JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333153 times)

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
wow... I'm new here and for some unknown reason, stumbled across this thread and really! I'm learning a lot!! thank you very much for sharing your thoughts!!!

In regards to ~48 fan fiction, what kind of stories do you like to read and in which settings?
Note: This is not an inquiry about pairings.

Different genres include but are not limited to: Action, Adventure, Angst, Crime, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Friendship, Genderbend, General, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Sci-fi, Suspense, Supernatural, Tragedy

Different settings include but are not limited to: Family, Historical, Military, Real-world, School/University

Like BbSis, I'm not a reader of Genderbend genres as well (probably because it's giving my imagination a hard time processing that 'she' is a 'he')... But I love stories that has tragedy, drama, humor, and romance in it. Mystery and Sci-fi with complicated plots interests me too..

As for the settings, Real-world are the easiest to write so most of the stories i've read so far was written in this setting. I'd like to somehow read a unique setting.
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline paperbagkun

• ( ´ ▽ `|||)'' kowareru...
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
Anybody alive?  :rofl:

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
I'd like to ask about, Story formats. Mostly fanfics are written in prose and paragraph formats. Shouldn't it be part of the rule that "Script Format" stories should not be allowed? Like for example, fanfiction.net does not allow these because they are not prose. I am only asking tho and maybe suggesting on the side /o/
Good topic of discussion. Personally, I don't like script format. I would like to get an input from the community. Should they stay or go?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
I don't mind it, really, though I prefer prose and paragraph formats. But I guess there are people who find difficulty in writing in prose and paragraph.

That's my opinion. Let's seen what others think^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2012, 02:32:22 AM »
No fanfics adapt in script format

Script formats are used for screenplays and stages and movies and not for 'literary writing.' Script formatted books are released for stageplay purposes and never as a story.

No story develops more in script format because it lacks details that makes the reader more creative in imagining the scenario.

Takamina: But that's nonsense! (throws the book on the ground)

^ Just what kind of creative adaption would you get from that.

EDIT:
Also, anyone can learn how to write prose.

Writing prose starts with essays.

Is there someone who can't write an essay here?
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2012, 03:28:49 AM »
Well considering English is not necessarily every writer's first language yet they are still making an effort to write something for other people's enjoyment I think we can give them leeway on the style they write in  :)
Saying that though I'm not a huge fan of script format but people seem to read them so I don't really see the harm of it being included or rather I don't see what would be gained from banning/removing script format stories  :?
So if someone could explain to me I would appreciate it but until then I think they should stay :)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2012, 03:38:46 AM »
Script is necessarily not a type of fanfic. Are you gonna direct a play? A Stage play? Are you making a film? These are the only places that script should be used. My first language is not English, but I do my best to write in prose and not in any other formats. Script doesn't justify "story writing." Because, even if William Shakespeare wrote Scripts, these stories are written these way because they are stageplays, but these stories have their own novel/prose counterparts, because script is not readable.

Removing script formatted stories is not to stop them from writing, but to encourage them to improve their writing. This is all about improvement, if you don't move on from laziness then you have no more space for improvements.

So... everyone is here just to say they wrote something? What about the readers? Sure scripted things are easiest to read when you have limited English. But writing in prose improves the writer and improves the reader because it convinces them to consult words to the dictionary and learn more.

If you guys don't want these improvements, oh, I am giving up on humanity.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2012, 04:00:42 AM »
Writing is a way to express one's thought, feelings, ideas or any other form of self expression. It is done in any way and some ways are different than others. If you take away these ways then people will find it harder to express themselves. We as writers have the right to write down what we want in whatever way we want. I understand there are some rules that we should not step over but this one is something that may cause a disturbance. I speak as a writer who writes in both script and paragraph form. I know how there are some writers who struggle with English and that is there thing. However this does not give one the right to restrict the ways writers can write.

Originally, script format was originally written for plays and film. But poeple have found ways to use this format in a creative and fun way. When writers have an idea and they don't want to make it long or too in depth, they make small exerts called drabbles. When you look at them they are kind of like short sketeches in a comedy act. They don't lead to something big and they don't end leaving the reader hanging. Script form is a way for writers to let out the small stuff. Some writers only write in this format and if you take it away and force them into writing in long paragraph form then it's only making writing a less enjoyable experience.

Writing is meant to be fun. It's meant to let people express themselves and bring entertainment for the readers. Here on the forum we are writers that enjoy what we do. We shouldn't fight over the thing that we do best. Every writer has their own style of writing that fits them. If we change it then we are only putting restraints on those who come here for freedom. If you disagree with me that's fine. But remember that writing is meant to be a form of freedom. Not a school or a prison. I've said my thoughts. Now it's up to the admin and those who stand up and fight for their cause. Every writer in entitled to their own opinon and as a human being I will respect. But there is nothing against me disagreeing and I speak as a writer of this forum with the concern of other writers who may find this new rule upsetting and irrational. It is now up to the others. Thank you for listening.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2012, 04:06:31 AM »
You have a great point. However in anyway I am not arguing for this rule, I am simply saying that there should be spaces for prose literary and that writers shouldn't limit themselves into script. Script is fine if they're exerts, but not as a full-length story. Would you read a 100,000 word Script just because?

Writing is meant to be fun, but there are people who does writing as a job and writing is not always fun. It should be fun for the writer and so it should be for readers too. Like I said, this is just a suggestion. I was only encouraging prose writing but not limiting it to it. I'm not either restricting anybody.

The least we can do is have a sub forum for 'script formatted' stories and have them stay there for segregation lol.

But seriously, You want to stay lazy, then okay, stay lazy, have fun and yes. Stay the way you are for the rest of the year. This is what you like.

Form of expression? Didn't they just admit it was out of laziness?

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2012, 04:15:11 AM »
I see what you mean about the idea of forcing writers to improve by removing the script format so that would mean rather than entire story is written like this

You would rather all the speeches written like this?
"But that's nonsense!" Takamina said as she threw the book on the ground.
^That would be a form of prose but isn't exactly improving the quality of writing that much its just rearranging the order in which you type

So... everyone is here just to say they wrote something? What about the readers? Sure scripted things are easiest to read when you have limited English. But writing in prose improves the writer and improves the reader because it convinces them to consult words to the dictionary and learn more.
I didn't mean that in anyway in fact I only read and have no intentions of writing any stories and as for improving the readers I can sort of understand what you mean but can't really comment any further since I've never had that problem. However I do agree with the fact that laziness isn't the most satisfying excuse to hear

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2012, 04:19:52 AM »
I agree that long drabbles are difficult to read but most of them are short. If there are some who write their entire story in that format then that is there thing and we should not interfere. I understand that you are trying to come up with a compromise and I do agree with some of it. We may be able to come up with some sort of solution if we can come to a manageable agreement. Your suggestion about a separate thread is possible but you will need more supports if you wish to continue the action. I for one am ok with it but we must take into consideration about what the other writers think don't you agree?

Not all writers are lazy. Sure there's a small percent but not all. Plus those who write in script form use it as a way to get out the small ideas in their heads but they still have stories that are longer and still continuing. Laziness is just one of the things we humans are. There is nothing wrong with it's just the way we are. As a human we should respect each other and not conflict about our ways of living. Again, I agree with your suggestion of a separate thread but let us see what the others have to say shall we?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:29:22 AM by miyumi »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2012, 05:24:42 AM »
As a writer who loves to write in prose and paragraphs, I must say that writing in script for doesn't really get you anywhere but laziness...this might sound rude but I'm sorry because that's how I see it. I've been noticing quite a lot you know, a lot of new writers who post in the thread write in script form, basically because its easy and isn't that time consuming, well, that's fine cause the thread would get more fics by then, but that just promotes laziness. Since script forms are easy to read because they aren't that too detail and are short for read, it promotes the readers to get used to reading short texts, meaning, they won't even like to read anything long like those in prose and paragraphs, and that's the problem now since people this days don't often read that much anymore.

There's actually something good that comes out of writing lengthy ones because they expand your vocabulary use and challenge you, I actually learned a thing or two from doing this and it basically helps me in my essays, and also the fact that fics written in paragraphs are actually ones that are enjoyable to read because they give something to imagine with all the hints dropped by, I find myself captivated and awed by those writers who write in this format because you can clearly see their styles in writing.

I'm not trying to say that script forms are bad, but seriously, sometimes it doesn't make sense of its all just lines with little description, it doesn't really give that much background to the story if it stays like that too. Sure, script form is good, but its good for comedic purposes, but if an author is trying to aim for a story with an actual plot, I think they should give more background to the story since script form does not in anyway give out that much details but lines only, I've read most of them and not one fic in script for can easily move me to tears if they were trying to bat for the angst genre, but it works for comedy.

Also, using drabbles as an excuse, did you know there's actually a rule for drabbles? I haven't heard such a thing as a long drabble actually. A drabble consists of exactly 100 words. It's a rule, and the very reason why its limited to 100 words is to challenge the author on how to place their ideas while limiting it to 100 words and if you were to violate the 100 word rule, then that wouldn't be a drabble anymore. There's an actual historical background on this so I'm not making up anything about this.

Anyhow, I do think script formed fics should be separated from the prose and paragraphed ones. I'm not that much a fan of script unless its comedy, I'm more the type to read paragraphs, so this would really help for an easy browsing process.

And again, I am not saying scripts are bad, its just that you should moderate the use of it and also try to write in paragraphs. Its alright to write in scripts, but you should also try to switch sometimes instead of just staying in one place.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2012, 05:29:21 AM »
arisa has brought up a very interesting topic of discussion. The fact is there are writers and readers here who enjoy or feel more comfortable writing in script format. Yes, writing should be an enjoyment and should not be restricted (as long as it doesn't go against the forum rules). That's why we should not ban script format here. However, I also understand where arisa is coming from and her intentions mean well. Isn't it a good thing if the community can improve together?

Therefore, I'm suggesting that we create a child board (sub board) for stories written in script format (I'm taking so long with this reply that arisa and miyumi have already suggested it :nervous). It is definitely daunting for writers who are not so well-versed in the English language to write a story in prose format right from the get-go. The child board can be a training ground for writers who want to build up their confidence and readership. Once the writers feel ready to write in prose, they can move on to the main board. This is a way to encourage writers to constantly improve their skills and it's always heartening to see writers putting in the effort to upgrade themselves. I'm going to use miyumi as an example here (hope you don't mind, miyu-san :) ). I'm sure many of you have read her stories. She started with Mad House which was not in script format but was written in a very straightforward manner with lots of dialogue and less description of the characters' actions and feelings. I thoroughly enjoyed Mad House and her subsequent stories because her delivery was simply hilarious. Then one day, she showed me her pilot for Silent Killer and I was truly impressed by the change in style and the amount of attention she paid to details like the settings and the characters' actions. I was happy from the bottom of my heart that she was moving out of her comfort zone and challenging herself. This goes to show writers can improve themselves if they set their minds to it.

I see what you mean about the idea of forcing writers to improve by removing the script format so that would mean rather than entire story is written like this

You would rather all the speeches written like this?
"But that's nonsense!" Takamina said as she threw the book on the ground.
^That would be a form of prose but isn't exactly improving the quality of writing that much its just rearranging the order in which you type

^ Frankly, it isn't just about rearranging the order in which the writer types. It's about sentence construction. The script format example shows a sum of its parts but the prose example is much more than that. You have to be mindful of using the right grammar (e.g. be consistent with the tense used) and punctuations. It definitely takes more effort to write in prose.

On the other hand, writing in script format does have its good points. It's easy to write and read and is useful when the writer just wants to get an idea out. Many times, short script stories can be plot bunnies for greater stories in disguise. Of course, if we don't regard script format so deeply, it's simply another form of writing that we can appreciate - be it that we purely enjoy writing/reading them or our brains are just not in the mood for the heavier prose.

In conclusion, I support the idea of a child board for stories written in script format. It allows writers/readers to continue enjoying such stories yet it encourages writers and readers alike to challenge and improve themselves :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 05:46:33 AM by seigus »

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2012, 05:55:09 AM »
Indeed, you are right there seigus-san that script plots make up for a greater plot in the making. :lol:

Anyhow, since all of us writers have our own perspectives in writing, let's not just push this anyhow, yes? We can't have everyone change complete in how they write or force them to write in a way they aren't comfortable. And yes, we have a lot of writers who write in script form, so if we have a rule like this it would discourage everyone from sharing what they have in mind.

I would still like though if the writers could also be balanced with this, and I've seen a lot of people improved and I hope everyone could be like that, but you can't change everyone's opinion anyhow.

But seriously, if this thing would become a rule to discourage all the new authors from writing, we might as well not place it into a rule. But if it can't be helped that other authors want this, let's all agree for a sub board. It wouldn't hurt anyone at all if we have one.

Forgive me if I sounded rude on my first post, it was more of on the opinionated side anyhow, but I do would like to consider all the other new writer's to be comfortable since we do have a lot of them who write in this form, so if its for the sake of the thread, let's just work this all out without having the need to actually make a tyrannic rule, shall we?

Also, I thought of something, rather than using paragraphs and prose to help the writer's improve, why don't we all just give out good commentaries to help them expand? Like a bit of criticism on the side since it would help out well in a writer's development if they receive something like this, if the readers and more experienced writers could give out their own feedback in the stories they read and point out things they think need improvement, then it might work well with that, wouldn't it? :)

Though Hitobo-san...I don't think new threads for each type of fic would work well. ^ ^lll And I don't think genderbend fics need their own board...ahh, the writers should just label their threads properly to inform everyone if its genderbent so to differentiate it. ^ ^
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:13:12 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2012, 07:34:43 AM »
I'm merely stating that by creating a separate thread for one thing (in this case, script), it sets a precedence, thus making it nearly obligatory to create a new thread for any other type of story that some readers dislike (the example I used being genderbend).

Let's move away from thinking that we want to create a child board /new thread for stories that readers don't like. The aim of creating one is to encourage writers to challenge themselves and up their writing skills. Examples such as genderbend and Majisuka Gakuen fall under different types of genres and settings which are subjective to the readers' likes and dislikes so as what Sieka-san has said, writers can help by simply labelling their stories :)

Also, I thought of something, rather than using paragraphs and prose to help the writer's improve, why don't we all just give out good commentaries to help them expand? Like a bit of criticism on the side since it would help out well in a writer's development if they receive something like this, if the readers and more experienced writers could give out their own feedback in the stories they read and point out things they think need improvement, then it might work well with that, wouldn't it? :)

This is a good suggestion but the writers themselves have to be open to criticism first. I love it when I receive constructive criticism but I also understand that some writers are more sensitive about it while some just want to share what they have and don't wish to change the way they write. I think the issue now is readers don't dare to offer criticism in fear of offending the writers. To help manage this, maybe writers can specify in their author's notes whether they want criticism or not. Of course, while the writers have to keep an open mind, readers need to be tactful too :deco:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2012, 07:55:42 AM »
I find script format to be a bit difficult on the eyes (unless I’m auditioning for a role, which is never), and that’s usually why I don’t prefer them. However, I couldn’t see myself restricting them.  Scripts are welcomed. Really good arguments on both sides.

Should they have their own section? No. I don’t think the magnitude of scripts is so big that a new section is needed. Perhaps authors can add “(script)” in their titles from now on.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2012, 07:58:28 AM »

Please don't misunderstand.  I'm not saying that this is something that I want to happen or that needs to happen.  I'm merely stating that by creating a separate thread for one thing (in this case, script), it sets a precedent, thus making it nearly obligatory to create a new thread for any other type of story that some readers happen to dislike (the example I used being genderbend).

I did not misunderstand your words. I think it was how I word out my statement, forgive me for that. What I was going on about was that the moderators wouldn't really bother making up new threads just to separate the things the readers dislike because it would then mean that it would double their work with making another and transferring things in place just because it nearly seems obligatory. Besides that, genderbend or any other type of story is a genre, something like those we like or dislike in those doesn't need to be categorized because there isn't any major rule in genres as long as we keep things under a safe rating and to inform our readers of anything dire about our written works before the actual start, meaning, placing a proper label on them or stating what kind of genre it is on the author's note, while scripts and paragraph formatted stories seems a little more serious than the genre, which is why it calls up for a need to be separated from one another if we are to likely avoid the making of a no-script-format rule in the fanfic thread. ^ ^

This is a good suggestion but the writers themselves have to be open to criticism first. I love it when I receive constructive criticism but I also understand that some writers are more sensitive about it while some just want to share what they have and don't wish to change the way they write. I think the issue now is readers don't dare to offer criticism in fear of offending the writers. To help manage this, maybe writers can specify in their author's notes whether they want criticism or not. Of course, while the writers have to keep an open mind, readers need to be tactful too :deco:

Indeed, not all writers are open for criticism because they would easily be discouraged if they were to get anything that they deem as a bad comment. Of course everyone wants a good comment because it makes them happy inside, I guess the notion wouldn't really work that well if the writers themselves wouldn't want to be criticized or if the readers don't want to offend the writers. Its always a common issue, in every forum I've been about criticism, haha, oh well, nothing too serious about it anyhow. But yes, it would be good if the writer's were to notify their readers whether they want criticism.

I don't think it's bad though to comment a bit on the story though, seeing as how everyone is free to let show their stories, why not let everyone have a free reign on what they wish to say? Haha, I'm joking though, don't mind me. :lol:

But if a reader ever does want to give a criticism, they shouldn't be too harsh and should be mindful of the writer's feelings while still being true to their opinion, if that is even ever possible.

Anyhow, if someone gives out criticism, please don't grill the writers alive. XD

Should they have their own section? No. I don’t think the magnitude of scripts is so big that a new section is needed. Perhaps authors can add “(script)” in their titles from now on.

Hmm, that's good for me already. At least we can differentiate them apart from one another. ^ ^

Fanfics:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2012, 10:31:00 AM »
Is it weird if I say I enjoyed these discussions more than writing a story?

I don't think I could say anything about this topic because what I want to say had been said bu Sieka-san and Hitobo-san.
But I would like to give some of my thoughts about it.

For the script-formatted fics, I don't see why this forum should banned it. I see scripts as sketches or doodles (if I put it on drawing terms).
Those sketches or doodles could give any inspirations of a longer, prose/paragraphs-formatted fics. And I don't think separated them from the main board will do any good. I just hope those who writes script-formatted fics are open-minded and didn't mind to get criticized to get better.

Adding [script] on the title will do.

For genderbend fics, even though I don't like to read them, I would like to give some suggestion.
On the title, when you (in general) write what pairing or who do you write, if it was genderbend, could you add some label like "male!xxx"?

For example:
Instead of write "KojiYuu" on the title of the fic wherein Kojiharu or Yuko is portrayed as male, could you write "male!Kojiharu/Yuko" or "Kojiharu/male!Yuko"?
And for all that kind of fics?

I'm just giving some of my thoughts. Don't be offended, please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:43:59 AM by caghaunt »
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »
That's mostly the reason why I made my drabble bin.. So people, who are too lazy to write or just want to toss some ideas, they can write their drabbles there. I don't see anything bad in script writing. It is creativity too, after all. We are all writers and this is not a place where you come to win something.

Sieka-sama and others asked me before if I write for the 'likes' or for it to be read. Well, I write because I like to write and I want others to acknowledge it. But no matter what the number of 'likes' is, I will continue to write, be it drabble, script or prose. I will do it not because some rule says so, but because I want to.

You just can't prohibit in what style or way to write, as you can't prohibit eating habits or with which leg should I get up out of my bed. I believe in freedom and I hope this forum will still keep being open to all writers and great minds.

Just because we write drabbles/scripts, doesn't mean we are not writers... (it's like you try to compare white skin with black...) We are all equal, no matter what kind of story we write or what kind of format we use.

I am not offended by what you wrote, I like comments be it negative or positive. I just stated my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:01:21 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow