JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Oh!

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99589 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Inu ga Hoshii

“I want a dog…”

“Why’s that?”

A curious Ai looked over to Risa as she skimmed through her newest fashion magazine. She was sitting on the couch while her girlfriend was nearby on the floor sitting Indian style. Risa gave her a small shrug as she looked down at the warm ball of fluff between her legs that was Ouji who was happily accepting the affection he was currently getting from the bean.

“Well, that’s not a good enough reason to get one Risa-chan…”

“I know that…I just think they’re pretty cute…and would be nice to have…”

The older girl went back to looking at her magazine as the bean rubbed the happy miniature poodle’s stomach. Risa let out a sigh as Ai flipped a page. She looked over every now and then, not really sure what her girlfriend was trying to get at. Not like she could anyway when all she saw was the back of Risa’s head.

“…Did you ask your Mom?”

The bean nodded as she grabbed a nearby doggy toy and began playing a small game of fetch with Ouji.

“Mama said it wouldn’t be good because my allergies might act up…”

“Well that is a good point…”

“But all I’d need to do is find a dog that wouldn’t shed right? I mean, Ouji doesn’t cause my allergies to come out.”

Ai looked away from her magazine again and was met with a slightly pouty expression staring right back at her. She closed her magazine and placed it beside her as she stretched and patted the empty space on the couch next to her. A unhappy Risa was somewhat common whenever her mother told her no about something she wanted, but it had been a while since the last occurrence.

Risa got up and sat next to her as Ouji trotted back to the pair. He instantly dropped his toy and hopped on the couch finding his own spot in between the two girls. Ai lovingly scratched behind his ears as she wrapped her free arm around her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Ouji doesn’t cause you to react so much cus he doesn’t give off much dander, but it’s more than that Risa; it’s hard owning a dog. What would happen during the times you have work and no one’s home to take care of it? When Yui’s gone for the weekend and I’m out of town for work Ouji’s lucky enough to stay over at my mom’s until we get back.”

“That’s what Mama said too…It’s still not fair though…I know it could all work out somehow…”

Risa sighed as she stroked the small dogs back. Ai couldn’t help but smile at how her girlfriend was acting. Her spoiled side always showed when GakiMama rejected the bean’s sometimes reasonable yet over exaggerated requests. She remembered the last time they were in this kind of conversation it was over the age old request for Risa to live on her own or at least with Ai, which she got the usual decline over due to the main fact that the bean would most likely crack at living all by herself. To put it shortly, for a mature person Risa still couldn’t sleep well on her own if no one was home in the house with her. It was one of the things that Ai found pretty cute about her.

“Well…If you think about it, Ouji is kind of your dog…”

“Eh? How so?”

“Well we’re going out, right?”

“Yeah…”

“And we pretty much share everything, right?”

“Yeah…”

“So that means Ouji’s your dog too nee?”

The bean looked at her girlfriend and grinned as she nodded in agreement. She snuggled closer to Ai and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Even Ai agreed with what her Mama said, she still found a way to make Risa feel like she was right. Maybe for now she can’t have her own dog, but at least she “partially” had Ouji and of course her Ai-chan. A dog could wait.

-------------------------
this came from 2 of risa's q&a posts I read the other day and she had 2 answers in 2 diff posts that said she really wanted a dog, and while I swooned at the cuteness I was like "but wait, ai has a dog so maybe its another aichan influence like the iphone and the wanting to live on her own things from the real etude dvds" and thus this came out. im sorry its short again ;3;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
I think this is the first time I’ve commented here so, hiya. I really like your short fics.

Aw... Made me squeal just thinking about a pouty Risa. And I’ve just seen a short clip of Risa and Sayu in real etude so her pouty face is still fresh in my memory.
*faints from the cuteness*
._.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Spoiled Risa is so adorable, I love Ai's solution, though  :wub: :wub:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Ai-chan, what a sweet gesture you did~  :lol:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
just gonna reply

yunagi-hi! and thanks for liking my stuff ;3; pouty risa is one the cutest things about her~

rndy-you know it~and thanks as always~ :cathappy: :deco:

MsSmigge-lol aichan isn't it~?

and for those of you with access to the perv section I updated there~
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29217.msg1200397#msg1200397

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[In Charge] 8-8-13
« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2013, 04:07:07 AM »
In Charge

The apartment was way more quiet than usual. There were no loud thumps of feet, or cries for hunger, or even a click of nails on the floor. And there certainly was no sound of her lover whining about any of those noises. Risa had been so used to all of these noises by now that even having the faintest moment of peace and quiet unsettled her. Silence was a mother’s worst enemy after all.

She finally gave in to opening her eyes to look at the clock, as well as getting out of bed to figure out just what was going on. After seeing that it was just a few minutes past 11, the bean quickly noticed that Ai was nowhere to be seen. Her fingers threaded through her dark hair as she got up from the bed and walked out the room.

‘Maybe she left already…but isn’t today her day off…?’

She quietly trotted over to the first room down the small hallway and slowly opened the door with caution. Once it was wide enough, she walked over to the crib near the wall and noticed that it was empty along with the stroller and diaper bag.  Risa stared at it blankly for a moment before deducting that Ai must’ve taken Himeko with her to wherever she went. With one down and one more to go, she walked out of the baby room and walked to the bedroom right across it with a sign of Emiko’s name written in hiragana with the little bean’s own handwriting.

Doing the same as she did before, Risa slowly opened the door and was met with an empty and messy bedroom. Letting out a sigh and closing the door, the bean began walking to the kitchen when she stopped and heard the low sound of the t.v. and loud crunching coming from the living room. She walked over to investigate and raised an eyebrow in amusement at the sight.

Emiko was sitting on the floor still in her pajamas, leaning on the couch and was munching away on cereal with Ouji laying down right next to her. The poodle quickly noticed her and raised his head up when he noticed the bean’s presence. Emiko glanced away from the television to see where the dog was looking only to grin when Risa came into her vision.

“Morning Mama!”

“Good morning Mii-chan!”

Risa gave her daughter her own smile in return as she walked over to the pair and sat next to the little bean who went back to eating her cereal. Risa began fixing her daughters still messy bed head as she asked where Ai and Himeko were. The 7 year old easily answered her as she went back to watching her cartoons.

“Papa left a note saying her and Hime-chan were going out to get stuff…”

She hummed as she finished hand brushing the little bean’s hair and was about to get up when Emiko suddenly grabbed her pajamas. Risa looked down; ready to ask what was wrong when Emiko stood up with her now empty bowl in her other hand.

“Emiko wants to make some breakfast for Mama!”

“Eh?”

“Papa also wrote that Emiko’s in charge until Papa comes back so that means Emiko will do things for Mama until she comes back! See!”

Emiko handed her mother the note as she paused the cartoon and quickly trotted to the kitchen making up a song of making cereal for her Mama. Risa looked down at the note as she waited. She had nothing to really worry about since she knew her daughter could atleast make a simple bowl of cereal. She’d just have to worry about cleaning up the possible mess a little later on; Emiko was only 7 after all. Brining her attention back at the note, Risa had to fight back a chuckle as she looked at her lover’s note.

Emi-chan, Papa’s out with Hime-chan so you’re in charge until Papa comes back! Love Papa.

P.s.: Be a good girl for Mama!

Short and sweet as usual, and what made it even funnier was that it was all in hiragana. Risa quickly calmed herself as she heared Emiko’s slow and steady footsteps back to the living room. She watched as the little bean’s face was in deep concentration as to not spill the bowl and grinned in accomplishment as she handed it to her mother who gave her a hearty thank you and began munching away while Emiko un-paused the t.v. and brought her attention to the cartoon.

The pair stayed like this for a while, Risa taking her time with her cereal watching her daughter from the corner of her eyes. She was kind of amazed at how fast 7 years had come and gone already, and could remember the very first day they brought the then tiny Emiko home. She knew this was still only the beginning of a lot of lessons for her and Ai but it did feel pretty good at how the two of them had raised her so far. As soon as she was finished, she was about to get up again when Emiko stopped her and took the bowl from her hands and walked to the kitchen.

‘She’s pretty serious about this being in charge thing huh?’

She heard the loud clanging of the girl placing the plates into the sink. Her motherly cleaning instinct was ready to go when she suddenly heard the little voice reprimanding her from the kitchen.

“Emiko’s got it Mama! Don’t worry!”

By the time the little bean was done “cleaning up” the kitchen, with some guidance from her mother, Emiko then decided that the two should brush their teeth and bathe together, and before they knew it, it was already past 1pm. Emiko was carefully brushing her Mama’s hair in the living room when Ai came through the door with the baby stroller and groceries in hand, greeting a happy Ouji.

“We’re home~!”

“Papa!”

Emiko quickly got up and ran to the door not too far behind from the poodle, giving Ai a tight hug and waving a small hello to her little sister in the stroller. Risa got up and helped take a few bags out of the monkey’s hands as she gave her a brief kiss on the cheek.

“Welcome home.”

The two quickly put the groceries away and unstrapped Himeko to crawl and roam around the living room as Emiko finished up brushing Risa’s hair. Emiko excitedly told Ai how her day was with Risa, proudly telling her how she was a good girl as she was told to be and what she did for Risa while she was gone.

“Emiko did just what Papa asked of her! Nee Mama?”

“Un. And if Mii-chan keeps it up, maybe she’ll be able to babysit Hime-chan one day~!”

“Eh~? Really??”

The bean nodded as Emiko squealed in excitement and crawled over to her little sister, who was happily chewing on her teething ring.

“Did you hear that Hime-chan~? Nee-chan will be able to babysit soon!”

The two parents smiled as they spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching their two girls play cherishing this comfortable family time.

----------------------------
sorry that I haven't updated in a while @~@ I have ideas in my head but im either to lazy to get them out or they just didn't feel right to me ^^; anyway I hope you guys like this since im sure everyone likes more gakimama stuff lol. I start school at the end of the month so here's hopping i'll get more stuff on here before I go back! :deco:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:12:23 AM by kawaii beam »

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2013, 10:15:30 AM »
realllly cute!
I want to see more of this awesome family!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #367 on: August 09, 2013, 03:33:14 PM »
*Melts*

I think I am repeating myself over and over again, but damn this was just another cute story from you~ :wub:

And yes, we indeed love Gakimama stuff! XD Please write more of these when you have time.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »
You never fail to deliver cuteness overload, oh Queen of Fluff! Emi is so cute, I can imagine a little bean like serious face XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2013, 07:17:33 AM »
H!PShipper-thanks~ :3 I'll try my best to if more ideas come up ^^

MsSmigge-thanks smigge ^^ and I will try to~

rndy- I was wondering when u'd reply since I told you from a while back lol and I can too, hands on her hips and everything :P

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Freckles] 8-16-13
« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2013, 07:23:00 AM »
Freckles

“Mou…stay still~!”

“But it tickles~”

Ai frowned as she brought her lover’s face back into its previous position. Risa tried her best to stay still only to scrunch her face up once again as soon as the eye pencil made contact on her cheeks. Sighing for the umpteenth time Ai sat back and crossed her arms as she waited for the bean to relax her face.

“Ok….ok..I promise this time, I’ll stay still…”

“Are you sure?”

The younger girl gave a firm nod as Ai gave her a look over and leaned back to continue her progress. For some reason or another after not really seeing each other properly for a few months, Ai decided to spend the night over at Risa’s place on her few days off. And it ended with the two them on the first night to be sitting here on the bean’s bed with their makeup bags and various blushes, eyeliners, and lipsticks lying all over the place.

Now Ai didn’t really mind doing Risa’s make up for her, but the request of what she wanted was pretty odd. So now here she was, on her girlfriend’s bed drawing freckles on her face because she “wanted to be as cute as Ai-chan when she’s dressed like Anne”, but with her constant squirming, the older girl had only gotten half of her face done.

“And to think that Yumi-chan uses you as a tester for her makeup skills and you squirm this much…”

It was Risa’s turn to pout as Ai gently turned her face to the side to finish up the last few freckles before closing the eye pencil and putting it in her bag. The bean quickly brought her head down and leaned over to get her handheld mirror for a better look. Ai watched her in amusement as Risa scrambled out of the bed and ran to her closet to get a few clothes before running out of her bedroom, saying she would be back in a moment.

With a soft chuckle, Ai decided it was best to probably clean up, and started to put the various makeup cases in their respected bags, keeping in mind which ones she would ask to borrow later. By the time she was done and placed them on the bean’s desk, the door swung open and closed just as quickly. The older girl quickly looked up to see who it was, thinking it was the bean’s sister when it was actually Risa herself.

“So what do you think?”

The bean grinned from ear to ear as Ai looked at her. Risa had on a straw hat with her hair in twin tail braids tied with white ribbons at the ends, along with a white puffed long sleeved blouse that was covered by a straight flowery dress that ended a bit past her knees. Risa did a few twirls for her before walking over to her and asking again.

“So??”

Ai looked at her again before taking the bean’s hands and giving her a soft smile.

“You look so cute I don’t know to handle it...Though I do have a question…”

“What is it?”

“Why did you really want to do this in the first place Risa?”

Risa blinked and looked up to the ceiling for a brief moment before looking back at her lover with her own smile.

“Because, I wanted to do something fun with you…and I wanted to see your smile for myself…I haven’t gotten to see it up close for a while…”

The older girl widened her eyes for a moment as Risa let her words sink in, before leaning in closer to share a sweet and gentle kiss. They stayed close as they parted to breath and the bean whispered on parted lips.

“I’ve missed these lips too…”

And before she knew it, Ai pulled her close to kiss her again. The two stayed like this for the rest of the night snuggling and kissing until they fell asleep in each other’s arms, not caring if the beans artificial freckles would smudge on the sheets.

---------------------------------------------
so I got this from seeing aichan's recent blog pics for the anne of green gables play and was tottaly inlove with how cute she was with those freckles only to have a "what if" for what if risa wanted something similar and aichan did them for her to look just as adorbs? :cathappy:
then while I was writing I saw the aichan marrage rumor and it slightly killed my mojo so I hope this doesn't suck to you guys @~@ if anything just imagine the two of them in pajamas drawing freckles on eachother slightly bickering about the other moving to much or something to make up for this XDD

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2013, 03:06:31 PM »
*Imagines Risa with freckles* OMG that would be so great and cute! xD

Ah, that damn marriage rumor... Just have to imagine the pajamas, lol  :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: August 17, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
So cute! I haven't seen Ai-chan with freckles yet, but I am terribly behind in my news.

Also, they seem to be avoiding any news of her relationship like the plague... Mighty suspicious, if you ask me.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2013, 04:16:43 AM »
MsSmigge-i know right?? and yes i'm not believing anything until ai says it herself which she seems not to atm lol

rndy- let me present to you what you've been missing my friend

cute no? :wub:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[long title] 8-21-13
« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2013, 04:22:08 AM »
Summer’s over but it’s still hot

Two figures rested against the wall as a gust of wind entered the hot and humid apartment. The younger girl sighed in content as the buzzing of the nearby fan turned her way, temporarily cooling her sticky body down before turning its attention back to her girlfriend just a few feet away.

Both had their hair in high and messy buns, as well as in old tour t-shirts and were in their underwear drinking iced tea as the sound of the busy city played outside of the elder’s bedroom. Both Ai and Risa had the day off and decided to spend it indoors to stay cool, even though that was turning out to be a failed effort in itself.

The bean reached for a nearby uchiwa as a way to try and cool herself down even more as she flipped a page of a magazine that belonged to her lover, while Ai had various nail polish bottles around her as she cautiously painted her toenails, occasionally taking a sip of her own iced tea.

“Nee…”

“Hmm?”

Risa looked up from her magazine, and over to the monkey as she continued painting her nails.

“I actually bought a new swimsuit for this year…”

The bean blinked at the sudden statement for a moment, briefly wondering why Ai was suddenly bringing this up when she remembered a previous conversation they had a while back. Risa had asked her out to the beach a few weeks back but the older girl was never able to go due to her surgery and even before that due to her hectic schedule, or the two not being able to bring it back up again. Before Risa could say anything though, Ai finished her nails and looked at her pointing to her closet.

“It’s in there if you wanna look at it.”

Risa looked over to the closet and then placed down her uchiwa and magazine, curious on what kind of bathing suit her girlfriend got. It didn’t take her too long to find it and bring it back to the bed.

“Eh a bikini? It’s pretty cute too!”

She raised the top up in the air to get a better look, already getting various thoughts of how Ai looked in it before remembering how she couldn’t get the older girl to go with her. One of Ai’s many excuses were that she didn’t have a swimsuit at the time and also didn’t have the time to get one. Brining the top down she looked over at Ai who was using the uchiwa to help her nails dry faster. Could she have bought it after the bean asked? Or did she decide to go to the pool with one of her co-workers? Risa was ready to ask these questions before noticing that the price tag was still on the colorful swimsuit.

“Eh..? Ai-chan, the price tag’s still on this…”

“Hear me out...”

The younger girl looked over to Ai who was now looking at her with a slightly embarrassed look on her face before looking down at her nails.

“When I fist turned you down, you looked pretty bumbed, so I thought that once I got better, had a time that we both could meet, and get a new suit  I’d re-invite you…but when I really thought about why I hadn’t gotten a new bathing suit in such a long time…”

She looked away now as she stopped her fanning and took a deep sigh.

“It’s cus I’ve gotten fat…and I didn’t want people looking at me… yet…yet I still chose a bikini because I thought it would motivate me to go on a diet… but one thing led to another…and I never got to re-invite you…”

Risa watched Ai for a while, clearly not sure why her girlfriend would think so seriously over a swimsuit. Ai felt her cheeks heating up more in her embarrassment as she felt the beans gaze on her, clearly wondering just when Risa would stop looking at her.

“….Which part?”

“…What?”

“Which part of you has gotten fat?”

Ai looked up at her in confusion from how her lover just bluntly asked the slightly sensitive question. Risa was obviously curious since she knew deep down there was no way possible for the older girl to be actually as fat as she claimed to be. The monkey sighed as she hastily brushed a few strands of loose hair from her pink face.

“Could you not ask me a question like that so earnestly Risa? It’s embarrassing….”

“You don’t look fat at all though Ai-chan!”

“W-well it’s cus it’s in the parts you can’t see…”

“But I really want to know…. Is it your belly?”

The older girl looked away again, and turned her whole body away from the bean. Risa thought for a moment before scooting closer to her girlfriend. Her curiosity was really getting to her now. The two hadn’t really been physical in a while, and she was sure if Ai did gain weight it probably was just something small.

Risa crawled herself in front of Ai, who was still looking away and placed her hands under Ai’s shirt and onto her waist. Ai quickly flinched, brining her wide eyes to look up at Risa, who was still looking down at her stomach before giving it a slight pinch. The two stayed quiet for a few minutes before Risa squeezed again and again at the soft skin.

“Hold on….wha-what are you doing…?!”

The bean continued her light pinches for a while, before she smiled and leaned in to embrace her lover’s waist. She nuzzled the monkey’s stomach with her cheek for a while before answering the now confused Ai.

“You don’t have to go on a diet you know.”

“And why’s that?”

“Hmmm…Because…”

Risa separated herself to look up at Ai and replied with a huge grin.

“…Because your soft spongy belly feels really good- Ow!”

Ai quickly tugged at one of the bean’s ears, clearly unhappy with the response she got as well as knowing that pinching her cheeks would be useless in this situation. Risa quickly let go of her waist and distanced herself away from Ai as she gingerly rubbed her left ear.

“Mou~ what was that for! I was just being honest…”

Risa turned her back away from Ai, trying to collect herself from the suddenly painful action until she felt the older girl’s hands on her shoulders. She froze still as she wondered just what Ai was going to do to her next as she felt her lover’s lips brush against her slightly sore ear and noticed her hands moving down to her shoulders to her chest. Before the bean could say anything though, Ai gave her chest a firm squeeze, causing the bean to shout and push herself right off the bed, covering her chest.

“What are you doing?!!”

Ai only smirked and crossed her arms as she looked down at her girlfriend.

“Just as I thought, you’re chest is still flat enough to shock people.”

“EHHH?!?! Mou Ai-chan you’re so mean~~! That’s harassment you know~!”

Ai’s smirk widened as she leaned back on the wall and watched the bean get up from the floor.

“Well you started it with kneading my stomach like that…”

The bean pouted as she cautiously sat back on the bed, mumbling to herself how her chest wasn’t as flat as Ai mentioned. When she finally calmed down, she looked over at her girlfriend who was now putting her nail polish away in a small container.

“Say…How about instead of the beach we go to the pool?”

“But it’s technically fall now…”

“That’s just what the calendar says.”

“There’d be a lot of people today anyway…”

“We don’t have to go today then…I wonder how late in the season the pool stays open for…”

The bean quickly reached for her phone and began searching for the schedule. Ai watched as she took another sip from her iced tea, and scrunched her face at how diluted it tasted.

“Ah! There’s one open till the end of September!”

“Hmmm but what about our schedules? And I don’t think I’ll have time to implement my diet by then either…”

“Eh~?”

Risa frowned as she placed her phone next to her and crossed her arms to think of some way for the two of them to go out. If the pool was out of the question maybe something else could work. When the idea finally came, she gasped and brought her hands together.

“Ah! Well do you think your stomach will be in good enough shape by winter?”

“…What?”

“We can go to a hot spring instead!”

Ai looked at the younger girl in confusion. Even though the idea was a pretty good one, it was just way too hot to think about something just as hot at the moment.
The older girl quickly took the uchiwa and began fanning herself as she told the bean what she thought of the idea.

“I can’t think about something as hot as that when it’s just as hot outside right now…”

“I’ll do all the thinking then! Just worry about your work and your diet Ai-chan! Well although… if you let your diet fail for my sake, that’d be fine too…”

The older girl gritted her teeth in slight annoyance as she fanned herself a bit faster.

“If by any chance my diet does fail…”

She stopped her fanning and turned to face Risa who eagerly waited for the rest of her reply. She put the uchiwa down and placed her hands back on the beans small chest before continuing where she left off.

“I’ll put a curse on your chest to remain as small as this for all of eternity.”

“EHH?!”

The bean quickly pushed her lover’s hands away before turning her back away from her once again trying to defend herself from those teasing words. Ai just chuckled and wrapped her arms around the beans waist; resting her head on the younger girls back as they electric fan went on buzzing in the room.

----------------------------------
so this one was from another cute manga oneshot and might( or might not) be my last oneshot as a free person since school starts for me next week @~@ but lets hope for the best no? lol

here's the manga if anyone's interested:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summers_over_but_its_still_hot#1

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2013, 07:24:52 AM »
That is so incredibly cute and funny. XD XD XD Off to read the manga now lol.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2013, 11:57:34 AM »
Another great and cute one shot from you yay!! XD I love the little war between those two~ Lol, Ai paid Risa back for testing her belly  :lol:

Yeah, needs Ai-chan's statement before I believe any rumors. But it still kind of scares me how this is going to turn out....

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
Small chest and spongy belly ftw~ :3

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #378 on: September 05, 2013, 04:25:32 PM »
I don’t really have much to say on In Charge except I’m sorry for not reading and commenting earlier and also… Mecha kawaii!! Responsible Emiko-chan’s super cute. What am I saying? The whole family is cute. Sweetness overload!

Freckles
I’m kinda having a hard time imagining Risa with freckles… but I’m sure if she did have ‘em she’d still look lovely… if not even cuter. And that’s one way of spending the evening together.

Summer’s over but it’s still hot
“Which part of you has gotten fat?”
So straight forward.
“Just as I thought, your chest is still flat enough to shock people.”
  :rofl:
“I’ll put a curse on your chest to remain as small as this for all of eternity.”
And that killed me.
._.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #379 on: November 18, 2013, 06:50:58 AM »
rndy-whatcha think of it~?

MsSmigge-thankfully it seems like it was just a rumor since nothing came of it nee?

risa_ai-yup yup~

yunagi-dont worry about it I've been pretty bad in that area anywho ^^; thanks for reading~

now to actually post something!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Oh!