JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream

Author Topic: Stella Maxwell  (Read 5676 times)

Offline albertadel

• Member+
Stella Maxwell
« on: March 02, 2016, 02:17:32 PM »
Stella Maxwell

Just not Chocolate Belgium AVATAR great beauty ... just so angelic Victoria's Secret got it goin on  :fap

Born: May 15, 1990
Origin: Belgium

Links
Official Website
Official Blog
Wiki
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Birthday Countdown

*note to self fix later. PWOing* :hip smile:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 08:15:52 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Stella Maxwell
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 07:21:01 AM »
THE face to look out for MAXIM got it right. She' needs no introduction STELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAA!!!

Maxim - June/July 2016

GOLDEN ROPES and RAINBOWS and SHIT!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:10:15 AM »
DEEP!!!

STELLA MAXWELL’S MORNING ROUTINE IS ACTUALLY JUST LIKE YOURS
THE VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGEL LIKES AVOCADO TOAST AND ALMOND MILK LATTES AS MUCH AS YOU DO.

BY: EMILY RAMSHAW

When it comes to a Victoria’s Secret Angel like Stella Maxwell, an “average” day is probably a bit of a misnomer, but even lingerie models have the day off from frolicking in St. Barths and doing magazine covers. And since Maxwell’s current gig is plugging the the new genius Easy Bra from VS (genius because it really is as comfortable as she says it is), we figured we might as well ask when all the smokey eyeliner that she wears so well actually comes off and she has a regular old day—even if that does involve selfies with Lily Aldridge or Ricardo Tisci in some exotic locale or another—what her own, *real girl*, easy-going morning routine looks like. Yes, she really wears the bra. And yes, she loves avocado toast, almond milk lattes, black skinny jeans as much as the rest of us. See? “Average.”

The first thing she does when she wakes up:

“First thing in the morning, I check my phone—social media and emails. After that, I’ll hit the shower and then have my coffee.”

Her everyday morning essentials:

“I shower every morning. It wakes me up,refreshes me and gets me ready for my day. I moisturize, put on some lip balm, brush my hair. Coffee in the morning is essential. I like tea too, but I do coffee in the morning—usually, an almond latte. Then I get dressed and get going.”

When the workout comes in (because you know it happens everyday):

“If I have a day off, I’ll go mid-day and not try to stress myself out getting up too early. Not too late because then I’ve lost my momentum. If I’m shooting, I work out before or after.

“I’ve been doing a lot of weight training and toning lately—a lot of lengthening of the muscles; trying to create lean muscle rather than bulking up. My trainer and I have been doing a lot of handstands, and that’s more about core strength. We try to change the routine a little bit every time we work out. It’s good to not let your body get too used to your routine.”

She’s as *basic* as the rest of us when it comes to breakfast:

“I love to eat avocado and toast in the mornings with a little bit of chile and lemon.”

Why the easiest thing to wear around her house is a bra (yes, actually):

“The Easy Bra is really amazing for everyday life, especially as a busy woman. Every woman I know, everyone is doing so much that it’s just the perfect bra to throw on under anything. You can lounge in it in the mornings and it comes in so many different colors, which is amazing because at night, you can just throw on a dress on top of it. You can even wear it as a top with your jeans. Because there’s no hooks or wires in it, it’s super comfortable.

Yes, she has a ‘model-off-duty’ uniform:

“I definitely dress based on my mood and on whatever I have clean. After all the traveling, I’m always trying to keep up with my washing.

“I have key items that are always my go-tos. I love skinny black jeans—they’re just so easy to dress things with. I have a lot of leather jackets and I love mixing it up with shoes—you can really change your outfit with a shoe.

“I’m kind of all over with my outfits. I’ll usually change multiple times per day. In the morning I’ll wear one thing and then I’ll change at lunch. And then I’ll change for the afternoon or evening for something a little bit more night-timey.”

http://www.thecoveteur.com/2016/08/17/model-stella-maxwell-morning-beauty-routine/

The eyeliner makes so angelic but it's great to know she DOWN TO EARTH LIKE ME!! I wake up with a curvy ass like this:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 04:19:32 AM »
iNSANE!!!! K-Stew got my flava :yep: Victoria Secret stunner

funny spoofs!!

document it!

Offline lalidora

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 05:33:59 PM »
Stella Maxwell - Dream Angels Collection - By Jerome Duran (march 2018)

4.39 MB | 0:34 | 640 x 360 | .avi
http://suprafiles.net/xh68i5e9xdtf
http://www.mexashare.com/38yjrmmltkhm/SMDAJD.zip
http://cloudyfiles.com/jfwc82ds5ger
http://uploaded.net/file/4xq9s7ta

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream