JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Love conquers age  (Read 12173 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: Love conquers age
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 06:29:34 PM »
We talked for a few more minutes before the waitress brought out the dinnerof yakiniku. I've never really had it before, but I've heard from some friends in college that it was good. I saw that the waitress had brought out two pots of yakiniku to the table. Before I could get some food, Miki had her eyes pierced directly at me. I hesitated for a minute before Aya picked out some food as well.

"Don't let Miki get to you," she said.

"Can't believe you're afraid of Miki," Yuko said to me.

"Who wouldn't be?" I asked.

We ate for a few minutes before I felt my hand being gripped by Yuko. Out of all the things that could happen right at the moment, I couldn't think of a thing to say to her. I began to sweat a little bit before Miki smiled evil-like. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Can't think of anything to say to your girlfriend?"

"Actually," I said, "the words 'future wife' would be more like it."

Yuko looked at me, knowing that I was going to get beat up for sure. Instead, she smiled and kissed me in front of the two girls. One of my eyes looked over at Aya, who was inching closer to Miki. She was about to kiss her, before Miki shoved Aya away. Me and Yuko broke our kiss before we were about to leave.

"Where are you two going?" Aya asked.

"Nowhere," Yuko answered.

Me and Miki went outside for a few minutes as Yuko and Aya paid the bill. Miki looked over at me and shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?" she asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "I thought you liked Aya."

"I don't need your help with it."

"Probably because I helped with everyone else."

"Like I said, I don't need your help."

"Why not? You probably like me as well?"

That was when I felt a really cold chill down my spine. Miki had her face close to mine and was about to knock me out. I didn't look her in the eyes, I looked at her eyebrows, which were in 'death-stare' mode. She would have gone ahead and knocked me out, if it weren't for Aya and Yuko coming out fo the restaurant.

"What are you doing to my husband?" Yuko asked Miki.

"Husband?" Miki asked. "You guys aren't married."

"We was about to go to a wedding chapel to do that," Yuko replied. "Why don't you two come with us?"

"We'll pass," Miki said.

"Awww..." Aya replied. "Maybe we should get married too, Miki."

"We just work together."

"We'll see about that when I done with you."

Me and Yuko waved goodbye to the duo before we went back to my house. I would have went ahead and took her home, but I didn't say anything about it. We went home and sat down, before Yuko told me she had to go shoot a video the next morning. Looks like my alone time with Yuko was pretty much shot.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner," she said.

"Probably because we were too busy with Miki and Aya," I replied.

"Actually I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"For telling them off."

"Well, I hate to tell you, but..."

"But what?"

"I actually meant what I said."

"You mean..you actually want to marry me?"

"I do..but not right now."

"Good." She wrapped her arms around me and began to kiss me. "We'll talk about marriage tomorrow."

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
The next morning, I woke up and found Yuko gone. No worries, since I knew that she would eb gone early in the morning. She had left me a note, saying that she would be back later on in the evening.

That was when trouble reared its ugly head...

First, Kei-chan came by this morning. There wasn't any problems there, but there was something she wanted to show me. There were pictures of her and Yuko when they were dating. "What's that for?" I asked.

"Those were the days," Kei smiled.

"I hate to ask but..do you still love her?"

Kei looked at me, almost ready to cry. I know I said something that I shouldn't, but I knew that I had to know. That was when both of our hearts broke simultaneously. "I stilll love her," she said. "I'll always love her."

"I'm sorry Kei-chan," I said. "I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I don't know..but I love her too."

"I know you do..but there's something else."

"What is it?"

"Well..I can't."

"What is it? You can tell me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"I mean..ever since you and Yuko got together, I've been kinda jealous."

"I forgive you for it."

"Well, I'll just say it. I'm beginning to like you."

"At least you said it before you kissed me."

"You mean like Gottsan?"

"Definitely."

We laughed for awhile before I saw a different look in Kei-chan's eyes. It wasn't the same look that Gottsan gave me before she kissed me. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Kei-chan would probably steal me away from Yuko. "Can I ask you a personal question?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered, "what is it?"

"It's kind of a silly question, but can I kiss you?"

"How couldn't I have guessed that?"

Before we could say anything else, my telephone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello, darling."

Uh-oh.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
"Oh! Hi..Yuko," I said.

"So, what are you doing?" she asked me. I could sense that something would go awry in the next few minutes talking to her. She had caught me just before Kei-chan and I were about to kiss.

"Nothing right now," I answered.

"Nothing?" she asked.

"Well, Kei's with me."

"What's she done to you now?"

"Nothing...yet."

"You know why she's here, right?"

"Um...actually, no."

"Baka, she's here so you won't cause any trouble."

"I heard that, darling." Kei-chan said over the phone. She was beside me and the phone as we both began to laugh. "We were just talking about you."

"About what?" Yuko asked.

"About sharing you," Kei-chan replied.

"Where is he?"

"Your boyfriend? I don't know." Kei-chan winked at me as I went over to the kitchen for some coffee. "I think he just left."

"If I ever get my hands on him..."

"I'll date him for you."

"Kei-chan.." I heard the phone click off as Kei went into the kitchen. "How do you put up with her?" she asked me.

"I should ask the same thing," I told her.

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"No...why?"

"Wanna have lunch?"

"Sure, but don't get any ideas."

"Why's that?"

"Do I really need to tell you?"

'Don't worry, if she comes, I'll tell her off."

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2007, 09:42:02 PM »
Several weeks later...

I remember going to Yuko's house to pick her up to take her to a radio interview. It was supposed to be a simple interview and we would have the entire day to ourselves. That's what I thought would happen today.

Boy, was I wrong.

It started with me knocking at the door. That's when I heard voices. I could have sworn I heard Kei-chan inside, but that wasn't who I saw opening the door. It was Yuko's friend Atsuko Inaba, and there was something else about her. Something that made me close my eyes.

"Please put your shirt on," I said.

"Let me explain.." she began to explain.

"Is that you, honey?" Yuko called from inside.

I didn't say anything. I waited for Yuko to come to the door before she saw me with my eyes closed. "What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Tell your friend to cover up," I said.

"Sorry." Inaba left the two of us as I slowly began to open my eyes a little.

"Is she gone?" I asked Yuko.

"It's her fault," Yuko told me, concerning Inaba. "She spilled something on herself and she's using my washing machine."

"Why now?" I asked.

"What was you thinking I was doing?"

Apparently, Inaba had been at Yuko's house hours before I came over. After several hours of paryting the night before, Inaba had come over again this morning. She had someohow spilled something on her new clothes, which she spent a good amount of money for.

"They're going to make us late," I told Yuko.

"We could leave her," Yuko said, going outside.

"Good idea." I took her hand as we ran toward my car, leaving her house. As we sped away, I saw Inaba peeking out the door screaming at us. "Get back here! My clothes are almost done!"

A few minutes later, we were at the radio station. As we went inside, I saw another sign of my troubles happening in the most surprising form, make it two surprising forms. It was Yossie and her friend Ayaka Kimura(whom Yossie introduced me to after spotting me almost immediately as I went inside the station).

"Don't bother with them," Yuko said. "They'll just annoy you."

"We just want to talk to him," Ayaka smiled.

"Nothing wrong with that, right?" Yossie asked.

"Fine." Yuko had her arms crossed as she began to walk away. She signaled to me to keep a close eye with them. I looked over at Yossie and Ayaka, who were smiling. I should have went ahead and went with Yuko, to save the trouble.

"So, how's your relationship?" Yossie asked me.

"Good," I answered.

"You know, you could make it better."

"I think it's better by itself."

"Really?"

That's when I asked the really dumb question knowing that Yossie was considered to be the "pimp" in H!P, for her tomboyish charming ways. If I had known, I would have caught myself before asking it. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"She's dated some of the girls, you could do the same," she said.

"Not me," I said.

"What about Gottsan?"

"Forget about her."

"I think I have an idea you could date with."

"I told you, I don't want anybody else."

"Hello!" someone called out. It was Yossie's friend, Rika.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2007, 10:39:30 PM »
Yossi's trying to get him to date other H!P members? That's definitely strange.

"Good idea." I took her hand as we ran toward my car, leaving her house. As we sped away, I saw Inaba peeking out the door screaming at us. "Get back here! My clothes are almost done!"
:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »
I have an idea for the dirsction of the story..I like to make our main character and make him a gigolo working for Yuko..what do you think guys?

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »
I think I want his job  :rofl:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2007, 12:40:21 AM »
^ Agreed. :lol:

Question is though, how would he feel about doing that job? After all, he's all googly for Yuko and all.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2007, 08:55:27 PM »
"Rika! Just in time!" Yossie said.

"You sure about this?" Rika asked Yossie, concerning me.

"Yep," Yossie smiled. "Grab him."

Before I could do anything, I had my mouth covered up by Rika and unfortunately was hit by Yossie.

That was the last thing I remembered..

"You awake now, darling?" I heard from another world.

I woke up and saw the person who I thought would never betray me..I began to shake my head, because I never believed it.

It was her, Yuko Nakazawa.

"What are you doing?" I asked Yuko.

"I have to admit, I never thought you would figure it out yet," Yuko said. She was dressed in red, all in red. "I'm sorry it has to be like this."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your master, that's who!" she screamed. "Think of it as your new job."

"What do you mean?"

"You will now be working for me," she smiled. "I want you to start sleeping with every girl in H!P."

"What?" I asked.

"You will sleep with every girl in H!P, before I let you go."

I have to admit, it's like a dream come true. To be able to sleep with every girl in H!P would be any male wota's dream. I would be mad at Yuko right now, but who cares? I was ready to get started.

"So, you ready to pay off your debt?" Yuko asked.

"Why not?" I smiled.

"Here's the names and addresses." Yuko handed me a black book, which I put in my pocket and began to leave. Not before, I was grabbed by the arm by Yuko. "Have fun, darling."

"Oh, I will," I said.

I began to look at the first page, which brought a smile to my face..I've been with her before.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 04:14:54 AM »
Kidnapped by Rika and Yossi???  I dunno if that would scare me or turn me on. :lol:

But wait, as much as it IS a fanboy's dream to be able to do something like this...does this mean that Yuko didn't really feel for him the way that he felt about her? :dunno:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: Love conquers age(Chapter 1: Gottsan's night)
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2007, 12:41:27 AM »
"Hello?" she asked.

"It's me," I said.

She opened the door and saw me, the one person she had her time with before. I began to kiss her passionately as I closed the door. She stopped me for a moment. "I thought you were with.." she said.

I shut her with another kiss, to which she never resisted.

She wrapped her arms around me as we went toward the couch. Every kiss I tasted had her tongue going deeper into my throat. It was such sweet ecstacy as I began to feel something rubbing me. I didn't know what it was until she let go of me for a minute as she let her hair down.

I looked and saw something 'down there'..was it a bulge?

She unbuttoned her jeans and I couldn't believe it...

I have to admit, I should have taken her when she made her moves on me after the movies weeks earlier. She would have been a terrific girlfriend..no, make that a sex toy.

I looked beside her and smiled, which she returned the favor. "So, what took you so long?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered. "Can we do it again?"

"Are you sure you could handle it?"

"I believe I can now.."

"Really? Then let's see if you've learned anything."

I left her house several hours later. She stopped me as I turned around. "Call me anytime, sexy," she said. She kissed me before I got a call from someone that I haven't seen before.

"Hey, can you come over?" she asked.

"I guess so. Give me a few minutes."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »
It was such sweet ecstacy as I began to feel something rubbing me. I didn't know what it was until she let go of me for a minute as she let her hair down.

I looked and saw something 'down there'..was it a bulge?

She unbuttoned her jeans and I couldn't believe it...
Ah??? :o

DA MAN!!! :wahaha:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way