JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 98797 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
im starting to wonder if i should shorten my subject title lol anywho~

Handwritten Feelings

A soft sigh escaped Ai’s lips as she typed the last few sentences of a recent blog post on her laptop. She skimmed it over a few times, and sent it to her manager to make sure it was okay to post before closing the tab and opening another to look at some possibly new accessories to add to her never-ending closet. The boredom of browsing eventually got to her as she looked around the hospital room that would somewhat be her home for the next week or two.

It had only been a few days since she had the vocal cord nodules surgery, and even though she was supposed to take a break, she just felt extremely restless. This resting was totally different from her usual breaks if she was sick or had a sprain. At least during those times she could voice out her opinions to herself her sister, or whoever was in hearing distance, but now it was totally different.

She looked over to the small heart shaped white board that was given to her as a gift by her girlfriend and felt a small smile creep up on her face remembering when she got it a few days before her surgery. It was cute seeing the bean’s expression change from being shy about the gift; to being slightly mad at her for poking fun about it being heart shaped. If it was up to her, Ai wouldn’t mind looking at her lovers face all day. Plus she hadn’t seen that cute face in what felt centuries. With the bean being busy with work, and her own personal things, she hadn’t seen Ai since the surgery, unless it was through the small screen of their iphones. The older girl was missing her bad, and pixilated images could only do so much after all.

If only this vocal cord nodule didn’t happen, she could probably be off snuggling with her lover, or maybe eating out somewhere…in short, she just wished that her lovesickness for the bean would never go away. She looked through old pictures of the two of them on her phone. Some were 2 or even 3 years old, while others were as recent as a few weeks ago; just seeing that cute loving smile alone made Ai weak. It made her wonder just how she could have such a pretty being like Risa.

Even now she felt like her heart would give out from the love she had for Risa. The bean could do the simplest things and she just couldn’t take it. She loved how the bean dotted after her when she acted careless (which were many times) as well as when Risa had her own spoiled moments.

Another small sigh came out as she reached for the board, and marker. She hadn’t really used it yet, since she either nodded to the doctors and nurses, or used her phone or laptop to answer her manager or friends and family. She looked up to the ceiling for a brief moment, trying to think of what to draw on it, when her phone’s text chime suddenly went off.

“Nee~ How are you feeling today? I’m coming over to visit you in a bit~!”

It was Risa! Ai’s smile grew wide as she eagerly replied back to the text.

” I’m ok. I can’t wait to see you!”

The monkey didn’t have to wait long until she heard the sound of a soft knock on her door and the bean’s voice mumbling her entrance. She felt her heart race with every step until the bean came up to her bed and affectionately called her name.

“Ai-chan~!”

Ai grinned at her as she scooted in her bed a bit to give the bean some space to sit, and stretched out her hands as if asking for a hug, which she received instantly. The bean gently patted her head as Ai hugged her a little tighter, not wanting to let her go. They stayed like this for a while; both being thankful that words went really needed for a moment like this. Ai closed her eyes, feeling glad that she got to touch her lover again. Even if this was selfish, she just wanted to hide Risa in her embrace like this, and look at just her for all eternity.

The couple parted, and Risa lovingly ruffled Ai’s bangs and giggled when the older girl scrunched up her face in slight disapproval of the action.

“Your hair’s a mess Ai-chan…did you even bother to brush it today?”

Ai nodded her head as the bean tried her best to detangle some of her messy locks with her fingers. It gave her a chance to look at the bean who was wearing her fake oversized brown glasses with a blue buttoned top that was tied and tucked in at the bottom, along with white lace shorts that showed off her slim legs. Ai looked back up to Risa’s face and smiled as the bean finished her little hand brushing and placed both of her hands on her lap. She looked back down as she looked for her marker and started writing onto the mini white board, turning it over to show the bean when she was finished.

“I’ve missed you.”

“Me too…sorry it took me so long to come see you…”

”It’s alright, what matters is that you’re here now right?”

“Right.”

The bean smiled as Ai gave her a nod, and turned the board over to erase and write something else down. It was kind of weird for her to watch Ai write down her thoughts face to face like this, but at the same time it was kind of cute seeing her try to write her feelings down fast enough before she forgot them.  They talked about various things for a while, even joked a little, though the bean made sure it was just enough for Ai to smile at, since laughing and even coughing was against her doctor’s orders.

“You look really cute today.”

“Do I? Well…I did want to look cute for you today…”

”Gaki-san always looks cute no matter what she wears.”

Risa felt her cheeks heat up as she gently patted her girlfriend’s thigh as she instantly disagreed with Ai, who in reply just moved the white board back and forth to emphasize her point. She then erased it and wrote another response.

“You’re more beautiful to me than you know Risa

“I know…you say that all the time…and you’re the same way Aichan…”

The two looked at each other and slowly leaned in for a kiss, when the bean suddenly stopped and kissed Ai’s forehead instead. The older girl looked at her in slight confusion, and then down at her board to scribble down why the bean suddenly did that.

“Because, didn’t the doctor say no extreme stuff?”

Ai nodded.

“Well, as much as I want to kiss you on the lips, I know it would just lead to something more...and we can’t do that until you’re fully healed….”

Ai’s look of confusion, suddenly turned into a frown as she, erased and wrote another sentence.

”But I wasn’t going to give you a deep kiss or anything like that~!”

“I know but you always say that Ai-chan, and it never ends up being just a quick kiss…I’m just looking out for you, alright?”

The monkey gave her a small nod, as the frown was still plastered on her face. 4 weeks without even giving her girlfriend a full deep kiss on those cute plush lips…and then some, was going to be a hard task, but Ai knew she had to it. She slowly erased the white board again as she felt the bean softly pat her head.

“Don’t worry Ai-chan…I’ll be sure to make it up to you once you get better…but until then, just quick kisses on the cheek, ok?”

Ai gave her another nod as she looked up at her lover who warmly smiled back at her, and gave her another kiss on the cheek. The older girl softly smiled back and gave the bean her own kiss, and looked back down at her board to write.

“Only because Risa-chan is always looking out for me…”

“Good.”

Risa brought her hand down and cupped Ai’s face gently rubbing her thumb on the older girl’s cheek. Ai smiled and closed her eyes as she scooted closer to the younger girl and loosely wrapped her arms around her waist. Risa scooted closer and wrapped her own arms around the shorter girl, letting her rest her head on her shoulder. The two sat like this for a while, feeling completely at ease.

After a while, Risa looked at the time on her watch and sighed. She had to leave soon for another play rehearsal, but she didn’t want to leave her girlfriend at the same time. Knowing that the bean had to get ready to leave, Ai separated herself from Risa and began to write on the board.

“You should head out soon, I don’t want you to be late.”

“Un…”

The bean slowly got up as she stood up at stretched while Ai watched her. She wanted them to spend more time together as well, but she knew work had to come first for the time being. Risa slowly got her things together and looked over at her lover once she was ready to head out.

”You know, I really want to marry you one day.”

Risa smiled as she stood with her. It wasn’t her fist time hearing (or rather reading) this from Ai. Whenever the two had to separate for a while, for some reason Ai said this line to her. She never fully understood the main reason why Ai would use it, next to the actual meaning, but it didn’t really matter to her, because she knew her lover meant every word of that line.

“I know…and me too…”

The bean gave Ai one more embrace and kiss on her cheek and forehead as she mumbled into the older girls shoulder:

“I love you Ai-chan…”

‘I love you too Risa…’

“Make sure you get plenty of rest ok?”

Ai gave her a nod as Risa patted her head and separated from their hug. The bean said one more goodbye and reluctantly left the room. Feeling slightly lonely, Ai looked down at her mini board and slowly erased the writings and wrote a simple phrase on it she couldn’t wait to say again to the bean. After writing it, she took a picture of it on her phone and instantly sent it to her lover.

“I love you.”

She knew that writing this phrase multiple times would never be enough to express her love to the bean, but maybe for now, until she can talk and sing to that lovely girl again, this heart shaped board would have to do for now.

------------------------
somewhat longish oneshot! and it only took me 5-6 hrs to write @~@ lol i got most of the idea from seeing how bored aichan must be just answering questions and uploading pics since she's on break, and its also from listening to some iu songs. a few days ago i was listening to the jph!p radio and 2 of her songs happened to come on one after the other, then i looked around some more, found another song my friend had told me about a while back and then looked in that mini album/single to find the song peach. ^^;

so for those of u who wanna hear the song/read the translation just click here
http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/iu/videos/peach::23662.html
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
This is adorable  :wub:
must be incredibly hard for Ai not to kiss (or more) her girlfriend.
another great Takagaki piece.  :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
It's so cute~!~! Poor Ai, I keep thinking how much it must suck for her to have to be speechless. XD

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Awwwwwwwww~ Aichan going all baby in front of Risa. That's so cute. ;___;

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
This was my favorite part, btw.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
This was the best thing ever!! TakaGaki love to the fullest! Lol I loved it.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Believe me, you write cute stories. This one proved it once again~  :thumbsup

It must be killing Ai when her Risa is being level-headed and looking after her by banning kissing and such. She must be VERY HAPPY after those 4 weeks when she will have some private time with Risa  :roll:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
im bored so why not reply to stuff? :cow:

AmberSan-yes lol but im sure risa gave some leway eventually XD thanks!

rndy- i know right??? i rememebr one time i had such a bad cold that i couldnt lit. talk for a week cus my voice was just gone @~@ i cant imagine a month or more lol

risa_ai-spoiled ai is the best ai lol

grac-1st of all, as sad as it is to see the eripon happens avie gone this new set u have is hilarious XD and 2nd, how on earth did u find that perfect pic on tumblr?!

H!PShipper- thanks! and yes aigaki love ftw~(plus its all im good for atm lol)

MsSmigge-thanks ;3; lol i know right?

well i have nothing for right now but im most likely gonna have something based off of another oneshot manga soon if the motivation sticks with me XD i havent even started writing it yet lol

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
grac-1st of all, as sad as it is to see the eripon happens avie gone this new set u have is hilarious

Don't be sad... Eripon is still happening.

and 2nd, how on earth did u find that perfect pic on tumblr?!
For all you know, your one-shot was based on truth and this anonymous Instagram is Ai-chan's.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
lol good to know eripon's still happening in the world, I can rest at ease now, and man do I wish and hope that's true lol

now to post something~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[long again] 6-10-13
« Reply #350 on: June 10, 2013, 06:00:27 AM »
ok so I think this is the shortest time I've ever written a oneshot? idk but anywho it's based off another manga I read which u can read here:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bittersweet_donuts#1

im sorry ahead of time if it sucks/makes no sense

Bittersweet Treats

“Hm?”

Ai scrunched her eyebrows in confusion as she moved her hand around the inside of her small refrigerator. Her target was a small box of some doughnuts she had bought on the way home from earlier in the day as a little treat for herself for having the day off; along with the added bonus of being able to hang out with her girlfriend, with no one around to bother them. For some reason it wasn’t where she placed it. She knelt down to get a better look and moved some containers around before giving another sound of confusion.

“They’re missing…but how can that be…?”

“What’s missing?”

The monkey turned around as she heard the shuffling footsteps that belonged to Risa who was holding a bottle of her favorite black tea, with Ouji trailing not far behind. When Ai mentioned the missing doughnuts, the bean took a quick gulp and just gave her a nonchalant response.

“Ah…I ate them earlier today… Sorry…”

They looked at each other in silence. Risa with a neutral expression on her face, while Ai’s went from shock with her mouth open, all the way to slight anger and then suddenly to grief, but then ending with grief and anger somehow mixing together to give her a pained expression before she suddenly started to bust out in tears.

“BAKA! I was gonna share them with you!”

Risa flinched at the sudden outburst, and instantly placed her bottle on the counter nearby, and kneeled down next to her crying girlfriend. She brought her hand to gently pat the top of Ai’s head, as she tried to calm her down.

“I’m sorry Ai-chan, they just looked so good, I couldn’t help myself…”

Ai looked up at the bean in anger, and instantly stood up, stomping over to her room with Ouji right behind her. Risa sighed as she slowly stood up herself and closed the still open fridge door, and picked back up her drink. It was rare when she was the one doing something to get scolded about, but none the less, Risa still tried her best to make up with her quick tempered lover.

“I wanted to do something remotely fun with you and you go and eat not just one, but two people’s portions!”

The bean sighed again as she heard the slam of a door and some more thumping. She waited until she thought the monkey’s angry tirade was over, and walked over to the shut bedroom door.

“Ai-chan.”

“….”

“Ai-chan open the door…”

“…No… I’m mad at you!”

She sighed again as she decided to just try and talk things out through the door.

“There’s no need to act like this over some doughnuts! I already told you that I’m sorry!”

There was silence as Risa waited for a response, while Ai sat on her bed, holding Ouji in her arms as she grumbled to herself in anger.

“I’m upset because we’ve both been working hard….and the one time we get a chance to relax…and…and….MOU! That’s it!!”

Risa flinched again as she heard Ai’s footsteps coming closer to the door before it was swung open in front of her.

“I HATE YOU!”

The bean looked at her in shock for a few seconds, only to then turn around, grab her bag, put on her shoes, and leave Ai’s apartment. The older girl stood still for a few moments as she tried to fully calm down and take in what just happened. She slowly walked over to the couch and took hold of a nearby pillow as she took a deep breath.

“What…What just happened..?”

It had been a long time since Ai had exploded on someone like that, especially if that said person was Risa. It also wasn’t right of her to get so upset over something as silly as doughnuts, it was clearly more than that, but for some reason instead of the bean trying to hear Ai out, she just left.

Ai’s eyes started to well up with tears as she felt the sudden guilt at what she just did to her girlfriend, and now she didn’t even know where the younger girl even went. Before she even knew it she cried so hard that she cried herself to sleep and before she knew it she heard a voice calling her name.

“Ai-chan…Ai-chan…wake up…”

She slowly opened her eyes to see Risa kneeling next to her. She rubbed her tiered and puffy eyes a few times as Risa brought up a box between them.

“I bought some cake…as an apology for eating the doughnuts earlier...”

The bean smiled as Ai gasped and quickly sat up, before instantly lunging at Risa to hug her, causing the younger girl to shout, and land on her back, with her hands up in the air to make sure the cake wasn’t crushed.

“I forgive you…and I’m sorry too…for yelling at you like that…”

It took a while for the bean to finally get Ai to let go of her, and when she did, they prepared their cakes and quietly ate around the coffee table.

“I accidently bought the fresh cream, and I know you didn’t like it but by the time I realized it was too late…sorry about that…”

“….It’s ok…and Risa..?”

“Hm?”

“I lied about what I said earlier….I really don’t hate you…”

Risa grinned at Ai as she took a bite out of her cake, and leaned across the small table to give the older girl a quick kiss on her forehead.

“I know.”

Ai smiled back as the bean sat back down to finish her treat. Even though she didn’t really like fresh cream, she was glad she was able to eat it with someone who was sweet enough to could out its bitterness.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: June 10, 2013, 06:05:25 AM »
XD Omg, that is amazingly cute and silly and quick. More cute manga for you!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2013, 02:30:59 PM »
Yay ~ cute story again !
You never fails to amuse me with your oh so cute stories ~:D:D:D

And i miss mama gaki :)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
Omg that's so cute im gonna die in a pool of fluffiness~ I MEAN LOOK AT THAT. AICHAN GETTING ANGRY OVER DONUTS. :>

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #354 on: June 13, 2013, 05:34:40 AM »
rndy-thanks~~~  :deco: u know im still waiting for some of the ones I talked about with you~

maikeatoot-thanks ;3; and I'll try and think of something gakimamaish, I haven't been getting much motivation for it lately

risa_ai-lol thanks, unhappy aichan over small things are cute no?

now to edit n post~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[MIW] 6-12-13
« Reply #355 on: June 13, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »
so here's another short but cute story from a manga from shuninta amano~
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_irritated_wife#1

I think I should change my threads title...or abbreviate the fic titles lol

My Irritated Wife

The tension was thick; maybe the thickest Ai had ever felt and she wasn’t entirely sure just how to take it. It was another one of those cold winter nights where Ai and her wife Risa lounge around in their small apartment under the newly bought kotatsu to keep warm.

Ai watched her girlfriend carefully, as the younger chewed on a piece or orange while keeping her eyes on the t.v. in front of them. To any normal person, it might’ve seemed like the bean just had on a neutral expression, but to Ai it looked like Risa was clearly upset about something. Risa took another bite as she glanced over the small table to meet suddenly stunned wide eyes.

“What’s the matter Ai-chan?”

“N-nothing…”

‘She’s clearly angry…’

The bean gave her a look over before she shrugged it off and turned her attention back at the t.v. The monkey gave out a quiet sigh of relief, as she continued watching her wife. Risa clearly had some type of aura around her since every few minutes she’d either shift her legs to brush against Ai’s, or would go and fix her oversized shirt with a huff.

“N-nee Risa…a-are you angry upset about something?”

“…Why do you ask? I’m not angry…”

Risa looked back at Ai as she grabbed another orange and began to rip the skin off the fruit. Ai tried to keep her composure as the bean’s eyes briefly looked like they were shooting daggers into her, before closing them and looking back at the screen. When she was done peeling her orange, she separated the slices and offered some to the older girl who just nervously mumbled a ‘no thanks’.

Ai felt a shiver go through her body as Risa calmly ate the slices, and was clearly more into the variety show that was on than how her lover was acting. Ai wanted to really believe her, but at the same time this was the same woman who at times would rarely show her anger to anyone unless she was at her boiling point. It was the complete opposite of Ai’s explosive quick temper. Come to think of it, it had been quite a long time since the bean had really gotten upset at her about something…
She rested her arms on the table and put her head down to rest on them as she continued watching her small faced wife.

‘”Not Angry?!” How is this not angry??? Plus she keeps leaving orange peels all over the place…’

Could it have been something she did, but Risa was just acting to nice to tell her? Ai crossed her arms as she tried to think back to what could be the reason. She had been doing some irritating stuff lately… There was that one time she wasted their pocket money on some arcade games...and when she ate too many snacks when she was bored one night…or maybe she was borrowing Risa’s favorite mascara too much? It could be that time last when they were eating dinner and the rice the bean had cooked was so salty that she made a face? Or maybe it was when Risa cut her bangs and she never really complemented on them? Or even that she had been looking at other girls a bit more lately for their fashion choices instead of her?? The possibilities were endless!

‘CRAP! What am I saying?! I’m remembering way too many bad things!!!’

Ai instantly sat up and accidently banged her knees under the kotatsu a little and winced in pain as she realized this thought. Risa looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, asking if her lover was alright.

“Y-yeah! I’m fine…just got one of those weird body shivers…”

“….Ok…”

She sighed as she rested her head back onto the table. What could she do to get the younger girl to be normal again? There was still quite a lot she didn’t get about relationships; no matter how long she had Risa. It wouldn’t make sense to apologize, it’d be useless. Letting out another sigh, Ai decided she’ll just enjoy the warmth of the new kotatsu she had bought for them. But at the same time…What if Risa didn’t like the style of the quilt?! Maybe they should’ve picked it out together???Groaning and suddenly lying on her back, Ai covered her eyes with her hands. She was just too bad of a person wasn’t she?

While Ai was letting her thoughts swarm around her, Risa watched in amusement, clearly not sure what was going on in the monkey’s head. Sometimes it got amusing to see Ai act like this and so in turn she acted like she was oblivious to the whole thing. When she saw Ai getting back up she quickly looked back at the t.v.; sighing as she quickly put the previous expression she had back on her face. Ai looked back at the bean and felt herself melting at the bean’s look.

‘Ah~ she looks so cute when she gets angry though…I can’t help it when she makes that pout~! At this point she’s bound to leave me…’

Between the two of them, Ai seemed liked an energetic puppy compared to her mostly calm and collected feline like wife. All she could do now was hope that this one move would do the trick. Ai quickly got up and walked around the small table and sat behind the suddenly confused bean. Before Risa could even ask what Ai was up to, she felt those familiar arms wrap snuggly around her and a chin rest just as nicely on her shoulder. Risa sighed in pleasure as she felt Ai’s warmth. When she was warm enough, she decided to take Ai out of her misery.

“Ah~ you knew my back was cold~!Thanks~! For your good job, how about I peel you an orange?”

“Mn~! I love you Risa-chan~!”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2013, 05:52:56 AM »
Lol, what a cutely abrupt ending, poor over reacting Ai-chan!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #357 on: June 14, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »
Over reacting Ai is hilarious and Risa being her level headed herself makes it even better  :lol:

“Ah~ you knew my back was cold~!Thanks~! For your good job, how about I peel you an orange?”

Well definitely didn't see that coming!! xD

Can't wait to read more of these manga based fics~

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #358 on: June 17, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Too.
Cute.
Ugh.
/dies

AICHAN I SEE YOU LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS WHY.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #359 on: June 26, 2013, 06:11:12 AM »
rndy- I know lol I guess its like risa was just so shifty cus she was cold? idk lol

MsSmigge-thanks~~

risa_ai-no come back! don't die!  :panic:

now to edit n post~

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken