JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Alone

Author Topic: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 13 (21/08/14)  (Read 45739 times)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Hello everyone, this will be my first time posting here  :nya:
and my first time writing a fic as well...........um
PLEASE GO EASY ON ME I BEG OF YOU ALL :gyaaah:

I love kojiyuu, so this story will be about Kojiyuu, and there will be other pairings....soon...
as of now pairings include [Kojiyuu + Atsumina + Mayuki + WMatsui]
oh and english. It's not my mother language. You should expect some errors and stuff coming your way.

well without further ado I'll reveal my first fic to the publiiiiiiiiiiccc !! God I feel nervous  :cool2:

============================================

Chapter 1

I, am Oshima Yuko. Currently in my 2nd year of high-school. There isn't anything much in the school I attend to, normal classes, normal teachers and normal classmates. Plus my slightly abnormal bunch of friends. The shortie Takamina, the little devil Mayuyu, and the always active and springy Jurina. I am contented with how peaceful and normal it is. Thoughts of me living my life peacefully like a straight line without ups and downs made me happy. I thought I could have life like how I want it to be. Oh, I was so, so wrong. It all begins with that one fateful night. . .

No one's POV
It was quite dark, the girls have just finished their extra lessons, and they're now in town wandering about. Still in their school skirt, they just changed their tops into casual wear.

"Yuko, but we just got here!!", Mayuyu tugged on Yuko's arm trying to prevent her from moving.

"I thought you guys said we're gonna have fun but what. is. this ?!", Yuko pointed at the sign in front of a building saying 'Red Line Club - Your fantasy, Our ecstasy' "This is so wrong guys, so wrong!", despite on wanting to leave, her arm is still held by Mayu with a death grip, making her unable to move away.

"Told ya she'll say that", Jurina shrugged and glanced at Takamina.

"Cmon Yukoooo, once in a lifetime. We'll stick to each other so no one gets harmed, just this once okayyy? Pleaseeee?", Takamina showed Yuko her famous puppy eyed face, the look like she's going to cry and rub it in Yuko's face like it's totally her fault.

"Alright, alright! Just this once, I'll give you guys one hour, tops. And if I see something's wrong, I'm getting us all out of there", Yuko sighed in defeat. She can't even understand what do her friends wanna do inside a club. They're still high-school girls for pete's sake, they shouldn't even be here, much less go inside that club. The sign was suspicious enough and she doesn't even want to think how disastrous it will be inside.

"Yaaaayyy!! In we go!", the three girls cheered and hastily found their way to the doorstep and opening the door, Yuko lagging behind still making that 'I dont wanna go' face. 'Weird...don't they usually have guards by the door to stop minors from entering? And yet what is this? We can go in as we please? Kamisama, please don't let anything bad happen to us... ' Yuko prayed hard in her head, something about this situation is really off. But nevertheless, she entered as well.

sooooooo, how was it ? it's so short huh... well the first chapter is always short !

DONT BLAME ME  :on speedy:

I'll try to update soon !
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:25:51 PM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu + others]
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
great way to start a fic! you leave the suspiscion hanging :w00t:

please update soon! :fap

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu + others]
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
for me it´s so weird that mayu was the person who say "who care come on, go to this nigh club" and yuko was like "no way, we  need to be mature an that kind of things".. i expected to be takamina maybe.. but well sounds interesting enough for me

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Wheel of Fate : Chapter 2 [Kojiyuu + others]
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 07:19:47 AM »
Uh yes, hello again.   :on freeze:

I saw there's quite a lot of people who has taken interest in my fanfic...
tbh it's a surprise for me because I thought 'heeeey no one will read this'  :on speedy:
buuuut guess I was wrong.

SO, YES THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY FIC, seriously, I mean it.  :kneelbow:

and for those who left comments....

THANKYOU SO MUCH !!  :shy2:
your words made me want to update faster

Chapter 2

When the four of them stepped inside, there are stairs that lead them down below, and these stairs seems never-ending. After a while, they've reached the end of the stairs and met another door. It is colored red and it looks fancy. Like the entrance to some kind of palace.

Jurina stops in front of the door, she is very excited and she looks over to her companions as if she is asking what are their thoughts; Takamina gives a nod, Mayu nodded her head several times while smiling, making her look like an overexcited idiot, while Yuko...facepalmed.

Ignoring Yuko's reaction, Jurina proceeds to open the door. Then a blast of loud music and sparkling neon lights welcome them. The three of them squeal like kids seeing a cake for the first time. Then they rushed inside, except Yuko, who was going slowly, "Why do I have these bunch of...as my friends, bunch of......of....arrrrrgh whatever, might as well enjoy this", Yuko scratched the back of her head and followed Jurina's lead.

As the girls were trying to blend in with everyone else, they didn't know that they're being watched. Every single one of them.

Standing by the bar counter are four gorgeous girls. They elbowed one another when they saw unfamiliar faces enter the club. Usually, no one is allowed to enter after the main door is closed. But there they were, 4 stray high-schoolers barging in without knowing what might happen to them.

The first one has short hair, and this elegant aura around her. "Nee, Haruna, I like the shortie. She looks like fun", while scooting closer to the taller girl beside her, making sure she heard what she said.

The taller girl didn't respond, she seems to be lost in her own world of imagination. The girl beside this tall Haruna heard it though, she laughed, "You really have a thing for shorties don't you, Acchan."

Hearing that, the one being called Acchan pouts, "Just look at her! She's cute!", pointing to a girl with a ribbon who looks lost in the middle of the crowd, looking to her sides as if looking for something, she's separated from her group after all.

"I'm going to help that lost midget~", with that, Acchan winks to the other three and storms into the crowd.

Snapping back to reality, Haruna finally said something, "Can't stop her once she's like that, you know. Sooo.. Yuki, which one?", she glanced over to this Yuki beside her. Yuki is quite tall, but not as tall as Haruna, she has this princess-like looks, but there's something dark about her presence.

Yuki glanced at Haruna for a while, then back to the sea of people. Her eyes caught something interesting; A girl with a twintail who just smirked at her friend. Yuki then points at the twintails, "Her, I like her. She has this little devil looks."

"Ooh, yea you're right. Not my type though...", Haruna keeps on scanning the whole place hoping to find someone or something interesting.

Yuki chuckled, "Nothing is ever your type, Haruna", she then glanced to her other side, elbowing the girl beside her. The girl was there since their little "prey deciding" discussion started, but she haven't said anything, she just stands there staring at something. "Hey, Rena. Your quietness worry me sometimes, I wonder if your soul has flown out of your body or something, you alright?"

Startled, this Rena girl blushed a bit and turned to face Yuki, "N-no, I'm fine Yuki, really. Something just caught my attention, that's all", with that said, she goes back to staring at something, or someone.

Yuki sighed, "You guys are boring", then flails her arm in the air, "Uuurgh what I'd do to put life into both of you so that you guys could be full of energy like Acchan! She's the most lively among us, while you two are like....dead."

Still staring at that something, Rena mumbled, "But we are dead."

Yuki looked to Rena in disbelief, mouth gaping but no words came out. After a few seconds, she decided to drop it, shake her head and walk away groaning, "It's going to get gloomy if you talk like that, I'm outta here. Find me when Acchan is done messing with that midget. Oh, and Haruna, someone has been eyeing you the whole time, try looking to your right, she's quite far but I could feel her burning gaze towards you."

Haruna seems puzzled, but decided to go along with what Yuki said. She turns to her right and searches for anyone that could be eyeing her with this 'burning gaze'. She tries her best to scan the whole space, but with the dim lights, it only make it harder for her to find whoever that's staring at her. 'oh Yuki, you and your overstatements, there's nothing like a burning ga-'

Eyes met, sparks fly.

so much for wanting to post a long chapter...

ummm, ok sorry don't kill me  :pleeease:

please give me your support from this point onward !

My fic (Series) :

Offline PinellaEdlyn

Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu + others] : Chapter 2
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 11:55:10 AM »
Please post the 3rd chapter love love love hoho

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »
You sure know how to make me die 'cause of curiosity :stoned:
I wish you could make it longer about 2 A4 paper with tiny word's size :ding:
Still happy that there's Mayuki and Kojiyuu :shy1:
Atsuko's already had her eye on Takamina, nee~~ :hehehe: Seem do the others, except Haruna :bigdeal:
Yuko's and Haruna's eyes met and sparks fly :luvluv1:
Anyway, waiting for your next update :pleeease:
Longer, pleeease :on lol:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
yesss~! the 2nd chapter! :yossi:

the part where yuko facepalmed herself...it almost like i can see it (LOL)

the pairings are all my fav :fap

thanks for the update and will be waiting for the next one! :ding: :on GJ:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 03:17:32 PM »
Yay all my favourite couple are here!!!!

Omg u made me wantto know more so much that i want to die

Update next ch longer please

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

What a cliff-hanger!! Update soon!! >.<)

Make this a happy one for my beloved Kojiyuu! :wub:
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu + others] : Chapter 3
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
Hiiiiiiiiii everyone!! I'm back once again ! and guess what I'm bringing along with me?  :hee:

AN UPDATE !! YESSSS !!  :onioncheer:

I love you all ! each and every one of your comments or thank yous really made me happy  :shy1:

I hope my fic could live up to your expectations ! enjoy !

Chapter 3

Yuko's POV

That Jurina, always gets excited over everything. The bad thing is, she's pulling everyone along, including me! When she told Mayu all sorts of delusions about this place, I knew something bad is gonna happen. An interested Mayuyu could be lethal. This is the result. Look at them go, and Takamina got left behind, oh so clueless as ever. I'm not gonna help them until I feel like I really need to step in.

I'll just sit here then, observing them. Someone has to be on the lookout after all, and it's me. 'Sigh...' isn't there anything that can entertain me, sitting here like this is boring. Let's see, there's a dancefloor full of people...not interested. Couples on the loveseat on the corner of the room...not interested. A normal bar counter...not interested. The bartender...nah. The girl leaning on the bar counter...OH HELL YES.

Woah yeah Yuko! It's a feast for your eyes! Look at that beauty! Long dark brown hair, perfect body, and those smooth legs. A red mini dress wraps her body, enhancing her already magnificent curves into something more that, let's say that curves now hold destructive powers. I can stare at her all day! Her face...those innocent eyes are so cuteee, moving on, oh kami- those lips...totally kissable. I don't understand her at all, how can she look so innocent yet sexy at the same time?! Yuko, this is your lucky day!

Ooh, they're in a group, I guess those three must be her friends. Are they models or something? They look very attractive. Oh, the girl beside her leaves and joins the dance floor. They seem to be talking about something, the reactions of that princess-like girl is so hilarious! Her eyes seems like they could pop out anytime, she points out to somewhere and I didn't bother to look at the direction, my eyes fixated on the beauty I just found. I couldn't even guess what they are even talking about, but the reaction girl walks away while saying something to the beauty. Then the beauty turned to my direction, her eyes as if scanning the whole room.

Then it happened, our eyes met, and I swear that very moment I felt it triggered something in my heart. We kept on looking at each other, but I can't take this feeling anymore, so I broke the contact and looked to my side. My heart was racing, I can feel it beating louder than the club music. I was sweating a lot just from that brief eye contact. I don't know what to do. This is new. I'm always checking out pretty girls so why does this one got me worked up so much?! Stay calm, Yuko. This is nothing. I let out a big exhale and I felt better, but my heart is still thumping like mad. I glanced back to where she was earlier and no one was there. I don't know why but I instantly panicked and tried to search for her in every direction. It's almost like I need to see her again. Without thinking further, I dive into the crowd with the same thing repeating over and over in my head.

'I gotta find her, no, I need to find her'

=

No one's POV

Silly little Takamina, getting lost and being clueless almost all the time. Now she is among hundreds of people dancing on the dance floor. With different people's different body parts constantly bumping into her, she struggles to look for her friends, plus she can't really see anything. At times like these she feels like cursing herself for being so short. Then, out of nowhere, a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

"Are you alright? You look like you're lost", It turns out to be Acchan, who has this all planned from the very beginning. She didn't let go of her arm, instead, she lowered her grip to Takamina's wrist.

Takamina, feeling a bit relieved that maybe this good looking girl could help her find her friends, smiled very radiantly. "I'm alright, but, I'm lost. I got in here with my friends, and I don't know the way around this huge club, can you help me find my friends?"

'Everything is going as planned~', Acchan tried her best to give Takamina the most sincere smile she could muster, hiding her plan behind that sweet smile. "Don't worry, I'll guide you to them", Then Acchan put one finger up, "But on one condition."

Hearing those words, Takamina hesitated for a moment. But she really wants to get out from the crowd and meet her friends. Giving it a second thought, Takamina looked at Acchan for a few seconds before nodding. "Tell me what it is" a person so angelic like her wouldn't do bad things. Or at least so she believed.

'Gotcha! I'll make you fall for me, you little shortie~', "You just need to hold my hand and don't let it go until we find your friends. I wouldn't want you to be snatched by someone else, after all, you're the cutest girl I have ever seen in my whole life. Now come on!" with that, she grabs the opportunity to intertwine their hand together and started walking, dragging along the tomato colored Takamina, who walks while looking down at the floor, 'Aww, she looks down to hide her blushing face, that's so kawaii'. Acchan knew where her friends are, but she doesn't feel like letting the shortie go anytime soon. So she decided to kite her round and round, while slipping in some casual convos. Hopefully by then, the shortie would have fallen for her. At least that's what she planned.

On the other hand, Takamina turned quiet and let Acchan lead her to break through the sea of people around them. She stole a glance on Acchan's back, remembering her angelic face and that smile she gave her. She turned into a deeper shade of red and decided to keep her head down. 'My heart is beating so fast and I could feel my cheeks burning hotter every second. What should I do?! I don't even know her name yet! Yuko, Mayu, Jurina, help meeee! I don't know anymoreeee!'

=

"You sure it's gonna work, Mayu?" Jurina whisper closely to Mayu's ear. They were on the dancefloor while suddenly Mayu came up with a plan. For herself, that is. But still, she explained every detail of her plan to Jurina. It's rare to see Mayu coming up with a plan and getting all excited about it.

"Don't worry, the great Mayuyu's plans would never fail!" with this, Mayu splits off from Jurina and walks in another direction. 'Please don't fail me now, plan!'

sooo, I tried to make it longer this time...turns out to be the same length with the previous chapters...
sorry again !

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT !!

I'll try to update as soon as possible !

Thankyou!!  :byebye:

My fic (Series) :

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu + others] : Chapter 3
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 08:14:06 PM »
Yatta~~!! an update! :onioncheer:

Lols...yuko, despite your character was different than the usual one, you just can't take your eyes off haruna don't you :mon heh: :mon misch:

and the part acchan leading takamina around...you don't have to do that acchan, takamina is definitely falling for you! :gmon bang: :mon roll: :mon thumb:

i wonder what is mayu's plan? :dunno:

thanks for such a quick update Eclis-san!  :twothumbs

can't wait for the next one!!! :on asmo:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 09:06:14 PM »
I wonder what MYu plan is

Made the Wmatsui meet each coincident pls

Update soon   

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 09:34:33 PM »
yeah! kojiyuu´s eyes contact! Acchan is so smart!.. But what happen with jurimayu?!.... what is their plan?

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 10:48:17 PM »
Another Kojiyuu for me to read~~ :farofflook: after my beloved Yuko-sama graduation, I'm glad to see this Kojiyuu new story.. Hellyeah KOJIYUU!!!
Thankyou author-san! I like it so far.. And how Yuko describe Haruna, well that's perfect. Haruna is a perfect goddess afterall XD :heart:
So Yuko already attracted to Haruna, when Acchan & Yuki already set their eyes on her friends :D
I'm waiting for the next~~ :yep: maybe Haruna's POV about Yuko?? :lol: :p
Well, till the next~

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 4
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 02:24:54 PM »
HI .

I have another chapter up for you guys and um I kind of rushed it with this one.

I read all of the comments and felt like 'they need an update soon!'  :sweat:
and I managed to juice out chapter 4 from my brain ! So, yay !

as usual, Thank you so much for the thankyous and comments, and the views.

I am really delighted by the fact that you all read and think that my fic is interesting, and you guys want more!
Really, I'll try my best in writing this fic  :kneelbow:

Chapter 4

No one's POV

Mayu is pretending to walk while looking to her left and right, purposely setting herself on a collision course with the girl in front of her who's coming her way. When the gap between them is starting to close, Mayu's heart beats faster. She can't afford to fail here. She wants to know more about the princess-like girl. The time has come, the gap between them is really thin. 'Here goes nothing!'

Then,

Baaam! They crashed into each other and Yuki falls to the floor. Mayu smirked for a second there, but quickly changed her expression to worry. Then she offers Yuki her hand, "I'm sorry, are you alright?"

Yuki's POV

I groaned in pain, my day is bad enough as it is, and now someone just make it worse. Just who is it that dares to knock me off my feet?! I'll sma- 'Oh, it's the little devil', my anger subsided. Looking at her closely, she's really cute, she has that innocent face but I saw a glimpse of her inner devil earlier, it's scary how her face could cover it all, and she's holding out her hand to me. Well, okay. 'Maybe today isn't that bad at all'  I accepted her hand and she helped me up. She then smiled widely, seeming very happy.

"So sorry for bumping into you. I'm Mayu, what's your name, princess?"

Still having my hand in hers, I thought of how weird it was, bumping into me when it's not even a cramped space, offered to help me then casually ask for my name. Then everything clicked. She planned all of this! Not bad, little one, not bad. 'I shall play along with you'

I shake her hand off mine and smirked, "Do you think a 'princess' would give her name to random people so easily? Nope. But if you can catch me, I'll tell you, and only you. I'll be waiting, Ma~yu~", I tried to sound very seductive when saying her name and I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks, cute. With that said, I dive into the crowd of people and away from her, it's so easy. I know this place like the back of my hand. I saw her stunned for a while, before going in the same direction I did earlier. 'This will be fun, lots of fun'

Rena's POV

'Sigh...'
Haruna ran off somewhere, Acchan is busy guiding that shortie around, and Yuki is...walking. Oh, she's gonna run into that twin-tailed girl. Yuki, watch out! Aah, she fell... how kind of the twintail to offer Yuki her hand. It looks like some kind of scene enacted from a shoujo manga! That's so cool... oh they're playing chase now? Yuki is so hard to understand sometimes. Oh well, I'll go back to observing more people.

Jurina's POV

Great, everyone left me to rot. What am I supposed to do? I know no one here! Oh god kill me now, where are my friends when I need them?! Guess I'll...sit by the bar then, the drinks look yummy. Might as well try one.

No one's POV

Jurina sits on one of the chair in front of the bar counter, she looks beside her, a girl is sitting too, but she seems to be looking at something distant. Jurina continues to examine the girl beside her. She has a big forehead, but her funny bangs covered them. Her skin is so... white, almost like it's pale. Her expression seems lifeless.

Jurina's POV

Should I talk to her? Man, she looks lonely and vulnerable, and... hurt, but still cute. I feel like giving her a hug or something.

...What?!

Okay I should stop having a thing for weak and vulnerable girls but...Arrgh! Jurinaaa!! Look at that defenseless girl, what if someone tries to do bad things to her?! What if she entered this club because she wants to attract danger, to put an end to her life by running away with some unknown, indecent person?! That's dangerous! Oh why am I so nervous. Okay let's try to talk to her, maybe she'll feel better if someone talked to her nicely, right? Deep inhale, and exhale. I'm ready.

"Hey"

... no answer, maybe she didn't hear me? I close the gap between by a little and tries again,

"Hey!"

... still no answer. Okay I'm poking her cheeks this time.

"Hey! Poke poke!" , and finally she turns to face me. Not saying anything. Great, keep on staring at me with those....hypnotizing eyes. "Uh..." I find it hard to decide on what to say, since she's not saying anything, and she just...stares at me, it doesn't make this easier. I scratched the back of my head in confusion and I decided to ask her out, for a drink, or something. She blinks a few times, as if waiting for me to say something. Fine then.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?", hearing that, her eyes widened.

'Wait...wait...... Holy !&#*%, Takamina's failness must have rubbed off on me.' Congrats for being a genius at times like this, brain.

Thankyoooooooooooooooooouuu all once again
and see you in the next chapter!

My fic (Series) :

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Wheel of Fate [Kojiyuu Atsumina Mayuki WMatsui] : Chapter 4
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 03:10:02 PM »
It seems that I didn't notice your updating chapter 3 :dozing:
But thanks to that I could read two chapters in a row :on gay:
Where did Haruna go :on thumbb: Yuko chased after her :kekeke:
I guess most of the characters've already had their feelings for each other :hehehe:
Nee nee, how about some quarrel :bigdeal:
I LOL when I read what Jurina said :hiakhiakhiak: That was epic :on GJ:
Wonder what'll Rena answer and what the others do :on crazygran:
Looking forward to your updates :ding:
Still, too short Eclis-san :pleeease: Longer pleeease~~~~~ :gyaaah: Just kidding :on drink:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Kate21

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 03:47:06 PM »
liked the fanfic  :twothumbs
waiting for updates

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 04:29:50 PM »
Damn i WaNT BaDly WANT THE nEXT NEXT NEXT UPDATE NOW!!!

Awesome!!

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 05:59:28 PM »
OMG Jurina confess just like that??  XD
Yuki is playing hard to get  :grin:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 08:49:48 PM »
PuwHhaha Jurina juse confess out of no where

Ohh Mayuki is doing a chasing game now :3

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Alone