JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: [AtsuMina, MariHaru] Till Death Do Us Part - (On Hiatus)  (Read 14900 times)

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
[AtsuMina, MariHaru] Till Death Do Us Part - (On Hiatus)
« on: November 03, 2011, 07:33:49 AM »
Title: Till Death do us part
Rating: M
Pairing(s): AtsuMina, MariHaru. The rest of the pairings...I'm still unsure.
Genre: Angst/Action/Romance/Horror (?)
AN: I blame reading mangas and watching a couple of episodes of Castle for this. LOL. I feel a need to write an action fic with swords and guns and AKB and everything. This is probably going to be my source of outlet whenever I feel dark. I need something dark since my other fics are all fluff. :nervous

About the pairings. Well the first pairing that comes to my mind for this is AtsuMina. Yes, I'm finally writing one LOL. The story I'm thinking kinda feels perfect for them. Second pairing would be MariHaru. Sorry for KojiYuu fans but...This is going to be a MariHaru. There would be subtle scenes for KojiYuu but in the end its going to be MariHaru. There are a lot of KojiYuu fics so...let me have some MariHaru lovin! LOL. I'm deprived of that pairing and TakaHaru. Waiting patiently for Japananime's TakaHaru. XD

Don't know how long this fic is going to be though. I have to finish a few others too. Sigh. No rest for the wicked who happens to have a weird imagination. :lol:

Warning: I'm trying to make this fic as gruesome as I can. So expect a lot of killings here and there. As for killing members...well...if I think it fits a scene...I'm sorry but I have to do it. Some of them ARE going to fight each other. So...yeah. But...I do have a heart so...maybe not? Dunno. LOL.

Enjoy!

Prologue

"Hah...ha....huah..." A man pants as he continuous to run for his life, ignoring the extreme pain he feels as blood drips on his stomach. His hand is covered by blood as he presses his hand on the stab wound to somehow stop the bleeding.

"Argh! Hey watch it!" A young man growls at him as he bumped into him, making him stumble slightly. He didn't bother apologizing to the young man as he turns into a corner. There were eyes staring at him, confused as to why he was running as if someone was pursuing him.

They didn't notice the trail of blood the man was leaving behind as he runs.

He looks behind him, trying to see if his pursuer was still following him. It didn't calm his pounding heart when he noticed that no one was following him.

No one...that was trying to kill him.

He began slowing down as he turns to an dark empty alley. Gritting his teeth, he flops to the ground, crawling towards the wall to lean on it. Panting for air was becoming painful for him because of his stab wound. He slowly removes his bloody hand to look at his wound, a bit thankful that it wasn't that deep.

But then again...it still hurts like hell.

"You sure run fast, Kajiwara-san." His eyes widen in fear as he hears that familiar voice. He turns to look and gulps when a woman's silhouette was walking towards him. Fear immediately creeps inside him as he hears the footsteps and that dreadful sound of the woman's katana as she lazily drags its tip to the ground.

Grunting from the pain, the man pushed himself up using the wall to stand up. He took a step back and began glancing around to see if he could somehow make a run for it. The woman stopped a few feet away from him, her cold and lifeless eyes made its way to his wound.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." The woman softly said without a hint of emotion, her eyes trained at Kajiwara's blood stained shirt. That strong and powerful smell...that color that symbolizes everything that she's feeling...seeing it dripping from Kajiwara...it's addicting to see for the woman.

She wants to see more of this wonderful color dripping out of him.

Seeing that the woman was somewhat distracted, Kajiwara saw his opening and used all of his energy to make a run towards the door to his left. He thought he would make it, as the doorknob was almost within his reach. What seemed like a few inches away from his reach instantly became unreachable as the woman kicked him, making him slam his back hard to the wall. A piercing scream from Kajiwara was heard as the woman immediately impaled her sword to his shoulder, tilting her sword to Kajiwara and using her other hand to push its pommel hard. Blood once again pours out of the man, staining most of his shirt.

It seems like he somehow forgot how fast and skilled the woman is.

Kajiwara's vision was blurry from his tears as he looks at the woman in front of her. The woman didn't budge and just stared emotionless at Kajiwara's new wound.

"How wonderful..." The woman trailed as her eyes slowly made its way to Kajiwara's teary ones.

"Just...kill me...already..." Kajiwara hoarsely said, panting. The pain that he's feeling is unbearable. The only thing that could the pain was for the woman to just kill him. Death is inevitable. It was stupid of him to think he could escape death from this woman.

He should've known better.

"Kill me...PLEASE!" He pleaded. The woman stared at Kajiwara for awhile. It brought Kajiwara chills just by staring at those cold eyes devoid of emotions. It was as if he was staring at a person who lost her soul.

It was...the face of death.

"Your shirt..." The woman whispered, lowering her gaze to his bloody shirt. The smell is intoxicating...his screams of pain is music to her ears...and the color...that color...it was beautiful...but...

...she wanted more. She needed more.

"I...I want to cover...your shirt...with your blood." The woman's cold eyes slowly made its way to Kajiwara-san's teary ones.

Death smiled slightly.

"Kajiwara-san looks good in red, ne?"

"Looks like it's going to be a long night again." Miyazawa Sae said as she stepped out of the car. She puts on her hat and wraps herself up in her trench coat as she felt a cold breeze. She shook her head as she looked at the rowdy scene in front of them. There were barrier tapes surrounding the alley. Lights from the police cars were acting like disco balls attracting curious civilians to see what was going on. Some policemen were preventing the civilians and reporters to see what was going on.

Yup. Definitely going to be a long night.

Sae glanced at her companion as the latter stepped out of the car, sighing.

"Want some coffee?" Sae offered to her partner who looked pissed at being dragged out of bed.

"Let's just get this over with." Akimoto Sayaka growled, placing her hands inside her trench coat, walking towards the crime scene. Sae watched her for awhile, smiling painfully at how scary her partner is whenever someone disturbs her sleep.

Clearly Sayaka wasn't a morning...er...night...uh...wakey person.

"Hurry up Lieutenant Miyazawa!" Sayaka barks at her Sae who jumped slightly.

"H-hai Captain!" Sae jogged to catch up to Captain Akimoto who was now showing her badge to the police officer who was guarding the barrier tape. When Sae caught up to the captain, she too showed her badge. The officer gave them a salute and let them enter the crime scene.

"Maybe you should just...stay out of the crime scene and let me handle it." Sae turned to the Captain knowing quite well how the other girl is when it comes to seeing blood. And well, it is to be expected that they're bound to see a lot of it here. That thought somehow worries the Lieutenant.

"I'll just take a little look until my stomach can't take it anymore."

"Try not to barf at the crime scene then." Sae chuckled.

"I'll try not to." The Captain replied, smiling slightly.

The two then fell silent as they walked towards the lifeless body of the unknown man ignoring the few police officers taking photos and evidences around the crime scene. The two frowned upon seeing the gruesome scene. There were a lot of blood scattered around as the killer cuts the victims' head off. The body, sitting at the ground, was bathing in its own blood. The head of the victim lies beside him. Its eyes and mouth were wide open, also full of blood.

A blood bath.

Whoever who did this...must've lost his mind.

Or worse...

...his soul.

A figure of a woman could be seen walking. She didn't seem to care of the danger of walking alone in the dark would entail as she calmly strode the empty street of Tokyo. One hand was holding what appears to be a sword bag behind her back.

She looked normal, but then her eyes looked empty...like she lost her soul.

A soulless woman walking down the street of Tokyo...

Her name...?

Takahashi Minami.

TBC

End Notes: That reminds me...is this kind of fic allowed here? If it isn't...then I can post it somewhere else.  :nervous
For POF readers: Don't worry, a sequel for POF is on the works in my head. Hehe. So is the last part of the epilogue. Guess that's what I'm going to work on next. I'm just feeling dark nowadays so I wanted to write this fic.  :nervous
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:55:13 AM by FoF »

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Till Death Do Us Part [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 07:43:21 AM »
WHAT?????????????????????????? FoF-SANN!!! it took you a whole loooong time to come back and now you do this to meeee??

My Takamina  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Nooooo.. no... please just say that she's not the killer. Otherwise I'm gonna.. gonna..  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

pleaseee? I need this continue to know that she's not.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Anyways, FoF-san. Thank you for awesome fic!!! (as usual, despite the fact that I'm still not over your plot about takamina  :smhid)

I'll be waiting patiently then..  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 08:29:47 AM »
but i want kojiyuu ;_; , lol hmm Mariharu......hmmmmm. well why not? :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:42:53 AM »
Oh Takamina is a killer? Interesting ^^
Too bad for Kojiyuu but maybe I'll like Mariharu

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 08:46:32 AM »
 :stoned: FoF-san! Such awesome prologue!  :on GJ:  I wonder who is that woman with the katana... you have described her so well that I am also scared of her  :on freeze: Takamina wandering around Tokyo with a sword bag is quite a mysterious image in my mind... she must have a story to tell.  :)

We'll wait patiently for your next update! :)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »
Yay~! A new action fic! Thanks to your fic! A new idea came to my head and now I know how to.... Anyway! Please post more! This fic is interesting and Takamina being soulless just intrigued me! I will keep an eye for this one! It's very interesting! Please continue~! :kneelbow:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 09:52:25 PM »
WOW! This is really something. :on lol:
I would say this is a really good prologue to start with. :on GJ:
please update soon please :kneelbow:

Really? It's hard to believe that Takamina is the killer.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 10:53:48 PM »
Didn't read it yet coz I don't have time, but...
YES. BLOOD  :twisted:

Flean

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 04:44:12 AM »
WOOOO~~~ Such an awesome prologue FOF-san~~  :on GJ: 

I wonder who's the women with katana!!!!  :mon determined:  and Taka with sword bag too?? Gah!!! This totally gonna be awesome!!!  :on lol:

I'm looking forward for your next update...  :on gay:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »
 :thumbsup Interesting Prologue
Actually I've been guessing that it might be Takamina when I was reading it  O0
Hope you could update more~  XD

:twothumbs YEA~!!!  :twothumbs

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 11:34:20 PM »
yaaaaaahh~ I don't know what I must think about that =D
But it's very interesting

update soon please  :luvuluvu:

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 03:22:25 AM »
 :farofflook: I have waited for your return!! I enjoy that it appears right after i update!
Please update soon!  :mon innocent: If you do... I promise you that I will try to bring my ninja back!
 :mon beam: FIGHTO!!!!

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 11:40:24 AM »
AN: Funny how I ended up updating this one.  :nervous
Thanks so much for the thanks and the comments! :bow: :bow:  :bow:
And yeah, I'm trying to make this fic as interesting as I can...so yeah. Hopefully, it will be. Thanks again! :)

Warning! Death ahead. So far, no members have been killed here. Oh yeah, FICTION DES!  :lol:

Chapter 1

"Can you believe this...monstrosity?" A policewoman said, shaking her head as she looks at the crime scene, blood splattered around.

"Just thinking that a human did this is just...sick!" She added as she looked at her partner who was sitting in a foldable chair a few feet away, her back turned towards the scene as she tries to sip her steaming hot coffee.

"Are you listening to me Moeno?"

"I'm trying not to Akicha!" Nito Moeno groaned.

"As you can see, I'm trying to drink my coffee and you talking about the murder isn't helping." She added, motioning at her coffee without looking at where Takajo Aki, aka Akicha is. If she turned, she'd see all that dry blood again. That definitely won't help her drink her coffee or even help her eat something.

She tried drinking again and ended up yelping at how hot it is.

"It also doesn't help that this damn thing is hot too." Moeno grumbled, unaware that Akicha was heading towards her. The latter sat down beside her partner, removed her police hat and took the steaming coffee from Moeno.

"H-Hey!" Moeno protested but can only watch as Akicha drank her coffee in half.

"It's not that hot." Akicha said as she returned Moeno her coffee.

"What the hell is your tongue made off?" Moena asked as she looked at her coffee. Akicha opened her mouth to respond but a sudden familiar voice made her stop.

"So, it's Officer Takajo and Officer Nito in charge here huh?"

Both turned towards the voice, finding Captain Akimoto Sayaka looking at them, her hands inside her trenchcoat. The two immediately stood up and gave their captain a salute.

"Captain Akimoto, Sir!"

"Yeah, yeah. No need to be formal with me right now." The captain said, waving the two off as she walked closer to them. Moeno and Akicha slowly placed their hand to their side, feeling a bit nervous as their captain approaches them. Sayaka noticed it.

"Don't be all stiff on me now. I decided to see who Lt. Miyazawa assigned for guard duty before I go to the precinct." She shrugged giving them a tired smile. She only got 2 hours of sleep earlier since the investigation took all night to finish. It was one hell of a night for the captain.

And somehow she has a feeling that those nights are far from over.

The two, glanced at each other. Sure their captain is one of the nicest boss they have, still they can't help but be a bit nervous since well...she is their boss and all.

"Who's in charge of guarding the other murder site?" Sayaka asked as she stopped in front of them.

"Officer Kitahara and Officer Takeuchi, sir." Akicha answered making Sayaka nod in response. It was then she noticed Moeno holding something.

"You guys ate breakfast before coming here?" The captain looked at the two who glanced at each other. That glance totally looked like the typical 'what do we say' type of glance for Sayaka. Just by seeing that, she immediately know that she wouldn't like their answer.

She sighed at the two, giving them a stern look. The two gulped upon seeing it.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Didn't I say that over and over again?" She narrowed her eyes dangerously at the two. She really doesn't like it when people skips a meal. Especially breakfast. She's just looking out for them like a good captain would. So no...she's not being a mother here.

"I think I saw a cafe across the street. I'll stay here for the time being until you guys finish eating." Sayaka growled, taking a sit at where Moeno sat earlier, her arms crossed to her chest.

"B-but captain..." Moeno stammered.

"That's an order." Sayaka growled, glaring at the two who instantly froze.

"Now go!" Sayaka barked making the two shakily give a salute as a reply, too afraid to say something back then immediately ran away leaving Sayaka to stare at their retreating form clearly not pleased.

She sighed and shook her head. The chief was definitely going to have her head for this. She wasn't supposed to stay here and should definitely go back to headquarters but she just didn't want to leave those two the way they are. Obviously her good captain side was winning.

Standing up, she decided to look around. She froze when she saw the murder site behind her, staring at it for awhile. A few second later, she walked towards it, going under the police barrier and into the actual murder site.

Dried blood everywhere...a chalk where the body laid earlier...it was a typical murder scene. There were barely any clues but there was one clue that Sayaka kept staring at.

That stab mark on the wall.

A tall woman named Shinoda Mariko was walking alone in the park, her hands inside the pocket of her jacket. Never did her eyes wander as she passed a couple of people or even kids playing around in the park. Not even when she heard a few saying how beautiful she is as she passed them. She just focused on walking not bothering to look at trivial things around her.

Almost nearing the exit of the park, she passed by a girl who was sitting in a bench, a long object beside the girl, her eyes downcast. A few feet away from the girl, she mysteriously stopped, her eyes still looking ahead.

"How's your mother?" The girl softly asked, eyes still trained at the ground, her voice sounding tired.

"She'll live." Mariko replied.

"That old hag will probably live for a long time." The tall girl added, bitterness apparent in her voice making the girl sitting smile slightly.

"Nice to hear you sound so happy about that."

"Yeah well sometimes I wish that--" Mariko stopped herself knowing quite well where that statement of hers would lead. She looked over her shoulder and sighed when she sees that empty look the girl now has.

Sighing, she turned to the girl, her hard demeanor fading.

"Sorry about that."

The girl shook her head in reply. Mariko stared at her for awhile as if studying her. It was obvious to her that what happened the other day still affects the girl. It can't be helped though. Thinking that, she asked.

"How about you, Minami?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you live?" Mariko questioned, her insides yelling at the little girl to answer. She sighed when she only received silence as the girl stares on the floor. Shaking her head as how useless this conversation is, she turned away from the girl, her face once again towards the exit.

"Go home Minami." Mariko listened as she heard movements from behind her. Minami slowly took hold of her sword bag and stood up, placing it on her shoulder. She gripped the strap hard as she turned to the opposite, their back facing each other.

"I can't. Not yet." She answered softly, knowing quite well that the taller girl understood her. With that, Minami walked away with Mariko looking over her shoulder. She watched her awhile, feeling a bit torn at the same tie blaming the little girl for letting her feelings get the better of her.

Sighing, she walked away as well towards the exit wherein a black luxury car was parked. A man in a suit stepped out and opened the door, bowing at Mariko. She stopped in front of the opened door as the man greeted her.

"Ojou-sama, I've got some news from Matsuda-san."

"What now?" Mariko couldn't help but roll her eyes upon hearing that name. Obviously whatever this news is isn't going to be good for her since it's coming from the old wind bag.

"Kawano-san and Fujiwara-san were killed last night." The man said, standing up normally as he delivers the news. Mariko's eyes widen upon hearing it. She immediately turned to where she came from, where Minami was walking earlier and frowned.

"Damn that girl. What the hell is she up to?"

Sayaka stepped inside the precinct, receiving salutes from the officers around as she heads towards the Criminal Investigation Division, where her office is. Sae saw her as she stepped inside the department.

"Yo, captain. Where were you?"

"Don't ask." Sayaka sighed.

"You should practice telling it to me since the chief has been yelling for you for quite some time now." Sae said smiling painfully at her, approaching her. The captain let out a moan as she rubs her face. Great.

"She's that mad?"

"Well, I think I saw a vein pop out in her neck while she was yelling." Sae smirked.

"Ugh. Why's she looking for me anyway?"

"She's looking for both of us. Some kind of meeting probably." The lieutenant shrugged while the captain frowned. It was probably connected to the killings.

"Captain!" Officer Ichigawa Miori walked towards Sayaka, giving her a salute.

"Aww, it's Fresh Lemon. How are you?" Sae grinned patting the girls head.

"I wish you won't call me that while working Lieutenant." Miori sighed while looking at the side. Sayaka nodded her head in agreement as she looked at Sae who smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Anyway captain, detective Nishamura-san asked me to give this to you." Miori handed a folder to Sayaka who took it and raised her eyebrow.

"He told you to give this to you when he's just over there drinking his damn coffee?" Sae frowned as she pointed at Nishamura a few tables away, sipping his coffee as he's chatting at another detective.

"Well...yeah." Miori sighed. What else is new.

Sae took the unopened folder from Sayaka's hand and gave it back to Miori who frowned, confused.

"Then tell that dickhead to give it later because me and the captain here have an important meeting with the hot chief. Got that?" Without another word, Sae grabbed Sayaka by the elbow and pulled her towards the chief's office. A few steps away, she removed her hand from the captain.

"God, what an ass!" Sae scowled while walking.

"Not like we can do anything about it." Sayaka sighed. Like Sae, she too didn't like what Nishamura but as usual, she kept calm about it since well...Sae is doing a pretty good job of being angry for both of them.

"You can fire him you know." Sae suggested.

"Yeah? For what?"

"Insubordination obviously. He acts like he's on the top when he's only a detective." Sae grits her teeth.

"That's not insubordination, that's arrogance. Plus he's the only detective in our team that's in first grade. Not to mention he's actually pretty good at doing his job."

"Are you defending him?" Sae raised her eyebrow at Sayaka.

"No. I'm just stating on the reasons on why I can't fire him." Sayaka grinned slightly. Sae shook her head and sighed defeatedly at that. If the captain can't fire the bastard, then maybe she could just wish that someone just kill Nishamura. She wonders when that'll be though.

Upon reaching the chief's office, Sayaka knocked on the door.

"Come in." Replied their chief from inside. The captain opened the door and froze when the chief glared at her underneath her glasses upon seeing her. Amused, Sae decided to push the captain inside and closed the door, a smile on her face as she looked at their hot chief dressed in that tight business suit with two of her buttons down, showing some cleavage.

Definitely drool worthy for the lieutenant.

"Akimoto..." Superintendent Kashiwagi Yuki growled, her eyes narrowing dangerously at Sayaka who smiled painfully at her.

"Uh...you wanted to see me, chief?" Sayaka gulped when Yuki stared at her for awhile as if inspecting her prey or something. It took a few seconds of predatorial staring until Yuki shook her head.

"We'll discuss your tardiness...later." Yuki said, fixing her glasses. Sayaka let out a breath, the tension earlier slowly fading.

"I called the two of you to know your take on the two killings earlier. I take it you two looked at the two crime scenes?" Yuki raised her eyebrow at the two who nodded their head in reply.

"And?" Yuki asked, her eyes darting to Sayaka then to Sae who were looking at each other, conversing with their eyes. Fear crept into their since...well...they haven't really discussed anything to each other and their team.

They are so dead.

Yuki noticed the looks and sighed knowing quite well what the answer...or rather the lack of answer means. She sighed and started massaging her temples.

"By your silence and your obvious looks, I take it you two hadn't discussed anything yet to your team." Her eyes stared dangerously at Sayaka who gave another forced smile knowing quite well that she was the one at fault. Sighing, the chief removed her glasses and surprised them by saying,

"Good."

"What?" The captain and lieutenant stared at her in shock. Did their chief just say that their negligence in doing their job is...good...? What...?

"Well not entirely good, but it's good nonetheless since...there is a new addition to your team." Yuki nodded, eyeing the captain who frowned.

"A new...detective?" Sae asked as she stepped forward.

"Uh, not quite. A private detective, hired specially by the Chief Superintendent himself."

Sae opened her mouth to ask another question but stopped when the door opened. The two turned to look and found an unknown woman stepping inside the room, wearing a business suit. Her eyes widen slightly as she saw two new faces.

"Her?" Sae pointed at the woman.

"Since I can't see her what with me sitting over here and you two towering over her, then yes. That's her." Yuki sighed, looking at the side.

"Me...what...?" The woman asked feeling a bit confused. Sayaka decided to step up, introducing herself.

"You must be the private detective that Superintendent Kashiwagi is talking about. I'm Captain Akimoto Sayaka of the Criminal Investigation Division." Sayaka said as she offers her hand to the woman who hesitantly shook her hand.

"I'm Leuitenant Miyazawa Sae of the Criminal Investigation Division as well, nice to meet you." Sae smiled, offering her hand as well to the confused girl who like in Sayaka's case, too shook her hand hesitantly.

"Uh, I-I'm Umeda Ayaka...nice to meet...both of you...but...I'm not the private detective you guys are talking about." Ayaka explained smiling nervously at the two who raised her eyebrow. Yuki upon hearing that, stood up from her chair and looked.

"Oh yeah. She's not the private detective."

"Then who--" Before Sayaka could ask who and where the private detective is, the door slammed open revealing a bit smaller figure stepping inside the room. Sayaka and Sae raised their eyebrow at the newcomer who looked like a...kid wearing a business suit.

"Don't tell me...?" Sae trailed, her eyes narrowed as she turned to their chief who sighed and nodded her head. Sayaka stared at the girl, her eyebrow raised.

"Oh, you two must be the captain and lieutenant of the Crime Investigation Unit." The girl smiled brightly at the two.

"Criminal Investigation Division." Ayaka corrected.

"What my assistant said." The girl pointed at Ayaka who smiled slightly.

"And...you would be?" Sayaka asked, frowning slightly.

"Oh, how rude of me. I'm Private Detective Oshima Yuko, number one in Japan." Yuko grinned, giving the two a two finger salute.

"Yoroshiku!"

In an abandon warehouse, a man in a suit runs for his life, blood flowing in his arms. He was so intent on reaching the door, not seeing the girl behind her who ran towards him. He let out a scream, falling face first as something hit both his legs. He looked over his shoulder and saw two knives sticking out of him, his pants were now covered in blood. The girl must've thrown it.

The girl.

Footsteps could be heard heading towards him. With all his remaining strength, he tried to push himself up with his good arm. He let out another piercing scream as the girl impaled her sword in his hand, making him to kiss the ground once again.

"Now look what you made me do..." The girl said, empty eyes trained at his hand as the blood pours out.

"Y-you...b-bitch..." The man said to the ground, gritting his teeth from the pain and anger.

"Such potty mouth you have."

The girl pulled out her sword earning another scream from the man.

"I should punish you for that." The girl smiled.

A couple of screams came next.
Then silence.
She killed again.

TBC
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 11:46:29 AM by FoF »

Flean

Re: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 1]
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »
yeay!!! you update FoF-san~~~  :bow: :bow:  thank you.. thank you...  :twothumbs

I'm getting curious who's the girl!!!! :mon tantrum2: she killed again!!!  :mon wtf:

I'll be waiting for the next update~~~  :kneelbow:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »
isn't "the girl" takamina?  :dunno: or is she a new person?  :nervous
i'm curious for the continuation...  :panic: :panic: :panic:
please keep update this fic~  :kneelbow:

Offline ilovecandiedapples

• I'm a jelly donut from outer space :)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 10:30:48 PM »
wow all i have to say is that takamina is savage
and doesn't take any priisoners, but my only question is , what's her reasoning?
anyway great job and i can't wait for the next update :thumbup

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 02:04:18 AM »
I am speechless... (* o *)

Oh my... Takamina... why you do this? (TT o TT)

Yuki... so hot... (* Q *)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 03:42:55 AM »
When Yuko introduced herself as a number 1 private detective in japan reminds me of Detective Kogoro Mouri from Detective Conan  :lol:

I want the next chap please~ lalalala~  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 08:55:40 AM »
^
I was thinking the same lol maybe the real detective is umechan xD

Yay!!! Fight! Blood!!!

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 10:00:41 AM »
WHEN DO POST THE OTHER CHAPTER!!!!????????? :angry:
I   B E G G I N G   YOU  :cry: *sob,sob,sob*
for you to know....I'm near to death in searching for M A R I H A R U fanfic!!!
and that I found it :shocked
it almost a weeks? or a month to wait for the next chapter  :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm dying :bleed eyes:
I'm LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!
 :cry: please UPDATE :cry:

FLAMEEYES!!!

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve