JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m So Bad

Author Topic: [10/27] Michishige Sayumi 10th PB [Blue Rose]  (Read 8269 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[10/27] Michishige Sayumi 10th PB [Blue Rose]
« on: September 27, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »
Her second PB this year!  :twothumbs

It's called Blue Rose and is shot by Nishida Kouki ( 西田幸樹)

ISBN-10: 4847045904
ISBN-13: 978-4847045905

Gets:
- Amazon
- CDJapan

...No previews yet.  :bleed eyes:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [10/27] Michishige Sayumi 10th PB [Blue Rose]
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
Bikini? SHOCKING!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 12:56:55 AM »
my guess is that  there'll be theming of the color blue and roses?  :lol:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 10:29:36 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 12:26:14 AM »
rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 08:39:26 PM »
rina ♥ mini

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 11:28:17 PM »
Just finally got a hold of this!

My breath is totally and completely taken.  This has got to be my favorite Sayummy PB for a long time.  Every outfit totally works for her, she goes from sultry vamp queen to innocent country girl to hot hot beach babe to...  words fail me, she just GOES there!

Those legs, that FACE, that ass, those boobs...  omg, every part is perfect.  I am reminded again why I am 'sayumi_fan' and how broken will be my heart when she (eventually) graduates...  though my dreams for her are already fulfilled by the amazing way she is carrying off her role as Momusu leader, far away above what I ever expected from her.

My favorite outfits in this release?

1. The little black dress...  with the long sleeves and high collar, all attention then goes to her looooong, sensual legs...  such a good selection to highlight that asset!

2. The simple floral cotton bikini with side-ties - so innocent and sensual at the same time!  I think it gives her boobs an amazing highlight given how light and insubstantial the fabric seems to be.

3. The yellow floral long dress in the field with the cows (lucky cows! hmmmm, but the cows are female...  hmmmmm...  okay, DON'T GO ANY FURTHER with that!) - the dress just flows around her as she moves and as the breeze takes it, she carries it so beautifully.

4.  The long jumper which she wears off the shoulder - the way the artistes have arranged her hair in such a just-woken-up staged disarray, some of the close-ups are magnificent, and these shots remind me again why Sayummy has never changed her hair color from the traditional Japanese black that she was born with (I so admire her for that too, despite that I don't mind other girls changing their hair color - but Sayummy has just kept hers like this throughout, and I think it helps her take on the mystique of such a modern-day geisha).

5.  The little denim shorts and simply grey tanktop (on the verandah and garden) - somehow those shorts highlight what sensual thighs she has, and the top just does it for her body.

6.  Last mention must be made of her simple plain black and plain blue bikinis - both are always a trademark and highlight for her, and she looks amazing in them each and every time, but this time she gives them a special quality somehow.

I can't believe my angel is now 24 years old...  a mature woman, no longer a girl, and yet rising to new heights all the time.  As she was coming to maturity, I feared that she would become too thin and I think she did go through such a period.  But now, you can see her curvaceous mature perfection, with every body part delighting the senses. 

She is still my heart and soul in J-pop!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m So Bad