JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)

Author Topic: Diablo III [2012.05.15]  (Read 26671 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Re: Diablo III [2012.05.15]
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
The Achievement Server is down and I still cant sell Gems... Error37 2 days in a row...

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/31/korean-government-raids-blizzard-over-diablo-3-complaints/

Korean government raids Blizzard over Diablo 3 complaints
The Korean Federal Trade Commission raided Blizzard's Seoul office on Monday as part of an investigation into consumer claims that Blizzard has refused to refund Diablo 3 to eligible Korean players.

The FTC says it suspects Blizzard of violating Korean law on electronic commerce and commercial contracts, and it gathered documents and other evidence relevant to its investigation in the raid. Some Korean players were frustrated with Diablo 3's server issues at launch and asked for refunds, which Blizzard denied, citing its sales contract terms, The Korea Times reports. The FTC considers these terms to be disadvantageous to players.

"We have received many complaints from Diablo 3 users," FTC spokesman Kim Hyung-bae says.

Another angle the FTC is investigating is whether Blizzard should be held liable for its "ill-preparation" in regards to player traffic, The Korea Times says.

On that note, who has a raid tonight? Oh, the Korean government. Right.

:thumbsup :thumbsup 

No its time for Europe!

Sign the Petition here
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/diablo3complaint

The german consumer protection is also alerted
http://www.surfer-haben-rechte.de/cps/rde/xchg/digitalrechte/hs.xsl/75_2038.htm?back=index.htm&backtitle=Startseite

Diablo 3: Patch 1.0.2a – offizielle Patch Notes

General

Tooltips for the following class abilities have been updated to reflect changes made in patch 1.0.2 and previous hotfixes:
        Demon Hunter
            Smoke Screen (Skill Rune – Lingering Fog)
        Monk
            Fists of Thunder (Skill Rune – Quickening)
            Mantra of Healing (Skill Rune – Boon of Inspiration)
        Wizard
            Energy Armor (Skill Rune – Force Armor)

Nigel Cutthroat has recently fallen on hard times and will now drop lower quality items when slain
    Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Get the Soul of Azmodan" have been reduced
    Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Go to the Keep" have been removed

Auction House

The maximum duration for posted auctions has been reduced from 48 hours to 36 hours

great, less time to sell Items on the AH which is most of the Time offline

___
rofl, his password was stolen, and his  Facebook, Skype, Hotmail, Amazon accs with the same PW were also hacked

http://www.athenelive.com/stream/42146/?Athene

he should use the Battle.net Authenticator
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:23:14 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 02:59:36 AM »
lol Athene

also Kungen died a few days ago :lol:
http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv/b/320035073?t=81m45s

I finally got to inferno aww yeah

Gonna die here like its no problem.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 04:28:54 PM »
Patch 1.0.3 details
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/Patch_103_Design_Preview-6_6_2012#blog

The Butcher was down within a Minute on Inferno with 4 Players, but I must farm some Gold in Act 1 first for better Equipment
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2012, 07:18:39 AM »
How's everyone doing after the new patch? :P

I'm still can't solo Inferno Belial so I'm back to doing Warden-Butcher runs. I never catch some of my friends online at the same time so we can kill him and get to Act 3. I started getting lvl 61-62 items with pretty decent stats (avg 40+ resist all but no added dex or vit so I end up selling them). Still haven't sold anything yet in the RMAH though :lol:

The new friggin repair cost rates are driving me to near bankruptcy so I bought some gold find gear that could still roll through Act 1. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2012, 11:41:38 PM »
so, anyone still play this game? Everyone in my friends list hasn't been on for at least 14 days now =P

I feel like i'm stuck in act 2 inferno. I can't buy anything cuz they're priced so high. i really don't want to farm for hours just to get 1 item... i'm tired of act 1 inferno and act 3 nightmare runs. I dunno, sometimes i feel like there's no reason to have inferno mode.

I started a barb, its like level 54 now.
word.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2012, 04:01:27 AM »
^ I'm still playing it once in a while to farm some gold and to check if there are any cheap stuff worth buying in the AH lol. Most of the people in my friends list also haven't logged in for quite some time. :/

btw, the profiles feature is now up on the Blizzard site.

Here's the monk I'm playing:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kugutsumen-6497/hero/2005877

Not sure if it's still currently showing the GF/MF gear so the stats are a bit bad :lol:

I definitely need more dmg and loh but i'll have to sacrifice some all resistance items for it.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 09:11:06 AM »
oh, cool! here's my wd (and my other chars that i play once in a while)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rantastic-1664/hero/6364313

-----

so, i like the 1.04 patch =) I think it will make me play again. i'm gonna try using pets again.
word.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2012, 12:30:45 AM »
I just started playing the starter version. I never played any of the series before, or any games like this.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I'm really enjoying it, though. Nice atmosphere, decent gameplay. Skeletons ain't got shit on my monk, son.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 05:23:51 AM »
Finally beat inferno last weekend, unintentionally :P

I was just trying if my gear can handle act 4, next thing I know I was already at Diablo. The monsters in act 4 were easier than the ones in act 2 and 3. I did die quite a few times and had to sacrifice the Neph valor to swap to Mantra of Evasion for better survivability.

Now I can focus on farming to get better gear with MF/GF. Most of the legendaries I got after the patch aren't that good. :lol:

Offline johhnykane

• ecchi
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
D3 was a let down.  I mean that game was really good.. then it got really hard ... if you didn't spend a lot of time playing it... everybody eelse was waaaaay ahead... I guess im just complaining.. but the game was imba in the beg... they fixed a lot of those things.. but i eventually left to play WoW again.

Offline MrQRS

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »
lol i finally beat it in inferno after they give you the choice to chose the monster power it was ridiculous ghom shoots his gas everywhere and cant even move it was impossible without good gear but most you find are complete garbage i had never once found anything good just a shoe with good resist that i manage to sell for 30mil my brothers zerk with decent gear still dies and ive been only finding legendary with my lower lv alts wtf
Advent to the top

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »

Offline platypus

• ecchi
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2013, 08:33:03 AM »
Haven't played D3 in a while, but looking forward to the expansion!

Offline platypus

• ecchi
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2013, 03:42:11 AM »
Both gold and real money auction houses to be shut down. Quite a major change, IMO.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ningyo (Mermaid)