JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - One Way Love

Author Topic: [AKB48] One Shot (~Kai x Atsuko (Forbidden : After Story) 3-8-2012  (Read 72235 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot (Update "Story Of Kuroi and Shiroi Tenshi" )
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
You was inspired by cat's eyes aren't you? ^^ I like it and I laughed during the reading the miichanXtomo totally cracked  XDme up

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »
@RenaChii
Glad you like it...  :cow: :cow: I'll continue with another story of course...  :thumbsup

@kahem
actually I dont know about cat's eye until you said it...  XD XD I have just find the information just know  XD and when I read it...  :shocked almost the same as my fanfict..  XD XD but I'm glad you like it...  :yep: :yep:

btw if I make some tragic fanfict could you tell me what will happend to me next? 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:00:31 PM by sorakamiya »

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 11:40:57 PM »
I wanted to answer this morning... but then I realized I was late for school... and then I told myself I would answer at school... and unfortunately there was no time anymore when I arrived there XD So yeah XD

Nice One shot I like the story ^^ I didn't know about Cat's Eyes but maybe I'll read it someday... I lol'ed at Miichan and Tomochin being "alone" with KojiYuu and Atsumina XD Thank for the update :D

btw if I make some tragic fanfict could you tell me what will happend to me next?

Well... I can't tell you... just write it and... we'll see if you deserve to stay alive after  :twisted: Haha just kidding of course, after all the tragic fanfics I made, I know what I'm talking about :P

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 10:24:22 AM »
@bou-J525
 :lol: :lol: I'm glad you like the story> I'm a bit worried coz it's not bad quite long.  I'm afraid it'll make it boring. XD XD

Well... I can't tell you... just write it and... we'll see if you deserve to stay alive after  :twisted: Haha just kidding of course, after all the tragic fanfics I made, I know what I'm talking about :P

XD XD well I guess I'll give a shot later. I'm not as good as you are in writing it. Maybe it could make me also  :cry: :cry: while writing it. sooooo.... just wait....  :grin: :grin:

now I feel I would like to make the sequel from "Dear Teacher".  :yep: :yep: I dont know how it will goes sooo..... I hope you all like it when read it...  :cow: :cow:

let's move out

==============================================================================================

"Dear Teacher 2"
================

"YOU!!!!" the principal pointed at me in emotion "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT THING TO THEM!!!"

"Calm down sir, I didnt do anything to them. I just give them a little lesson." he turn around and look at me "LITTLE LESSON???? YOU BEAT THEM!!"

"I'm just defend my friend! Is it wrong??" I stare at him and he then sigh "I know that but you could do something except fighting. Listen takahashi, you are actually a good student. you smart and good at everything dont waste your talent. And..... Stop fighting!! You are in the 3rd year now. There will be National Examination and I hope you and your friend could pass it. Please Help me!!! dont make any trouble again!!"

I just keep silent and Ignore him and then suddenly she comes.

"Excuse me sir is my student make any trouble again today?" The principal look at his office door and really relieve when she came "Ah, finally you come! Please sit down first!!" She then walk forward me and sit beside me. then the principal start to talk.

"Well, your student here beat up some boys from other school!! you could see all the bruises in his face!!" She then look at me and wrinkled her forehead. I give her a quick look and smirk. then she start to speak "Ah, I see. But my student must be have a reason to what he has done." "I just defend my friend. Nothing else. how could you look at your friend got beat up in front your eyes?!" I lay back in my sit and cross my hand in my chest.

the principal shake his head and continue to talk "I know your student is really care about his friend and other but please make sure dont make any trouble since soon there will be a final exam for 3rd year student. The national examination will come. I want all my student pass." "Yes sir, dont worry I make sure there wont be any trouble again. so, is there anything else that you want to discuss?"

"Uhm... I guess that's all!! and Takahashi-san you got punishment not to go to school for 3 days. and in that time arent allowed to go out from your house." "WHAT?! But....but...." as I want to protest she interrupt "dont worry principal. I make sure he wont go anywhere. I'll give him a lesson in his house during his punishment after I finish teaching." she look at me and smirk. I wonder what is in her mind.

"That will be great!!! Look takahashi-san, you have a nice teacher. respect her!!" I look the other side try to Ignore him but this woman. I could hear her giggle. "Well, then we excuse sir. I'll take care him first." "Owgh, okay!! thank you Maeda-sensei!" we both go out the principal room. I leave her and go get my bag. I headed to the front gate and go home.

Not far as I walk from the front gate someone grab my hand and it a bit surprise me.

"HEY!! WHAT THE....?!" as I turn around and look at the person my emotion reduce.here stand in front of me my home room teacher. but she is not only my home room teacher. she also my childhood friend and.... the one I love.

"Minami, why you leave me??" she pout at me. I sigh and scratch my head "Well, isn't it will be a problem if teacher and student walk home together?" as I finish my word I could see a sad emotion in her face. I cant bear it when look her like that. I come closer to her and hold her hand "Listen acchan, I'm sorry. I just dont wanna to take you in the trouble." she look at me and finally I could see a smile from her face. "Now, that better. I prefer to look your smile. I like it." I said it and give her a gentle smile.

she then suddenly wrap her hand around my neck and hug me tightly. "urgh....ach...ach...acchan... I can breathe...and urgh it's hurt." she hurry let me go and finally I could breathe "Owgh, so...sorry minami did I hurt you?!!" "well, not really it'll be hurt if you leave me." I said it and grin. "Let's go home. I'll take care of your bruises." I walk and then she clinging in my hand and I hold her. Oh my, I wish I could be like this even in school. But I cant. You know the rules right?! student has an affair with his teacher? it could be doom. I prefer to hide it as long as I could be with her.   

"ouch.... iitttaataataaaiii......!!!"

"dont move so much minami. I should clean your wound. bear with it."

as we arrive at home she hurry take care of my wound. My face a bit bruise but Its already common for me. after clean and treat my wound she sit beside me and stroke my hair. I really like it when she does it. It make me calm. I then rest my head in her lap.

"ne, minami?! why you always fight?"

"Well, I just wanna to help my friend. Just that!" I said it as I close my eyes, enjoying her embrace. there are s sudden silent. then I broke it

"But, there is one other reason."

"what is that?"

I open my eyes and I could see her face already five centimeters from me. I look at her and smile "YOU!" automatically I pull her down and kiss her. she surprise with my action but then she return the kiss. she kiss me gently. we could feel each other lips and soon we drown in our passion. I stroke her hair with my right hand. I could feel her hand tracing around my shoulder then go through my chest. I a bit shiver and then deepened the kiss. She then gasp but I know she can resist it. then she unbutton my gakuran but suddenly there is a knock at my door. we then back to reality and pull out from the kiss.

"YES WHO IS IT??" I said it with annoyed tone

"Minami, it's better you get clean before dinner and tell atsuko she could use the others bathroom if she wants to get change."

after that I could hear the foot step is moving away from my room. "How is she know you are here?" we look at each other than laugh. I then get up and prepare to clean myself. "well, it's better I go get clean myself." acchan then come forward, give me a light kiss and wrap her hand around my neck then she said "but before that..." I wrap my hand around her waist and try to tease her "owgh, you wanna continue what we have done before?" I giggle and I could see she pout at me "PERVERT!" I chuckle and smirk to her "but you like it right?" I said it then return her light kiss before.

she then asking me "why is it you fight because of me?" I already knew that she must be gonna ask this. I look at her and look deep into her eyes

"well, it's because they were talking about you. I dont like people said improper about you. they could said anything about me but not you. I dont want you got hurt." as I said that she smile and hug me tightly "I know you care so much about me but please stop fighting. If there is something wrong with you it'll hurt me more." she release the hug then hold my hand "please, promise me dont fight anymore." I sigh and look at her "okay, I promise. I'm sorry to make you worried." I smile at her and I could see she a bit relieved.

I then go to the door but then I turn around "and by the way acchan you should make a promise to. it's not fair I'm the only who should keep up the promise." I pout at her and look at her. she is confuse "oookaay...soooo what should I promise to you then." I pretend to think and then smirk at her "you should move out with me to my apartment after the graduation. how is that?" as I finished said that I could see her cheek redden and it give me an urge to tease her "Hey, whats wrong acchan?! I'm not gonna do anything to you. You must think something ecchi dont you?!"

I smirk at her "n..n...no.... why are you talking like that?" I chuckle and approach her "soooo... I need an answer now!!" she look at me and blush "ye..ye..yeah...!!! I'll move with you!!" "heee?? why you answer with shutter like that!!" "YES, I'll move with you." I smile to her "There is better. Now I'll go." I then return again and come closer to her "what now minami?" I whispered to her ear "about that "thing" ... I guess I'll do it after you move out with me." I kiss her and run away to down stair "TIME TO TAKE A BATH!!!!"

"MINAMI BAKAAAA!!!"

after I take a bath I look acchan is helping my mom in the kitchen and then I headed to my room. on the way I look that there is a lot of stuff in the room in front of my room. I wonder whose stuff is it. suddenly I get called to have dinner. I go down stair and sit beside acchan. she still a bit pissed of I guess but then when I look at her , her pout disappear and give me her cute smile. then, when father come home we all have a dinner together.

during the dinner I could see that acchan enjoy it. we all have a little chat and then I remember about the stuff that placed in the empty room in front of my room. So I decided to ask about it.

"by the way mom, I look at there are so many stuff in the room in front of mine. who is it belongs to?" I ask curiously and then I look acchan blush and my mom and my dad smirk at me. This kind condition make my speculation skill in active mode. then I realize something. I widen my eyes and suddenly my mom told me that

"atsuko will live with us from today." as I heard that I got cough and some food stuck in my throat. acchan then suddenly helping me and give me a glss of water. I feel a bit relieve and then ask my mom again to make it sure.

"WHAT HAPPEN IS THIS??? IS IT TRUE???" I look at acchan and I think my attitude a bit harsh. "I already said that this is not a great Idea aunt." ouch, I guess I'm a bit offended her. "Minami calm down. and dont worry acchan this is a good Idea. I'm sure minami also agree if you stay with us." I look at my mother and realize that I have hurt acchan heart.

I look at her and scratch my head "I'm sorry acchan. I'm just a bit surprise. Of course you can stay in here. It's a great idea. I like it. I really dont mind. please stay here?!"

"Now let's continue eating. after this minami will help you to settle your stuff."

"yupz... I'll help you. dont worry!" she nodded and continue eating. after dinner I and acchan hurry go to her room and help her. she has a lot of books no wonder she already be a teacher in the age as mine. then I look at one bucket of old things. It's an old photos. I have take a look of it.  There are her old photos. she is so cute. I also found our photos together when we are a kid. then when I keep looking I find one photo. I have take a look of it then I stunned, I shock. That is her picture with a man. the man wrap his hand around her waist and she look so happy. this photo must be taken not long from now coz she has the same hair but longer.

then I feel my back heavy. she approach me and hug me from back. she said something that make me more shock.

"he is my ex-boyfriend!" suddenly I feel the time stop. I freeze and stunned. I couldnt move and only can silent. my heart beat so fast and I dont know why hearing it is so painful. I feel the hug is tighter. "I know you must be shock." actually I dont wanna ask this but I got to make it sure "do you still love him?" there is a silent. I'm afraid about her answer. is she still love him? then why she come to my live. am I only a distraction? OMG please, I really love her. and then finally she speaks.

"You must be think that you are my distraction after I broke up with him dont you?" she hold me even tighter now. "Please dont think like that. I love you minami. long before I met him. I broke up with him coz He found out that I have feeling for someone and he is you. He ask me and I told him the truth. He couldnt accept that and he leave me. then finally I found you. I dont wanna lose you for the second time. please dont leave me."

she stop speaking and now I could hear she sobbing in my back. I turn around and facing her. lift up her face and kiss her "hey... look at me. listen, I believe in you so please dont cry." I hug her and she snuggle to me "I will never leave you. I'll leave if you wanna me to leave you but maybe it will be the end of my life. now, just calm down." we stay like that and then we both fall asleep. the next morning I wake up but she already gone. I look at the table and there is a note.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning sleepy head

I go to school first , you sleep like a baby I didnt want to wake you up

There I already prepare breakfast in the kitchen, aunt go to the market and uncle already go to work

Be good at home and wait for me

Love

Acchan~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile at the note. I wish she is alright at school. I dont know why but I got a bad feeling today.

*********************************************************************************

Acchan POV
----------------------

Today I go to school without minami. It feel strange and boring. I already miss him.

"Maeda sensei ohayou!"

"Ah, Miyazawa-san Ohayou!!"

"Yooo.....Maeda sensei ohayou!!"

"Kojima and Minegishi-san ohayou!!"

"owgh.... what with that maeda sensei. just call us with our nickname."

I smile to them and nodded.this are minami bestfriend. no one at school know about me and minami relation ship except this guys and 1 person. They really a nice student. I then excuse myself and headed to the teacher room. on the way I meet shinoda sensei and she greet me.

"ohayou maeda sensei! Heading to the teacher's room?"

"Ohayou Shinoda sensei! yeah! Is there any something interesting today?"

"Ah, they said we have a new teacher and he is so handsome. but I think you already occupy maeda sensei" she wink at me and teas me. and this is another person that know about it. since she is mii-kun childhood friend she knows it but she promise to keep it secret. as we arrive at teacher's room shinoda sensei come in first and introduce herself to him. So, the new teacher already arrive. as I come in and look at that person I stunned. it is him.

"Hi, there! You are Maeda Atsuko right? long time no see." he smile at me and bow to me. "Sa....Satou Takeru??" I cant move. why is he here. "So you both already known each other?" other teacher interrupt "Oh yeah, we are in the same academy." then the bell rang. I prepare to teach but before that takeru approach me and said something to me "we need to talk. meet me in the back yard after this." My heart beat so fast as he finish his word. What is he wants.

I got to the class and teach. I cant concentrate during the lesson. Suddenly without I realize it the bell rang. I got to the teacher room put my stuff then go to the back yard. Takeru already in there.

"Sooo, How are you atsuko? it's look like you really like in here." he smirk at me "I'm find. Just go stright what do you want?" he approach me and hold my hand "Listen, I know I'm wrong. I wanna you to go back with me?" I shock and couldnt move. "WHAT?" "I want we go back together and start from the beginning" I look at him and speak firmly "I cant. We are so different. I'm sorry but I cant." He look at me "Why? Is he in here? The one that you love?" I just silent "So he is here." I look at him "Leave him away takeru. He doesnt know anything. Now excuse me. I have to go back to my room" suddenly he grab my hand "Wait?! you cant do this to me! I love you." I struggle to release myself from him "Let me go!!" I made up escape and leave him. "If I cant got you no one can. Keep it in your mind acchan."

somewhere behind the tree
--------------------------------

'ck... not good. I got to tell him right away.'

Minami POV
----------------------

today I'm not going anywhere. I just stay at home. I a bit worry about her. I dont know why but it's kind a there would something happen. So because of that I ask sae, haruki and mii-kun to keep an eye from her. I do nothing at home and really feel so bored. then suddenly my phone rang. it's sae.

"hey bro what's up?"

"listen minami, I dont want to make you worried but I guess I should tell you this."

so then, sae told me everything. as he told my that I ask him to still keep an eye on acchan. I'm sure the man that sae told me is her ex. I feel I wanna explode. Now my mind full of jealousy but I know I not supposed to be like that. I know acchan love me and I believe in her. so it's better I look at the condition now. If that guy do something with her I wont let him go.

I sit in the living room. wait until she come. I have waited for more than 5 hours but funny she hasn't come home yet. I call her but no answer, I mail her also dont got any answer. so I decided to find her. first I go to school try to find her in there but I found no one. I  search everywhere still not find her. Its almost 6 PM and still couldnt find her. I try to rest for a bit and suddenly I look at someone the really familiar with me walk out from a restaurant. I try to deny the fact but there is acchan with a man beside her and I recognize him. he is his ex. I wanna call her but I cant. It seems I already bewitched. My heart hurt it so painful. I cant face it. I turn around and run as fast as I can. I run until I couldnt make it anymore.

I lay in the wide open field looking into the sky. I couldnt believe it. She go out with her ex. not answer my phone or my mail. I try to be more patient. something must have happened. as I feel I got enough energy to stand up n walk I got home. It's almost 1 o'clock. I got into the house. As I come in my mom already in front of me.

"Minami, where have you been?" I scratch my head and look at her "did I left a message in the kitchen?" my mom sigh and began to talk with me seriously "Minami, I dont know what happen but please be more wise to settle it up." I look at my mom and nodded. before she leave me I ask her "uhm.. is acchan already go home." she smile and pointed to the living room "she is there. I have told her to not wait for you come but she insist. better you look at her." I approach her in the living room. She already sleep. I look at her sleeping face and smile. I hold her hand and suddenly I remember the scene before. I feel I wanna cry. I buried my face to her neck and whispered 'dont leave me.' I lift her up and then take her to her room. I lay her in her bed.as I wanna go she hold my hand. I cant move, if I move I'm gonna wake her up. So I decided to lay next to her. she suddenly snuggle to me and I hug her tightly. next morning I'll talk to her.

I really cant sleep all the night. I still remember what I see before. Damn that guy. I look at her and she is still sleeping. She must be really tired. Should I ask her about yesterday or I just pretend dont know it? this thing is killing me. suddenly I feel there is a movement I close my eyes pretend to sleep. I know that my princess already wake up. she move closer to me and she begin to speak. I could hear it.

"Minamiii.... I'm sorry!!"

eh?why is she apologize to me?and why is she crying?

"I dont want to hurt you. I love you. I want to be with you. But why some people cant understand about that?"

what is she talking about?

"I dont want to be separate from you." before she try to speak again I interrupt "No one will separate us." I open my eyes and look at her "You...you...already awake?" I smile and smirk to her "I cant sleep. I heard everything. whats wrong acchan? I cant bear looking at your teary eyes." still hug her I wipe the tear in her eyes. "You dont have to keep it my yourself. I saw you with your ex yesterday. tell me the truth." she pull me closer to her and hold me tightly "Nothing happen between me and him. I'm not cheating from your back. I'm not gonna back with him." I could hear her fear voice. "atsuko, look at me!" she lift up her face "I believe in you. Now tell me everything."

she then begin to tell me all the thing. she said that her ex ask her to come back with her but she refuse. her ex cant accept it and try to blackmail her. he said that if she dont want to go back with him he'll give her picture with me to the principal and it will be bad for me and her but since in the picture the only one that could clearly seen is her I could be save. she already said no matter happen she wouldnt go back to her ex. she will take the responsible by herself.

"NO!! you cant do that by yourself. I have said to you right. I wont let anything happen to you. Beside I love you and I'll protect you."

"But minami, if they found out about us. you could get expelled."

"dont worry, you know me and my parents right? I and them will take care of this."

finally I could see her smile. this guys really are so mean. I'm glad acchan already away from him. after that acchan wake up and prepare to go to school. we had breakfast together and when she leave I have a conversation with my mom and dad. They a bit surprise about what happen and greatly wanna help me and acchan. Now I just wait for another news.

Sae POV
--------------------------------------

"so sae, minami hasnt come to school yet?"

"nope he still has to stay in his house haruki."

"mou, so frustrate. It's not exciting if he isnt at school."

"calmdown mii-kun. you still have that shinoda to accompany you to play."

"owgh SHUT UP you guys! How many times I should tell you. she already look like my sister. okay? GOT IT?"

we all chuckle at mii-kun pout. then maeda sendei come into the class start to teaching. both haruki and mii-kun look at me.

"hey, sae!! is there any news from minami?"

"yeah, he ask our help to keep an eye to maeda sensei. I think something goes wrong."

"uhm... we have to be more aware if that so. look that!!!"

we all looking at the front and found that maeda sensei is called by the principal. we look at each other and hurry to catch up with her. as we arrive at the principal room we take a peak and try to hear what are they talking in the room.

"Maeda sensei, do you know why I call you today?"

"I dont have any clue sir."

"You see, I receive this photos today. It's already in my desk. you know what your fault?"

"You already see it sir. that what the truth is."

"WHAT?! So admit that you have an affair with this student? SHAME ON YOU?!"

"We didnt do anything sir."

"But still, there is no exception! now tell me. who is he?"

"I cant tell you sir."

"This will ruin your own now maeda-sensei. I give you a choice until the meeting with other teacher today. after school. Now you "

as the principal leaving the room we hurry to hide behind the stair. "ck, this is not good pal." "we gotta tell minami about this." "wait guys, the satou man enter the principal room. have a take a look of it." as that satou come into the room we take a peak again.

"hahaha... how's that atsuko?"

"why are you doing this?"

"I already told you. If I couldnt get you no one can. and I already told him to come here. But I cant guarantee if he could make it." maeda frown "what will you do to him? its between us not him. leave him alone." satou smirk at maeda and give his evil look "I just ask some of my friend to teach him something." we both then look at each other as I wanna to break through haruki stop me.

"stop sae. it will make it worst. now lets make a plan. I and you will go help minami to take care of this people and you mii-kun, keep an eye on maeda-sensei. okay?" we both nodded and then I together with haruki hurry go to help minami.

mii-kun POV
-----------------------

as haruki and sae gone I keep an eye to maeda-sensei and that satou. they still talk and I could see maeda-sensei cries. then he leave the room I run try to hide.I manage to hide.suddenly someone grab me from behind.

"mariphmm..." havent finished she shut up my mouth with her hand. then after she sees everything is clear she let me go. I look at her and pout "what happen on earth you did that to me? I almost lost breathe." "sorry I'm just afraid if you are screaming. so how is the condition?" "maeda seems still in the principal room. you better make her calm. sae and haruki now have gone to help minami. that guy seems hire someone to beat him up." "WHAT?! He is so mean." I nodded to what she said "so, what are you doing in here?" she look and stare at me "I take care in here. now better you go now mari-chan , maeda need someone to accompany her. eventhough she is a teacher she is still the same age as me." she leave me and approach maeda in principal office.

I wait and wait but sae, haruki and minami havent come yet and it's already the time. I wonder what took them so long. then I look that the principal have got back and now he, maeda-sensei and mari-chan headed to the meeting room. I follow them. they come into the room and I only could wait outside. A couple of minutes later I see him. minami come. he then hurry come in and interrupt the meeting.

minami POV
-----------------------

I sit in the living room alone. I waiting for the news then suddenly My phone ring. there is mail from me. I dont recognize the address so I just open it and frown. It's from her ex.

yo, takahashi

you must be know who am I as you read this mail

I dont know why is atsuko could attract in you but as I say to her

If I could got her no one could

Right know she will be judged and her destiny is in your hand

Jyaa ne

as I read it I close my phone and hurry to go to school. I dont know where he got but now I really worry about her. I call my dad and my mom to come to school as well. On the way there I was blocked by five men.

"So, you must be takahashi guy e? To short for a man standard." the giggle but his word pissed me up. But I remember that I have promise to acchan I would not fight anymore. this could be really bad "Hey, whats up?! why you just silent." "I wont fight you. Now you MOVE OUT!!" I try to break through but they keep blocking me. "Enough playing guys let's just beat him up!!" they come approach me and beat me up. I cant do anything until I see that there are haruki and sae coming and directly Beat them up.

"Yooo, brother are you okay? Minami....!!"

"Yes, I'm alright. How you guys could come here?"

"That guy who send this guys. we come to help you."

"Now hurry go minami. We will take care of this. After that we will catch up with you."

"Okay, please take care of this guys."

then I run as fast as I can and headed directly to the meeting room. In there I look mii-kun stand in front of the room. It seem he is waiting for me. In no time I breakthrough and Interrupt the meeting. as I arrive everyone looking at me.

"SHE IS DONE NOTHING DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER!!"

"HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT THIS MEETING!!" the principal again shout at me "I apologize for my rudeness but maeda-sensei is not guilty." "dont tell me that you are that boy?!" the principal stare at me "Yes it's me and I admit I got a relationship with her." all the people in the room shock "Are you sure what you are talking about?" "Yes!!" as I said that I could feel acchan grab and hold to my hand. "Principal, I maybe new teacher in here but its not allowed that student and teacher have a relationship like that. what people would said." that satou said and look at me.

I stared and my emotion now increase "YOU! SHUT UP!" the principal suddenly look at me "Takahashi san be respect with your teacher." I glare at him "How can I respect to the person that trying to kill me. He send someone to beat me up." the principal then look at satou "You believe that kid sir?" then suddenly sae and haruki come "He said the truth sir." they come with the men that trying to beat me up before. "You tell the truth."

that man then told the principal "Ye...ye...yes.... he ordered me to beat up that kid. He already give me the money." everyone in the room look at him "How dare you satou-san?! You are a teacher. After this I got something to talk with you. And about this takahashi-san I could do anything. It's already a rule. student and teacher could not have a relationship." "but she is the same age as me and the main point... she.... she is my fiance?!" I said it as I look at the principal.

"WHAT?! OMG you make this really complicated takahashi-san. Show me the prove and I'll believe." "I could be the witness sir." I know that voice it's my father "Ah, Detective takahashi!!! what do you mean?" "This girl is my son fiance. I already engage them since they are a kid." The principal shake his head and then look at all the member in the meeting. "So, how is it now? should we close this case? I guess nothing have to discuss again." they all smile and nodded

"Well, then takahashi-san you should have told me from long so this wouldnt happen." I bow at him "I'm sorry sir. I just dont want to make a fuss here." he poke my shoulder  and smile "I know that. Just please separate between your private and school live." "yes I will." the principal then glare at satou "And for you satou-san. come right away to my office to get your punishment." he nodded and then approach us "uhm... listen takahashi I'm sorry for what happen. I have realize now that atsuko has the right person for her." I chuckle and smirk "Dont worry, I could Understand but if you ever disturb her you know what will happen to you right." he smile and then leave us.

"so I guess I'll leave now minami. my work in here have done." "ah, dad. thanks lot. I owe you!" he then go and leave me. "well minami, we all better go to. have a talk with your fiance there." sae, haruki and mii-kun then chuckle. "hahaha... you betcha. thanks lot guys." we hug each other and then they leave me. now its only me and atsuko.

I approach her and smile at her "See, I told you everything will be alright." she began to cry and then hug me "Shhhhh.... why are you crying? everything its okay now." she try to calm down and then begin to talk. "I'm happy but I cant stand looking you hurt like that. Your face is bruises." I hug her tightly "I promise I wont fight right. I'll keep it even though I'll beat up." she look at me and pout "BAKA!!!" she then back hugging me and everything goes back to normal. 

"SAE, HARUKI, MII-KUN OMEDETOU!!!"

"YOOOO MINAMI!!! OMEDETOU!!!"

"Wooow.... time really gone fast isnt it."

"Yes sure it is. We already graduate. I guess I'll miss this school." and then suddenly I hear a very familiar voice

"Ruukiiiiiiiiiiiii........ Omedetou!!" "Argh.... Yuko let me go.....!!" "Mouuuu... ruki hidoiii!! you havent said congrats to me." "haik...haik...gomen..gomen... Omedetou Yu-chan." yups... that is yuko who come. and as usually she will always clinging to haruki.

"hahahaha.... haruki... it seems your squirrel has come." mii-kun try to tease haruki but then "well....well....mii-kun why you are running when you saw me before" "ugh... mari-chan..uwaaaaaa....come on... I'm not kid anymore." "oh yeah?! prove it!!" suddenly in front of all of us he kiss her and we all stunned then cheer for him "whoooaa....you go boy....hahahaha..." "Nice one mii-kun" then mii-kun look at shinoda sensei "I'm not joking about that kiss mari-chan" he blink at her and she hug him "ouuuwwww.... so cuteeeee..... sotsugyo omedetou ne mii-kun."

then the last couple that I look at is yuki and sae. as usual they always in a lovely dovely state. suddenly she came "hi guys.sotsugyo omedetou" we all wave at her "ah , maeda-sensei thank you." "by the way you all dont have to call me sensei again. I already retire. just call me atsuko. since I'm also at the same age as you guys." yuko then cheer "greaaat... so acchan what will you do now?" she look at me and clinging in my arm "well, I'll be with minami ofcourse. we already engage." she said it as show them all the ring that I gave her. "whooooaaaa... omedetou acchan." yuko and other said to her whether I keep blush. then after that they all leave us.

"So, are you ready acchan?" she look at me "ready for what?" I smirk at her "You promise to move out with me right?" I could see her blush. "Ye...ye....yes." I giggle and then grabs her waist. I hug her and whispered in her ear... "then, no one would disturb us when I do that 'thing' to you. teach me sensei." I giggle and I could see her face already turn red. she look like tomato. I run and she chase me.

"MINAMI BAKA!!!!"

'Dear Teacher'

'You are mine and I'm Yours'

FIN~

================================================================================================

Finally I finish writing this story.... I guess this is not bad long ... I hope you like it guys... and I hope its not make you bored too...

btw I a bit relieved now coz all AKB mamber are save from the earth quake and the tsunami yesterday.... I hope everyone alright too..

and again to satou takeru fans i'm sorry this is just a fanfict...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot TakaAcchan (Update "Dear Teacher 2" )
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 01:38:53 AM »
 :twothumbs moral : satou don't mess with minami lol
Thx it was cute  :heart:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
Thank for the update! Part 2! Like it ^^ Minami playing the pervert XD That's unusual XD
Still Takeru though...  Why does he always have to be so cruel TT____TT
I'll be waiting for your tragedy or whatever it is that you're going to write! But be careful if you don't want to become this way  :mon ouch: XD 

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 07:33:55 AM »
Elo sorakamiya san :]  hehehehe   :on woohoo:

Thanks soo much for deciding to continue this fic :] Me like Takamina san Pervy!!!!   :mon blood:

Anyway, pls. continue writing some 1 or 2 or even many more shots all you want!!!  :mon lovelaff: Me definitely read it :]  :mon determined:
 (not making sense here but hope you get the point  :P :P)

Hmm... You're gonna create something tragic?  :mon dunno: Isn't your other fic a sad fic already?  :scared:

I hope I wouldn't do  :fainted: or  :on cloudeye: or even  :on blackhole: when you decided to post it (I hope  :sweat:)

Thanks again for the story :]  :mon dance:
dead...

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 04:30:03 AM »
Gah! I love all your fics!!!
Honestly, i think you're a good writer  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
And no way could you're fics bore me, they are awesome!!!  :thumbsup :thumbsup :twothumbs
Anyway, update soon!!!

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 11:06:24 AM »
@hott3stson3
thanks lot... I'm glad you like it...

@kahem
oh yeah... he shouldn't....  XD XD

@bou-j525
I dont know why I just have an urge to write his chara like that....  XD XD gomen ne....  :sweatdrop:
uhm.... and maybe I would make one with a tragic storyline but promise nothing will happen to me...  :cry: XD XD

@alexiel17
hi there.... where have you gone? long time no see....  :grin: :grin:

hahaha.... all my fanfic are happy ending I guess... I havent write the tragic one before...  :nervous :nervous

but just prepare for this.... I guess I'll do it....  :twisted: :twisted: XD

so, thanks for all that have read my fanfic. I hope It not make you boring coz its length and how I write it...  :grin: :grin: :grin:

now lets get started for my next fanfic...  :cow:

================================================================================================

"Love You Forever"
===============

"Okay, maeda san its your turn now."

"Haik, I'll be there."

I'm maeda atsuko and I'm an Idol. Today I'll doing a photoshot and I have my own personal photographer his name is satou takeshi. Satou san has been my photographer for 2 years.

"Okay, enough for today maeda san. You could have a rest now."

"Haik, arigatou."

I then got change and set up my stuff. My work have finished today. As I wanna leave the studio satou san approach me.

"Maeda san, wait! Could we have a talk for a moment."

I stop my step and turn around to meet him "Yes, what happen satou san?"

"I'm sorry to inform you but I can't be here to take your photo tomorrow maeda san."

"Eh? Why?"

"I got to go for family business and they have just inform me just now. But don't worry I have someone to replace me tomorrow and eeer... Maybe for as long as I go."

"WHAT?! But you know no one could take my picture as good as you are?"

"Relax maeda san this person I have known for 3 years. Believe me."

I look and stare to him he is waiting for my reply and then I sigh "okay, I'll bear with it."

"That's great. Now excuse me I got to go. I'm in hurry." Satou san run right away leave me "but wait, at least tell me the name...." I try to ask but he already gone.

Next day, I wake up and when I see the time it's already 8.30. Great I have a photoshot at 9 and that mean I'm already late. I hurry got change and prepare my stuff then headed right away to the studio. As I arrive I run directly to the studio but on the way I accidently hit someone.

"Ooouuuurghhhht... Hey!!! Look when you walk girl!!"

"I'm sorry I already late."

"But....but....Hey!!! You broke my camera...!!!

"Sorry, I don't have time. I promise I fixed it."

"Arght!!"

I could hear that person pout. But I don't have time I already late and today I got to meet my new photographer. I hurry got into the lift and close the door.

"Hey....don't close the door yet...Wait!!!"

That the same person I hit before.and it look like I pissed him again coz I didn't open the lift door. I then directly got into the photo studio and only find my manager there.

"Ah, maeda san.finaly you arrive." I approach my manager "good morning ishida san. Why I only look you in here.where is everyone?" Suddenly I hear familiar voice

"Ishida san sorry I'm a bit late"

"Ah takahashi san.don't worry, maeda san have just arrived to.so takahashi san this is maeda san and maeda san this is takahashi san your new photographer."

I turn around and then...

"I'm takahashi minami and... ERGHT...... YOU?"

This person is the one that I hit before.

"So...so....you are my new photographer?" I look at him in surprise

"Ah, you too have met each other? I guess that's great.now I'll leave for a moment. Please get to know more each other."

Then ishida san leave us two. I look at him and bow to apologize.

"I...I'm sorry for the incident before takahashi san and I promise I'll get you the new camera. He then look at me and sigh "heeee.... Its ok... No prob. I got the other one. And sorry if I'm a bit harsh before." We then shake hand and have a little chat.

"By the way, satou san said that my new photographer will be a woman but I don't know you are a man." He look at me and pout "what? Hey I'm a girl." He then open his cap and now I could see him clearly.

"Ah, sorry!! I thought you are a man. Your style is so manly I miss recognize you as a man."

"Ah, yeah...yeah...everyone has said that to me.never mind.now let's get move out maeda san. get change and then I'll use my camera magic on you." She then smile and prepare her camera whether I change my cloth.

"Yoo...maeda have you finish?"

"Yeah, wait a minutes. I'll be there." I go out from the dress room and then approach her.

"Wooow... Nice....you look great." I blush as she said that but wait...why I blush?!

"Okay, now you stand in there and give me your best pose. Now let's the magic began."

She then take my photo. every photo that she takes are really great. I amaze. She is totally got a talent.

"Wooow....it's so great takahashi san. I'm impress."

"Hahaha, thank you maeda san. That's my magic and by the way, please call me minami."

"Owgh, okay. I'll call you minami but you should call me atsuko."

"Well, fair enough. So yoroshiku ne atsuko." She blink at me and I give her a smile "yoroshiku ne minami."

So since that the one who in charge with my photoshot is minami. Every day she takes my photo for the magazine and photo book. Each day is really fun. Minami is a nice girl and within no time we already close to each other. Well, I could say that she already be my friend. We often to have luch together after the photoshot.

But that happiness is not long lasted. Around 2 weeks satou san is back and minami not in charge anymore for my photoshot. Worst part is since then I never heard any news from her. She is just disappear. So one day I decide to ask satou san about her.

"Ettoo....satou san. Could I ask you about something?" He then turn and look at me. "Ah, you must gonna ask about takahashi right?" I look at him and a bit surprise. How could he know?! He then grin at me and chukkle "don't give me that expression. I have been your photographer for a long time. So I know everything.here, let me show you something."

He then go to his back and grab some photos from there.and then show it to me.

"Now, look at this photos?! Could you see the different?"

I take the photos and examine it. That are my photo in the same pose but something different.

"Your expression is different maeda. U see?! In this photo I could see love and happiness in your eyes." He says it as pointed to the photo on my left hand. "And, the other one, is just an ordinary photos." Yes he is right about that. And what make me more surprise is his next statement

"The photo on your left hand was took by takahashi." I look at him with a confuse look. "Well, I don't know what have happened between you two during I had gone but whatever it is you better meet her before...." he stops saying and look down. "errrr..... never mind. Just go meet her as soon as you can."

I wonder what happen to her "I wanna to meet her but how? since the last photoshot with her, she never contact me.  she is just disappear. I have tried to call her, go to her apartment and her photo's studio but they said they haven't seen her." I stop talking and suddenly my eyes started to watery and there are pressure in my heart. I cant breathe, try to hold my tears. "I....I really want to meet her satou san. I miss her. I really miss her." I covered my face with both of my hands. try to hiding the sadness and the tears in my face.

suddenly, satou-san approach me and hug me "You.... love her dont you?!" I wipe my tears and give the answer to him "ye...yes, I guess I have fall for her." I could see little smile in his face "If that so, try to find her and say that to her. Dont hide it." satou-san try to comfort me and suggest me to go home.

Flash back : Satou POV
====================

"hey, are you sure about this? I think it's not a good idea."

"I know, but my time with her is already over and I have done my job."

"is not over yet. you have search her for a long time and now you found her."

"Yes I admit that and thanks to you I could met her. but..."

"You fall for her dont you?" there is a silence

"You know takahashi, you cannot hide it for the rest of your live. be honest with your heart."

I turn around, open the door in front of me and leaving her alone.

end flashback

Atsuko POV
============

After talking to satou-san I go back to my apartment. Before got into my room I check the mail box first. I take all the mail and then headed to my room. I open the room and sit in my leaving room. I check the mail one by one and there is one mail that attract me. It's a mail from minami. I hurry open the mail and read it.

*Please click this link before you read the rest.*

Dear Atsuko

you must be surprise I suddenly send you a letter and you must be confuse why I never contact you.

well, I'm really sorry about that. I hope you want to forgive me.

Now through this letter I'll tell you all the truth.

The truth is....

I have made a mistake in my live.

I have let go the person that really mean everything to me.

I have hurt her.

but now...

I wont do the same.

what the meaning of all about this?

actually, That time is not the first time we meet.

we have met before but I guess you not recognize me.

I met you accidently. You have bumped into me before.

not much change right.

then I look at you at the florist.

and I attract with your smile.

I didnt dare to approach you. so I just took your photo secretly.

then, when I have the confident to approach you, you already gone.

thank to satou I can meet you again.

everyday that I have spend with you really mean a lot to me.

you give back the light that have gone in my life.

you cure the wound that have scratch in my heart.

you feel the emptiness in my live.

I'm really glad that I have met you but...

then why you hiding from me then?

I realize that you have fall to me.

I try to denied it but I cant.

It's hurt to be far away from you.

I want to tell you my condition but I cant.

I dont want to hurt you.

why you leave me?

I got to go far away from this country.

I dont wanna lose that smile of you.

so that I didnt say it to you.

and then I realize one thing.

I realize that...

I also have fall for you.

I Love you

Now I dont want to hold back anymore.

I know this must be late.

You must be already hate me.

But give me one chance.

I never can hate you

Today, I'll be going to french for 1 year.

If you give me the chance,wait for me and meet me at the airport on the same day as you receive this letter.

I'll be waiting!

from

minami

I close the letter and try to calm myself

"I'll wait until you come back"

1 Year Later
============

it already 1 year since I received minami's letter. I got all the information about her from satou-san. He keeps contact with her. And today is the promised day. I ask satou-san what time will she arrived and he tell me. today minami's plane will arrive at noon. I wait in front of the gate. My eyes keep searching for her. I look all passengers already get down from the plane. I wait until I see no one. 'where is she?' I wonder. then I approach one of the staff in there. I ask him whether there still any passengers left and he said it's already all. I keep standing in front of the gate then suddenly I feel a warm hug from my back. It wrap around my body. I could recognize the scent and the warmth. She already back. She is there. All my emptiness now have been filled up. The light of my life have come back and shined. then suddenly she whispered in my ear

Thank's for the chance.

Thank's for waiting for me.

Thank's for all the thing.

Sorry for keep you waiting.

I wont go anywhere.

I always beside you.

I Love You Forever~

FIN~

Ooookkaaaay........ I guess I still cant write the tragic one... sorry about that. :sweatdrop: and I dont know how you think about this story... I hope it not make you all boring. I guess to romantic isnt it...?  :nervous :nervous and sorry its not long enough.. :sweatdrop:

well yeah.... I hope you like it....  :grin: :grin:

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
Re: [AKB48] One_shot TakaAcchan (Update "Love You Forever" )
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 07:32:23 AM »
sorakamiya san :]  :wriggly:  :mon crazyinlove:

Thanks really for asking where I am right now...  :hee: (Ahhh... It feels good to be missed :]  :stuffed: :on gay: )
I'm actually busy and I want to apologize for the late comment...  :kneelbow: I just read this awhile ago (Yup, decided to read this before I'd comment...  w/c is not really like me at all  :P :P hehehe  :lol: :lol: ) And that's mainly the reason for the late comment :]  :bingo: I really do appreciate that even at least someone misses me (even if I'm not an author........ yet...  :lol:) (oooohhh...  :mon suspect: what does that 'yet' mean, hmmm.... hehehe  :mon nyah:)

I'm sorry for thinking that you'd created a sad fic already (guess I'm wrong again... hehehe  :nervous 'cuz your fic, "Beside You" is kinda tragic...... so far... Still waiting for ch. 9 btw :] 

Anyway, thank for the story (I thought that 'this' was the sad fic you were saying... hehehe :] Luckily, this is a happy story :]  :) Want more pls... since I'm kinda depress with what is happening right now....  :mon exhaust: )

Pls. write more all you want, but can't promise that I'll be around since this week would be a very exhausting week for me....  :fainted:
But thanks really for the fics :]  :mon inluv:
dead...

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 03:38:25 AM »
@Alexiel: "yet"? Like "NOT YET"? :P Does it mean you're going to post one of your stories soon? :D

Update!
LOL I'm still waiting for your tragic fic :P Look, if I'm alive after what everything I wrote... you'll be too XD
But thank for updating this one ^^ It was cute they can be together after a year! And it's nice to read something happier with all the mess happening in Japan right now T__T
Keep on writing! And lol, it's Satou TAKESHI now? XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 11:46:20 PM »
So great!!!!!  :twothumbs
"By the way, satou san said that my new photographer will be a woman but I don't know you are a man." He look at me and pout "what? Hey I'm a girl." He then open his cap and now I could see him clearly.

"Ah, sorry!! I thought you are a man. Your style is so manly I miss recognize you as a man."

"Ah, yeah...yeah...everyone has said that to me.never mind.

I definitely can imagine that scene lawl

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 07:39:36 PM »
-claps-
Thats awesome Sora-kun!!!

I love it! And i thought it was pretty tragic LOL i was thinking "omg? what happens if Acchan waited at the wrong plane, or is Taka missed her flight!"
LOL keep continueing!!!

P.S this is Mari48 from stage 48 : D
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
@alexiel17
hahahaha....  :lol: :lol: yeah i miss your comment ...  :grin: :grin: and welcome for our new outhor ... nice story there i want more takaacchan ...  :twisted: :lol:

@bou-j525
hahaha.... i couldnt think another name... sumimaseeen...  :P XD XD XD

@kahem
haha... acchan become a bit mean in here i guess...  XD
imagine taka in shota costume when akimatsu karaoke...  XD

@Mari-chan
mariii-chan thanks for reading my fanfict. I'm glad u like it...  :grin: :grin:

@all readers
thank you for reading my fict...  :) :)

oooookaaaaay..... noooow.... since you aaaalllllllll spoiled me with your update and fanfict when my b'day I'll update mine too..  :grin: :grin: buuuuuuuut.... no tragic view in this one since its my b'day...  :lol: :lol: hope u like it...  :grin:

let's get started...  :cow: :cow: :cow:

AKB Trilogy Pairing Stories
======================

Story 1 : Taka X Acchan [Marked With a Kiss 1]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

okay, today we have practice and as usual I'll be the first who arrive at the stage. As a captain I must be discipline and be a good example to other members.So I cant get late. I wait for almost an hour but there isnt any sign of them. I curious why are they havent come yet then I call miichan.

"Moshi....moshi..."

"Hey, where are you guys? I have waited here so long." I answer her with a harsh tone.

"uhm? Minami? Ah, u havent known that today practice is canceled?"

"WHAT?I havent known that."

"I have write an email to you. you must be havent read it and directly headed to the theater dont u minami?"

"Wait I check first" I check my phone and there is a mali I open it and then read it loud

"Minami, its me miichan. AkiP said that today practice is canceled and it moved to day after today."

"There is my email right minami?" miichan said with a teas intonation. "Yeah2... sorry... so where are you guys now?" "Well, I'm with nyan-nyan, yuko and mariko now." "Uhm? where is acchan?" crap, I blurt out "Heeeee??? Miss her already minami?" miichan try to teas me again "Owgh, shut up!" luckily I'm at the phone so miichan couldnt see my blushed "So, where is she?" "Hahaha, I'm just joking minami. well, acchan got a fever now she is sick. u should better pay her a visit." so accahn is sick? tsk... no wonder she didnt reply my email yesterday "Ah , I see. I better go to look at her now. U there take care."

as I wanna hung up the phone I heard a voice...

"Nyan~ nyan~ I wanna skin touch.... skin touch...."[

"Yuko, let me go... its in a public place..."

"Owgh come on nyan nyan I miss you.."

then

"ITTTTAAAAAIIIII..... Mariko what was that for?"

"I try to make you get back to the real world."

its mariko who hit yuko's head with a news paper.

"Well, errrr.... be careful with them miichan"

as I hung up the phone I grab my back and headed to acchan house.

It took around 30 minutes to go to acchan house and finally I arrive. It seems nobodies at home and she is sick now. Tsk... acchan... >.< I hurry got into her house. Luckily I got her house key since we are close enough. I walk slowly dont wanna to disturb her. I directly go to her room and open her room slowly. There I see her laying in her bed like a sleeping angle.

I approach her bad and sit beside it. I lay my forehead to her so I could check her temperature. It seem she is better now. But then suddenly this angle woke up and calling my name. "uhm... minami?" I shock and reflex pull out from her. Gosh, I'm so nervous. I even could hear my own heart beat. But I still stay cool. "Hey, sorry for waking you up? how is your condition?" I ask her as I holding her hand. I could see she all over her face is red. Is she blushed or it because she is sick now. well, what ever it is I'm glad she is wake up.

"No, its okay. I have slept to much. I should wake up and I really happy that u come here today." she give me her angelic smile and I feel that I drown to it. Oh my, she is beginning her magic again to me. "Well, miichan told me that u are sick so since practice is canceled I just hurried to look at you. why dont you tell me that u are sick? u make me worried acchan." I pout to her and it seem I have make her sad. see look down her head, look at her hand "uhm... I....I just dont wanna make u worried and disturb you." listen to that I sigh. "Heeee.... acchan... you never disturb me."

I lift up her head and make her look into me "Listen?! if anything happen to you I wont forgive my self." finally I could see her smile again. "Thank you minami. but... u do this only because we are friend right..." eh? what does she mean. her voice seem sad.

"acchan whats wrong? I do this because I care about you and yeah, you are also my friend." I confuse and then she hold my hand

"That what bother me. I guess I couldnt look at you as friend anymore minami."

I surprise to what she said. is she hate me? what do I wrong. I didnt do anything wrong am I. I just look at her and couldnt speak anything. then she wrap her hand around my neck and give me a tight hug. she whispered in my ear then "I want you more than a friend minami."

I gulp and my heart even beating so fast. what is this mean? is she just confess to me? she then release her hug from me.

"But, it seem u just look at me as a friend. It feels hurt but I'll be fine as long as I can be close with you."

Oh my, she really confess to me. but I cant believe it. Our feeling is mutual. I like her too. Then, I gather my strength to speak.

I hug her and whispered in her ears "You are more than a friend to me acchan. You are my everything. You are my acchan." as I said that our eyes lock and My body already move by itself. I end up kiss her. Her lips is so smooth and sweet. at the first she shock but then she answer my kiss. she wrap her hands around my neck and I lead her to lay in her bed. still kissing I could feel her smooth skin and her hand that playing in my back stroke my hair gently. then I kiss her neck and I could hear moan. then I pull out. I smile at her  and smirk at her

"You are mine acchan and it already marked." I chuckle and then she realize that there is a mark of my kiss in her neck

"Heeeee......minami hidoiiiii...." she pout at me but I could see that she is smiling then she pull me down to get closer to her

"Then, I should mark u too. coz you also mine minami..."

I laugh "I always be yours acchan but now just skip it coz u need rest."

she nodded and she snuggle closer to me.

**** End Story 1 ****

Story 2 : Yuko X Nyan2 [Marked With a Kiss 2]
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nyan~ nyan~ I wanna skin touch.... skin touch...."

"Yuko, let me go... its in a public place..."

"Owgh come on nyan nyan I miss you.."

then

"ITTTTAAAAAIIIII..... Mariko what was that for?"

"I try to make you get back to the real world."

"You are really a Sado Mariko." I pout then miichan approach us.

"Could u be more calm yuko." she shake her head as she talking to me "What? I just wanna be with my nyan-nyan. oh yeah, so by the way who calls you?" I asked her "Owgh, its takamina. she doesnt know that today practice is canceled. she already in theater." "ah, that girl. why dont you ask her to join with us?" "well, when I told her about acchan she said that she wants to pay her a visit." "aaaah, I got it." I chuckle and give a small smile then suddenly I got hit again. but this time I dont mind if I could got a hit anymore "IIIIIIITATAATATATAIIIIII!!!! Nyan2 what was that for?" "Hentai?! u must think something hentai right." nyan2 suddenly smack me.

"Okay, stop that both of you. Now where would we go?" mariko ask us. for me where ever my nyan2 go I'll be with her. "I'll go where ever my nyan2 go." I said it as I hug her "Yukooo..... let me goooo.... Hentai..." she is just so cute.

"Well, I'll just go home. I really tired now. How about u mari-chan?"

"Well, I....." before she finished her phone rang. "Haik, moshi moshi."

we are from 'Rainbows' beauty product. We would like to talk to you today. you have time?

"Yes, I have. Just come to my apartment at 3 today."

okay, we will be there

mariko then hung up the phone and excuse to us "Ah, sorry guys, I have an appointment today. See u later." "Ah yeah, me too. I wanna go home and read some shoujo manga. See u later too guys." and then miichan leave us also. Now there only me and nyan2.

"So, where you wanna going nyan2?" I ask as I give her my big smile "I just go home too." "Heeeee???? why? u dont wanna go out with me? I promise I wont do anything." she just sigh and go leaving me "waiiit nyan2..." I just follow her and we both end up just going to her house.

as we arrive at her house, she just keep silent. I try to make a conversation but useless. 'Is I'm really annoying to her' thats what I think right now. we both just sit in the living room face to face. then I decided to break the silent and ask something to her.

"Ne nyan2, am I really annoying to you?" as I said that she look at me with a shock expression. "wh...wh...why u said that?" "well, it because u always give me a rejection to every my action." she still look at me with a shock expression "Listen, I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. well, u know, I really like you the most in the whole world. I would do anything for you. If my disappearance could make u happy I would do that." I look down to my hand and as I want to continue "I....just wannmmmmph...." suddenly I could feel her soft and sweet lips. Nyan2 kiss me.... Nyan2 kiss me....? is it a dream? If it is a dream I dont wanna wake up.

but then, she pull out. break the kiss and stare at me. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry I hurt you! I just afraid that you arent serious." I look at her and cup her face with both of my hands "Nyan2, look at me?! You are the only one that I look. I know maybe I like to flirt with other too but... through you is different. I love u so much!!" she look at me and I could see her small smile "Promise me one more thing?! Dont u ever cheat in my back." as she said that she kiss my neck roughly. "nya...nya...nya~" I let out a small moan then she look at me and smirk "You are mark now." I look at it and yes there is one her love bite. That day I spend a night in her house. The next morning I'll get my revenge to her.  :grin:

Nyan2 POV
---------------------

Last night yuko spend a night at my house. I'm glad finally I could confess to her and after that we have great time. We watch TV until pass midnight and suddenly I sleep. I wake up but it seem yuko already gone. I wake up and go to my desk. There is a small note. I guess it from yuko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohayouuuu nyan~ nyan~

I'm sorry I leave you. I got to go early coz my manager said I got a photoshot today.

Yesterday was fun. Lets spend time together again next time.

see you later, I'll call.

Love , Yuko

PS : Dont surprise when U see at the mirror
       I got my revenge  :grin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Uhm? what is she talking about.' I then hurry go to the bath room and look at the mirror. When I look at my neck I frowned.
She plant her LOve Bite

"ARRRGHHHHHT.... YUKO BAKAAAAAA!!!!!"

outside the house

"Hehehehe.... I gotcha Nyan~ Nyan~"  :grin:

***** End Story 2 *****

Final Story : Sae x Yuki [Sealed with a Kiss]
-------------------------------------------------------------

today I'll have a practice with other AKB member and I'll meet her again there. We have been so close since Infinity. Well, during that time I gotta say I kine a have feeling towards her. but I dont know whether she also have the same feeling towards me. I got doubt because....

"Moooeee.... Sae-chan hontou ni kakkoi...."

"eeeh?? really? chiyu also kawaiii...."

"sae is mine tomomi..."

"moouuu.... tomochin hidoooi... sae like me the most."

"eh, na'ah tomomi sae-chan like me the most."

then the tomo2 directly face sae "Sae cha , which one u like the best?"

"huh? errr.... ahaha, oh come on girls I like u both. U all cute."

"kyaaaaa... sae senpai really kakkoii.."

yeah, because of that I got a doubt. Miyazawa Sae, the one that have taken my heart. Even though she said that she like me the best but she keep flirting with the others. why she cant just be like takamina and yuko.... but errrr.... I guess I'll skip with yuko. yuko really care of nyan2 but she is just sometime could be a pervert so lets say that why sae couldnt be like takamina. she really care with acchan and she never flirt with other. in fact the other really like flirt to her. I sometime took a pity of her. She always be a victim of mochi, amina or even jurina. I really wanna know how sae feeling towards me. But I guess today I'll have just avoid her.

then a couple a minutes after I arrive we start practice. during the practice I could feel that sae looking at me but I pretend not notice it. We practice for 3 hours nonstop and then we have a break. right after takamina said about the break I headed to the restroom. I could see sae chase me. and as I arrive at the rest room sae grab me.

"Yuki?! What happen? U keep avoiding me today?" she ask with a worried tone "No... nothing. please sae I just need to be alone."

as I wanna go out from the rest room sae hurried lock the door and block it with her body "SAE?!! WHat Are u doing? move out." I insist but she just a stubborn "NO!! NOt Until u tell me whats going on!" I sigh. Guess I cant avoid anymore "tell me sae, what do u feel towards me?" I ask her, she surprise and couldnt say anything "I... I.... Youu...You.... " "See?! u even couldnt saying anything sae. U have said to me that u like me the best but u keep flirting with other. It make me doubt. maybe I'm the only one that hoping our relationship more thenmmmpph...." she suddenly kiss me. she kiss me roughly but it full of passion. It the same kiss that I have felt. If she also like me why is she keep flirting with other. after a few minutes we break the kiss coz we need an air. she look at me then start to speak.

"Is this not proving anything yuki?" I just stand and breathe heavily, looking for air "Do u think I'm just playing?" she then hug me tightly and whispered in my ear "I also hope more from this relationship yuki. even though u look me that I always flirt with other but I'll be always yours." she release the hug then when I wanna talk "But sae... itsmmmph.." she kiss me again. as she break the kiss I try to speak again "Sae, listenmppph..." she do it again. she has sealed my lips with her kiss.  she look at me then "Dont say anything again yuki. If u said about it again I'll sealed your lips with mine again." she said it as wink at me "You, baka." she just chuckle and then I smile to her.

"Let's go back to the other sae."

she then grab and hold my hand and we back to gather with the other.

Every words has been sealed with a kiss

***** The End *****

oooooowwwwwwwkaaaaaaayyyyyyyy....... now what do you think about the fict guys? I hope u like iiiittt....
and aaaa.... maybe I couldnt update  fast coz of my activity and plus I'm working on my final project now. but I'll do my best to update as soon as I can and wish me luck...  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot (Update "AKB Trilogy Pairing Stories" )
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2011, 12:36:22 PM »
imagine taka in shota costume when akimatsu karaoke... 
I was imagining the same lol takaboy with the hat ^^

Takacchan and Kojiyuu were so cute!!!!! Especially when she thought she was annoying  :heart:
"But sae... itsmmmph.." she kiss me again. as she break the kiss I try to speak again "Sae, listenmppph..." she do it again. she has sealed my lips with her kiss.  she look at me then "Dont say anything again yuki. If u said about it again I'll sealed your lips with mine again."
It totally cracked me up  XD good job Sae :thumbsup

Each time I read your fics I have a big smile on my face ^^ good luck for your project

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2011, 10:37:20 PM »
"But sae... itsmmmph.." she kiss me again. as she break the kiss I try to speak again "Sae, listenmppph..." she do it again. she has sealed my lips with her kiss.  she look at me then "Dont say anything again yuki. If u said about it again I'll sealed your lips with mine again." she said it as wink at me "You, baka." she just chuckle and then I smile to her.

YEA~!! It's the BEST PART~!!  :mon crazyinlove:

:heart: I LOVE IT  :heart:

THANKS for the fic~!!  :mon squee:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 01:09:12 AM »
LOL XD The three stories were awesome!
I kinda don't have time to answer anything else, so I'll just add that I'm waiting for your next update  :thumbsup

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »
@kahem
 :lol: :lol: i'm glad my fict give u big smile...  :grin: :grin: and thanks.... wish me luck...  :thumbsup :thumbsup

@RenaChii
 XD XD looks like everyone like sae mayu action in here...  :grin: :grin:

@bou-j525
here u'll find the update  :grin: :grin:

and uhm.... by the way.... this time fict I would make it a bit tragic...  :cry: :cry: :cry: but i dont know whether its good or not... coz this is my first tragic story....  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: lets get started...  :panic: :panic:

************************************************************************************************************************

Another Chance
---------------------------

Hurt....

Its totally hurt when she said that.

"I love her."

Pain...

That's what I can feel. The next word u tell me its more painful. Its stab through my heart.

"She loves me too and we will leave together from now own.I'll leaving tomorrow."

Over...

Its all over to me. I wanna tell u to stay but I'm just such a coward. I can't tell u that and keep lie.

"Ah, I see. Hope u will happy with her." I force to smiling.

"Thank u. U are really my bestfriend."

Yeah, bestfriend. Your bestfriend that always love u. I guess, I'll always keep this feeling by my own.

Finally, that day come. U leave me for her. I can't do anything. Infact she is also my bestfriend. Three of us always together. Love grows but not for me. She also come to help u moving. As u come across the door I only can wave and give a fake smile.

A week pass. U haven't called me / even talk to me. It makes me so lonely. but what can I do? Everything change. U have u're life now n I have to keep moving.

One day u call me and ask how am I doing and u said u miss me. I said I miss u too. U ask me if I have time or not. I just keep silent then she interrupt from your back ask me to come to your house to have a dinner. I refuse and tell u two coz I still have a work which actually I made it up.
I could hear disappointment in your voice. But then I said next time would be better.
Then I hear some happiness in your voice. It make me relieve. U drop the phone then I stand in front of the mirror. And then I heard someone knocking on the door. I walk through the door and open it. Its my bestfriend and my co worker, miichan. We sat n then talk,

"Look your self. U even couldn't say that u love her"

"I just don't wanna ruin my friendship"

"But they ruin yours."

"It better than to see her tears."

"But u are in pain now. Tell her your feeling."

"I won't and I can't. Better be this."

"u make your self suffer."

After said that she leave me.

Yeah, I make myself suffer. Well, u do have to sacrifice something when u are in love.

A couple of months have passed. I try to avoid u. I always make an excuse when u ask me to meet you. We just talk at the phone. But then I never get any news from you. I start to think ,

'Is she already forget about me.'

But then that thought disappear when miichan and your sister come to see me.

"Ah, u. Please come in."  Your sister come. Its kind strange. Is there something happen.

"So, what bring u here." I ask her

"Well, I know u're busy but u got to meet my sister" she said in a sad tone

"Uhm? What happen?"

Your sister then start to tell me everything. I frowned at what she said and I run as fast as I can to got into your place. as I arrive there I directly got into your room. I see you sitting in your bed holding her picture. I walk slowly to approach you and sit beside you.

"Atsuko..." I try to call your name but no reply. It seem I only find your body but u lost your soul. I couldn't stand looking u like this. I hug you and call your name again "atsuko, do u hear me?please...I can't see u like this." I cry and my tears fall into your shoulder.

Then, I could feel u hug me back as saying my name "minami..."

"Yeah, Its me.I'm here acchan.I have heard everything and I'm sorry I can't be with you when that happen."

I keep hold u tight. Then u just saying that word repeatly

"Minami, she leave me...she leave me alone.why is she has to leave.why??why she not bring me to her."

it hurt to hear but I can't do anything.

"No, you aren't alone. U still have me and others. I won't leave u. I'll be with you. Please...."

so, since then every day I come to see atsuko. I take care of her. I try to make her back. But its no use. She just keep silent and have an empty space in her eyes.

This day, as usually I come to  visit atsuko. I go to her room and there she lay in her bed.sleeping like a baby. She is so calm but then when she wake up she'll be lost her sould again.

I go to leaving room. Sit on the sofa and look at the album.there are a lot of photos atsuko and her. they look happy. Damn you tomochin, why u make her like this. I have surrender to u to let her go but u leave her.

The truth is tomochin die in an airplane accident. Her plane crash as landing. Atsuko shock hearing that and she'll become like this now.

I wanna see my old atsuko. I wanna see her smile again. Then I back to her room to check her condition. She still sleep. Its so peaceful. I keep look at her and without realize I already kiss her. I wish the kiss could make her back but its no use.

Yesterday, I brought atsuko to the doctor and the doctor said she can be recovered but it would take long time. And I is ordered to take her out sometimes. Well, I guess tomorrow I'll take her to the park.

That day, I hold her hand all day and fell asleep beside her bed.then suddenly I heard a knock on the door and it's opened.

"Minami san, are u there."

"Ah, mayu. Okaeri. How are u?"

"I'm fine and Minami san,I really thank you, u always beside my sister." She bow to me

"No, its nothing. I'm her bestfriend. This is usual thing."

There is silent but then mayu broke it

"Uhm...minami san, can I ask u something?"

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Do u love my sister?"

"Should I answer that?" I said as give mayu small smile

"Ah, I guess I already know the answer."

"Oh yeah mayu, tomorrow I'll bring atsuko to the park.wanna join?"

"I'll be there."

I fall asleep beside acchan bed. I open my eyes and I see she's still sleep. I try to move my hand from her hold and go to bathroom to prepare. Luckily I bring my other cloth so I don't have to back to my apartment to get change. As I got out from the bathroom I see mayu go to acchan room. I think she already awake. Then I decided to wait in the living room.

15 minutes passed and acchan already prepare. Mayu hold her hand to help she walks. I smile and approach her.

"Hi there, u look great. Let's have a walk today." I said that as holding her hand. I headed to the door and suddenly she hold my hand and smile. It make me surprise. This is kind of improvement.

We go to the nearest park. As we get there acchan eyes seem got reaction. She smile. Finally...she smile at the kid who are playing there. I think this works. There are a lot of kid playing in there. Suddenly a ball rolled to acchan and the kid approach her to get it.

"Uhm...is this your ball?"

"Yeah, that's my ball. Could I get it back nee-chan." The kid said to acchan.

"Sure, here you go."

"Thank u, ne, nee-chan.what's your name?and why u look so sad? Cheers up, come on play with us." The kid give acchan a gently smile.

"my name is atsuko. U could call me acchan. And what's yours?"

"I'm tomo, nice to meet u.come on let's play." Tomo, I think its remind acchan of tomochin. She look at me and mayu then we both nodded. She then play with that kid whether me and mayu sit on the park bench.without realize its already night and we must go home I call acchan and get back to her apartment.

on the way, she asks me whether she can go to the park again every / not. I think she like to play with that kid. I nodded and for the first time I could see she cheers up and smile. I'm glad.

So, since that, every day acchan go to that park and play with tomo-chan. She a nice cute girl.when I acchan play with tomo-chan I just sit near there.looking her. One day tomo-chan approach me.

"Hellow, u are acchan friend right?! Why u always just sit in there. Come join us."

I smile to that little girl "well, I like to watch u all playing."

"U really care for acchan. I could see from your eyes. U keep watch her.u love her?"

I giggle "yeah, and she is everything to me but don't tell acchan okay. This will be our secret." I wink at her

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret."

"And thank you tomo-chan."

The girl look at me and smile "you are welcome."

Acchan then approach me and sit beside me.

"Ah, what are u two talking about?"

"Uhm...nothing..." I smile to her

"Don't lie minami. U never can lie to me. So tell me?"

"Haha, well, I just saying thank u to her. She could bring back my old acchan."

She smile and hold my hand "thanks to u that u always be beside me."

OMG should I confess to her about my feeling now. I don't know whether its a good time / not but I just feeling I gotta to tell her.

"Uhm...ach...ach..acchan. I..I...wanna tell u something." She look at me and confuse.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Ac..actually...I...I.." Before I finished my sentence I heard someone shout.

"TOMOOOO WATCHOUT!!!"

Tomo-chan is in the middle of the road and there is a car approach ready to hit her. I hurry run forward her and grab her to the other side of the road. But I can't avoid the car.

"NOOOOO!!!!!MINAMIIIIIII!!!"

I feel my body got smack into a steel. I lay on the road. I could see acchan running towards me and hug me.I feel the blood flow to my eyes.

"Is...is..is...tomo-chan alright."

"She is alright.minami, please hang in there."

"That's great, urgh..urgh.. Ach..acchan... I got to tell u something since I'm afraid I wouldn't have anytime left."

"Nooo....minami, don't said that. There is nothing gonna happen to u. U'll be okay."

"The truth.... I...I... All this long... I..."

"You love me don't u..?! I already know that."

"Ah, huh, ahaha...u already know that." I smile at her "how could u know that?"

"Coz, I also love u minami." She said that and kiss me. I could feel her love there. But how could be that happen.she said she loves tomochin. "I love u.please don't leave me."

"I...I..I...I'm sorry acchan. I make u suffer."

"Now, please!!! Hang in there minami."

"I Love u atsuko."

"MINAMIIIII!!!!!
"
Then, everything blank.

I maybe unconcious but I could hear and feel around me. There sit beside me the one that I love. Acchan.

I maybe in deep coma but I could hear everything that everyone said. Acchan hold my hand and talk.

"U know minami, I'm sorry. I lie to u. From the beginning I have already fall for u. But it seem u just look me as a friend.then tomochin come. For a while I thought I have fall for her but I was wrong. Then when she is gone I shock. I want to call u but I can't. I wanted u to know that tomochin and I are just friend."

What?! So, all this long u....

*sigh I'm so stupid. I should have told u my feeling from the beginning.

"Please, hang in there minami. Wake for me. I'll wait until u awake and we can start from the beginning."

I force my hand to move. Atleast give her any respons that I could hear her. I have to awake for her.

"Minami...u hear me?!" Acchan burried her face in my chest.

"At..at..atsuuukoo.."

"Minami...?!"

"DOCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!"

Everyone got a chance.

Now, will I got another chance.

FIN~

**********************************************************************************************************************

sooooooooooo, how is it???

will i got killed now

please dont kill meeeeee.....

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Re: [AKB48] One_shot (Update "Another Chance" )
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 05:50:35 PM »
....wah!!!!!..... :O2....... minami is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(............ tomo-chin died too!!....

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] One_shot (Update "Another Chance" )
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2011, 12:56:58 PM »
I'm glad Takacchan have an other chance but Tomochin died T_T It's the first fic of your which I didn't smile lol I like it ^^

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - One Way Love