JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: Detonator M Shuffle  (Read 25945 times)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
Re: Detonator M Shuffle
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2007, 03:29:12 AM »
ahahaha! welcome back H !  :grin:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2007, 12:32:58 PM »
Green hair ftw!

Now we just need a drawing :P

I think I'll watch the okajo exam again..... damn...

lol, pee pee... ecchi!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
cool chapter!
I'm guessing the change was to help the doppleganger situation.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »
Cool and Greeny chapter.  :lol: :lol:. Atleast he doesn't have haircut like Tenchinhan or Baldyman.  :lol: :lol:

Something will happen between Maimi and Hisoka in the next chapters. Maybe she has a fetish too  :roll:

Hearing this one makes me think that this is going to be a fetish Fic. J/k  XD XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 12:24:36 AM »
PHEW!
I just read all of this in one sitting. (The original too, of course)
Seriously, I got an e-mail saying I had new comments on my own fic and I finished reading this first. If you know what a comments whore I am, you will understand what a big deal that is  :lol:
I loved it. Fantastic, fast-paced, well-written, and funny.
Can't wait for the next part  :otomerika:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »
JFC: I got confused with Yandere and Tsundere. XD About unconscious H peeing, they just help him sit up then let him discharge in a bucket. Kirari and the nurse just switch on who holds the bucket and who helps H aim. They wore gloves of course. :roll:

polidread: H is back. Kinda. But will the Berryz like his new look? Dundundundun :grin:

zig: About the drawing, someone is working on it :grin:

Blu-Cherri: H's image change will help them with their current problem. I'm not sure if it will help him score points with Captain though. XD

Sancho: Maybe H has something like Airi's granny bun. XD

almond: Thanks for reading this and the first one too! Sorry if I haven't read some of your fics in this section. HOWEVER, I am an avid reader of your stories in the "other" fic section.:roll: Your works are some of the ones I don't get tired reading because they're really well written. I'll try to catch up on your fics in this section during the holiday season. :)

The following is another side chapter. It's supposed to happen after the real next chapter so this one has hints of what happened after H's meeting with the Berryz.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
DMS-SS053: Haphazard
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2007, 12:31:31 PM »
Somewhere

"Tadaima!"
"Where have you been Hisoka? I thought I told you not to go out until the repairs are complete." Miki scolded him.
"I went to town, to buy these for you guys." Hisoka answered as he placed a small grocery bag on the table. Miki rummaged through the bag and found a couple of snacks and...
"Sabra? I don't read Sabra."
"That's for Jirou."
"I don't read Sabra either." Jirou told them.
"Oh? You two don't want it? I guess I'll keep it for myself then." Hisoka said as he took it from Miki's hands. "By the way, we have a guest."

Hisoka went out and when he came back, a girl entered the room with him and bowed to them. Miki looked at Hisoka and asked him to follow her in the other room.

"Umm. Wait here for a while. I think we're going to have a husband-wife fight." Hisoka told her.
"She's your wife?!"
"Nah. I'm just kidding. Go ahead, have a seat first. This won't take long." he said before he went inside.

The girl could hear Miki and Hisoka arguing inside the other room.

"It's late. I can't let her go home at this time, can I? If something happens to her, they're going to look for us."

The girl looked at the boy who sat across the table. His entire body was covered by bandages. He looked familiar but the girl couldn't recall where he saw him before.

"Sorry for being a bother to you." the girl apologized.
"Don't worry. It's fine. And it's nice to have guests every once in a while."
"What's your name?"
"Jirou."
"Nice to meet you." the girl said as she bowed again. "I am..."
"I know who you are. You're famous."

The girl was a bit flattered with what he said. She looked around the house. From the outside, it was clear that it was an ordinary cabin whose walls were made of wood. But inside, it was high-tech. The wall had various panels and screens. And there was a large vat, enough for someone to fit inside. She didn't know what it was for and she was afraid to ask Jirou, even if he looked really like a nice person. Then Hisoka went out of the other room.

"Okay! You can stay here for the night. I'll just take you to the station tomorrow. Just make yourself at home okay? Only the four of us are here so..." Hisoka told her as he started taking off his shirt. "Hehehe."
"W-what are you going to do to me?" she asked.
"Oh? Am I supposed to do anything to you? What a naughty mind you have there!" Hisoka answered as he stripped down to his spandex shorts.

The girl saw various wounds on Hisoka's body, especially a large wound that exposed some of his cybernetic parts.

"Ehem."

Hisoka snapped her from her trance.

"Do you mind? I feel really uncomfortable when a girl as cute as you is staring at me wearing nothing but my shorts. It's like you're undressing me telepathically."
"Oh. Sorry about that. W-What are you going to do?" she said so she could distract Hisoka from seeing her blushing face.
"I'm just going to get myself fixed." He said as he entered the vat. It slowly filled up with some liquid and some mechanical arms started to 'repair' him. A cable connected behind Hisoka's neck and he was able to talk to her via the speakers attached to the vat. "You can use that room. And I told Miki to lend you some clothes. You two probably have the same size."
"T-thanks."
"Also, there's an onsen in the back. You can go take a bath if you want. Hmmm. I bet you're also hungry. Hey Jirou, why don't you cook something for our guest?"
Jirou stood up and headed for the kitchen.
"Dinner will be ready after you take a bath. Go ahead, don't be shy."

The girl just nodded as she entered the room Hisoka pointed. She was tired and she thought that taking a bath was a good idea. There were already clothes and a towel prepared. She called her mom and told her that she's staying over a friend's place. Then she headed for the onsen. She was already out of sight when Hisoka remembered something.

"Oh Shit! I forgot to warn her about Miki..."

===
The girl opened the sliding door that lead to the onsen. She already took off her towel before she noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here. I'll just go back later." she said as she tried to put the towel back on.
"Don't leave. I'm a girl too, you know. And it's fine for girls to take baths together right?"
"Well..."
"Don't you do this with your other girl friends?"
"I do, yes."
"Don't be shy. Hop in. The water's great."

The girl did what Miki told her and dipped herself into the water. She was right. The water was great. It helped her relax and forget what happened earlier between her and Hikaru. Miki moved to where she was and she noticed that Miki looked like Aya.

"I know what's on your mind. You're going to ask me why the hell do I look like Matsuura Aya, don't you?"
"No, no. But can I ask you something else?"
"Sure. Go ahead."
"Is this real? Am I...am I still sane?"
"Haha! Of course you are. If you're wondering what Hisoka is, well, he's a cyborg. I'm one too, just like the guys who protect you."
"Guys who protect me? What do you mean?"
"So you really don't know huh? H, or Hikaru as you call him, is a cyborg like us. Those other guys with him, like the one with the red scarf who looks like a pervert, they are cyborgs too. They were created to protect you girls from paparazzi, unruly fans, and others."
"Really? So Higure-chan must be one too."
"Yes. Most of them were normal people before but they were converted to be cyborgs to protect you girls."
"They were normal people before?"
"Of course. But ours is a different case. We don't have a past life. Hikaru, Higure and Hisoka were cloned from Yoshizawa Hitomi's DNA. I was cloned from Matsuura Aya's DNA.While Jirou was cloned from Ichiro's DNA."
"Hikaru-chan and Higure-chan are Yoshizawa-san's clones?"
"Well yeah. But they're more like her sons. They were made to protect Berryz Koubou and C-ute. But Hisoka, on the other hand, was made to do the opposite."
"Ichiro. Hmmm. You mean Ichiro-san? So that's why he looked familiar. But how come he has bandages all over his body?"
"Something went wrong while he was being processed. He doesn't have flesh in his body, except for his face. But that's not really something to ponder about. He's cute anyways."
"He does looks like a gentle person. And I have to agree with you that he's pretty handsome."
"He is." The girl didn't fail to notice the slightly redder complexion of Miki when they started talking about Jirou.
"You like him don't you?"
"I don't know if it's just because of Matsuura Aya's DNA or if it's this thing they call love, but yeah, I do like him.  It's just too bad he doesn't feel the same way."
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that."
"Nah. I just wanted to tell someone aside from Hisoka what I'm feeling. If I told him that, he'd just laugh at me. He's such an ass. He can't understand a girl's feelings."
"I see." the girl said as she giggled.
"What's so funny?" Miki asked.
"Everything sounds like it's from a TV show or a manga or something."
"Weird isn't it?"
"Not really. It's quite amazing actually. By the way, your name is Miki, right?"
"Yes. Fujimoto Miki. But I'm not the idol who also works for your company."
"I know. But you're a special person like her though."
"That's the first time someone told me that. Thank you, pretty girl."
"You're welcome. Umm, can I ask you something one last time?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"Your hands..."
"What about them?"
"They really like to venture into unexplored territories huh?"
"Oh? You weren't complaining so I thought you didn't mind. Sorry. Your legs are pretty nice and firm. Do you work out?"

===
After the bath, the two of them entered the cabin together and found dinner waiting for them. After changing, Miki asked Jirou to join them but he said that he wasn't hungry and told her that he'll go out for a walk. Hisoka ate with them and when he was done, he went back to the vat.

Aside from the fact that food was great, it was fun watching Hisoka and Miki bashing each other. The girl enjoyed eating with the clones. Miki told her that it was kind of refreshing eating with someone else aside from Hisoka, who talked about nothing else but lewd things, and Jirou who didn't talk at all. Miki said she'll had to go ahead to sleep and she told the girl not to mind the dishes since Hisoka was the one assigned to clean them for that day. The girl couldn't leave the table all messy so she decided to clean the dishes herself. After that, she proceeded to her room but she passed by the vat where Hisoka was. She thought that Hisoka was asleep. She went closer and looked at him, and his wound that was being repaired.

"So, you're getting even with me huh?"
"Getting even? What do you mean?"
"You know, last time I was the one who was looking when you were taking a bath. Now it's your turn to see me in my naked glory. That's right. Looking at my body will give you pleasant dreams alright. Hahaha." Hisoka told her.
"..."
"I'm just kidding. Why don't you go to sleep? It's late. Oh. I get it. You think that you can kill me if you mess with this thing, don't you?"
"If I did that, I wouldn't be able to leave this place alive, would I?"
"Hehe. You're smart. Just like Miyabi."
"Where did you get th..."
"This big hole on me? Hikaru did that. He's quite strong and I got a bit careless. I'll get back at him soon."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"You're a clone of Yoshizawa-san right? So Hikaru-chan and you are the same."
"Yes. Physically, we're the same. But all the similarities end there. Our personalities are totally different."
"I can see that."
"I know. I just wanted to emphasize."
"I think I'd like Hikaru-chan more if he was like you in some things."
"Things like?"
"Being talkative. Being able to say what you really want."
"Yeah, right. Are you sure it's not because of my bigger endowment?"
"Eeew!" the girl said as she pretended to leave. "You pervert!"
"Just kidding. But hey, maybe H is a pervert himself hehe."
"Nah. He's a stereotypical boy next door. Higure-chan however, can be one."
"Hehe. Why? He did some moves on you?"
"Not on me but I can see him hitting on the others. I think he's scared of me."
"How can someone be scared of someone like you? If I were in his place, I'd..."
"I know what you'll do. You'd look at me while I'm taking a bath. Right?"
"Nope. I'd do everything so I can win your heart."
"Lies!"
"That was not a joke. But I can't blame if you I don't believe me."
"I can feel that you're not really a bad person. But how come you're doing this? Why do you want to destroy H!P?"
"Because that is my purpose. My only purpose. It's the reason I exist."
"You have a choice, don't you?"
"Yes. And I already made my choice. We are going to destroy Hello!Project."
"It's not too late to change your mind."
"It is. And I don't want to change my mind."
"I see. I guess there's nothing I can do then."
"Yes. You can't sweet talk me out of this. You're not the cutesy, sweet-talker type like Airi."
"I can try."
"It won't work. But you know, you can always seduce me out of it though. A strip dance could do the trick."
"Haha. Like I'd go that far."
"No, really. That would work. I guarantee you."
"You're funny."
"Yes I am."
"I knew it. You're just the same as Hikaru-chan after all."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Goodnight, Hisoka." the girl said as she tapped the glass on the vat before leaving.

===
The girl woke up early for she wanted to surprise the others by making breakfast for them but she was the one who was surprised when she saw Jirou already preparing it. She thought of going back to her room but Jirou spoke to her.

"I could use a hand. That is, if it's fine with you."

The girl was more than happy to oblige.

A few minutes later, Miki woke up and Hisoka went out of the vat. They saw that breakfast was ready. Jirou said that the girl helped him cook and he joined them eat. After breakfast, Hisoka told her to get ready to leave. She went back to the room she used to change to her clothes, but there was a new set of clothes there, including a Snoopy jacket. The girl looked for Miki inside the house but Hisoka told her that she went out. The girl said goodbye to Jirou who was still washing the dishes.

===
Hisoka decided not just to take her to the station but to take her home as well. They didn't talk at all during the trip though. The girl didn't bother to ask why he knew where she lived. She knew that he knew everything about her, since he's a cyborg. But that didn't stop the girl from holding his hand as they walked to her house.  When they arrived at her house, the girl bowed to thank him. Then she snuck a kiss on his cheek too.

"Thank yo..."
"Don't thank me yet. I still need a favor from you." Hisoka said as he touched the part she kissed.
"What is it? As long as you won't ask me to seduce you, I'll do..."
"I need your help so I can get even with H."
"H? You mean Hikaru-chan?"
"Who else? I need you so I can defeat him and the other Guardians"
"But..."
"I'll give you a choice. Yes or No."
"Hisoka, please don't make me choose."
"You have to. All that's going to happen will be dependent on your choice."
"If I don't do it, what happens?"
"Your friends die. It's as simple as that. You don't want your friends to die, don't you?"
"I...Hisoka..."
"You don't have to decide now. I'll give you time to think. The repairs aren't finished anyway. I don't want to get my ass kicked again." Hisoka said as he started to walk away. "Goodbye."
"You're a Guardian like them! Why do you have to do that?"

He didn't answer.

The girl ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Why do you have to do that? Tell me! Why do you want to destroy H!P? Why do you want to fight Hikaru-chan?"

*sigh* "You really want to know?"

The girl nodded.

"Actually, getting even with H is something personal, it's not part of our plan. I just want to beat some sense into him."

"Why?"

"Because he wasted your love."

"And he made you cry."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:26:49 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 07:14:47 AM »
"Where have you been Hisoka? I thought I told you not to go out until the repairs are complete." Miki scolded him.
"I went to town, to buy these for you guys." Hisoka answered as he placed a small grocery bag on the table. Miki rummaged through the bag and found a couple of snacks and...
"Sabra? I don't read Sabra."
"That's for Jirou."
"I don't read Sabra either." Jirou told them.
"Oh? You two don't want it? I guess I'll keep it for myself then." Hisoka said as he took it from Miki's hands.
Well, can't let a perfectly good Sabra go to waste now, can he? :P

"By the way, we have a guest."

Hisoka went out and when he came back, a girl entered the room with him and bowed to them. Miki looked at Hisoka and asked him to follow her in the other room.
A guest? Immediate thoughts:
- Who is the girl that H3 has brought?
- This is supposed to be their secret hideout, right? If so then what the hell was H3 thinking in bringing this girl here?
- How much does she know/how much did H3 tell her?
- For what purpose did he bring her here?

"It's late. I can't let her go home at this time, can I? If something happens to her, they're going to look for us."
Whoever she is, she sounds like she must be really important.

"Sorry for being a bother to you." the girl apologized.
"Don't worry. It's fine. And it's nice to have guests every once in a while."
"What's your name?"
"Jirou."
"Nice to meet you." the girl said as she bowed again. "I am..."
"I know who you are. You're famous."
Famous? Don't tell me H3 brought one of the girls over.  :shocked:

The girl saw various wounds on Hisoka's body, especially a large wound that exposed some of his cybernetic parts.

"Ehem."

"I'm just going to get myself fixed." He said as he entered the vat. It slowly filled up with some liquid and some mechanical arms started to 'repair' him. A cable connected behind Hisoka's neck and he was able to talk to her via the speakers attached to the vat.
He's being pretty cavalier about letter her see everything here, not to mention seeing his cybernetic parts and the way that they're repaired.

Then again he's probably just planning on zapping her memory before letting her go so that she won't remember any of it.

The girl just nodded as she entered the room Hisoka pointed. She was tired and she thought that taking a bath was a good idea. There were already clothes and a towel prepared. She called her mom and told her that she's staying over a friend's place. Then she headed for the onsen. She was already out of sight when Hisoka remembered something.

"Oh Shit! I forgot to warn her about Miki..."
Is this a "good Oh Shit", a "bad Oh Shit", or a "beware Miki's kinda touchy-feely Oh Shit"? :dunno:

"Don't be shy. Hop in. The water's great."

The girl did what Miki told her and dipped herself into the water. She was right. The water was great. It helped her relax and forget what happened earlier between her and Hikaru.
Between her and H? Then...Maimi??? :o

"Is this real? Am I...am I still sane?"
"Haha! Of course you are. If you're wondering what Hisoka is, well, he's a cyborg. I'm one too, just like the guys who protect you."
"Guys who protect me? What do you mean?"
"So you really don't know huh? H, or Hikaru as you call him, is a cyborg like us. Those other guys with him, like the one with the red scarf who looks like a pervert, they are cyborgs too.
Oh boy. Miki2 told her. :mon scare:

Question now is will they wipe that memory from her too or will they let her keep it? If it's the latter, how will she deal with what she now knows?

"Ichiro. Hmmm. You mean Ichiro-san? So that's why he looked familiar. But how come he has bandages all over his body?"
"Something went wrong while he was being processed. He doesn't have flesh in his body, except for his face. But that's not really something to ponder about. He's cute anyways."
"He does looks like a gentle person. And I have to agree with you that he's pretty handsome."
"He is." The girl didn't fail to notice the slightly redder complexion of Miki when they started talking about Jirou.
Whoa...Miki2 likes Jirou? That's unexpected.

"You like him don't you?"
"I don't know if it's just because of Matsuura Aya's DNA or if it's this thing they call love, but yeah, I do like him.
Hmmm...never thought about that. Makes sense though. Since Miki2 was physically cloned from Aya it makes sense that she'd have a tendency to like the same stuff. Still though, like she said herself you can't help but wonder how much is just the DNA talking and how much is actually what she actually feels.

It's just too bad he doesn't feel the same way."
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that."
Awwwwwwww...:(

But again, if the DNA has anything to do with it, you never know. Ichiro at the very least found Aya attractive, though we don't know how deeply his feelings for her went beyond that.

By the way, your name is Miki, right?"
"Yes. Fujimoto Miki. But I'm not the idol who also works for your company."

"Your hands..."
"What about them?"
"They really like to venture into unexplored territories huh?"
"Oh? You weren't complaining so I thought you didn't mind. Sorry. Your legs are pretty nice and firm. Do you work out?"
Well, remember that by the looks of it Miki2 might have Aya's body but it also looks like she's got the original Miki-sama's personality. She's just living up to the legacy of her namesake.
:wahaha:

She thought that Hisoka was asleep. She went closer and looked at him, and his wound that was being repaired.

You think that you can kill me if you mess with this thing, don't you?"
"If I did that, I wouldn't be able to leave this place alive, would I?"
"Hehe. You're smart. Just like Miyabi."
Miyabi? :?

"I think I'd like Hikaru-chan more if he was like you in some things."
"Things like?"
"Being talkative. Being able to say what you really want."

maybe H is a pervert himself hehe."
"Nah. He's a stereotypical boy next door. Higure-chan however, can be one."
"Hehe. Why? He did some moves on you?"
"Not on me but I can see him hitting on the others. I think he's scared of me."
Really now? Why would H2 be scared of Maimi (assuming this IS Maimi, which I'm pretty sure it is).

"How can someone be scared of someone like you? If I were in his place, I'd..."
"I know what you'll do. You'd look at me while I'm taking a bath. Right?"
"Nope. I'd do everything so I can win your heart."
Shit that's lame.  Hearing such a bad line makes me wanna :puke:

"I can feel that you're not really a bad person. But how come you're doing this? Why do you want to destroy H!P?"
"Because that is my purpose. My only purpose. It's the reason I exist."
Interacting with them person to person, it's true that they seem like pretty normal kids. If they WERE normal kids everyone would probably get along swimmingly. The problem, however, is the fact that H3, Miki2 and Jirou have all been programmed with this goal, this need to destroy H!P. It's what they were made for. Regardless of what else may happen in their lives, nothing will ever be more important to them other than that imperative that Ichiro gave them.

Hisoka decided not just to take her to the station but to take her home as well. They didn't talk at all during the trip though. The girl didn't bother to ask why he knew where she lived. She knew that he knew everything about her, since he's a cyborg. But that didn't stop the girl from holding his hand as they walked to her house.  When they arrived at her house, the girl bowed to thank him. Then she snuck a kiss on his cheek too.
What the.... :dizzy:

"I need your help so I can get even with H."
"H? You mean Hikaru-chan?"
"Who else? I need you so I can defeat him and the other Guardians"
"But..."
"I'll give you a choice. Yes or No."
"Hisoka, please don't make me choose."
"You have to. All that's going to happen will be dependent on your choice."
"If I don't do it, what happens?"
"Your friends die. It's as simple as that. You don't want your friends to die, don't you?"
"I...Hisoka..."
"You don't have to decide now. I'll give you time to think. The repairs aren't finished anyway. I don't want to get my ass kicked again."
Oh...shit.  :stunned:

Was H3 planning this all along? Get Maimi to fall for him and then have her help them defeat the other Guardians?

"Actually, getting even with H is something personal, it's not part of our plan. I just want to beat some sense into him."

"Why?"

"Because he wasted your love."
In an odd way, that sounds almost noble.

"And he made you cry."
Nakeru de? :P

But, we still don't know why or how Maimi was with them in the first place. :dunno:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE ANGST OF IT ALL!!!  O0

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »
eeeeeeeee good chapter!
but need to find out how this all happened and omg what will Maimi do??

set made by me

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
I'm starting to get to know well these 3 antagonist. I never thought that they are fun to be with. And also, I never thought that Hisoka is cool despite of his annoying attitude  :lol:. Poor Maimi. :cry:.

Offline kazitakato

• "There's my opinion, and the wrong opinion"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »
I've been away for a year so please forgive me for my late reactions.....*coughs* here it goes....

OMGGGGGG :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: Miki clone is actually Aya when she was younger....mitai mitai mitai mitai :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

demo.....

:stoned: :stoned: her naked body was seen by Hisoka....  :scared: :scared: curse you......curse you....

ehem......return to normal...

Anyway, i've been away for too long....i haven't finished the first Detonator M (forgot which page was my last) but if it was anything like the first, its a definite must read....

p/s: damn....now if I can just finish Detonator M in one night......
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 04:10:14 PM by kazitakato »

spreading the usa-chan love....i mean darkness(thanks to JFC)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
I stumbled upon this fic of yours a few days ago, and after reading the first chapter I got stuck, and since then I've read the first Detonator M (in one read XD) and also this one. I really really like it ^_^ every chapter is very enjoyable. hoping for more soon, hehe :p
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:44:42 PM by Rick-e »

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2008, 03:28:13 AM »
JFC & Blu-Cherri: the following chapter will explain how the girl ended up with Hisoka

Sancho: I just realized it, but after watching some re-runs, I think I sub-consciously modeled the 3 clones with the Androids from DBZ (16,17,18). But yeah, I think Hisoka is a pretty interesting character to write about, not that I like making perverted characters like M or Ichiro or Miki(the clone and Miki-sama) or something. :P

kazitakato: Glad to see you again! Hisoka did see a naked Ayaya clone, but IMO, I'd rather see a nekkid Ayaya herself than a clone  :grin:

Rick-e: Always nice to have more readers. Glad you enjoyed the first part as well.  :)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle: Grandeur
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2008, 03:36:33 AM »
H waited in front of the girls' rehearsal area. He took a good look at his reflection on the window before putting the cap back on. He imagined how they would react to his new hair. He still remembers how it was when they first saw his red hair before.

Miyabi asked him what brand of dye he used. Saki pulled out a pair of scissors from her bag. While Chinami, Maasa and Momoko were literally ROTFLOL'ing. Maiha told him that it was too early for Halloween for him to do that. Risako tried to pull it off because she thought it was a wig. Yurina told him that now he really looked like a bad guy. In general, the Berryz didn't fully approve of his new look and it took time before they got used to it. But he still remembers. There was only one person aside from Yossi who said that it looked good on him...

The door opened and the Berryz saw him waiting for them.

"Hey, look who's back! Long time no see Hikaru-chan!" Chinami said.
"Hello Tokunaga-san. Nice to see you again too."
"That guy with the red scarf told us you went to the mountains to spy on grandmas in the springs. So, how was it?" Maasa asked.
"I didn't go there, Sudou-san. And I don't do what he does in the public baths."
"He's tanned. Looks like he went to the beach." said Yurina.
"Nope, not the beach either, Kumai-san."
"Did you meet any girls there, Hikaru-chan?" asked Risako.
"If I did, you girls would still be cuter than them, Sugaya-san."
"Where did you go then?" Miyabi asked.
"I went to see my mom."
"Aww. That's sweet. But why are you wearing Higure-chan's cap? That's his cap right?" Risako asked. "I can see Airi-chan's handwriting on it."
"Yes, it's his cap. I borrowed it from him for a while." H answered, as he made sure that the cap was still there.
"Hmmm, what's with the cap? Are you trying to hide something from us?" asked Maasa.
"Yeah. Captain told us you have a nice body. How come she gets to see it and we don't? That's unfair Hikaru-chan." Momoko told him.
"He used his shirt to cover me from the rain Momo. Seeing him not wearing one was an accident." a blushing Saki said as he gave H a nudge."Right Hikaru-chan?"
"Damn! How come they didn't make her forget about that part." H thought.
"Oooh! I think he got a haircut!" Yurina said.
Before H could answer, Miyabi snatched the cap from his head. "Don't tell me you.."

There was silence. It wasn't as terrifying as the silence when they saw the picture before though. But like that time, Saki was the one brave enough to break it.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR, HIKARU-CHAN?!!!!" a teary-eyed Saki asked.

"Ummm, I used the wrong shampoo?" he answered as he took the cap back from Miyabi. "Yeah. Wrong shampoo."
"Hikaru-chan you're so cute. Let's go out on a date. I don't care if I'm taller than you..." Yurina thought. She didn't notice that she blurted it out just enough for it to be heard by everyone else.
"Kumai-chan? I didn't know green has that kind of effect on you." Maasa asked her.
"Oh. It...it just came out of my mouth, Maa-chan." a red faced Yurina answered. "I think I'm just tired because of the practice. And Miya keeps bugging me about my skull stuff."
"But I gotta agree with you that Hikaru-chan does look cuter with that haircut." added Maasa.
"What the heck were you thinking Hikaru-chan? Now I can't call you Akabaka!" Miyabi said as she grabbed his hair. "You look like a radish now!"
"And you look like a carrot, Miya."
"Let's take a picture. And send it to Maiha-chan!" suggested Chinami after she stopped herself from laughing.
"Where's Momo and Captain?" Risako asked them.

Momoko came out of the rehearsal area, wielding the sword she had in the DVD Mag. Maasa tried to hold her back but let go of her after she saw Saki dragging the halberd. She couldn't lift it because it was too heavy for her.

"I think you should go now, Hikaru-chan." Risako advised him. "I don't like the looks of this."
"Okay. I'll see you all later. Bye!" H said as he sped out of the hallway. He could hear them trying to stop Saki and Momoko from following him.

He tried to catch his breath on the stairway. He wasn't sure if the girls were serious about chopping his hair off, but knowing them, they only wanted to have fun. At least their reactions this time were better. Then he received a message on his phone.

I missed you, Hikaru-chan. And I like your new haircut. Are you free next week? ^_^

It was from the Captain. Her message brought him some peace of mind. Her approval was all he needed.

"Thanks Yossi..." he said as he touched his hair. "Oh. Shit. Where's the cap! Higu's going to kill me if he finds out I lost it...."

He was so pre-occupied with the cap that he didn't notice someone approaching him.

"I think you dropped this." the person told him as she handed him the cap he thought he lost.

"Red hair looks good on you, Hikaru-chan..."

That's what she told him before.

He remembers it clearly.

Because she was the only person aside from Yossi who told him that.

And that was the only time they talked to each other.

But he also remembered the audio that Hisoka played back in the park.

H wasn't sure if it was him though. Hisoka was right about a lot of people named Hikaru. It could be someone else. It could probably even be a girl. But still, it made him uncomfortable.

Maimi looked at him straight in they eye. There was still anger, bitter anger. He could see that she was uncomfortable as well, for she was not pretty good at hiding it.

"Yajima-san." H said as he took the cap from her. "Thanks."
"No problem. I won't let Higure-chan kill you..."
"…"
"...because I intend to do that myself."

They stared at each other, the way ex-lovers who parted in bad terms do when they cross each other's path again. But they never reached that part. They were never lovers. They were not even friends.

"If you're waiting for me to apologize to you, dream on." Maimi told him.
"That would be nice, but that's not what I had in mind."
"Changing your hairstyle doesn't mean I'd forget what you did, Hikaru."
"This change has nothing to do with that. It just happened that I needed a haircut. Besides, I've got nothing to hide to anyone, especially you."
"I know you had to get rid of that image eventually. But I still can't believe it."
"Believe what?"
"I can't believe that I actually fell in love with you."

So. It was him after all. She did have feelings for him.

"..."
"I guess it was a big mistake, huh?"
"Yes. It is."
"So, that means I'll have to go with Erika-chan then. Or maybe I should take Airi-chan back from Higure. What do you think?"
"I think that if you cut that tough girl image of yours, guys will like you more."
"What did you say?" Maimi said as she pushed him against the wall. "What did you say?!"
"If you didn't act like a tomboy, it would have been easier for me to fall for you too, Yajima-san. I don't like girls acting to be tough. Old men and some girls probably dig that, but me? I don't. Sure, you blew out everybody else during the sportsfest but that doesn't..."

Another punch was about to land on the same spot as before but Maimi stopped her fist before it made contact with H's face.

"G...Get out of my sight..."

Maimi shoved him before she turned around. She felt a tear run down her cheek. She tried to stop them but more of them fell.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm just a piece of trash. I have no right to tell you those things. You're a nice girl, Yajima-san. I'm sure you're going to meet someone who's right for you, someone who deserves your affection. I'm really sorry." H said as he bowed down. "Please forgive me."
"..."
"I have to go now." H told her as he started to head off.

"Wait..."

H stopped. Even if he felt that he shouldn't have. He doesn't want to involve himself with her anymore. She will only get hurt.

"Hikaru. If that really wasn't you, if all that was just a mistake..."

"...could you find it to forgive me? For all I've said, for all I've done to you..."

"There's no need to."

"I see. I'm really a bitch in your eyes, huh."

"No. Because I forgave you already. Goodbye, Yajima-san."

"Hikaru..."

She couldn't say it. Until he was out of her sight.

"...forgive me..."

"...because it's really hard for me not to like you."

===
On the train ride going home, Maimi couldn't forget what H told her. She was hurt but she knew that what he said was right.

That was the first time she admitted her feelings to a boy. And it was the first time that a boy rejected her, since she was the one rejecting the advances of guys and girls before. Not a good experience, but at least now she knows how it feels. And she learned from it.

She felt a bit lighter, after finally telling something that she's been keeping for a long time.

She felt relieved.

But not for long…

The phone of the person who sat in front of her started to ring. Maimi didn't really care at first. Until she recognized the tone…

How could she forget you ask? It was the same tone used by the guy who watched her as she took a bath.

It was a weird tone. It just kept saying "no nyu" repeatedly.

Maimi looked at the owner. She thought that it was H, but H already cut his hair and dyed it in another color. The boy's hair was similar to H's before the haircut and it was silver. She noticed that there were strands of red on his hair.

Maimi wanted to confront him but she was still dismayed. Hikaru was indeed innocent. And the one in front of her was the one who was there that night.

The train reached the station and the passengers started to move out. The boy was also supposed to get off but he noticed Maimi looking at him.  He smiled as he sat next to her. Maimi tried to stand up but he placed his hand on her lap, stopping her from getting off.

"Hey, haven't we met somewhere before..."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2008, 05:07:00 AM »
NEW CHAPTER!!!

H waited in front of the girls' rehearsal area. He took a good look at his reflection on the window before putting the cap back on. He imagined how they would react to his new hair.
So...did he keep the 'do that Yossi gave him, or did he change it again? 

Saki pulled out a pair of scissors from her bag. While Chinami, Maasa and Momoko were literally ROTFLOL'ing. Maiha told him that it was too early for Halloween for him to do that. Risako tried to pull it off because she thought it was a wig
Well, that answers THAT question. :lol:

In general, the Berryz didn't fully approve of his new look and it took time before they got used to it. But he still remembers. There was only one person aside from Yossi who said that it looked good on him...
Aw...don't tell me...[bgcolor=#000000]it was Maimi, wasn't it?[/bgcolor]

Captain told us you have a nice body. How come she gets to see it and we don't? That's unfair Hikaru-chan." Momoko told him.
Momo's jealous?  :hip bleh:

*BERRYZ REACTS TO H's NEW HAIR*
:on lol:

"Where's Momo and Captain?" Risako asked them.

Momoko came out of the rehearsal area, wielding the sword she had in the DVD Mag. Maasa tried to hold her back but let go of her after she saw Saki dragging the halberd. She couldn't lift it because it was too heavy for her.
Wait...WTF???   :hip blink:

"I think you should go now, Hikaru-chan." Risako advised him. "I don't like the looks of this."
"Okay. I'll see you all later. Bye!" H said as he sped out of the hallway. He could hear them trying to stop Saki and Momoko from following him.
H =  :pig gtfo:

He tried to catch his breath on the stairway. He wasn't sure if the girls were serious about chopping his hair off, but knowing them, they only wanted to have fun. At least their reactions this time were better. Then he received a message on his phone.

I missed you, Hikaru-chan. And I like your new haircut. Are you free next week? ^_^

It was from the Captain. Her message brought him some peace of mind. Her approval was all he needed.
So then...the freaking out was just an act on Captain's part?

"I think you dropped this." the person told him as she handed him the cap he thought he lost.

"Red hair looks good on you, Hikaru-chan..."

That's what she told him before.

He remembers it clearly.

And that was the only time they talked to each other.
Shit, the other person was Maimi. :O

But he also remembered the audio that Hisoka played back in the park.
But wait, if those were the only times that they spoke, then...is H even aware of how Maimi feels about him?  Considering how H is Berryz' Guardian it's not likely that they would have had much chance to talk unless they made concerted, deliberate efforts to see each other. And if that's the case, it's not likely that she would have had much of a chance to tell him. Right now this sounds like a cheesy "loved from afar" type of deal.

Might this then...just be a crush that Maimi has on him, and she's only thinking that she's in love?

"Yajima-san." H said as he took the cap from her. "Thanks."
"No problem. I won't let Higure-chan kill you..."
"…"
"...because I intend to do that myself."
Oh crap.  :shocked:

I still can't believe it."
"Believe what?"
"I can't believe that I actually fell in love with you."

So. It was him after all. She did have feelings for him.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh CRAP. :o

"Hikaru. If that really wasn't you, if all that was just a mistake..."

"...could you find it to forgive me? For all I've said, for all I've done to you..."

"There's no need to."

"I see. I'm really a bitch in your eyes, huh."

"No. Because I forgave you already. Goodbye, Yajima-san."

"Hikaru..."

She couldn't say it. Until he was out of her sight.

"...forgive me..."

"...because it's really hard for me not to like you."
:gyaaah:

On the train ride going home, Maimi couldn't forget what H told her. She was hurt but she knew that what he said was right.

The phone of the person who sat in front of her started to ring. Maimi didn't really care at first. Until she recognized the tone…

How could she forget you ask? It was the same tone used by the guy who watched her as she took a bath.
Oh sonnovabitch. H3 was following her?  :dizzy:

Maimi wanted to confront him but she was still dismayed. Hikaru was indeed innocent. And the one in front of her was the one who was there that night.

The train reached the station and the passengers started to move out. The boy was also supposed to get off but he noticed Maimi looking at him.  He smiled as he sat next to her. Maimi tried to stand up but he placed his hand on her lap, stopping her from getting off.

"Hey, haven't we met somewhere before..."
That manipulative bastard...  :mon mad:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2008, 09:04:37 PM »
Ahh. It's been a while. And it's a nice chapter too. Now this story is really needs a new title. It's suppose to be Detonator H  XD. Good for both Hikaru and Maimi. I don't find green hair to be that good but if it's a work of Hitomi, I don't mind. Every bad thing that has 4th Gen Blessing turns good to me.  :lol:. nice job. Keep it up.  :)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »
yay new chapter eeeeeeeeeeeeee~
hehe reactions to the hair and yay maimi realisation of it not being hikaru!

set made by me

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 03:44:16 AM »
JFC: I don't think H3 was following her. It's just like one of times where you have a bad day, and seeing someone you don't want to see puts the icing on the cake.  ;)

Sancho: Detonator H? Hmm. Maybe I can make a spinoff of some sort in the future. But that will be hard for me since I'll have to lessen the pervy jokes XD

Blu-Cherri: Maimi<3 I predict a 3rd PB late this year. :roll:

Here is a WIP sketch of the previous chapter, by ChrNo of course.  :)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Detonator M Shuffle: Ineptness
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2008, 03:52:07 AM »
Dan's Lab

The Guardians were called to discuss about their new enemies. Dan used the battle data from H's encounter with them. He showed them the video H was able to record during the fight.

"Hehe. H got his ass kicked." teased M.
"Did not!" said H. "I haven't powered up yet, that's the only reason why he had an early advantage."
"Excuses, excuses! How come you're the one lying on the ground?"
"Hisoka just used some kind of immobilizing beam that's why I wan't able to move."
"It looks like a molecular destabilizer to me." added S. "Pretty advanced stuff there."
"But that was kinda sweet, for Shimizu-san to protect you." K said.
"I guess your body wasn't the only thing that got stiff huh. Hehe." M said as the video showed the part where Saki was touching H.
"SHUT UP!"

"As you can see, the three are also cyborgs like you guys. One of them is a clone of H, possibly the one who's trying to set him up for trouble. The other is a clone of Ichiro and the other is..." Dan was interrupted before he could finish.
"It's a girl right? How come we can't see her face clearly?" M asked.
"Errr...the rain messed up my optics." H answered. "So I wasn't able to give her a good look."
"Really now? I think you were just focusing on something else aside from her face. I know it was difficult. Cute girl, plus rain, plus seifuku, plus zettai ryouiki? What more could you ask for?"
"Pure plus?" H2 said as he hid behind M.
"You two are really trying my patience, aren't you?"
"Now we know what the two of them look like, we need to know what the girl looks like too." D said. "She's still a threat."
"Do you remember anything about her, H?" K asked.
"All I can remember about her was that she had a Snoopy umbrella, high socks and umm....striped..."
"Striped what, striped what?" Kirari asked.
"Data striping? For RAID?" asked S.
"No. She had striped....striped underwear."
"Oh great! The girl has striped underwear!" D said sarcastically.
"Almost every girl has at least one striped underwear, right?" K asked them. "I know Tanaka-san does..."
"I don't have one. Yet." Kirari answered.
"I can help you buy one, Kirari-chan." D told her.
"Fujimoto-san has orange ones..." whispered H2.
"I know." S whispered back.
<That's quite vague. We'll have a hard time looking for her. Besides, who would like to go around town looking for a girl wearing striped underwear...oh...> That's what all Jack could say as he saw M writing notes in a handy-dandy notebook.<My bad.>
"Striped undies. Check. Do you remember if it was cotton or silk, H? Hey! Waittaminute! S, aren't those the same kids we saw before."
"Yeah. For the first time you're right M. But the girl wasn't wearing striped underwear that time." answered S. "I know."
"How'd you know that?"
"There was a mild breeze."
"Yeah right."

"The girl is a clone of Matsuura-san." Tezuka told them.

"WHAT?!!"

"Tezuka is correct. She is also a clone. We found out after we checked the DNA capsules. We don't know how Ichiro got hold of it. Maybe he went here before and took it from me. Maybe I gave it to him. And he just erased my memory so I'd forget. But his fingerprints were on the vials so it is safe to assume that Ichiro is again involved."

"But he's dead, right?" K said. "How could he..."

"We're thinking that he already planned this from the start. He expected to be defeated by you guys so he had a contingency. He never told me about this. He could have been doing this behind my back. Or maybe he told me about it or I found out and he just erased my memory. He knew that I wouldn't help him with that anymore." said Tezuka.

They couldn't believe that Ichiro was once again behind their problems. They thought they got rid of him but now, he brings them three more things they have to worry about.

"Did someone from the future tell you that something like this was gonna happen, Dan-san?" M asked.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know, did someone like Mirai Trunks appear and say that these clones are gonna cause trouble? Maybe it was a Mirai H or Mirai Kirari that told you about this stuff. Or maybe one of the Mirai H!P kids."
"You watch too much anime." Dan told him. "Time travel is still not possible. And besides, if any of the kids went back in time, they'd still call you HG."
"Oh well, at least now we know what we're up against." M said. "But we still need to find out what their real motive is. If it's just to bullshit H and make the kids hate him, then it's pretty lame."
"Jirou said something about a 'plan' but that's pretty much it." said H.
"Maybe they'll try to pose as us too and do bad things to the girls!" H2 exclaimed. "I won't let them get near C-ute!"
"Well, what else can they do to Niigaki-san that M hasn't?" D said jokingly.
"Fuck you! At least I don't go around stealing their shampoo! I heard that Ishikawa-san lost some clothes last week. Was that you too?"
"D, you're the shampoo thief? Damn, I gotta tell this to Tanaka-san!" K said. "Finally, she won't be ripping me off my stuff anymore!"
"Tsss. At least I don't spend the night chatting with Kamei-san..." D told him.
"Hmmm. So, you're that kamekameoioi dude from the chatroom?" S asked K. "You're security settings are pretty 1337, I can't bypass it."
"What? It's not like we cyber or something. It's just wholesome chatting S. Besides, it's always you she talks about anyway. And you're the one who made my firewall remember?"
"I see. I guess when I try to teach one of them to swim, I better learn to swim first myself." S said as he looked at H2. "One was enough, but how many mouth-to-mouths did it take Suzuki-san to revive you again? Nine?"
"I didn't drown on purpose! I just had cramps! And I was really unconscious back there! It's Aniki who doesn't know how to swim. That's why he only agrees to go out with them when they invite him to go to hot springs!"
"What the heck are you talking about?" H asked.
"Oho! That probably explains those stained sheets back when he was unconscious hehe." M said.
"What stained sheets?!!!"

Jack, Kirari, Dan and Tezuka watched them as they started ratting out each other's activities.

"So it was D-san who took my shampoo...his hair looks so nice...alright, I'll ask him to help me buy undies too next time." Kirari said.
<Should we stop them? They might...>
"Nah. They won't go hitting each other." answered Dan.
<Are they always like that?>
"Yes. But at the end of the day, they go back to normal, just like nothing happened."

After the Guardians settled down, Dan told them a few more instructions.

"Alright boys! We already have a patch that can decrypt the software they're using that prevents you from scanning them. The only downside is we only have five versions of the patch available. We can't just copy-paste it, since each of your FRAMEs have different configurations. But since S, K and Kirari are gonna go out of town in a few days, you four will be installed with it this afternoon." he told M, D, H and H2. "So better eat a lot because the upgrade will take some time. In the meantime, you can go back to your activities. I'll just call for you when it's time."

After the Guardians left, Tezuka remembered something.

"Dan-san, you forgot to tell them about the clones' blood. Graft was infused to their blood right?"
"Yes. But I don't think Ichiro did that to make them stronger., I mean yes, it does increase their power, but that's not its main purpose."
"What do you mean?"
"Remember what happens when you get an overdose of Graft?"
"Yes. A Graft overdose causes death. Wait. You mean..."
"Those clones won't live for long. And I don't think they even know it."
"Ichiro. That bastard!"
"I understand your sentiments. The three are just his pawns. Something bigger is still going to happen. That's why we have to be ready."

====
A few days later, K, S and Kirari left along with Reina, Eri and Koharu for the photobook shoots. Aika was temporarily assigned to D.

"It's kinda boring here if S and K are not around." said M.
"Why? Can't find JAV torrents on your own?" asked D. "You can ask Dan-san too you know."
"Well, yeah. But that's not it. S hasn't told me what I should tell Gaki-san when I give her this." M said as he took something from his jacket.
"I you wanted help with girls, you could have just asked H2. You know how easy he talks with the girls, right? S couldn't even give a complement to Kamei-san." D told him.
"Oh yeah. But H2's style only works for kids. I'm not sure if it'll work on Gaki-san."
"It worked on Nakazawa-san and Abe-san." said D.
"And Goto-san." boasted H2.
"Anyways, I'll see you guys later. I just got a message from her."

===
Rooftop

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Gaki-san."
"It's okay Michii-kun. I know you guys are kinda busy too. I should be the one thanking you for finding the time to go up here with me."
"You know I'd go anywhere you tell me to, Gaki-san."
"Hmm. I don't like the sound of that. It's like saying that you're my slave or something. You're not something like that."
"Sorry if it sounded that way."
"It's okay. Just don't think of me as a master or boss of some sort. I may be an idol, but I'm just a person like you."
"It won't happen again. I promise."
"Thanks."
"Hey, what's that?" M asked as he pointed at a box Risa was holding.
"Oh, this? This is for you, Michii-kun." Risa said as he handed it to M. "Go ahead, open it."

M opened the box and took out its contents.

"I noticed that the one I gave you before is already torn, so I made a new one for you." Risa told him as she pointed at M's scarf. "Go ahead, try it on."

M took off his old scarf and placed it in his jacket. He was too careful in putting the new one on so it ended up looking awkward on him. Risa moved closer and fixed it.

"There. That looks better."
"How do I look, Gaki-san?"
"You look cute."
"Cute? Not Berryz?'
"No." Risa answered before she giggled.
"Thank you, Gaki-san. Umm, by the way, I have something for you too." M said as he took out something from his jacket. Risa took it from his hand. M turned around. "I hope you don't have that yet."
"Hmm? What's this? Maria Ozaw..." Risa said as she slowly removed the wrapper.
"Oops. Sorry wrong one." M said as he snatched it from her before she could give it a good look. He then took out the right item from his jacket. "This is for you."
"Thank you. What was the other one?" Risa said as she started to open the thing M handed to her.
"Oh that? Something I borrowed from Hikaru. You know, teens and their raging hormones and stuff."
"I see. Oh, this is cute! Thanks a lot!"
"Y-you like it?"
"Of course! I love it!"

What M gave her was a Robby and Kerobby plushie. He didn't have enough money when he went out with S before but he showed him an arcade that had those UFO catcher machines. It took him a few weeks before he was actually able to get one though. He first thought that it was a cheap gift to give to her but after he saw how happy she was, M understood that gifts aren't valued by how much you bought it for.

"Thanks a lot, Michii-kun." Risa said as she gave him a hug. M noticed a tear on her cheek so he wiped it away. Risa pouted and pinched his cheek. "I have to go now, I have to wake up early for tomorrow's taping."
"I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Okay."

They just started at each other, both of their faces were red. No one wanted to talk. Until Risa's phone rang.

"Okay. See you, Michii-kun." she said as she headed for the exit.
"Gaki-san, wait."
"Yes? What is it?"
"Ganbatte!"

Risa didn't need to blush anymore. She just smiled and waved at him before she went down.

M looked at the new scarf Risa gave him. He noticed that it was hand-knit.

It was then he remembered that there was a time when Risa's had her fingers bandaged.

"Damn. And I teased her that time for being too clumsy. How fucking dense can I get?!" he said as he slapped himself. "Shit!"

"No need to swear, Michii-kun. I know you didn't mean it."

"Gaki-san?! What are you doing back here? I thought you were..."

"I forgot something."

Risa walked towards him and kissed him in the cheek. Then she ran back to the door.

"Thanks again, Michii-kun." she said before she went down.

"I..."

"I should be the one thanking you, Gaki-san..."

How rare

He was crying.

For he has never felt so important in his whole existence.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 11:51:05 AM by wordsworth »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 02:15:50 AM »
Here is a WIP sketch of the previous chapter, by ChrNo of course.  :)
Win. :yep:

Dan's Lab

The Guardians were called to discuss about their new enemies. Dan used the battle data from H's encounter with them. He showed them the video H was able to record during the fight.

"Hehe. H got his ass kicked." teased M
Well, he was powered down for pete's sake.

"But that was kinda sweet, for Shimizu-san to protect you." K said.
Yeah, it was. :oops:

"I guess your body wasn't the only thing that got stiff huh. Hehe." M said as the video showed the part where Saki was touching H.
"SHUT UP!"
XD

Can always count on M to make the pervvy comment.

"It's a girl right? How come we can't see her face clearly?" M asked.
"Errr...the rain messed up my optics." H answered. "So I wasn't able to give her a good look."
"Really now? I think you were just focusing on something else aside from her face. I know it was difficult. Cute girl, plus rain, plus seifuku, plus zettai ryouiki? What more could you ask for?"
"Pure plus?" H2 said as he hid behind M.
Nice one H2! He and M should form a comedy combi. :P

"All I can remember about her was that she had a Snoopy umbrella, high socks and umm....striped..."
"Striped what, striped what?" Kirari asked.
"Data striping? For RAID?" asked S.
"No. She had striped....striped underwear."
Oh...my. :O

So wait, he couldn't see well enough to see her face, but he could see that she was wearing striped undies?  O0

"Oh great! The girl has striped underwear!" D said sarcastically.
"Almost every girl has at least one striped underwear, right?" K asked them. "I know Tanaka-san does..."
"I don't have one. Yet." Kirari answered.
"I can help you buy one, Kirari-chan." D told her.
:o
* JFC ducks

Oh right, only M sets of her psycho mode.

"Fujimoto-san has orange ones..." whispered H2.
"I know." S whispered back.
That she does. :pimp: :banana:

<That's quite vague. We'll have a hard time looking for her. Besides, who would like to go around town looking for a girl wearing striped underwear...oh...> That's what all Jack could say as he saw M writing notes in a handy-dandy notebook.<My bad.>
"Striped undies. Check. Do you remember if it was cotton or silk, H?
But of course, it would have to be M. :rofl:

Hey! Waittaminute! S, aren't those the same kids we saw before."
"Yeah. For the first time you're right M. But the girl wasn't wearing striped underwear that time." answered S. "I know."
"How'd you know that?"
"There was a mild breeze."
"Yeah right."
Wow, M comes through with some useful info.

And yeah, mild breeze my ass. Who was it again that had the x-ray vision?   8)

"The girl is a clone of Matsuura-san." Tezuka told them.

"WHAT?!!"

"Tezuka is correct. She is also a clone. We found out after we checked the DNA capsules. We don't know how Ichiro got hold of it. Maybe he went here before and took it from me. Maybe I gave it to him. And he just erased my memory so I'd forget. But his fingerprints were on the vials so it is safe to assume that Ichiro is again involved."
Well, now they know.

It's a pretty big relief to hear that I got Aya's DNA from the lab and not from the time when...well...yeah...then.  :badluck:

"Did someone from the future tell you that something like this was gonna happen, Dan-san?" M asked.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know, did someone like Mirai Trunks appear and say that these clones are gonna cause trouble. Maybe it was a Mirai H or Mirai Kirari that told you about this stuff. Or maybe one of the Mirai H!P kids."
M needs to ease up on the DBZ.  :lol:

"You watch too much anime." Dan told him.
Oh, I so called it. ;D

And besides, if any of the kids went back in time, they'd still call you HG."
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!! :on lol:

"Maybe they'll try to pose as us too and do bad things to the girls!" H2 exclaimed. "I won't let them get near C-ute!"
"Well, what else can they do to Niigaki-san that M hasn't?" D said jokingly.
"Fuck you! At least I don't go around stealing their shampoo! I heard that Ishikawa-san lost some clothes last week. Was that you too?"
"D, you're the shampoo thief? Damn, I gotta tell this to Tanaka-san!" K said. "Finally, she won't be ripping me off my stuff anymore!"
"Tsss. At least I don't spend the night chatting with Kamei-san..." D told him.
"Hmmm. So, you're that kamekameoioi dude from the chatroom?" S asked K.
:wahaha:

S said as he looked at H2. "One was enough, but how many mouth-to-mouths did it take Suzuki-san to revive you again? Nine?"
"I didn't drown on purpose! I just had cramps! And I was really unconscious back there!
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you were. :twisted:

It's Aniki who doesn't know how to swim. That's why he only agrees to go out with them when they invite him to go to hot springs!"
"What the heck are you talking about?" H asked.
"Oho! That probably explains those stained sheets back when he was unconscious hehe." M said.
"What stained sheets?!!!"
SHEETS!!!  :pig laugh:

Jack, Kirari, Dan and Tezuka watched them as they started ratting out each other's activities.
Jack, Kirari, Dan, Tezuka =  :dunno: :gmon blonde: :mon huh: :pig huh:

Guardians =  :scolding: :mon blblbl: :mon wtf: :mon lmao: :mon dance: :mon duh:

"Alright boys! We already have a patch that can decrypt the software they're using that prevents you from scanning them. The only downside is we only have five versions of the patch available. We can't just copy-paste it, since each of your FRAMEs have different configurations. But since S, K and Kirari are gonna go out of town in a few days, you four will be installed with it this afternoon." he told M, D, H and H2. "So better eat a lot because the upgrade will take some time. In the meantime, you can go back to your activities. I'll just call for you when it's time."
Where are S, K, and Kirari going?  :?

"Dan-san, you forgot to tell them about the clones' blood. Graft was infused to their blood right?"
"Yes. But I don't think Ichiro did that to make them stronger., I mean yes, it does increase their power, but that's not its main purpose."
"What do you mean?"
"Remember what happens when you get an overdose of Graft?"
"Yes. A Graft overdose causes death. Wait. You mean..."
"Those clones won't live for long. And I don't think they even know it."
Oh WTF that's just low. Why the hell would Ichiro do that? He made them to carry out his plan in case he couldn't, right? By doing this he's limiting their chances of fulfilling his wishes.  The only possible reason that I could see is so that they would be well motivated to get the job done and to not dawdle on it. But if that's the case, then they would have to have knowledge of their situation. :mon scare:

A few days later, K, S and Kirari left along with Reina, Eri and Koharu for the photobook shoots. Aika was temporarily assigned to D.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I see.

* JFC wonders how long it'll take M to make some crack about hoping K and S send back pics of Reina and Eri in their bikinis. :D

S hasn't told me what I should tell Gaki-san when I give her this." M said as he took something from his jacket.
Ooooooooooooooh, M got a gift for Risa?  :wub:

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Gaki-san."
"It's okay Michii-kun. I know you guys are kinda busy too. I should be the one thanking you for finding the time to go up here with me."
"You know I'd go anywhere you tell me to, Gaki-san."
"Hmm. I don't like the sound of that. It's like saying that you're my slave or something. You're not something like that."
Oh, she'd be surprised how many guys would willingly accept that role.  :ding:

"Hey, what's that?" M asked as he pointed at a box Risa was holding.
"Oh, this? This is for you, Michii-kun." Risa said as he handed it to M. "Go ahead, open it."

M opened the box and took out its contents.

"I noticed that the one I gave you before is already torn, so I made a new one for you." Risa told him as she pointed at M's scarf. "Go ahead, try it on."

M took off his old scarf and placed it in his jacket. He was too careful in putting the new one on so it ended up looking awkward on him. Risa moved closer and fixed it.
RISA MADE M A NEW SCARF!!! :wriggly:

"Thank you, Gaki-san. Umm, by the way, I have something for you too." M said as he took out something from his jacket. Risa took it from his hand. M turned around. "I hope you don't have that yet."
"Hmm? What's this? Maria Ozaw..." Risa said as she slowly removed the wrapper.
BUSTED!!!  :hiakhiakhiak:

"Oops. Sorry wrong one." M said as he snatched it from her before she could give it a good look. He then took out the right item from his jacket. "This is for you."

"I see. Oh, this is cute! Thanks a lot!"
"Y-you like it?"
"Of course! I love it!"

What M gave her was a Robby and Kerobby plushie. He didn't have enough money when he went out with S before but he showed him an arcade that had those UFO catcher machines. It took him a few weeks before he was actually able to get one though. He first thought that it was a cheap gift to give to her but after he saw how happy she was, M understood that gifts aren't valued by how much you bought it for.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :k-inlove:

M looked at the new scarf Risa gave him. He noticed that it was hand-knit.

It was then he remembered that there was a time when Risa's had her fingers bandaged.

"Damn. And I teased her that time for being too clumsy. How fucking dense can I get?!" he said as he slapped himself. "Shit!"
Dumbass.  :pig refuse:

"No need to swear, Michii-kun. I know you didn't mean it."

"Gaki-san?! What are you doing back here? I thought you were..."

"I forgot something."

Risa walk towards him and kissed him in the cheek. Then she ran back to the door.

"Thanks again, Michii-kun." she said before she went down.
Omgass! :mon blood:

"I..."

"I should be the one thanking you, Gaki-san..."

How rare

He was crying.

For he has never felt so important in his whole existence.
:gmon tears:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet