JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dayo Wong - War of The Gender

Author Topic: Of Roses and Fame  (Read 10328 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 07:12:14 PM »
Short interlude.

“Hey Rika!” Nono called, jogging to catch up to her friend. Rika whipped around in surprise, slowing down to let Nono fall into step beside her, “You know how we had plans tonight? I’m canceling.”

“Aibon?” Rika asked knowingly, “Oh well, I doubt you being there would have change the outcome of the night for me.”

“You make sex sound like a bad thing. You and Yocchan need more alone time, anyway.”

“We get too much ‘alone time’ as it is. It seems that sex is the only thing we do now. Just a crappy dinner and back to my place. I honestly wish that just one night we could stay up talking and nothing more.” Rika sighed, pausing in mid step.

“You sound like you’re complaining about getting it every night.” Nono put her hands on her hips, cocking her head to the side.

“I don’t want just sex, no matter how great it is. I want romance, flowers and candy, classy restaurants and moonlit walks. I don’t want McDonalds and a taxi ride to my bed. I just want to be loved.”

“Well then, tell her that. Tell her what you want. It’s simple.” Nono gently placed her hand on Rika’s shoulder, giving her a gentle look.

“Yeah, it is simple. If I tell Yossui what I need, I’m sure she’ll give it to me. She loves me.” Making a fist, Rika pumped her arm once, “Thanks Non, I’ll talk to you later.” And with that, Rika scampered off.

Nono smiled, hoping that things would work out.

----I'm thinking about having a side story and just having one of the main characters stumble upon the story line.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 01:54:43 AM »
This is my last ditch effort to get some interest in this story before I go back and delete my posts and stop posting. I don't even have ten readers and no one's commenting so I'm just going to kill this story before it starts to suck more.    

“Ah, I love this place.” Aibon stretched her arms above her head, knocking her stylish hat off her head and letting her hair flow loosely around her shoulders. Nono watched from under her baseball cap, pushing her baggy sleeves up her arms. Her dark yankee fashion made her look like a boy and Aibon’s tight top and jeans emphasized her feminine curves.

Walking into the restaurant, they looked like a normal couple, but revealing their faces to the manager had scored them a VIP booth, allowing them to be free with their conversation. Nono carefully removed her hat, being sure not to mess up her hair, and set it in the seat next to her.

“I haven’t eaten here in a long time.” Nono looked around nostalgically, remembering the fun times had in this very booth.

“Why not?” Aibon looked over the top of her menu.

“No reason.” Nono didn’t want to say that Aibon was the reason for her not coming to this restaurant anymore, even with the other members.

The waiter came over to take their order, but when he opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out; instead he just stared at the two idols, apparently in shock. Nono and Aibon stared back, “Um, excuse me?” Nono began rudely, “Are you just going to stand there or are you going to ask us what we want?”

Seeming to snap out of his haze, the waiter gave a fakely charming smile and flipped open his notepad, “What can I get for you ladies?” Nono rolled her eyes and gave her order, crossing her arms when Aibon smiled at the man thankfully.

“What?” Aibon shrugged when he’d left, “He’s a waiter, he’s got to deal with punks all days, we should be nice.”

“Yeah, I guess. Let’s leave him a big tip or something.”

The two got to talking like old times, catching up on all the little details that had been left out of their phone conversations. Their food came to give them a break from talking and then they had dessert and after, they stayed at the table a while, just talking about nothing and everything. Before they knew it, it was ten to midnight and the manager was trying politely to get them to leave.

Nono took care of the check and Aibon set out a twenty dollar tip, to the protests of Nono. “Twenty? That’s about ten too much.”

“Please, we’re brats and he was nice to us all night, I think he deserves a little something extra.”

Nono was tempted to say something really mean, but held it in and just nodded, grapping her cap and shoving it low on her head, watching Aibon pile her hair on top of her head and set her own hat on top. Nono followed her girlfriend to the exit, stopping to thank the manager for letting them stay so late. When she turned back around though, she saw Aibon frozen at the door.

“Aibon?” Nono took a step closer, peering over her shoulder and out the door, gasping at the sight. Dozens of reporters stood with cameras at the ready, it was a frightening sight.

“Quick, out the back.” The manager ushered them back into the restaurant, “I’m so sorry about this, it’s seems that someone couldn’t keep their mouths shut about you two being here. They will be taken care of.” Nono nodded, unable to be angry at the man. She saw their waiter standing by one of the tables and knew from his smirk that he was the one who called the press.

Nono glared and as they passed the VIP booths, she snatched the twenty off the table. Jerk! She tugged off her cap to be able to see better and slammed shoulder first into the door, bursting out into the cool air of the clean alley behind the restaurant. There were two ways out, to the left led back to the reporters and to the right, who knew? From the left, the sound of running feet reached Nono’s ears. She decided to go right.

“C’mon!” Holding her hat in one hand, Nono took Aibon’s hand in a gentle grip, dragging her off as fast as her legs could go. The younger girl was much slower, not having the training that Nono had, and her pace slowed both down. Looking behind them, Nono realized that the reporters were quickly gaining. This called for sneakery.

Nono made a sudden left into a small alleyway, finding that the path twisted and turned. As she was running, she pulled her cap back on her head, reaching over with her now free hand and snatching Aibon’s hat from it’s perch, seeing her long hair fall around her shoulders. The two made a final right and found themselves at the other entrance into the alley.

Thinking surprisingly fast, Nono pushed Aibon up against the wall next to a big dumpster, ensuring that nobody outside the alley could see them. One arm she raised next to Aibon’s face, her baggy sweatshirt blocking her face from anything inside the alley. The other arm reached down to grasp and pull Aibon’s leg up to wrap around her hip and pressing their pelvises close together.

Aibon was confused, “What are you doing, they’re almost here!” Nono looked skyward; sending up a quick prayer, then leaned down and captured Aibon’s lips in a fierce kiss.

At first Aibon resisted, this was no time to think about sex after all, but then the reporters charged around the corner and right past what appeared to be a heterosexual couple making-out in a dirty alley. At once, Aibon understood Nono’s plan; it was really smart. That was weird, as Nono wasn’t known for her quick wit.

After the stampede past by, the alleyway was almost deathly silent. Then Nono cried out in pain as her leg collapsed from under her.

----There dammit. Now review.

Loser87

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 02:22:24 AM »
Wow....see I normally don't comment so much but, I gotta comment on the new chappie.
O_O <---that's mee, you brought my hyperness down and that's saying something!
Don't go deleting this story or I'll be like...throwing some carrots at you!! >_<

Btw what's the "perv" meaning of a cookie O_O...I'm a little afraid to know though...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 03:52:58 AM »
Perv cookies are something Mikan and I came up with. In response to her first perv fic, I wrote something like 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies.' And it stuck. So whenever someone writes a perv fic now, we give out ja cookies!

BTW, much as I love you, it's going to take a few more reviews to keep this story going. Though I promise not to delete my previous posts.

Loser87

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 04:05:46 AM »
I'm not enough!? *LE GASP*.....
well, how about I just post a billion times then will it be enough? O_O
I bet It's because I'm like shrinking and I'm not at all sekushi and I love cheesecake too much and I'm slightly chubby isn't it!?

Well....if I give you my paper strawberries....would that change you mind?
What about my chemistry text book? it's brand new and you also get a free periodic table!
or or a box of pencils?
My autograph?
a sweater in the process of saying either "102% Wonkyfied" or "WeRd?" or "my god is a cheesecake" ??????
buhddist beads?
a duck ? O_O
I can keep going ya know

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 05:29:32 AM »
That was a surprisingly clever plan on Nono's part :lol: . And quite satisfying as well. :ONwahaha:

p.s - don't stop writing thisssss. ;__;
J'aime le fromage.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 06:07:15 PM »
Oooo, a duck! *squack squack*

I remember that they called Nono a boy a few times.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 09:11:31 PM »
I really like this fic rndmnwierd but I don't know why I didn't realize you updated a couple of times after the last time I read :ONkneelbow:
I'm so sorry for this late comment but you're doing real good so please don't stop writing :pencry: I'll throw in another text book. How about Statistics? :p

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 05:19:40 PM »
It's my birthday today! So I decided to update all of my fics.

Aibon sat with her legs pulled up to her chest and her face buried in her knees on one of the hard chairs in the hospital waiting room. On her left, sat Rika, gently rubbing her back and on her right was Yossui, clutching her hand. The rest of the room was filled with H!P members, the other Biyuuden girls, every Momusu member that was still in the project, past and present, Melon Kinenbi, who’d heard the news, and Berryz Koubou, who’d been swept up in the stampede.

Slowly lifting her head, Aibon looked directly across from her at Nono’s father and sister, noting that her mother was conspicuously absent. Were things really so bad between Nono and her mother that the woman wouldn’t even come to see her at a time like this? ‘That was my fault, too.’ Aibon thought sullenly.

Nono’s father suddenly reached for something in his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. He answered it quietly, “Hello dear. Traffic? It’s okay, we haven’t heard anything yet.” Aibon blinked, so her mother was on her way. That was good. Now all they had to do was wait.

For the next twenty minutes, Aibon just concentrated on the hypnotic feeling that Rika’s hand made on her back, rubbing in gentle circles. Her trance was interrupted by a scrub clad doctor stepping into the waiting room.

“Ahem, the family of Tsuji Nozomi?” He was obviously surprised at the circus in the room. Nono’s father and sister stood to speak but Aibon was already next to the doctor.

“How is she? Is she okay?” Aibon clasped her hands together in front of her chest, looking earnestly up at the man. The doctor gave a questioning look at Nono’s father.

“She’s family.” he confirmed gruffly, “Now, what’s the news?” The doctor nodded and led them farther into the hallway.

Aibon felt her heart warm at the words, but quickly focused back on the problem at hand, “So how is she?”

“She re-injured her leg, much worse this time. We had to go in and reconnect some of the torn ligaments and found that whoever treated her last actually hurt her more. Her muscles were a mess, tendons stretched to the snapping point, scars everywhere; it was a wonder she could walk at all with all the damage to her leg. We’ve done what we can and now the rest is up to her.”

Aibon sighed, not sure what was good news and what was bad, “Can we see her?” Nono’s father spoke quietly.

“The anesthesia still hasn’t worn off and she’s sleeping. Go home, get some rest, and come back bright and early tomorrow. She’ll be awake then and visiting hours are from 8:00 to 10:00.” With that, the doctor shook Nono’s father’s hand and left.

“What’s the news Mio?” a feminine voice spoke up from behind them. When Aibon turned around, she was faced her personal enemy, Tsuji Yuki, Nono’s mother. The woman hated her for corrupting her daughter and hadn’t spoken to either one of them since she’d disowned Nono two years ago.

“They said that she’ll probably be fine and we should come back tomorrow when she’ll be awake.” Tsuji Mio, Nono’s father, gently hugged his wife. It seemed like he needed it more than her, though.

Yuki seemed to finally take notice of Aibon and cleared her throat awkwardly, “It seems that you and I need to have a talk. Let’s go.” It was not a suggestion and Aibon followed immediately, waving away the concerned glances and questions. It would have to wait until tomorrow, it seems.

----Enjoyed? Hope so!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 07:46:30 AM by rndmnwierd »

Loser87

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 06:23:50 PM »
You've updated!!!!!!
Happy Happy Cheesecake god!!!
as always a good chapter :P
Happy Birthday!!! *cougholdiecough*
XDXDXDXDXD

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 01:04:20 AM »
Happy birthday!
zomg tsuji's in the hospital and there's tension between her momma and her lova.

i'm scared for aibon.
J'aime le fromage.

Offline morello

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 02:01:15 AM »
i love this fic ..
tsuji's mother wanna say something to aibon .. can you continue this fic .. its really interesting *0*

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
I'll start writing up the next chapter as soon as my comp is fully operational again ;-_-

Offline Minoga

• Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »
i love this fic too ..
dont worry .. i'll be waiting =)

rndmnwierd's fan

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 11:45:48 AM »
This is really belated but Happy birthday girl :)
Uhhhh oh..... tension tension. I wonder what's gonna happen *gulps*

Offline Kitara

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 06:55:09 AM »
Hiya, I've been stalking this story from the shadows and finally got the courage to review ^__^;; I love it so far, it's really interesting to read the relationships between the characters. I hope you can get your computer up and running soon-- the suspense is killing me x__x

...a bit off-topic, but have you ever seen House? For some reason, I can kinda see Tsuji quoting what the main character once said ("I like my leg. I've had it for as long as I can remember.") ._.; But then again, he was about to loose his leg...I hope that doesn't happen to Tsuji-chan;;;
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 06:57:19 AM by Kitara »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »
I have seen House, that guy rox me sox. It's almost up.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 10:38:58 PM »
Ah, I'm done. This story is going to be a lot shorter than what I have planned for my other ones.

“I’ve never approved of your relationship with my daughter.” Yuki was not the kind of person to stall when something needed to be said, and no sooner had the two sat down at a corner booth in the nearly empty café did she begin to speak. The friendly waiter was sent away with a gesture and a glare and Aibon almost laughed at how similar Yuki and Nono really were, having seen that action more than once after a hard day.

Looking at the woman sitting across from her, Aibon was struck by how fortified Yuki seemed to be with her back against the wall, while she felt open and exposed. Somehow, Aibon sensed that the woman had forced them into these positions for a reason.

“There are a lot of reasons for me to dislike you.” Yuki went on in a calm voice, “Mostly because you’re just a trouble maker, but also because no matter how hard I tried, you still managed to corrupt my innocent Nozomi into the evil Ribboncat.” If she wasn’t currently slightly fearing for her life, just the mention of Ribboncat would have cracked Aibon up for a good long while.

“You have no idea what it’s like to watch all the good morals you’ve tried to instill in someone over twelve years just disappear into nothingness. And the worst part of it all was that Nozomi willingly, even happily, went along with everything you said. She even told me about it everyday when she got home, the pranks you’d pull on the poor staff and the new ways you’d found to torment your friends.”

Aibon shifted uncomfortably, unwilling to mention that Nono had come up with just as many pranks and they were ten times more evil than previously conceived. Whatever Yuki thought about her daughter being innocent was wrong, but Aibon wasn’t about to point out exactly how that innocence had withered away since just the thought made her blush.

“Nozomi has done wild things for you, drinking, smoking, partying at all hours of the night, and just doing whatever without even telling me where she would be. I worry and because of you, she doesn’t even care.”

“Of course she cares.” Aibon felt the need to interject, “Nono’s just the kind of person who doesn’t think about consequences. It’s why she likes doing those wild things with me.”

“She could have, and has, gotten hurt because of you!” Yuki slammed her hand on the table top, making Aibon jump.

“She was just trying to protect me, like she always has. Yes it was my fault she got hurt tonight and don’t you think I feel badly about it? I don’t like seeing the love of my life laid up in a hospital bed any more than you like seeing your daughter there.” Fear mostly gone, Aibon crossed her arms and slumped back in her chair, not even realizing she had leaned forward.

“And we come to the real reason why I asked you here tonight.” Before Yuki could go on, though, Aibon interrupted her again.

“If you’re going to ask me to break up with her again then you can forget it.” Aibon shivered slightly, remembering the last time that had come up in a conversation between them. The outcome was Nono loosing her home and moving in permanently with Aibon.

“I don’t like you,” Yuki ignored the girl, making her fume, “Not even a little bit, but I’ve noticed some things about my daughter since you two started dating; good things. I’ve noticed that every time I see her with you, she’s smiling; that every time you two are near each other, her whole demeanor changes. I remember being that age and I remember what it was like to fall in love, after all, I was Nozomi’s age when I met her father.”

Confused at why her ‘sworn enemy’ was disclosing this type of information, Aibon quietly listened. Maybe the night wouldn't end in tears or bloodshed.

“No matter the bad things you’ve brought out in her, you’ve also brought out the good. She only ever argued with me about you; before that, she was always an obedient child. Rebellion is common in kids, especially when it comes to who they date, but I never got that out of Nozomi. The first boyfriend she ever had, I disliked from the first day I met him. I knew he was bad news, just like I knew you were, and when I told her to break it off, she did.”

Aibon thought about this, Nono had always come across as a ‘my pace’ type of person. Someone that didn’t really care what other people thought and rarely listened to her senpai. Obedience was something foreign to Aibon, who always got away with everything, no matter how awful. She’d always thought that Nono was the same, but remembered how hard she had cried when her mother disowned her and some of the things she’d said that night suddenly made sense.

‘You make me strong, Aibon. You give me courage. I would never do this for anyone else.’ Nono’s tear stained face was imprinted in Aibon’s memory, a reminder of love and the lengths Nono was willing to go to prove her’s.

“I don’t approve of you, but I have no choice but to allow it.” Aibon bit the inside of her lip to avoid saying something about how it wasn’t Yuki’s choice; the woman was trying to be civil so Aibon might as well do the same. “She truly loves you, whether I like it or not, and I see the way you make her shine. I just want my daughter back.” The last was almost a whisper and Aibon felt for the woman.

“Maybe we can work something out. I know that Nono’s always regretted what happened between you two and that it’s been hard going without her family to support her. She always says that she wishes you and I could just get along, I’m willing to try if you are.” Aibon hoped that her earnest tone would spark agreement in her foe and was not disappointed when Yuki nodded seriously.

“I won’t snipe at you and you won’t disrespect me, deal?” Yuki offered her hand to the younger girl.

“Deal.” Aibon shook Yuki’s hand, a weight lifting off her shoulders. Somehow, though, she knew that it would take more than that to keep their promise.

---And things are resolved.... Or are they?

Offline Minoga

• Member+
Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2006, 06:39:38 AM »
*0* .. its a great deal between them ..
i want to know .. what's happens to Nono .. :S

rndmnwierd's fan

Offline Kitara

Of Roses and Fame
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 02:13:21 AM »
I really need to keep up with updates x__x; (is this story still going? ._.)

Yui's kinda scary;; But at least she and Aibon have come up with some sort of agreement...I wonder if it'll last; Does this mean she isn't disowning Nono anymore?

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dayo Wong - War of The Gender