JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aeronauts - 5 days

Author Topic: The Tokunaga Chinami Thread (徳永千奈美)  (Read 117807 times)

Offline blackpansy

Re: The Tokunaga Chinami Thread (徳永千奈美)
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2008, 02:36:31 AM »
first i never said chinami was getting more attention than everybody and that she was gonna be lead singer. i didn't even mention me having hopes of a pb. i only said i was happy that she is getting more attention. that so are the otherones good for them but i said sweet chii cuz she's my favorite and im more happy for her than for the other ones. and any ways she is getting more attention than saki and massa lately. is not me just saying that or hoping for it.

i have to agree with cuteberryz

because ayabie is being very negative. i dont see her saying a chinami pb would flop like something positive, cuz it is a very negative thing to say about any of the girls. and i also think that all the girls have enough fans to have a pb.
and is not realistic. i know chii might never be as risako and miyabi momo but she sure is getting more attention than massa and saki, sometimes even more than yurina.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2008, 02:42:37 AM »
^
I didn't think Ayabie was being negative, just honest. I wish as much as you for a Chinami PB, but I know how UFA works. I think we will get on eventually... but probably not until well after the elders leave.

Anyway. Chinami is awesome. Picspam > arguing!!!!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2008, 02:51:56 AM »
I agree with Ayabie and nach. Reality is hard to swallow. I already accept that captain isn't anyone no.1 berryz too. Seriously, why spoil chinami's thread with arguing. It's not worth it. Love mini's pic of chinami ^_^

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline cuteberryz

« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2008, 02:52:56 AM »
the sells change every month. august was different sells but still the same. and i'm not making assumptions,sometimes some girls sale more than other but it keeps changing.  that was only september, it doesnt mean that's how it goes on every month.

i'm not saying airi is less popular than maimi but their sales keep changing every month, one month one sells more than the other.
i think airi is only more popular than maimi within hp! and the fans because she's publish on many magazines all the time and airi isn't.

and like i said pb's are not only about sales i think it also has to do with the girls. if they want to and also the parents. if it was only about sales miya would have more than just one pb.

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2008, 03:03:46 AM »
i dont think she is being realistic and again i never said i was hoping for a pb .i never mention a pb in the first place.
having a pb is not point.

you people need to understand my point

i NEVER said she was number one or that she is going to be that i know that she's not.
i NEVER said she was gonna get a pb. i dont even want her to be exposing her body on a pb.

what's so wrong about saying im happy she's getting a little more attention???. cuz in fact she is. is now like im saying she's gonna be berryz center of attention.

if you're a chinami fan why does it bother you that im happy for her?
why does it bother you people being positive about her?

and you people need to chill.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2008, 03:06:25 AM »

and you people need to chill.

So do you!

PICSPAM AGAIN!

Her solo D. Kahn shot pretty much ties Captain's in cuteness. Seriously. I hope they keep doing these for future PVs.  :heart:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:45:13 AM by mini*wheat »

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2008, 03:14:39 AM »
you know what i'm thinking? cuteberryz = blackpansy = same person. Thank you very much.

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2008, 03:20:03 AM »
^ that is a very stupid thing to say that i agree on what she or he said doesn't mean we're the same person.

you people are ridiculous, what you think chinami has only one fan that support her?

the forum i normally go has way more chii fans than here and they're not the same person. and her tread is one of the most popular ones.

for what i see this forum is full of HATERS

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2008, 03:24:25 AM »
forgot to mention how that f...ck we're gonna be the same person??? is not like im gonna be singing on and off to post with differents acounts that makes no sense. and i dont even like momoko why would i have her on my sing

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2008, 03:29:49 AM »
Does popularity even matter? It seems to me that the only thing that matters is that you love and support your favorite girl. The forum isn't full of haters, it's just about how you present your points  :roll:

I agree with mini, this is about the Chinami love. With that said, have a picture of her beauty

rina ♥ mini

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2008, 03:40:24 AM »
WOW

chinami says relax, but so do THE MODS. heated discussion is one thing, but yall are getting out of control. everyone cool off for a while. no one's a hater, we all love chinami, we're all entitled to our opinions, we all love gettin naked and doing berryz choreography in the mirror

...just me on that last one?

ANYWAY:
blackpansy no one in here is a hater, please dont blanket the forum as such
ziggurat quit instigating XD

keep it easy-breezy, friends

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2008, 03:41:24 AM »
^ i know that but it pissed me off her saying we're the same person. and i dont even think we talking about the same thing cuz what i was saying has nothing to do with pbs. i say this forum is full of haters cuz this all started because i said i was happy for chinami getting more attention and people attacking me for it is hating. cuz i dont think there's other way to call it.

chinami looks beautiful in the new video by the way  :wub: :wub:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:45:09 AM by blackpansy »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2008, 03:44:10 AM »
we all love gettin naked and doing berryz choreography in the mirror

Some use a mirror, others use a window while the neighbourhood kids go to school in the mornings.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2008, 03:46:08 AM »
ayabie was merely voicing his views on her new found attention, just cus you disagree doesn't make him or you 'haters', you just have different views on the subject. which, as i said, is cool, just dont get carried away.

its all good in the hood, this should be the last post about the argument.

resume admiring chinami! (in a healthy non-pedo way plx)

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline cuteberryz

« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:00 AM »
wow that really is the most senseless thing i've heard anyone said in any forum before. :shakeit:

just because chinami has fans doesnt mean their the same person, and it seems that you dont wanna accept that she has fans and that's why you came up with that.
 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: booo
one thing when you go to a forum you dont want to hear negative things about the members cause if people will talk negative why go to the forum on the first place. i just think that people need to accept that chinami is not as x as she used to be.

DONT MEAN TO ARGUE BUT
I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2008, 03:58:47 AM »

But what if you really want to? er.. I mean hypothetically >.>

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: October 28, 2008, 04:01:45 AM »

But what if you really want to? er.. I mean hypothetically >.>

b&

edit: FUCK YEAR CHINAMI

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »
* JFC sees the recent member flamage and tosses in a couple of pennies.

If anyone feels that an unfair statement has been made about them, they should use the "Report to Moderator" function to alert the staff about what happened.  If this function had been used in the first place instead of posting a public "rant" post in the thread, it would have prevented all this negativity that I've seen in the last few posts.  Once the report would have been made, someone on the staff would have done a simple IP check to see if the two accounts in question, were in fact, emerging from the same ISP (i.e. the same "computer internet address" so to speak). If the IP address from the 2 accounts matched, then more likely than not it would mean that the two accounts were the same person, or at least were emerging from the same household computer.

Seeing as how no statement about anything like that has been made so far, it's safe to say that what we have here are 2 big Chinami fans, and not just 1.  Either way, this would have all been done privately and would have ONLY involved those directly involved.

Seriously though, it IS rather unfair for the ENTIRE forum to be labeled as "haters" when 99% of them aren't even aware, let alone involved in this little spat.  The "Report" function is always the preferable method for dealing with problems of this nature. When used, the issue gets dealt with quickly and discreetly so that no further unfair/untrue accusations can be made by either side.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:26:36 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »
Hahhahahahahah

It's the same IP

Ahaahhahahahah

Ahahahahahha

You're so good zigg :lol:

Btw Chinami rocks!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »
^
Oshit.
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aeronauts - 5 days