JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Mitsubachi no Sasayaki

Author Topic: [AKB48] One Shot (~Kai x Atsuko (Forbidden : After Story) 3-8-2012  (Read 71874 times)

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
hi guys's ... since i watch the dansho ep yesterday i cant get rid taka kun face out of my mind so i decided to try to make a one shot about taka chan. this is my first one shot. i hope you all like it....   :) :) :) :)

================================================================================================

"kyaaaaaa~ kakkoiiiii..."

"kyaaaaaa~ saaaikoooo..."

"takamina san... kakkoii.."

'yeaaah...that's what I have heard during the akbingo shooting. this is the first time I do the dansho.'

'I choose the oendan costume for yesterday akbingo and my partner is tomochin.'

'I only got 10 members who vote me. more than I expected actually.but when I take out my white headband they all scream.'

'They said that I look better without it and when I ask who will vote me if I dressed like that , they all rise their hand.'

'Heeee....???? girls are so difficult and again my suberanai chara appear. I fail in cosu.'

'well, to be honest I'm a bit happy coz they said I'm kakkoi but there is one thing that bother my mind.'

'She isn't there to see me. she have been busy with her dorama shooting. I wonder how will she react when she sees me.'

'will she also think I'm kakkoi?'

'will she vote for me?'

'will she like my dansho?'

'acchan....'

'i hope she watch me.'

'So...after the akbingo shooting all the members not allowed me to change my costume and they all ask me to take a picture with them.'

'even until I got home I still wearing the costume. when my mom sees it she said that I totally look like my father when he was young.'

'I just smile and go stright to my room. today is really exhausted. I wanna have a rest. after I got clean myself and go to my bed, I receive a mail.'

'it's from 'her'. I read the mail and smile.'

'hello minami, how are you today?

sorry I can't watch you today.

I bet you look so kakkoi.^-^

I heard from nyan nyan that you got strike my all the members.

be patient with them okay.

oh by the way, how about we have lunch together tomorrow?

I have a free time during lunch.'

hi acchan, well, as u have heard from nyan nyan i guess you could guess how my condition today. -_-

sure, let's have a lunch together tomorrow. it would be great.

now let's sleep. I'm so tired today and I bet you too.

see you tomorrow acchan.

oyasumi. ^-^

'I send the mail and then lie on my bed to sleep.'

'the next morning I receive a message from akimoto sensei. he said that he wants to meet me. ah well, I guess I have to cancel lunch with acchan. I dont know wether the meeting will finish. so then I inform her that I can't have a lunch with her today and i receive the reply from her and somehow it's kind a dissapointed message. so then I take a bath and have breakfast. prepare to meet akimoto sensei then.'

****************************************************************************************************************************

'I headed to akimoto sensei office where in there i look sae, mayu, sayaka, mariko, nyan nyan, rena and sashi. I then greated them.'

"Hi guy's! does akimoto sensei call you all too?" i asked in curious "yeah! he said that there is something that he wants to discuss with us." sayaka told me. "uhm... I wonder what akimoto sensei wants to discuss about." suddenly akimoto sensei call us to come to his room.

'he let us to sit and begin to talk'

"You all must be wondered why I call you all today in here. " 'we stare at each other and akimoto sensei continue to talk.'

"okay, yesterday when you all finish the akbingo dansho shoot we receive a news that all the fans like the dansho episode, so because of that I call you all since I think you all will be fit to the new team that I wanna create." 'OMG dont tell me that....' "I will create the Dansho team and you all will be the member" "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????" we all suprised "Yes, and you will have practice started tomorrow with Ranmaru San, The Dansho Queen around 3 months and dont tell anyone about this even with the other members.it's a suprise project." "yes we all understand." "okay, i guess that's all see you tomorrow.thanks for coming today." 'we then go out the office and see how sae so excited about this poject.'

"Wooooaaaaw.... dansho team?!it's so great I wonder how the girls will react." sae said excitingly "yeah2....it's because you enjoy flirt with the member. come on sae, you should stop that." sayaka pout "heee??? are you jealous with me sayaka?? dont worry i still like you." sae wrap sayaka neck and smile to her "owgh!! shut up!! we better go and take a rest now. tomorrow will be a hard day." sayaka let go herself from sae n go out. "well, let's go home now." I excuse myself.

'when I arrive at home I look at my phone n there is no message or news from "Her". I feel lonely coz  it's been long time I haven't meet her. I really miss her. I wonder if she also miss me... then suddenly my phone rang and it's from her.'

"hi moshi moshi acchan"

"minami, how are you? how's the meeting with akimoto sensei?"

"well , yeah not something serious I guess." 

"I see. That's great!"

"hahahaha, what happend acchan? u look so worry."

"uhm... I dont know I just have this feeling.so, cpuld we meet tomorrow? I have free time all day."

"Owgh... I'm sorry acchan. I guess I can't I got practice tomorrow and there is one thing that I wanna to tell you."

"Mm?? what is it minami??"

"Uhm...aaaa...um... This around 3 months we cant see each other coz I'll have a tight practice. gomen ne!!!"

"Owgh,.... is that so? it's to bad. I will feel really lonely then."

"I'm sorry acchan but I'm promise after this 3 months we will have a lot of fun. how's that?"

"UHm... okay! cant help it. you better keep your promise."

"Hahaha... yeah I will." then i hear someone call her behind.

"I guess I got to go now minami. take care yourself. dont push to much. I dont want to take care you in the hospital like when you are faint in the theater."

"Hahahaha... YES MAM!!! COPIED!!!hehehe.. so, see you later acchan. take care too."

"Yeah I will and uhm.... minami...?"

"Yes???"

"I really miss you."

"Yeah, me to. bye acchan. see you later"

"bye minami. see you later."

'we hung up the phone and I prepare for the long day practice.'

****************************************************************************************************************************

3 months later in DonQ Dressing room
==========================

"So are you ready to suprise all the girls guys???" sayaka said with so much high tenshion "YEAAAAAAAH.... Let's show them our 3 months practice." sae said axcitedly. "Oh, come on guys be calm, the girls haven't come all yet and this is our first performance." "mariko, you to calm. please be more joyfull." "nyan nyan this is how am I. I'm the cool guy in here." "Hahahaha you guy's just cant wait any longer. you all just really excited." "yeah..yeah...takamina san right." "ow, sashi... since when you in there." "since 5 minutes ago with mayu and rena." "hahaha... I see. so let's prepare ourself guys. we got to change our costume. let's go." "OSU CAPT".

In the other place
=============

"Hey acchan!" "Owgh, miichan!" miichan approch acchan "Ready to go?" "Yeah, I wonder why akimoto sensei insist all of us to come to the theater" acchan said as she grabs her thing to her bag. "Yeah!! I wonder too. so better hurry. I got feeling this would be so awsome. Come On." miichan grabs acchan hands and run through the door. "Eeeee... miichan slow down."

Dressing Room
===========

"Hey sayaka, did you see my hat??" sae ask as she looking around to find her hat "Oh, i don't know. ask mariko." "hey, I dont know where is it. dont ask me beside , I'm busy in wearing this wig." "Sae!!!! here is your hat." "owh thanks rena!!" "Mayu, give me that necklace." "Sashi, how many necklace u want wearing?? It's enough I guess." mayu said as she shake her head looking at how much sashi wearing a necklace "really? I better ask takamina san. takamina san how do I look?" "You look great sashi. I guess enough with the necklace." "I have told you sashi." mayu talk as she poke at sashi.

suddenly

"Girls, be ready in 15 minutes." staff san inform us "Okay!" we all answer "So have you all ready guy's?" "Yes capt. All set." "Let's Suprise them."

In the theater room
=============

acchan POV
---------------

"Yuko...." "Ah, Miichan , acchan come here sit beside me." "Wooow.... so many people. All the member from ske n nmb also come." "yeah, akimoto san call them all i dont know what happend." "Well, we better sees it." miichan said "Ne acchan! where is takamina?" "I dont know. i havent meet her recently. how about nyan nyan yuko? have you seen her?" "Nope. even sae, sayaka, mayu, mariko and sashi i havent sees them" "ah i see. maybe they late." acchan look around and notice that there isn't any sign of takamina and the other "acchan , yuko miichan!!!!" "Jurina...come here." "Thanks yuko san.by the way, have you seen rena? i havent seen her." "Heee??? rena not found too??" miichan suprise

then TGSK san voice is heard.....

Girls.... thanks for coming today. You must be wonder why you all call to come here?! the truth is around this 3 months akimoto sensei have a suprise project. It 's called "Dansho Team" and you must be wonder who are they so... today is their first performance. enjoy....

as TGSK san finish the announcement we all suprise and stare at each other... the stage lamp is turn off. a sudden darkenes appear until i heard a familiar voice ....

"Minna San Konbanwa... Thank's for coming today... We will now introduce ourself..." finally the member of the Dansho Team appear one by one they introduce theirself. i could hear all the girls in the rooms shout and screaming..

"Miyazawa desu"

"Akimoto desu"

"Mariko desu"

"Kojima desu"

"Watanabe desu"

"Rino desu"

"Matsui desu"

finally the one that i really miss her presence in my side

"Takahashi desu"

yes, minami. the one that actually i really wanted to always beside me.she looks really different tonight. she is so kakkoi and attractive. I could hear all the girls shout and scream "kakkoi..." and somehow it makes me a bit jealous.

"So girls... we are DANSHO TEAM"

"OSU"

"well, we now will start our performance. I hope you all like it. Enjoy."

The Dansho Team really great and I could see all the girls could not take off their eyes from them. 3 months and they all could perform as this fantastic. We all amazed. without relize the show already over.

"Okay girls!!! See you later."

they one by one leave the stage as waving their hands to the girls. as minami waving at my direction our eyes meet and it's lock. she smiles gently to me. I just stare at her until miichan poke my shoulder ..

"hey acchan!Let's meet them in the back stage." "Uh, o..okay!"

takamina POV
-----------------

'oh my! she is coming. she looks at me. our eyes meet. woooooaaaaaa....what is this? my heart beat so fast. she looks really great tonight. OMG...could it be....??? but, she is my bestfriend. i dont want ruin our friendship with this feeling. Oh GOD help me!!!'

suddenly..

"Kyaaaaa~ sae chan kakkoi" "hahaha.... yuki you come!!!! I'm happy!! thanks! how is my style?" "Great as usual...!!!" yuki approch sae and her hand wrap around sae neck. what a romantic couple.

"Lovetaaaaan..... give me a hug..." "owgh sashiiiii... let me go!!!" "Oh, come on ai chan... you come to see me right..." "Oi, sashi... release her imidiately" "Mayu??" "Lovetan comes to see me." "Oh yeah!!! prove it???" "Okay let's...." "Stop both of you!!! I come to see you all." 'mayu, sashi and lovetan.. they all so funny.'

"Sayaka san... congratulation. the performance great. I like it." "Ah, sakiko.... thanks!! I'm glad you come." 'oi... be more romantic sayaka.'

"Renaaaaaaa chaaaaaan......." jurina run towards Rena and hug her "eh? you come?" "yeah! why? cant I come?" "No...no...no...no!!! it's fine. I'm glad."

"Nyaaaaaan Nyaaaaaaaan......" "Arghhhhht.... Yuko... stop that... let me go..." "Nooooo.... I wanna to hug you...you are so kakkoi... kiss me..." "Let me go yuko...." "Heeee.... be more patient yuko." mariko interrupt. "Owgh... mari chan stop bothering me." "Yeah mari chan.. stop bothering them and just talk with us" "miichan!! acchan!!!" 'eh? acchan?'

"Hey... you come too...I thought you were busy with the dorama shooting." "Not really actually and how could acchan not coming to see her beloved prince." hearing that acchan blush furiously "ah i see. you got the point. wait I'll call minami.Minamiiiii....." mariko call me then I approche her and I see acchan there looks freeze when looking at me.

"hey, there how's our performance?" I asked them "Owgh minami!!! could you be more flexible in here. your princes wants to meet you." "prin...prin...princes???" "Dont be shy takamina and by the way looking you like this yappari you are a man." mariko started to teasing me "Heeey.... I'm a girl. why you keep saying that I'm a man." I pout at her but suddenly I heard a voice that make me chill...

"TAKAMINA SAAAAAAN....." "AAARGGGH..... MOCCHI!!!"  mochi rush towards me and try to hug me "Argh, sorry guy's got to escape first." I run as fast as I can and hide from mocchi . I saw acchan look so sad when I leave her but cant help. Mocchi is so dangerous in this situation. I hurry go to the roof top and hide in there. I wait a couple of minutes in there until i feel the condition is already in control and there is no mochi.

I just wait in there and look at the sky. until a hand grabs my shoulder and it's suprised me.

"Arghht Let me go! dont touch me!!" I said that without see who is the person "So you want me to go??" then i relize "eh?Acchan???" I open my eyes and sees her stand in front of me with the teary eyes "If that so, I'll be go now!Sorry to suprised you." she turn around and I quickly grabs her hands to stop her for leaving me "Wait....wait....wait....!!!!! I'm sorry please dont go! I thought you were mochi!" She stops , turn around me and look down to her foot "Really?" "Yeah!!! Please! Dont go! Let's talk" she finally smile and it makes me relieved.

she then stand beside me and we talk "So, how was the performance?" "You look great!" "Really?!thanks, I'm glad that you have come today!" there a silent then until "Ne minami, It's been a long time we haven't talk to each other like this. 3 months feel so long for me. Kind a feel so lonely." she look at me and stare at my eyes. I then move colser to her and hug her. she looks suprised but hug me back. I then wishper to her

"You know! I really Miss you acchan! I want to meet you but i can't. I'm sorry I have made you feel so lonely!" I hug her tighter then before. we keep like that for a moment until....

"Minami, actually I hide something from you all this time." we then move apart then look at each other. I look at her confuse. what is she hiding from me. "Well, what is it acchan? I'm not gonna force you to said that if you dont want to but...." before I finish my words her hands already cup my cheek and our lip meets. she kisses me. I shocked but then return her kiss. It's taste so sweet. I wrap around her wrist and suddenly her hand already around my neck. Her soft lips. I can feel it. a gentle kiss. If this is a dream please dont wake me up. I wanna this last forever. I dont care what will happend next. All I want right now is to be close to her. After a while we move apart to find some air to breath. I touch my lips and still can feel the taste of her lips.

"Actually all this time I like you minami. I try to hold this feeling but looking how you care about me, how you treated towards me I just cant hold it anymore. I'm sorry if I suprise you! " she look down again and close her eyes. I then move closer to her cup her cheek and lift up her head to see her face. I look deep into her eyes and I found the answer. I smile at her "You know!!! We are the same. I also like you acchan. You are everything to me. I want always beside you. I want to make you happy. I dont want to see you sad. " after saying that I kiss her again. "I Love you atsuko! Can I be with you forever?" acchan look at me and her eye began teary "Yes!Please always be beside me. I Love you too minami more than anything."

I lied my back againts the wall and she lied her head in my chest. I really like this moment. It's so peace full. Alone with the one that you love. Speaking about someone you love I forgot I have bought something for her and I havent give it to her and I guess this is the great timing. "Uhm... acchan!could you move a moment!" she move from my body and look confuse at me. "Please close your eyes." "What for?" "Just Close them." she close her eyes and I grab my pocket to take the necklace. I then wearing the necklace around her beautiful neck "Now open your eyes.I hope you like it." I look at her and smile at her. "minami....It's so... beautiful. Thank you." she move forward and then hug me. "It's a pairing necklace. I also wearing the other one.So... are we official now princes?" I smile at her "Yes my prince" she kiss me and I can feel her sweet, soft lips again "By the way, lets meet the other. They must me wait for us." "Everything for my prince." we then walk and she wraping around my hand to meet the other.

FIN~

sorry if it's maybe a bit awkward / not really good....  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:19:35 AM by sorakamiya »

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot taka_chan!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »
Yay Takaachan!! That was really nice! and TAKAMINAAA WAS AMAZING! :)

i like the idea of a dansho team that would be sooooo awesomeee!!  :twothumbs

hahaha i would like to see all those girls screaming for them

Thanks for the story!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »
Team Dansho is the best idea EVER  :inlove:
If only Aki-p could do that... I think I my heart would never support it XD
Thank for the One shot and thank for putting "I" instead of "i" :grin:  :twothumbs

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
*Imagining myself right now with the danso team*  :mon angel:

----- 10 seconds later ---------

Drats!  :angry: Just dreaming...  :banghead:  hehehe  :grin:  Nice one with the Danso team. If they really are true, then me need to go to  Japan and make my dream come true!!! hehehe   :lol:

Dude, really, thanks  for the fic!!!  :mon determined:  Pls. continue writing even if this is just you're first 1 shot  :stuffed:

Thanks for the story!!  :nya:
dead...

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot taka_chan!!!! (Update 'Dear Teacher')
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »
@mangobanana15 
:lol: yeah!!! i could imagine that all the girl screaming.  :lol: i'm glad you like the story. :grin:

@bou-j525
 :lol: :lol: I hope there will be real Dansho Team... it could be really great...  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank for the One shot and thank for putting "I" instead of "i" :grin:  :twothumbs

:lol:you are welcome.

@alexiel17
 :lol: I'm glad you like the story and please always imaging the Dansho Team  :grin: :grin:

and by the way.... this is my second one shot. Again about takaachan  :yep: recently I to obses to taka kun. so the story will around school live.  XD I hope you all like it.  :thumbsup

================================================================================================

Dear Teacher
=============

2 high school boy run through the road in a hurry.

"yooo.... minami...!!!! Hurry Up!!!"

"Aaaarrght... wait a minute will you!!"

"You are so slow! we could be in the trouble again if we late."

"We are not gonna late and if we were no one would punished us."

"How you could be sure about that? you were absent yesterday, so you dont know how scary is the new teacher."

"Oh yeah?! Really?! She hasn't met me so... let she if she can handle me."

"Yeah..yeah...yeah...right!! but now we gotta too rush."

"Grrr... easy for you to say miyazawa. you have a long legs."

"Ups...sorry for that!"

'Yeah, my name is takahashi minami and the boy beside me is miyazawa sae. he is my bestfriend. We are a highschool students. We study in Majisuka High school. Our highschool is really famous. It has win many championship but... there are some problem. there are one class that teachers / headmaster couldnt handle and it is our class. Yups... I and Miyazawa are in a troblesome class. but... the teachers and headmaster couldnt do anything coz we are so potential. we have won many championship, some of the student are good in lessons and the rest in sports, music etc. Our class is a trouble maker.'

'So, for around this 1 week I couldnt go to school coz I was sick and I heard from sae that yesterday our new home room teacher has come. why we need the new one? coz the old one already give up teaching us. afterward our headmaster prepare the new teacher for our class. sae said that the teacher have a lot of experience in handling troublemaker student like us. I havent meet her yet but i could guarantee she must be really old with a wrinkle in her face. and today i'll meet her for the first time. let's see wether she could handle me or not. '

At the school
=============

"Hey sae! looks like we haven't late. Infact we are lucky!" I look at him with big smile.

"Ohohohoho.... that ohori sensei is on duties today." He grinned at me.

"Use your charming sae so we could go through. as you can see our cloth is a mess." we slowed our speed and walking towards ohori sensei.

"Yeah!! dont worry! she likes me. " as we walk closer to the gate ohori sensei approach sae with a ruler in her hand. she then greet us.

"Well...well...well... what I have here?! Miyazawa san and Takahashi san. very rare for you not late today." She said it with her ayes keep tracing us from bottom to up and then she notice that sae hair. "uhm.... you need to cut your hair miyazawa san." "Oh , ohori sensei! please let us go through. today our new room teacher is coming. it not will be good if we late. I'm promise I'll cut it. okay?" say said and give a puppy eyes to her.

"Ouuuuuwwwgh... you so cute!!! okay you can go now." "Thanks Ohori sensei." we reply politely and headed to the class. but before I move ohori sensei call me and I turn to look at her. "And Takahashi san!!! Be nice to the new teacher will you?!" I'm just smile and run towards class.

I run to catch up sae. He already go ahead to the class. He run so fast. I envy him for his long legs. I'm not as tall as normal guy I guess. I'm to short. Everyone in school call my "Little Demon" coz my height. To focus about that I'm not relize that there is someone in front of me and I hit her. I fall on the top of her and when I open my eyes here there laying down to me a girl with a stright black hair and wearing a glass. She is as the same age I'm I guess. But something different about her. She looks more mature than the other girls in my age.

"Arght, sorry for that I dont see you." I then hurry got up and give my hand to help her to stand. But It kind a she ignore it. She stand up by herself. Are you alright? I ask her and she just noded her head and smile at me. She then stare at me and scanning me from the top to bottom. Is there something wrong with me? I ask myself then I relize that I must hurry come to the class before the bell rang. I than apologise to her, bowing and excuse myself.

Finally , I arrive at my class and there I could see Sae already flirt with her Princess "Yuki". Yuki is Sae childhood friend. He said that nothing happend between he and yuki but I could see so clearly that Yuki is his everything. I then go to my desk and sit there and there are come my other bestfriends. They are Kojima Haruki and Minegishi Minami. Since Minegishi have the same name as me I call him Mii-kun. Too cute for a boy dont u think? but Mii-kun just enjoy it. Infact all the girl like him. Well, Me, Haruki and Mii-kun have a chat together until the bell rang and the headmaster come to our class. I bet he wants to introduce us to the new teacher.

"Okay class please pay attention for a moment!!! Today, I'll Introduce you to your new Home Room Teacher!" I hear a foot step come into the class. I just Ignore it until one of my classmate speak so loud. It's kind a annoyed me.

"WOOOW.... IS SHE REALLY OUR NEW HOME ROOM TEACHER?!"

"WOOOOOW!!!! SO KAWAIIIII!!!"

"SENSEI!!!!! GO OUT WITH ME!!!!"

aaarght, why they just cant be calm down. I then look in front of the class and my eyes widen in shock. It is that girl!! The girl that accidantly I bump into. so, she is our new home room teacher. dont be kidding. she is too younger to be the teacher. my mind full of question.

"YES...!!! she is your new home room teacher. She is as the same age as you all. You must be think that she is to young to become a teacher and this is the special about her. Coz the same age I'm sure she can become a good teacher and good friends for you all. Now, I'll go and please take care of this class maeda san. Excuse me!" the headmaster leaving the class and  that sensei begin to introduce herself.

"Okay class. Let me Introduce myself now. My name is "Maeda Atsuko"! yoroshiku." she give a big smile to all the student in the class. and somehow again our eyes meet and I try not to relize it. She look and grin at me. But ... why is her name is so familiar to me. 'Maeda Atsuko'. uhm... where I have heard that name. Sae poke my shoulder and it make me back to the real world.

"Yo?! What happend to you minami? are you day dreaming or that teacher success in taking your attention?!" sae chukkle at me and so do haruki n mii-kun. I look at them with an anoyyed face. "Owgh, you just shut up!" I just ignore them and keep my attention to the person in the front of the class. Now she is begin teaching and somehow her teaching ability not bad great or I could say awsome. I usually get bored and my friends will just ignore it but now. All the student pay attention to her. She is sure got something.

It's already almost the lunch time and the condition is still in order. I never felt that this class could be really quite like this. I watch at the clock and then the bell rang. All the student shout and hurry go out the class until I relize that only me and that maeda sensei in the class. she looks at me and just smile. 'what the heck is that? why is she just smile like that?' I go out and meet haruki, mii-kun and sae. we have a chat in there.Hey

"Hey! do you see that? our new teacher is totally preaty! she is so hot! Maaan I wish I could go out with her!" Sae imply. Mii-kun turn to him "Yoo!! you already have Yuki dont messed up!!" "Yeah! Dont you think Yuki feeling! Or maybe I could got a chance to get close to yuki then." Hearing haruki said that sae expression change and he seems pissed off. "Owh...owh...owh... dont ever think about that haruki. Yuki is mine and I would not give her to anyone." sae said as he look closer to haruki with an angry eyes.

"wowowowowow..... calmdown there brother. I'm just kidding. In fact I already have someone. You know that." sae back to his sit and look at haruki "owgh.. yeah, haruki got yuko." "and you already have that shinoda sensei mii-kun" Sae and haruki chukkle "Owgh, shut up!! that shinoda sensei is just my childhood friends. She looks like my oneechan." Mii-kun scratch his head and suddenly that shinoda sensei come and approach us.

"hai there guys!! and how is my little mii-kin here?" she move closer and pinching mii-kun cheek. we all giggle looking at that scene "aaaarght... itaiii mariko. dont you do that in front of my friends." rubbing his cheek shinoda sensei move even closer to mii-kun and it make him blush "well..wel..call me shinoda sensei minegishi san. you just to cute when pout like that." shinoda sensei than leaving us. "So... only oneechan e?!" we all teas him.

"Okay you guy's no mercy this time!" Mii-kun began to chase us with his angry face and we just ran away and split up so we can distract him. I headed to the teachers room and slowing my move as I see that Mii-kun already lost my track. I just walk and again I meet maeda sensei. We stop and look at each other. I give her a confuse look and she just giggle. I excuse myself and suddenly she breaks the silent.

"You really arent change so much!!" I stop my move and turn back to look at her. She just smiling and leave me. 'What is she mean about that.'

the bell is ring and we all go back to class. All I can see that sae n haruki exhausted. so Mii-kun has got them. I sit in my desk and the lesson begin. Again so quite. I wait... and wait until the bell rang again. The lesson today is Over. All the student go to their home or to the activity in school. Me , Sae, haruki and mii-kun decided to hangout in the game center before got home. but before we got to the game center shinoda sensei has grab Mii-kun to help her in the infirmary whether haruki has been drag with yuko. as usually yuko try to cling all the time with haruki.

so now it just the two of us. Only sae and me now in the game center. We play until around 4. I suddenly receive a mail from my mother.

minami, where are you?

please come home before 5 today.

we have a special guest and I dont want she is waiting.

and I'm sure you will be happy to meet her.

heee?? who will come today? I dont know that we will have a guest today. oh well, better get going now I guess.

Okay mom!!!

I'll come home right away

"Yo, what is it minami???" sae ask me curiously "owgh, my mom text me. she ordered me to go home before 5."

"Ah I see. better move fast."

"yeah lets go."

Takahashi Recidence
===================

"Tadaimaaaaa....."

"Ah, minami!! Okaeri! Where have you been? it's almost 5."

"Sorry mom, I hangout with my friends first. So, who will come today? You havent told me before that we will have a guest today."

"It's a secret!!" my mom grin. I totally dont like this. heee... I then go to my room. I place my bag in my desk and headed the bed. Really exhausted today. I the look at a photo beside my bed. It's a picture me with my chilhood friend or you could say that she is the one that I like. I wonder how is she doing now. Without relize it I sleep still holding that picture in my hand.

I sleep a couple of minutes until I feel something heavy is in the top of me and A hand wrap around my body. I feel shiver and try to open my eyes and in there I see a girl snuggle on me and it make me shock. I reflect got up the bed and accidently make the girl fall from the bed. I approch to her and look at her and I'm more suprise. Maeda Sensei in front of me.

"wha..wha...what is this maeda sensei? How could you in my room?" I ask her

"Uhm? didnt your mom have told you before that I will come?" I look at her confusely "My mom said that there will be special guess today but.... but..." she move closer to me "It is me that your mom told you." all I can do is just stare at her and keep shut. she then grab my hand "heee.. yappari you totally forget about me." she look down and somehow my hand cup her cheek and I see teary eyes cover her eyes. "You have promise to me that you will always remember me." she said to me in a sad tone.

I keep stare at her and recognise a familiar eye gaze. the gaze that I always miss all this time. and suddenly I relize that she is "SHE". I speak a name that I have ever long time I never said "Acchan..." she look at me and give the gently smile "You finally remember."

I wipe her tear in her cheek. I finally meet her. "I'm not dreaming right? is this really you?"

she noded her head and speak gently to my ear "Yes minami, it's me. I'm back."

I then hug her tightly. she rested her head in my chest. I really miss her so much. We stay like that for a couple minutes then I break the silent

"I'm so sorry acchan. I didnt recognise you before. You must be hate me now." I tigher my hug to her and she look at me and pinch my nose.

"Ouch!!! Ouch!!!! Acchan... I cant breathe" "It's your punishment coz you didnt recognise me before." she let go her hand from me. I rub my nose.

"Well, yeah... it's been a long time. You have change a lot. Especially you....." I look up and blush furiously. you must know what I mean guys. I have been bump in her before.

"HEEEEEEE?!!!! So you....you...???!!! Minami Hentai!!!!!" acchan then punch my stomach. Oh well, it's kind hurt.

"ITTAAAIIIII!!!! Heeey?! it's an accident. I have apology right!" I hold my stomach and seriusly I'm in Pain.

Looking me in pain she rub my stomach and apology "I'm sorry. Is it still hurt?" "Ow yeah it is. How could you be that strong?"

She stand up and facing me "I'm a special teacher that handle a troublesome class student I should be that strong."

"O yeah?! Let see if you could handle me there Maeda sensei." As I finish my words she push me and I hit a wall. She move up close fastly and suddenly I could feel something smooth pressed my lips. She kisses me roughtly but as the time pass it become more gently. Her lips so sweet. I dont want this end but we must seperated coz we both need air.

I look at her and she just smile

"So... is it work?"

"Huh?"

"I success in handling you right?!"

"heee? you call that handling?" I look in suprised and stare at her. I see her smile and she move closer to me. wishpered in my ears

"Only for you I do that. I love you minami." she kiss me for the second time now and it more intence than before. I could feel her love through it. She wrap her hand around my neck and my hand tracing around her body and wrist. We share a lovely kiss but it have to end coz my mom knock my door and call us to have a dinner. She move of from me and we headed down to have dinner. I let acchan go first since I have to change my school uniform first.

We all have a nice dinner. My parents happy that acchan could come today. Especially my mother. She really like acchan. Since I was a kid everytime acchan come to play at my house my mom cook a lot of food for her. Even cook her my favourite katsudon special for her. so then after dinner acchan help my mother at kitchen and then approach me to watch in the living room. She rested her head in my shoulder. My parents look at it and just giggle. We both blush furiously. and then my mom said that "Acchan, tonight you will sleep over right? You could sleep in minami's room." My eyes widen "Huuh??is it ok???" I ask my mother confusiously

"Yeah, It's no problem right? I'm sure you arent gonna do anything to acchan." I blush and acchan arm clinging to me. After that long chatting with my parents we both go back to my room and try to have a rest there. I never know whether I could sleep or not this night. My mother have prepare the futton for me but it's no use. acchan insist to sleep together with me. She said that she miss her pillow and she wants to get closer to me. Oyeah, I cant refuse that.

Before sleep we have a little bed talk

"So, acchan? Why are you become a teacher?"

"Well, is it not obvious? I accept to teach in that high school coz I wanna to meet you. I really miss you." she then move closer and snuggle to me.

"Uhm... I guess today is my lucky day then. I could meet a beautifull princess." I smile at her and she give me a quick kiss in cheek.

"Let's go to bed now acchan. Oyasumi!" I kiss her forehead and turn off the lamp

"Oyasumi Minami."

The next morning I woke up and I could feel a warmth near me. It's my princess snuggle near me. Her sleeping face is so cute. she then got up and give me a morning kiss and I kiss her back.

"Morning Minami."

"Morning Acchan."

"What time is it??"

"Owgh, It 5 oclock now, better we got up. mustn't late for school right."

she agree got up and headed to the bathroom to prepare. Luckly there are 2 bathroom in my house. I wear my school uniform and prepare to have breakfast with my family. I could see acchan already prepare to. We have a nice breakfast.

After breakfast Me and Acchan excuse ourself to go to school. But before we go out from house I grab her hands. make her turn to look at me.

"Acchan.... Wait!! I have to tell you something!!" she stare at me and watch me

"Yesterday you have said your feeling to me. now it's my turn to do that." I move closer to her and kiss her deeply. she close her eyes and when I break the kiss I wishpered to her

"I love you too acchan. More than you can imagine."

she look at me and hug me.

"I love you too minami." after saying that she kiss me and somehow I could feel her hands in my chest. she slowly unbutton my gakuran. But after she unbutton the first button she pull out and said "You look more attractive with one unbutton gakuran." I just stare at her and she giggle.

we then go to school but in seperated way. She go first 10 minutes earlier and then me. Well , eventhough we are the same age but we are Student and teacher. You know the rule.

Soon I arrive at school and sit at my desk until the bell rang and I could see my Princess in front of me. I love her so much.

'Dear Teacher'

'Will you be with me forever'

Fin~ ???

so what do you think guys? did my writing skill a bit improve???  :)

hope you like the story guys... :) :) :)

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »
awwww that was nice thanks for updatingg!

wow i wonder how smart Aachan is to be able to teach people her own age :O

Takaachan is sooo cutee too bad they can't show their relationship at school

Update soon!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 03:48:46 AM »
Thank for the update!
I like this story XD I've never thought of something like this so it is really interesting ^^ I want to make a One Shot too so I could thank everyone for all the updates... but I don't have any idea XD So I'll just keep on reading what the others write XD So if ever you want to write another one... GO FOR IT  :lol:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »
@mangobanana15
 thanks... I'm glad you like it...  :grin:

:lol: I also wonder that actually... well since this is my story everything could happend...  :grin: :grin:

yeah, to bad they cant exposed it.  :( so should I make another sequel for this story?  :oops: :oops:

@bou-j525
 XD XD thanks... I'm glad you like it. well, now I'll focus on the one shot I guess... but I'll try to update my other soon...  XD I still waiting for your update in pink vitrol  :grin: :grin:

Soooooo...... since I have a free time now I'll try to write as much as I can...  :grin: :grin: and I hope you all like it.  :) :) I also want to improve my writing skill please give me a suggestion. i'm still newbie in writing... and before I begin the story I wanna inform that my oneshot will not only focuse on takaacchan pair. it could be anyone.  :grin:

this time I will make a Sae x Mayu oneshot.... :yep: :yep:

now let's get started...

Secret
=========

"Oniiiiiiichaaaaan.... Ohayou!!!" a girl rush to her brother and hurry sit in her brother lap. she has a big smile at her face.

"Ohayou little princess!! How are you this morning?" her brother ask her with a gentle smile and kiss her forehead

"Mayuuuu... get off of your oniichan. You are big now. " her mother talk to her. Mayu pout to her mother and her brother just giggle "It's okay mom. She is still my cute Imouto eventhough she has already a highschool girl."

"Seee...... sae-niichan didnt mind at all." she then wrap her hand around her brother neck and kiss his cheek.

"Owgh, it's almost 8 o'clock let's go to school now. You musnt late since this is you first day in school mayu chan." "Okay sae-nii." mayu move off from sae laps and grab her bag.

"We go now mom.Ittekimasu!!" they excuse themself to their mother and move out the house to go to school.

Mayu POV

=========

"Sae-nii wait for me." I approch him and cling into his arms.

Well, this is my brother. His name is Sae. You know, he actually not my real brother. Since I was a kid I want to have a big brother. I told to my mother and then there he came to the family. My parents addopted him, so he is my big brother now. Eventhough we arent blood related he really love me. He always takes care of me. He will always be my side when I need him. He is such a good brother I love him.

Now we are in the same highschool. I'm in the 1st year and he is in the 3rd year. Soon he will graduate. If I think about it I feel my heart is hurt. He will go to the university and leave me alone. I have talk to him about this and he promise me that he will visit me everyday, atleast call me.

Sae POV
===========

"Mayu-chan, hurry up or we'll be late." I call her and she imidiately come forward me and cling into my arms. such a cute girl.

Okay, this cute girl that clinging into my arm is my little sister. her name is mayuyu. well, actually we arent blood related. I'm not her real brother. her parents adopted me when I was a kid. I come to the family around 10 years ago. her parents said that she really want a big brother so I accepted to be adopted. Since the first time I meet her she already takes my heart. I love her and I wanna be a good big brother for her. But I'm not a great brother as she has thinks. I've got a secret. A Big secret that maybe if she founds out she will hate me for her entire life. But I'll keep it until the end of my life. I dont want to hurt her feeling.

"Ne , niichan?! what's happend? it's still morning and you have already day dreaming." she looks at me and giggling. Well, it's look like I'm a bit in my own world before. I look at her and just smile at her "Nothing really. I just a bit sleepy. I dont have enough sleep last night. you know, all this school things make me frustrate." I shake my head and pout. she then give me her bright smile and we continue to walk to school. Well my school is not too far away from my house.

Not long we already arrive at school. In the front gate my best friends already waiting for me. There are Takamina, Atsuko, Haruki, Yuko and Mii-kun. We always wait for each other before come in to class. I also see Lovetan, Nacchan and Harugon in there. They are Mayu's bestfriends. They wave to us and we reply.

"Yoooooo... Ohayou!!!! and how is the little princess in here? this is your first day isn't it mayu?" mii-kun greet us and try to flirt with mayu.

"Ohayou Mii-kun! and dont you try to flirt with my sisters. She is still in the first years." I smirk on him and they all just laugh.

"Araa....araa....looks like Sae-kun is in the bodyguard mode ne minami?!"

"Hahahaha.... sure he is. And wait, who are the girls sae?"

"Owgh, they are Mayu-chan best friends. I bet you havent meet them."

Mayu and her friends then approach us and she introduce their to them.

"This is my bestfriends Lovetan, Nacchan and Harugon."

"Nice to meet you all senpai." they bow and smile to them

"Ooooh... they all kawaii...."

"Yeah...yeah... you right Mii-kun."

"Uhm... I also agree to you Haruki."

Acchan then look at minami with cold eyes. but minami just ignore and keep on talking.

"But.. well yeah, acchan still the most kawaii." when hearing that acchan stop staring at minami and blush. we just chuckle and on the other hand yuko just suddenly cling in haruki hands. well maybe she just a bit jealous. oh yeah almost forget this 4 of my friends are a bit strange. why? coz I know they like each other but never say it to each other. there are sometimes a bit awkward silent between then and Mii-kun is the one who will break it.

"Owgh.... come on guy's give me a little chance. I havent got a partner yet." Mii-kun said as smile to them.

"So, guys let's go to the class then. It's almost the time." I look at the watch and then begin to go with my friends.

"Ah, yeah you right sae-nii. I'll go with my friends now. I'll catch up with you later." Mayu excuse to me and go with her friends.

"Come on, let's go! We also better get going." I go with my friends to my class then.

After I arrive I put my bag and sit in my desk. Mii-kun approach me and talk to me. "So sae, have you talk about it to mayu?" he sit beside me and looks so serious

"No, I havent." I scratch my head and look down.

"I know it must be difficult for you since you are so close with your sister but if you not tell her imidiately she could found out by herself and it's not gonna be good I think."

I look at him and take a deep breathe "Yeah, you right. But I havent apply to there. I still thinking."

"Uhm... I see. But it's a good chance sae. I know your talent and you could do that. Just think about that."

"yeah I will." I nodded.

the bell rangs, all the student come in to the class. The teacher then come. My mind still thinking to what Mii-kun said. and suddenly the teacher announce something

"Okay class, Ohayou! Today we will began our new semester. You already in 3rd year now. Please do as well as you can coz the graduation is waiting."

We all pay attention to what Togasaki sensei said. Togasaki is our home room teacher for this term.

"Today, I'll introduce you to someone. She has just move here so be nice with her. Please come in and Introduce yourself." togasaki sensei then let the new student come in. I look at her and my eyes widen she is....

"Good Morning guy's. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki. Nice to meet you all."

I froze in my desk and look at her

'Yuki-chan..'

Mayu POV

============

"Mooooo... Your Onii-chan is so kakkoii Mayu." lovetan said.

"Yeah...yeah... and also his friends. the one with brown hair so kakkoii."

"But I guess the one with a black hair is more kakkoii." harugon said as her as look up in dreamy

"owgh? you mean Minami san? you dont have chance harugon. he already has a girlfriend." Mayu grin to her

"Moooo... really? I bet it's the one who he has said before. what is her name?? uhm... Acchan'? "

"hahahaha.... you betcha!"

"owch , I dont have a chance if that so." harugon pout

I just chukkle and suddenly lovetan ask something that bother me.

"By the way Mayu-chan, if I'm not wrong your brother havent got any girlfriends right? I still got a chance right?!" lovetan give me a teasy look. "Nope..nope... My brother love me and He havent think about to have a girlfriend yet." "Really? Too bad. But dont you ever think that your brother might have like someone but he just have to let go just for you?" "Uhm... I never think that." 'Yes it's true that my brother never have a girlfriend. he always stay by side. I wonder what will happend if he got one. Will he still remember me?!'

Sae POV
==========

'It's Yuki-chan. How could she is here?!'

"Okay yuki-chan please have a sit. Uhm... you could sit beside watanabe san."

'whattttt???!' I got shock and gulp. You wanna know why I'm in horror? Let me tell you. Yuki is my bestfriend in the orphand. she got adopted when I still in the orphand. She know me and it means she knows my big Secret. But it's already long time. will she stil remember me?? she come to the desk beside me. She sit and then look at me with a gently smile. I wonder what it's mean until she talk to me with a lower tone. "You are change a lot. I miss you sae-chan." I froze in my place cant said anything 'Shimatta ... She remember me.'

class started but I cant consentrate. during the lesson I keep thinking and thinking. what should I do. what if my secret is reveal?! I know Yuki dont know anything about my situation now. She is my bestfriend and she will always be. But she also could be a time bomb for my relation with Mayu. I keep thinking and thinking until I'm not relize that it's already lunch time. The bell rang unfortunately minami, acchan , yuko, haruki and mii-kun have something to do and go out first. I'm in class now with Yuki. Yuki then greet me.

"Is this really you?" she ask me and I give her a big smile "Yeah, it's me. Long time no see yuki chan." She stare at me give me a full confuse look. "But, why you...." I look at her "I know what you wanna say yuki. and you must be so curious why I dress like this. Let's go out and I'll tell you everything." we go to the roof top when there weren't anyone. I told her my situation and condition now. she looks suprise but she then smile and promise will keep the secret.

"So, thats why you look scare when looking at me."

"hahaha... yeah... sorry for that. to be honest I really miss you Yuki."

Yuki move closer , grabs my hand and look into my eyes. "really? I'm glad. I thought you will hate me because I leave you alone before." she look sad and her head looking down now. I then come closer to her and hug her. "I will never hate you yuki." "thanks you sae." she hug me back. and then I relize something. "OMG, I must go now Mayu must be looking for me." looking me confusely I told her "Mayu is my little princess." she smile and walk together with me. We headed to the class and there already Mayu and the others. I call her then.

"Mayu-chan, sorry! I have something to do." I said to her. She look at me and notice Yuki presence "Something to do? With her?" I look at her and she look at Yuki with a cold gaze. She must be jealous "Owgh, yeah, I'm just accompany her to look around the school she is new student and also my old friends." Yuki then Introduce herself to Mayu "Hai, I'm Kashiwagi Yuki. You must be mayu-chan. sae-kun have told me about you.and dont worry I'm not your brother girlfriends." she chukkle and I could see Mayu smiling at her.

"It's okay if you are his girlfriends. My brother really suck in attract a girl." mayu try to teas me "Oh yeah?! You just dont know how popular your brother is. you also havent got boyfriend yet." she then pout to me "How could I find a boyfriend if you keeping glare at every boys that try to make friends with me." "well.... I... I..." Then I hear yuki laughing at us "You two really close to each other." I and Mayu blushed. We act childish. After that the bell rangs and we come back to class and continue the lesson.

Time past away and I dont relize it's been almost the Final Exam for the 3rd year student. during that time me and yuki become closer and closer. she help me in study, we have fun together etc. she is such a nice girl. but there is something bothering me. since that I feel like Mayu act strange. Somehow she is now keep a distance from me. she usually wait for me after school and have a lunch together. I ask lovetan about it but she also dont have any clue. In front of them Mayu act as usual. But harugon then said that she feels Mayu hide something. At home she usually come to study with me but now after dinner she just go to her room and stay in there. I have tried to knock her door but no answer. I thought she has already slept so I dont want to bother her. It's all make me frustrate, did I have done something wrong? or is she already have someone that could replace me? I hate to think about it. I hate to think that I'm no one for her anymore. I cant keep this happend I should talk to her no matter what will happend and I have to tell her something before I go. It's about my secret. My parents told me to tell her about it coz lie wouldnt solve anything.

Mayu POV

==========

Time move really fast and I dont relize it's been almost the Final Exam for the 3rd year student.and it means that the time for me to be together with my brother almost over and before that I wanna do something for him. He has already taken care of me. He always beside me. But I wonder if he has thought about himself. Lovetan question before make me realize something I'm to depend to my sae-nii so he cant go through his live like other boys. hanging out with friends, have a girlfriends etc. And finally now I know what I have to do. I will keep a distance from him know. I wanna he enjoys his live. Especially since Yuki-san comes. I could look that yuki-san like my brother since the first time I meet her. She is my brother childhood friend maybe she already like him since they were kid. Yuki-san also a good girl I'm sure she will fit to be my brother girlfriend. so, since then I started my plan. I never wait for my brother after school, I never have lunch together anymore with him and at home I try to avoid him. I thought it would be a great idea but it not gone well...for me... At school without he notice I saw he and Yuki-san from far a distance where they couldnt notice me. Everytime I look at them I feel my heart is icchi. It's hurt. I could look Yuki-san walk hand to hand with sae-nii. They talk, walk, eat together. part of my self screaming and want to say 'it suppose to be me in there...' I feel really jealous. I wanna be with my brother. that what I feel before but then I realize something. A couple of day before, Unaccidently I saw Yuki-san kiss my brother. I froze and wanted to cry. Eventhough it only in his cheek but somehow it still hurt. I want scream 'Dont take away him from me.' but I cant. I run as far as I can. Leave them alone. then I meet minami-san. He looks at me and ask me what happend.

"Mayu-chan?what happend?why are you crying?" he looks really worried and guide me to the bench to sit. "Ssshhh... dont cry... if you cry your brother will be sad. You know how much he care for you right?! Tell me whats wrong? maybe I could help you?!" I then begin calmdown and talk to him.

"Ne minami-san?! Have you ever feel something wrong with you when you look at your closest person not around you?" he thinking and look at me then.

"Uhm.... yess I have. Why you asking that Mayu-chan?" he looks questionaly to me "How is it it feel?" I ask him "It feel alone and frustrate." I keep asking him "And how is it feel when you look that person with other person walk hand to hand and spend time together?" "Well, aaa...uhm.. I feell really jealous ofcourse. Infact it hurts a lot." he said that to me. I just keep silent but then he talk to me.

"Uhm... listen to me Mayu-chan. I know I dont know anything about what have happend but let me tell you something. When you like or love someone you never could realize it until that person is away from you. When that time come you should look deep into your heart and be honest with that feeling." after saying that he smiles to me. Then his phone ring and he axcuse himself. "Thanks lot minami-san." "You are welcome Mayu-chan." I then go back home change my cloth and have dinner. After that I go to my room then I heard someone knock my door. It is sae-nii. I just stay and keep silent. No answer from me sae-nii leave. I really wanna open the door but i cant. Especially when I already find out my true feeling is. I realize that I like him. I like him more then a brother. I love him.

Sae POV
===========

Today my parents must go to osaka for about 1 week. so today there will be only me n mayu at home. I think this is the good timing to talk seriously to her. I should find out what is the truth. As usual mayu keep avoided me. when I call her at school she run away from me. and at home during the dinner she just keep silent. I really could stand about this. after the dinner mayu headed directly to her room. I wait for a minutes then follow her. Fortunately she doesnt lock her room so I knock first then I coming in. In there I see she sit on the floor and cover her face with her both hands. I approach her and sit beside her.

"Mayu-chan? are you alright?" all I can hear only silent and she just noded her head. "Mayu, is there something wrong? I wonder why are you keep avoiding me recently. why are you doing that?" I try to look at her face and finally I heard a voice "I'm okay, just go. leave me alone." I try to make sure and move closer to her

"what did you have said?"

"go! leave me alone."

"what does it mean? nope, I'm not gonna leave you. You must be sick. Now let me see your face." I try to pull up head but she strugle and then shout

"I HATE YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

I frowned at what she has said. she hates me?! what that?! is it kind a joke.

"what are you saying? you hate me? come on mayu stop joking." I move closer to her try to touch he and again she shout at me.

"MOVE OUT!! DONT TOUCH ME!!! JUST GO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! I HATE YOU!!!"

I stop my step, freeze in my place. I still cannot believe . My little princess hate me?? I feel as my heart broken into pieces, world collide and my soul leaving my body. I keep stare at her. we silent for a couple of minutes. then I take a deep breathe.

"Fine!!! Do anything what do you want!! I dont have any responsibility to you. Infact I'm even not your real brother. I'm no one for you." finally I said that. I know it must be really harsh but hearing she hates me it's so painfull and looking she acts like this I dont like it at all. I miss my little princess. After saying that I turn around and move away from her but before I do that I feel a hand wrap my body tightly. Prevent me to move, stop my step. then I hear a sobbing and I feel my back wet with her tears.

"Dont go!"

"why? you said you hate me."

"Please dont leave me."

I turn and facing her. All I can see is her teary eyes. I stare at her. look deep into her eyes and I found sadness n pain. "I wont leave you. Now please stop crying. I cant stand looking at you like this and I'm sorry for what I have said before." I hug her and guide her to the bed and we sit saide by side.

"Now please mayu, tell me? what's wrong? If I have done wrong just say it n give me punishment. "

"No, I'm the one that wrong. I have done something wrong. I make a big mistake." I keep silent an look at her. hearing her explaination.

"You must be wondering why I have avoided you recently. I do that coz I think because of me you cant enjoy yourself. you always with me, take care of me but you never thinking about your own happiness. you even dont have any girlfriend. " she said as her head look down to her hand.

"whaaat???? just because of that you avoid me?" I took her shoulder and make her to facing me "listen mayu, you are not a burden to me. I want to always beside you. I want to take care of you and that all under my will.  and I dont need a girlfriend I only need you. no one could replace you. do you got that?!" I keep stare at her wants to make sure she got it.

"But there another reason!" I stare at her waiting for her answer but she just silent "Mayu, if you arent telling me I dont know how should I do." I pout and screatch my head "You know?! looking you like this is killing me, dont you understand dont umph...." before I finish my words my mouth have been sealed by her lips. I shock and my eyes widen. afraid to move. she kiss me roughtly. I could feel her lips. Her lips trying to silent me. I couldnt say any words ,I freeze. But soon the kiss began gently. I kiss her back. feel the sweetnest of her lips. I close my eyes. trying to enjoy it. My hand suddenly move by it owns. I wrap her wrist and move her closer to me. Then I feel her hands tracing and then wraps around my neck. I feel relax. what is this passion?! whatever it is I wish this never end. we keep like that for a moment but then she end the kiss.

"So, this is the reason why you avoided me?" I ask her and she is noded "I feel jealous whenever you with yuki-san. at the first I thought its natural. But then I saw yuki-san kissed you yesterday.And it make my heart hurt. so pain. then I realize that I love you sae-nii. I love you more than a sister should be." I grabs her hands and look into her eyes "Listen mayu, yuki is only my bestfriend and she will always be. Yesterday she just kiss me on the cheek.its just a friend kiss. Infact I have fall for you since the first time we met mayu." she look suprised "Really?" "Yeah, but...." I losen my grabs at her hands and she looks curiously

"But what sae-nii?" I open my cloth and she shock "I'm not a brother that you expected." Yeah finally, I tell her about my biggest secret. she cover her mouth with both of her hands. cannot speak she just silent. I then tell her everything "When your parents come to the orphand the only child that left is me. They like me and missrecognise me as a boy. when they know I was told to keep it as a secret. they said that their daughter wants to have a big brother not a sister. and I agree. and then you know the rest. I become your brother." I sight and look down not dare to look at her.

"uhm...aaa...errr... I must be make you suprise e. well, it's okay if you hate me know. I deserve it. mom n dad already told me to tell you the truth. now I a bit relieved. I know you must be dont wanna to see after I say this but dont worry I wouldnt be here soon or later. I'll continue my study abroad." hearing what I say she shout

"WHAT???" I look at her "Yeah, I'll go to New York. I got scholarship." I look at her and she suddenly hug me tightly "Nooooo.... I dont want you to leave me. You promise to be always beside me. I dont care whether you are my brother / sister. I like Sae. I like the way you are." shock with what she has said I turn around and hug her

"are you sure about this all??"

"yes, please dont leave me?! I need you. I want always beside you. So, you arent gonna leave me right? New York is so far." I look at her and smile "Uhm... I havent reply to the university wheter I accept it or not. I guess I just turn it down. I could accept the schoolarship in the university around Tokyo. They also offer it to me. How is that?" she hug me and I could see a bright smile appear in her face.

"I love you sae."

"I love you too Mayu."

so after that long night our live back to normal. Not too normal I guess or I could say that we got new live. Mayu and I be become closer and closer. No one could make us apart. We spend our time together and since I told my parents that I have told mayu about the secret they told mayu to move to my room. They said it could make us known more about each other. Well yeah they right. It make us know more about each other and make mayu has another bed habits. She like to snuggle with me when she sleep. somehow I like it.and without I realize her birthday it coming up. I wanna give her special present this year. it's look like she already know that I will plan something so when we have a date she ask me.

"ne, sae what will you do for me in my birthday?" she ask with a puppy eyes

"well..... just see it by yourself later." I giggle and she pouts "sae so cruel. can I have a clue?"

"Nope you cant..." "why??"

"Coz that will be a secret"

Fin~

uhm.... so how is it this story guys...????

hope you like it....

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot SaeMayu!!!! (Update 'Secret')
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 07:54:32 AM »
Like it? No, I don't like it . . .  :bored:

:on woohoo:

I LOOOOVVVVEEE IITTT~!!!  :k-inlove:  :heart: :k-inlove:  :heart: :k-inlove:  :heart: :k-inlove:
I'm waiting for SaeMayu fic because of Sakura Kara no Tegami~ and REALLY want to read it~!!  :nya:
THANKS for writing the fic~!!  :k-great:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
So cute!!! thx :mon lovelaff:
Sae is do kakkoi :thumbup

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 11:27:33 PM »
Nice one ^^ I like differents pairings sometimes XD SaexMayu reminds me so much of the drama... I can't wait anymore TT____TT
Yay~ Keep writing! (As for me I'll update this w-e coz now I don't have time)

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
@RenaChii @kahem @bou-j525

thanks lot for reading my fict guys.... I'm glad you like it.... well, recently I've got a bit free time. soooo.... I guess I'll Update as fast as I can.  :thumbsup

During writing about Sae n Mayu I also remember some scene of them in Sakura kara no tegami...  :panic: :panic: I could not wait for the dorama...

soooo... let's get back into the fict. Now I would like to make TakaAcchan again. hope you all like it.  :) :yep:

enjoy....

"I'm yours"

===========

In a wide battle field
==============

"Okay.... Are you Ready soldier...???"

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH............"

"NOW!!!! IN YOUR POSITION!!! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.......!!!!!!!!!"

There is a war. The war is lead by a young jenderal.  He lead his army into a fierce battle. Many people die. but they do it to protect the country. no one regret it. This jenderal has given his whole live for the country. even he is still young everyone respect him. He has win every battle and war. and again today he has also win the war.

"OKAY GUYS!!! LET"S BACK TO THE CAMP!!! WE ALREADY WIN THIS BATTLE!"

"YEEAAAAAAY.......!!!!!!"

Soldier Camp
=========

"Whoaaaaa... today battle is so exhausted." the young jenderal headed to his chair and rest in there.

"but you win the battle again. I really proud to you master." his butler said as he give a glass of water to the great jenderal.

"thanks koji-san." the jenderal take the glass and drink it "But I dont know whether I could win every battle everytime. I'm still young and I still need to learn more in the battle field."

"well, I've been serve and take care of you since you are child. I know you could do it master."

"thanks, I appreciate your support koji-san. " the jenderal stand up and remove his armor from his body and suddenly a messanger come bring a message to him.

"Koji-san! can I meet the jenderal? I bring a message from the palace!" the messanger try to keep his breathe steady as he has running through the camp to meet the jenderal. "Owgh.... it's look like really important." koji-san then let the messanger to come in.

"Jenderal!!! The King said that You should go back hurry now to the palace!!" the messanger said as he bow to the jenderal.

"What happend? It's something wrong in the palace ??" the jenderal look curious "I dont know either jenderal. I just a messanger. Here is the letter."

the jenderal take the letter "Uhm.... okay, you can go." "Thank you jenderal. I'm leaving now." the messenger then leave the camp.

he sit and read the letter

"Dear Jenderal Takahashi,

You should come back to the palace right now.

You should arrive before noon and headed directly to Princess chamber.

King"

"what is it jenderal?" koji-san look curious. The jenderal stand up and give koji-san order "Koji-san, prepare my fastest horse. We go to the palace right now and tell the soldiers to keep in guard." koji-san then bow and prepare everything "Yes, right away master."

next morning
=========

"Hiyaaa....Hiyaaa.... faster.... faster..."

"master, we will arrive in palace about 1 hour again."

"Okay, that should be good koji-san."

I have to arrive at the palace before noon. I wonder what happend in the palace. I then try to make my horse move faster and without I realize I and koji-san already arrive in the main gate of our country. As the king's order I have go stright to the Princess chamber. So without any second thought I directly go there. As I arrive I go down from my horse and hurry to meet the Princess. I come in to her chamber and.....

"Ah, Minami...... Finally You arrive. I couldn't find where chocoro is. I have search every where until This chamber in chaos." the Princess run forward to me and drag me with her to find her lovely pet it's a dog name chocoro. I help her then finally I found her dog and give it to her.

"Minami, owwww.... finally you found him. Thank you very much." she said as she smiling to her dog. she look at me and give a gently smile. "Okay what about if we have a tea now minami? your work have done."

I look at her and widen my eyes "what? sooo.... the king have ordered me just to help you to find this dog? only to find a dog??"

she chuckle "yes, I have asked my father to do that."

I scracth my head, I dont believe this. I get called to go back to find a dog owgh come on. "Owww... Princess why you do that? There are a lot of maid and soldier here who can help you finding the dog. This is soo....argh..." I pout "Okay, everything fine now right. I'll go back to the camp." I turn around and leave her alone. All I can remember is I could she her sad expression. I then headed to the place where I left my horse and where koji-san waiting. he looks at me.

"what happend master?"

"I'm a bit pissed out. You know what? the princess ask the king to called me back just because I have to help her in finding her dog. Could you imagine that?! so I just left her behind."

koji-san smile and talk to me "well, you know how princess is master. I believe she has a good reason why is she doing like this. she must be so sad that you have just left her behind. she is a princess but dont forget one thing master she is also your friends. You 2 have been a friends since you are kids. I know you are grown up now and you are a jenderal now. I havent seen you 2 spend time together like used to. I thinks you should come back and meet her."

when I hearing what koji-san said I realize something and hurried back to the chamber. I run as fast as I can. I try to find her but she was found no where. and suddenly I remember one place. It's the place that we first met. I then go there and in ther I could she her. She sit near the tree and holding her dogs. I try to approach her but I walk slowly so she cant hear my foot step. Then I hear she talk to her dog.

"Ne chocoro, Minami is change now. He dont have any time for me again. He dont remember what day today." her voice begin shutter and started to cry. then she continue "He even call me Princess now. He never call me by my name as he used to. It's so strange chocoro. I would do anything in oerder to make her in here right now."

After I heard that I feel pain in my heart. am I already change like that?calling her 'Princess' is necessary since she is the princess and she is our future queen. I dont know that my attitude has made her that sad. I then move closer to her and hug her from behind.

"I'm so sorry. I have hurt you. I have hurt my own friend." I realease her from my hand and sit beside her. I grab her hand and wipe her tears from her cheek. "You know, maybe I have forgotten that today is the first day we meet but you have to know that looking you sad like this is killing me. I wont forgive myself if I make you sad." she approach me and rested her head in my chest. I lay my back on the tree to support our body. I hug her to make her calm.

I then continue to talk to her "And I'm sorry if I change the way I address you. You are a princess and a future queen it would be rude if I only call you my your first name." she move forward and snuggle in me "But I like it. When you adress me by my first name it a symbol that we are very close and know each other." I hug her tighter

"I'm sorry, But I have to do that. If not what other people thing."

"I dont care what people said."

"Uhm... I got an Idea, what about this. I'll call you my your first name when nobodies around. It should be okay."

"Hmm.... Okay, so since no one in here would you call me by my first name then?"

I look at her and smile "Sure, I'll call you by your first name."

"Then said it and you have to apology for your mistake today!!!" she order "owwwwokay, please forgive me for my mistake today. I would not gonna be like that again. I promise 'Atsuko'!"

finally she smile and back rested her head in my chest and snuggle into me.

"Ne minami?"

"Yeah, what is it atsuko?"

"could we be like this for whole day? I really miss you. We havent spend our time together since you join the army."

"sure, everything for you atsuko and I promise I will always beside you."

I hold her tightly and enjoy our time together that day. The time pass and we sleep together under the tree. Without realize it's already evening. I wake up and still see her laying in my chest. I could feel her warmest. Somehow when I looking at her sleeping face my heart beating so fast. Suddenly she awake.

"minami...? am I fell asleep?" she try to open her sleepy eyes "yeah, it's ok if you still sleepy. I wont go anywhere.  I'm yours today."

after hearing what I say she got up and look at me with an exciting look "Really?! Great!!!! Now you could accompany me to the market then." I look at her and ask her "Errr.... For what?" "There is something that I want to buy." She got up and grab my hand. "Hurry UP!!" I follow her and meet koji-san in the front gate. he looks at us and just smile.

"Good evening princess! How are you today?"

"Koji-san, long time no see. I'm fine. Now I'll go to minami to the market. He said that he is mine today." looking at me I just blushing

"Well, yaah...come on atsuko. Get your horse and we can go." she look at me and get on to my horse. "We will go with the same horse" I frowned but I cant do anything. I just shake my head and go to the market with her. she stop in an antiques shop. She go in and look at an antique stuff in there. I wait at her and suddenly I attract by an old necklace. it look like a charm. It can be opened and place a foto in there. It's look special and I buy it without atsuko even notice it. I also ask the owner of the shop not to tell it to atsuko. I keep it and decided to give it to her since today is our first meeting anniversary. I should give her something special today. I keep it in my pocket. atsuko then approach me with a down expression.

"Hee? what happend? you look so dissapointed." I stare at her "Well, The necklace that I want isnt here anymore." could it be the one that I have bought "whaT is it look like?" "It's an antique neclace where we can place our photos in there." so it is this necklace. I smile at her and ask her to return to her chamber.

"let's go back to your chamber atsuko." she look curiously "for what? I havent finished yet." I wink my eyes to her and finally she agree to go back to her chamber. as we arrive there I take her to the park.

"You must be wonder why I insist to go back earlier. well, since I havent no time to be with you recently and today is our first meeting anniversary I want to give you something." she looks happy and grabs my hand "close your eyes for a moment." "should I do that?! uhm... okay!" she then close her eyes. I grab the necklace from my pocket and wear it to her.

"now, open your eyes!" she open it and look at the necklace then turn around to give me a hug "ow, minami, this is the necklace that I'm looking for before.so you bought it first. thank you very much." I smile at her and hug her back "yeah, you are welcome. I'm glad that I give you the perfect gift." I chuckle at her. we then seperated but then she act weirdly.

"uhm? what happend atsuko. I thought you like the present."

"well, actually there is one more thing why I insist my father to call you back from the war."

"hmm.... and so... what is it atsuko?"

"tomorrow , my father friend king from the other country will come to the palace. he come with his son." I just silent and keep pay attention to what atsuko said. "he said that I'm already 19 years old and I should find a suitor for me." what is this mean? did she try to said that...

"it looks like my father is trying to enggage me to him." hearing that I freeze. I feel as my world went blank and my heart stop beating . I just silent , dont know what to say she then continue "what about if it's true. I dont want to be enggage minami. I wanna find true love." I dont know what should I do. I grab her hand and look at her eyes.

"everything will be fine atsuko. No matter what happend I'll be in your side. I promise!" she look at me, kiss my cheek and hug me. "thank you minami." we in that position for a moment and seperated as I heard koji-san calling me "Master, it's already late we must back to the inn." "Okay koji-san I'll be right back."

atsuko look at me with a sad expression. I cup her cheek and kiss her forehead. I dont know why I do that she seems a bit suprise with my action but
then she give me a gentle smile as I said "I'll coming to the palace tomorrow." "I'll be waiting!" I excuse myself then go with koji-san.

next morning
=============

OMG last night after atsuko told me about her enggagement thing I couldnt sleep. What if what she thought is right. I would never can be with her. I know we are different. She is a princess and I'm just a jenderal, her servant. For the deep of my heart I have love her for so long yet I couldnt tell her my feeling. Now just she how faith will playing. I prepare myself to go to the palace. As I arrive the king greet me. My family have serve the royal family so long. My father have save him long time ago he ows my father so that between my family and the royal family so close.

"Well...well.... Jenderal Takahashi finally you come."

"Yes your majesty. As soon as I received your later  I right away come here."

"Good....good....you really look like your father. I bet you inherit all his skill."

"Thank you for your compliment your highnest" I bow to him and someone approach.

"So, King Maeda is it the jenderal that you have told me before?"

"Ow, King Satou!! Yeah , he is. Let me introduce you. This is my might Jenderal Takahashi Minami. and Takahashi this is King Satou."

"Nice to meet you Your highnest."

"So, satou, where is your son?" King satou then imply "Oh, takeru maybe he is around the guest or he has already met your beautiful daughter." King satou then laugh. I really not comfortable with that laugh. I then excuse to find atsuko. I search her between the guest but I cant find her until I heard voice from the palace garden. I go there and finally found atsuko with a man. he is taller than me. Well, I'm not quite tall. It looks like they have a nice chat. Somehow I feel pain in my heart and now I'm full of jealousy but cant do anything. It looks like she like this prince. I dont wanna to disturb them so I turn a round to leave them alone but atsuko look at me and call me. She run towards me.

"Minami....??? Minami wait!!! Where are you going?" she grabs my hand prevent me to leave her. "Ah, princess. I'm just walking around and I dont know that you are in here with someone. I dont wanna disturb." I could look that she is mad at me. Maybe because I act formal toward her.

"Dont leave!!" she look at me and I could say that she is totally dont want me to go. I noded and she smile. then that prince approach us.

"so princess maeda, who is he? it's look like you two really close." the man smirk at me. It really annoyed me. "Good evening sir, I'm Jenderal Takahashi. NIce to meet you" "Woow... in this such an age you already a jenderal. It's impressive." "Thank you sir and by the way I guess I have to go back to the castle. Excuse me!!" atsuko then follow me. "Wait for me! I'll join. Ne prince satou, I got to go. Excuse me."

we both walk together to the palace ball room. during the walk we have chat.

"Minami?why you just keep silent all the way?"

"It's nothing atsuko. Better me hurry. It seem the King wants to annouce something." I keep walking , not too statisfy with my answer atsuko look pissed of and blog my way.

"NO! You Lie!Tell me what happend minami?" I sigh "Nothing atsuko. Let's just go hurry to the ball room." I grab her hand and walk toward the ball room. As we arrive in front of the door I let her hand go and going in. We approach the King.

"Owh, Atsuko my daughter where have you been?"

"I'm just walking around the garden and have a chat with prince satou in there."

"that great! you have met him then. how is my son."

"he is a nice prince."

then King Maeda said that "So, it's set. You'll be enggage with Prince satou then atsuko." I shock atsuko even more shock she then scream so loud "WHAT?!!! I DONT WANT TO BE ENGGAGE!!!" she then run leaving the ball room. the king stunned and look at me. "I'll go after her Your highnest. Excuse me." the king knows I and atsuko is a bestfriend so he let me go after her. But if he knows I love her I could get punished. It doesnt matter now. Now I should go after her. I search everywhere but not found. Then I search in the balcony at the old chamber and I found her.

"atsuko..."

"why minami? why? why couldnt I free to decide what I want. I dont want to be enggage."

I come forward , sit beside her and hold her hand "why you dont wanna be enggage?" she look down and said "I have someone that I love."

what?who is this person. it hurt when you know that someone you love is loving another person. but you cant be selfish right. I guess it's okay as long as the one that we love happy. "so, who is this lucky person? may I know it?" I try to look at her and then she lift up her face. we stare at each other then she cup my face with both of her hand. smile at me suddenly her soft lips pressed into mine. I try to control myself but I cant. I kiss her back passionately. feel every inch in her lips. does it means she love me. the kiss must ended coz we need air to breathe. I look at her.

"The one that I love is already beside me all this long.he is in front of me now. "

"Is it true? I'm not dreaming right? You love me?" she then move closer and kiss me again "Is that havent proven it yet?"

I then hug her tightly "You choose me over a prince?" "I choose you because you are my prince. I love you minami"

"I love you too atsuko."

we then separate and I talk to her "I'll go talk to the king. I'll tell him that I love you. I'll be your suitor." "but, you could have been punished." "I'll do anything for you atsuko. I'm yours." I smile at her and we both come to meet the king. I collect my guts to said it to the king but before I wanna to tell her a messanger come in hurry and frightened.

"YOUR HIGHNEST, YOUR HIGHNEST!!! JENDERAL!!!!! IT'S EMERGANCY!!!!"

"What is it??"

"It's bad sir, the enemy are attacking,you should go back to the camp now."

"WHAT?" It annoyed me but I have to go back coz it my duty. I order koji-san to prepare my stuff and go to be ready. "Koji-san please prepare everything. I'll set up from here. We excuse ourself your highnest." Before I go I look at her. I whispered 'I'll be back' she noded and I go back to inn.

In the other place

==============

"So, this is the guy!!! you payed us to kill him?"

"Yess, finished him right away and dont let anyone know about it. make him vanish." a man with a black robe said. His face is covered with the hood so assains cant see his face.

"It's piece a cake. Just tell me where is he know." the assasins ask

"he'll be back to the camp near the hill. there have been a war in there. you should disguise as one off the enemy soldier. It should be easier to kill him."

"as your wish sir. hahahahahahahahaha......." then the assasin leave the man

"you'll be dead for sure Takahashi!!!"

at the inn
===========

"Koji-san , have you prepare my armor?"

"Yes master. I already prepare it. It's in your room"

"Okay, I'll get change then. wait for me outside. look the situation"

"yes master!"

I then go to my room to change my cloth into my armor as I change my cloth I feel someone hug me from behind and I could recognose the warmest. It's my sweet princess who hold me from behind.

"atsuko, let me go. I wanna to change my armor."

"you promise you never leave me. I'm afraid something would happend to you."

I turn around and hug her. "nothing gonna happend to me coz I could feel you everywhere. You will always be with me to right?! I promise as soon I finish this wok I'll back to the palace and talk to the king. would you wait for me?" she release her hand from me and sit in my bed whether I cange my cloth.

"By the way, are you alone coming here?" "Nope, I'm with noro and meetan -san." "owg, I see. they will alwyas protect you." "I know! they love me.they already like a big sister to me."

when I'm ready I approach her and give her a quick hug and deep kiss. she smile and we both go out. We separate and I go right away to the camp.

as I arrive all the soldier is already in their position. Just wait for my command to attack.

"JENDERAL!!!!! JENDERAL IS COMING GUYS!!! YEEEAAAAAAAH....."

"OKAY!!!! ARE YOU READY ALL??"

"YEAAAAAAH....."

"NOOOOWWWWW CHAAAAAARRRRRGEEEEEE!!!!!"

with that my soldier began to attack. the enemy's soldiers are more than us but my soldier manage to handle it. now my attention is to their leader. If I could take him down the soldier will withdrawn my themself. the leader see me and try to escape. I try to chase him and I arrive in the end of the cliff. I go down from my horse and check the condition. then I met this two soldiers. They try to kill me. Their skill is above the ordinary soldier. It's strange. I fight them and they manage injuring my left hand whether the othe manage to knock me down. suddenly there is a man. so familiar. but i cant see his face coz he is wearing a hood. He kill that 2 soldiers.

"Who are you? Are you try to save me?" I cant move coz my leg a bit hurt. he approach me and suddenly push me in to the cliff. luckky I manage to hold on the rock so I dont fall. he then remove the hood and I shock what I have seen.

"so, the great jenderal takahashi could be in trouble to hah? hahahaha"

"Why are you here and what do you want?"

"what do I want? I wanna to kill you takahashi." I frowned at what he had said. "If I could get rid of you Princess Maeda will be mine and also the kingdom. I'll rule the world.hahahahaha...." he move forward and then try to let go my grab from the stone. "bye...bye...jenderal" he stamp my hand and finally it let go and all went black.

The enemy's soldiers finally give up and retreat.

"YEAH WE WIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!" the soldiers shout with a joy.

"Wait!Guy's have you seen Jenderal?" koji-san ask "The last thing I know he chase the enemy's leader koji-san."

"Koji-san, I found a horse track in here." "Follow it." they follow the track and it ended in the cliff. All koji-san found are his master sword and a piece of his master cloth.

"Is Jenderal Dead??? Koji-san?" one of the soldier ask "NO! JENDERAL NOT DEAD UNTIL I COULD FOUND THE BODY." koji-san shout.

"Now let's go back to the palace. I'll give your hignest a report."

"Your Hignest I came to give a report" koji give a bow to king maeda where beside him he also can see princess maeda. "Owgh, koji-san. how is the situation now." "We succed in retreating the enemy your highnest." the king looks happy "That's great. so now where is Jenderal Takahashi? usually he is the one who report to me." koji-san dont know how to said it specially there is princess maeda in there. "uhm...aa...err.... about the jenderal...." koji silent for a moment "we.... havent found him." koji look down "what do you mean you havent found him?" koji look down couldnt see at the small princess eyes. "During the battle jenderal chase the enemy's leader and we didnt keep an eye to him then after the battle he was found nowhere until we finally find his horse track then...." koji silent. the princess come forward koji and shake his body "then what koji-san? then what?" "then... we..we just found a piece of the jenderal torn cloth with blood and his degger near the cliff." the princess shock. she just stand in her place "No...no... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!!!!!" the princess shout and it can be heard all around the palace. "Calm down princess!!! We havent found anything yet. We didnt find his body. I'm believe he still alive."  koji try to calmdown the fragile little Princess. "So, it means he still alive right?" the princess look at koji. "I'm sure he still alive princess." the King approach her daughter. he knows how sad her daughter is. The jenderal is her bestfriend. "Calmdown darling! I'll order all the people in the palace to search for him. I'm sure he is alright." The princess look at her father and hug her "really? Thank you very much father." then the king give them an order "Now listen to me! I order you all to look forward jenderal Takahashi!"

"YES YOUR MAJESTY!!!"

somewhere
============

'urgh...why my body so hurt. all I could remember the last thing is that asshole try to kill me. but wait, is it suppose to be that I'm dead now. I fall from the cliff. where am I now?' I then try to open my eyes and look around. I'm in a room. I for my body to stand and suddenly someone coming.

"Hey!!! Dont move so much. You are teribly injured. Your right leg and left hand is a bit broken."

"uhm... excuse me, where am I? and who are you?" I ask her as grabing my injured hand. "Owgh, I'm sorry I havent introduced myself. My name is Oshima Yuko. I found you near the beach." "what? beach?" suddenly a man come in "Yoo, yuko where should I place this lumber."

"ah, sorry for trouble you. Please just place it there." the man then place the lumber near the chimney. He then look at me and greet me "Owgh, Hi there. finally you are awake. You've been unconcious for about 3 days." "what? 3 days?" 'shimatta, I have unconcious for that long. atsuko must be worried about me. and the most important thing is I have to save her from that guy.'

"Hey!! are you alright? it seem something bothering you?" the man ask. "ah, sorry, but I have to go now." I try to stand up but it's so painfull. "Yoooo?! dont push yourself." oshima san then help me to have a sit. "well, I know we have just meet but could you tell us what bothering you? maybe we can help you."  the man asked me and I just keep silent. "owgh, maybe you havent known me. My name is Riku. I'm..." before he could finish his sentence oshima san cut it "and he is my protector and my fiance. isn't it ri-kun" the man blush "oh, come on yuko dont start again." looking at them I remember the when I with atsuko and I chuckkle.

"Hey, what so funny?" riku-san asked "It's fun when you could be with the one that you love." oshima-san and riku-san then look at me "what happend? you could tell me if you want." I guess I'll tell them. I then explain and told them about everything. I dont know why but somehow I could trust them. "ah, so that what happend. no wonder you wanna go back in hurry. by the way we have introduce ourself. You havent even tell us your name." riku-san smile to me "Oh, I'm sorry how rude I'm. My name is Takahashi Minami. I'm from Maeda's Kingdom." they both look suprise "he?so you are Takahashi Minami the great Jenderal from Maeda's Kingdom." riku-san and oshima-san in shock. "Well, yeah I'm the jenderal but I'm not that good." "hahahaha... sasuga from the great jenderal. always down to earth."

then suddenly oshima-san asked me "by the way, could you told us the guy name that trying to kill you?" I silent for a moment "His Name is Satou Takeru." "WHAT?!" they both in shock. "did I said something wrong?" both of them look each other and then oshima-san approach me "You mean Prince Satou from the Satou's Kingdom."  "eh? you know him?" suddenly there is a change in riku-san expression "How could I forget him?" he clunch his fist and oshima-san hold his hand to make he calm. "well, actually takahashi-san, we are both from satou's kingdom. I'm a doctor that handling the King Medicine." "Yeah, and I'm the king personal Guard. That prince malign us. He said that I try to kill the King." I shock "What? why is he doing that?"

"it coz he try to help me takahashi-san. The prince ask me to give a medicine that the king not suppose to consume. I refuse it and he expeled us to this area where no one know." "but why? why he tries to kill the king?" I ask them "It because he is not the king's son. He is the King's nephew but he already been adopted and finally become his son." hearing this is so much for me. I couldn't let atsuko with him around the palace. "I got to go now." I rush go forward to the door.

"Wait takahashi-san!! you can go in such this situation. you need to recover first. I know you must be worried coz your lover and maybe the whole kingdom is in danger but in this condition you couldn't do anything." yeah, oshima-san is right. what I suppose to do now?! "Uhm... I got a better Idea takahashi-san. You recover yourself first and then we both will accompany you to go back to the kingdom. how about that?" riku-san said it as across his hand and look at me "yeah, we both can help you." oshima-san try to encourage me. I look at them and smile "Thank you very much oshima-san , riku-san" "That's what I like. by the way you can call me riku it's to formal to added -san in front of my name." "yeah, you can also call me yuko we are friend now right." "Okay then, you two call me minami. how is it?" "It will be good.Now rest so you could recover."

so it almost 2 weeks since I'm here. Here in yuko and riku place. Each day I try my best to get better and finally in the third week I already fully recover.yuko amaze by the quick recover that I get through. they both happy for me. then after I fully recover 3 of us begin our journey. They accompany me to go back to the Maeda's Kingdom. each day I always think about her. The One that I love. I wonder how is she now. Please God I beg you protect her.

We have gone for 4 days now. Soon we will arrive at the palace. We are heading deep in the jungle. In there someone stop us.

"Yoooo! Hold right there." we stop our move and look a round to finding who is talking. Then from the tree a man appear. "Give me all of your stuff then everything will be fine." "Who are you?" I ask him and try to act usual. "Dont you know us? We are bandits in here. I bet you are from the other place." "Well, we totally new in her except the man in front of you." riku say and pointed at me.

the man in front of me look confuse "what? who the hell are you?" "My name is Takahashi.... Takahashi Minami." the man in front of me frowned. "What??? You are the Great Jenderal Takahashi???? But he already dead." I sigh at his word "So, everyone think I'm already dead isn't it." "Well, is not like that, they havent found the body yet. I cant believe that you are jenderal takahashi until you show me some prove in here." the man think for a moment in front of me "If I'm not wrong, all family member of the great jenderal Takahashi have a tatto on his back. show me."

I just smiling to him and open my cloth there I show him my Mark. "WOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!! You are really Jenderal Takahashi. I'm sorry sir." I come approach him "It's Okay. I've been gone so long since that accident. So by the way what is your name?" "Oh, My name is Kuu and actually I have a friend here. Yooo Guy's come out!!" there 2 more men appear "I have heard all. Hi there my name is Sayaka." "And I'm Sae." "Nice to meet you all guys." I greet them. "and by the way this are my friends Yuko and Riku."

"So where are you going now takahashi-san?" kuu aske me "please call me minami! I have to go hurry to the palace. I must save the kingdom!" both sae n sayaka just silent. I know there are something wrong. Sayaka approach me "Well, there've been a trouble minami. You must be wondered why there are a thieft in this Jungle right ? we do this to help the other." I look at him "Other???" "Yeah! Actually we are also from the Maeda's kingdom." "I , Sae and Kuu are a Blacksmith." I frowned at what he have said , he then just continue "Since you are gone , everyone in the kingdom have try to find you. Even the princess. All I heard everyday she pray at the Church wishes you to hurry back."

I'm sorry atsuko "Then what happend next? how everything could turn around this?" now sae turns to speak "Acouple days after you dissapear The prince from Satou's kingdom attack the Palace. Everyone said it because the princess refuse to Marry him. But the truth is he wants to take over the Maeda's Kingdom. He even put his own father in a underground jail."

what the heck is this man "keep on going sae. I wanna know everything." sae continue to speak "the bad part is He has Captured King Maeda's and force the princess to marry him in order to free the King." I shock and I shout "WHAT???? SO WHAT HAPPEND NEXT???" "The princess refuse but the prince began to torture the king in the underground jail. So that finally the princess agree."

"NOOOOOO!!! IT"S MY FAULT!!!" kuu approach me and talk to me "I know you are princess lover minami. But it's havent late. The wedding is 2 days from now. We could attack the palace before or at the time the wedding. It should hold him and we can take our Palace back," Hearing what kuu said make me more calm. "Thanks God." I feel relieve "Take it easy minami. We will help you and also the other people." sae told me and smile "Actually we gain a force to attack that mean prince. All your soldier are with us. Now let come to us to our base and discuss the strategy." 

I and my friends follow them to the base. In there I could see koji-san and my other soldiers. They all happy to see their Jenderal still alive. So, for this one day they prepare and they will attack the palace on the wedding day.

Wait for me Atsuko!!

In the Palace
=============

"Princess! Tomorrow is your wedding day!"

"I know that Noro-san. But you know that this is under my will." I'm sorry minami. I have to do this!!!! the princess only look at her necklace then suddenly her other maid come in secretly to her room to tell her the information.

"Meetan-san what happend?"

"I dont know this is true or not but I heard Jenderal is already back."

"what??? are you sure?"

"definatly princess!!"

Minami, you come. Please save me!

The next day
=============

"Okay guys! Are you all ready!!"

"YESS JENDERAL!!!"

"Okay, now we still stick with the strategy we have prepare before. IS EVERYTHING CLEAR!!"

"YESS JENDERAL!!!"

we then hurry go to the palace. kuu have found the information that the wedding is almost started. I must hurry. I have to save my lover. soon we arrive at the front gate. Sae lead the army to breakthrough the gate. It's only take a couple a minute then we can pass it. sayaka have take care of the palace. All the soldier have been take it down and there only our soldier that in disguise. yuko is in the base take care for the injured soldier whether riku is with me.

Atsuko POV
============

"Princess!! everything is ready!" the maid said.

"Yes, thank you! I'll be right there."

I walk through the door. All my life time I always dream to wearing this wedding gown, I suppose to be happy but it is not what I feel. Today is my wedding but it under my will. I wanted to meet him. I wanna to feel his presence. The one that I love. I wanna be with you minami.

I come down from the stairs. I look around and everyone is cheering for me. But the truth I'm craying. I face the groom but it's not you.

"Okay now let's begin the ceremony" the priest said

Now I will said the oath. It's a sacre oath. I just wanted to said to the one I love. Yesterday I heard that you come. But I dont know it is true / not. then the ceremony start. the man in front of me said his oath but I know it's all just lie. now my turn to said it. I not dare to said it but I have and when I wanna to open my mouth....

"HOLD THERE!!!! I OBJECT WITH THIS WEDDING!!! DONT YOU DARE TO CONTINUE THIS PRIEST!!"

the familiar voice. the voice that I miss so much. He is there. the one that I love come to save me.

finally you come. I've been waiting for you.

"Minami"

"Minami!! The wedding almost started. You go ahead I'll catch up with you later. I'll take care of this."

"Are you sure riku???" I ask him as fighting with the front guard "I'm sure, you go ahead with kuu."

I noded and breakthrough to the door. I shout so loud

"HOLD THERE!!!! I OBJECT WITH THIS WEDDING!!! DONT YOU DARE TO CONTINUE THIS PRIEST!!"

I look around and I found my beloved princess standing there with the unknown man. My blood boiled and I 'm in the really high temper now. Looking at me the prince hurry grab my princess and hostage her.

"SATAOU!!!!! DONT EVER YOU TRY TO HURT HER!!!" I shout at him and he just smile

"My...my...my....so you havent dead yet takahashi!! I'm impress."

then riku come in "Yoooo prince, still remember me!!!!" the prince frowned in shock "You!!! how come you can be in here??"

riku grin at him "I'm just helping a friend."

"Release the princess satou! dont ever think to call the guard coz the guard in the palace already take down. now they all ours." kuu smirk at him. He pissed off and let go the princess.

"I still have the hostage in the underground jail" sayaka apear with all the prisons. "owgh sorry to dissapointed you prince but if you mean this people, I already release them all." there standing King Maeda and King Satou

"YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN FATHER!!!"

"I'M NOT YOUR TRUE SON REMEMBER!!!!" he just laugh and the he take out his sword "OKAY, NOW COME HERE TAKAHASHI FIGHT ME!!!"

I accept his chalance and we fighting. his sword skill not bad good. I didnt use my sword to hit him. I use it just to block his sword. then finally I manage to punch him but he counter me with his punch. It hit me. We then let go our sword and fight with bare hands. It's a long fight but finally I could beat him. atsuko then approach me but then I could see the prince got up and take out his knife , run toward atsuko. I grabs her and make myself as her shield to block the stabbing. His knife go through my flesh. riku hurry grab satou then beat him. now he is beat up.

"NOOOOOO!!!! MINAMI!!!!!" atsuko hold me in her hand. try to support me

"Finally I can meet you atsuko! Sorry for coming late." I speak with a low voice

"BAKA!!!! why you do that??? I dont wanna lose you minami. please stay with me!!" I could hear her sad voice. "Shhhh... don...dont cry!! I'll be fine atsuko, dont worry! I'll keep my promise to you. I'm not gonna go anywhere I'm yours! " I wipe her tear in her cheek and smile

"Now, I'll talk to the King!!!" King maeda approach me "Your highnest!!! I..I..wanna tell you that I love your daughter and I wanna her to be mine and I'll be her's. wou...would you accept that?" the king look at me "I have already known it for a long time takahashi-san. But I'm not admit that. You got my approval. I blessing you two." "Thank you your highnest."

I look at her and give her a gentle smile "Now, Wou..wou..would uurrrght..." The blood come out from my mouth I could hear atsuko screaming

"It's...it's... okay atsuko!! Now let me start over.'" everyone look at us and I take out something from my pocket. It's a ring, an enggagement ring that specially I request kuu to make me and he manage to make it fast. "Would you marry me atsuko?" finally I can propose her. she cries and hug me "I will....I accept it... I wanna become your wife!!" then I could hear kuu said "Hey, the priest is in here why dont you two marry now." everyone nodded and I look at her waiting for her approval and she also nodded. The priest approach us and begin the ceremony. We said the oath and I insert the ring to her fingers and she insert the other to my fingers. we then share a kiss. then I feel asleep and all I could hear is yuko voice.

I try to open my eyes and when I open it I could see an angle face sleeping beside me. I smile and not dare to wake her up. I just staring and admire it. suddenly my princess no my angle open her eyes.

"Good Morning Princess!!" I greet her and give her a gentle smile. She stare at me and then hug me tightly

"Minami!!!! Finally you awake!!! You BAKA!!!! I'm afraid that I would lose you. You so mean." I hug her back "I'm sorry atsuko I make you worried." we look at each other. then I heard someone open the door. It's Yuko.

"eh??? Minami??? you have awake!!" she then go out then shouting that I have awaken. everybody then go to my room. Sae, sayaka, Kuu and riku then approach me and hug me.

"Finally you wake up!!!! We all have been worried."

"Yeah, kuu right! It's not funny we will lose our great Jendera right sayaka."

"Yupz, that's right sae." sayaka nodded "You also have make your wife worried." I look at atsuko and realize that we have been married. She blush furiously and then I hold her hand. The king come and approach me.

"How is my son in law news today?" "Your Highnest!!" "No, you are my son in law you should call me father."

"Yes father. I'm sorry!!" he smile at me "That's good. Now after you recover I'll make a proper wedding ceremony for you and In there I'll give you my throne. You will rule this kingdom. I'll retire. I'm sure you could do that minami." "I'll do my best father." "thats really good. I'm glad to hear that."

"So what happend during I unconcious?" I ask them and kuu reply "well, that prince is expelled to the far...far away island. King Satou back to his kingdom, I, sae n sayaka now back to our life as palace blacksmith then riku n yuko are charge for the palace army and medic."

I'm glad everything is in order now. atsuko hold my hand and smile at me "Well, I guess I'll go back to my room now." the king said , and before he left he said something "and one more thing minami!!"  I look at him in confuse "Please give a grandchild." he left then chuckle whether me and atsuko blush. everyone in the room also chuckle. I scracth my head and look at atsuko.

"Well, we will be going to guys! they need time to be alone too." yuko said as she grabs riku hands and clinging to him.

"Ah yeaaah... we better get going. I dont wanna to disturb anything..." kuu said with a teasing look at me.

"Okay minami we go first!! see you later." they then go out my room and there now only me and atsuko.

Atsuko come loser to me , sit beside me in my bed and our eyes meet. She then wraped her hand around my neck and then her lips pressed into mine. I could taste every single part of her lips. It's so sweet and soft. she kisses me passionately and it full of love. My hand then move by it's own. tracing all around her body. feel the soft of her skin.I then wraped my hand around her wrist. her hand then go through me neck caresing my back. it then go through my chest and I could feel she try to unbottoning my cloth. she unbotton the first botton then the second. suddenly my room door open and we hurry ended the kiss and seperated. it's noro-san

"eh???" she look us in shock and try to cover her face with both of her hands.

"ergh.... sorry for disturbing princess! I got my way now please continue!!" she then close the door and run hurry left my room.

we stare at each other and laugh.

"ahahaha.... did you she her face? she looks shock."

"yeah... I could see how red her cheek is."

"well, wait here. It's better I lock the door first." I walk forward to the door of my room,lock it then come back to sit beside atsuko.

"Now... no one could bother.should we continue?" I smirk at her. 

"Minami hentaiiiiii!!!!" she try to hit me with her hand. I then grabs her hand and pushed her to the bed.

"Now you cant move princess" I smile at her and she pout.

"heee?? what with that pout?" I look at her "Because You grab me like this right now." I just laugh at her. she smile then we kiss again. now it more intense. I then kisses around her neck. and I could hear small moans from her. she grabs my head and pull it up to and kiss my lips again.

"You are mine minami. I love you!!"

"It will always be and You also mine Atsuko. I love you!!"

then the rest you know what happend.

Fin~

=====================================================================================

so what do you thing about this story guys....???    I hope you like it

and whoooaaaaa...... now I try to write a bed scene but still I cant...  :panic: :panic: :panic: sorry guys... :cry: :cry:

plus for that who takeru satou fan who read this please dont kill me it's just a fict...

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:58:41 AM by sorakamiya »

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot Taka_acchan!!!! (Update "I'm yours")
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 02:30:30 AM »
Finally managed to read it! It's really long to read when you have absolutely no time XD But it was nice ^^ It's really different and interesting. I like how Riku and Kuu are there too XD And Yuko ^^ And everyone even if it's only a fic (even Takeru... remind me of Q10... I bet Taka was jealous during the shooting of this drama :P)
Wooow you update a lot, don't you? Keep on going!!!  :grin:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »
I love it!!! :heart: thx!!!
Right now I'm in the public transports trying to contain my big smile but fail xD

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
whooaaa..... i'm glad you like the story guys... thank you....  :bow: :bow: I thought you all will be boring coz my long writing... but i'm relieve now... thanks guys...  :D :D

@bou-j525
hehehehe... yeah... I try to update as much as I can and I guess now I begin addicted... I hope my story not making bored.

and ofcourse yeah, takamina must be really jealous during the dorama shooting...  :lol: :lol:

@kahem
 :grin: I know how it feels I also act like that when read the fanfict in here...   :grin: :grin:

now I'll come up with another fanfict . I make this during my sparetime before I do my work. it's an express takaXacchan fanfict.  hope you like it.  :thumbsup :thumbsup

now let's get started...

===============================================================================================

‘What’s wrong’
——————————-

As usual today I have a practice with other member. During the practice my eyes attached to my dearest friends acchan. Somehow from the begining of the practice she acting so weird.I wonder what’s wrong with her.

We have practice for 2 hours nonstop, so I decided to have a break for about 1 hour. All the members feel relieve and go out to have a lunch or doing something whether I try to find acchan and gonna talk to her.

I look she is talking with miichan when I call her and she look at me she hurry run away leave miichan alone. I approach miichan to ask what happend to acchan.

“Miichan, what’s wrong with acchan? During this day she has been avoiding me.” Miichan place her hand in my shoulder and sigh “minami, you should chase her now or not you’ll gonna regret that” I frown “what the heck got happend to her?” I look at miichan and shake her “” tell..me…what..is…all…about?

“Do You remember when we had a party last night?”

“Yeah, so?”

“You got drunk and…..”

“And what miichan…??”

“And that happend.”

Happend…? What had happend? This is killing me. I look at miichan and pout at her. “Miichan please tell me what’s going on and then I’ll be more relieve.”

Miichan then look around make sure nobody would hear and then she whispered in my hear what happend. I shock my eyes widen. I look again at miichan and ask for the second time to make sure that what I heard is true

“Miichan, are you sure about it.” Miichan nodded “owgh, damn!!! I got to find her. Did she tell you where she is going?” “Uhm… Acchan said she just wanna stay in dressing room.” After knowing where acchan is I hurry headed to the dressing room. I got in and find acchan sitting in front of the mirror. I bet she has notice me.

I call her but she just silent. I ask her whether she is okay / not she just nodded. Now I’m doom. You wanna know what happend?let me telling you.

Flashback

“Whooaaaaa…it’s so spicy. Yuko give me that.”

“But…but…minami that…”

“Uhm…this drink not bad nice. give me another one.”

Acchan come and look at minami and wonder what happend.

“Yuko, what did minami drink?” Yuko look at acchan and scracth her head “errr…that’s my drink and have a little alcohol in it.” “WHAT??? We got to stop her.”

Acchan approach takamina and make her to stop drink.

“Ah, my dearest friend acchan. You look so beautiful tonight.”

“Takamina you are drunk. Now better I take you home. I’ll gonna take her back home guys. See you later.” Then acchan take takamina to her home. as they arrive acchan headed directly to takamina room. She lay her in her bed.luckly her parents is out of town.

Acchan then take a glass of water and give it to takamina. After drinking it takamina feel better but still in drunk. And you know when people got drunk she will do something under her concious and it happend to takamina.

As acchan gonna leave her takamina grabs acchan and pull her into a tightly hug.

“Mi..mi..minami…what’s wrong?” “Uhm? Nothing I just wanna hug you.” Acchan heart starting to beat so fast , takamina begin to snuggle to acchan. “Hmm….acchan soo cute today… ” Acchan blushed “Minami, you are drunk better yophmmm…” Before she finished her word her mouth already sealed with minami lips. She kiss her. Acchan try to resist but she can’t. She finally surrender and fall deep into the kiss.she kiss takamina back.and when it ended takamina just started to sleep.

End flashback

Sooooo…that’s happend guy’s. Am I doom. I am doom… Now I got to talk to acchan. I don’t wanna lose her. As I wanna talk she suddenly let out her voice.

“Miichan must have told you everything right?!” I nodded and she continue her sentence “I’m sorry I avoided you minami. But since last night incident I can’t face you.” “No..no…no…the one that should apologize is me. I’m sorry I do that to you.”

Acchan turn around and look into my eyes. “Tell me one more thing minami. What that kiss mean to you?” Eh,why is she suddenly ask that. How I answer it. Maaan it making me suffer. Then she give me her answer

“For me that kiss mean everything.” I look suprise to her “you know minami, I have like you for long time. I wanna always be with you even if it just become your bestfriend. I wanna be someone special to you.” She said that as hug me.

I hug her back and give my answer. “You know atsuko, you mean a lot to me. You already become my special person don’t you ever notice that?and that kiss that I share with you yesterday is also mean a lot to me. I’m glas that I got drunk yesterday. So I can tell you how I feel.” She look at me and suprised.

“Are you sure minami?”

“Yeah, definatly.”

“So you like me too?”

“Yupz…I like you atsuko.”

She then hug me tightly and give me a light kiss.

“So, from now own we will always together?”

“Yupz…”

“You will always beside me?”

“Yupz…”

“Then, can I hug you?”

“Yupz..”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Yupz..”

“Can I eat you?”

“Ye….errr…we talk about that later.”

“Moooee…minami….”

Fin~

****************************************************************************************************************

what do you think guys...???

and btw I will also post my fanfict in my tumblr. here is the link " http://akb48suki.tumblr.com/ " please visit here too...

coz I could update my fanfict in everytime through this..

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol Takamina was drunk? I'd die just to that in my life XD And the end remind me of Keichan's One shot :P But it was nice and funny ^^ Perfect timing, I was going to work on maths, so your fic kinda saved me from depression XD

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, don't worry about long post, I'll read them anyway sooner or later :P

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
:lol: :lol: well , it's an express fanfict so... everything that come up to my mind i just write it...  XD XD and by the way, takamina get drunk coz it accidently.  :grin: :grin: and well yeah, every fanfict that I have read could be my inspiration...  and keichan inspire me in this story :grin:

I'm glad that my fanfict could save you from your depression....  XD XD

and btw I guess soon or later I'll update another one and it not bad long.  :lol: :lol: just be prepare.  :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:43:16 PM by sorakamiya »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
“And that happend.”
I started smile at this part xD
It was short and fun :thumbsup

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem
 :lol: :lol: thanks.... I'm glad you like it...  :grin: :grin: :grin:

@bouj-525
I lost one of my long fanfict when write this....  :cry: :cry: :cry: I missed save it.... so I dont know whether this one is longer enough for you...  :sweatdrop:

now let's get started

"Story Of Kuroi and Shiroi Tenshi"
=========================

In the middle of the night

"Okay..... a little bit more."

"Sssst.... be more gentle but hurry."

"Ck.... would you be more patient in there. I'm trying. this little baby a bit difficult. ooookaaay..... just a little bit and.... hupplaaaaah...."

"hahahaha.... great.... now take it all and finish the job."

"this man surely quite rich. I wonder why is he could be so mean."

"That's why we help him for not to be mean again."

"hahaha.... you betcha."

suddenly they hear a foot step then a shout

"HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? GUARD.....GUARD!!!!!!"

"Owgh CRAP!"

"Stop cursing and let's get out of here."

"hahaha... take it easy brother. Let's have some little fun."

the 2 thief approach the man and tied him "hahahaha.... this should be great." "Now listen to me sir. You better be more generous from on. Stop giving measery to poor people or we would come again. this should be enough for them." "Who...who...are you?" the man ask them shutterly "We? You must be new people here. everyone know we." "Remember to tell the police that The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's " do this to you. Now excuse Us." the 2 thief then leaving the man. and a couple of minutes later a police come.

"DAMN!!! We are late." The inspector said as she hold a black feather. It's look like an angle wings but it's black. she then interrogate the owner of the house. as the owner look at her he looks pissed off

"What took you guys so long? They already take all my money."

"We are sorry sir. But did they told you who are they sir?"

"They said they are 'The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's. "

"Ck, they again?!" the Inspector pout "what do you mean they again???" "Owgh, you must be new in here sir. They are the famous thief in here sir. They steal from the rich and give it to the poor people to help them. But still we must get them. So... is there any other that you could tell to me sir??" "Nope, I dont have any."

the inspectore leave the man to find another clue but fail. so do Her subordinates.

I dont have any choice. I have to call them!

In the other place
---------------------

"Grandma, I'm hungry!!" a child snuggle to her grandma as holding her stomach

"I'm sorry little princess we dont have anything." suddenly they heard someone coming. two guys with a mask approach her and give her a pocket of money.

"Hi there grandma, Here... take this and buy some food for your grandchild." the grandma

the grandma take the money and cries "Thank...thank you very much young guy. You are so generous."

"No...No...No...dont thank to us. You deserve this."

"You two always help us. May God Bless you child."

"Thank you. Now we gotta to go. Still got work to do."

the two mask guy leaving and go around the village to give the poor people the money. this two mask guys are "The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's". They always help poor people. They steal only from the mean rich people and give all the money that they have steal to the poor people. The police have tried to catch them but never can. They are to smooth. They come and leaving like an angle.

Somewhere in a huge mansion
-------------------------------------

"Whoooaaaa..... Finally today work finish!!"

"Yeah, I'm so exhausted and I'm totally hungry."

"It's seem ypu all really tired guys. Okaeri...."

"ah, nyan2... tadaima. owgh yeah you betcha. It's really long day you know. that man mansion not bad quite guarded. You are lucky you not coming with us today."

"I'm sorry guys, I gotta do my project."

"It's okay nyan2, infact if I'm not wrong today your lovely doofely who is in charge."

"eh? what do you mean takamina?"

"she means your childhood friend yuko."

"owgh, miichan stop that. she is just my childhood friends."

"yeah2... but I cant imagine if she knows that the one she chase is infront of her."

"me neither. just dont let her know. I'll disguise."

"Okay2... enough for the talk. let's get a rest. tomorrow we have a lot of to do. we got to work."

Minami POV
---------------

alright guys, I'm minami takahashi. I live with this two haruna kojima and minami minegishi. they all my bestfriends. we leave like an ordinary people do but we got another identity when the night come. we are a thief. we arent just that ordinary thieft. we steal from the rich and give it all to the poor. we only steal from the meanie rich people. everyone called us "The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's" we have doing this for 1 year and no one knowing our identity except sayaka and sae. They are our staff and also our friends. They help us to get all the equipment for us and information about who will our target will be.

in our ordinary life three of us cooperated and founded some company name "No3B". there are 3 major that we handle , Haruna with her Games Company, Miichan with her Dance Company and I'm with my Music company. You must be wonder why we become a thief infact we are rich. it's because we dont like look people suffer and look rich people torture the poor. We are rich we wont be suspected as the theif and that help us to cover our identity. we inherit all the money from our parents.

So... tomorrow we will attend an annual bussines gathering. In there we will heard some event about bussiness and communicate with other bussiness man. it look like we will have a new target tomorrow.

the next day in the police department
--------------------------------------------

"Inspector Oshima! Your guest is coming!!"

"Oh yeah!! let them in and then you could go." As the two woman come in the officer leave the room.

"tomochiiiiiin..... accchaaaaaaan..... how are you guys. I really miss you two." I run forward them and hug them.

"Yuko... long time no see. how are you?" I sigh through that question "well, not really great guys."

tomochin approach and hold my shoulder "What's wrong yuko?" I sigh again "I have a really great problem. have you heard about 'Kuroi Tenshi Brother's?'" they nodded as I ask it "well, I take care of that case and the problem I havent cant solved it." I sit and acchan approach me and sit next to me "Uhm.... why you gotta catch them? they seems good guy. They steal from the rich and give it to the poor." "I know that acchan but It's my job and I have to do that eventhough I dont wanna it."

now tomochin now approach me "so... what your plan now?" I lift up my head look at them "that's why I call you today guys. I need your help." both acchan and tomochin look confuse. I hold both their shoulder. they then stare at me

"I wanna revive one more time 'The Shiroi Tenshi Team' "

tomochin and acchan stare at each other and sigh "you know it has been long time since our first mission. are you sure about this?" acchan ask me "Yeah, I'm sure!!" tomochin smile and look at acchan "well, I guess we dont have any choice acchan. We will join the force yuko. count me in." "Okay, so now I declare that 'The Shiroi Tenshi Team' have revived' ".

"Now, what's your planning ?"  tomochin ask me as crossing her hand between her chest.

"Well, today there will be an annual business event meeting. We better go there. Coz I'm sure they could be there to get some information about some exclusive event."

"Okay, let's prepare now."

****************************************************************************************************************

at the business conference hall
----------------------------------------

"Hey guy's over here!!" I wave my hand to call miichan and nyan2 "Yooo, minami how is  the condition?" "Yeah, me and miichan have just checking this place and from the data that we got from sae all the businessman that come here got their wealthy mostly from corruption." I shake my head as I heard what nyan2 said. "Soo... what do you think nyan2? should we make a move today?" I look at her and we are waiting for a couple of minutes. finally she speaks "I guess we should." she said it with smirk in her face. then suddenly I heard a shout that really familiar.

"NYAN NYAAAAAAAAN!!!!! GIMME A HUG!!!!"

"KYAAAAAA!!!! YUKOOO..... LET ME GOOOO!!!!"

yes..yes... that's yuko and as usual she will rush run forward nyan2 when she look her. but she is not alone now. she bring her friends.

"mooeee... nyan2 hidoiiii... we havent met for about a week and it's killing me. I miss yooouuuu...." she pout at nyan2. as she pout nyan2 look at her new company "by the way yuko, you bring some friends today? introduce them to us." "owgh yeah!! let me introduce them. this are tomochin and acchan they come to help me." at the first I'm not really pay attention to what yuko said but when I heard that name I frowned. acchan is my childhood friend name. we havent met for around more then 10 years I wonder if this is the same acchan.

"hi there, I'm haruna."

"and I'm miichan. woow I dont believe that you have such a beutiful friend yuko." miichan said as she try to tease yuko.

"hey, what the meaning of that?! tomochin and acchan are my friends in academy. they are better than me." tomochin and acchan then greet miichan and nyan2 "hi there too. dont believe in yuko. she sometimes overreacting." acchan said then tomochin seems notice me "but by the way who is your another friend?"

Damn!!! I think to much so I forget to introduce myself. "Oh, hi there!! sorry, something just across my mind. my name is minami." I shake her hand and smile at her then I look at acchan. she look and scanning me from top to bottom.

"minami? takahashi minami?" I smile and nodded to her then suddenly she smile and come rush to hug me.

"MINAMIIIIII?!!!I MISS YOU!! HOW ARE YOU?!!"

"Urgh....ac...acchan...you hug too tight. I...I...I cant breathe." she then suddenly let me go and hold my hand. "Oh, sorry for that! I'm just to exciting. We havent seen for long time and since I move out you havent send me any news. I miss you so much." I scratch my head and she come forward to hug me again but this time more gently "Sorry for that!!! I just lost my phone and I lost your phone number!" I could see miichan, yuko, nyan2 and tomochin just stared at us.

"ahem...ahem... hello there... earth to takamina and acchan?! we still in here will you guys save it for later." yuko interrupt us. acchan let me go and blink at me. I just shake my head then ask yuko what she is doing in here.

"so yuko, what are you doing in here?" yuko said in a high tenshion "I'm here to work ofcourse! I'm sure that Kuroi Tenshi brother's will appear today and I got back up today. Acchan and Tomochin will help me to catch them" I, miichan and nyan2 then shock. we look at yuko. "wooow... that could be great, but I dont think you could catch them yuko." miichan begin to tease yuko. "well, you just wait and see miichan. now I and my friend got to go. Duties call. See you later guys." they then leave us and we have emergency meeting at the rest room.

"aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrght... what should we do now?"

"calmdown miichan!!"

"how could I calm. Now there are 2 cops will haunting ourlive." miichan than come through me and speak directly in my face "why your friend also a cop? and from what I see she is more than a friend for you minami."

"hey, I dont know that acchan will become a cop and dont started to be a psychic now miichan." I stare at her.

"Okay stop you guys. Now lets just prepare and everything will be alright. today we will just get a small thing from that rich." I and miichan stare at nyan2 and sigh "she is right. come on miichan. let's prepare the event will be start in a few minutes."

******************************************************************************************

"wooow yuko, are they all the rich businessmen." tomochin ask yuko as she amaze to look at the crowed. "yupz... but you know tomochin. not all from them are clean. some got involve in corruption, bribe , money cleaning etc." tomochin shake her head "my oh my, now I feel guilty for helping you yuko. It's better that kuroi tenshi get their wealth." yuko sigh "yeah, but what can I do tomochin." acchan then interrupt their chit chat coz the event will be started.

okay, ladies and gentlemen I'm togasaki and as usual I'll announce some event for this year.

the event have just go on for about 30 minutes but no sign of the kuroi tenshi. yuko keep stay on guard together with her team.

okay next, I'll announce that there will be a party at Mr.Nobunaga Vila in mount Fuji tomorrow. Everybody are invited. He also will display his paint collection.

after togasaki-san announce that suddenly all the guest hear a voice.

"Good evening guys. Sorry for disturbing. I'm riku" "Kai also here." "Kuu in here."

"you all must be know who we are." suddenly there are a little axplode and they appear from the ceiling.

"The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's Coming." as they appear they hurry take all the cash from the rich. when they finished collect the cash suddenly yuko and the other appear. she pointed her gun to them

"FREEZE!!! STAND WHERE YOU ARE AND GIVE UP!!!" riku turn around and give yuko a little smile "My...My...My... isn't it Inspector Oshima. It's look like you bring some new comer here." "heeee??? they are not bad pretty oshima. would you introduce to us?" kuu chuckkle, he tries to provoke yuko. "HmpH it's look like you dont afraid to dead. Let me Introduce Ourself. My name is itano and this is maeda. we have heard a lot about you but dont underestimate us guys." tomochin keep calm so does acchan.

"hahaha... nice introduce ladies. But enough playing. We still have work to do. Now excuse us!!"

"You are not gonna go anywhere guys. and dont acting so calm kai."

"well oshima. I'm always calm. Come on get Us if you can." kai take out his smoke bomb then they all run away. but yuko and the other still could look at them and chase them. they chase the kuroi tenshi brother's until they reach the underground train. in there they spilt up. yuko's team also split up to search for them. yuko chase riku, tomochin chase kuu and acchan chase kai. when acchan chasing kai she hear a scream.

"HELP!!! PLEASE HELP MY CHILD!!" acchan then approach this young mother. "what happend mam?" "my daughter, her leg stuck in the rail away." the young mother panicking and acchan try to get out the child and she success to help the kid but suddenly.

"ACCHAN!! HURRY GET OUT FROM THERE!! THE TRAIN IS APPROACHING!!" yuko shout to her.

as acchan wants to get out of there her foot stuck in there. the train is getting closer. "ACCHAAAAAN!!!!" tomochin scream. acchan close her eyes. she already desperate. but then suddenly someone coming and save her from the train. As she open her eyes she already in one of the kuroi's brother hug.

"are you okay maeda???" acchan stare and look at this man eyes. it's kai. he smile and poke acchan head as he look yuko and tomochin approaching.

"please becarefull next time. we havent known each other yet. now I gotta go."

"HEY! DONT RUN AWAY KAI!!!"

"ahahahaha.... OSHIMA, WE'LL MEET AGAIN TOMORROW AT NOBUNAGA'S PARTY BE PREPARE!!!"

"argh DAMN!!!" yuko approach acchan and ask her condition "acchan, are you okay?"

"yeah, I'm okay. kai save me." tomochin suprise "eh? he save you?!you lucky. but..." acchan look at tomochin confuse "But I guess he has also steal your heart today acchan." tomochin laugh and acchan blushing "owgh , shut up tomo!" tomo then poke yuko shoulder "so, what's up next bos?" "we'll get them in the Nobunaga's party tomorrow. This time I'm not gonna let them go."

*********************************************************************************

Next day at Nobunaga Vila
---------------------------------------

"Yuko, are you sure about this?" I ask her to make it sure about the plan. "Yeah acchan, trust me. It must be work. This time they wont run away." then tomochin approach us "soo... have you ready guys? they will begin soon." both me and yuko nodded. we then wait behind and keep an eye with the condition. today Mr.Nobunaga will display his newest collection. It's a middle age painting. But I heard the rumor that he take it force from the previous owner. I bet The kuroi tenshi will arrive soon. Not long from that the special guest coming. it's them 'The Kuroi Tenshi Brother's'.

"Hello Everyone!!!! We are baaaccck.....!!!" kuu said it with smile "Kuu, dont be so cheerful. Look around!!!" they have been surrounded by Nobonaga's Special Guards "My oh my.... we got a fans Riku." then I see kai "ckckckck... I prefer a gentle fans than this kinds."

"You!! Give me back that painting!" Nobunaga pointed to Kuu. Kuu shake her head and try to avoided the guard "Nope...nope... you cant!! Try to get it by yourself." Nobunaga pissed off and order his men to catch them

"CATCH THEM AND BRING BACK TO ME THE PAINTING!!"

I look at yuko and she nodded. It's the time for our plan. We then moving. I approach Kai, Yuko to Riku and Tomo to Kuu. as soon we close enough with our target we manage to handcuffs one of their hand with ours. they both look confuse.

"Hey!!! Why are you doing this? Give me the keys?!" I hear kuu arguing with tomo. "No?! With this you cant go anywhere." kuu pout. then he look at riku and kai "YOOO RIKU, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW!!" they having conversation as fighting with the guards.

"WE BETTER GO OUT HERE!!!" Riku imply. Kuu then look at tomochin "Ck... you make this difficult young lady. Let's Go out from here." but tomochin refuse "I wont go anywhere. You should go with me to the police station. " kai who look at that situation looking at me "What about you? you wanna get me to the police too?" I just give him a smile and he sigh then shout to the other "JUST LIFT THEM UP!! WE SPLIT UP AND MEET AGAIN IN MANSION!!!" kai look at me and lift me up "Sorry for this princess." then we all go out from the Vila.

Kuu / Miichan POV
----------------------

"Let me go....Let me go.....!!"

"urgh... dont moving so much or we could fall will you."

"take me down right now."

"NO! I dont want. We have been chased now. Be more cooperated will you? as soon they gone I'll let you down." I look at her and she nodded

ck, this girl. how could I be tied up with her. but I'm glad she want a bit cooperated now. I keep running as lifting tomochin with me. I running until the nobunaga's guard lost in our sight. we then reach small lake and I stop then take her down.

"Now, give me the key so we can split up now." I request to tomochin but she just silent "hey, come on... I have to catch up with my all friend." I sigh and then finally she wants to speak and the reality that I have to face is so heavy

"Uhm....I lost the key." she said it but still ignoring me "YOU WHAT?!! Arghhht....!!!! OMG what could have been worst then this?!" she then pout to me "It's your fault. I told you to come with me but you dont want." I turn and faced her "WHAT?! Hey, dont blame it to me." we both facing back at each other. this girl totally so stubborn. I guess I dont have any choice I have to take her to the mansion and then ask sayaka to helping me open this dann handcuff.

"Listen itano, if we keep arguing like this it not gonna settle anything. Now how about this, you come with me to the mansion , unlock this damn handcuff and you can do anything you want. " I waited for her reply and then finally she answer "Okay I agree." she turn back and facing me "Just you have to follow my order then. " OMG why you make me suffer like this I shake my head and nodded "Great now let's go."

as she wanna step her first move she fall. coz her hand and mind tied together automatically I also fall and now I'm in the top of her. we look at each other. she is such a beautifull girl but why she have to be so annoyed. I then hurry to got up and help her but something worst happend to her, she hurt her legs.

"wa..wait....!!! arght it's hurt." I turn and look at her "what happend to you?" I check her leg and it's bruising. I smile at her and offer her a piggy back. "now come, let me give you piggy back. you cant walk in that condition. I'll just gonna lift you until we reach my car near the hill. it's not far from here." she try to ignore me again but I could see she just embarrassed. I could see she is blush. I just chuckle and said to her "dont be stubborn itano. I'm not gonna do anything to you." she then go to my back and I give her a piggy back.

on the way she just silent. it give me an urge to tease her "Moooo.... itano you are so heavy what you are eating." I try to hold my laugh and just chuckle "then just take me down now." she struggle and force me to take her down "oiii....oii.... dont move so much or we could fall together. I'm just kidding. " I laugh at her and she pout at me "owgh...owgh... dont pout. I just wanna leave up the tenshion. you just silent I feel bored. and by the way you look cute when you pout." "Baka?!" yupz she call me baka but I could see her smile.

finally we reach to the place where I hiding my car. I put her then hurry drive to the mansion. on the way she silent again and before I wanna talk

"ano... itano...."

"dont start" she said that as stare at me with cold sight but I still can see her smile.

"Tsundere" I said with a lower tone

"what did you say?"

"uhm?? errr.... nothing..." I smirk to her and finally we arrive at the Mansion. I directly go to the underground base where our headquater located. there I meet sae and sayaka but I havent seen nyan2 and minami.

"Yooooo kuu, who is with you?"

"Owgh... a cop." I chuckle she look at me and I just smirk at her and pull out my tongue. she is just so cute. I always wanna tease her.

"So, Sae could you help us here. See....our hand handcuffed."

"Ah, Piece a cake!! Just wait." sae go to get the equipment.

"Hey, Itano better sit and wait."

we then wait until the other come.

Haruna / Riku POV
------------------------

"Riku, I could walk just take me down."

"I know, but no time. They still chasing us." I run as fast as I can. then I see yuko take out something from her jacket

"Hey, what are you doing?" I look at her confuse "This will hold them. " Yuko then throw that and suddenly I her an explode. she look at me and smile

"whooaa a smoke bomb. sasuga from inspector oshima."

"dont underestimate me Riku." she blink at me and I dont know why I blushed. I feel that I have run far enough and I'm sure they have lost us. I slow down and then headed to my car located.

"eh? you hide your car in here?" yuko look supprise at me "ahahahaha yeah...!! so oshima give me the handcuff key." she then grabs her key but something wrong "what's wrong oshima??" she look at me with a weird expression "The key... It's gone....!!! There is a hole in my pocket. oooowwwwggghhhh...... what should we do know?!" "Okay, calm down oshima. Now listen to me... I not suppose to do this but I dont have any choice." she looks confuse "you come with me to the mansion and in there I'll ask my friend to open this. I'm sure she can." yuko think and think until she finally agree. We then get in to the car and headed to the mansion.

as we arrive in there we could see miichan and tomochin. It seem the already in fight again. looking at them really funny. I wonder if they were a couple. I park my car beside miichan's and greet them.

"Hi there!!! it seem you two having fun." I said and chuckle "Fun?! she is almost make me crazy. she lost the key to open this." "well, We have the same problem too here." I talk to miichan as showing my hand and yuko's still handcuffed. "soo, where is sae??" "he just gone to take his equipment. better wait here until he come." I and yuko agree. I and yuko sit beside kuu.

I look at kuu and tomochin still teasing each other. They both pull out their tongue. I shake my head and then I feel my shoulder bit heavy. I look at it and found that yuko already fall asleep and her head rested in my shoulder. I just smile and now we still waiting takamina to come.

Minami / Kai POV
---------------------

"Kai san, you could take me down I can run too."

"No, your legs still hurt from yesterday. I cant let you run."

"But...but..." I stare at her "No but, Now just hold on tight or they could catch up with us." I run as fast as I can and in no time we lost from their sight. I slower my step and then take acchan down from my hold.

"fiuh, finally they lost us. say, are you okay? how is your foot?" I squat and look at her foot. "hmm... it's ok kai-san. I'm fine." I look at her doubtfully

she then smile and nodded her head "Owgh well, if that so. uhm... by the way could you open this now? I gotta catch up with my friend as soon as possible." she grab her pocket and take out the key. but there is one problem.

"uhm.... I have the key kai-san but..." I look at her curiously "but what maeda-san?" she look down and showing the key "It's broken" I just silent and chuckle then laugh so hard "ahahahaha.... maeda-san?!you are so funny?!" she come forward then ask me "I know this is my fault but dont laugh so hard like that it embarrassed" she pout at me "ahahaha... I'm sorry maeda-san it's just you remind me of someone."

I approach her and take the key "well, yeah I guess we dont have any choice. I should take you also to the mansion. how is that?" she look at me "if I'm not bother you its ok." I give a gentle smile to her "ofcourse not. now let's get going. my car is not far from here." as I wanna walk she just stand at her position. I look at her and notice that her leg still hurt. I wakl forward her and lift her up again

"wha....wha....what are you doing kai-san? I can walk really. You dont have to lift me up." I stare at her "Yeah, I dont have to but I want it. Your leg still hurt isn't it. dont push yourself maeda. now do as I say." she then nodded and I could see a blush in her face. so cute.

As we arrive at my car we hurry get into and headed to the mansion. I use max speed in order to get there as fast as I can. When I arrive nyan2 and miichan already there. I park the car then approach them.

"Hey, there you are!!!! did you got the disc??" I blink at miichan and showing her the disc "Yes sure.... here is..." sae come with his equipment

"Yoooo guys, it seem you all having fun."

"come on sae, hurry and let this handcuff out of my hand." miichan ordered him "yeah...yeah... wait...." sae approach us and unlock all the handcuff from our hand. "Finally, thanks sae. and by the way where is sayaka?" sayaka apear as I call her "yooooo, what's up kai?" "here, take the disc and see the file in there." sayaka take the disc and right away headed to his computer.

"Wooow.... this are the file about all that Nobunaga guys criminal." I look at yuko then she receive a phone it from the headquater. it inform her that That Nobunaga has been arrested coz his criminal business.

Riku take the disc from sayaka then give it to yuko "Hey yu-chan , Here take it. Use it as the evidences." Yuko take it and save it.  "By the way, why you know my name." I and Miichan pout. "eh? owgh...it...it...." before nyan2 could talk yuko have already take out nyan2 mask and she a bit shock.

"You...you...I dont believe it. All my suspicion true." nyan2 approach yuko and sigh "I guess, I couldnt avoid anything now. I'll confess. Yeah, I'm One oh the Kuroi Tenshi. I'm sorry I have hide it all the time from you. I just dont want you hate me. But I guess you are now." yuko approach nyan2 and hug her "No, I will never hate you. I love you , I care about you. No matter who you are I still Love you." yuko then cupped nyan2 cheek and kiss her. 

"ehem.....eheemmm......HUUAAAACHUUUUUUU!!!! You two could continue later okay." miichan interrupt them. Yuko look at nyan2 then said "So, this two guys could be....." Nyan2 nodded "Yeah, they are miichan and takamina." we both release our mask and then I look at acchan.

"errrr acchan....I....I....." before I could finish my world she already sealed my mouth with her finger. "Ssssshhh.... dont talk. I already know." I look at her in surprise "How could you know?" she chuckle and move forward and facing my face "I saw your necklace when you lift me." I blush and then scratch  my head and suddenly I could feel her lips pressed again mine.

"oiioii...oiioiii.... come on guys could you save it too for later. why I'm the only one who dont got any pair." then sae interrupt "Yoo, miichan you still get that itano girl." we all chuckle

"what?? her??? this rude girl??" tomochin face her as she finish her word "hey, who you say rude girl?? I hate you!"

"Oh yeah?! why you hate me? from the begining you already hitting me." tomo then come forward and grab miichan shirt

"what?? you wanna punch me again now? owgh...comephm....." suddenly... tomo kiss her. miichan eyes widen and touch her lips

"I hate you!! You already take my heart!! You BAKA!!!" after saying that tomo hit her head again

"Ittttaaaaaaiiiiii tomo?!!!" tomochin facing back miichan and smile miichan then hug her from the back and whispered to tomo "tsundere."

"oiioioioi....anoo.... you two stop fighting okay and start the lovely dovely later." nyan2 said to tomo and miichan then they two pull out their tongue to us. yara....yaraa...

"So now what are your plan?" nyan2 ask yuko "well, I'll send this to the headquarters and I'll resign." "yeah, I guess I and tomochin will also resign." we all confuse and then miichan ask "what you gonna do then?" we all stare at each other and smile

****************************************************************************************

A week later
=============

"yoooo miichan hurry up?!"

"could you be more patient minami?"

"hey guys stop arguing and hurry."

"just a moment a little more......and...... gotcha...."

"you are the best miichan. hurry collect all."

then suddenly all the guards coming.... they all well armed. we then hurry go to the roof top.

"YOU!!!! HOLD RIGHT THERE OR I SHOOT!!"

"Owgh.... be patient guys!!!" miichan smile at them "Surrender now kuroi tenshi. you cant go anywhere. it's 20th floor."

I smirk at them "You know, kuroi tenshi always saved by the shiroi. n now the shiori tenshi will come."

miichan then shout "Kuroi to shiroi.... now the time." suddenly an chopper approaching. we all grab the rope that hanging in the chopper.

"WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY!!!! WHY YOU SAVE THEM"

"WE ARE THE SHIROI TENSHI. SHIROI TENSHI WILL COME TO SAVE HER BELOVED KUROI TENSHI"

and then they vanish.

"nyan2... I got you." nyan2 climb up and get into the choper. and right away yuko hug her. she hug her back "thanks yuko."

"by the way why takamina havent come up yet" acchan ask and look at me. I'm still hanging in the rope "minami why you still hanging there?"

"Hi there honey!! could you give me a hand in here." acchan then help me to get into the choper and already snuggle into me "I miss you minami." "yeah, I miss you too."

then a couple of minutes pass I womder why miichan havent come up yet.

"Hey you to up there. could someone help me now?" miichan shout "Owgh I'm sorry miichan yuko keep hugging me I cant move." "Me too, acchan already sleep and snuggle into me. I cant move. I dont want wake her up. she lake of sleep lately" I said it and blushed. "why dont you ask tomochin?"

"Okay, Tomo honey , sweetie..... could you give me a hand now. you could set the shopper in auto pilot first."

"NO!!! You pissed me off today."

"Owgh...come on honey.... I'm just teasing you. How could I forgot our anniversary day?! I just wanna give you surprise. I have book a restaurant so we could have dinner together."

"No I dont believe you." Miichan still struggle in the rope "If you dont believe ask nyan2 and minami" I and nyan2 then nodded "come on sweetie I cant hold in this rope anymore" as miichan coouldnt hold it anymore finally tomochin give her hand to reach her. "You, promise that?!" "yeah, I promise princess."

so that, since the Nobunaga's vila incident yuko, tomochin and acchan live together with us and help us in doing our work as Kuroi Tenshi. Now Kuroi Tenshi not alone they have their Shiroi Tenshi that always beside them.

Fin~

Finally I finished writing this story... It's quite long I guess... I hope it not making you boring guys...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:04:31 PM by sorakamiya »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot (Update "Story Of Kuroi and Shiroi Tenshi" )
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 09:29:03 PM »
Cute couple  :mon lovelaff: , cool story~!!  :on GJ:

Please continue~!!  :tama-bye:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Mitsubachi no Sasayaki