JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kaerimichi

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 98831 times)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Water] 3-8-13
« Reply #320 on: March 08, 2013, 08:41:33 AM »
You're back!!! Yay!! :cow:

Haha, Ai-chan took all the victory when she was the one to scold Risa XD

This was cute~ :wub: Hopefully, you have time to write more of your stories and it's also good to hear that you did well with your school things! :)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #321 on: March 08, 2013, 09:33:38 AM »
YOU'RE BACK. <3

Awww... As much as how sweet this oneshot is, Risa dropping her iphone in water is just  XD XD XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2013, 01:54:53 AM »
One drop and all you had to do is take a photo of your face and say that you're going to the provider to get a replacement.

WELL THEN RISA.

;D This has been cute.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #323 on: April 04, 2013, 07:39:55 AM »
will reply to these later/tomorrow just here to post that i wrote a new perv~

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29217.msg1169686#msg1169686

off to bed i go
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2013, 04:31:27 AM »
overdue replys~ :deco:

kuro-clumbsy risa is the best risa lol

rndy-thanks~ :deco:

MsSmigge-yes, im sorry it's taken so long to reply ;3; lol it's nice for ai to be the one not scollded at huh? thanks ;3;

risa_ai-lol i'll say it again clumbsy risa is the best XD

satsu-lol thanks~

now to edit n post~~~~~~~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Backshot] 4-28-13
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2013, 04:43:36 AM »
this oneshot's based on another amano shininta work that you can find here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/backshot#1
im actually happy its not a pervy one this time ^^;

Backshot

A window seat was usually the best seat in class. You had a front row seat to what was going on in the outside world when the lesson was starting to get boring, and find a way to peak at your peers through the reflection when no one was looking. It was the perfect spot. But the lucky student who was currently at this special seat wasn’t even looking out there. Nope, Niigaki Risa was actually looking at the back of the girl that was right in front of her.

It had become a habit for the bean since the first day of the school’s three day summer supplementary basic math lesson to see just what color Takahashi Ai from class C had on. Now the younger girl made sure to tell herself that it wasn’t perverted of her or her own fault that the rumored “Good Girl” 3rd year Drama Club president wore such brightly colored bras through her thin white summer uniform. Risa couldn’t help but look at it when it was right in front of her; plus who would even think of wearing such colors to school when everyone could see it?

The bean rested her chin on her hand as she faintly heard the teacher try to silence the busy classroom to get class started. The day before yesterday it was light blue with white polka dots, the day before that it was a solid yellow-green, and now today, it was a soft shade of pink in a checkered pattern. She squinted her eyes as she tried and stop the light blush that was coming onto her checks. The glare from the summer sun outside began to shine past the thin clouds, not helping this sudden light headed feeling she was getting.

“….I know you guys had to come during your precious summer holiday, but I still need you to stay sharp, so you can go home feeling like you’ve learned something! Now before we get started, let me do the attendance….”

As the teacher began to call names out, and start the lesson Risa’s mind began to wander again. She wasn’t sure just what she learned in these past three days.
If anything it was that she and math weren’t a good combination at all. She looked down at the huge mass of equations on her desk and already felt a headache brewing. Glancing back up to see Takahashi’s back, Risa also came to learn that the older girl in front of her wears blue-green-pink bras that show through her clothes….

‘Ahh that’s not going to help me pass math though… focus Risa!!’

Risa gave a loud sigh as she slumped forward in her desk, causing some of her papers to shift and her eraser to fall of her desk. Mumbling to herself, she didn’t notice the sudden poke on her head. The bean lazily looked up to meet Ai handing her the rainbow colored rubber.

“Hey, you dropped this.”

The bean sat up and was ready to say her thanks when she suddenly noticed the familiar pink checkered pattern out in plain sight under the older girls arm. She felt her body heat up again as she stuttered a thank you and let Ai place the eraser back into her suddenly sweaty palms. Ai gave her a small smile and turned back to her work as the bean took another sigh to calm herself down. She never really noticed until that moment just how white Ai’s skin was. It wasn’t extremely pail but wasn’t as dark as her own skin either. It couldn’t be helped though, due to the bean being in the school’s basketball team, many practices were done outside. Even sunscreen didn’t work on her easily tanned skin. She looked back at her tan skin and then over to Ai. The older girl’s high ponytail swung side to side as she thought over a problem. Her eyes darted back down to her back to see that soft pink colored bra.

‘Ugh, why am I even getting worked up over a bra? It’s not like it’s my first time seeing one…and I’m wearing one too…’

Risa was used to seeing bras, it was a common thing in the girls locker room, and it wasn’t unusual to hear the other girls talk about what brands and colors and sizes there were so was it suddenly a bother to her? The bean closed her eyes for a few seconds as she felt her head starting to spin once again. It was just too hot to focus on the math work. She opened her eyes and looked at the pink bra once again. Something in her made her want to suddenly un-hook the older girl’s bra, and see just what her reaction would be to it. Closing her eyes again, Risa suddenly heard the teachers loud voice boom from behind her.

“NIIGAKI! STOP SPACING OUT!”

The younger girl snapped her eyes open and quickly stood up as she apologized. She suddenly stood still as she looked down at her math paper and saw a few dark red drips on her math paper, only to feel another run down from her nose. Noticing what happened, the teacher quickly asked if she was alright and gave her a few tissues to help stop the bleeding. Everything happened so fast that before she knew it, Ai was walking her to the infirmary. The bean followed the older girl as she kept the tissues over the lower half of her face. She felt totally embarrassed that all of this had to happen and wondered if it was just God’s way of getting her back for those thoughts earlier.

“Takahashi-san…”

“Yeah?”

“I-I’m sorry that you have to accompany me…”

“It’s alright, I don’t mind at all really, plus it wouldn’t be wise to let you go by yourself.”

Feeling herself getting light headed again, Risa stopped by a nearby concrete pillar.

“Do you mind if I rest here for a second?”

“Sure.”

The bean leaned her head on the cool hard surface, sighing and closing her in pleasure at the welcoming cool sensation. She turned her back to Ai who just watched and waited patiently for a while until she took a few steps closer and reached out to suddenly undo the bean’s bra. Risa gasped and quickly turned around, letting go of the tissues that covered her nose to hold onto her loose bra. Ai looked at her in shock, but then suddenly started to giggle as she saw how red the younger girl’s cheeks were getting and apologized.

“Sorry…I thought that would make you feel better…”

“Wait…E-Eh?!”

Noticing that Risa’s nosebleed hadn’t stopped yet, Ai reached into her skirt’s pocket and gave the bean her handkerchief. Risa gave her a confused look for a few seconds, causing Ai to urge her to take it before she got blood on her uniform. The bean cautiously took it with her right hand and placed it on her nose while still using her left arm to keep her open bra in place.

‘Just what’s her problem? Maybe this is God just getting me back for earlier…or she’s just air-headed….’

Ai smiled as she watched Risa struggle to get re-hook her bra for a few minutes. It was pretty amusing seeing the bean try and reach the loose straps behind her back, and eventually the older girl gave in and offered her help. Risa looked down at the ground and gave a slow nod as she turned around. She shivered as she felt Ai’s hands go under her shirt and barely touch her heated skin as she easily hooked the bra back into place.

“There~ Done!”

“…Thanks”

Risa leaned back onto the cool pillar again (with her back away from Ai this time), and sat on the floor. Ai quickly followed her movements and sat in silence as they listened to the birds and summer bugs chirp along outside. Ai was the first to break the silence, looking over to the slightly nervous bean, who just looked at her decorated school slippers.

“How are you feeling? Did the bleeding stop?”

“…I think so…sorry for ruining your handkerchief…”

“Don’t worry about it… even if it was my favorite one….”

The bean flinched as she quickly took the cloth off of her nose and looked down to see a big splotch of red on it. Regret started to seep into her as she started to wonder just how much worse this day could get. Noticing Risa’s sudden frown Ai patted her shoulder and smiled when the bean looked over.

“I’m just kidding, I don’t mind, really…”

“Are you sure?”

Ai gave her a firm nod, causing the bean to give a relived smile in return.

“Are you sure you don’t need to go to the infirmary?”

“Yeah, I’m used to getting nosebleeds; it was just my fault for not being careful about it…”

“I see… So were you thinking about something perverted?”

“E-EH?! N-NO WAY!”

Risa instantly stood up, quickly denying the older girl’s question. Ai chuckled as she looked up in amusement. It was pretty amusing to see Risa’s reactions, no matter how big or little they were. Trying to get her composure back, Risa sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

“That seat’s right under the sun…it was hot and I felt dizzy…I guess I just didn’t drink enough water this morning…”

“Ah, Is that so? I wouldn’t expect that from you…”

Ai stood up and turned to the open window that was right next to the pillar. Risa watched her as Ai’s eye’s followed the cars driving by on the street.

“I thought you were used to direct sunlight, with being in the basketball club and all…”

The bean hummed in agreement. It was true, but she couldn’t really do anything about it if she didn’t have enough water in her...suddenly a question popped in her mind.

“Wait…how did you know I’m in the basketball club?”

The older girl didn’t say anything at first, causing Risa to worry until, Ai suddenly gasped and quickly placed her hands over her mouth in shock. Risa blinked in confusion at first, wondering if Ai was alright, but she realized that the older girls face was turning pink…even her ears were getting dark! It was then that maybe Risa wasn’t the only one who was keeping watch.

‘Oh…’

She was sure that little slip of the tongue wasn’t leant from just staring at someone’s back. Ai nervously looked over at Risa’s own pink face as she watched the gears in the beans head slowly start to turn. Risa opened her mouth as she realized that Ai was still looking at her nervously.

“Uhh…Would you like to walk home together and maybe get some ice-cream….?”

It was Ai’s turn to look in confusion, as Risa gave her a small smile as she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. Ai smiled back as she gave a nod.

“Sure.”

Even though the supplementary math lessons only lasted for 3 days, on that last day, Risa was sure she learned something. It might not have been those complex equations, but as she and Ai took a bite out of their recently bought ice-cream bars under the hot summer sun, she knew that perhaps a certain something called love was about to begin. And it was all thanks to a backshot.

------------------------
finally, 200000000000 yrs later i have something for you guys! im sorry it's been so long ;3;. i've been feeling pretty down about alot of things lately which was why i havent been able to write much things. i can proudly say tho that i passed my class with an A and with school now done for the semester i can hopefully write again with no worries!  for anyone that's even still reading my fail stuff and patiently wait for it, i just wanna say that i'm ubber thankfull and am happy that you put up with my silly self;3;

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2013, 07:44:29 AM »
I love teenage Takagaki stories  :wub:
It's nice to know Risa wasn't the only one staring.  :roll:

great one again  :thumbsup

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2013, 08:12:39 AM »
You know, though this is not a perv story, it's still so sweet and kawaii that it caused me this:  :on bleed:

Well, maybe because it's takagaki it also made my nose bleed, lol. XD
But I really like these manga based one shots~ You can make them so sweet and cute  :wub:

If anything it was that she and math weren’t a good combination at all. She looked down at the huge mass of equations on her desk and already felt a headache brewing.

I can so feel your pain, Risa. I am very bad at math and even hearing someone say it out loud, I get a headache XD

And now that you have done your school with good grades, you can happily write more of this sweetness to us all to read~ Nee?  :on gay:

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #328 on: April 29, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
Very sweet. Lol backshots are a perfect way to start a relationship lol

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #329 on: April 29, 2013, 01:59:23 PM »
So cute~! Secretly perverted Risa is adorable.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2013, 10:57:40 AM »
Risa is such a pervert.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND AI IS ONE TOO.  :smhid :smhid

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:50 AM »
At least it's just 20000000 years for you, it's been 4800000 years for me, and I still haven't made a comeback that's AiGaki. LOLOL This was really cute. Doubled over at the "I'm wearing one too..." LMAO. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #332 on: May 01, 2013, 03:03:06 PM »
^make a comeback then  :lol:

Always love Teenager AiGaki and Kid AiGaki  :twothumbs
And pervert Gaki WIN..
Bra lover..  XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #333 on: May 10, 2013, 06:14:00 AM »
AmberSan-thanks~  :deco:

MsSmigge-lol it was that good?? thanks ;3; and math isnt my greatest subject either @~@

H!PShipper-thanks, and lol i know right? XD

rndy-thanks as always~! and yes lol unintetional perverted risa is the best

risa_ai-arnt we all just a bit perverted? XD

satsu-lol i see what u did there with that number ;D lol but i hope you know im patiently waiting for your comeback k? :3 thanks :deco:

alwaysYou-lol thanks~ :deco:

now to edit n post~~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Allergies

Spring was always a blessing and a curse for Risa. It was like the beauty of nature as well as the ever changing weather was out for her or something; especially when it came to spring. Her work schedule also wasn’t helping her poor small allergy prone body either. The bean even thought she’d loose her voice by the time she had a bit of a break from play practices, meetings. Something that would’ve just been a normal hay fever allergy turned into a big annoying pain in the ass need to get medicine from the doctor at past 1 am hay fever allergy.

Thankfully this night she had her Ai-chan with her to keep her company from this miserable allergy. She tried not to cough to hard as she snuggled closer to Ai who gently rubbed the beans back in response. They were resting on Ai’s couch watching a well over due planed drama marathon with Risa wrapped up in her signature Mickey blanket fighting against the anti histamine medicine she had taken earlier.

“We can go lay down if you want to Risa…”

The bean quickly shook her head, causing Ai to frown in response.

“…I want to stay up with Ai-chan…”

“But you need your rest Risa.”

It was Risa’s turn to frown as she fought back a yawn when the older girl looked over at her. The two stared at each other for a few moments. Ai’s dark brown pair of eyes told the bean to listen to her and get sleep, while Risa’s own milk chocolate pair told Ai that it was nothing to worry about. Eventually the monkey had enough and got up from the couch. She sighed and quickly picked up the bean bridal style, who tried to stop her in the process but quickly lost the will to fight back as a small coughing fit came over her.

Ai quickly carried her girlfriend to her room and placed her under the covers. She left the room for a few seconds to turn off the television and DVD player only to come back to see the bean still frowning at her with her Mickey blanket now bunched up in her arms.

“What’s the matter?”                 

“…”

“Risa…”

The younger girl stayed quiet when Ai called her name again. Ai sighed and left the room again mumbling something about getting tea for the both of them before heading to bed. Risa yawned loudly and brushed back the big mass of hair that were her extremely long bangs behind her ear. She knew she shouldn’t really take out her misery on the monkey, but she couldn’t help it. But even then she felt a bit of guilt poking at her conscience.

“I’ll apologize to Ai-chan once she comes back…”

Leaning on the headboard, Risa let out a large yawn as she felt her eyelids get heavier and heavier with each blink. Before she knew it, the bean was fast asleep with her head slumped down to the side. Ai came back carefully carrying 2 mugs of tea, when she looked up to see the resting Risa. Smiling and, letting out a sigh, the older girl placed the mugs on her bedside table and carefully sat on her bed.

She gently removed the Mickey blanket, and carefully repositioned her girlfriend’s body to lie down on her back. Then, she turned off her lights and lay next to the sleeping bean. She knew that Risa’s bratty side didn’t come out much, and as much as it was troublesome to get the sick and stubborn girl to do things, she couldn’t really stay mad about it.

Ai brought her hand on Risa’s cheek, automatically smiling when she noticed the bean snuggle closer to her. She wrapped her arm around the bean’s waist and closed her eyes as she hoped that Risa’s allergies would lighten up a bit in the morning.

--------------------------------

forever writing short stuff lol

i decided to make this based on a song at 1st but then scrapped that thought. its also kinda based on when risa was getting mega pwned by allergies a few weeks back and made a blog post about it. i feel like i strive on blog posts for ideas now but lately many translators for the post i read are bussy or something esle so translated posts take longer ;3; (tho i will say i wanna do a story on one that i could understand just cus of the pic itself but i wont say wich one~)

lastly i think i really do have a big thing with having aigaki chilling on beds and couches being lazy butts like myself...i really do need more of a social life

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
I'm deprived of aigaki this came at the right time. ♡♡ Adorable aigaki is adorable.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
You know, every time I start to reply to your stories, I want to start with a huge "AWWWW!" XD

I think I have said it many times, but I say it again: Your stories are just too cute  :wub:

Ai-chan taking care of her Risa or vice a versa is also something which makes me melt~

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well... hay fever sucks mad = 3= but at least Risa has an Ai-chan to take care of her ;DDD Thanks for waiting for my comeback, don't know when that is though. xD This was cute as always, dat brat. Yeahhh xD

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Cute!!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
replys~ :deco:

risa_ai-thanks~ ;3;

MsSmigge-thanks~! there's still lots of times i dont think my stuff is cute at all cus im sure others here write way cuter than me ;3;

satsu-yup sucks lots ;3; and aichan is lucky. well when that happens i'll be happy! and thanks ;3;

H!PShipper-thanks!

now edit n post time

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kaerimichi