JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go

Author Topic: ~Photo Drabbles~  (Read 24626 times)

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Re: ~Photo Drabbles~
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 09:42:36 AM »
tkmnwen-san, this....... is....... pure....... torture!

you're making me check this thread every minute just to see if anything new has been posted!

i love this! especially the wmatsui ones, just cuz, you know, i've always been a wmatsui fan xD

thank you for writing all these!!!! they are HEAVEN!

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »
AtsuMina #17 // Bukiyou Series #13

Takamina went to make the bed as she watched her girlfriend scooped herself a bowl of soup that she made for breakfast. Sitting on top of the sink, Acchan seemed to glow under the sunshine. Takamina couldn’t really pin-point how a simple act of drinking soup from the bowl could be so alluring to her.

“It must be the exposed legs,” she thought. “Or the messy hair. Or the innocent eyes. Or maybe the way she holds the bowl. Or the residue on the side of her lips.”

A soft click later, Takamina found the reason.

“Everything.”

AtsuMina #18 // Bukiyou Series #14

“Thank you for the food,” a voice purred behind Takamina. Turning around, she found herself face to face with the cutest girl on earth, smiling at her with her bowl of finished soup. For a split second, Takamina frowned and it didn’t go unnoticed by her girlfriend. “Why the frown?”  The younger girl asked, smoothening the creases in between Takamina’s brows and smiled.

“Because…I wanted to take a photo of you,” Takamina pouted, thinking back at the lost chance to capture that adorable look on her girlfriend a while earlier. She was rewarded with a pair of soft lips colliding with her own.

Acchan pulled away from her girlfriend and smiled. “Go get your camera,” she murmured, taking a step back and holding her finished bowl of soup up.

“Thank you for the food.”

AtsuMina #19 // Bukiyou Series #15

“Let’s stay home today,” Acchan suggested to a bewildered Takamina.

“Again!? It’s not like we get awesome weather to explore Paris every day,” Takamina whined, thinking back on the day when it rained and she had to struggled with taking photos without getting her camera wet.

The girlfriend whined, putting up the innocently irresistible face that she knew Takamina couldn’t resist. “We can take lots of pictures!” She promised and watched as Takamina’s expression changed to a smiling one. Taking up her girlfriend’s hands, they jumped onto the bed together, screaming and smiling like it was their own party. A few mischievous touches here and there from Takamina earned red marks on her arm from Acchan’s smacks.

“I love you soooo much,” Acchan declared, flopping onto the bed, exhausted.

“Say cheese,” Takamina said, earning a playful kick to her chin from the girlfriend just as she captured the look of pure joy on Acchan’s face.

Rena #3 / wMatsui #3 / RenAirin #2

“Rena, wait!” a hand grabbed onto Rena’s from behind her and forced her to stop in her tracks. Rena refused to turn back, knowing that if she did just that, her tears that were already threatening to fall would definitely roll down.”Rena,” the voice behind her continued. “Please Rena, it isn’t what you think it is. Please. The hug was nothing. Please look at me,” the person pleaded.

“Please let me go,” Rena pleaded in response. “Please. My heart had been broken so many times; I thought I forgot how it felt to be hurt. But I was wrong. It hurt so much so please, just let me go.”

The grip on Rena’s wrist tightened. “Please let me love you. I am sorry it took me so long to realize my feelings for you. I am sorry I made you cry so many times. I am sorry that I didn’t tell you who I was going to meet just now. I was just…just trying to make things right. I thought I was. It was a goodbye hug. I am sorry it took me so long to say to you that…Rena, I love you,” the girl confessed.

Rena felt strength leaving her arms as the girl spoke. Finally, her umbrella fell as the girl pulled Rena into her arms. Kissing away her tears and pain, the girl made a promise.

“I’ll never make you cry again. Please, let me love you from now on.”

AtsuMina #20 // Bukiyou Series #16

“I think I’ve got a tan,” Acchan mumbled, sulking as she sat on the bed examining her arms. “Luckily we stayed in today. Just look at the sun!” the ace exclaimed, poking playfully on her grouchy girlfriend’s face. Acchan knew she had to do something to make her girlfriend less resentful else the captain would give her a hard time when they return to practice in Japan.

“Take up your camera,” Acchan said, earning a surprised look from the grouchy girlfriend. Not a person to be asked twice when it involved taking photos of her girlfriend, Takamina took up the device and looked expectantly at her girlfriend.

Standing up and placing one leg onto the bed, the ace grinned at her girlfriend. “Now, would you help me check if I’ve gotten tanner…on my thighs?”

-----

Rena's drabble is up to you to decide if it's Jurina (wmatsui) or Airi (renairin) since I've shippers from both reading the drabbles I am writing. ^^
And gosh, already the 16th drabble from bukiyou pb. ;~; What do I do when it ends?! I hope you guys still like what I am writing ^^

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 02:18:54 PM »
ME GUSTA ME GUSTA ME GUSTA. Specially the RenAirin ones  :heart:
thankyou for the updates  :thumbup

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
God, this is soooo awesome!!!! That one shot was wonderful, these drabbles are a pure win!!! I love everything you write, so keep going!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 06:31:39 PM »
:on lol: Like your Atsumina one shot

Pls update soon

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
Euh wow Sae/Acchan/Yuko... Love can be a bitch sometime

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »
Aww atsumina so adorable.. But maybe anOther kojiyuu  Please

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 07:16:50 PM »
@crazywota; thank you for reading ;~;
@sakura_drop_: thank you for still reading. hahahaha~ im fast running out of ideas so i hope i can still continue.
@Kiiz: thanks. i wrote a lot of atsumina D:
@kahem; ikr ;~; love... D:
@Haruko: sorry that there isn't a kojiyuu in this update but im currently in the midst of writing one, so u can expect it in the next update ^^

--

Yuko #1

Those eyes that were still slightly puffy from the tears shed earlier spoke a thousand words as the girl rested her head on the bar top. The breakup had been ugly but to her, it was freedom.

Freedom to accept new things and people into her life and be daring enough to face up to the fact that this girl that she was with wasn’t worth her love. Freedom to find someone who would be willing to love her as much as she loves her back. Freedom from the nightmares that haunted her every night for the past months; the ones that had images after images of her ex-girlfriend with a fellow friend.

Freedom, because she had finally had the guts to put down this burden which wasn’t meant to be hers since the start.

//

She sat up as the bartender gave her a glass of champagne. It was on the house, he told her. Probably pity, she reasoned. She took a slip from the glass and felt refreshed. Refreshed. The ability to feel this was lost the day she realized her ex-girlfriend cheated on her, repeatedly.

It was unintentional that she walked in when her girlfriend was in the arms of the other, moaning out pleasures that she thought were only for her ears. They were lost in lust, so thirsty for each other that no one noticed that she came in. She left the room in shock and cried the whole night; not a single call of concern from her girlfriend was received that night. It gradually got worst, with the pair making out in public places shamelessly. Her friends told her to leave, saying that she didn’t deserve to be mistreated like this, but she held on, thinking that she would change. Believing that she would change for the better, someday.

As she looked back on how stupid she was to endure such mental torture for the past two over months, she smiled. At least, she freed herself today.

//

The breakup still hurt. How long had they been together? 4…5 years? Even though it meant freedom for her, it still hurt a lot. A part of her seemed to have died along with the breakup. The cool and refreshing champagne cleared her mind for a bit; at least she knew that she won’t wake up to a wet pillow and a hangover the next day.

//

The door opened and cold air washed over her bare back as she rest her head onto the bar top once more. This time, she was smiling. Everything happened for a reason. The courtship, the dates, the betrayal and the breakup; all of these taught her lessons in life that can’t be learnt in school. As painful as some of the lessons might be, it would be essential to shape her into someone that is strong enough to take on the challenges that life will be throwing to her.

Tomorrow on, she will be different and daring. Daring to accept new challenges in life and daring to put a stop in the things that are affecting her life adversely. Tomorrow on, she will be a new Oshima Yuko.

Team K #1

Girls are jealous, complicated and unreasonable creatures by nature. Who would have thought that a team of so many girls could be so closely bonded? It worked against their nature but defying nature was what got them where they were now.

Let’s be different, the tall one said.  Let’s be friends, the other chimed. We can be stronger by being different, by being friends, by being comrades, a squirrel-liked girl agreed. Friends? We were put together in a team and told to treat each other as rivals. You can only be on top if you win the others, which was the rule in this group that we auditioned for.

One by one, they barged into each other’s hearts, claiming the friendship spot; eating all their meals together, crying with each other after tough trainings, picking each other up after one fell and laughing together after a successful show. No one gets left behind in this team as everyone walked side by side each other.

“Mee-tan, your head is blocking Maachan,” the photographer yelled and everyone laughed as Mee-tan grabbed the younger girl and pulled her to the front, not without a mischievous grope first.

This is Team K.

Sayaka/Saeyaka #1

The captain position is a very lonely rank in this huge group of girls. They said it’s an honor to be the captain of the team, but that don’t mean it’s a position that’s highly sought after by the members. Always in the front to lead, shoulders heavy with responsibility and doing the most work; although it usually don’t translate to having the highest popularity. Oh the irony.

Sayaka sat at the edge of the stage and observed her fellow team members, making mental notes to point out the tiny mistakes that each of them made during the rehearsal. They don’t have much time left to rehearse and to practice before the concert on Saturday and they cannot afford to make any more mistakes. It wasn’t easy for the team to get together to practice, not with so many outstanding members in the team which resulted in vast differences in schedules.

She was thankful for the three hour spot that they got to rehearse before Yuko needs to run off for her drama filming, Itano for her CF filming and the DiVA members for their meeting. She was thankful for the teamwork shown between the members; helping to fill in the details to the ones who missed the rehearsals earlier the week so that everyone will be on the same page for this rehearsal. She was thankful.

“Water?” Sae asked, throwing a bottle to the captain and sat down beside her.  “So…how did we do for the rehearsal? I thought it was rather decent since there weren’t any big mistakes but we could use some improvements on coordination for the dance steps,” the short hair girl gave her opinions and waited for Sayaka’s.

“Mhm, it was good but like you said, we would need some improvements here and there. I hope we have time for more rehearsals before the show. And I hope we can improve enough to put up a flawless show,” the captain agreed then frowned, knowing that to arrange for more rehearsals before Saturday would be difficult though not impossible.

“You know what?” Sae looked at her captain and asked. The captain cocked her head to the side and waited. “Because we are Team K, everything is possible,” Sae continued, pointing towards the group of girls who were sitting together, taking a short break from their rehearsal. “We will own that show on Saturday,” Sae promised.

And all of a sudden, the captain stopped feeling so lonely after-all.

----

This update seemed a little heavy, less on those lovey dovey drabbles I posted the past few days. Yuko's photo gets a short drabble for each picture in that photo, although interconnected. The Team K drabble was inspired by old Team K photo. Despite my oshi and 2nd oshi aren't from Team K, if I have to pick a favorite team, it would be K. And for the Sayaka centric oneshot/drabble...because I don't ship Saeyaka, it would be hard to write one on them but I really want to write a Sayaka thing since she's one of the sweetest and nicest member I ever met. ;~;

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »
You have no idea HOW MUCH I love you for this awesome update!!!! These deep things you wrote!!! i love them... Really. My Yuko-sama looks so beautiful in those pictures... When they just showed up and when I saw them my heart stopped beating from sadness in her eyes and then started beating again upon seeing her smile. And my favorite team is also K!!! And my No.1 oshimen is from K!! Ah, Yuko-sama is just awesome... And I also think Sayaka is one of the sweetest and most sincere in AKB..

I'll be waiting for more of your updates!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
I missed original Team K so much~ we are the team K!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 03:39:29 AM »
Aww yuko you are awesome keep going on

I gonna to pretend that another girl broke yuko's heart because my kojiyuu aww

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 08:03:27 AM »
AtsuMina #21 // Bukiyou Series #17

Acchan sat on the floor trying to catch her breath; turned out that it felt more tiring to stay in the hotel room than to go sightseeing. “See, now you got yourself all sweaty and tired. Told you not to jump on the bed too much!!” Takamina gloated. “To think you didn’t just jump around but jump and tried to sing at the top of your lungs. My eardrums almost exploded,” the captain continued to complain, rubbing her ears in protest.

“Right, that’s coming from the person who had lots of fun taking photos of me making a fool out of myself,” Acchan retorted, looking up and sticking out her tongue childishly at her girlfriend. Takamina rolled her eyes and sat opposite her girlfriend, throwing a towel to the girl.

Takamina looked through her camera, very pleased with herself for the photos that she had taken of her girlfriend throughout the trip. All those photos of Acchan smiling made her smiled; she was glad this trip freed her girlfriend from the burdens back home.

“Smile!” the captain instructed and took a snap before Acchan could react. There was something in these spontaneous photos that attracted Takamina. It felt more personal, she reasoned.

“Show it to me! I bet I looked ugly in that photo! Show it to me now!!!” Acchan demanded, pouncing onto Takamina and wrestled the camera away from the little captain. She took a look at the photo and returned the camera to the pouting girlfriend.

“I think you will like it a lot.”

AtsuMina #22 // Bukiyou Series #18

Takamina felt her face flushed red when she saw the photo she took earlier of her girlfriend. Acchan looked on in interest, enjoying the fact that her girlfriend was so easily turned on. “Ah ah~ I feel so hot,” Acchan complained, lifting up her shirt a little and fanning herself underneath it. This time round, Takamina looked on in anticipation. The ace crawled onto the bed and adjusted the air-con to a lower temperature and lay down, enjoying the cool air blowing on her tummy. 

“Still too hot. Oh my god, I am still sweating,” the ace whined, sitting up and adjusted the temperature once again. Exposing her white bra underneath the shirt, Acchan watched as her girlfriend’s eyes darkened with lust.

A moment of inattentiveness was all it took for the little captain to silently add one more picture of her girlfriend into her personal stash of sexy Acchan photos.

----

@sakura_drop_ : thank you for the sweet comment. yuko sure is breath-taking ;~;
@kahem: i love watching old shows with old team K ;~;
@Hitobo: thank you for the encouraging comment. i actually enjoyed writing such stuffs a lot more than fluff but it can get heavy for the readers. people usually like the fluffy ones more i guess. ;~; but im still a new fan to them and was a little worried about writing such works because im afraid to portray them wrongly.
@Haruko: im working on a kojiyuu that i promised ;~; im sorry its still not done though. i'll try to make it...less heart-aching ;~;

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
I wonder if IRL Takamina is like in your fic it would be funny ^^

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2012, 07:31:41 PM »
AtsuMina #23 // Bukiyou Series #19

For Acchan, it started as a game for her in which she took pleasure in looking at her girlfriend’s flushed face while struggling to fight her lust and being embarrassed when caught. Taking off her top sexily then playing with her shorts with a hint that she might pull it down, she found joy in watching Takamina fumbled with her camera as she looked at her girlfriend.

The ace knew how sexy she looked in the thin white bra that could hardly cover anything. It was an irony when she found herself inhaling and exhaling irregularly as she teased her girlfriend further. Takamina could see the tables of this game turned as her girlfriend’s eyes darkened with lust, tugging harder at her shorts in an attempt to remove them.

“Let me,” the captain said in a low voice, dropping to her knees and sliding the obstructing piece of cloth off and watched as Acchan kicked it away eagerly. If the bra could hardly cover anything, the matching piece of lacy underwear that Acchan had on certainly covered nothing. “Fuck,” the captain whispered as she placed her palm between the ace’s thighs and rubbed slowly. “I am controlling this game now,” she declared as the ace whimpered and nodded.

KojiYuu #5

Yuko bit her lips as she watched her girlfriend took the stage to sing her solo song for this concert. Her breathe hitched in her throat as the gorgeous girl in white raised up from the platform onto the stage. With the spotlight on her, it seemed as though an angel graced the stage; and then she began to sing. Yuko looked on as the lyrics hit her hard; couldn’t you at least call/I’ve been waiting for a long time/I understand you are busy with your work/I want to see you so much that it made me cry…

“You alright?” Yuko turned and came face to face with the captain who was standing by for her stage after Haruna’s. She nodded as tears fell from the corners of her eyes and the captain brought the girl into her embrace. “Well, at least she’s giving you enough hints to make things right,” the captain said, patting her fellow member on her head. “And knowing you, you will make things right.”

//

Yuko waited nervously near the entrance of the backstage that Haruna would come in from, praying that she would be able to correct things between them again. The angel in white met eyes with the ace once she came in and turned away towards another direction. Yuko ran after the girl, grabbing her wrist to halt her in her tracks. “Nyan nyan! Can we please talk?” the ace begged desperately and found herself being led into an empty room near where they were standing.

“Speak then,” the taller girl said coldly, leaning on the closed door. “Tell me why you are so busy recently that you can’t even pick up my calls or return my calls,” the girl continued, folding her arms in front of her and waited for the ace’s answer as tears welled up in her eyes.

Yuko walked nearer to her girlfriend, pressing the taller girl hard against the door then capturing her lips in hers. She hoped that this kiss could tell Haruna everything that she had wanted to tell her because she wasn’t good with words, romantic words. Yuko broke the kiss and cupped her girlfriend’s face in her hands.

“I am sorry for not returning your calls for when I saw the missed calls; it was already too late into the night. I am sorry for not making time to meet you for nothing should be more important to me than you. I am sorry to make you wait for me and for making you cry. I am sorry for everything, my angel.” Yuko whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks. Digging into her skirt pocket, Yuko placed something in Haruna’s hand.

“I wanted to give this to you at the end of our 3 days concert, but I don’t think I should wait till then. Haruna, will you live with me?”

In Haruna’s hand was a tiny key to Yuko’s house.

---

For the AtsuMina piece, it's actually not complete because the tumblr version contained sex scenes and I don't know the limits for posting them up here. This version works as well since it seemed complete like that as well. But if you want to check out the entire piece, http://wen48.tumblr.com/post/19783770292/bukiyou-19.

And the promised KojiYuu piece. It's different from what I was planning but after watching Haruna's stage from the SSA day 1 concert, I am like..sdkjfdjkfds I love it. ;~; And so I wrote something. (:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2012, 08:18:57 PM »
WOW!!!!! Great one!!! Acchan is so impatient hehe

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 12:18:50 AM »
I really loved your KojiYuu a lot (but I guess that was predictable knowing I'm biased towards Yuko-sama :wub:). And of course I enjoyed you AtsuMina series (oh, that sexy drabble on tumbrl was so HOT)

I'll be waiting for more updates!

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »
AtsuMina #24

The look in her eyes was evident. It wasn’t just uncertainty for her future but also uncertainty for the group as she made this selfish decision. Even though there were a lot of discussions with the higher ups and with Takamina, it was after-all still her call. “I Maeda Atsuko, will graduate from AKB48,” she announced much to the horrors of the fans and fellow members.

After all the tears, the hugs, and the chaos, she took the little captain’s hand and walked down the stage. The strong little captain that had been by her side for the past 6 years, the one whom she relied on for the past 6 years, the one whom she threw her tantrums upon for the past 6 years. The one whom she knew she could rely on for the rest of her life, in simpler words, .

As she looked at the strong captain who was putting on a bright smile despite the tears, she knew this friendship had no expiry date attached on it. As much as she had worries for AKB48’s future, she knew that they would be alright if there’s Takahashi Minami with them. And as much as she had worries for her future after AKB48, she knew she would be alright if she had Takamina as her friend with her on her road ahead.

AtsuMina #25

When the ace placed her fist to her heart, the captain knew that the ace was going to announce it. Despite talking over it for countless times and knowing about this much earlier than the rest, it did not translate into less pain and hurt for her. To have aimed for the same goal since they were 14 and finally achieving it when they are 20, it hurt a lot to see this friend leave the nest and soar for her dreams.

In the midst of the uproar after her announcement, the ace took the captain’s hand into hers and together, they walked down the stage to the fans. The captain could feel her friend’s insecurity and squeezed her hand to give her strength. The past 6 years in which they shared the same dreams, worked towards the same goal, cried and fought over the craziest things and never leaving one behind; all these would become precious memories that no one could take away and would be the fuel for them both to strive for more in the road ahead them. To Takamina, this is simply what they called as .   

She knew the worries Acchan had for the team and it was one of the reasons for her uncertainty in making the decision of leaving the team. When they got to the end of the extended stage, she gave the ace’s hand a squeeze and together, they stopped and looked at the fans in front of them. For Takahashi Minami, she will continue being the captain for this 48 family, take up Maeda Atsuko’s responsibilities to bring AKB48 to yet another peak and rewrite Japan music scene’s history. For Takamina, she will continue being the best friend of Acchan’s, be there for her solo journey on the unknown road ahead and give her the support like how she knew Acchan will give to her.

---

This is pretty much sums up completely what I want to say and how I feel regarding Acchan’s graduation.
I think to call this a one-shot or a fanfic isn't really what it is, just my feelings on this announcement in words.
I don’t think I can put them into words properly … and I thought to write it in the fanfic way like my works could … and I think it did. ^^

Acchan, go on ahead and be the best in everything you are gonna do in the future. Because you are our ace, and you are Maeda Atsuko, you can do it. ^^
Takamina, even with Acchan’s graduation, you are still gonna be alright, just because you are Takahashi Minami. ^^ 

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: ~Photo Drabbles~ // Thoughts on Acchan's graduation
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2012, 10:39:39 PM »
thanks for this words and for this precious photos.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Photo Drabbles~ // Thoughts on Acchan's graduation
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2012, 12:04:36 AM »
Thx for this touching post.
Acchan!!!! T_T

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 06:43:35 PM »
wTomo #2

[Photo has no link to the writing. Only wants to add some adorable Tomo-mi into the thread  :D ]

Tomomi is thankful for a lot of things that had happened in her life that leads her to where she is now. For example, the existence of the other Tomomi from Team A.

“Tomomi! Wake up~” the older Tomomi nudged the sleeping girl who responded by turning her back to the girl and snuggled deeper into her blanket. “Unbelievable,” Itano Tomomi muttered, poking the sleeping girl a few times. “And to think it was her who had been whining for days to go out together.”

“Tomochin, when are we going to spend more time together?” the younger Tomomi whined, clinging onto Tomochin’s arm and made an irresistibly cute expression.

One look at her face, Tomochin knew she would be spending the whole of her next off day with the girl.

“If you are not going to wake up, I am going to leave,” Tomochin warned.

The sleeping girl pouted, eyes still closed. “B-but…Tomo was so close to kissing you in my dreams. Just…five more minutes?” The younger girl whined softly. Tomochin resisted giving herself a facepalm and sighed.

“If you wake up now, I’ll give you a kiss,” Tomochin promised. The younger Tomomi peeled open one eye and looked at the older girl before sitting up, puckering her lips and waited for her morning kiss. Tomochin leaned closer as Tomomi tensed up and closed her eyes once again.

“Just kidding,” Tomochin whispered before jumping off the bed and got out of the room, missing the look of disappointment on Tomomi’s face.

--

AtsuMina #26 // Bukiyou #20

“Aren’t you glad I dragged you out? This is such a beautiful weather!” The little captain exclaimed as her girlfriend lowered herself onto the soft patch of grass. After the afternoon rendezvous, the pair went out to the nearby park which Takamina wanted to go to since the day they moved into this hotel.

As her girlfriend relaxed under the warm sunshine, the captain fumbled with her camera, trying to capture beautiful shots of Acchan.  “I always wondered…how do you even live with your own gorgeousness,” the captain mumbled to her girlfriend whose amused look was captured perfectly. The girlfriend held up her arm and grabbed the little captain, pulling Takamina down on top of her.

“And I always wondered…how do you live with my gorgeousness?”

--

AtsuMina #27 // Bukiyou #21

She felt selfish to want to graduate in order to focus more on her solo career. At the same time, she felt selfish if she continued to hold onto AKB48 and denying the juniors a chance to shine. It would not be an easy decision for her; to leave or to continue staying in the team both has extreme pros and cons for her and the team. She had hoped that this trip could shed some light on her possible decision but so far, it hadn’t been helpful.

The captain came into the room, only to stop short behind the door when she heard the ace mumbling to herself about her thoughts on graduation. She frowned, knowing Acchan had been thinking over this for a long time now and the last thing she wanted was to let it spoil her trip. The captain peeked into the room and felt her breathe stopped at the gorgeousness that was Maeda Atsuko.

*Click*

The ace looked up to the gleeful face of her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around the tiny captain. Takamina stroked Acchan’s hair; both of them remained in the same position for a few minutes, enjoying each other’s company. “I don’t want to leave you…ever,” the ace whispered, tightening her hold of her girlfriend.

“You won’t. Not even after graduation.”

-------

Yup…incorporating the recent events into these drabbles ;~;
And I'll be continuing those Bukiyou scans drabbles ^^ It's already the 21st drabble from that photobook. '~'

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go