JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Wish

Author Topic: The Princess, The Butler, and The Delinquent - chap2 (keyakizaka 46) 12/03/2017  (Read 6592 times)

Offline honjouta

• Yuihan-oshi
  • Yuihan ga suki ><
Hello
It's been a long time after i make a fanfic because i have been busy
Now i just back to the world of idol and keyakizaka have caught my eyes so I'll be making the fic about keyakizaka
There is a short explaination before introduce my story
1. The pairing is tentative and would be changed as i write
2. I like sugai-sama amd her characters very much so the story main heroine is her
3. Akanen is sugai-sama vice captain in keyakizaka and she have a fiery spirit so i put her as one of the hero
4. Berisa have the cold and s image, so i choose her as another hero
5. Dani and berika will became the comedic couple because i need one

And now i will try to introduce the character
Here we go
Sugai yuuka
Sugai company heir,ojou-sama but didn't like to be treated as one. Student council president. High sense of responsibility. Have a high curiosity to Watanabe risa.
Moriya akane
Sugai personal bodyguard together with oda, student council vice president. Sugai yuuka childhood friend. Over protective to her ojou-sama. Secretly like sugai. Hate Watanabe risa to the core.
Watanabe risa
Leader of school playboy with shida manaka. Like to tease harada aoi as she like to feel superior. Hate sugai guts.
Oda nana
Weird person who have guts. Sugai personal bodyguard, know about moriya feeling and trying to tied the two together. Have a romcom relationship with Watanabe rika.
Watanabe rika
Silent person, she is sugai childhood friend. She's close to watanabe risa and always try to make risa and sugai became close.
Shida manaka
School playgirl. Like to tease the girls in school by flirting at them.
Still have more member coming

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

So here is the first chapters

"Sugai-sama, let's go to the school the limousine is waiting." A girl in school uniform knocking on white door and shiny gold doorknob

"How many did i tell you to drop the -sama akanen, we're classmates after all." A girl with glasses and expensive looking sweater on top of her school uniform exit the room with a pout in her face

"But it my job" the girl called akanen answered and follow her ojou-sama from behind

Sugai -sama walking down to the first floor of the mansion while still pouting and go inside a black limousine. Inside the black limousine sitting another girl with
ponytails and same school uniform as other while reading a book. Akanen then pinched the other girls.

"Oda...... Why did you sit here first without waiting sugai-sama" akanen said angrily while pinched oda's hand.

"Ouch.... Yuuka is fine about it though" oda wincing while still reading her book

"Hey... Don't call sugai-sama like that" akanen said while still pinching oda.

"Stop it akanen didn't i said to call my name properly?" Yuuka said while her tone is definitely angry. "Dani, in school don't let akanen get close to me" yuuka continued while still pouting.

"Sugai-sama..." Akanen try to argue, "gohon" oda faked coughing and get glared intensely by akanen
While akanen is still begging for yuuka, the limousine stopped and then oda is opening the door and walking outside followed by yuuka and akanen.

"Wuaah... The princess is coming" the girl with short hair Infront the school gate mockingly while laughing with her friends

"Shut it manaka" the other girls said coldly and walking toward the school

"But doesn't it too grand??, Showing off light that, right risa?" The girl that called as manaka said jokingly to the other

Akanen who heard that quickly grabs manaka hands and glaring "hey manaka, don't mock sugai-sama like that" akanen said angrily

"Oi akanen... What did you do to my friend?" The girl said and grabs akanen hand and shove it from manaka's hand.

"So what? It's her own fault mocking sugai-sama" akanen glaring back at risa and grabs risa's collars.

Anger rise and reflected in risa's eyes, she grabs akanen hands more tightly. Yuuka who just come out of her limousine run towards the to girls and releasing akanen grasp from risa's collars.

"Watanabe-san i'm sorry please forgive akanen" yuuka said while bowing

"Sugai-sama you don't need to do this" akanen said to yuuka, and yuuka threw a glare to akanen

"Tsk... Don't think because you're a rich person you can do anything, c'mon manaka oeave the losers here" risa said and leaving the still bowing yuuka

Yuuka rise up and looked very angry and glaring to moriya, "Oda.. let's go, the schools bell is ringing" yuuka said to oda and walking towards the class while oda walking behing the pat at akanen's back.

The class is going as usual manaka talking with risa in the corner, yuuka who study seriously, oda playing with the hair of her seat neighbor, and akanen who staring intensely at yuuka. The morning class is ended and the lunch break is already began.

"Nee~ aoi listen... This morning some dog makes me very angry" risa start talking to her seat neighbor with the long hair.

"Oh right..." The girls called aoi nodded quietly and silently hear what risa said about the morning encounter

" Isn't that bad, just because you work for someone rich and you act like one, right aoi??" Risa said to aoi and waiting to the answer

"Ye... Yeah that's right" aoi said silently then risa pat the girls head and said "you did well" aoi emotions show that she didn't like being treated like that but she's too afraid at risa

"Watanabe-san please stop, harada-chan didn't like it" yuuka as the class president said to risa and risa is clearly annoyed

"Tsk..." Risa clicked her tongue and release aoi's head and then get up of her seat "no fun" she commented and walk away

"Watanabe-san the lunch time is almost over" yuuka said then risa face herself towards yuuka "annoying" risa said while clicked her tongue and still walk away

"Just listen to sugai-sama!!" Akanen stroming in front of risa and glaring at risa

"Akanen stop" yuuka said but akanen just ignored her

"Now the dog doesn't even heard what her master said, funny" said shida while laughing and then walk past akanen with risa

"You bas..." Akanen trying to throw a punch to risa but her hand grasped by oda

" You gone to far akanen.." oda said while pount towards yuuka who started to cry

"Su-sugai-sama i'm sorry" akanen said while trying to touch yuuka but her hands were brush away, then yuuka running outside the class, akanen trying to chase her but she blocked by oda "just let her calms first, pe can you help get yuuka??" Oda said to her seat neighbor. ".......... Okay da~ni" the girls that called pe silently answers and chase yuuka.

Thanks for reading
You feedback is much appreciated :cow: :cow:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 10:15:01 PM by sophcaro »

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
Re: The princess, the Butler, and the delinquent (keyakizaka 46)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 08:47:32 AM »
Welcome back to the fanfic world~ (I guess?) and thank you for starting a keyaki fanfic^^ My top 2 & 3 is akanen and risa respectively so I'm happy they're part of the main characters!

I love yukkanen as a combi too, so seeing this protective akanen towards sugai, I hope sugai can realize akanen's feelings one day~ (and I'm secretly hoping for some monarisa moments hahaha)

Although I must say I have a bit of difficulties reading when the sentences are so packed like that >< Maybe you could leave a spacing for every line? Not only will it be easier to read, it'll look more presentable and neat. Just an opinion, but thanks once again for this fanfic :)
しらたき〜

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: The princess, the Butler, and the delinquent (keyakizaka 46)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:01:24 AM »
Love this fic!

Well, gonna make a proper comment later^^"

Offline honjouta

• Yuihan-oshi
  • Yuihan ga suki ><
Welcome back to the fanfic world~ (I guess?) and thank you for starting a keyaki fanfic^^ My top 2 & 3 is akanen and risa respectively so I'm happy they're part of the main characters!

I love yukkanen as a combi too, so seeing this protective akanen towards sugai, I hope sugai can realize akanen's feelings one day~ (and I'm secretly hoping for some monarisa moments hahaha)

Although I must say I have a bit of difficulties reading when the sentences are so packed like that >< Maybe you could leave a spacing for every line? Not only will it be easier to read, it'll look more presentable and neat. Just an opinion, but thanks once again for this fanfic :)

Thanks for the feedback, i'll try to make it more neat
I don't know why but it seems these captain and vice captain pair is so cute...

Love this fic!

Well, gonna make a proper comment later^^"

Thanks for the comment
please keep reading and keep giving feedback, because feedback can make my brain working  :deco: :deco:

Well here is the 2nd chapter

The class already ended for today, yuuka still wont talk to akanen and oda still stop akanen getting close to yuuka. “sugai-sama….” Akanen silently sigh when the latter doesn’t respond to her. Akanen feels very bad to make yuuka angry, the girl she have crush of and also her master.

“oda…. Can you said to moriya-san to not following me?... “ yuuka said to oda, it very clearly that yuuka still mad at akanen

“you hear her” oda said to akanen while still walking beside yuuka

In front the gate there is risa and manaka still talking and laughing, then yuuka went to them and bowed. “watanabe-san, shida-san I’m sorry for what moriya-san did this afternoon” yuuka said and then get the attention from the two girls

“Why do you begging for forgiveness when someone is at fault” manaka said while still mocking at yuuka and the other

“yeah, why did we forgive her when she herself don’t feel sorry?” risa said coldly while eyeing at akanen. Oda then nudge akanen “say sorry” oda whispered and then akanen eyes widened.

“I’m sorry” akanen said while her body being pressed bt oda to make sure she bowing properly

“Manaka, let’s go home” risa said while leaving the three girls that bowing to her

“hey wa……” akanen try to grabs risa, but her hand stopped by oda

“stop it akanen” oda said the akanen silently stop

……

“risa… didn’t we go too far?” manaka said, she sure like to mocking akanen but she feels guilty for a bit.

“huh?.. manaka since when you this soft” risa said while touching manaka’s cheek

“wh-what are you doing??” manaka shocked by the touch of risa’s index finger

“hmmm??” risa quietly look deep at manaka

“what I said is, after they apologizing I think that we gone to far too…” manaka said while quickly hide her embarrassment.

“well… it her fault after all, do you want to eat crepes?” risa said and quickly avoided the conversation and walking quickly to the crepes stall

“risa….” Manaka sighed and following the latter.

……………

“sugai-sama did you still angry at me?” akanen said while knocking on the door with golden knobs.

“……..” yuuka is still silent in her room trying to ignore akanen

“can I come in?” akanen still pleaded, she didn’t mean to make yuuka angry, but it just she doesn’t like other people mocking yuuka

“Yuuka…..” akanen said again, she tried to forget the formality and try to apologize to yuuka as a friend, not a butler.

Yuuka feels shocked and a bit happy while she heard her given name is called, it’s been a long time since akanen calls her yuuka. “come in….” yuuka said in very low volume , her voice given the sorrow feels to them who hear it.

Akanen opened the door and the looked at the women who sitting in her bed while holding a cat. “su- yuuka… can I talk to you?”  akanen said and then sit in the corner of the bed

“……..” yuuka still silent while stroking her cat

“I know I being so cruel today, so I’m sorry su-yuuka” akanen said with a very low tone

“but, why do you angry at them? I don’t even mind” yuuka said quietly while still stroking her cat

“it-it because…..” akanen said but she’s feeling shy and stop

“because you’re my butler??? Like I can accept that” yuuka said, she feels a bit disappointed, since akanen became her butler she feels more distant to her.

“t-that not it….” Akanen said, still blushing….

“then what??” yuuka said with a higher tone, she demanding an answer

“B-B-Because I LOVE YOU, that’s it!!!” akanen yelled her heart out, after she said that she became so embarrassed. “i-I’ll go back to my room now” akanen said in hurry and leave the room and left yuuka dumbfounded alone.
[/pre]
 :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
Re: The Princess, The Butler, and The Delinquent (keyakizaka 46) Updated
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 07:25:41 PM »
Thanks for the update~

awww Risa is such a big bully XD since Manaka is being a little guilty for being mean to Akanen and gang, I wonder if she will persuade Risa again to cool down with the bullying^^

There it comeeessss! Akanen bluntly confessed to Sugai and immediately became embarrassed about it! I wonder how they'll both react to each other later~~~ Sugai-chan pls don't be so meanie to Akanen~~~

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
しらたき〜

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Wish