JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant

Author Topic: Ue Kara Mariko is Back - Update ch. 3 part 2. Meet the Team(10/10/2013)  (Read 4631 times)

Offline whatever109

Hi.. I'm new and this is my first fanfic  :yep: I still need some advice and comment :bow:

Since english is not my language, i really sorry for my poor english    :badluck:  thank you

PROLOGUE:

A woman was waiting for completion of preparation set for filming. While waiting, she looks busy using her phone to check something. “Well… There is nothing here, and nothing here too, ahh... What is this? Looks like a video. Let’s see.” She talked to herself.

She clicks the video and commented, “Quite funny, but it’s not akb48 member.” She looks little disappointed, “Oh, there are some funny photos too. Haah!! Finally there was an interesting thing happened in Tokyo dome concert, thanks to the person who did that, poor Yuko and this is funny." She smirked.

It’s nothing anymore, “I guess, only this happened over a month since I graduation. It’s fine, but why I am not satisfied. I’m curious about what fans thought about that? Let’s see, something like this, began to rarely happened in between each other member. On my blog, there rarely have members picture too since I decided graduate from akb48.” Mumble a woman while scrolling her phone up and down.

She thought, “It’s fun to do something like that. Ahh… I wish I can do it again. It’s more fun doing that with members than my staff. The fact is… No way I can doing it again with the members. No regret hehh… I’m doubt about that right now.” She sighed, “If there were a chance, I will gladly to...Ahh!! A Chance?? Could it happen?” She suddenly got the idea and called her manager to meet her this evening.

A man hurried walked into a cafe and looking for someone. He approached a woman who wearing a red hat. He sat in front of the woman, “ Have you been waiting long for me? Sorry, have made you wait.” The man said, look tired.

She look at her manajer and laughed, “Yo… Manager-san, you looks exhausted, did you do marathon before you get here? Take your breath and please drink first.” She calling the waitress and ordered drinks for manager-san.

Manager-san said thanks to her and after the waitress gone, he asks, "What do you want to talk? On the phone you sound excited." She was propping her head using both hands and said, "Yes, I have a plan and need your opinion."

Manager-san looked at her seriously, waiting for her to continue the conversation.
She was silent for a moment thinking of the right words to explain, “Hmm… I realized something. Since my graduation, that thing started rare to happened. Was that thing possible because not published? I was not clear about it. To be sure, as long as I joined akb48, that thing have become one of the characteristic of akb48 and quite attached to me. I thought, for now, in akb48 seems there are no one substitute me to do that thing. By saying like this, gives me the impression of arrogant. To be honest, I just love doing that thing with members, for fun.” She smiled.

She paused for a moment to drink and continued, “Maybe because I was the first generation and oldest, I was free to do that. I'm happy, as well as the fans, I think some of the members also enjoyed it because it was funny. I think fans want to see that thing happen again. Therefore, I get these ideas. I don't know if my idea is possible or not. I need your opinion and if you see there is a potential for doing this idea, I need your help to find a producer who is interested with my idea.” Said a woman as she leaned back.

Manager-san listened seriously and confused, "I understand your reasons, but what do you mean by 'that thing' and what is your idea?”

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:08:17 PM by whatever109 »

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Ue Kara Mariko is Back (no pairing)-Prologue
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 05:46:18 PM »
Ok, let me be the first to say this...

"WHAT THE HELL IS 'THAT THING'?!"

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 05:54:59 PM »
I think I know what it is..

Can't wait for the next chapter..

update soon !!!

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
welcome author~san  :welcome
mariko is back yeaaaa
thanks for prologue and wait for next chapter....

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 08:44:35 PM »
Nhyuuuu Mariko!

Too much questions ><

Nice prologue o/ and I want to know what 'that thing' is ><

Thank you and I'll be waiting the uptade o/

And I really hope that Mariko keep pairless....

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 09:35:46 PM »
plis continue the fic.
There are many issues that remain in the air.

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 06:25:47 AM »
Aa...Is that Mariko and her manager??~ Yeah, maybe~
-Okay, start thinking what could that thing be...Urm...
-I mean 'that thing'...Yes, wonder what is it, for real!!~
-Why am i curious over it??~ Well anyway i must say...
-This is getting interesting if 'that thing' is interesting??~
-Lol...What am i saying...Whatever it is, welcome author-san!!~

>Hope to see the next update that'll reveal 'that thing'!!~ Lol...Great chapter btw!!~

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 01:56:34 PM »
Wait a sec, if Mariko-sama's going to take action on AKB, then could it be a possibility for Sayaka-sama and Tomochin to also get in on the plan? If so, Atsuko might as well! OAO (Since they're so close~)

Offline whatever109

Re: Ue Kara Mariko is Back (no pairing)-Update ch. 1 (18/09/2013)
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
Thank you so much for reading and liking this story  :bow:  :bow: Thanks for all comment  ;D thank you for all silent reader  :grin:

@AshuraX: i'm sorry i can't tell you what is that  thing  :grin: About sayaka, tomochin, acchan, yes, one of them will be part of that thing  :onioncheer:

@Olive29: thanks for waiting and thanks a lot you don't tell what is that thing  :lol:

@Ezha: yes!! mariko is back  XD thanks for waiting

@BbSis:  i'm glad you like it, thanks for waiting and  :fap i promise no pairing. If i can ask, i curious why you want it pairless?

@Minami-chan: thanks for your support  XD

@Kochiki: i'm glad you curious about that thing. Thank a lot  :lol: i'll try my best to keep this story interesting

I'm sorry about my grammar and i not sure this chapter quite good. Hope you like this

Chapter 1: THE REASON

“Otsukaresama desu.” Said a woman as she bowed her head and say it repeatedly when meeting with other staff in the hallway toward her dressing room. The photo shoot has ended and the results were satisfied for her.

Yosh… all done! I hope the buyer also satisfied and sales are increasing. Although it has been many year I did modeling job, I kept worrying of magazine’s sales results and my commercial product. Also the buyer’s response.” She thought of these things as she tidy up her belongings.

Now I can go home and play with my dog. Yeahh...” She thought while she stretching her arms upward. She leave the room and when she heading out to the exit door of studio, she heard her name being called.

“Shinoda-san, Shinoda-san, please wait a minute!” Shouted a middle-aged man ran to Mariko.

“Ah… Manager-san, otsukaresama desta, my job has been finished, right?” Mariko replied with a smile.

"Otsukaresama desta, Shinoda-san. Yes! For today, there is no more job. I know this is sudden. I apologize, but after this, do you have another event?” Manager-san asked.

"No, I’m planning to go home. Is there something you want to say?” Mariko asked. She notice the look on Manager-san’s face. There is something important.

“I know you're tired and want to rest. Er… A while ago, Nakamura-san called and hope can meet you this afternoon if you have time. He wanted to discuss your idea. But, if you're too tired today, I can reschedule the meeting.” Explained Manager-san.

“Eh, Nakamura-san? Who?” That name sound familiar, Mariko thought while tilt her head.

Manager-san responded, “Yes, producer Nakamura-san, I told him and he was interested in your idea.”

“Ahh… My idea? Do you mean that thing? Of course! I'm not too tired to discuss about that. Where I can meet Nakamura-san?" Mariko replied with a big smile.

“Ah, that's good. How about in Cafe La Crepe at 5 pm?” Asked Manager-san. Mariko nodded her head.

“I will contact Nakamura-san to tell him, the two of you will meet at there. I'm sorry to disturb your resting time, Shinoda-san" Said the manager-san look sorry.

Mariko hit manager-san’s shoulder softly and laughed, “I should thanks to you because you help me find a producer who is interested with my idea.”

Manager-san touched his shoulder and pretended to be in pain. Both of them are laughing. He said, “That's my job and I'm glad I can help you. Good luck Shinoda-san.”

“Certainly! Arigato gozaimasu Manager-san. I will bring some good news for you." Mariko giggling.

“Wao… You’re very confident” Impressed manager-san.

Mariko waved and walked towards the exit, “Because I’m Mariko-sama!” Manager-san laughing and go back inside to call Nakamura-san.

Mariko wish all the best for that thing because this is the first Shinoda Mariko’s project after graduation.
She glad Nakamura-san interested in her idea, “There's 1 more hour before 5 pm hour. I have to prepare before meeting Nakamura-san.

I will not going to waste this opportunity. The first preparation is Curry Time!!” Mariko arrived at the restaurant and ordering her favorite curry rice. While waiting, she thinking about the details of her plan. Hmm ... 5 minutes later and...

The result is “I can’t think before eating curry!” That is Mariko’s decision and she took the magazine to read.

Her order arrived and she take a picture of it several times before “Itadakimasu.”

While chewing mariko thought, "Okay, I have explain to nakamura-san about ... ahh, this curry rice is delicious and not too spicy. Wait! That is not what I want to explain is not to Nakamura-san. Okay, the plan is... Nyam, yum… Tomorrow, um, maybe I would eat here again. Nyam, yum, yum .. Arrghh! Plan!! Think! Yum... Eating first, thinking later!!

After finished eating, Mariko want to return the magazine, but there are some article caught her attention and she sat back to read it. Mariko closed the magazine and she pulled out her phone to type. When viewing the phone screen and show time at 4.43 pm!!
Mariko panic and rushing to leave the restaurant without forget leaving money on the table. She don’t want read gossip article about “Shinoda Mariko, Former AKB48 after eating didn’t pay a plate of curry rice and a glass of orange juice.”

In front of La Crepe Cafe

Mariko looks her watch. It’s 5.09 pm. She was late and hope Nakamura-san come late too. Mariko doesn’t want to see Nakamura-san’s face during meeting always pouting because she late. Mariko suddenly realizes something and not entered the cafe.

She immediately took out her phone and called her manager, “Moshi-moshi, Manager-san?”

“Moshi-moshi, Shinoda-san, have you met nakamura-san?" He wondered.

Mariko shook her head, although she knew Manager-san not be able to see Mariko, “I’ve arrived but not yet entered because I don’t know who Nakamuran-san, how can I recognize him?”

Manager-san chuckled, “About that, don’t worry Shinoda-san, Nakamura-san will recognize you. So you just need to go in with the aura of Mariko-sama. I'm sure he will recognize you. Bye-Bye Ma-Ri-Ko-Sa-Ma.”

Manager-san hanged up and Mariko blinked for a moment looking her phone “Am I being trolled?”

Mariko pushed the entrance door of La Crepe.
What is Mariko-sama aura? It can only be felt without being able to explained in words.

Waitress smile and greet Mariko on entrance of the cafe, “Irasshasimase! How many people, miss?”

Mariko smiles and replied "Two person, but I have an appointment with someone." She looking around to look for Nakamura-san which she doesn’t know his face. A man with a round face and a question mark, that's Mariko’s imagination about Nakamura-san.

Customer in the cafe see her and began whispering. Some were surprised, “Is that mariko-sama”, “Ah Shinoda Mariko, uso!”, “Impossible, Mariko-sama?”, “Wao… I met Mariko-sama”.

Hmm… Could it be Nakamura-san hasn’t come?” Mariko looked back at the waitress and said, "Can you” But her words cut off when she heard “Shinoda Mariko-san?”

Mariko turned around and saw a middle-aged man smiling at her. Mariko smiled and replied
“Hai, Nakamura-san?”

The man nodded and gave Mariko way to the table which has been reserved and apologize for made Mariko wait. Mariko quickly shook her head and said she had just arrived.

They introduced each other and ordered drinks. Nakamura-san leaning back in his chair and asked Mariko, “When Manager-san called and told me about your idea, I'm interested and I surprised this idea was from Mariko-sama. Didn't you say after graduation will focus on the fashion things?”

Mariko had expected such a question and answered, "Yes, I want focus on fashion, but that didn’t mean I won’t try something else. As long as I can afford and there is a chance, I want to challenge myself to try new things and honed my skills.”

She continued, “A lot of comment from the fans who said they missed that thing. They want it happen in akb48. I don’t say after I graduation, that thing doesn’t happen again, it just started rare to happened. I thought fans love to see that thing more often.”

Nakamura-san confused and said, "Fans? They say like that to you?"

Mariko explains, "Besides magazines, I browsing to find ideas for my designs. Sometimes I follow akb48’s news. There are some fan’s blog or comment about that thing. Ricori’s customer also said they missed that time when I done it in akb48. Then, this idea came.”

She added, “However, I'm love to do that thing and it has been attached to me for long time. That why, I hope there are producers who are interested and willing to work with me.”

Nakamura-san quickly responded, “I was surprised when Manager-san telling me your idea. Since you joined akb48, your character was the oldest sister who keep and care for kouhai. Are you not afraid damaging that character for doing that thing?”

Mariko thought for a moment before answering, she didn’t expect Nakamura-san will ask about her image, “Hm... Until now, I don’t mind to remain as their oldest sister and will always be their oldest sister no matter what happens on akb48. Like you said, that was akb48, Shinoda Mariko’s image.”

“Right now I’m former of akb48, Shinoda Mariko and I think I need a new image. Thank you for attention to my image, Nakamura-san.” Mariko chuckled when saw Nakamura-san who was surprised to hear her answer.

Mariko added, "As I remember... akb48, Shinoda Mariko had another character beside the oldest sister.” She winked.

Nakamura-san laughs because he knew what the other character of Shinoda Mariko when she in akb48. He pulled out a notebook, writing something. He looked Mariko and said, “I'm interested and let’s we do that thing.”

“Honto ni?? Haa… Arigato, Nakamura-san!” Mariko bowed.

TBC

Please be free to comment and give some advice  :hee: i hope this chapter not make you boring  :byebye: Thank you
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:49:07 PM by whatever109 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 11:38:16 PM »
Mhyaaaaaa I still want to know what that thing is!!! But I have a guess :p

Maybe you will tell us next chapter. It wasn't boring and just let me more curious.

Hum you're doing great. Fell free to ask me anything you would like to know :)

About Mariko being pairless is because I'm afraid it would perhaps somehow Idont know turn to be mariharu, which I don't like very much. Though my otp is with mariko xD hahah marimii is it, if you got curious o/

Thank you for the update! Can't wait for the next one *.*

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline whatever109

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 12:00:52 PM »
BbSis-san,  thank a lot for your support  :D
I'm new at this fandom and since your OTP is marimii, can i ask something about them?
Should i send you a pm or i just drop my question here?
Thanks again

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
welcome o/

Last year I was new in the fandom too. So don't worry :)

You can ask me the way you feel more comfortable o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline whatever109

Re: Ue Kara Mariko is Back (no pairing)-Update ch. 2 (23/09/2013)
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 10:13:28 PM »
Thank you so much for reading my story  XD thank you for all silent reader  :bow:
Chapter 2, hope you like it and sorry for my bad english  :sweatdrop:

Chapter 2.  Nervous

Mariko explained the outline of her plan and grateful to Nakamura-san because he will help Mariko to execute her plan.
Mariko has been finished her meeting with Nakamura-san. He promised to contact Mariko after preparing his crew. Mariko will prepare a complete draft along with the member’s name list who involved in her plan. When Mariko goes outside, it’s already dark and time for dinner.
About the contract and work schedule, Nakamura-san will contact Manager-san to discuss in detail. Mariko wasn’t too concerned with her earnings and the work schedule. She would seek to have free time to do that thing. She just wants her plan to succeed and the fans happy.

Mariko returned home and preparing dinner. As a celebration, Mariko opens the wine, “This would be the perfect surprise, nee… Pasha, Mushu.” Mariko grinned happily imagine the reactions of the members.
On that night, for the first time since Mariko graduation, she wasn't looking for materials design or working on the design. She thought of her plan. Mariko needs help from several people. The best team for doing that thing are graduated members and a member of AKB48.

Mariko also should collaborate with AKB48 staff to make her plan work. She started thinking name of graduation members who will help her. After considering carefully and be sure they will help her, she sent an email to Manager-san to help her set a meeting with a member of AKB48.
Why she didn’t send the emails herself? Because this is one of the surprises. She kept smiling.

She also reminded Managers-san to make an appointment to meet Aki-P and Togasaki-san. Is it possible that they support Mariko’s plan? If not, then the author can’t continue this story. So, yes! Mariko should attempt to persuade them to agree!
Mariko excited thinking about the idea of this plan. She needs creative ideas to execute her plan. She hoped nobody noticed until the end of the plan. Perfect plan!

Mariko was lying on the bed and think about the detail of her perfect plan.
Until midnight, Mariko hadn’t found it. “Uhh .... Perfect plan”, She’s shifting positions to the left, hugging the doll.
Perfect plan, where are you??”, she’s shifting positions to the right.
Mariko repeatedly shifts positions while thinking.

“Huh...” Mariko got up, hugging his dog and let out a loud groan, “Perfect plan is not simple like I imagine. It means it's time for us to sleep! Oyasumi nasai Pacha, Mushu.” Mariko was lying back and hope tomorrow she will get some perfect plan. Well, let's hope like that.

The next day

Meeting already done. She marked her list. Conference press and fittings dress have been finished too. Next... Meeting with the big boss. Mariko sighed “I hope he is allowed and helped me.

Mariko put her phone in the bag and went to Manager-san, “Ano, Manager-san, have you made an appointment to meet with Akimoto-san and Togasaki-san for me?”

Manager-san turning away towards Mariko, “Yup, you're going to meet with them the next day at 8 pm. I invited them dinner with you.”
Mariko claps her hands, “Araara… It’s a good idea, Manager-san. I think they won't have guesses about what I want talk about.”
Manager-san replied confidently, "They'll be surprised to hear your plans, Shinoda-san.

Mariko said, “Manager-san, do you think they would support my plan?”

Manager-san nodded his head, “You know how to convince them, Shinoda-san. I believe, Akimoto-san definitely interested in all projects related to AKB48. If you fail, you must have plan B.”

Mariko thought, “Aa ... haa ... Plan B, there is only one plan B for now.
Manager patted Mariko’s shoulder, “Why are you worried, Shinoda-san? I figured Mariko-sama is always optimistic, not easy to anxious.”

Mariko bowed her head, “Thank you Manager-san.”
Manager-san chuckle, “No need thanks to me, Shinoda-san. Just treat me when your plans succeed.”
Mariko laugh, “Sure Manager-san, I would buy you curry rice. I ate at there yesterday and it was delicious!”

Manager-san become pale and said, “Shinoda-san, I know how much you like curry, but for this time, can I request another meal?”
“Ja .. na ..” Mariko laughed and left the manager-san who regret asking Mariko’s treats.

It’s time for Mariko to met Akimoto-san and Togasaki-san. Mariko worriedly, she hopes they agree with her plan. “I should be able to convince them!” Mariko thought.
Mariko enters the restaurant and looked around but didn’t find them. Mariko decided to sit down and try to relax for relieving her nervousness.

“Mariko...” Someone called her. Mariko looked back and saw Aki-p. “Konbawa, Akimoto-san.” Mariko stood up and bowed.
With his trademark smile, Aki-p replied, “Konbawa, Mariko… Sorry to keep you waiting.” Mariko replied, “Iiee… I came too early.”

“I thought you were busy preparing for the opening of your new shop.” Said Aki-P.
Mariko smiled, “Yes, but I am not as busy as the world's largest group producer. Thank you for your time, Akimoto-san.”
Akimoto-san replied, "Thank you for giving me an excuse to get out awhile from my activities.” Mariko laughed.

Someone calls Mariko from behind, “Ah, Mariko .. Oh! Akimoto-san, you came.”
Mariko smiled, “Konbawa, Togasaki-san.”
Togasaki-san sat down and replied, “Konbawa, I thought it wasn’t coincidentally you met Akimoto-san here."
Mariko replied, “Yes, I deliberately invited both of you because I have something to talk about. Before that, lets us enjoy the dinner.”
They ate and chatted. Aki-P asked Mariko about the preparation for her new store and filming her latest drama. Togasaki-san also shared some activity of members and some funny incidents.

After they finished eating, Aki-P asks, “What do you wanna talk about Mariko?”
Mariko looked Aki-P, she nervously replied, "I have an idea and I need your permission to do so. I need your opinion because it concerns AKB48 and myself. I miss them and I want to--"

Suddenly Togasaki cut Mariko-san words, “Let's me guess, you want to come back to akb48?”

Mariko was shocked but she quickly replied, “Eh? No! I would like to join SNH48.”
"HAHH!" Togasaki-san surprised.
Aki-P frowned, “Mariko?”
Mariko laughed because Togasaki-san surprised expression, “Sorry, sorry ... I'm just kidding.”
“Huaa ... Ma .. riko ... You made me shocked.” Said Togasaki-san.
Aki-P expression remains cool as usual.

Aki-P a smile, “It's been a while not hear jokes like this.”
“A ... Ah ... Does that mean you missed me?” Mariko laughed.
She asked, “Why you thought I would join AKB48 again?”
He frowning, “You always said after graduation, you would join AKB48 again as new kenkyuusei. So what do you want talk about?” Togasaki-san asked curious.

Mariko looked seriously to them. She pleaded, “I want to participate in the KFC Handshake Event. I hope you'll allow me, Akimoto-san.”
This time Mariko is trying so hard not to laugh at Togasaki-san's expression.
Aki-P commented, “Handshake Event?”
Togasaki-san surprised, “Huwohh ... Mariko! Are you kidding??”

Mariko shook his head, “No, Togasaki-san, I'm serious!" Mariko still tries not laughing.
Aki-P looked at Mariko. He tried to understand what she was thinking. He knew, Mariko is planning something.
"Yes, you're included in Senbatsu members for that single, but ..." Aki-P looks doubtful.

Togasaki-san said, “You've graduated, Mariko. At the last handshake event, you already said goodbye to your fans as a Akb48 member. If right now you want to come back, it's...”
Togasaki-san wasn’t able to continue his words.

Mariko-san understood Togasaki-san's point, but she tries to convince them, “Won’t that be a surprise? I also haven’t told this plan to other members. Actually, I come back to Handshake Event to do this thing.”
Mariko took out two drafts, “Written here all my plans.” She handed the draft to them.
For the third time, Togasaki-san surprised, “EH??”
Togasaki-san read it and see Mariko with confused, “Variety Show in Handshake Event??”
“Yes! Its new program.” Said Mariko.
Mariko looked at Aki-P. He seriously read the draft. She worried how Aki-P will respond.
Mariko said, “If it happens in the Handshake Event, I'm sure it will be big news and good for promotion AKB48, isn’t it?”
Mariko remembers what Manager-san said to her. Her Manager said that Aki-P will interested in all the programs that promote AKB48.

Togasaki-san asked, “Is this your idea?”
Mariko replied, “Yes... If you have any suggestion, you can tell me, Togasaki-san.”
Togasaki-san looked at Aki-P who hasn’t said anything.

Silence...

They waited for Aki-P saying something.
Urgh...” Mariko's heart pounding. She glanced Togasaki-san.
Togasaki-san asked, “Ano ... Akimoto-san?”
Akimoto-san still seriously read the draft. When he heard someone called, he stared Togasaki-san, “Can you handle it all?’

Togasaki-san looks surprised, He thought Aki-P would decline Mariko’s plan, “Eng ... it ... I, I have to talk with the staff. It doesn't matter the members don't know, but the staff need to know about it.”

Aki-P nodded her head while listening Togasaki-san.
Mariko pays attention to their conversation and encourage herself to ask, "Akimoto-san, ano ... Does this mean you allow me to do that thing?"
“… Mariko… Mariko ... You're always full of surprises. This idea, I'm not too sure... “He looking upwards.

Mariko looked disappointed.
Aki-P stared at Mariko and continued, “I leave it to Togasaki-san. I don’t mind as long as your idea doesn’t interfere Handshake Event.”

Mariko looking towards Togasaki-san with a gaze full of hope. Togasaki-san understands the meaning of Mariko's eyes gaze, “You're sure, your plan will be a success in Handshake Event and the fans won’t disappointed, Mariko?”

Mariko nodded, “Yes! I'm sure this plan will be successful if all goes well according to my plan. Take it easy, I guarantee this plan will not interfere the Handshake Event and… fans will like it.” Mariko tried to convince them.

Togasaki-san saw Aki-P nodded her head. He sighed and said, “Because Aki-P have agreed, I guess we can try do your plan.” He smiled at Mariko.
Mariko smiles relieved. She really happy, they support her plan. Mariko stood up and bowed, “Arigato...  Honto ni arigato gozaimasu!”
Aki-P smiled while Togasaki-san shook his head, “You’re truly the most unique idol, I ever met.”
Mariko laughed, “Well, I take that as a compliment. Thank you, Togasaki-san.”
Togasaki-san replied, “Call me when you ready for technical meeting.”
Mariko said with spirit, “Hi!”

Two days after Mariko meeting Aki-P and Togasaki-san.

In the car
"Nee… nee... Kogitsu-san, this meeting about my new job, right? Do you know what kind of job is it?"
Kogitsu-san shook his head and apologized because he didn’t know the details, “All I know, this is a new variety show. They want you to join, I also don’t know clearly about the details.”

Why is this show so mysterious?   
They got out of the car and Kogitsu-san pointed someone, “Ah! Is She Shinoda-san?”

TBC

Next: Chapter 3. Meet The Team

Please be free to drop some comment or advive... Thank you  :D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:05:38 AM by whatever109 »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 12:05:34 AM »
Yeahhh.. Ue Kara Mariko !!

Who is the AKB48 member that will help her??

I guess it's Yuko or Miichan, because they're a troll too..

Can't wait for the next chapter !!

Update soon,please.. :bow:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 02:24:10 AM »
Yeeey update o/

So it was a new tv program *.*  This program sounds really cool! I'm curious about how it works hahah

Who could be the member? I agree with Olive-san. Yuko or Miichan o/

Thank you for the update o/ I can't wait for more ;D

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline whatever109

Ue Kara Mariko is Back (no pairing)-Update ch. 3 part 1 (29/09/2013)
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »
@olive29: thanks a lot for read and waiting this story  XD Yuko or miichan, you will found out on this chap.
@BbSis: first, i promised this story will pairless but right now i'm doubt it. I'm sorry  :bow: this story still 80% pailess i think  :nervous thank you for read and waiting this story.
Thank you for all silent reader  XD
Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for my english  :)

Chapter 3 part 1

She looks into the direction that Kogitsu-san pointed and shouted, "MARRIICHANN..."
She never thought to meet Mariko here. Since Mariko graduation, they had never met. She ran towards Mariko want to hug her.
Mariko jumped a little after hear someone shouting her name. She saw Yuko ran towards her, Mariko hurriedly ran into the restaurant. Yuko stop running and wonder why Mariko running, she already saw Yuko. Mariko looks like she running from debt collectors.

Yuko walked into the restaurant and follow Mariko.
She asked, “Moou… Why Mariko suddenly runs when you saw me?” Yuko pouted.
Mariko turn toward Yuko and smiled playfully, “Everyone will run away if someone chased them.”
Yuko frowing, “I'm not chasing you, I just excited want to hug you because it has been long time since we met.”
Mariko giggling, “That's why I ran away, you're definitely will going to-“

HOPP!!!
Yuko jump to hug Mariko. Mariko unsteady because she isn’t ready. She hurried holds the edge of the table and using the other hand to hug Yuko’s waist.
“Urhhg ... This is why I ran away.”

“You won’t be able to run away from my embrace... Marichan.” Yuko grinning
Mariko smiling to herself and after standing steady, she hugged Yuko, “Glad to see you still excited like this, Yuuchan.”
Yuko staring Mariko, confused…
Mariko lowering Yuko gentle and smiling, “I'm worried you're still sad because Sayaka’s graduation.” Mariko patting Yuko's head.

Yuko smiled. She remembered when Sayaka’s graduation, she cried nonstop.
Yuko and Mariko sat then Yuko asked, “What are you doing here, Marichan?”
Mariko looked at the menu and said, “Eat.”
Yuko looked around, “I supposed had meeting with the crew of a variety show, but it looks like they haven’t arrived.”
Mariko close the menu, “Oh, you mean that… That variety show... She has come here."
Yuko surprised that Mariko knew, “Eh! Where?”
“She's in front of you." Mariko said bluntly

Yuko continues looking around and looked back at Mariko with a clueless expression. Mariko gave a toothy grin, “In… Front… Of… Yo..u…”
Yuko excitedly and said, “Ahh… So Marichan also involved in that variety show.”
Yuko was pleased that Marichan join the same variety show with her.
However, it seems Yuko misunderstand.

Mariko sighed and suggested Yuko to eat. After more than an hour, Yuko wonder why the crews didn't show up. Yuko was about to call her manager, but Mariko suddenly said, “Yuko, I need your help. It's about Minami.”
“Minami? Takamina?” Yuko looked at Mariko and put his phone on the table. Mariko looked very serious.

“Wao... Wao... Marichan, you sound serious. Don't make me scared. What happened with Takamina?” Yuko asked anxiously.
Mariko took out a draft and asked Yuko to read it. Mariko waits Yuko reading the draft while she uploaded photos with her phone. Yuko flips each sheet of paper, she disbelief said, “Marichan, are you serious?”
“110% serious” Mariko replied confidently.

“Huaaoo ... This is very interesting!” Yuko's eye sparkled and she smiled widely, “All of this is for Takamina? Only Takamina?”
Mariko nodded, “We'll do that thing just for Minami. So... Oshima Yuko... Do you want to help me?”
Half standing, Yuko shook Mariko's hands excited and shouted, “Yeahh! Mari-chan, I will gladly help you! Anything!! I absolutely would help you for that thing!”

Mariko didn't think Yuko will be excited like this. She was pleased to see Yuko's reaction.
She said, “Okay, okay, I'm happy you helped me, Yuuchan. Can you let go my hand now, I still need it.” Yuko continued to shake Mariko's hand.
Then, Yuko sit back and continue to flip the paper, “Is this your idea? I know you're an expert on this thing but I don't think you planned this all, Marichan?”
Mariko think a moment about Yuko's word, whether Yuko praise her or tease her.

Yuko continue the question without waiting for an answer Mariko, “Who Blackprincess, Genkingpsycho, Romancewhisper and Invisiblestaff? Didn't those name was little old-fashioned?”
Mariko replied, “You are invisiblestaff, only you can free go in and out the members room. You can take it and read it, if you have an idea, you can tell me. About the name you can change it into whatever you like.”
Yuko nodded, “Who they are, Mariko?”
Mariko smiled and stood up, “You're going to meet them later.”
Yuko give her big grin, “You're always full of surprises, Marichan...”
Mariko laughed, “I’m sure you enjoyed my surprise, Yucchan.”

There is one thing that makes Yuko wondered about Mariko plan. Yuko curious of all the members, what is the reason Mariko choose Takamina. “Why Takamina, Marichan? What's your purpose?”
Mariko smiled, “I want to surprise her.”
“I want to make sure ... It's just for Takamina, right?” Yuko asked again.
Mariko frowning, “Why you are so worried, Yucchan?”
“Just wanted to make sure...” Yuko said. “I'm not your target...” Yuko murmuring.
Mariko hears something and asked, “Do you said something else?”
“Nothing.” Yuko shook her head.

They go outside and suddenly Yuko remembered something, “Aah!! The crew! They don’t show up!! Was Kogitsu-san wrong schedule our meeting, hmm…”

Mariko’s mouth was gape and looked in disbelief at Yuko. Mariko holds Yuko’s wrist, and said, “I think you're too tired today, you'd better go home and rest, Yuuchan.” Mariko winked and walk away, “Ja.. Na..”
Yuko blinked didn’t understand Mariko’s words, “Did I missed something.”

On the way home, Mariko humming, “Ue Kara Mariko”.
Mariko glad Yuko agrees involved in her plan. Furthermore, Mariko still need persuade the other. Mariko sure they will agree. They have to agree! Mariko send an email to them, invite
them out to dinner.

Next Day

“I want to see an example of this lace, Sachi.” Said Mariko.
A woman approached Mariko and showed various types of lace, "I think blue, red, or yellow fit for this outfit, Mariko-san."
Mariko thanks her, “Hmm... Blue, yellow or red...”
Mariko put the lace on a dress, "Okay! Red!”
Mariko wrote a note on a memo and look around. She saw all the staff busy at work, “Kansai Collection...”

Mariko very fortunate, Ricori be a special guest at Kansai Collection 2013. They are very busy this few months. They have Ricori’s catalog for winter collection and Kansai Collection Show.
“Minna ... deadline for winter collection will be 2 month from now. I'm sorry I can’t extend the deadline, I hope all of you understand. Yoroshiku ...” Mariko bowed.

Mariko returned to her desk and saw an incoming email on the phone, “Ah, Nakamura-san ... I hope it’s good news.”
Konbawa, Shinoda-san ...
Have you finished making a complete draft of your plan?
I have found the best variety show production team for you.
Could you just stop by at the studio five?
I want to introduce them and I also wanted see a complete draft of your plan.

Mariko replied the email, she promised to meet him after lunch.
Suddenly someone closed Mariko’s eye from behind. Mariko smile, she knew who is that person. Mariko put her phone on the table and trying to tickle that person.
“Upps!! Uh! Marichann... Ticklish! Stop!” She was trying to protect her stomach from Mariko tickled.
Mariko laughed and turned around, “You start it first, Maachan...”

Mariko wraps her arms around Manami’s waist, “I miss you... a lot!”
Manami embrace Mariko, “You still busy even after graduated, Marichan.”
Mariko feels bad. She stand up and caress Manami's cheek, with a sad expression she looked into Manami’s eyes, “I'm sorry, I-“
Manami smiled, cares Mariko’s hand, “It's okay Marichan, you do what you like and this is your dream. I’m happy for you” She back to embraced Mariko.
Mariko whisper, “Arigatou, Macchan...” and kiss Manami's forehead.

They still embrace each other for a while, then Mariko took Macchan’s hand, “Now I have time for both of us. Let's go to eat.”
Mariko didn’t wait for Manami’s answer. They went to lunch at their favorite restaurant.
Mariko thought there no problem if Manami go with her to meet Nakamura-san.
“Macchan ... I want to meet someone at the studio five. Will you join me? After that we can go shopping and have dinner together.” Mariko whined.
Manami tilt her head, “I don’t want interrupt your meeting, Marichan. I can wait here until you finish.”
Mariko answered, “This isn’t a meeting, I'm going to give a draft to someone. I may not let you wait for me here alone.”
Manami nod her head and smiled, “Okay.”
She's happy today Mariko had time with her.
Mariko smiled gently and stroked Macchan’s hand, “Shall we go now?”

A few minutes later, Mariko and Manami arrived at studio five. On email, Nakamura-san said he was waiting for them in the staff room at third floor. They knocked on the door and entered, “Ojamashimasu...”
Mariko saw in the room there was only a man with blond hair and looks pretty short. He looks busy preparing his camera. Mariko confused because Nakamura-san not in the room. Mariko worried if she got in the wrong room. Mariko checked her phone to make sure she hasn’t got in the wrong room.
Manami whispered, “Is he the person who will you meet?”
Mariko replied, "Not him."
Mariko walked toward the blond man, Manami followed from behind.

The blonde man keeps busy with his camera, as if he wasn’t aware of their presence. Mariko asked with hesitant, “Ano... Sumimanse... I want to meet Nakamura-san and it seems like he not here. Did I get in the wrong room?” The blonde man answered without looking at them, “He'll be back soon, you could wait for him here. Make yourselves comfortable.”

Mariko said thank you and go to couch to sit down. They were surprised, there was someone who slept on the couch, pretty-faced man. “Maybe he's a model or actor.” Mariko thought.
They walk slowly returned to the seat across the blonde man and sat there. Mariko send an email to Nakamura-san told him that she already arrived.

While waiting Nakamura-san, Mariko stared at Manami without saying anything. This makes Manami blushed and can’t sit still. Mariko smirked see Manami’s behavior.
Mariko hear someone coming and Nakamura-san entered with a cute-faced man, “Wuahh... MARIKOO-SAMA...” The man ran over to Mariko and shook her hand excitedly. Mariko surprised but with her poker face, she smiled. Nakamura-san hit the man's head, ‘You're scaring her!”

“Oh! Sorry, I really excited because I meet you. I’m your biggest fan!” The man said with a big smile and spread his hands want to hug Mariko.
Nakamura-san tugged the man before he managed to embrace Mariko.
Mariko stood up and thanked that man. The man stretched his hand, “I'm sorry... I'm so happy to meet my idol. May I shake hands with you?” Mariko held out both hand.
“Ah ... I was in heaven… Can shake hands and talk freely with my idol, without being pushed by the staff!” The man said.

“Ok! Enough! You're not allowed to go to heaven, I still need your help.” Nakamura-san said while pushed the man aside.
“Uh ... Nakamura-san, can’t you let me feel happy for a moment.” He was sulky.
Nakamura-san doesn’t care what about that man, “Shinoda-san, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. He is your crazy fan and was one of the crew, Otawa Kuu.”

“Hey! I'm not crazy! I’m just love Mariko-sama!” Kuu shouted.
Nakamura-san continued, didn’t care about Kuu, “He is make-up artist.”
Kuu sighed, “If not for Mariko-sama, I'm not going to cooperate with you.” Kuu put out his tongue.
Kuu grinned at Mariko, “Otawa Kuu desu, your make-up artist for this show. Yoroshiku!” Kuu winked.
Is he flirting with me?” Thought Mariko while laughing.

TBC

Feel free to comment and give me some advice.. thank you  :bow:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ue Kara Mariko is Back - Update ch. 3 part 1 (30/09/2013)
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 09:57:02 PM »
Nice update o/

So it is gonna be yuuchan :) cool! Manami made appearance too! Huum there are the persona guys also, interesting...

It is okay about pairing Mariko. I have to accept whatever it comes :) I just hope it will grant funny moments :)

Thank you for the update and I'll be waiting anxiously foe the next one o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline whatever109

Ue Kara Mariko is Back - Update ch. 3 part 2. Meet the Team(10/10/2013)
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »
Yeah... thank a lot for your time, reading this story and thank you for all silent readers  XD XD

@BbSis: thank you for your comment and thank a lot for waiting this update  XD I hope i can make some funny moments story  :D

Chapter 3 part 2

Nakamura-san continued, “I want introduce you with Kai… Ah! You've met him before. So the last is--“ Nakamura-san looking for someone in the room.
“Ano... Nakamura-san, who is Kai?” Mariko asked.
Nakamura-san raised his eyebrow, “Eh?”
Kuu shooked kai’s shoulder over and over, “Yoo! Kai... Since earlier you be here but not introduce yourself? Where is your manner?”
“Let me go, Kuu! It’s hurt!” Kai sighed, stand up and facing Mariko and Manami.
“Sumimasen, I'm your cameramen, Kawachi Kai desu. Yoroshiku!” Kai Bowed and returned to his seat.
Cool-Type” Mariko thought.
Actually he is cute but...” Manami thought while looking at Kai.

Nakamura-san patting Mariko’s shoulder, “He always like that, please don’t be offended.”
Kuu added, “Actually he is shy guy. He's clumsy when dealing with beautiful women like you, especially when meeting his idol, he - "
“KUU!” Kai shout.
“Upps... My habit.” Kuu grinned.
Mariko titled her head and thought, “His idol ne…” Mariko curious.

Nakamura-san looked around again, “Where's Riku?”
Kai pointed toward the couch. There is a beautiful man fast asleep.
Kuu go to the couch, “I'll wake him. You want to help me, Nakamura-san?”
Nakamura-san frowning not understand Kuu’s meaning. Kuu winked at Nakamura-san.
“Ahh... Okay.” Now Nakamura-san understand. They walked toward the couch.
“What are they doing?” Manami asked.
Mariko shrugged her shoulder, “I wish I knew.”
Kai looked at them and shook his head.

Kuu go toward the left edge of the couch and Nakamuran-san to the right edge of the couch. Their hands holding the edge of the couch.
“On the count of three...” Kuu said.
Nakamura-san nodded, “Ready!”
Mariko and Manami go near because of curiosity what they planned to do.
Kai sighed and murmured, “Poor Riku.”
Kuu looks at Nakamura-san and started counting, “One... Two... Three!”

Nakamura-san and Kuu shook the couch. The man who was sleeping, woke up in surprise, “HUAA ... EARTHQUARKEE! HELLPP!!”

Mariko widen both eyes see their actions.
The man was trying to hold the edge of the couch, but he fell to the floor, “Itaaiii!”
He holds his elbow as he rolled to the left and right repeatedly. He panicked because he thought there was an earthquake and now he was in pain due to falling from the couch.
Nakamura-san and Kuu laugh out loud.
Mariko trying to be polite, she tries so hard not to laugh with her hand covering her mouth. Manami laughed while pressing her face against Mariko’s shoulder.
The man blinks, dumbfounded for a moment, trying to understand what really happened. He scratched the back of  his head in confusion.
Kuu shouted from behind, “OHAYOO... Riku! Look like you sleep well.”
Riku covering his ears, “Uhm... You didn’t have to yell like that, Kuu!”
Kuu giggling, “I'm afraid you're not fully awake because you don’t realize there are two beautiful women here.”

“Heh?” Riku looks into the direction that Kuu pointed and see Mariko and Manami, “Oh!”
Riku stood up, “I'm sorry, I'm not aware of your presence.”
Riku bowed and he felt someone hug his shoulder. Nakamura-san whispered to Riku, but the others can still hear, ‘I know your body is sexy, but I don’t want to make my guests uncomfortable. I hope you don’t mind fixing up your clothes.”

Riku blushed and look his clothes. A few buttons out of his shirt open and unbuttoned on the top of his jeans. He immediately turned back to tidy up her clothes. Manami hold Mariko’s arm and chuckled.
Kuu laughing loudly and ruffled Riku’s hair, “Riku… Riku… I curious what are you dreaming could cause your clothes untidy like this.”
Nakamura-san shook his head staring at Mariko and let out a little giggle.

Kai saw the incident shook his head and said to himself, whispering “They always like this. Why they never tired doing prank.”
Unconsiously, actually Kai thankful this time he wasn't a victim of their prank... This time...

After Riku finished tidying his clothes, he turned around and bowed to Mariko and Manami, “Gomenasai.”
Riku face still red and he stared at the floor.
Ah... He's cute.” Mariko thought.
Mariko stares at Riku from top to bottom and smiled to herself.
Nakamura-san introduced them, “So... He's Riku, the last member of this team. Riku is responsible for wardrobe.”
Riku bowed again, “Wakamatsu Riku desu, yoroshiku onegashimasu.”

Mariko blinked in surprised, “You're part of this show?”
Riku asked anxiously, “Err... Is there a problem?”
Mariko waved her hand, “No... No... I don't think you're a part of this show because... “
Mariko staring Riku's face.
Riku blushed because Mariko stared at him.
Mariko smiled and continued, “I thought you were a model.”
Riku relieved to hear that. Riku thought Mariko don’t like to work with him.
“Yes... Sometimes I work as a freelance model.” Riku smiled.

Nakamura-san looked at Kai, Kuu and Riku, “I think you guys already know who they are, right?”
Kuu step forward and quickly replied, “Of course! Mariko-sama is the love of my life! How could I not know her. I always follow all news about Mariko-sama. Although I rarely go to the Handshake event because ups uh ahhrr--”
Nakamura-san covered Kuu's mouth with one hand, “Riku? Kai?”
Both nodded sign that they know she is Mariko-sama. They all laughing softly see Kuu struggling, “Urghh... Uhh… Aaa…”
Nakamura-san didn't care and still shut Kuu's mouth, “Okay, so-- ARRGHH!”

They were surprised to hear Nakamura-san shouted.
Suddenly Nakamura-san releases his hands from Kuu's mouth.
Kuu grinned. “How was that!”
“Arghh ... how could you lick my hand!” Nakamura-san tried to wipe his hand to Kuu clothes.
Kuu dodge and hiding behind Riku, “Thanks for me I don't bite your hand! Now I have to gargle.” Kuu wipe her mouth with her hand.
Nakamura-san annoyed, “Cihh!”

Mariko and Manami are laughing. Kai chuckled while Riku hit softly Kuu's shoulder and chuckled. Kuu smile grew into a grin when looks into Nakamura-san expression.
Mariko and Manami still introduced themselves to each other even though they have known.
Mariko asked Nakamura-san, “This team only have 3 people?” Mariko little surprised by the number of people involved in this variety show.
Nakamura-san explains, “It is not just 3 people. I just introduce you to whom in charge of each section.”
Nakamura-san glanced at Kuu, “Although they are acting like this, I guarantee they are the best people on their job.”

Kuu half shouted, “I won't disappoint Mariko-sama!”
Riku clenched both hands and nodded, “Osh!”
Kai kept busy with his camera...
“Kai?” Riku called him.
Kai looked at them and nodded.
“Kai's style ne ... Cool or shy, or a combination of both.” Kuu said while folded his both hand.

Mariko nodded assuredly to herself, “I think... This is the best team for this show. Arigatou gozamashu, Nakamura-san.” Mariko bowed.
Nakamura-san smiled, “I'm glad to hear that, Shinoda-san. Do you bring the draft?”
Mariko nodded, heading into the chair to take out the draft of her plan for this show from her bag. Mariko hand over it to Nakamura-san, “I think we need to arrange a time to introduce you all to the members who are involved in this show.”
Nakamura-san thought a moment and replied, “Next week? Dinner?”
Mariko replied, “I have to ask the others first. About the draft, if you have any suggestion, I would gladly hear it.”
Nakamura-san asked, “Is Manami part of this show too?”
Mariko nodded and Nakamura-san said to Manami, “Yoroshiku onegashimasu…”
Manami confused and looked at Mariko.
Mariko gave her a big grin.

Nakamura-san shook hands with Mariko, “Nice working with you, Shinoda-san. We will make this show success!”
“This show should be a success!” Mariko thinks.
Mariko smiled and said, “Ja... pleased to meet you and thank you all.” Mariko bowed and was about to leave the room.
Riku approached Mariko and hand over his business cards to Mariko, “If you have time, you can contact me and we can discuss what kind of costume you want for this show.”
Kuu protest, “Ah! I want too!”
He handed a business card to Mariko, “You can call me anytime, Mariko-sama.” Kuu winked.
Nakamura-san hit head Kuu, “Why would she call you?”
Kuu glared at Nakamura-san while rubbing her head.
Mariko keep his business card while laughing softly. Before exiting, Mariko looked at Kai who had silent since  earlier, “Hope we can be a great teamwork for this show.”

At outside, Manami asked, “With crew team like that, I'm curious what kind of show you're involved?"
Mariko hugging Manami's waist, "I'll tell you everything at dinner, now... It's time for Shopping!!”

TBC

Sorry if this chapter make you boring and i'm sorry for my poor grammar. Feel free to comment and give some advice. Thank a lot  :D :D

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Ue Kara Mariko is Back - Update ch. 3 part 2. Meet the Team(10/10/2013)
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
Seems that is already taking form the project and finally seem to see that the purpose of the program of Mariko.
I'm wishing to know who else is part of the show.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant