it's broadcast with over 1.5 million hits on the official site and the episode broadcast last night (Monday 8/22) TV ratings rises to 32 points. Fala Chen can thank Michael for taking her along as a 'prop'. Fala just got back from stage performances in New York and discovered that the local area is broadcasting Lives simultaneously. Because of the popularity, many locals called her Madam. When speaking of the sequel to the Laughing Gor film edition, Fala said frankly she hopes to participate, but nothing is confirmed yet and will have to wait for TVB to notify her. As for kiss scenes with Michael in the series, Fala expressed only one kiss scene will broadcast: "The scene already aired, that scene was not a camera angle, it was real kiss! (Your boyfriend doesn't allow you to do kiss scenes?) No, he watches too."

The other night when Michael attended an opening ceremony for a shoe brand, and because he was too close to the lion dance, he and the lion head bumped into each other causing an inflamed swollen left eye.

Lately a magazine reported that Michael's wife has problems bearing a child, and have been quarreling due to this issue. Michael said: "Many times towards these related reports, Artists often take legal action, but we all know that the law actually cannot help. Also, money is involved in majority of the process, I only rely on the internet (Weibo) to express my dissatisfaction." Michael directly said the content of the report is 100% fabricated and written without any evidence. He said: "The insider that they mentioned, I don't know who the person is. They took an untrue story and write it with layers upon layers. As a man, I must stand up for my family, my wife has been a slightly unhappy. (Do you have plans for children?) We discussed it before, but this is personal. My wife and I enjoy the life of just the two of us. If we do have a baby one day, it means we entered a new phase in life."

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
REUNITED!!

Rebecca Zhu to play Francis Ng's girlfriend in Laughing Gor - Turning Point 2

Michael Tse, Francis Ng, Miss HK 2011 Rebecca Zhu, Kate Tsui, Janice Man, and MC Jin attended new film Laughing Gor: Turning Point 2 opening ceremony yesterday. Rebecca is already receiving TVB's special treatment, by giving her the lead role in the film. She will be portraying Francis' girlfriend. It's no wonder, yesterday she was the center of focus when she was introduced out on stage. Francis expressed he does not mind leading the new blood and felt it's a normal thing, pass on down generation after generation.

Shooting Laughing Gor again, how much is he paid? Francis said: "How would TVB treat me poorly, I got a raise. Miss Lok is very extravagant when she makes her move." Francis claimed his role can be played by no other in the moviedom. He said: "In the film, I play a highly intelligent criminal, you have to have the look to do this. Looking around the entire moviedom, no other looks right."

This is Rebecca's first time in a film, she expressed she does have pressure, but will do it at all cost and hope everyone understands. Prior to the shoot, she will familiarize herself with the script. When asked if Michael will be leading newcomer Rebecca? He said: "There are many seniors leading her, actually I think I might need a senior to lead me as well." Michael expressed he anticipates the collaboration with Rebecca and hopes to see her break the female lead 'must die' fate.

Michael reveals he will be involved in a love triangle with Francis and Rebecca. He will also be playing battle of the wits with Chapman and Francis in jail. When asked if TVB is heavily promoting him to become the next TV King? He said this year his 'report card' is not too bad, so he does have confidence.

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
lol really Hong Kong? Fuck Tin Wah can do no wrong. Laughing should run for Governor!

Synopsis of “Laughing Gor: Turning Point 2″; Film Rakes in $670k on First Day

Michael Tse’s (謝天華) new film, Laughing Gor: Turning Point 2 "Laughing Gor之潛罪犯" was officially released on December 29, 2011 in Hong Kong theaters. On the first day, box office sales were $670,000 HKD, which fell into second place behind Hollywood blockbuster Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Charter. Due to the Christmas weekend, Mission Impossible 4 accumulated $1.15 million HKD at the box office.

Towards the end of TVB series, Lives of Omission "潛行狙擊", “Laughing Gor” Michael Tse was sentenced to life imprisonment after murdering Bosco Wong’s (黃宗澤) character. In prison, Laughing met Francis Ng (吳鎮宇), a university professor imprisoned for drug possession. Despite the professor’s gentle and aloof exterior, he was a vicious, cold-blooded criminal. Furthermore, the professor was a criminal psychologist able to discern other people’s inner secrets and dark side. Due to such abilities, the professor was able to silently control others.

At this time, a mysterious woman, who worked for high level Security Police unit, visited Laughing in prison. Laughing’s imprisonment was spurred by his role in an undercover assignment. It turned out that another person was responsible for Bosco Wong’s death. Suspecting that the incident involved a corrupt police force, the Deputy Secretary for Security Police assigned Laughing to investigate the case while posing as an inmate.

Laughing Gor: Turning Point 2 stars Michael Tse, Francis Ng, Chapman To, Bosco Wong, Kara Hui, Kate Tsui and Janice Man.

Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

WHOA actually looks good. loaded with the usual suspects.

behind the scenes. Francis Ng not playing a gangsta? WHOA

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 04:27:48 AM »
yeeaah boy copped me TP2. here's some mag.

weird to see Francis so old XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
LOL Hong Kong see lai aka Grannies better start complaining!!

Fuck Tavia good Mike!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 01:36:15 AM »
BAck with DA BROS!!! Goo Wak Jai  :pimp:

DOiNG it LiKE MJ!!! :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display