JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person

Author Topic: The Official Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 49786 times)

Offline Lu Lu Lu

• Member+
Re: The Official Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2008, 02:56:00 AM »
^ I can't stand Maimi that much either, but I think she is pretty. (although sometimes it gets boring. Her beauty is kinda like "seen that already" but she IS pretty so...) Her voice is getting bad too..she was good in Tokaikko but she was horrible in LALALA & Namida no Iro.

I like Momoko also, I used to hate her. I wish she didn't talk in that extremely squeaky voice though; I'm sure she's doing it on purpose.

The only H!P member that I really can't stand though is Risako...  :banghead:

Set by Keshi at AHS ^^

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2008, 03:19:45 AM »
^ I can't stand Maimi that much either, but I think she is pretty. (although sometimes it gets boring. Her beauty is kinda like "seen that already" but she IS pretty so...) Her voice is getting bad too..she was good in Tokaikko but she was horrible in LALALA & Namida no Iro.
I liked her voice in LALALA. It was more calm sounding so I think she sounded better.

There really isn't a Hello! Project member that I hate. I'm not too fond of Koharu and Junjun, though I'm not entirely sure why, so I'm trying my best to like them. XD

I used to dislike Momoko, Miyabi, and Risako simply because they got the leads. :lol: Eventually I got over that and Momoko became one of my favorite Berryz members. But then she went down to my least favorite Berryz member quite quickly (I don't dislike her, though.). Miyabi went up a lot and even surpassed my old favorite Berryz member, Yurina (Maasa surpassed her, too, actually) and Risako went up quite a bit as well.

Offline frantzdream

• Sakidolator <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »
Where is the 2008 sport festival ? :angry:
Still waiting for it  :'( please Tsunku-Sama do one this year....PLEASE  :cry:
while I am here....What about a new Ongaku Gatas Single ? :angry:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 11:24:22 AM by frantzdream »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »
^ tsunku knows how to crash dreams so expect nothing... but yeah, i like sport festival this year

and to complete the idea... WTF for when Umeda Erika´s photobook???

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »
I have to complain about Aichans newest pb...

I don't have it, Ive only seen the previews BUT ... Thats the worst pb in H!P .... (ok not true but  :roll:)
She looks so great!! I love her!! but that person who shot that pb ... X_X GAH!! Awful XD

Sorry~ Had to complain x_O Im sure people like it ~  :heart: :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »
I have to complain about Aichans newest pb...

I don't have it, Ive only seen the previews BUT ... Thats the worst pb in H!P .... (ok not true but  :roll:)
She looks so great!! I love her!! but that person who shot that pb ... X_X GAH!! Awful XD

Sorry~ Had to complain x_O Im sure people like it ~  :heart: :heart:

Its very plain, there is no denying that... There are a few bad angles from the previews that make me go "EH!?! Why would you use that" But coz Ai is so naturally stunning, she still pulls it off... I don't think anyone else could have.

I'm hoping the actual PB has some more 'artsy' pics like her PBs usually have. But I totally get what you mean!

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »
I'm really looking forward to the Cinderella musical, but I'm just going to die of boredom if Ai is the one dominating the stage. There is no other H!P member that I don't like at all. Everything from her sleep-attracting singing (and speaking) voice and looks to her persona (oh wait...there isn't one!) and endless face-touching makes me wish for her to graduate and give the spotlight to someone who has earned it. Yeah I can stand her for the time I can watch her while still awake, but that's about it. I don't hate her, I just don't like her and the fact (not her fault though) that she gets all the lines and everything. After Musicfighter I'd kind of like to see a single where only Sayu and Aika get to sing and Jun/Lin, Eri and Risa get to do some minimal parts and Ai can go 'uh, ah' and Reina can have short English line and Koharu short Japanese line. Not to get some sort of revenge on Ai, but to let Sayu show of all she wants for at least that once. Also, the PV would consist of Sayu and Aika doing awesome stuff and being pretty and everyone else fading to the background. Besides a Risa solo single or good song with fitting leads by Risa, this is my other dream.

I have actually learned to like all the one's I've disliked (Reina, Koharu, Momoko, Airi), but I think that it's always been the fact that they have been able to turn all that used to be bad about them to the things that made me like them (Reina's attitude, Koharu's sugarhigh...). I can't see how boringness translates into anything else than a help for disability to sleep.

And last but not least, where is the new single by Ongaku Gatas?! I need more OG right now!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:33:38 PM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »
werd i was thinking about for  when TF a new OG single

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2008, 09:25:45 PM »
Not really a Piss and Moan comment, but I didn't know where to put this haha.

You know what would be great? An Alo-Hello in CHina with JunLin! They could show us their fav places and stuff.. that way they would get more exposure, while keeping it classy.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2008, 12:58:18 AM »
^
Technically, it would have to be a "Love-Hello" (since Alo-Hello is the title they give to the ones specifically done in Hawaii). :D

Totally awesome idea though. :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »
Ok, not so much a piss and moan thing directed at H!P but still about them.
I'm doing an essay on how so called child exploitation in the media is set by society's standards (hopefully if I can find enough stuff anyway) and I was doing a really quick search on google and came across a couple of places saying how H!P makes them sick and completely disgusted because of Berryz and C-ute being so young, and the young eggs as well... I totally get people getting grossed out by bikini pics of Risako and the other youngens in PBs (despite being a Rii-chan fangirl, I won't look at her PBs yet) but they weren't even mentioning PBs at all, they were talking about how disgusting it is that the girls dance around in PVs in short skirts (and get drooled over by the old wotas but I see that as i different argument)...
I don't see how that should be such an issue, firstly they wear shorts under the short skirts like all the time and you can usually see the hem of the shorts anyway. Secondly, now that they are getting older they are going more down a sex appeal road to sell, but when the girls were younger and looked like little kids, I don't think they did at all, the image they portrayed (or how I viewed it anyway) was more cutesy than sexy... And even in western cultures, if a young girl group was going to be marketed they would be wearing either short skirts, tight jeans or mid-drifty type tops... Why? Not coz it's seen as sexy but coz it's seen as cool and "worthy" of being in the public eye... Doesn't mean it's right, doesn't mean it's wrong! I've heard this 'argument' from a friend of a friend of mine before as well: "I can't be a fan of a company that has 12yr old girl's shaking their butts in mini skirts".
I see H!P as more than just some company that likes to exploit the 'sexiness' of young girls to make money, which doesn't mean I agree with everything they do, but it pisses me off that people who claim to know so much about the Jpop world, are willing to shun H!P so quickly based on their limited knowledge of BK & C-ute! :angry:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:09:38 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »
It actually digusts me how skinny Reina is.  I find it so unattractive and makes me not want to see her in PVs unless it's a close-up.
Her arms and legs look like twigs that will snap at any moment.  She is so gorgeous and amazingly pretty yet she does this to herself!
I don't see how people can look at her in bikini pictures over and over again when she's that unhealthy.  Even koharu has something on her thighs apart from skin and bone!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »
It actually digusts me how skinny Reina is.  I find it so unattractive and makes me not want to see her in PVs unless it's a close-up.
Her arms and legs look like twigs that will snap at any moment.  She is so gorgeous and amazingly pretty yet she does this to herself!
I don't see how people can look at her in bikini pictures over and over again when she's that unhealthy.  Even koharu has something on her thighs apart from skin and bone!

Yeah.. I love Reina and all but that is really creepy.

And I really doubt she's that skinny because of her body, cause she has been less skinny before.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:22 PM »
^Oh I'm sure she does it to herself, and it worries me.  Remember how tsuji and yossy have been in the past? She could so easily be that bad >_< T__T

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »
It's quite concerning, I know a bit about anorexia and it's one of the worst ways to live, most of it is most likely due to the pressures of the music industry but still, it's scary.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2008, 06:59:20 PM »
Normally I'd bring up the standpoint that she's just naturally skinny, but seeing as how skinny she's actually getting and her expressing her desire to lose even MORE weight scares me and makes me agree.

Offline Lu Lu Lu

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:44 AM »
Yeah, on her radio show and in some interviews, Reina keeps saying that she wants to lose weight, and I'm just like, what the heck is wrong with her? She's probably one of the skinniest and shortest people in H!P. It's not attractive at all. She is pretty, but I do agree about her legs and arms looking like twigs and sometimes her head looks too big for her body...

Set by Keshi at AHS ^^

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2008, 03:12:42 AM »
I knew I wasn't the only one worrying about her. :D I think she's already too skinny and losing even more weight cannot be good for her health. In her GIRL PB, the shots in the white and pink flowered bikini are kinda scary. Her elbow juts out a strange angle.... :( I really hope she isn't anorexic or anything because that would freakin break my heart. I wonder if management notices anything...or are they the ones encouraging her to lose more weight? :( I hope she realizes how beautiful she is without having to be this skinny. We went through the same sort of thing with Yossy (although I don't think it was this extreme) and she ended up gaining weight and now she's absolutely stunning. :inlove:

So I hope Reina can figure out that the way she is acting is not very healthy or safe. :yep:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2008, 05:27:04 AM »
I'd be reluctant to say she actually has a full-blown serious case of anorexia considering the stamina she does have during long concerts etc and from what some other things I've noticed, but with her constant comments about her body and weight, it certainly seem like she has some form of BDD :(
As for management, I don't think they encourage it (maybe who knows) but I also doubt they would say/do anything about it unless she starts having problems performing or keeping up with the other girls... Japan just doesn't seem like the country to address mental illness head on like that... Besides, if there is something going on with her, feeling like she's being 'told' or 'excused' won't do much to help, she needs to be approached from a more caring/worried angle... Leader, it's up to you ;)

It could just be teen angst though... she certainly doesn't see what we see and has got some distorted reality in that sense, but yeah, she could just be being a teenager, and one in the public eye at that... Only time will tell (not that we'll ever actually know anyway :P )

Offline schopup

« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2008, 04:10:35 AM »
Well it doesn't exactly help the fact that the entertainment business is known pressuring girls about their image and bodies and that hurts their perception of what see when they look in the mirror and from what i've seen Reina has a petite figure and it would be dangerous for her health to lose more weight and since she is only around 4'11 she probably already at the weight she is limited to go down to and being underweight can cause heart problems,loss of hair, a weak immune system, and stopping of the menstrual cycle. But the thing is we don't know whats going on with Reina and we can only speculate, so wether she is treading a thin line when it comes to her weight she should consult a doctor specificaly a nutritionist about weight loss and to see if its healthy to lose weight for her height and body type (and if you're wondering how i know so much about this i read medical text books as a hobbie and hopefully i'll be able to go to medical school someday after the military)

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person