JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion ~single version~

Author Topic: Justice, Death and the Fool  (Read 17918 times)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Justic, Death and the Fool
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 01:16:50 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;222955
I also don't wanna steal too many of Yuuyami's ideas. I'm not Nacchi.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!
Me: BURN! *points at Nacchi*
Nacchi: *gets out her cell* *calls Yuko*
Me: *runs like shit*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2006, 04:55:14 AM »
I've finally managed to catch up with this!!

Gah, Aibons healing powers, Yui-cat-girl, and it seems that Nono might have some sort of mind reading abilities? Ooooh!!

The noise alerted the manager who called Tsunku to get permission to yell at them, then told them all off and sent them to their dressing rooms like little kids.
hahaha! Get permission to yell at them!! XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2006, 05:04:41 AM »
Thank you for your comments, it's so heartwarming to know that one of my stories is honestly not crap, lol. Next chapter!

Biyuuden had vocal training and Morning Musume had dance lessons, so the group quickly split up, with Makoto, Nono and Aibon opting to head down to the cafeteria. It didn’t take long for the youngest two to begin their questioning.

“So, what was it like?” Makoto pushed a muffin into the center of the table.

“The middle? It was okay, I guess.” Nono pushed out her candy bar and grabbed the muffin, “It was like a big park on a foggy day. Lots of people just walking around, there were a few lemonade stands and a couple of desks with nicely dressed people sitting behind them, handing out paperwork. The lemonade was good, nice and sugary and freshty.”

Aibon snagged the candy bar before Makoto could and offered up her banana. Makoto slapped her hand and took the candy. “What kind of paperwork?” Aibon asked, shrugging and peeling the banana.

“I dunno, kinda like the forms you fill out at the doctor’s office, I guess. Name, date of birth, social security number, reason for death; that kind of stuff, it was all very organized.” Nono felt her eyes glue to Aibon’s lips, watching her slowly devour the fruit. She felt the sudden urge to knock her out of her chair and do inappropriate things to her right there on the floor.

Makoto looked between the two and for a second, it was like she was looking at two strangers. It was gone before she could really get a grip on the feeling, so she thought nothing of it. “Did you have to show proof of insurance?”

Nono looked at Makoto, tilting her head slightly, “Yeah, actually. And I magically had all the documents I needed in my back pocket, including birth and death certificates and my driver’s license. Dying is such an ordeal.”

“Hmm, maybe you shouldn’t do it again.” Aibon popped the last bite of banana in her mouth, then tossed the peel into a trashcan behind her. The other two nodded in agreement.

“Nono, what are you doing here? You’ve got work to do!” Yaguchi was suddenly standing beside the table, shaking her finger in a scolding motion.

“Take it easy, Yagu. She was just hanging with me.” Aibon lifted her hat and winked.

“Aibon? Since when were you back?” though her question sounded harsh, Mari was overjoyed to see the girl and threw her small arms around Aibon, kissing her on the cheek.

Nono felt a surge of jealousy run through her and pushed Yaguchi away from her friend, “What was I supposed to do today?”

Slightly confused, Yaguchi cleared her throat, “Well, we’re supposed to be practicing for that tour in Hawaii. The one Tsunku announced yesterday.”

“That explains why I didn’t know about it…”

“Well, come on. I don’t have all day.” Yaguchi grabbed Nono’s wrist and drug her out of her seat, nearly sending her to the floor. With nothing better to do, Makoto and Aibon followed them up to the fourth floor.

A few hours later, Nono collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, “Please, no more. I can’t take it.”

“What is with you? You’re supposed to have all that youthful energy and here I am running circles around you. Get up and try again.” Yaguchi seemed to have it out for poor, defenseless Nono today.

“Aww, c’mon Yagu, give her a break, it’s been a long couple of days.” Which was exactly opposite of Aibon, whom Yaguchi would move worlds for. With Aibon’s persuasion, it was easy to get Nono back to the dressing room and into a warm shower.

About twenty minutes later, Aibon was swinging her legs back and forth from her perch on the vanity, absently wondering when Makoto had left. She didn’t have long to think about it as Nono entered the room in nothing but a towel and Aibon could only focus on the water droplets beading on her shoulders.

There was silence as their eyes met, then Nono pointed to a pile beside Aibon, “Could you hand me that?”

“Oh, of course.” Hopping down, Aibon did as requested and watched as Nono began to loosen the towel around her body to dry off. Suddenly realizing what was about to happen, Aibon clapped a hand over her eyes and spun so that her back was to her friend.

Feeling her ears burning, Aibon peeked through her fingers, catching a glimpse of Nono’s profile in the mirror on the vanity. This was crazy, why did she feel so naughty?

Shaking her head, Aibon turned around, “What is with us today? We’ve changed in front of each other hundreds of times before, what makes this time so awkward?”

Pausing, Nono thought for a minute, “Maybe because it’s been weird all morning?”

“Well, now that we know it’s weird, maybe we can stop.” Typical Aibon logic, simple and to the point.

“I don’t know,” Even though her back was to her friend, Nono pulled her towel around herself again, “I still feel pretty weird.”

“What kind of weird?” Aibon began to fiddle with the hem of her shirt.

“The kind of weird I felt around Mika. Except stronger.” The older girl remembered how heartbroken she was when Mini Moni’s second leader left.

“But you had a crush on Mika.” There was only one thing stronger than a crush. “And you’re saying you feel that way for me?”

“Yes, but it’s different. With Mika, I just wanted to be around her all the time. With you, I want you to know everything about me. We’ve always shared the present with each other, but never the past.” Nono lowered the towel to around her waist, holding it with one hand and covering her chest with the other.

Blushing again, Aibon was about to ask what Nono meant, when she saw it, a faded L-shaped scar just beneath Nono’s left shoulder blade. “I know you’ve never seen my scars,” Nono continued, “and I’ve never asked about your’s, but I want to now.”

Stepping closer, Aibon ran her fingers along the mark, “You know I can make this go away.”

“I don’t want you to.” Nono turned around, with her arm crossed over her chest like it was, her breasts seemed more pronounced and Aibon couldn’t look away.

Seeing where her friend was staring Nono slowly lowered her arm, leaving it dangling by her side and inviting Aibon to touch whatever she wanted to. Even though she seemed to be in control, Nono’s grasp on her towel became a white-knuckled grip.

Startled, Aibon finally lifted her eyes, seeing the fear and trust in Nono’s, and slowly reached out her hand. She paused, then stepped forward, placing her other hand on Nono’s hip. Then her poised hand continued its journey, inching closer to the older girl’s chest.

----Aibon and Nono suddenly have feelings for each other! *gasp* Who'd have seen that coming from me? *sarcasm pools on the floor in a smoking, acidic puddle*

EDIT: Damn, I need an editor! I've gone back three times and changed typos!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 06:39:16 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 06:25:07 AM »
Oh my~! XD

Very cute how Aibon was fighting her lust, haha.

I look forward to the future chapters.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2006, 08:44:06 AM »
Its seems like Aibon's healing powers are more than just for healing. Its also an aphrodisiac.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2006, 06:20:21 PM »
oh wow...W getting into some interesting situations now! XDXD

hoping to read more! :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
There is a reason for all the romance and it does coencide with their powers, but all is not as it seems.

A knock at the door sent them scrambling apart. Nono had only enough time to pull the towel back around herself before the door opened and Eri, Reina, Miki, and Yossui piled into the room.

“Practice is- whoa! Sorry.” As quickly as they entered, the four exited the room, leaving two very embarrassed girls in their wake.

For a moment, nothing was said, then Nono spoke up, “Maybe we should start locking that.”

“Then how would we teach important life lessons to those who don’t knock?” Aibon turned around to face her friend with a smile.

“But they did knock.” Nono began to dry off again, her back to Aibon.

“They should have waited.” Without thinking, Aibon took the towel and patted the water off Nono’s shoulders. It might have been weird to other people, but this was a sort of comfortable ritual, one they hadn’t practiced in a year or two.

Nono quietly allowed herself to be dried off, sighing in relaxation. It had been a long time since they had felt so close. Platonically, of course. After the interruption, Nono got dressed in peace and the two exited the room to find four still red-faced Musumes loitering around in the hallway.

“Um, sorry.” Eri spoke up, being the one who had opened the door. Nono waved her off.

“So what are we doing?” Aibon asked, looking around for the others.

“We were just waiting for the kids to get home from school.” Miki gestured down the hall at where Biyuuden was walking towards them. Erika and Rika were poking and prodding Yui, tugging at her ears and tail. Yui was yowling at them like an angry tiger but they knew she wouldn’t really hurt them. Despite everything, they all looked happy, laughing and enjoying each other, like really close friends.

“Now children, do you want a time-out?” Yossui shook her finger at them scoldingly, not hiding her smile.

“Not again, Yoshizawa-san.” Yui pouted sexily at the unsuspecting Yossui, feeling both her bandmates pinch her in the side. Everyone else, except for Miki, just stared at her funny.

Yui cleared her throat, “Um, sorry?”

“Nevermind that, where is Mako-chan?” Nono couldn’t care less who Yui was flirting with. As long as it wasn’t Aibon.

“Kon Kon is here today, though no one really remembers why, and Mako is down in the cafeteria with her. We should probably go get her, huh?” Nono was gone before Miki could finish talking, dragging Aibon along behind her.

Rika and Yossui laughed, watching Aibon stumble after her friend, it had been a while since they had seen that particular sight in the halls. It didn’t take long for the whole group to follow and soon the small mob was surrounding Makoto and Asami’s table. It honestly looked like trouble.

“Hi Kon! Mako-chan, we have to go. Sorry Ko-“ Nono suddenly froze in the process of dragging Makoto out of her chair.

“Non? What’s the matter?” Makoto set down her sandwich and stood, waving a hand in front of Nono’s face. The others looked at her strangely.

“Hmm, my super hearing is detecting a cry for help.” Nono squinted her eyes at the wall to her left.

“What? Really?” The undead girl ignored Eri’s earnest question and instead just started walking, her band of merry women following dutifully behind her. Asami just continued eating peacefully, completely unruffled.

---She doesn't really have super hearing, she was being sarcastic, duh Eri!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 09:50:40 PM »
A cry for help? Super Sexy Musume to the rescue~! <3

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 01:12:55 AM »
i don't think Tsuji has super hearing...noticed how she squinted at the wall? maybe she has X-RAY VISION instead!! XD

yes yes, a new superhero has emerged from within Hello Project...her name? Tsuji Nozomi..:D

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 03:25:03 AM »
This story is so great. And i read the funniest sentence of my life in the last chapter XD XD XD:

"her band of merry women following dutifully behind her" <---best ever!

I wish I had super hearing >.O

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2006, 10:38:56 AM »
Im such a lazy bum for not reading this fic until today but oh well, I like reading large clumps. Geez, I love this :D

I like the way to turn me into a W fan  haha

Waiting for the next installment of...
Justic, Death and the Fool~

*Cue TV theme*

Doesnt it feel like a TV series?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2006, 09:15:49 PM »
You know, this whole chapter sounded better in my head...

Once outside the building, Nono took a left down the sidewalk, dozing through anything in her way. The now concerned small mob followed at a distance, watching her run down people, trip over cartons, and smack into poles. Well, one pole, but it looked painful.

“Well, I know I’ma be putting my power to work later…”  Aibon helped a hapless businessman to his feet. The group had just realized that none of them were in disguise and people were beginning to stare.

“I hope she knows what she’s doing.” Miki was sounding a little stressed, side stepping an avalanche of fruit.

The group followed Nono through a maze of sidewalks, alleyways and finally into a burned out husk of a building. The door was blocked, but Reina spotted Nono climbing into a second story window.

“How the hell did she get up there?” Erika shaded her eyes with her hand, watching Nono’s feet disappear into the darkness.

“I’ll get her!” Yui turned and scampered up the side of the building like a monkey. The others just watched in silence.

“How the hell did she get up there?!” Erika started pulling at her hair.

Reina felt a sort of dull rage settle in her stomach and marched back over to examine the front door. It looked normal, if a little charred around the edges, but something was behind it, keeping it from being opened. Standing about ten feet away, the door looked like it was personally challenging Reina, teasing her. She wasn’t going to take that!

With a shout, Reina charged full speed at the door, shoulder down in the ramming position. The others had followed her and watched wide eyed as she slammed into the door, completely obliterating it and continuing into the building. Erika jogged through the opening after her, ending up in a small entranceway.

“Reina? Are you alright?” Reina was sprawled out face down on the floor, not even bothering to move. Erika started tugging her to her feet, Eri right on her heels.

“What did you do?” Makoto stared at the splinters that used to be a door in shock.

“You know, that didn’t hurt one bit.” The now upright Reina wiped a smudge of dirt from her cheek, leaning lightly against Erika.

Aibon walked over, poking Reina in the shoulder. “With the force that you hit the door, you should have dislocated something.”

“I’m telling you, it doesn’t-.” A scream from upstairs interrupted Reina’s complaint and the group took off, spotting some stairs in the next room.

The mob followed the noises to a catwalk high above the conveyor belts and furnaces of the factory they were in. The sight that greeted them was a frantic Nono being slowly pulled into a deep shadow and Yui, with her tail wrapped tightly around a railing, trying desperately to pull her free.

Without thinking, Reina marched over and grabbed Nono’s arm, effortlessly yanking her out of harm’s way. With nothing to keep her balanced, Yui fell to the ground in a heap. Reina scooped both girls up and walked casually back to the gaping group of do-gooders.

“Um, okay, that was….something.” Even Miki couldn’t say anything witty.

“It was waiting for us.” Yui panted out, seeming comfortable in her place under Reina’s arm.

“In the shadows?” Reina asked, setting both girls gently back on the ground and stepped back into the group.

“No, it is the shadows.” Nono suddenly dropped to the ground, something dark shooting just over her head and narrowly missing impaling Yui, who back flipped out of the way.

“What are we supposed to do about it?” Yossui asked, shuffling the ‘unarmed’ mob into the safety of the stairwell.

“Just hold him still, I’ll do the rest!” It had Nono’s voice, but the person who was speaking was very obviously not Nono. Eyes glowing, the undead girl began making deliberate motions with her hands, signing runes in the air.

Acting mostly on instinct of the commands, Yui and Reina began to circle around the room, searching for the right shadow. A black fist darting out from a darkened corner was deftly caught by Yui’s quick tail. Then the hand started pulling her in.

“Ah! Help!” Yui dropped to all fours and dug her claws into the ground, slowing her trip backwards. The noise her efforts made had everyone wincing in pain and grabbing their ears, even the shadow man.

Reina took advantage of his distraction by grasping his arm and yanking him into the open. He was tall, standing a towering six and a half feet, and thin as a rail. Reina twisted his arm behind his back and had him kneeling on the ground, ready for Nono to do with as she pleased. He struggled valiantly against her hold, but Reina was much stronger.

“I just need another second.” Nono gritted her teeth, her voice giving the effect that another person was talking just behind her.

“Well hurry up!” Reina strained against her wriggling captive.

Nono made a motion as if she was pulling the air towards her and Reina felt the shadow man beginning to, literally, slip through her fingers. At first she was alarmed, but then realized that it was Nono’s doing. The shadow started screaming frantically in another language as fear set in.

Suddenly, he flew right out of Reina’s hold, straight at Nono’s body, and disappeared somewhere inside her. The force of the impact sent Nono to the ground in a heap.

“Nono!” Aibon was by her side in an instant, checking over her friend. She was a little upset to find that she wasn’t breathing. “Wake up!” Forgetting for the moment that her powers were healing, Aibon struck the center of Nono’s chest hard, relieved when the older girl started coughing.

“Ow.” Nono dully got out between breaths. Aibon gently hugged her friend, careful not to hurt her anymore.

“Are you alright? You kinda had us worried.” Miki crouched down beside the two, lightly touching Nono’s hair, a sign that she had been more worried than previously indicated.

“Yeah, I’m okay, just wasn’t expecting that to happen.” Nono pushed Aibon away and slowly got to her feet, rubbing her back gingerly. “Ah, that’s going to bruise.”

“I’ll fix it later.” Aibon waved her hand, taking three of Nono’s fingers in a gentle grip; that something passed between them again.

For a minute, the group all just stood around looking at each other, “Um, now what?” Yossui scratched the back of her head, shoving a hand in her pocket.

“Um, home?” Erika started walking down the stairs, “Work’s over, the day is done, and I’m hungry. Hmm, maybe a western restaurant instead.”

“Ooo! Western? Count me in!” Yui bounded down after her, nearly running into Erika’s shoulder.

After that, the others all started to break up. Miki invited everyone for yakiniku on her and Makoto, Reina, and Eri, who’d been unusually quiet the whole day, agreed. Rika begged off, saying that she had plans and Yossui just wasn’t hungry. Aibon and Nono said that they were just going to head back home and sleep. Their answer brought shock and horror.

“The terrible Two Top aren’t hungry? What is the world coming to?” Makoto giggled, poking Nono in the side.

“Well, at least I’ll leave the restaurant with my wallet in tact.” Miki patted the two on the head as she passed.

“Not if I have anything to say about it.” Makoto was quick on her heels with the remaining Rokkies not far behind.

Aibon and Nono took a cab from the first street corner they came across and rode in silence to their shared apartment. In silence, they rode the elevator to their floor, entered their home, and took off their shoes by the door. By unspoken agreement, they began stripping off their clothes on the way to the bedroom, leaving them in a trail behind them and only pausing when it was necessary.

Finally naked, both girls stood in Aibon’s bedroom in front of her queen size bed and just stared at each other. There was no fear or uncertainty, only confidence and decisiveness. Nono reached out to gently caress Aibon’s cheek, and they fell into each other with passion.

---The ending.... it's just.... I dunno...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2006, 04:55:35 AM »
W looooove <3

REINA BASH! REINA BASH~! -thinking hulk when it comes to super strength-

Still wondering what Rika and Yossie's powers are <3

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2006, 05:22:16 AM »
Reina's way hotter than the hulk, although I could see her as a lovely shade of green.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2006, 06:31:16 PM »
[imagines Reina-Hulk screaming "RAWRR!!"] XDXD that's amusing XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2006, 07:25:51 AM »
I haven't felt very good for a while now and as such I'm putting off writing anything new, at least on my existing stories. Big loss, right? I'll get back to things when my illness clears up.

Even though she was aware, Aibon didn’t open her eyes until she was fully awake. Her first sight of the morning was her best friend sprawled out on her stomach, naked, beside her; the sheets pulled only over her bottom half. Aibon’s brows furrowed at the bruises covering her smooth back. She’d have to do something about that.

Aibon leaned over and pressed her lips to Nono’s shoulder, the warmth of her skin bringing back memories of the night before, and lightly blew a stream of air down the damaged smoothness. Aibon felt the girl shiver underneath her, but watched the bruises fade into nothing. Satisfied, she settled back to continue watching her new lover sleep.

Just as she was starting to think that she should wake Nono and have a repeat performance of the night before, the alarm clock went off. Aibon sighed and reached across Nono to turn it off, noticing that the older girl had rolled over on her back, but appeared to still be sleeping. When she went to lie back down, though, she felt Nono’s arms wrap tightly around her and pull her down on top of her. A kiss pressed against her throat.

“Good morning. How did you sleep?” It was good to see Nono didn’t regret anything.

“Well, not very good, since you kept me up all night. Maybe we should take the day off to ‘talk’ about it.” Both giggled, wishing that they could really do that.

“We’ve got two hours until we have to be anywhere.” Nono said seriously, making her lover blush. None the less, Aibon allowed Nono to push her over and back into the blankets.

And two and a half hours later, the duo was walking into the dance studio, facing a very angry Yaguchi, “Where the hell have you two been!?”

“Um, traffic?” Nono laughed nervously, “You can’t kill me, Tsunku would be mad.”

“I would be mad.” Aibon stepped in front of her lover protectively.

“Ha!” Yaguchi scoffed, “You wish I liked you that much. Now, get to work! Your ass is mine for the rest of the day.” Nono whimpered, frightened for her life.

----I think I'm going to sleep now...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »
"Your ass is mine for the rest of the day." Got me the most XD

W love <3...

Now I'm assuming you're moving on to the other characters (Yossie + Rika? :] ) for the other chapters... Unless you're still going through the W love for now o_O; Oh well. Keep writing! <3

Offline kazitakato

• "There's my opinion, and the wrong opinion"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
ok, so let me get this straight.....Aibon can heal ppl, Nono can trap these "things", shadowmen watever, Reina is The Hulk and Yui has a tail?? Oh, she's sum kind of human-cat, Catwoman??? wat happened to Halle Berry?? (Ok, bad joke)

anyway, gud luck and get well soon.......

spreading the usa-chan love....i mean darkness(thanks to JFC)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2006, 07:37:18 PM »
It's rndmn rndmn rndmn! With a random chappie For You~!
....I need to go to work now...

“I’m not in love with Yoshizawa-san!” Yui stomped her foot cutely, scowling at a laughing Erika.

“Then why do you flirt with her every chance you get?” Erika glanced up at the monitor, seeing Rika nodding to someone off camera, and then singing her line over again. They were each supposed to go over the song until they got it. Rika had been at this for twenty minutes and was still on the third line; it seemed Tsunku hated her voice more than usual today.

“Because it’s funny!” Pouting, Yui sat down on the sofa hard next to her friend, almost yowling when she sat on her tail. “I hate this thing!”

Erika winced sympathetically, reaching out to pet the offending appendage, “Aw, I don’t think it likes you much either, for all the trouble it’s giving you.” All day Yui had been slamming her tail into doors, having people step on it, or getting it caught on something. It was obviously driving her crazy.

Yui shivered in surprise at Erika’s touch, “Ooo, you’re cold. I can feel it through my fur.” she reached out to lay her hand on Erika’s arm; “You’re freezing!” she quickly amended.

“Am I?” the older girl looked down at herself, “I actually feel kinda warm.”

“You’re, like, five degrees!” Yui pressed her hand to Erika’s forehead, moving to within an inch of her face, and feeling no heat at all, “It’s like your blood is cold.”

“What are you doing?” Rika said from the doorway, making both jump.

“She’s cold.” Yui answered lamely, watching her leader raise an eyebrow.

“Okay… Erika’s next.” the aforementioned Erika sprung out of her seat and darted away from the uncomfortable atmosphere.

Rika sat down next to Yui who cleared her throat nervously. In silence, they watched Erika sing, and when she was done, Yui took her place and Erika tried unsuccessfully to make conversation. When training was over, the three set off to their shared dressing room, still in uncomfortable silence.

“Okay! I’ll prove something weird is going on!” Yui marched the rest of the way down the hall and entered the room. The other two heard her tearing apart something and slowly followed, peeking cautiously around the door frame. A clothes hanger clipped Erika’s ear, causing her to yelp and pull back around the corner, landing on her butt.

Yui stumbled out of the disaster zone brandishing a thermometer like a weapon. Nobody was sure where it had come from, “Open your mouth.” Yui demanded, staring at Erika with a demented expression.

Eyes wide, Erika started to crab walk backwards; Rika watched in amusement. She was fairly sure Yui wouldn’t hurt her.

“You know, there’s another place I can stick this.” Yui waved the thermometer threateningly.

Erika immediately stopped moving backwards and sat up straight, clamping her knees together and opening her mouth obediently. Yui happily crouched beside her, placing the thermometer under her tongue. Erika closed her mouth and the three waited quietly.

“…”

“…”

“…”

The beeping of the thermometer echoed loudly in the hallway and Yui reached out to snatch it from Erika’s mouth. She brought it to her face and squinted at the small numbers, “Hmm, 7°C. That’s cold.”

“No way does it say that.” Rika walked over to see, taking the device from Yui, “Wow, 7°C, go figure.”

“Maybe it has to do with my powers.” Erika shrugged, “Like, maybe it’s ice.” Yui and Rika stared at her, “Um, just a thought.” Suddenly, she realized that her breath was visible and for a minute, the three just watched it condense in the air.

“Well, I’m hungry.” Yui said; standing and beginning to walk away. Rika was quick to follow her, leaving Erika still sitting on the ground in bewilderment.

She looked around and noticed that she was alone in the hallway, then slowly got to her feet. “Hey guys, wait up!”

---And there you go! Review for me my pretties! Review!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2006, 09:00:19 PM »
Pretty reviewer 1~!

Erika x Yui turns my insides into skittles :3 It's that sweet <3

Erika having ice powers is awesome, knew it from when Yui first said that Erika was extremely cold XD Now I'm wondering if there's someone on the team who's really hot -no pun intended- XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion ~single version~