JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118321 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) FINAL ARC
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2017, 05:04:45 PM »
Mann~ you really gave me mixed feelings reading this story (yes pun intended) i don't even know which emoji to use
This story is the most awesomest oc story I've read all these time I have been a fanfic reader. I never read any oc story to the end but this story. That's why I say this is the most awesomest oc stoy I've read (yes I know  there is no awesomest in the dictionary)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #261 on: April 04, 2017, 02:12:48 PM »
@yuuri14-san, haha. I think a lot of people can cosplay Maru. :) Glad that you like the drawing.

@yukine-san, I told you -sama is overdoing it. haha. Thank you. See you around. :)

@Genkikid-san, fuu, I thought you are not going to comment. I was waiting for you. ^^ Thank you for reading this until the end. I feel honored. ^^

I'm going to make a table for all the chapters so if ever there is someone who wants to read it again going to chapters will be fast.
Thanks again, everyone. :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #262 on: April 04, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »
@yukine-san, I told you -sama is overdoing it. haha. Thank you. See you around. :)
Okay, okay, but still... I'll keep calling you cut-sama :kekeke: :kekeke:

Well, if you think about writing a fanfic again i would like to have a 48x46 fanfic in school life genre or something like that hehehe~~ :hee: :hee: well actually i want to see some sayanee and sugai-sama interaction even if it just in fanfics nyahahaha~~
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:44:57 PM by yukine »
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: April 04, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »

@Genkikid-san, fuu, I thought you are not going to comment. I was waiting for you. ^^ Thank you for reading this until the end. I feel honored. ^^

Well I was supposed to be postponing to read this chapter until Friday because it's midterm weeks in my school and I have test until Thursday. But it has been a habit for me to open JPHip everytime I'm not doing anything. So that pink new update mark tempted me to open this forum, and TADA!! here I am  :nervous

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2017, 04:13:34 AM »
Hmm… Today is the 27th of November..

I was free from morning until 3pm so I went to an amusement park with Haruka. Seeing her smile like that was really soothing. It calms everything inside of me. Lately she tends to spend more time with me. She would always ask me out everytime we both have our free time.

It was my idea to go to the amusement park today. I saw in one of her magazine interviews that she wants to go in one. I was glad that she liked going there. She was like a kid. She was ‘afraid’ of the extreme rides but she will be standing on the line before me. She didn’t care about how loud she let her voice out. She just screams like she isn’t an idol.

It’s cute. I find it really cute. We weren’t on heavy disguise so I bet there are people who recognized us but we didn’t mind. Today I was focused on making her smile. That smile… I really treasure her smile….

There are times that my sight blurs especially my left eye. I guess it is already reaching its limit.

It was cold. I know she feels cold but she looked so happy. I’m glad that she can smile like that whenever she is with me. Koinu told me about the reason why she broke up with GM. It was nothing serious but just some sort of a favor. I don’t know but I felt a little happy about it. Was it because I feel something towards Haruka? I feel so bad. I feel like I am a traitor. GM is my friend and I know how much she loves Haruka. Geez… This is so complicated…

There were a lot of times that I wanted to hold her hand… To pull her near me… But if I let my feelings out it will be very hard for me to leave. It would be very, very painful. Just thinking about it tightens my heart.

Koinu told me that Haruka also likes me. I didn’t want to believe until I heard it straight from her today.

“Hoshi… The truth is… You are the one that I really love. I’ve been trying to reject this feeling for a long time but I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t just like you… I really, really love you…”

That is what she said. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd. My heart almost felt like it was going to explode that time. She was smiling the whole time when she was telling me those things. I only wanted her to smile for today but I was the one took that smile away.

Gaahd, Maru. Why is it that you have to become blind? If only… If only I would be able to protect her forever and not be a burden to her I will run to hug her and tell her that I feel the same.

I love Haruka… I love her so much… I am so inlove I want to chop my own head off and change my optic nerves.

Stupid Maru… Instead of telling her that I feel the same I ended up telling her harsh things. She cried… Of course she would cry… I accused her of something she is not. She slapped me… I wish she slapped me more because I know I deserve it. I hurt her. I hurt the girl that I love…

It will be much better for her to hate me. It will be much easier to leave…

Geeeez… Maru… How long are you going to be able to handle this? Stupid…

Mou.. Enough for today.

*end of recording*

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2017, 11:43:58 AM »
Hmm… Today is the 27th of November..

I was free from morning until 3pm so I went to an amusement park with Haruka. Seeing her smile like that was really soothing. It calms everything inside of me. Lately she tends to spend more time with me. She would always ask me out everytime we both have our free time.

It was my idea to go to the amusement park today. I saw in one of her magazine interviews that she wants to go in one. I was glad that she liked going there. She was like a kid. She was ‘afraid’ of the extreme rides but she will be standing on the line before me. She didn’t care about how loud she let her voice out. She just screams like she isn’t an idol.

It’s cute. I find it really cute. We weren’t on heavy disguise so I bet there are people who recognized us but we didn’t mind. Today I was focused on making her smile. That smile… I really treasure her smile….

There are times that my sight blurs especially my left eye. I guess it is already reaching its limit.

It was cold. I know she feels cold but she looked so happy. I’m glad that she can smile like that whenever she is with me. Koinu told me about the reason why she broke up with GM. It was nothing serious but just some sort of a favor. I don’t know but I felt a little happy about it. Was it because I feel something towards Haruka? I feel so bad. I feel like I am a traitor. GM is my friend and I know how much she loves Haruka. Geez… This is so complicated…

There were a lot of times that I wanted to hold her hand… To pull her near me… But if I let my feelings out it will be very hard for me to leave. It would be very, very painful. Just thinking about it tightens my heart.

Koinu told me that Haruka also likes me. I didn’t want to believe until I heard it straight from her today.

“Hoshi… The truth is… You are the one that I really love. I’ve been trying to reject this feeling for a long time but I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t just like you… I really, really love you…”

That is what she said. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd. My heart almost felt like it was going to explode that time. She was smiling the whole time when she was telling me those things. I only wanted her to smile for today but I was the one took that smile away.

Gaahd, Maru. Why is it that you have to become blind? If only… If only I would be able to protect her forever and not be a burden to her I will run to hug her and tell her that I feel the same.

I love Haruka… I love her so much… I am so inlove I want to chop my own head off and change my optic nerves.

Stupid Maru… Instead of telling her that I feel the same I ended up telling her harsh things. She cried… Of course she would cry… I accused her of something she is not. She slapped me… I wish she slapped me more because I know I deserve it. I hurt her. I hurt the girl that I love…

It will be much better for her to hate me. It will be much easier to leave…

Geeeez… Maru… How long are you going to be able to handle this? Stupid…

Mou.. Enough for today.

*end of recording*

woaa.. is it one of maru's voice record/message in the micro sd card?? or not?? :dunno: or some sort of voice diary(?) :dunno:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2017, 01:37:52 PM »
Haaa I already missed tsundere Maru

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2017, 05:14:45 PM »
Hey, you did well today as well. You deserved to be patted on the head. I’ll give you your reward when I find you…

Haha. That is what you want me to record, right? That is just too awkward and embarrassing.
Are you listening to this now again? Well, I guess my hime-sama is feeling lonely, isn’t she? Did something bad happen at your work place or someone is trashing you out again on Twitter? Or you simply just don’t know what to do with your hair now? Well, bad things happen for a reason, ojou-sama. I know it is a bit silly to hear it from me but sadness will make you know the real meaning of happiness.
If I didn’t know what sadness was, I would probably just take happiness for granted. If I didn’t know how it feels to be alone, I would not care about the people around me. If I didn’t know what cold was, I would never see the importance of warmth. It’s okay to experience those kinds of things once in a while to knock us back to our senses.
What? Are you still sad? Hmmm… What do you want to hear? Hmmm… Ah! I know now…

Haruka…

You want to hear me calling your name, don’t you?

Haruka…

Don’t feel lonely, please? You are more beautiful when you smile.

Haruka…

If you don’t smile now a star will die! Don’t let that happen!!!

Hmm… Haruka…

Don’t worry… I love you. Stop sulking, okay?
Sleep now. You got more things to do tomorrow Actress-san. Don’t forget to eat on time and drink your vitamins, okay? Good night… Please live a happy life until I get back to you…

I love you, Haruka...

The annoying glasses girl from the bus stop, signing off...

The recording ended. The girl listening to it is already fast asleep. She has wet her pillows with tears once again but the voice recording somehow calmed her. She held to her blanket tightly and started murmuring to her sleep.

“I’m waiting…”

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2017, 05:26:40 PM »
Too sad of a recording. 😭😭😭
Maru you sly, cold-hearted, eye-catching, girl attracting, emitting ikemen hormone tsudere!!!!!!
You better fulfill that promise!!!

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2017, 05:28:25 PM »
You really know how to torture our feelings don't cha Author-san? I'm still waiting for something hehehehe  :kekeke:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2017, 05:58:29 PM »
SEASON 2!!!!! JK! XD

Oh come on, why must you do this... you're making me miss Maru more :mon whine: whyyyyyy

after reading it I can't help to think that it's not yet finished   so again, whyyyyyyyy...

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
Cut-sama you meannie, you really know how to play with our feelings don't you??

And WHY you have to do this, it makes me miss Maru even more and always think that this fic is not yet finished   :cry: :cry:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2017, 12:25:44 PM »
 :nervous
Sorry everyone. I was a little bored last night and this idea came up. Sorry that I am making you miss Maru. Haha.

Anyway, it seems like Maru is playing on an alternate universe. Please go and check MatsuiLee-san's thread~ ^^

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40480.msg1397351#msg1397351

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
Silently weeping  :cry:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - 48G(COMPLETED) [ANNOUNCEMENT + POLL] 04-27
« Reply #274 on: April 26, 2017, 05:31:35 PM »

date is tentative~~
XD

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: Things That Mix - 48G(COMPLETED) [ANNOUNCEMENT + POLL] 04-27
« Reply #275 on: April 26, 2017, 08:34:57 PM »
I say make a new thread.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY NEW SLAVE?!?! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND DRAG YOUR SOULS OUT OF THE DEEPEST DEPTHSOF HELL....

AND KILL YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »
I'm happy with the updates
but dude...
thats a serious drawing skill you have there!!
i wish you publish more of your fan art

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2017, 02:53:56 AM »
Cut-sama i have some idea, if you plan for the sequel what about the story about all these characters next live just like what maru-kun wish and somehow they will regain their old memories or something, thank you, and by the way if you are planning on genderbend story don't forget to include mayu but it's all up to you  :) :D this fic is really really great

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2017, 05:58:11 AM »
Yes a sequel! Hehehe.. We waited for this! You know how I am excited about this right?! Hehehehe. And btw, you won't ruin TTM, you will make it great with this fic :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2017, 11:50:44 AM »
Well, i think it's better if you make it as a new thread, and if you're  going to make a sequel I want it to be girlxgirl story, well if you're planning about making it a gendbend fic it's okay, I'm still gonna read it

Waiting for it Cut-sama (and there's one more person to call you that  Nyahahaha~~) PEACE!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief