JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 119063 times)

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-26) Unofficial Member
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2017, 08:06:03 AM »
and first time and all, Maru called Sayanee as Saya-papa omg HAHAHA i'm laughing at that part
Milky though, i get the feeling she also has a thing for Maru   or am i just imagining things...

^ I think Maru already called Sayanee as Saya-papa and she even called Yuihan as Yui-papa for a 2nd or 3rd time it's Maru Maru Gundan chapter but it should be a chap of Sakuratan i think this is what i'm talking:

YOU!!!” Sayanee was about to mess her hair again when she noticed the boxes at one corner. “Hey, what are those?”

“Eh?” Maru looked at what Sayaka is pointing. She started sweating. “Those are packages from Korea.”

“From Korea? Really? Let me see!” Sayanee stoop up but Maru stopped her by holding her foot.

“No. Those are not to be viewed by anyone else. Hiroko-san told me that.”

“Eh? I’m just going to look at one. Let me see it.”

Sayanee brushed her away and headed to the boxes. “If this is from Korea, I really want to see it. Hold the kid, Yuihan.”

Maru tried to stand up but Yui hugged her from the back so she can’t stand.

“Stop! Don’t open it! Those are all private properties!” Maru pleaded but Sayanee is too stubborn to listen to her. “Yokoyama-san, let me go! Don’t take orders from Shakure King!”

“Is there any cutter here?” Sayanee tried to look around but she found none. “Maa, I’ll just use a coin.” She flipped a coin before cutting the tape of a small box with it.

“NO! Please!”

The three other girls were clueless of why Maru is reacting that way. If those are just good from Korea then why doesn’t she just let them see it? The two other pranksters are just laughing while Maru is begging at them. Sayanee was about to successfully open the box when suddenly…

“Don’t open it!!! S-S-Saya-papa…”

Everyone in the room fell silent. Sayaka froze on where she is standing when she heard the murmur of Maru. Everyone’s mouth is open, looking at the girl whose embarrassment almost turned her into a tomato.

Sayanee ran to her and put her hands on her shoulders.

“What did you say?” Sayaka shook her with a lot of excitement.

“D-Don’t make me say it again!”

Sayaka stood up and return to the boxes.

“Alright, alright! I said ‘Saya-papa’ so please just leave those boxes alone!”

Sayaka rushed to her again and rubbed her chin and head like she’s a puppy. “Good boy, good boy! Yes! I am your Saya-papa~”

Everyone was laughing when Yui suddenly stood up. She looked at Maru and Sayanee with those sharp eyes before she also marched unto the boxes.

“Oh, man!” Maru shook her head and stood up. “You can’t also open these, Yui-papa.”

A wild cunning smile curved up to Yui’s face after hearing Maru call her Yui-papa. She then looked at Sayaka with a challenging stare.

“What are you up to, Yuihan?” Sayaka confronted Yui as she look straight into the other girl’s eyes. “Maru-kun already called me his papa so don’t use the same strategy!”

“Ha-ha-ha! She also called me papa, you know? She did it at her free will.”

“None of it is of my free will.” Maru sighed. She took a blanket from her room and covered the boxes. “Don’t touch these boxes or else everyone will sleep outside.”

The two girls went back to their seats bragging about their achievement to their partners. Sakura helped Maru in covering the boxes.

“You see that Milky? Our son called me papa for the first time!”

Milky smiled at Sayanee and patted her head. “Good job, Sayaka~”

“Ha-ha-ha!” Yuihan laughed her Honmayan laugh. “Our Maru-chan called me Yui-papa.”
Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
and first time and all, Maru called Sayanee as Saya-papa omg HAHAHA i'm laughing at that part
Milky though, i get the feeling she also has a thing for Maru   or am i just imagining things...

^ I think Maru already called Sayanee as Saya-papa and she even called Yuihan as Yui-papa for a 2nd or 3rd time it's Maru Maru Gundan chapter but it should be a chap of Sakuratan i think this is what i'm talking:

YOU!!!” Sayanee was about to mess her hair again when she noticed the boxes at one corner. “Hey, what are those?”

“Eh?” Maru looked at what Sayaka is pointing. She started sweating. “Those are packages from Korea.”

“From Korea? Really? Let me see!” Sayanee stoop up but Maru stopped her by holding her foot.

Sayanee brushed her away and headed to the boxes. “If this is from Korea, I really want to see it. Hold the kid, Yuihan.”

“Stop! Don’t open it! Those are all private properties!” Maru pleaded but Sayanee is too stubborn to listen to her. “Yokoyama-san, let me go! Don’t take orders from Shakure King!”

“Is there any cutter here?” Sayanee tried to look around but she found none. “Maa, I’ll just use a coin.” She flipped a coin before cutting the tape of a small box with it.

“NO! Please!”

The three other girls were clueless of why Maru is reacting that way. If those are just good from Korea then why doesn’t she just let them see it? The two other pranksters are just laughing while Maru is begging at them. Sayanee was about to successfully open the box when suddenly…

Everyone in the room fell silent. Sayaka froze on where she is standing when she heard the murmur of Maru. Everyone’s mouth is open, looking at the girl whose embarrassment almost turned her into a tomato.

Sayaka rushed to her again and rubbed her chin and head like she’s a puppy. “Good boy, good boy! Yes! I am your Saya-papa~”

Everyone was laughing when Yui suddenly stood up. She looked at Maru and Sayanee with those sharp eyes before she also marched unto the boxes.

“Oh, man!” Maru shook her head and stood up. “You can’t also open these, Yui-papa.”

A wild cunning smile curved up to Yui’s face after hearing Maru call her Yui-papa. She then looked at Sayaka with a challenging stare.

“What are you up to, Yuihan?” Sayaka confronted Yui as she look straight into the other girl’s eyes. “Maru-kun already called me his papa so don’t use the same strategy!”

“None of it is of my free will.” Maru sighed. She took a blanket from her room and covered the boxes. “Don’t touch these boxes or else everyone will sleep outside.”

The two girls went back to their seats bragging about their achievement to their partners. Sakura helped Maru in covering the boxes.

“Ha-ha-ha!” Yuihan laughed her Honmayan laugh. “Our Maru-chan called me Yui-papa.”

I'm sorry, what i meant was Maru means what she said to Sayanee lol it's like she called her Saya-papa with her feelings into it for the first time XD

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, can you show me your drawing? :)

umm, i dunno how to insert an image here... :nervous: so here: https://t.co/ZuOXiv2kPJ (don't expect too much, i just drew her what i had in mind, which she turned out like a boy)  XD  :lol:

Sakura closed her eyes and take one deep breath. Then her eyelids opened, her eyes transformed into ones with resolution. She opened her door widely and rushed to reach for Jurina’s hands. The Sakae ace was surprised. She looked back at the Hakata princess with a face clearly asking what the problem is.

With cheeks as pink as a ripe peach, without uttering anything, Sakura pulled Jurina to her room and when the two of them are finally in the room, away from all the CCTVs, the door shut close.

OMG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HAHAHA i'm imagining things...

Thanks again for the update, i thought there was a drama scene here today i got overexcited lol

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well that JuriSaku last scene was cute but I can't help still feeling restless with Maru's behavior

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Hahahahahaha OMG what a roller coaster this chapter.

That last scene is gonna keep me up all night. Thanks Cut-san.
 :on lol: :ding: :dunno: :tantrum: :shy1: :shy2: :nya: :on woohoo: :on gay: :on GJ:

This are all the emotions that I am feeling after reading.

Although I am curious as to what that request is that Maru told GM.

Keep it up Cut-san. Looking forward to the following updates.

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist

“NO! Please!”

I'm sorry, what i meant was Maru means what she said to Sayanee lol it's like she called her Saya-papa with her feelings into it for the first time XD

Lol i think i misunderstood it but you're right that was the first time that Maru said to Sayanee as her Saya-papa with feelings my bad xD (I deleted my first comment because i'm having a problem with the qoute thingy :3)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
@Erza_Jerusalem-san, Thank you for the drawing. I really like it. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to post it here. :) It's the first fanart drawn by hand that I received. There was that cool poster first then this drawing of yours. Thank you so much!

@Goto24-san and Genkikid-san, everything will be revealed soon~ :)

Hello, Cut-desu!
I just dropped by to tell everyone that I will be updating tonight. I know that you guys can already guess who will be out later. I'm trying to get back to my original update schedule of Thursday and Sunday. I know this fic is already long and I know you guys can already smell the cake by the finish line.

Also, I made a poll on top. Please don't forget to vote. I just want to know what kind of ending are you personally expecting. It will not affect the ending I have in mind. Just wanna know what you guys are thinking. Please vote! :)

That's all. See you later~ :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Cut-san!!!!!
DAISUKI!!!!!!!  :hee: :luvluv1: :shy2: :nya:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Me wants a happy to ending please. Pretty pleaze

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
I was a bit surprised to find my drawing here, not to mention   too large!  :lol: I don't mind tho it's a fanart for you anyways :D

I voted "LET ME SHED TEARS" even tho I said this needs a happy ending but I can't help myself... I really like tragic stories

Oh wait, now I'm confused :lol:

But really, the end is nearing and I really enjoyed the story on how the adventure starts with an OC to reach here.

As always, thanks bud a hundred times! lol XD

and oh, @CaptainHaruppi-san, no worries I also had a mistake for not mentioning :)

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Hi Cut-san as always thank you, anyway i think both will do haha even though i voted for happy ending make more dramas till the end of the fic.

And im still stressed at my work haha thats what you get when your living in the land of the rising sun😂😂 plus i also got mild hay fever now coz of the season change.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:24:52 AM by yuuri14 »

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
Well, that's it, I can't be a silent reader anymore.

I'm still new here and I already read this fan fiction since the first chapter of the fic and I could say that this fic is awesome!!!

And please make it a happy ending, cause I voted for it, but it's up to you  anyway

Also, guess what?  I'm your fan!!! I really looking forward for a happy ending!  :cathappy: :cathappy:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Please make a Sad Ending, the more tragic the better.

Cause I want to laugh and call silly insults to my friend Rosalie (who is a Maru Lookalike)

Then point a gun at her head and force her to join MNL48 even if she is overraged. Even if I promised her to help her cheat lol

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Please make a Sad Ending, the more tragic the better.

Cause I want to laugh and call silly insults to my friend Rosalie (who is a Maru Lookalike)

Then point a gun at her head and force her to join MNL48 even if she is overraged. Even if I promised her to help her cheat lol

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Woah dude. Harsh.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
She would say I am 'Savage'

Hehehehe, wait till you see what I normally talk about with her in FB Messenger. But she is nice girl.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
....*speechless*

good job as always author-san =w=)b
keep it up, ganbare :cathappy: :cathappy:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Why is Maru apologizing?

Ne. Don't tell me............

Cut-san.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-12) Paruru - Graduation
« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2017, 02:13:58 PM »
@Genkikid-san and to everyone (I guess), Let's wait for the rest of the story to unfold. :)

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, Sorry, I don't know what to do about the size of the pictures.. :(

@yuuri14-san, Don't stress yourself too much.. :) Get well soon.

@yukine-san, hello! Welcome aboard. Thank you for giving time in reading the fic. Thank you so much!  :heart:

@hackata48-san, you must really admire that friend of yours, don't you? Pushing her to MNL48 to the extent of cheating. XD

@misaki-san, thank you! I'm still fighting! :)

@Goto24-san, don't worry. she's okay... I guess. :)

I'm going to update next Thursday! (Hopefully) And about the poll, the first two choices are on a tie so someone please break it. XD
Have a good week everyone! :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2017, 02:25:38 PM »
Please make it a happy ending please Cut-sama!!! :bow: :bow:

Aww~ That MaruParu moment 😍😍😍
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2017, 02:57:41 PM »
So we're down to the final chapters now aren't we Cut-san?

Mann.......
That MaruParu moment.

Can't wait for the ending.

And yeah. Those pictures make it feel like it was actually Maru who took them.

Looking forward to that final story. Gambatte.

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
Maru reminds me of a similar girl right Cut? XD
But i'm looking forward to the end. Advanced Goodbye for Maru-kun until the last! Lol

Bye!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan