JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing

Author Topic: Beautiful Melody  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Beautiful Melody
« on: March 07, 2007, 06:00:43 AM »
Prelude: Beauty 9ki

"Kireiuta Ayuri."

It was one girl. One girl alone. The only winner of the ninth generation auditions for Morning Musume. She's sixteen, quite old for a new member. She's quiet, too. But not because she's shy. This girl has a secret. A secret that nobody in Hello! Project knows. A secret that only she knows.

Every day, she would wear the same clothes. A green beanie, red trackpants with a single pocket at the front, and a blue top with a white Treble Clef on it. Her hair is silky and black, and it falls just below her shoulders. Her eyes are black with just a hint of green.

She never speaks to the others. Her voice is slow and deep, a little like Iida Kaori's. But Kireiuta Ayuri makes even Kamei Eri and Iida Kaori seem normal. When asked a question, she would always reply "Maybe.". She doesn't sing too much. During her dubet single, Suteki na Mirai wa Akogare, she only got one solo line.

During practice, Niigaki Risa asked her if she played an instrument. Kireiuta Ayuri replied "Flute." Risa was rather taken aback, so she asked if she could listen to Kireiuta Ayuri play. She replied "I will never play that destructrous instrument ever again.". That was the most she'd ever said. Takahashi Ai laughed and asked whether Kireiuta Ayuri was really bad that she couldn't even stand herself playing it. As for an answer, it is sometimes better if you slap someone squarely on the face.

What she did when she was at the studio; where she lived; what she liked.. Nobody knew. They just thought she was acting this way because she had not been in the group for very long.

Fans wondered why she had gotten into Morning Musume. Even Tsunku wasn't sure, though he had been with the previous seven auditions. There was something about the girl. You couldn't help but like her.

She was not the prettiest member, she was not the best dancer, her singing wasn't awesome but it wasn't ear grinding either. She was your average sixteen year old girl from Japan. Except that none of the above statements were true. She had a secret. It was part of the reason she had gotten into Morning Musume. It was part of the reason why everyone liked her. Unknown to her fellow idols, Kireiuta Ayuri was not at all what she seemed to be.

At school in Japan, kids learn about maths, science, kanji, and everything else. But there are some fields they do not educate in. Those fields are crucial. Stuff you need to know.

Now, who guess what a Horez is?

If you thought somewhere along the lines of a non-human being from another dimention that appears as a person and is something that is known for it's killing of children, defeatation of heroes and the ability to controll people, then you're right.

--------------

Notes:

-Don't know what a Treble Clef is? Google or Wiki it.
-1st gen didn't audition. They lost a Sharan Q ASAYAN thing.
-By the way, a Horez is not something you would see in Harry Potter.
-Real chapter one will be up sometime soon. I want feedback XD I don't care if it's good or bad :P And I know this is really short, the actual chapters will be longer.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:23:33 AM »
Interesting, I'm not sure what to think yet.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:40:59 AM »
The story is intriguing. Definitely want to see how it progresses.

-1st gen didn't audition. They lost a Sharan Q ASAYAN thing.
Actually, they did. It was on ASAYAN that Sharan Q held auditions (the "thing") for a new female singer in which the members of the 1st gen participated (and lost).

When you "try out" for something the way that the 1st Gen girls tried out for the "Sharan Q thing" on ASAYAN, you are said to be "auditioning" for it.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:55:34 AM »
What I mean is that they didn't audition for Morning Musume, and they didn't win the audition :P
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 01:59:02 AM »
*is lurking this until more people come about*

*but really likes the prospect of this, and hopes to see more*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 05:12:09 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;323912
What I mean is that they didn't audition for Morning Musume, and they didn't win the audition :P
Yeah, when you put it that way... :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Beautiful Melody
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 03:52:52 PM »
*lurks with tanachan*

You've got me interested...where is this going...wtf is a horez....flutes....ah my microwave pasta is ready...mmm maderines

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing