JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - I`m In Mood to Meet You Now

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99391 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 yay ! cute ! i love you for this !! i wonder what would be the name of their second child !

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
IT'S SUNDAYY SUNDAYY GONNAA GET DOWWWN ON SUNDAYY MORNIN'~ XD whut is wrong with me. Awww~ you go, Aigaki~<3

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
thanks kawaii... i can feel the warm and sweetness in it... i love you  :P
yup... what will be the name for the going-to-born? (just hope it will reveal soon)

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
You have an abillity to make me turn to mush while I read this GakiMama and AiPapa shorties...hahahahaha
I can't help it!!! It's ultimate cuteness overload!!!  :wub:
Brain tired, heart flying high, fingers covered in this evening's chocolatey snack...only word for this: GENIUS!!!   :wub:

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
sunday morning rain is fallin~ steal from covers, share some skin~

teeheheehehhe~

can i haz sunday mornings like that plz :O

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
You just killed me. That story was absolutely cutest thing ever i have read xD

TakaGaki with kids is just.... something lovely :wub:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Sunday Morning] 8-26-12
« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2012, 05:32:57 AM »
kurosawa87-thanks^^

rndy-*revises u from the dead*

satsu-yupyup~

maikeatoot-thanks^^ sadly i still have no idea for a name ;3;

risa_ai-lol

yellow-im glad you liked it^^ and idk yet, but once i do i'll be sure to write one for her lol

Koei-thankyou ;3; i dont feel like its genius but im happy you like it

kj-lol and yes u can~ :deco: now u post ur stuff

MsSmigge-omg it cant be D: lol there's cuter stuff on here than my crap lol

hey guys im not dead lol but sadly i havent been able to write anything since school's started @~@ i've got so many papers and projects that i've told myself im not writing until i get them done so i wont feel so guilty when writing my oneshots ;3; but dont worry, i do have ideas brewing in my mind and more gakimama will be coming soon...i just have no idea when exactly lol plus this month is my b-day month so who knows maybe i'll write something for myself, or maybe a risa b-day one...idk depends when my projects are done ;3; but yeah i'm alive and i'll be writing soon :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
YATTAAAAA~<3

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2012, 06:19:02 AM »
 more gakimama?  :onioncheer: advance happy birthday!!!!  :luvluv1:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2012, 06:30:59 AM »
Birthday?! BIRTHDAY?! Ah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~<3 CONTINUE TO BE AN AWESOME FLUFF EXPERT~!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »
hey guys im not dead lol but sadly i havent been able to write anything since school's started @~@ i've got so many papers and projects that i've told myself im not writing until i get them done so i wont feel so guilty when writing my oneshots ;3; but dont worry, i do have ideas brewing in my mind and more gakimama will be coming soon...i just have no idea when exactly lol plus this month is my b-day month so who knows maybe i'll write something for myself, or maybe a risa b-day one...idk depends when my projects are done ;3; but yeah i'm alive and i'll be writing soon :deco:

no worries... just finish what you should finish... i oso not better.... try hard to clear those boring reports for assignment submissions... and advance happy birthday to you!!! :)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #291 on: October 04, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »
Your crap? No way your stories are crap! I have now read all of your stories in here and I really really liked what I read. My favorite ones are still the Mama-Gaki fics with Papa-Ai xD And their Kid of course. And don't forget Ouji! xD

Nice to hear that you're alive and having some new ideas. Remember to study and don't stress yourself too much. We will wait till you've got your projects and stuff done xD

Good luck with your studies!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:22:40 PM by MsSmigge »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #292 on: October 21, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
risa_ai-lol thanks its not until thursday tho ^^

maikeatoot-yup comming up~ and thanks^^

yellow-yeah @~@ its been tough but im getting there @~@ lol and thanks~

MsSmigge-thanks ;3; sadly i cant seem to balance the stress with studying @~@ im a huge worry wart lol thanks :3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[long title] 10-21-12
« Reply #293 on: October 21, 2012, 06:54:07 AM »
nothing's classier than being 2 days(give or take) late to my own fave member's b-day :thumbsup also i guess this counts as an early b-day gift to myself

Searching for the Right Gift.

It’s hard choosing a gift for someone important; especially if it’s someone you admire and love with all of your heart. You know they’d be happy with whatever you give them but at the same time you want to make sure it was special and from the heart. Whoever started this idea of giving presents must’ve never fully thought it out; then again maybe they didn’t have such a huge variety to pick from back then. Actually, maybe a grownup thought of this idea…yeah that had to be it, maybe that’s why kids didn’t fully bother with store bought gifts and just handmade stuff like cards. But this was special occasion, and handmade items
wouldn’t work.

For Emiko, asking her Papa would definitely be out of the question, this was something she wanted to choose herself.  And Mama was a definite no (how could you ask her what to get when it was her birthday gift you were searching for??).  The little bean knew what things her beloved Mama liked but nothing seemed to

be good enough in young Emiko’s eyes. Most of them were grownup things like jewelry, or perfumes, or even some of those grownup juices she wasn’t allowed to drink for some reason. She didn’t fully understand that last one yet since it looked just like grape or apple juice. All it was in was just a fancy glass bottle, but that wasn’t the point. All Emiko knew was that almost any grownup gift was off the list.

“Are you sure you don’t want Papa to help you Emi-chan?”

She gave Ai a firm nod as she looked up at the many stuffed animals in front of them. Asking Papa for help would mean she gave up finding something, and she didn’t want to give up. Stuffed animals were her last resort after a day out with Ai trying to make what the young bean called a “birthday mission” a success. She knew plushies were pretty childish, but if she found just the right one, then maybe Mama wouldn’t mind and love it anyway.

“Emiko needs to choose it herself or Mama’ll know Papa helped her…”

“All right…Why don’t you tell Papa which one you’re thinking of choosing?”

“Mmmm….the penguin! Since Mama likes them the most!”

Ai smiled and picked her daughter up to reach for the stuffed creature. After she placed her back down the little bean lightly tugged on her hand.

“Nee, Papa, maybe we should get a baby one for imouto-chan too… so when she comes she can match with Mama.”

“That’s a great idea Emi-chan!”

Quickly finding a smaller penguin plush, and paying for them, the two walked out of the store and began to walk to the nearby train station to head home.

------------------------------------------------

“Wait Papa!”

Ai stopped and looked down in confusion at her daughter as she brought her keys out from her bag.

“What’s the matter Emi-chan?”

“Emiko doesn’t want Mama to see her present...where am I gonna hide it??”

The monkey ruffled the little bean’s hair as she turned and kneeled down in front of her.

“Well we need to make sure Mama can’t see it…Papa’ll cover you until you can find a good place to hide it in your room k?”

“OK…”

She stood back up and unlocked the door instantly being met by an excited Ouji. They both gave the fluffy dog a quick pat on the head as they took off their shoes and awkwardly walked down the hallway.

“Ah, you two are back! Welcome home~!”

Risa gave Ai a grin as she looked up from the show she was watching, only for her expression to change into slight amusement. She opened her mouth to ask what was going on until Ai gave her a wink.

“A certain someone here doesn’t want you to see your birthday gift yet….”

“Ah…is that so?”

She noded as Emiko’s voice followed.

“Mama, could you cover your eyes so you won’t see Emiko’s gift?”

The older bean giggled as she did as she was told.

“Alright, Mama’s not looking.”

The little girl slowly leaned to the side, making sure that her mother kept her promise and quickly dashed to her room with Ouji right behind her to find a place to hide the gifts. With her hands still covering her eyes, Risa giggled at the loud shuffling going about in the little beans room as she felt Ai’s lips gently brush against her own for a brief moment until the older woman set next to her.

“Mou~ that’s not nice of you to sneak a kiss like that on me…”

“Aww…Why not? I don’t get that many chances to sneak some on you these days~”

Risa removed her hands and turned her head towards her lover, only to get attacked by another kiss slightly longer than the first one. It was brought to an early end as soon as Emiko’s door was open again and she quickly ran to her mother.

“I hid it in a really good place Mama so there’s no way you can find it~!”

“Ah~ Is that so? Well I know Mii-chan’s good at hiding things so I’ll believe her.”

The little bean giggled as she hopped on the couch next to her and wrapped her small arms around her waist.

“Was Imouto-chan behaving herself today while Emiko and Papa was gone?”

“Un, she was wondering what you two were doing today.”

“Eh? Really??”

Risa nodded as Emiko carefully rubbed her stomach.

“Well she won’t know until its Mama’s birthday…If I tell her now she might give the surprise away!”

The older bean smiled as she playfully squeezed one of Emiko’s cheeks and rested her head on Ai’s shoulder. She didn’t need much for her upcoming birthday, just having quality time like this was more than enough for her, but seeing how exited Emiko was for it brought that childish impatient feeling back into her again. The excitement of receiving surprise gifts never get old. Emiko was also excited. She wanted to see the look of joy on her Mama’s face as she opened her gift. Perhaps that’s why it’s so hard to find that perfect gift for someone. Now all she’ll have to do is wait for that day…which might be harder than said….
--------------------------------------------
so this idea just struck me like 3 hrs ago @~@ and i have a midterm on tuesday :panic:i clearly have my priorites in order lol
also i legit need a name for this baby omg lol

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: October 21, 2012, 07:22:41 AM »
hey... cool down... it is really a nice one... even though i can't wait for the birth of Imouto-chan...  :nervous
good luck for your mid-term... and again, advance birthday to you  :)
just settle your exam first... i believe we can wait for you to write again when you are really free... ganbate!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2012, 09:33:11 AM »
Gakimama fics are so much fluffy love~! I love it, it's so cute.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »
Hohohohohoho. Risa I bet you Ai wants more than just an "innocent" kiss. Now having 2 Children, getting another opportunity or another is probably going to be hard. 8D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:02 AM »

The little girl slowly leaned to the side, making sure that her mother kept her promise and quickly dashed to her room with Ouji right behind her to find a place to hide the gifts. With her hands still covering her eyes, Risa giggled at the loud shuffling going about in the little beans room as she felt Ai’s lips gently brush against her own for a brief moment until the older woman set next to her.

“Mou~ that’s not nice of you to sneak a kiss like that on me…”

“Aww…Why not? I don’t get that many chances to sneak some on you these days~”

Risa removed her hands and turned her head towards her lover, only to get attacked by another kiss slightly longer than the first one.
That made me. XD

It was brought to an early end as soon as Emiko’s door was open again and she quickly ran to her mother.
DAMMIT. **curses** Yo spoil le happy Aigaki timez. ;_________;

LOL. Come back with a fluffeh update soon, kays~

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2012, 01:16:34 PM »
welcome back :)  :cow: and you're back with a very cute chapter of gaki-mama's birthday !!! yay ! please update more cute chapters !!!  :bow:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #299 on: October 22, 2012, 05:52:54 PM »
Awwww more Gakimama, Aipapa and Emikokid stories  :inlove:

Awwwww this was so cute again  :wub: And a penguin as a present? *Melts* Thats cute~

Well I am just the opposite to you xD I never stress too much about studies and I have no idea how I even passed my high school... I never took anything very seriously (expect history) and somehow I still managed to get through. xD But it's good if you stress a little bit over your studies but don't overdo it! xD Yeah, easier said than done but try your best.  :)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - I`m In Mood to Meet You Now