JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren

Author Topic: (Artist) SE7EN  (Read 12338 times)

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Kor] SE7EN Thread
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »
he's not debuting this month

he's just finishing filming of his drama Goong S, and he's gonna prepare for his concert in April, and directly after that he's gonna fly to the US and shoot the music video for his US single.

Then he'll go back to Japan for June-July, to promote a new single as well as a new japanese concert tour.

Expect Se7en to successfully debut around august-december this year.

Also he'll be featured on Amerie's album when it drops April 28. :D

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
[Kor] SE7EN Thread
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »
Hmm, I think I read it in Wiki or the site that is watching his American debut/career, they said March. That's odd.
But counting as you just posted the whole schedule, it seems believable.

Man, I was really excited this month too. :T

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] SE7EN Thread
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »

Woot Se7en feat. Lil'Kim
sound nice
It will be out on 10th March 2009

for those who want's to win a date with him => http://www.se7enworldwide.com/

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 12:44:50 AM »

Whole MV.
No dancing ;_; sigh. Oh Se7en, please don't become the new Bi Rain *cries*

-O_sLaVe

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 03:50:32 AM »
i totally think there's going to reveal something big at these parties. maybe an album?! i hope!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/a_taste_of_se7ens_us_single_release_parties/

-O_sLaVe

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
Se7en on BET
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »

Se7en on BET  :shocked

Se7en's music video "Girls, featuring LiL Kim" will premiere tomorrow on BET's 106 & Park at 6PM (The First Asian Artist to ever have their MV Premiered on BET!). After the premiere, the music video will go into rotation on BET - So make sure to show support by going to BET.COM and requesting the music video, which should grab "Girls" a few more slots on the MV rotation.

In addition to the premiere of "Girls," I've just received confirmation that Johnny Wright will be co-managing Se7en alongside Red Queen Media, to take Se7en to the next level. For those of you unfamiliar with Johnny Wright, he's managed some of the biggest stars in America, including: New Kids on the Block, The Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Stevie Brock, Ciara, The Jonas Brothers, and Menudo.

And finally... rumor has it that Se7en will be collaborating on a track with Justin Timberlake

Source Allkpop.com
any comments
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 01:50:44 AM »
^ I think Se7en's finally doin big things<3

http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/vote-for-se7en/
Quote from: ^

Okay, y’all, you know how I used to work for Allkpop and I still got ties with them. I’ve been asked, and I gladly obliged because I really think this is important.

Please, please, please vote for Se7en on BET’s countdown charts so he is featured again. This is not just for, in my opinion, the most talented R&B singer in Korea, but for all the Asians out there. We all know that Koreans like BoA and Se7en are doing other Asians who want to make it in America a favor by using their talent, ability, and money to make it here in the Music industry.

So this is is especially important if you’re an Asian America with hopes to make it in the music industry. Think about it. If you help Se7en now, Se7en gets big, he paves the way (with BoA) for Asians here in America… and hey! You no longer have to waste $2,000 on that plane ticket back to your homeland just to try and make it there.

So please, vote for Se7en! To quote Kitty (a.k.a. Babil0v3) of Allkpop,

Quote from: ^
If Asians could get Rain on TIMES 100 Influential, they can make Se7en win (on BET)

And in case you didn’t know, I don’t like Rain T_T I don’t think he deserved it. So please, vote for Se7en<3 because I totally think he deserves it! You can vote as many times as you want (there is no limit!), so while you chat with your friends or read my awesome posts, please do so!

>>Vote here!<<

Se7en’s world primeire of hs MV was yesterday on BET, so if you missed it and would like to see it again on one of the biggest music shows for R&B and Rap, then just keep voting!

-O_sLaVe

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Artist) SE7EN
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 08:57:50 AM »
Good news ladies!

Se7en reveals tracklist for new mini-album

Reporter : Lynn Kim
Editor : Jessica Kim

Korean singer Se7en, who will be making a comeback to the local music scene next week, has unveiled the tracklist from his new record on his official homepage (http://www.hello7.com).

According to a press release by agency YG Entertainment (YG) on Tuesday, the singer revealed the tracklist from his upcoming mini-album earlier this morning including a twenty-second teaser of the song "Digital Bounce," which features Big Bang member T.O.P.

The mini-album will be composed of seven tracks; "Intro - Reset", "Digital Bounce", "Better Together" (title track), "I'm Going Crazy", "Money Can't Buy Me Love", "Drips" and "Roller Coaster."

The new album was produced by YG's main record producer Teddy, who penned the title track, as well as other new producers recruited by the agency this year.

"It would not be an exaggeration to say that Se7en is making a new debut through this album and there will be big changes both musically and appearance-wise," explained an official at YG.

Se7en, whose real name is Choi Dong-wook, trained under YG Entertainment for four years before making his debut in 2003 with the album "Just Listen."

He became popular throughout Asia, releasing four full-length albums in Korea and seven singles in Japan. His last album release in Korea was in 2006, the fourth record "Se7olution."

In 2006, he went over to the U.S. to break into the global music scene and started collaborating with noted record producers such as Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. He has yet to achieve notable success there.

Se7en's new album will be released in Korea on July 21.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 09:11:54 AM »

I listened older stuff from Se7en a lot and compared to those albums this isn't as good as imo. It's still pretty good tho and liking T.O.P's rap in digital bounce  :)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »

Another song from the new album. I quite like this one, better than the digital bounce :) The part where they sampled Girls doesn't quite fit the song imo, but might be cos I overlistened that song some time ago  XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »
dope new MV

who is the co-star?? she's HOT!

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »
She's Se7en's girlfriend Park Han-byul.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 06:23:29 AM »
Mad props NAZ.

My eye for beauty already made a thread :D http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25454.0

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »

I'm going crazy is my fav track of the album and the perf was solid as usual. Se7en is one of those singers whose live perf's sound almost the same as the album tracks.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 08:58:27 AM »
AIBUTT meets SE7EN :lol:

2012/01/01/18 女子力cafe~あいすくりーす~

DOWNLOAD

see at around 50 minute mark, he's babbling about his fans at the concert and making these girly screams and Aibutt wasn't impressed, like doing some pity clap/laugh :rofl: methinks she likes girl groups better!!!!!!!

Yes. Those caps I made are misleading :P

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 09:30:02 AM »
Se7en is back!

I'm surprised that JYP decided to help out a YG artist!

Offline limluetao

• ecchi
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
Se7en/T.O.P love XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren