JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip

Author Topic: Fan fiction skype podcasts - party podcast 4 now up  (Read 74313 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
I added EST to the GMT in the time column and made the EST in AM and PM.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
I'm usually available from 7PM EST til the dead of night every day but there is the rare occassion where I'm out all day... and that's gonna happen on Friday the 17th xD.

Oh and I'm slightly picky on days as I strongly dislike doing any vocal activity when a parental unit is home, so on their day offs, you won't find me participating xD.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
wait how does this table go? @~@ are we doing it tonight? or no??*is confused*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
The table is to announce what times people are usually available.

Nothing has been said about doing it tonight other than we're not doing it tonight.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AslbUrIZrY4wdC03bWlDR0NqQXh6RmZ4dHJFTjlWN3c&hl=en_US&authkey=CKSW06wF

All you have to do is mark which times you would be available and then supposedly we can all look at the sheet and figure out when the best time of the week is to do the podcast (ie have the most available people).

As for topics for the next podcast (when ever that is) I have some facetious ones:

* The rumor that the C-ute announcement was going to be Airi auditioning for Morning Musume
* Why aren't their more fan-fics featuring h!p eggs?
* Should M-Line sponsor a second tour next year featuring Ai, (a hopefully cured), Eri, and the five non-gen 1 and non-gen2 girls from Dream Musume and call them Sexy Island?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:29:31 AM by resop2 »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Y'know Resop, it'd be helpful if you threw everything and all the recordings on the first post xD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Yes, or put them into the first post of this thread.

Oh, and it would probably be best that the sessions last about an hour long.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Well with more people the talks tend to get sidetracked and extend while we talk nonsense. XD

We could have "official" chats for discussion and unofficial ones to just catch up and talk about whatever. Obviously, official chats are recorded. Unofficial ones can be off the record...which means we might have SPOILERS. XD Just throwing the idea out there.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
That's a good thing to add. Those who are just joining can use a recap of what's been said before.

I was just saying to keep it an hour long to make doing the session less of a pain for people who are doing the talking. Since last time, we talked for two hours with no breaks, so after I was not only very tired, but really damn thirsty from too much talking. lol Another reason, is because if people do listen to this podcast it will just be easier to listen to a one hour podcast rather than a two hour or a four hour podcast.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
^And this is why you need to keep a water bottle next to you, Junki. :P Common sense. XD

But limiting the official podcasts to an hour does make it easier on the listeners. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Yeah well...we ran out of water bottles! XD I have to drink yucky sink water now! lol

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
 :thumbdown: Tap water :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fan fiction skype discussion/podcast - Links to episodes first post!
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2011, 07:13:39 AM »
I put the links in the first post.

I could split up the podcasts into one hour segments if that would help, but sometimes a podcast is like a runaway train that cannot be made to conform to some set time limit.

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh, and it would probably be best that the sessions last about an hour long.
can i object to this?  :gyaaah:  XD just keep a bottle of water beside you and maybe some caffeine?? :P red bull maybe?  :lol:

Well with more people the talks tend to get sidetracked and extend while we talk nonsense. XD

We could have "official" chats for discussion and unofficial ones to just catch up and talk about whatever. Obviously, official chats are recorded. Unofficial ones can be off the record...which means we might have SPOILERS. XD Just throwing the idea out there.
it was awesome nonsense though..  :D  XD
i object to this too..   :lol: uncut versions are the best!!  :P you should listen to your listener (lol whutttt  :huhuh)... XD

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ If more people think like you do, it's fine with me then :lol: Part of the reason to keep it a bit shorter was cause I didn't think anyone would wanna listen to us just talk for 2 hours lol. Maybe we should have music breaks occasionally like a radio show? XD Then some of the participants could go to the bathroom too. :P Otherwise, Junki can just make sure to keep a bottle of ice water at her side or something. ;)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Lol I didn't think anyone would have liked to hear us babble, even though technically I didn't have a speaking role before. XD

But it truly was fun and I would love to do it again, although if we do it on weekdays I'll have to leave early because it's at odd times for me and I actually have to keep to office hours, which sucks. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Thank you Rokun! God! I mentioned music breaks already, geez! =________= Some sort of a break is good damn it!

Also, I seriously do not want this chat to last like four hours long If it does get that long I'll just randomly leave. XD There's only so much that I can concentrate on. My attention span is awful after a certain amount of time! lol

And fine I'll bring me some sink water in a cup when this happens again! lol

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
How does Saturday night June 18th 8 EST until whenever sound?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:35:56 AM by resop2 »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
right now that sounds great to me, plus you guys wouldnt be the 1st to talk over 2 hrs for a podcast XD on h!o the std podcast went on for almost 4 hrs i believe XD and i sat down and litsened the whole time. i mean they have music breaks too in their podcasts but its usually like atleast 2 songs. and if anyone litsenes and needs a bathroom break or something, just pause it...thats what i do^^;

that time sounds pretty good to me atm, i'll try and reinstall skype just for that XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
you mean the 18th right?

in anycase it sounds good
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ Yeah I think it would have to be the 18th. And as far as I know now, it'd be all right with me.

And y'know, now I think about it... the radio shows broadcast on here that some of us get together for (Sai's for me from time to time) are an hour long, and though it's just a person or two basically talking for an hour it seems to go fast, so I guess I could see why two hours wouldn't be a big deal for something like this either. XD We all love each other anyway, ne? ^_^ :heart:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip