JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy

Author Topic: [AKB48 x Mendol] The AxY Project (A POF side story)  (Read 11597 times)

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
[AKB48 x Mendol] The AxY Project (A POF side story)
« on: March 02, 2011, 03:53:02 AM »
AN: Hmm...oddly enough...it kinda feels like I'm posting something here for the first time.  :lol:
So yeah, this is my first time posting...in awhile...so please be gentle with me.  :)
And wow, the fanfics thread grew a lot while I'm away. Lots of new fic and updated fics that I have yet to read.   XD
Thank you to those people who sent me pms wondering if I'm alive and all. As you can see...I am alive!  :lol: Or rather, I was brought back from the dead?  :lol: Sorry about the Semi-Hiatus that I did. There were a couple of stuff that I needed to work and focus on.  :nervous Add the whole love and whatever I have for Akb48 nowadays.  :nervous It's only now that I learned that there's going to be a MajiGaku 2!  :O WTF is wrong with me?!  :banghead: 

Anyway, banging aside, this is the Asahi/Yuko side story of The Price of Fame. You don't need to read 'POF' to enjoy this fic. If you do enjoy it.  :lol: I wrote this prologue after I updated POF, which I think was a month ago. Wow, I've been MIA for a month!  :O Couldn't think of a better title really...so sorry about that.  :nervous I blame every projects that were given to me.  :smhid

As for 'The Price of Fame' update...well...give me a couple of days to get used to writing that again. I honestly forgotten about the personas of the characters there. So...yeah... :nervous Guess I have to reread it again. Ugh.  :banghead:

Anyway...thanks for reading!  :) Again, I apologize for the semi hiatus I did.  :kneelbow:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

I wonder…do you remember the first time our eyes met?

It was the first day of auditions right?

We were sitting in a hallway waiting for our names to be called. I remember Hinata telling Nami and I that she’s going to sing her favorite song just so she could ‘impress’ the producers at that time. I decided to let Nami persuade Hinata not to sing it which was somewhat a mistake because they ended up bickering what with Nami calling Hinata’s song stupid. I get why Nami didn’t want Hinata to sing that song of hers to the producers. She wanted the three of us to pass so that we could work together again like we used to. But…I think calling Hinata’s signature song stupid is a bit too much.

Even though I do somewhat agree to it. But Hinata doesn’t need to know that, really.

Ignoring the two, I turned and noticed you. You were sitting far from us, staring at the floor, ignoring the girls beside you who were chatting. You look so lonely at that time just sitting there. It made me remember what the other girls were saying about you. They said that you already had experience in what it is to be an idol since you were in an idol group for a brief time. Hearing those things about you made me wonder why you looked nervous at that time. I mean, surely you’d get in with no problem what with you having those accomplishments and all. Unlike the three of us who succeedingly fooled the world as we dressed up as Persona.

We can’t write that in our resume now can we?

You probably felt that you were being stared at making you turn to look, finding me staring at you. For three seconds, we stared at each other, unmoving. It makes me wonder…

…what were you thinking in those few seconds our eyes met?

Thinking that you probably thought of me as weird for staring at you, I quickly averted my gaze turning back to look at my two friends who were now trying to hit each other. I resisted the urge to glance back at you since I can still feel your eyes on me. I tried to focus on Nami as she choked Hinata who in turn was pinching both of Nami’s cheeks pulling it to the side. I looked at them like what they were doing was new to me as both of them groaned trying to get the upper hand. I think I’m blushing too, silently praying that you would stop looking at me.

Maybe staring at you wasn’t such a good idea.

My prayers were soon answered as someone called out your name, telling you to go inside the room. Almost all of the girls’ gazes were on you as you stood up from the floor. But that didn’t seem to faze you as you walk inside the room without glancing at anyone. The nervousness that I saw in your eyes was now gone.

You…actually look…pretty cool at that time.

Once you were inside, I release the breath that I didn’t know that I was holding. It was only then I realized that my heart was beating fast and hard, probably from embarrassment as you caught me looking at you.

I mean, what other possible reason for me to feel this way, right?

The other girls started talking. I can hear the other girls talking about you, saying such nonsense as you being snobbish. That you have a big head, that’s why you didn’t bother to talk to anyone. I couldn’t help but frown at those comments thinking that they are so wrong. Because I know…you were just shy right?

How’d I know?

Maybe because for those few seconds we gazed at each other you were silently pleading me not to judge you. I don’t why I read that when I looked into your eyes. It’s weird really. But maybe it’s because if I was in your position…

…I’d probably do the same.

You know, I was so happy that Nami, Hinata and I got in! We were once again going to pursue our dreams together as idols! It’s an amazing feeling! I was silently happy to see that you got in too. I glanced at your direction as Sae engulfed you into a big hug. You looked a bit awkward being hugged by her at that time. I guess you’re still a bit shy around others huh? Maybe…I can help you overcome that shyness you have and become your friend.

I’d like that a lot.

But I was actually surprised when you first talked to me. I actually thought that I’d be the one to take the initiative and talk to you first since you were shy. Though thinking about it, it’s not the kind of interaction I had in mind since you just taught me the dance step while we were practicing. But you were smiling at me while you taught me, giving me a glimpse of that cute dimple smile of yours and your fangs. I suddenly had the urge to tell you that you’re cute and that you look like a squirrel but decided against it since…well…

…you’d probably think of me as weird since we hardly ever talk. We weren’t even friends yet at that time, you know.

Since then we started talking little by little. I can tell that you were slowly coming out of your shell as you started joking around with others. You would even talk endlessly about the little things that would come into your mind. Everybody seems to have fun when you’re around. I should be happy that you were showing us your real side. But…why does it feel like you’re still uneasy around me? Like I make you nervous or something.

Do I…?

I thought that I was just imagining it. Maybe you’re just shy around me because we’re in different teams. But, you didn’t seem so uneasy around Nami and Hinata. So…why?

Is it me…?

I remember feeling sad about that thought as I was playing my DS waiting for Nami and Hinata who went to the restroom. I was so concentrated with my game and my thoughts of you that I didn’t even look up when I heard the door open thinking that it was probably another member who entered. But then, I heard your voice, surprising me, making me yelp and jump slightly from my seat. I turned to you, pouting as you laugh at me. You kept laughing as you pulled the seat beside me and sat down. I couldn’t keep pouting at you though even if I wanted to because of how happy you look.

Maybe you don’t feel uneasy around me after all.

You leaned closer to me as you ask me what I was playing. Smiling, I turned to you and answered your question. I think you found it weird to know what kind of game I’m playing because you looked like you were taken aback for a second as you look at me. You stammered an ‘oh’ as a response as you look back at the game I’m playing. I frowned slightly and turned back to my game.

Hmm. Maybe I was just imagining that...but I could have sworn that I saw you blush slightly.

Nah…it’s probably just my imagination.

I should feel happy that since then, you’d approach me more and talk to me. But…why is it that all we ever talk about are games? I know you’d always see me playing games and all, but…can’t we talk about something else? I’d like to get to know you more, but whenever you sit next to me, you’d ask me what level I’m in now. That’s like…how you always start our conversation.

Feeling a bit tired of our never ending conversation about games, I decided to take initiative to ask you about yourself. You seemed uncomfortable as you answered most of my questions. I couldn’t help but smile remembering the shy glances that you’d give me whenever you’re answering. It’s like you’re gauging my reaction to everything that you say. I actually found it cute, you know and well, you really shouldn’t feel uncomfortable talking about yourself in front of me…since…that’s all I ever wanted from you…

…to get to know you better.

I really treasure that moment we bonded you know. It was in that moment that I knew that you and I would be close friends.

But…I wonder…what happened to us after that day?
What happened to you…?
You were so shy back then, giving me those shy glances and smile that make you look so innocent.

But now…you’re…

“Nyan-Nyan!!” A perverted squirrel yelled as she ran towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

“Nyan-Nyan’s chest is the best!” The squirrel cuddled her face to my chest making me feel uncomfortable. I yelped and try to push the perverted squirrel away from me, telling me how she missed the feeling of my perfect chest.

Ugh! What happened to the cute-shy-girl back then for her to mutate into the perverted squirrel that’s clinging to me now?!

TBC

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48 x Mendol] The AxY Project (A POF side story)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 04:28:13 AM »
Don't worry FoF-san~  :mon thumb:
I'm always waiting for your update anytime~!  :on drink:

Yay~! Asahi x Yuko side story~!!  :tama-lotsaluv:
I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT UPDATE~!!  :on gay:

THANK YOU~!!  :on GJ:  :on cny2:

Offline D_Sphere

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 06:59:32 AM »
AWESOME  :twothumbs

And it was superb Cute  :deco:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 06:30:06 PM »
Yay! You're back.  :cow:

Take your time getting back to writing. We can wait just a little bit longer.

I'm wondering though how did Yuko change from that shy girl at the beginning to the squirrel that we know and love today.  :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
I follow "price of fame" and love it :heart: I'm so happy that you made a asahi/yuko side thx!!!

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 10:32:20 PM »
Hello FoF sama!!! :]  :mon inluv:

Thanks really for the story :]  :onioncheer: (Yey!! My wish came true!!!  :grin: :grin:) I'm sooo sooo happy :]  :mon angel:

Can't really wait!!! huhuhuhu....  :farofflook: I'm crying because I saw your name and you'd post another superb fic... huhuhu...  :farofflook:

Anyway, it feels good to see you here again :]  :on gay: (currently in my ♪lalalala♪ land right now) ah... feels good  :on drink:

Hoping for more :]   :wriggly:
dead...

Offline Airidoki

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
Asahi x Yuko story? I Loved  :nya:

I remember that I've read a fic like this :mon huh2:
but they stopped updating ¬ ¬ I hate when the story does not end  :mon headbang:

really liked  :mon inluv:

please update  :kneelbow:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 02:55:11 AM »
I was sure you were dead XD Just kidding XD
I read part 1 and 2 finally... I read part 1 one week ago and part 2 yesterday XD I was really proud of myself  :grin:
Yay! AxY story!!! But I want you to finish POF before continuing this one... plz  :bow:

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
Oh thanks God you're back. I'm actually worried about you XD
I'm gonna read this tonight.  :panic:

utube      |     tumblr

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
Roar! why is it that nobody inform me that KOjiYuu version was already released?  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  Nanchatte!  :D
I've been waiting for this, like million years ago....and now it has arrive, nyahaha  :yossi:
demo, author-san, update the POF as well, ne?  :P

PS: will wait patiently till Korin unleash her perverted plans on Asahi... :twothumbs
I know u won't let us down, author-san! ne?  XD XD XD

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
asahi x yuko.. :shy1:!! i always love kojiyuu pair!! :luvluv1: 

please update!! :pleeease:

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
I Know this is like a long lost story that you might be already forgot.
But i hope you somehow can finish this story since this is the first fic that i read it here
and So Yuko gonna grad soon

Offline Akira ryusen sora

• Ecchi
  • KAIxACCHAN / ATSUMINA FOREVER!
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 11:25:16 AM »
hope riku x yuko  :bow:

please update soon  :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 06:33:27 PM »
Riku X Yuko, KaixAcchan

Please update soon

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 03:02:39 AM »
When I heard AxY............................
ATSUKOxYUKO FUCK YEAH!
But when I saw it's AKB48xMendol..
Meh. XD

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »
Why I missed this fic ?! And why all ended only a prologue? "POF" came out great!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Boy