JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: The darkest secret  (Read 8308 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The darkest secret
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
So he's got something at his grandfather's place, eh? Hmmm...and his dad didn't know that it was there? How about the grandfather? Did he know about this hidden item or did our protagonist manage to secretly hide it there without anyone noticing?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »
Later that night, I went back to my grandfather's, hoping to not run into them. Luckily, they had a spare key to the place(which I also had a spare from all those years ago just in case) to which I let myself in.

I began to walk around the place, unaware that they might be coming back soon. They have a mobile trailer that they take trips on, sometimes as little a week to a month. I saw some suitcases from their bedroom, which told me that they would take another trip after my father's funeral. They pretty much never got along with him either.

It was then that I remembered that I had left something very precious to me. I had hid it in a secret place near their computer room during my last visit to them. I had hid it while they were gone and wondered if I would be able to get it back. I began to look around the place to see where I had hid it after all this time.

I checked under the beds, the desk, the closet, everything before I began to panic. I wondered if they had thrown it away after all this time. That was when I sat down and looked down at the floor. I saw that the vent was open ajar and there was little breeze.

I took off the vent and saw a small box which I took out. It had everything that I needed for the past few months. I looked inside and I nearly cried. It had papers to get a apartment and several hundred dollars that I had kept for all this time. I took out the papers and read the back of them, which had information on where I needed to sign up to get an apartment.

I took the money out and put it in my pocket before I realized something was missing from it. I had remembered something very important was not in the box. I began to panic again before I saw it on the floor. It must have dropped with either the papers or the money.

It was a key, a key to my new future that I had forgotten from so long ago.

Suddenly, I heard someone making their way inside. I listened closely and heard the sound of heels clicking onto the floor. I walked slowly toward the living room and saw Erika looking around. I knew she was wondering what I was doing here..or maybe to punish me.

Too bad she was about to be punished. It was her fault making me want her just as bad as Yui. That night in a small room in a bar never left my mind, there was so many things I wanted to do to her. I sneaked into the room and looked to the left, the fireplace burning. I looked to the right, the blinds shut from the door. I couldn't tell if the door was locked or not, but that didn't matter.

I sneaked up from behind her. She had on a black skirt and a black jacket on. Before she knew what happened, I tore into her.

Yep, another perv chapter..please tell me what you think of them, guys!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:33:07 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 01:41:22 PM »
Chapter 6

I went to the funeral parlor by myself that night, hoping not to run into my mother and sister for the few minutes that I would be there. I had my radio playing classical music the whole trip. It usually calms me down when I feel depressed. However, it hasn't worked for the past few weeks since I met the girls.

As I drove to the entrance of the parlor, there were a few people outside the doors. I looked and saw no one familiar to me. I got out of the car and could feel the eyes leering down upon me. They probably were thinking that I had something to do with what was going on.

I went inside the funeral parlor and began to walk hastily to where the coffin would be placed. I looked around, hoping no one would see me go inside the room before I closed the doors behind me. I began to walk towards the coffin, which was open. There was a cold chill in the room, which could either come from me or the room. As I came closer to the coffin, I had a fear that he would wake up and attack me in the room.

I wanted to say something..anything that I could think of..

All of a sudden, I began to hear voices making their way towards the room. I hid under one of the pews as the doors began to open. All I could make out was more people that I never knew. They talked for a few minutes before I heard someone familiar come to the room.

It was my mother, of all people.

"Why isn't he here?" she asked, referring to me. My grandfather walked into the room as well.

"I tried calling him," he said, "still no answer."

"He better show up at the funeral," my mother's voice rose. "This is his father, even though he never got along with him." She walked away, along with a few more people. I was still freezing in the room(or it could be me) as I laid under the pews. A perfectly bad place to hide during a wake.

After what seemed to be a half-hour, everyone in the room began to leave as I crawled out from the pews and left the room as well. I looked around to see if anybody was still around before I left the parlor and made my way home. I felt like someone was behind me the whole time, as I kept looking in the rear view. From what had happened between tonight and the killings from weeks earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to be someone there.

I got home sat in my car for what seemed to be an eternity before someone knocked on the car window. I looked over and saw that it was Rika, the one person that I haven't talked to much. The one person that I would never take at all.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

I motioned her over and she got in the passenger side of the car. I didn't ask where Erika or Yui was. Besides, I was glad to see her anyway.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2007, 04:45:26 PM »
I've never got a chance to talk to Rika until tonight, even when she first thanked me for saving Yui. She seemed to be a nice person to talk to. Honestly, I'm glad for it from all of the intense lovemaking sessions I've had with her friends over the past few weeks. It was a different approach to what I have just been through tonight.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Just a few hours," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Not really."

"What happened?"

"Let's just say I had to get rid of some past demons in my family."

"What do you mean?"

I had to tell her everything, even the stuff that I didn't let Yui know about because she was already traumatized enough as it was when she nearly got raped. I don't know how long time had passed when I finished telling my story when it started to rain outside. I stretched out a yawn before I reclined my seat back to get some sleep.

"Why don't you sleep in the back?" Rika asked.

"Probably because I'm too tired to move," I answered.

To my surprise, Rika had pushed the seat forward and led me out of the car and got in the backseat. I almost began to fall asleep immediately when Rika laid down beside me. I didn't mind, I knew she wouldn't do anything as I slept.

Hours later...

I don't know why, but I began to scream, which woke Rika up. I looked up from my car window and saw that it had stopped raining. I began to relax as Rika began to hug me. "It's all right," she said. "You just had a bad dream."

"I knew I would have one," I said.

"What happened?"

"I dreamed that he wasn't dead at all. Thank goodness it was a bad dream."

"I'm just glad you're okay."

"I am for right now. Tomorrow, I gotta do a few things."

"What are you going to do?"

"Some stuff I haven't been able to do in years."

"Just curious, do you mind sleeping in the car with me?" Rika smiled.

"That was my question," I said. "Besides, I'm too tired to go back inside."

"Good, because you're warm..."

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 12:20:57 AM »
Chapter 7

The next morning...

I waited outside a building, hoping they would hurry up and get here already. They were supposed to have been here almost a half hour ago. A person was shaking his head in unison with mine and motioned me inside.

"I hate to tell you, but we may have to go ahead with the proceedings," he said.

"Let's go ahead with it," I answered. "I have a busy schedule for the day."

"Let's do that," he said. He had an envelope on the desk which he began to open. He sat down as he began to read, skimming through the parts of the letter. It took him several minutes before he finally got to my part of the contract.

"It says here, 'To my son, I bequeath to him my car and the rest of my inheritance'."

"Like, what else," I asked.

"I'm not sure," the man said. "What car did he meant?"

"I know which one," I said. "I'll go ahead and get it now."

As I began to leave, I saw the people whom I saw last night at the funeral parlor(whom I had hidden from). It was my mother and sister. "What are you doing here?" my mother asked.

"Just leaving," I answered. "I'm going to get the car and leaving."

"You don't know how to drive it."

"Watch me." I left the two ladies as I got in my car and drove away. Of all the places I hated to go in this town, their house was the worst of all. Before I did, I had to pick up some people.

"You sure about this?" Yui asked.

"I have to," I answered. "Just to get my inheritance and leave quickly."

We both went in my car as we drove as fast as we could to my mother's house. I was going so fast, I didn't see the police car far away in one of the places that caught speeders. If it wasn't for Yui shaking me from my trance onto the road, I would have been caught by the police, especially after everything that had happened.

I slowed down just enough to turn onto the road that led to my mother's house. That was when I saw a police car behind us, however, it couldn't have been the same one from the speed trap section. Fortunately, we turned onto the road as the cop went the other direction.

"So, where is it?" Yui asked.

"Gotta get the keys first," I said, "let's hurry."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2007, 06:37:58 PM »
The presence of the cop cars were a bit worrisome, but what's really curious is this car that that he's supposed to pick up. Makes you wonder if there's something secret hidden within it.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »
We drove onto the gravel road, making that long ways back toward the barn. I remember it so well, since some of the beatings happened there. There was no time to look at the past, however. I had to get the car and drive it out of there before they would come back home.

There was only one problem with the car in question: it had a stick shift.

I never could drive it to save my life, but I knew I could always get it later. What really was on my mind was what was inside the car.

I got out of the car and began to open the barn door as Yui waited inside impatiently. I went to the car and opened the door. Sure enough, ther it was: the key to the inheritance. Something that the family never knew about, if they even did.

I closed the car door, then the barn door as Yui was about to leave our car. "Let's go," I told her.

"What about the car?" she asked.

"Forget it," I said. "I got what I came for."

"Now what do we do?"

"Figure out what they've been hiding all along."

We drove as fast as we could away from the place that was my hell for so long. I went back to the guy who told me about the inheritance. He was about to close up until we met up with him.

"What is it?" I asked him about the key.

"The rest of the inheritance," he said.

"We know that," Yui replied. "Where is it?"

"It's at the storage facility," he answered. "You guys might want to hurry."

The storage facility, I thought. That's not far from my workplace.

We went over there just as the sun was beginning to set. I hated to go up there, since the place was near my workplace, since they might start asking questions ver why I wasn't there at work the past few days. I didn't care much about that at the present time.

We drove inside the facility and started going around every storage garage there was. I kept looking at the key, which had a number engraved on it and looking at the garages at the same time. We drove around a few times before we stopped.

"Where is it?" Yui asked.

"We're here," I said.

We both got out of the car and went ot the garage door as I opened the garage door..

That was when my life was changed completely for the second time, the first being when I met Yui.

"What is it?" Yui asked.

"Freedom," I smiled.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »
Plane tickets?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet