JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Otona no Usu Ri

Author Topic: The darkest secret  (Read 8309 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: The darkest secret
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 07:27:15 PM »
I took her somewhere quiet so we wouldn't be disturbed. Ironically enough, we weren't only but four blocks from where everything happened. Another ironic thing was that, I still had my gun with me as well.

We went inside and saw two familiar people to us. It was Yui's friends(and lovers) Rika and Erika. We went to the private booth and sat down. "I didn't think you guys would be here tonight," I said.

"We didn't either," Erika said. "It's almost like you want to ruin our date."

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't realize."

"Don't worry about it," Rika said. "Why don't you have something to drink?"

"I could use something right now," I said.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Rika said. "Yui, why don't you come with me?"

"All right," Yui smiled. "Back in a few," she said to me. She kissed me lightly before walking hand in hand with Rika. I went to the bar and got me a glass of sake.

I really don't know how or why I started to drink. Maybe the reason for all the pain that I was going through with the parents. I'll probably only drink a couple of glasses, but that would be it. That would also be the very few times that I would drink.

"I didn't know that you drink," Erika said.

"I really don't drink much," I said. "Just when I feel bad."

"You didn't seem to be that way earlier," Erika smiled.

"What?"

"When you was looking at me."

"I don't deny that."

"Good." She had slipped her hand under the table and put it on my leg. I could feel a shiver going up my spine. She began to move it toward the button of my pants.

"Wait..I thought you're with Rika."

"She won't mind. She's with your girl, Yui."

"Do you girls..?"

"Of course."

I could feel my mouth beginning to get dry. I knew that there was something about Yui, but not like this. I should have done something to Erika this morning, but not with Rika around.

"There's a private room over there," Erika said, pointing towards the other side of the bar.

I gulped the last of my sake and took Erika's hand. "Let's go."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 06:35:54 AM »
Next up...perv chapter? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 08:00:09 PM »
@JFC: check out the perv section. it's already there.

After what seemed to be hours, we finally left the private room and waited for Rika and Yui to rejoin us. We didn't say anything until they got back, probably because we were spent out over what just happened between us. As I saw Rika fixing her shirt, I began to wonder if I should go ahead and make out with her next.

No,I thought. I won't let myself do that, ever.

"So, did you miss me?" Yui asked, as she kissed me.

"Not really," I said.

"I guess you were busy with Erika now, was you?" Rika asked.

"Sorry to say our rooms were next to each other," I answered.

"Don't be," Erika said. "He enjoyed having his way with me."

"Is that so?" Yui asked. She had slipped a hand inside my pants before she slipped it out again.

"Why don't we go ahead and go home?" I asked. It was nothing more that I wanted to do, but just sleep after having three make-out seesions in one day.

"Well, okay." Rika led Erika out as me and Yui followed them. "Would have loved to hear what happened though."

"You wouldn't believe me," I said.

We all left the bar and began to go to our cars, when suddenly, four men came out and tried to rob us. "Gimme your money!" one man shouted.

"Get off me!" Rika shouted.

"Give us your keys!" another man yelled.

At that time, Yui had pulled the gun from my back and shot two people in the head. The remaining two men stopped and started running toward Yui and grabbed her. One guy smacked the gun away before Yui gave him a present, a can full of pepper spray.

I quickly grabbed the gun and fired. Unfortunately, it clicked.

I began to click the gun before I heard the familiar sound of the gun being cocked. I wasn't sure it Rika or Erika had guns, nor did I care. I was not only saving Yui again for the second time, but also Rika and Erika as well.

I fired the first bullet in the first guy's head before I walked over to the guy who got sprayed with pepper spray. I pointed the gun to his head before he stopped me. "Wait," the man said, "we didn't mean to do it, we just needed some money."

I didn't want to hear it anymore. I fired the bullet in him.

"Come on, let's go." I motioned for Yui to get in the car before Rika stopped us. "We'll see you guys tomorrow morning," she said.

"We'll see you then," Yui said.

A few minutes later, we got home and began to get ready for bed. I went ahead and plopped myself onto the bed and fell asleep instantly. It was the weirdest day in my life.

Three lovemaking sessions, and now four people dead.

This is going to be one hell of a day coming up tomorrow.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »
Wow they really have the worst luck, don't they! ;D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 12:44:15 AM »
4 dead? That's trouble just waiting to happen.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 01:59:22 PM »
Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and saw Yui gone. I began to panic, wondering if something had happened to her. I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen, where I saw a note:

I'm going back to my house to get a few things. Don't worry, I'll be back shortly.

xoxo Yui

I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she would be alright with her girlfriends watching over her. I went outside to get the morning paper. I didn't need to roll out the rest of the paper to read the headline:

7 people dead; Person and motive unknown

I didn't know why I would look at the paper yesterday if I had done the shootings that day. Guess paranoia struck me in the worst possible way. I skimmed through the paper to see if they found any leads or anything that would connect me to the shootings. All they had to show for it was a picture of the three guys I killed, covered in white sheets. They didn't show a picture of what happened last night, just a description.

I went back to my room and took the gun out of the box. I put it there, just before going to bed last night. It's the same gun I use when I'm working. Wonder what the cops would say to that if they wanted to ask me questions about it? They probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

Within a few minutes, I got some spare clothes and decided to take a shower. Least I had a little more energy than when I went home last night. My thoughts went back to last night in the private room. I could still hear Yui's moans(and also could be Rika's as well) fresh in my mind.

As soon as I turned off the shower, I heard the front door open. I wondered if some total stranger would come in and try to take me out. I should have gone ahead and got my gun before taking a shower. I ran to my bedroom and got my gun, loaded it, and waited for the person to come toward my bedroom. Sure, there would be blood, but I have ways of disposing of a body if I need to.

That was when a voice stopped me in my tracks. "I'm home! Where are you?"

"Sorry, I didn't know." I began to put the gun back in the box, before I saw Yui standing in my bedroom. She was still attractive as ever, even what had happened to her yesterday.

"Let me see it," Yui said, pointing toward the gun.

"Why?" I asked.

"Come on, let me see it." She took the gun from me and began moving it up and down her face, feeling the cold steel. "Can I have a gun?" she asked.

"I believe we can work something out," I smiled.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
For a second there I thought she was going to get shot by him, or she would accidentally shoot herself!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »
^ Ditto. o_o

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »
I took her out to a firing range, not far from the house. I began to use it frequently before I got a job as a security officer. If it wasn't for the job, I would have used it for my evil options. As we got out, we could smell the smoke from the firing guns. There wasn't many people over there, as it gave us enough time for me to give Yui some lessons.

I saw my instructor, who was finishing up a lesson with someone. He instantly knew me and motioned me over. "How have you been?" he asked. "I haven't seen you in quite a while."

"Can you teach her?" I asked, poiting to Yui.

"Of course, come on outside." We all went outside to the firing range, where the instructor showed Yui some points about firing a gun. I got myself a cup of coffee and watched Yui preparing herself to fire. I walked over and saw her fire her gun at the target. I was surprised to see that she hit the head part of the target every time, just like what she did last night.

"I'm impressed," the instructor said.

"That's what I say," I replied.

"Let's get you a different target, more far away." The instructor put out a new target and sent it far away. I was thinking that she would hit it at least once or twice. That was when I was taken by total surprise. I could see that she hit it every time.

I could see it from far away and I could not believe what I was seeing. Every bullet Yui had fired hit the head portion of the target. I looked at the instructor, who had the same look on his face. Something told me that she knew how to fire a gun a long time ago.

The instructor retrieved the target and gave it to Yui. I looked at the target, which had a big hole at the top. "Have you fired a gun before?" the instructor asked Yui.

"You could say that," she answered.

"Do you have a gun license?"

"That's why I'm here."

As the instructor and Yui left to fill out the paperwork, I got my gun out and began to fire at the target. I knew who I was firing the bullets at, since they would getting them soon. I looked over at Yui, who was coming outside with her new gun.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Just about," I answered.

"Take good care guys," the instructor said. "There's a lot of weirdos out there."

"Tell me about it," I said. Unfortunately, I never told him about the people I killed over the past twenty-four hours.

A few minutes later, we got in our car and took off. We were quiet for a few seconds before I spoke anything. "Why didn't you tell me you knew how to fire a gun?" I asked.

"You never asked," she smiled.

We both went somewhere out to eat, hopefully to avoid any trouble. Unfortunately, we always seem to be finding it these days. That was when someone grabbed me from behind. "Give me your money or I'll kill you," one person said.

I could feel the blade about to go deep into my back. I couldn't reach for my gun, thinking that it would set the guy off. He dragged me to an alleyway, almost like the same one from yesterday. I waited for Yui to follow me into the alley, but to no avail.

He led me into an abandoned building and closed the door. He then put the blade to my throat, ready to slash me with it. "How do I know you?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I read the paper, hearing that someone like you killed some of my people."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you kill them?" he asked, putting the blade closer to my throat.

"If I did, I would tell you." I waited for him to put the blade down before I would make a move. When he did, I took off for the other side of the room before he caught up with me and threw me down.

He tried to get his knife out before I took out my gun and shot him in the hand. He arched over before I shot him in the knee. He collapsed and was put his hand over my gun.

"You're..you're the guy who shot them," he said. That was the last thing he said.

I shot him in the head, with all of the bullets left.

I began to laugh. In times like this, having power to murder felt real good.

I walked out of the building, which was when I saw Yui. She led me out of the alley and put me in the car without any hesitation. I believe she let me go ahead and take care of the guy.

I went to the bathroom and held the door shut. I took one the razors from the wash basin and slashed my arm. I watched the blood trickle from my arm, as I heard the door open. I saw Yui, closing my bloody arm and hugging me.

"Yui..," I said.

"Shhh..," she said, putting her finger to her lips. She kissed me, lightly before deepening it. If I hadn't slashed my arm, I would have taken her in the bathroom.

Our passion for each other and our passion to murder people is a desire that will never go out.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
This would make an awesome movie!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 07:31:52 PM »
I wasn't sure how long I was in my bed, nor how I managed to get there. What I did notice was my arm being bandaged up from what I had done to it hours before. I got out of my bed and searched for Yui. It was when I heard gunshots that got me to run outside to see if anything happened to her.

To my surprise, she was hitting a picture of what seemed to be either her attacker or someone else. I stood and watched her fire round after round until there was a big whole in the picture. My mind went back to where we were at the firing range and she hit the target from afar. That was how good she was.

After she was finished, she turned around and saw me. She went over to me and smiled. I saw that she still had the gun in her hand. For a brief moment, I thought that she was going to point it at me. I don't know why I would think that. I mean, I'm her protector. Why would she do something like that to me?

"You want to shoot?" she asked.

"No thanks," I answered.

"Why not?"

"Maybe next time."

"What happened today?"

"I'm not sure. It seems that everybody's been trying to kill me these days."

"Do you think your dad would send those guys out to kill you."

"Of course not. He would probably kill those guys too."

"Do you have a picture of your dad?"

"Actually, there is one." I went back into the house and got the one remaining photo of my dad left. The rest of them I had burned or destroyed in some other fashion.

"Why don't you take some shots at him?" Yui asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Why not? You may meet up with him someday."

"I just hope he doesn't hurt you like he had done to me."

"He won't," Yui said, putting the gun in my hands. "As long as we're both alive, he'll never hurt us." She took the picture and put it in place. I looked at the picture from afar and knew that I had a vendetta to complete. I also knew that Yui had one as well, considering if her attacker was still alive.

She put her hands on top of mine, which was holding onto the gun as I began to fire. With each bullet into the picture, my mind bacame more clearer than it had been before. Never before was I more sure to take out my father than what I was doing right then.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 11:13:47 PM »
If he's not careful, his anger is going to take control of him, and he's gonna flip out like that Korean dude did at Virginia Tech.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 07:29:28 PM »
Later that night, I was sitting down watching TV, seeing if they said anything about the killings. Luckily, there wasn't anything about it as the news kept talking about the same junk as it always did every day. Yui was taking a shower as I drank a little sake that I had stored days earlier before I brought her home.

I was about to turn off the TV when I heard the shower stopped. I began to wonder if Yui was in the bathroom, cutting herself. I went to the bathroom, knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok. "Yui?" I asked.

"I'm in the bathtub," she said, "unless you want to come in."

"No thanks," I said. "I'll see you in a few."

I turned off the TV and went to the bedroom and got ready to go to bed. That was when Yui came out of the bathroom and met me in the bedroom. I looked at her, who was wearing a white top and light blue pajamas. If I could have looked closely, I could have seen that she had on white underwear.

"Are you ok?" Yui asked.

"I'm fine," I said. I was blushing a little bit and I could tell from Yui's smile that she knew what I was staring at her differently. There was nothing more that I wanted to do, but take her right there and then.

"I bet I know what you want," she smiled.

"Well, maybe tomorrow," I replied.

"I bet you wouldn't even make it half the night without me."

"I bet I could."

"We'll see about that."

Later that morning...

I couldn't tell what time it was, but I knew that I couldn't take it anymore. I was sweating and I couldn't go back to sleep. I looked over at Yui, who had her back turned to me. That was when I saw them, those white panties.

That was when I made my move

The next sound I heard was the telephone ringing hours later. I walked over to the living room and answered it. I looked at the clock which read 5:30 AM. "Hello?"

"This is your grandfather. I have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"I hate to call you this early, but your father's dead."

That was when everything fell apart or fell into place, so to speak. Luckily, neither myself or Yui had to face him after all.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »
I bet Yui had some of her people do it! You know she has people.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 11:58:54 PM »
"I hate to call you this early, but your father's dead."

That was when everything fell apart or fell into place, so to speak. Luckily, neither myself or Yui had to face him after all.
So like, what happens now? With the main target for his anger gone, will he be able to deal with all of that pent-up emotion in a good way? Or will he snap and go postal on a bunch of innocents?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 06:20:36 PM »
Chapter 5

Six weeks later...

Everything was going fine, almost for the first time ever. Yui and I have been serious all that time, as well as a little going-out time with Erika on the side. Yui knew about it, but she didn't mind me having a tryst with her best friend as well. Rika knew about it as well, but she didn't mind either, hoping that she would have her chance at me also.

The day that I got the phone call from my grandpa about my father beind dead pretty much changed everything. The next few days were like a whirlwind, with the funeral and all. Nobody said anything to me about what had happened with my father. I had finally got the news of him dying from a heart attack from one of his friends.

Nothing else happened after that, my mom never said a word to me or anyone else about it. I have been through that route for several years and could pretty much care less about it anymore. I knew they didn't want to have anything to do with me anyway, besides, I was the main point of why everybody in the family went their separate ways.

But, that's all in the past, or at least that's what I thought.

Erika had called me up, wanting to go to the mall with her. I would have said no, but the idiot workers at work wanting me to cover for them. I decided that they should get another doormat to work for them, since they just want to get their paycheck and go home.

Me and Erika had a great time, we had fun at the mall. We went to a clothing store and bought everything we could. At one point, Erika wanted me to come with her in the dressing room. I wanted to at first, but there were dozens of people in that one store alone. That didn't stop Erika from trying to pull me into the dressing room.

"Come on," she said.

"Not here," I said.

"Why not?"

"We'll get caught."

"So? It's part of the fun."

I looked at her and let go of her hand before I looked around a little bit more. A few minutes later, Erika came from behind me with her clothes and whispered, "I'm going to punish you when you get home."

"What are you going to do?" I laughed.

We laughed for a few minutes before paying our stuff and leaving the store. We haven't went far before someone was following us. It didn't scare me much until we went to the second floor of the mall. That was when I turned around and saw someone familiar to me, someone I haven't seen in quite sometime.

"Where have you been?" the person asked.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 08:06:51 PM »
^ I'm guessing it's Kei.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »
"I don't believe it.." I was looking at my aunt and uncle, who I haven't seen in almost a year and a half. It was a long story in itself to say the least. You see, there had been a lot of anger between everyone in my family. It mostly had to do with my sister leaving home and living with her fiancee.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We heard what happened last night," my aunt said. "We got a call from your grandfather."

"What happened?"

"He had a heart attack. Your mom's been hysterical ever since."

"Figures." I hated to be cold, but I bet he didn't die that way.

"So, who's your girlfriend?" my uncle asked.

"Oh, her.." I looked over to Erika, who was smiling at me. I knew I had to tell Yui about this when I got home. However, I knew I had some catching up to do with my relatives as well. "This is a friend of mine, Erika," I said.

"Don't you mean girlfriend?" Erika asked me.

"It's so good to see you again," my aunt said, hugging me. "We all missed you."

"You going to the funeral?" my uncle asked.

"I would, but I don't want to," I said.

"I know you two never got along, but it would make your mom feel better by going."

"Sorry, but to be honest, he doesn't deserve a funeral in my opinion."

"You don't want to be stubborn like him, don't you?" my aunt asked.

"I'm not like him at all!" I yelled. "Besides, grandpa hated him as well."

"Look, you don't have to stay for the entire thing," my uncle said. "Just talk to your mom for a few minutes and you can leave."

"Fine," I sighed. "When is it?"

"The viewing is tonight," my uncle explained, "with the funeral starting tomorrow."

"All right, I'll be there tomorrow."

"Why don't you go and see your mom?" my aunt asked.

"I will," I said. "I'm going in a few minutes."

"We'll see you tomorrow," my uncle said. "Please call us if you need anything."

As they walked away, I couldn't help but wonder where all the time went for the last year and a half, not seeing them. They lived about a two-hour drive from my house and I didn't have the time to drive over there and talk to them.

"Are we going now?" Erika asked me.

"We are," I answered, "but not to my mother's."

"So where to?"

"A place I haven't been in a long time."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2007, 03:35:49 AM »
^ Where's that? :dunno:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 02:11:28 PM »
A few minutes later, I was in my car, driving toward the place I thought I would never be able to see again. I didn't say much to Erika during the trip, knowing that she would probably understood when we got there. I just couldn't understand how things have got this messy so very quickly.

My grandfather's house was almost like a mansion in my eyes. I say that because when I was young, I always thought he was rich. It had a long driveway and a pool, but the house was not one of those extravagant houses you would see on TV.

As we made our way onto the driveway, I could not help but wonder who would be expecting us there. I knew my aunt and uncle wanted me to go see my mom, but we never got along much either. I had a feeling that the two would show up at my grandfather's before I would. Sure enough, I was right.

There was their car, alongside my grandfather's car beside it. I saw the two before I put the car in reverse and made my way out of the residence. I drove as fast as I could through the end of the driveway before I stopped.

"Is something wrong?" Erika asked.

"There is," I said. "I knew I had should have come here sooner."

"Why didn't you?"

"Afraid of my father."

"You still could have went over there."

"Both him and my grandfather never got along. I guess he thought that if I went there, he would think I would take his side. My grandfather and I got along better than him and his son, let's just say."

"You can still go now."

"I'll go later tonight. Besides, there's something I have to get out of there anyway."

"What is it?"

"Something I know my dad will never get now."

I drove Erika back to her place before I went back home. She pouted at me, knowing that my punishment would have to wait for later. At least I knew she had my phone number and she could always come over anytime. As I drove home, I had this feeling that things were going to get worse than it already was. But I knew that after I got my secret from my grandfather later tonight, I knew that nobody would hurt me or Yui again.

I pulled up to my house and saw the blinds shut. I wondered if something happened to Yui, as I frantically ran into the house and went into every room. That was when the smell of sweat hit me, which mixed with some perfume. I went into my room and saw that my bed was messed up. As I began to make it again, I was pulled back by Yui as she kissed me deeply.

It felt good, so good.

Her tongue impacting every pore of my body.

I looked up and saw Yui with her shirt almost open and her shorts way short to wear outside without causing trouble. "Did you miss me?" she said sweetly.

"Why are the windows shut?" I asked.

"Just in case somebody sees us."

"You mean about the killings?"

"Of course."

"I thought that was all over with."

"You can't tell these days, even I have to watch my back sometimes."

"You mean right now?"

"What do you mean?"

I gave her a perfectly good reason to. She didn't stopped me at all.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Otona no Usu Ri