JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu

Author Topic: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)  (Read 37261 times)

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 14(New) now up!
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »
oh...
it´s a chapter sad.. poor maimi.  :cry:
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 06:03:01 PM »
Oh noes! Airi told her feelings to Maimi! :O Poor Maimi!

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :panic:

this can't be happening..... :panic:

Airi told Maimi about her love for Miya first..... :panic:

looks like the conflict will start now..... :banghead:

poor Maimi.... :cry:

she's hurt now.... :cry:

what will happen between her and Miya after this??? :panic:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
Oh god.... :shocked

this can't be good.... :smhid

i hope Maimi will not do anything to Miya.... :panic:

poor Maimi..... :cry:

she think of this as a punishment for her.... :cry:

this chapter is too much sadness..... :cry:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2010, 04:41:54 AM »
Airi is in love with Miya and now what will happen between her and Miya once she confess to her but Miya is with Captain :panic:

That is how I feel right now
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2010, 10:05:26 AM »
GO KAPPA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ruin the relationship of Miya and Captain! kidding~ :nervous

i like Buono! so, I'm Airi and Miyabi fan..... XD XD XD

Go for the twist :P and make Miya confuse ;) even more with her feelings..... :twothumbs

Everyone can see that Miya has a soft spot for the girl loving Kappa.....ne?  :lol:

oh well, dont kill me (other readers :nervous)

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 12:16:59 AM »
Sorry, but yes! :twisted: Poor Maimi, but I really want Miya with Airi. :P

And Maimi better not damn Miya! :cry:

I don't know, but it's still kind of sad. Miya still likes Captain... :(

Don't kill me! :mon curtain:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
i say, go Airi! confess to Miya..... :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

look at this pic:  :bingo:

arent they cute!?  :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 15(New) now up!
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 01:21:06 AM »
Ha Intresting to see the ractions to chapter 14 half think that is sad that Airi told Maimi that she liked Miya while the other half are glad that she did :nervous all I will say is there are a few more twists to come in this story yet....

P.S. Thanks for all those who posted they are all appriciated, as they were all along the same lines it was easier to make a general response :P

anyhow, enjoy the new chapter....

Chapter 15

The two girls stood in front of the door, they could both hear the chattering coming from the other side of it, perhaps even some of it was about them, both of them knew however that there was no way of knowing for sure until they opened the door and went into the room it lead to.

“Do you think we may get in trouble?” Miya asked the smaller girl standing next to her

“Trouble?, what for?” Saki replied

“Well, you know, for us, being together” Miya said looking at her new girlfriend

Saki smiled at Miya “Would you care if they did?”

Miya laughed quietly at what Saki had said “Probably not no” she said before looking back at the door and letting out a sigh “They're going to know aren't they”

“Yes” Saki said, she did not have to think about the answer, they had all know each other for so long that most of the time they could read each other like books, they would know, if not Momo would of most likely told them by now, Saki smiled at the thought of Momo, she seemed happier than both Miya and Saki now that they were together.

“They-they won't mind will they?” Miya asked nervously, something that Saki noticed

“Worried?” Saki asked, stroking Miya's arm

“I just don't want them to be mean to us, to you” Miya said looking down

“Are you worried they might tease us?” Saki said smiling at Miya, she had never realized how cute Miya could be sometimes “don't worry Miya, I will protect you” she continued to say making Miya smile

“Well if you're going to protect me then I hope they do tease us” Miya replied making Saki roll her eyes in amusement

“Are you ready then?” Saki asked, both girls focus moving back to the door

“Yes” Miya replied, grabbing Saki's hand and holding it in her own

“So what happened to us being discreet then?” Saki was amused by Miya's willingness to show their feelings for each other at work, something they both agreed they should try and avoid if possible.

“As you said they will probably know anyway” Miya replied “I think I would prefer to meet them hand-in-hand with you”

“You say some corny things Miya, you know that don't you?” Saki commented smiling

“Yeah, but I know you really like to hear me say them to you” Miya replied smirking

“True, true” Saki said laughing “It's nice to see you know me so well”

“Well you really should know the girl you like” Miya replied making both Saki and herself blush

“Now your making us both blush” Saki nudged Miya jokingly, who just smiled dumbly back at her “Well lets go in then” she continued and before Miya could reply she opened the door and led them both through it.

All faces in the room looked up at the two people who had just entered the room and burst into applause with the occasional wolf-whistle thrown in for good measure, both girls began to blush again.

“Thanks guys” Saki said giving Miya a hug which got a small chorus of squeals from some of  the girls

“Finally!” Yurina said

“It's about time” Risako added

“Momo, why are you bowing?” Maa asked as the girls attention moved to the smallest berryz

“Well it's thanks to me that Saki and Miya are together so I thought I deserved some of the applause” Momo replied haughtily

“Surely it's more up to them?” Yurina asked

“Yeah, what did you do” Maa said, looking questioningly at Momo

“Annoy us mostly!” Miya replied getting a nudge from Saki and a odd look from Momo

“I got these two to go on a date” Momo replied to all the girls “We all know these two idiots won't of got round to asking each other without a bit of a push!”

“She has a point” Risako commented “I mean, we were all wondering when it was going to happen”

“Exactly” Momo said “I just helped things along a bit”

“Kept on kicking us both more like” Saki said smiling at her friend “but thanks Momo”

“Yeah thanks Momo, I think we both needed it” Miya said patting Momo on the head

“Don't pat me on the head Miya-chin!” Momo pouted at Miya

“And don't call my girlfriend Miya-chin” Saki retorted causing the girls to once again squeal in delight as Miya and Saki turned bright red.

“Aww so cute!” Risako said

“Saki your so sweet” Yurina clapped her hands together in joy

Miya was so relieved in the groups happy acceptance of her and Saki's relationship that she had not realized that one member of the group had not joined in with all the commotion until she noticed her sitting on her own out of the corner of her eye, leaving Saki to talk to the others she headed over to talk to her friend, who Miya could now see had this odd little smile on her face, as if totally bemused by today's events.

“Hey Chii” Miya said snapping her friend out of the little trance she was in

“Oh, hey Miya” Chii replied smiling at her friend “Congratulations by the way”

“Thanks” Miya replied looking down at Chii “So, are you going to tell me what's bothering you?”

“Nothings bothering me Miya, what makes you think that?” Chii replied, less convincingly then she would of liked

“Chii, I've know you for too long, I can tell your bothered by something” Miya said sitting down opposite Chii “So, what's up?”

“Well, it's-it's just weird” Chii replied awkwardly

“Weird?” Miya was confused at what Chii meant

“You and Saki together” Chii explained unable to look at Miya as she did so “It's just a bit, well you know, even though I was expecting it, now that it's happened I, um, can't quite believe that it has”

Miya smiled at her friends odd response “I know what you mean, I feel the same way, it all feels a bit unreal to me” Miya looked at Chii “But that's not what's really bothering you is it?”

“N-No” Chii said quietly “You-you won't forget me will you Miya?”

“Chii, what on Earth do you mean?” Miya asked

“It's just that, now your with Saki and all, and I know this is a bit selfish but I-I'm just worried you will spend more and more time with Saki and less with the rest of us, less with me” Chii answered looking at the floor “Sorry, this all probably sounds silly to you”

Miya grabbed hold of Chii's hands “Chii how can I forget you, and the others?” can't you see you mean a lot to me as well? I will all ways spend time with you, whatever happens”

“Thank you Miya” Chii replied looking a lot happier “I happy to hear you say that, it-it means a lot to me”

Miya stood up “No worries, just remember that I'm all ways here for you” she said giving Chii a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder “Right” she said to the room in general “lets go get some lunch!”

All the girls chorused their agreement and soon had grabbed their things and headed out towards the lunch hall, Chii, looking a lot happier now, walked in front of Miya and Saki(who were hanging slightly back from the rest of the group) talking to Yurina.

“What were you and Chii talking about?” Saki asked Miya when they were out of hearing range of the others

“Hmm, oh she was just a bit worried that I wouldn't spend much time with her now that we're together”

“I don't think I could split you and Chii up, I don't think I hear the end of it!” Saki said happily at Miya “If you could find some time for me that would be nice, I mean I am your girlfriend after all” she continued jokingly making both herself and Miya laugh.

Chii turned round to the sound of laughter, looking at Miya and Saki, happy in each others company.

“It's nice to see them together finally isn't it Chii?” Yurina commented, she had also turned round to the sound of the laughter

“Yeah it is” Chii replied smiling at Yurina “Come on lets leave them too it”

“I wish we could be like that one day Chii” Yurina thought to herself as she carried on down the corridor next to the girl she liked

Chii was also deep in thought as she carried on down the corridor leaving Miya and Saki behind in their own little world, she raised her hand to her heart, it had been beating fast, just as it had when Miya came over to her house before her date with Saki, it beat especially fat when Miya held her hand, it was almost if she...

“No I Couldn't” she said out loud

“Hmm, couldn't what?” Yurina asked hearing what had been said

“Nothing Yurina, sorry I was just thinking out loud” Chii apologized quickly as Yurina gave her a funny look. Chii took a deep breath realizing how close she had been to saying out loud what she was thinking

“I can't love Miya....Can I?” 

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 06:22:01 AM »
Lol... :lol: i really like how the girls are pinnng over Miya!  :twothumbs

how about making a story where all the berryz after Miya.....that would be amusing! XD

Like a story about Momusu, they're pinning over their leader.... :rofl:

I still say.....GO Airi,  :cow: i want to see her confess to Miya.... :yep:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 06:32:17 AM »
Poor Chinami, she doesn't even realize Yurina is waiting for her right beside her. It's getting crazy now. XD Though, I'm super glad for MiyaSaki!

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 06:48:22 AM »
seems like happy MiyaSaki couple.... :on freeza: :on freeza: :on freeza:

poor chii though :bigdeal:......can't blame her, Miya's chou kakkoi! :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

i agree with kano-chan :glasses:...as much as i like Maimi, she shouldn't make any drastic actions that might hurt Miya.... :smoke:

nice.....(though im not a SakiMiya fan! :on ksweat:)

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 07:22:29 AM »
Uh oh....what's going to happen now? MiyaSaki seems to be getting closer and closer. :mon unsure:  XD

Poor Chii...I hope Miya would know about her feelings, but create no chance for it. :wth Is that evil? :twisted:

Yes, Airi should go and confess. :twothumbs But before that happens, Miya should fall for her at least a little or something. :gmon bang: Cuz' what if she rejects???! :mon scare:

But oh noes, cuz' then Captain would be so damn hurt. :mon hanky: But I think she'll be fine cuz' she's got Maimi. :mon misch:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 09:05:44 AM »
Yeah the more complex it gets when everyone wants Miya and yet others get hurt along the way, sigh

anyways, I guess its just a way to make it happen for MiyaSaki
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2010, 05:52:08 PM »
I didn't realised I missed chapter 14 :kneelbow:

Phew...while I'm happy for MiyaSaki, I can't help but feel bad for Airi & Chii :( Oh the problem of being Ms Popular :P Plus Maimiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :cry:

Why do I get the feeling it will not be smooth sailing all the way for this Berryz couple? :panic:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
Yurina's in love with Chii!!! :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: just like i hope for.... :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

but Chii's in love with Miya..... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: not what i hope for.... :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

looks like it's going to be a tough road for Miya and Captain..... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »
Miya and Saki in trouble!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

too many person love Miya!!!! first Airi and now Chii??? :scared: :scared: poor Maimi and Yurina....  :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »
Well it felt like as though it has taken me forver to get this chapter done, due to a mixture of me re-writing a bit of it and also be major busy at the moment, should be able to get them out a bit more regulary for a while now so hopefully there will be another chapter early next week as well!

@dark-atrox: Yeah Miya does seem popular  XD I suppose it's like real life however not all the pairings fall so easily into place.....

@rndmnwierd: I know, It didn't look like it would get as crazy as this when I first started to write this  :lol:  Yeah poor Chii, her mind is elsewhere at the moment, she and Yurina arn't done yet however.

@ayase909: You're in the Miya/Airi camp then?  :lol: this chapter will show you a bit of how Maimi is feeling.....

@kano-chan: Sorry but you may have to keep guessing for a while, don't want to give to much away do I?  :? It's fair to say that Chii is definatly a bit confused at the moment however....

@kurosawa87: Don't forget that it may also get tough for Miya! You are right however, things are definatly getting more and more complex!  :panic:

@badsaints: no worries about missing chap. 14, I do it all the time as well :doh:, Which berryz couple do you mean.... dun, dun, duuunnnnn!  :P  :panic:

@abok: I though you might be glad at Yurina/Chii  :D as for Miya and Captain, we will just have to see won't we....

@memory: yep you're right, too many people love Miya, I think it's safe to tell you that not all will be plain sailing.....

Thanks for the comments as allways guy, I really do appreciate it (I'm getting a few more noe as well which makes me happy!  :grin: ) Here is chapter 16 for you....

Chapter 16

Maimi had never noticed it before but Airi did act differently around Miya then with anyone else, perhaps it was because Airi had told her about liking Miya or perhaps it was because Maimi had never really looked for it before but there were things Airi did around Miya that she didn't do with anyone else, it wasn't massive changes just little things like leaning further in then she needed to when talking to Miya or playing absently with Miya's hair, Maimi wondered how she had missed these things in a girl she claimed to know so well, perhaps, she thought, her feelings for Airi made her not see them.

Maimi stabbed angrily at her food with her chopsticks , she was sitting on a table alone in the food hall,  there had been room on the table with Airi, Miya and the others but Maimi felt as though she couldn't face sitting with either of the two girls at the moment, she reflected on the mixed blessing that both girls were at Buono practice today.

Maimi's attention moved to the girl sitting the other side of Miya, Maimi wondered if Saki knew anything of Airi's feelings towards Miya, to her credit, Airi never flouted the fact that she liked Miya, in fact Maimi guessed that she was the only person Airi had told about liking Miya, including the girl in question, perhaps Saki saw nothing to be worried about, especially because she knew how close Miya and Airi were and the fact that she was unaware that Airi like her girlfriend, beside at this current moment in time Saki's attention had been taken by JunJun who was entertaining the others sat around the table with a story which seemed to involve a lot of Jun's food flying in random directions around the hall.

“Maimi, what's the matter?”

Maimi looked round to see that Nakky had sat next to her on the table, a concerned look on her face

“Why do you think something is wrong Nakky?” Maimi asked wondering how much her friend and fellow C-ute member could read into the situation

“Well you've been stabbing your food for a good few minuets now so I just thought that something must be bothering you, well that and the fact you're sitting on your own, I mean usually you would sit with Airi, Miya, Saki and the others” Maimi looked at Nakky and wondered if the girl had all ways been this astute or if she had just recently picked it up

“I just felt like sitting on a quieter table today that's all” Maimi replied grumpily

Nakky looked at Maimi for a few moments, wondering if she should continue to quiz her leader about her sour mood, looking at the expression currently on Maimi's face she decided against continuing with her investigations

“Well I'm glad you sat on a different table today” Nakky said cheerfully

“Glad?” Maimi had no idea why Nakky would be glad about this

“I like sitting with you” Nakky replied before quickly moving on, like she had said something she had not meant to “Besides, however much fun it is to sit with our two love-birds over there” Nakky said pointing to where Chisa and Mai were sitting on a table in the corner of the room alone “It's quite nice to get away from them every once in a while, all they ever do at lunch is feed each other and giggle a lot!”

Maimi looked round to where her two band-mates were sitting “I didn't know you could feed each other with your tongues” she said raising an eyebrow

“What?” Nakky turned round too see what Maimi was talking about “Oh God! Don't they know other people are trying to eat!”

“Looks like they're both eating something as well”

“Maimi that's gross!” Nakky exclaimed as Maimi laughed at the expression on Nakky face.

“Sorry, Sorry” Maimi apologized still chuckling to herself as she started to eat some of her food.

Both girls ate in silence for a while, Maimi must admit that she had cheered up slightly after talking to Nakky, it had made her forget about Airi, if only for a little while, she was still grateful to Nakky for the distraction.

Nakky suddenly put her spoon down in her bowl of Curry and looked at her friend “Maimi, do-do you like Airi?”

Maimi paused, placing her chopsticks on the side of her plate before looking at Nakky, who could not meet Maimi's gaze “What make you think that?” she asked cautiously

“You just seem to be happier when your with her, like your World is a better place because of it” Nakky said simply.

A sudden anger started to rise up inside Maimi, why did Nakky feel as though she should get involved, why should she care about who she loved, why should she care that Maimi's heart had been broken by the very girl she was now discussing, why should she care that Airi loved Miya and not her, even though Miya had done nothing to deserve her love.

“Why should I tell you, it's none of you business!” Maimi said angrily before storming out of the hall

Nakky sighed as she watched Maimi leave “So Airi does have something to do with it” she said quietly before continuing with her meal “I wonder if she knows”

Maimi's angry display had not gone totally unnoticed in the hall “What's up with Maimi lately?” Miya asked no-one in particular

“Hmm, sorry?” Saki asked, overhearing what Miya had said

“Well, don't you think Maimi has been acting a bit, well, odd recently?”

Saki nodded “Yeah, something bothering her for sure, I wonder if it's got something to do with Airi” Saki indicated to the girl sitting the other side of Miya who was deep in conversation with Momo “I think she's been a bit off recently as well”

“I dunno about Airi, but something is defiantly bothering Maimi and I'm going to find out, if it's something to do with Airi I'm sure she will tell me”

“Just go careful” Saki warned Miya “I don't think it would be good to get on her wrong side at the moment”

“I'm her friend, I wouldn't do anything to make her upset” Miya said starting to clean away her plates

“Leave it” Saki said “go after her now, I'll clear this all up and catch up with you”

“Thanks” Miya rubbed Saki's shoulder before rushing off to catch up with Maimi

“Saki, where's Miya going?” Saki turned round to see a concerned looking Airi, who had obviously noticed Miya rush off and was worried about her friends sudden exit.

“She remembered she had to see out manger about something” Saki lied, it did the trick however as Airi nodded gratefully at the explanation and went back to talking to Momo “Sorry Airi” Saki thought to herself as she cleaned the plated away “But you may be the cause of this problem and I don't want you to get involved”

Maimi had calmed down considerably since she has left the food hall, she felt guilt that she had gotten angry at Nakky, she was only trying to be nice and Maimi knew she would have to apologize to her friend, deciding like there was no time like the present she turned around to see the one girl she didn't want to coming strait towards her.

“Maimi, good I found you” Miya greeted her friend smiling

“Well done You!” Maimi replied sarcastically

Maimi frowned at her friends rude response “Maimi what's wrong with you, you've been acting really weird the last couple of days”

“You damn well know what's wrong with me!” Maimi shouted her anger suddenly flaring up again

“I-I don't know what your talking about Maimi” Miya responded, taken aback by Maimi angry outburst

“Don't lie to me!” Maimi shouted as she pushed Miya, who, not expecting the attack, fell to the floor

“Ow! Maimi what the hell!?” Miya shouted her own anger rising

“I'll tell you what's wrong with me you slut!” Maimi shouted angrily, rushing over to Miya and dragging her to her feet using her shirt collar

“That's enough you two!” A voice shouted before dragging the two girls apart, both girls looked down into the face of an an angry looking Reina

“Miya!” another voice shouted “Maimi what are you doing?” Saki had appeared to see the end of the fight and now rushed over to Miya who was standing still in shock.

“Go home Maimi and cool down” Reina ordered Maimi, who paused as if tempted to take on the Yankii of Morning Musume but walked away instead, after she gave one final glare towards Miya.

Reina watched Maimi leave before turning to talk to Miya and Saki “What was all that about? I swear buy the look of thing Maimi was trying to take the role of Yankii away from me!”

“We-we don't really know Tanaka-san” Saki replied, Miya was still to shocked to speak

“Well you better find out soon, I don't think anybody wants a pissed of Maimi walking around for to long do we?” Reina said before taking her leave “Oh congrats you two by the way” she winked at the two Berryz before continuing.

Saki watched Reina leave “How on Earth does Reina know about us?” Saki shook her head at Morning Musume member “Something must really be bothering Maimi for her to act like that, right Miya?.....Miya?”

Instead of answering Miya had broken down into tears “Saki, I-I don't know what I've done wrong, Maimi's really angry at me and I can't figure out why, I must really of hurt her somehow!”

Saki rushed over to her girlfriend and hugged her “It's O.K. Miya, she just really upset about something, not at you, I'm sure she will regret it and apologize” She better apologize or there will be trouble, Saki thought to herself

“Saki, you-you don't think I'm a, a slut do you?” Miya asked quietly through the tears

“Don't be silly of course your not, Maimi was just taking her anger out on you by saying nasty things that she didn't mean” Saki soothed Miya by stroking her back

“But I can't help her, I want to help but I don't know how” Miya said, still crying

Saki just clung onto Miya for a while successfully calming her down before continuing their conversation “Why not ask Airi?”

“A-Airi?” Miya asked wiping tears from her eyes

“She may know what's bother Maimi, it's worth a try at least” explained Saki

“You may be right, we'll see her tomorrow” Miya said, who had stopped crying and regained some composure

“No, not we, just you” Saki said looking at the confused look on Miya's face she continued “She seems a lot more open when she is just with you, I don't know if it will be the same if I am there so I think you should go on your own”

“As long as your sure?” Miya said and Saki nodded in response “Lets get out of here” Miya said and the two walked away hand in hand

Saki looked up at Miya and hoped that this problem would all go away soon and things could get back to normal, she couldn't shake the feeling that Airi had something to do with Maimi's mood and she hoped that Miya could get Airi to tell her what exactly was bothering their friend. Saki was confident that Miya could persuade the younger girl to tell her what was on her mind, whatever that may be, perhaps, Saki thought, all Miya and Airi needed was some time alone.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 16(New) now up!
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »
Poor Maimi, usually so sweet, guess she just can't find any other way to deal. On a brighter note, I so wanna see her try to take on Reina. I know Maimi towers over her, so I think it  would be hilarious to see Reina win.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The last place you look.... chapter 16(New) now up!
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2010, 02:16:03 AM »
Hmm Maimi is really bothered by Airi being in love with Miya and Miya gets the grunt of the damage and the only way is to have Reina to straighten her out, perfect chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu