JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)  (Read 37022 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 5 (New!)
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
i wonder who chii like.... :?

i hope it's not miya or captain... :banghead:

next chapter please.... :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 6 now up!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »
Thanks for all the comments guys they are very much apprciated! :thumbup

Alot of support for MiyaSaki hmm we will have to wait and see what happens! here's chapter 6 for you guys!

Chapter 6

“And one, and two, and three, and, No, No, No! Airi Suzuki your wrong again!” Airi lowered her head to the dance instructor who, after a difficult lesson, was losing her patience. Maimi had noticed that Airi had been out of sorts for the last few days, not ill or anything like that, it just seemed as though Airi was having a problem with something or someone, today had been worse, she had made a lot of mistakes during practice, many more than usual. Practice was nearly at an end and Maimi decided that she would speak to Airi after-wards and get her to talk about what was bothering her.

“O.K. That will do for today” the dance instructor said, leaving the room first, obviously displeased with the way the lesson went, Nakky chased after her wanting to ask something about the dance. Maimi made her way over to Airi who was silently packing away her belongings into her bag.

“Airi whats the matter?” Maimi asked quietly, putting a hand on the younger girls shoulder.

“It's nothing” Airi replied quietly, close to tears

“Airi” Maimi said kindly “You know you can tell me anything right? That I'm all ways here for you?” Airi nodded sadly before Maimi continued “So please tell me what's wrong, I hate too see you like this!”

It took a while for Airi to answer, she stood up and turned round to face Maimi “I-It's hard for me to say Maimi but I like...tongues”

“Tongues?” Maimi asked completely confused by Airi's response before she noticed that Airi wasn't looking at her  but past her. Maimi turned around too see Chisa in Mai locked in a passionate embrace kissing and, for want of a better word, groping each other at the other end of the dance studio.

“Oi! You two, find a room!” Maimi yelled at them

“Good Idea!” Chisa yelled back before dragging Mai out of the room.

“I like girls” Airi said quietly. Maimi stood still in shock, not believing that the girl of her dreams had just told her the one thing she really wanted to know.

Airi,thinking that she must of said something wrong went to dash past Maimi and leave the room, fortunately Maimi was to quick for her as she grabbed hold of the younger girl and pulled her into a hug, as soon as Airi was in Maimi arms she began to cry.

“Oh Maimi, what am I gonna do?” Airi wailed crying onto Maimi's shoulder

“It's O.K. Airi don't cry” Maimi stroked Airi's hair in an effort to calm the girl down

“But you must hate me” Airi said, still crying

“Hate you!, why would I hate you?” Maimi asked, surprised at what Airi had said

“Because I like girls and you shouldn't like girls” Airi replied trying to break out of Maimi's hug

Maimi struggled to keep hold of Airi but she did and gave Airi a kiss on the forehead, Airi stopped fighting immediately.

“Airi you silly little kappa, I don't mind if you like girls” Airi looked up at Maimi, her face still wet from tears “You said it yourself not long ago that you love who you love, so what if it's a girl, the feelings are still the same”

“You really mean it?” Airi asked quietly

“Yes I mean it” Maimi said smiling down at the girl looking up at her “It's fine Airi because I like girls as well” Airi's tearful face turned into one of shock.

“Maimi? I...wow!” Airi stuttered out in response to what Maimi had just said. Maimi laughed at the surprised girls response.

“So it's not like your the only one, look at Chisa and Mai they don't mind and we saw Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san at it the other day, you remember?”

Airi nodded and smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes “Your right Maimi, I'm sorry for being silly”

“It's all right Airi its not silly, I struggled with it at first too” Maimi reassured Airi

“What made you like girls?” Airi asked Maimi, curiosity on her face

“Well there's this girl I like” Maimi said “She's very pretty, but that's not the reason I like her, I love her smile, the way she is all ways fun to be around, the way she all ways makes me feel better, the way her eyes seem to sparkle. Basically I suppose you could say I love her for being her, nothing more, nothing less.”

Maimi knew full well that she had just described her true feelings towards Airi directly to Airi but it Didn't matter to her. Maimi knew it was something that Airi needed to hear, perhaps this was the right time to tell Airi her feelings?

“Airi was smiling at what Maimi had said “the girl you were talking about is very lucky Maimi, for someone a special as you to love them so, I wish someone will love me like that one day”

“Oh Airi, the girl I was talking about it's....” before Maimi could say “you” she was interrupted by two girls entering the room.

“UAAARRRHHH!!!”

“USO! Again?”

“Takahashi-senpai, Niigaki-senpai, what are you doing here?”

“We could ask the same to you two” Risa replied, raising an eyebrow at Airi and Maimi who were still hugging. The two C-ute members quickly pulled apart blushing as the did so

“A-Anyway me and Risa need this room to.....practice, Yes, practice....dancing so can you please leave” Ai said turning bright pink.

Maimi and Airi quickly exited the room and sped off down the corridor, Maimi looked at the girl walking along,smiling, next to her “please be patient Airi” Maimi thought to herself “One day I will have the courage to tell you!”

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 08:20:41 PM »
she was interrupted by two girls entering the room passionately kissing and groping each other.
Fixed XD J/k j/k

Ah, they came out to each other, yay! Now Maimi just has to find a way to tell her how she feels, preferably before some kind of misunderstanding occurs.

And Takagaki love, lol, not conspicuous at all there guys.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »
yeah seemingly TakaGaki needs practice....(goes off in Iverson tirade)

Ah Maimi likes Airi and Chisaot and Mai can't keep anything off each other XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »
@ Kurosawa 87 and Rndmwierd: A bit of TakaGaki revenge for the second chapter as Airi and Miya intturupted one of their uh 'moments'  :lol:

@ Kurosawa 87: Yes Chisato and Mai are allways horny in this fic, I have just allways got that vibe from them  :wub:

@ Abok: see here's the next chapter as promise

Chapter 7

Saki sat down on the bench in the park and relaxed, she had not had a tiring day, in fact quite the opposite, most of her day had been spent doing a whole lot of nothing. It was the last day before the Berryz girls returned from there post-concert break and Saki was determined to get as much relaxation as she could before returning to her busy work schedule. The day had been absolutely beautiful, the sun had been out all day and, as Saki watched the sunset from her vantage point, she thought there was very little that could make her final day any better.

“Hey Saki” the girl next to Saki said

“Yes Momo” Saki replied, not really paying attention to what her friend was saying

“It was a nice day wasn't it?”

“Yes”

“And this sunset is really pretty”

“It is pretty yes”

“I bet you would really like to see it with Miya?”

“Yes”

“.....”

“.....!!!”

It took a while for Saki's mind to catch up with the conversation she had just had, when she realised what she had said she turned towards Momo to try and explain herself but to her horror she saw that Momo had a big smirk on her face.

“I knew it!” Momo exclaimed “There is something between you!”

“There isn't” Saki replied hastily “we're just good friends that's all”

“Right so you were being her 'friend' when you sneaked into bed with her the last day of tour?”

“Y-You weren’t asleep?” Saki asked wondering how much Momo had seen

“No”

“Oh...... Well then you know that Miya was unwell, I was worried for her health, it was my duty as Captain to make she was O.K. And comfortable” Saki felt as though this was the most uncovincing thing she had ever said in her life, unfortunatly for Saki, Momo picked up on this strait away.

“Just as a Captain eh?” Momo asked innocently “Are you sure?”

“Y-Yes”Saki stuttered

“Saki that didn't sound very convincing” Momo replied quietly

“What do I think of Miya?” Saki thought to herself, she and Miya had all ways been close, they had been friends for as long as Saki could remember but recently Saki had begun to feel like there was something else, extra feelings she now had towards Miya, feelings she had not had since long ago with a person she wasn't sure she was truly over yet.

“Oh Momo, I don't know, I think maybe but I'm not sure....I wonder if what I really feel for Miya you know?”

Momo looked at Saki before replying quietly “Is it because of her?”

“Maybe Saki mumbled back

“Saki you have to let that go!” Momo sighed in frustration towards her friend “she got over it and moved on, it wasn't like it was messy or anything so why can't you get past it?”

“I-I'm not sure, maybe because I care too much” Saki said sadly

Momo sighed again and looked at her friend in despair, it had been a few years since that relationship had ended but Saki had never moced on from it, Something that Momo planned that Miyabi could help her with.

“Does Miya Know?” Momo asked knowing that if Miya knew about it it would only complicate matters

“No your the only person other than the two of us that know” Saki replied “I could never bring myself to tell Miya back then, even though I wanted to”

Looking at her friend Momo decided that the past had probably been talked about enough for one day, deciding to now contiue with her original plan of getting Saki and Miya to date. Momo had decided that they were the best thing for each other and had been quietly working behind the sences to try and get them together for some time now

“Have you seen Miya recently” Momo asked getting the original coversation back on track

Saki blushed before answering “Yes we met yesterday”

*flashback*

Saki was lying on her bed reading a book, it was quite late in the evening but it was still quite bright out so Saki had yet to close the curtains in her room, after a while she heard a tapping on the window, believing it to be the wind at first she ignored it but when the tapping started again, this time more loudly she turned round to see what was making the noise.

“Miya?!” Saki was rightly surprised to see Miya outside her window, standing on her balcony, as she went over to let her in she noticed the marks on Miya's clothes. “Why did you climb up the side of my house?”

“To thank you” Miya replied smiling at Saki

“For what?” Saki asked confused

“For this” Miya replied holding up a letter “It was really nice of you to write when I was ill, it made me feel better”

Saki found herself blushing at what Miya had said “I-It was nothing, I know you like getting my letters so I thought it may cheer you up”

“Well it did” Miya replied smiling “So how have you been?”

They talked for hours on absolutly any topic they could think late into the night, even though Saki usually worried about having girls in her room late at night, she didn't with Miya it just seemed, right, that she was there. Eventually Miya had to leave

“Well its about time I leave” before Saki could do anything Miya had started to climb down the balcony

“Why go that way?” Saki asked slightly worried for Miya's saftey

“Dramatic Effect, it makes it like a movie” Miya repiled laughing “Goodnight my Princess”

Saki started to blush again “I'm not calling you my prince” she shouted after Miya but the girl just laughed and waved in response. Saki went back inside her room and led down on her bed and smiled.

* flashback ends *

Momo squealed in delight “You wrote her a love letter!, and she called you her princess how cute”

“She was only joking” Saki replied “She didn't really mean it, and it wasn't a love letter than you very much!”

“Yeah but you liked her calling you princess didn't you” Momo asked excitedly

Saki grinned sheepisly back at Momo “Well it was nice to be called a princess by Miya”

“So perhaps you do like her?” Momo asked trying to force a confession out of Saki

“Maybe....Maybe I do1” Saki said surprising herself somewhat

Momo clapped in delight “See was that so hard?” Momo was obviously happy at her friends confession.

Saki smiled at Momo reactions “Thanks for today Momo, thank-you for giving me a kick”

“Its' O.K. Saki what are friends for” Momo replied happily “Come on lets go”

as the headed of home Saki too one final look at the setting sun “Perhaps Momo is right Miya” she thought to herself “Perhaps I am ready to move on, with you”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 7(new) now up!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 12:13:28 AM »
haha ah Miya appreciating the letter but still a little conflicting yet for Captain
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 01:50:56 AM »
“Dramatic Effect, it makes it like a movie” Miya repiled laughing “Goodnight my Princess”

That is so freakin' cute! I love MiyaSaki. Can't wait for more matchmaker Momo.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »
momo is the match maker for berryz... :wub:

i wonder who will be the match maker in C-ute.... :?

Saki better hurry up before Airi confess to Miya and make things complicated....

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 8(new) now up!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
^
Thanks for the comments guys  :twothumbs. Dont worry we haven't seen the last of Momo yet!

Chapter 8

Miya sat down on one of the sofa's and sighed in relief. She was in one of the communal rooms in UFA, it had been her first day back after the break and Miya was glad that it was nearly over, its not that she wasn't happy to be back but Miya all ways seemed to find it hard to get back into a working ethic, with a sigh she completely relaxed herself into the sofa.

“Well that's hardly a ladylike position”

“Miya smiled at what the girl had said “And you would know all about being a 'lady' with your boys haircut would you?”

Laughing the girl replied “It's good to see you Miya”

“You too Maimi, you too”

Not everybody thought that Miya and Maimi were good friends but, they were. A few years ago those people who thought that the were not very close would have been right, it was a chance meeting between the two that would change the level of the friendship to what it is today.

*flashback*

Miya could hear the sound of crying coming from inside the room, she had no idea who it was but the person inside was obviously in some distress so Miya decided to go check on who it was

“Hello?” Miya said tentatively as she opened the door

“M-Miya?” came the reply from the tearful girl, surprised with Miya's entrance to the room

Miya recognised the voice right away “Maimi! What's the matter?”

“Oh Miya!” Maimi wailed running over and hugging Miya and crying into her shoulder “It's awful what will I do?”

“What's awful?” Miya asked slightly startled by Maimi's reaction

“I-I like Airi” Maimi said still crying into Miya's shoulder

“Well I like Airi too” Miya replied confused “I know she can be a bit hyper at times but.....”

“No! I mean I really like Airi” Maimi said emphasising what she meant.

“Oh.....OH!” Miya said after finally catching on “Why is that bad?” she asked

“Because she's a girl and an Idol and it's all wrong!” Maimi said as more tears fell onto Miya's shoulders

“Well that's O.K. because you're a boy anyway” Miya joked trying to lighten the mood, Maimi chocked out a laugh through the tears “You laughed Maimi, it can't be that bad” she continued poking Maimi in the cheek.

Maimi was still upset however and did not appreciate Miya trying to lighten the mood, she pulled out of her hug with Miya “I don't even know why I'm telling you Miya” she said angrily, we're not even really good friends so don't bother butting into my business” she said angrily before heading towards the door.

“I like girls too” Maimi paused, her hand resting on the handle of the door “In fact I think I may even be falling in love, with Saki” Miya said quietly, on the verge of tears showing how hard it had been for her to say that to Maimi

“Miya” Maimi's anger had disappeared at her friends confession and she ran over and gave Miya a hug.

Hugging her back Miya said “It's O.K. To like girls Maimi, and its not like you're the only one, the idol thing is something we have to live with, we made that choice long ago, yes I do worry what would happen if I did end up dating and was discovered but if I loved the person I was with, and they loved me I could make it through, no matter what happened, as for the moment, Maimi, I am here for you”

“Thank you Miya” was all that Maimi said back, it was all she needed to say.

*flashback ends*

Ever since that day they had become much closer as friends, helping each other through the hard times but also the good times and soon they were able to talk to each other about pretty much anything.

“So, how's your Saki-Waki then?” Maimi asked smiling

“Saki-Waki?” Miya asked horrified at what Maimi had called her Captain “Don't call her that it's weird!”

“Aww is that because it's her pet name that only you can call her?” Maimi asked laughing

“Shut up! I don't have a pet name for Saki and if you are interested in not teasing me for five minuets, I think things are going a bit better”

“Really?” Maimi asked becoming excited “Are you gonna ask her out?”

“Maybe....soon” Miya said smiling sheepishly

“I'm really happy for you Miya” Maimi said hugging Miya

“Thanks” Miya replied  happily “So, how's your under-age love affair going?”

Maimi went bright red “She's not under-age she's sixteen, and I wouldn't do anything if she didn't want to do it, besides I'm only eighteen it's not as though I'm old.”

Miya laughed at what Maimi had said “Joking, joking” she said “but seriously any progress?”

Maimi sighed “Not really Miya, I just can't seem to tell...”

“Miya!, Maimi!”

“Airi” Miya said recovering first from the kappa interrupting them “How have you been?”

“Miya!” Airi said running over and hugging Miya tightly “I'm glad you're O.K., I was really worried about you!”

“I wasn't dying Airi!” Miya said patting the top of Airi's head “But thanks for caring”

“I sent you texts every day” Airi said still wanting to show how concerned she was for Miya

“More like every five minuets” Miya replied laughing

“Err, I hate to interrupt “ Maimi said, trying to keep any trace of jealousy out of her voice

“Maimi, don't worry I hadn't forgotten about you” Airi said running over and hugging Maimi who immediately started blushing, Miya just smirked.

“I hate to break this little love in up, but I do need my band-mate back”

“Saki?” Miya asked confused before realisation hit her “Oh crap!, singing practice!”

“Yes, oh crap indeed” Saki replied smiling at Miya and grabbing hold of her hand “come on lets go”

“O.K” Miya said trying not to blush but failing “By the way Maimi, I would hurry up and get on with what you were stalling over, you don't want to leave it too late!” Miya ran off down the corridor with Saki

“Hey Maimi, what was Miya talking about?” Airi asked as she waved goodbye to the two berryz members

“Oh nothing, just some stuff to do with banking” Maimi lied, she knew full well what Miya was talking about

Airi nodded her head in acceptance “It's good you and Miya are such good fiends” she said

“Why?” Maimi asked, interested as to why Airi should bring up her friendship with Miya now

“Well it's just that you two are two of the most important people in my life and it's nice to see that you are also close. It makes me happy to see the people I care about like each other as well”

“Yeah we get on well, she was really there for me at a tough time in my life” Maimi replied

“Tough time?” Airi asked looking worried.

Maimi smiled at the younger girl “Don't worry about it, one day I will tell you what it was all about but not just yet”

Airi seemed comforted by what Maimi had said “Well as long as you're O.K. Now” she said holding onto Maimi's arm “Now....take me fore cakes!”

Maimi laughed at the younger girls impudence “How can I refuse a demand like that?”

“You can't” Airi replied giggling  “I'm irresistible”

“Yes you are” Maimi said quietly to herself

“Pardon?” Airi asked thinking that Maimi was speaking to her

“Nothing Airi, come on, lets go”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 04:47:52 PM »
Poor Maimi, she has no idea. Miya doesn't either I guess. Oh, the drama!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »
“Well that's O.K. because you're a boy anyway”
XD XD XD

more interesting parts up ahead eg? :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »
thanks for the comments guys, here's chapter 9!!!

Chapter 9

“Maimi are you O.K.?”

“Hmm, sorry, what?”

“Are you O.K? You seem a bit out of it”

“Yeah I'm fine Airi, I was just thinking”

Maimi and Airi were in the C-ute dressing room with the rest of the girls from the group, they had just finished practice and were changing to go home. Maimi found it ironic that it was Airi who had gotten her out of her thoughts as it was Airi that Maimi had been thinking about.

It had been a week since Maimi had  seen Miya and she could not get what her friend had said to her out of her head. She knew that what Miya had said was right, she couldn't stall any longer seeing the progress that Miya and Saki seemed to be making had shown Maimi that you can make progress with a relationship if you put your mind to it. Maimi however still got that nagging feeling in the back of her mind when she thought about asking Airi out, it replayed the same worries that Maimi had over and over again, what if she says no?, what if she hates me afterwards? What will other people think? “NO!” Maimi thought to herself “Miya is right dammit, I need to get on with this, lets do it!”

“A-Airi”

“Yes Maimi?”

“let's go out to dinner, my treat”

“Cool, that's really nice of you Maimi”

“No Worries Airi, it's a pleasure to do it for you”

“Hey Chisa, Mai, Maimi is taking us out to dinner, you coming?”

“What? No! I didn't mean.....”

“Of course we'll come it sounds like fun, Nakky you'll come to won't you?”

“I only meant for....”

“Sure why not, it has been ages since we've all gone out together as a group”

“It was supposed to be just me and...”

“Great! It's going be fun us all going out together isn't in Maimi?”

“Yes....just what I had hoped for”

Maimi didn't really want to admit it but she actually had a great time at dinner, she had all ways found it fun to hang out with the other girls in her group and Nakky had been right, they hadn't done it in a long while. Maimi had no time during the meal to talk to Airi one on one and so, in an attempt to talk to her on her own, she offered to walk the younger girl home, an offer that Airi gladly accepted

“Thanks for dinner Maimi, it was really nice”

“That's O.K. Airi” Maimi replied, her purse was a lot lighter than at the beginning of the evening, she decided that she would just have to grin and bare it, stupid Chisa, eating as much as a horse!

“And it's really nice of you to walk me home, it's not really even on your route is it?” Airi continued

“I don't mind, besides I'll be happier knowing that you are home safe” Maim said

Airi linked her arm through Maimi's “Aww Maimi you are my protector like all ways”

Maimi laughed “Airi I'm your friend not your bodyguard or something!”

“Well perhaps I should hire you as a bodyguard then” Airi replied giggling “You can't cost that much”

“And what make you think I would work for you?” Maimi said, going along with the joke

“Because you love me!” Airi had said it jokingly but it didn't stop Maimi from blushing, fortunately for her Airi seemed not to notice the change in her friends complexion.

It did not take much longer for the girls to make it to Airi's street, as they got a little closer to the Suzuki home Airi started to giggle

“What's funny?” Maimi asked confused as to what Airi found amusing.

“I was just thinking that us walking arm in arm like this my parents might think we are a couple or something!”

Maimi tried to compose herself as much as possible, this was quite hard to do Maimi figured when your heart was beating very fast “ Well then, if we look like a couple I shouldn't ruin the act” she said not totally sure what she was saying herself

“What do you mean?” Airi asked, it was her turn to be confused

Maimi leant down and gave Airi a kiss on the cheek “I think that’s how couple say goodbye isn't it?”

Airi had turned bright red the moment that Maimi had kissed her “Y-Yes I think so, g-goodnight Maimi” she said still surprised at Maimi's actions

“Goodnight” Maimi replied watching Airi go into her house before walking away, a stupid grim forming on her face as she walked away

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 9 now up!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 05:59:39 PM »
poor maimi...

her romantic dinner plan was ruin....  :nervous

i hope airi know what maimi had been trying to tell her.... :roll:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 03:00:36 AM »
Go Maimi! Make heart flutter, baby! I'm pumping my fist in the air, btw, like an idiot. :sweatdrop:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 05:54:25 AM »
Maimi is slowing catching on but the resistance to act upon it seems cute XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 08:27:14 AM »
i love a YajiSuzu!  :heart:  i like this chapter.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 10 now up!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 05:12:40 PM »
Thanks for the comments again Guys, We will just have to wait and see what happens between Airi and Maimi wont we. as for this chapter back to Saki and Miya!

Chapter 10

Miya looked into the cup of coffee that the waiter had put in-front of her and wondered why she and Saki had come here. Saki defiantly had something on her mind, Miya had known the girl long enough to know that when she had something important on her mind she went very quiet and Saki hadn't said much apart from ordering her drink, Miya also knew that you could never force Saki to talk about it before she wanted to so she waited patiently until the time when Saki decided to talk.

Miya suspected that Momo had a hand in getting Saki to 'ask' her out for a coffee, she wondered how much Momo and Saki had talked about her and her relationship with Saki, the way in which she had ended up in this café with Saki made Miya suspect that Saki may of said something to get Momo interested in the both of them.

*Flashback*

“Miya!”

“Hey Momo, what's up?”

“Saki was wondering if you would like to go have a coffee with her?”

“I'm sure Saki could as me herself”

“Well she had to stay behind and she didn't want you to leave before she had the chance to tell you so she asked me to do it”

“But Saki asked to to wait for her, that's why I'm still here”

“Look, do you want to go for a coffee with Saki or not!?”

“Fine just tell her I said yes”

“Hey Momo, hey Miya”

“Saki! Miya said yes to going to have a coffee with you!”

“When did I.....”

“That's good isn't it Saki?”

“Um, yes?”

“Great, well don't let me hold you up”

“Momo you don't have to push us towards the door!”

“Super, that's nice, well bye you two”

*Flashback ends*

Looking back at it Miya decided that she would have to have a word with Momo about her 'help', she knew that her friend was only trying to help out, the problems was that Momo had the subtlety of a brick trough a window and sometimes you needed to approach things in a more delicate manor.

“I had a talk with Momo the other day” Saki said, finally deciding to speak

“Really? I don't suppose you talked about us at all did you?” Miya replied smirking

“Possibly a little” Saki said meekly

“A little?” Miya questioned

“Well maybe a bit more than a little, possibly a lot”

“Oh dear!”

“She's only trying to help Miya”

“Yes, that's what's worrying me!”

“She, um, seems to think that we should go out on a date” Saki said nervously not looking a Miya but at the cup in front of her

“I thought she might” Miya replied, wondering where Saki was taking this conversation

“I-I think we should to!”

Miya's heart skipped a beat, was Ski asking her out? Miya had been so worried about how to ask Saki that she never even thought of the possibility that that Saki would be the one to ask her, in all honesty, it didn't really matter to Miya now.

“Saki, a-are you asking me out on a date” Miya asked, wanting conformation

“Y-Yes” Saki replied nervously, not sure if Miya was going to say yes or not

Miya smiled “So where are you taking me?”

Saki looked up at Miya “You want to go on a date with me?”

“Saki, I've wanted to ask you out for a while, I just have never...”

“Been able to say it right?” Saki finished Miya's sentence for her “I-I think I want to spend more time with you Miya so I had to say something to you, even if it was stupid”

“It wasn't stupid” Miya said taking hold of Saki's hands “Can't you see I happy you asked? Surely the fact that I am happy you asked is more important than the way you asked anyway?”

Saki smiled at Miya 'You know, you can be quite romantic when you want to be”

“I try my best, my princess” Miya said laughing

“Not that again!” Saki replied also starting to laugh “Why did you climb up onto my balcony, aren’t you afraid of heights?”

“Not afraid” Miya replied “Terrified!” both girls started laughing again

“I don' know Miya, you can do some dumb things sometimes” Saki said

“It's your fault Saki! You make me want to do stupid thinks to make you happy” Miya replied blushing

Saki blushed a bit as well “See you can be romantic when you try”

“I'm a fast learner” Miya replied, the two girls laughing yet again as they got up to leave the café

“You better be taking me somewhere nice by the way”

“Miya!”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 07:55:47 PM »
 :wub:

That is really cute, although romantic in a funny way
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
That actually is terrible romantic, in a real world kind of way. I'm so glad MiyaSaki are together now. Hmm, I'm sure there will be complications later, somehow.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »
thanks for the comments as usual

@rndm: Yeah I wanted their relation ship in this fic to be very donw to earth, I allways get the felling this is the way it would be! :P

Chapter 11

“Maimi can we have a word with you?”

Takahashi-san, Niigaki-san, what’s the matter?”

“Nothing Maimi” Risa said “We just wanted to talk to you about something, that's all”

“O.K. then” Maimi agreed wondering what it was her senpai's wanted to talk about

The trio ended up in one of the rooms used by Morning Musume, the room was empty suggesting that all of the other girls were either not at headquarters or were busy doing something else, Maimi suspected that Risa and Ai knew this room would be empty.

“What did you want to speak to me about?” Maimi asked as the girls all sat down

“Well you see, when two people like each other very much they get these....urges” Ai explained

“Urges?” Maimi asked confused

“Yes, to um, Kiss each other and stuff”

“What like when me and Airi found you in the corridor that day?” Risa started to ssexy beast but one sharp look from Ai was enough to make her stop

“Yes quite, anyway we just wanted to say that it is important for you to be careful when your an idol and your in a relationship, especially a same-sex one, Hello! Project can't afford to loose and Idol like you Maimi so please don't get caught doing anything stupid OK?”

“Takahashi-san, who are you talking about?” Maimi was baffled, why was Ai giving her relationship advice when she wasn't even in a relationship?

“Why you and Airi of course” Ai replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

“But Takahashi-san, me and Airi aren’t even dating we don't.....”

“Don't be daft!” Risa interrupted “The only reason you aren’t dating is that you are both too dumb to figure out you should be together, everyone else know your gonna end up a couple even the Eggs!, the problem is the only to people who haven't realized it yet are you and Airi!”

“You need to tell her Maimi” Ai said quietly “I know it's hard but you need to do it before it's too late. Airi needs you to tell her how you feel, she may not fully understand the feelings she has for you but she will realize them when you tell her your true feelings”

“That's why we were giving you relationship advice” Risa added “because even if you are a dummy we believe in you, and in Airi”

“Takahashi-san, Niigaki-san I don't know what to say”

“You don't need to say anything to us, say it to Airi!” Risa said, smiling at Maimi

“Thank you guys” Maimi said grateful that her seniors cared about her so much, and for the advice they had given her

“It's all right it's part of out job” Ai said “Now off you go, me and Risa want to, um, do some...things”

Maimi was all too happy to leave before Ai and Risa got started with their 'things', she wasn't expecting to find a friend of hers sitting down by the door to the room she had just been in.

“They're right you know”

“Miya! You scared me half to death!” Maimi shouted, realising how close Maimi was sitting to the door she asked “Were you eavesdropping on my conversation?”

“Yes” Maimi said unashamed “And Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san are right”

“But you were eavesdropping!”

“Yes I was, I'm sorry, now don't change the subject, they are right about you and Airi and I've told you the same as well all you have to do is....”

“I know Dammit!” Maimi said “I just don't know how to say it”

“Just ask her out to a park or something and just tell her” Miya suggested

“Well it's easy for you to say” Maimi complained “It's a lot harder for me to do”

Miya sighed “look, I know you are worried that Airi may say no, and I won't lie there is all ways a chance she will say no, but she will never hate you, you know Airi she could never hate you!”

“She won't hate me?

“Of course you idiot think for a second!”

“You're right” Maimi said “Sorry”

“There's no need to be sorry” Miya replied “As long as you call her now”

“Now?”

“Now!”

“Fine, this won't work you know” Maimi said getting her phone out to ring Airi

“Maimi, what's up?” Airi asked answering Maimi's call

“Oh hey Airi, um, you see, we...” Miya poked Maimi in the ribs to get her back on track “wouldyouliketogototheparkwithme” she finished speaking to fast to make proper sense

“Sorry what did you say?” Airi asked unable to understand what Maimi had said at all

Maimi took a breath before asking again “Would you like to go to the park with me?”
“Oh that's what you said” Airi said sounding happy “I'd love to Maimi, its been ages since we've done anything like that, are you free tomorrow?”

Yeh, tomorrow sounds great!” Maimi replied “see you there at the gates, say 7ish?”

“Sound's good to me!” Airi said “Look I gotta go Maimi, I'll see you tomorrow”

“Bye” Maimi said before hanging up

“See that wasn't so hard” Miya said patting Maimi on the shoulder. Maimi just kept looking at her phone, worrying Miya a little “Um, Maimi?”

Maimi looked at Miya, a panicked expression on her face “How am I going to tell her? I have no Idea!”

“Just make something up, as long as you get the main point across it's fine” Miya reassured her nervous friend

“Sorry Miya, you're right, I can do it!” Maimi said more confidently then she felt inside

“That's the spirit” Miya cheered, playfully giving Maimi a light punch on the arm “Come, on I'll get you a drink, it looks like you could do with one!”

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display