JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333163 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2013, 02:14:44 PM »
Hey hey~~~ SAKURA_DROP_ is HERE?!! So who's gonna write it back? anyone? where's the other people who wanna talk about it? ABOUT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SMUT STORY?!! SO MAKE IT IN HERE THEN~~!!!!!! I'll be waiting for IT!! nyahahah~~~~    :on gay:

Can you PLEASE not post irrelevant posts in important threads? Thank you.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
Hey hey~~~ SAKURA_DROP_ is HERE?!! So who's gonna write it back? anyone? where's the other people who wanna talk about it? ABOUT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SMUT STORY?!! SO MAKE IT IN HERE THEN~~!!!!!! I'll be waiting for IT!! nyahahah~~~~    :on gay:

Can you PLEASE not post irrelevant posts in important threads? Thank you.

THAT. Ruka, stop it. *kicks jiichan* either state your opinion properly or shut it.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »
^ so are you pissing off arisa chan? It's my right~ so what? I can POST AS MANY AS I WANT IN HERE~!! Nee..OKOTTERU~??!! NYAHAHAH!!!!!   ~~~~~    :on gay:   :on gay:

oh, excuse me, I do not have time to be pissed off at you. You're not worth my time. What I am saying is, you are irrelevant here, and you say nonsense. Don't wait for a mod to set you to your place.

---

These childish comments... Is this a place ONLY for novel writers? Is this a place ONLY for perfect vocabulary fanfiction? Is this a place for ONLY you or ONLY me? I believe this place is for ALL people who love reading and writing fanfiction. You all sound like if we write something less creative then you are totally underrated. Isn't it the same for us then? Shouldn't we complain too then? "I'm sorry can you remove or limit the awesomely written fics because my works then are like sh*t and no one is reading them!!" No, it's not like that.

We never said this place is ONLY for (insert kind of people here), you said that.

This community here is open for everyone, that's what I believe in. When I first came here I was just a reader and I never thought I should log in. Then I read R I V E R and I was done for good. I just had to register and comment on it ASAP. And that's when inspiration hit me to the max and I started writing. I was not good, I was really bad at the beginning and yet I received warm welcome, people commented on my stories and liked them. At first I felt like I really want them to comment and to 'thank you' the stories... But then... I got this question asked and it hit me it's not the most important thing.

You have to ask yourself. Are you writing only because you want to receive comments and 'thank yous' or you write because you enjoy writing?

Yes, apparently I love comments and 'thank yous' but not to the point where it can ruin my creativity. The thought that there are many people who (like me in the beginning) are not logged in but read them is enough for me to continue on.

Basically, you like popularity and do not write for yourself, you write so you get comments, you do not want improvement because it ruins your creativity. Good job.

One reader is already a reader.

It doesn't matter if only one person reads my smut story or my hardcore story (if I ever write one). What matters is I was able to post and share it. Why I write things like that? You never got into the mood where you just wanna go all out? Like, you are really pissed and just wanna hit someone but you can't? Well, I have these moods and that's where writing comes handy. By writing you let your steam off, you write out your ideas and frustrations and then you share it. When you share it and get at least one view you become lighter and the pain, it lessens. What I mean by this?

I agree that writing is something to vent out your anger but not when you're not being creative because there are certainly more words than penis, dick and vagina.

This place is not ONLY for prose writers or for people who wish their fanfiction to be made into a book.

This place is for every writer and reader out there, no matter his writing style, vocabulary or skills. If you think I hate you for your opinions and arguments and I now just go back at you, well... You're wrong. I admire those writers who have wide vocabulary, nicely done stories, perfect plots and etc. Sieka-sama, Divine Vengeance-san, muwi-chama, seigus-san, daddy Flean-kun and others are the ones I look up to, they are my gods of fanfiction. I don't know them personally and I might not always agree with their opinions but their works are gold worthy.

And yet there are also many people in this place who have amazing plots without using clever words, or funny stories without any plot that I enjoy reading. This place for me is sacred, I feel here like at home when I come and can read whatever I want. When I am in a sulky mood I wanna read some funny drabble or fluffy story or Sieka-sama's angst works. When I am in a good mood I go and read serious stories or perv stories or just any story I'm up to read.

Again, I never said that you said it. My argument is for 'improvement,'. Don't like it, don't do it, these are the words you go by don't you?

If you wanna get lots of feedback, just write popular pairings.

That is kinda the thing everyone by now probably noticed. Really. Either you have to write a very popular pairing like AtsuMina or KojiYuu (I have nothing against the pairs) or your story has to have a very good plot/vocabulary. So what? Should I stop writing my OTP and things I like to write just because some people enjoy popular ones more? no. I continue writing things I like and enjoy as this (as I remember) was the place for EVERYONE to put their creations NO MATTER the style and vocabulary or skills.

This is probably one of the rare things you wrote that I might agree with.

I just noticed Sieka-sama's comment. Yeah, because my vocabulary is not perfect and because I'm not that good as you are I can't state my opinions that easily. I'm not offended by your words, I never was. I like critique as it helps me move forward.
But no one here makes criticisms cause people here get pissed off by it. Tell you off for writing script (because they think it's not creative and it's their personal opinion/criticism) they blow their top off at you because YOU CAN'T MEDDLE WITH MY WRITING STYLE yes.

What I meant by try to make things okay for everyone was my idea of stating in the title what kind of fic that is. Wouldn't it be okay for everyone to know whether its hardcore or fluffy? Labeling your fic is the thing I see as the best option if there are many people against hardcore things. I agree with bochang-san about the gender and age thing. There are may people who love hardcore and many who love fluffy. We just have to try to understand each other. My idea still stays: let's label our fics.

This is not too long I hope. Also, sorry if it doesn't have a nice vocabulary. I am not that good in writing prose. I just hope you can understand my thoughts this time. Don't be offended. We just discuss this, nee?

I am from the Philippines and English is not my first language, but I want to improve so I seek improvement and that's by not sticking to just what I have, people here don't want it? then don't.

Simply labeling doesn't fix anything.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2013, 02:27:08 PM »
@arisa03 and everyone

Please stop fighting! I hate to see you fighting! Did you guys read the rules!? The rules say "Don't fight!"
This forum is like a family! Let's us all forget this small matter.... especially you, Rukaeru...

Arisa, i didnt mean to hate and hurt you okay...i just hate to see you all fighting...

Okay! Let's us forget this small matter... d***... it happens with me several times...fighting over small matter....
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2013, 02:29:33 PM »
@arisa03 and everyone

Please stop fighting! I hate to see you fighting! Did you guys read the rules!? The rules say "Don't fight!"
This forum is like a family! Let's us all forget this small matter.... especially you, Rukaeru...

Arisa, i didnt mean to hate and hurt you okay...i just hate to see you all fighting...

Okay! Let's us forget this small matter... d***... it happens with me several times...fighting over small matter....

Umm....

1.) I am not fighting anybody, we're "discussing".
2.) Can people please tell me why whatever I say looks like I'm against the world? lmfao
3.) Uh... I don't think I want to be part of a family that only thinks for themselves...
4.) Uh.. What have you done to me?

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2013, 02:31:38 PM »
Rukaeru-san, please...if you can't say anything to the topic but just that...just stop it because its an insult to other people. I wish you'd try to act sensibly when the discussion is serious. If you have nothing to say on the topic but to actually try to irritate any of us here, please, just don't comment.

I'm asking kindly...its actually not polite to do something like that to someone. Its really rude.

btw limiting or change the term of sexual reproductive organs i think is unavoidable in a smut..
but you can try to. :3 but if you didn't find any other way to change the term.. it's okay i think. :3 It's a smut.

There's actually a way to avoid those anatomic terms using simple words, you don't have to use blatant vulgar words to be able to create an effective smut, all you need is a sensual approach to it enough to make it effective. ^ ^ And I don't need to list them for you anyhow because I already told you of them, hahaha. XD

----

Also, I never said about anything about novel writers or this place only for "awesome stories" as you point them or anything about vocabulary. I never said anything, please do not misunderstand me for I never pointed that out, I feel like you are placing words into my mouth when I am very conscious that you aren't, I know of course, you aren't. And again, the reason why I use your words against you is to place my own points, I am not doing it just to criticize you of not being an English speaker because I am not an actual English speaker, I'm a Filipina and English is my second language and believe me, I am not too good at English, its just the effort that counts to actually make everything good.

And I also agree with arisa-san, sometimes just labeling wouldn't work, I doubt the agreement with script labeling would even work either...I'm afraid not everyone would comply with it.

Also...this:

Shouldn't we complain too then? "I'm sorry can you remove or limit the awesomely written fics because my works then are like sh*t and no one is reading them!!"

You hardly know my feelings, you shouldn't say something like that. I've never once said all of my worries in this thread, with the prose subject it was only about a quarter that I let out. Only Eru and Mint-chan know my worries, you have not the slightest clue, but I'm aware of that, isn't that why I wrote a reply to you before, about how you felt? I know how hard it is, but for me, you don't see my side at all.

And no, I'm not trying to argue here.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »
I believe that this is nothing to discuss about.

I know that SOME people are pissed about script writing and vulgar words like e.g penis, etc.. But that's just how we write it.
If you don't like those in the stories, then you should stop reading or just find another fic that you that will suit your taste.

Complaining about it just creates trouble. WE LOVE AND ENJOY HOW WE WRITE SO THAT'S THE REASONS WHY WE ARE AGAINST YOUR IDEA.
Please.. I beg you.. Stop it already.

Sorry for butting in.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »

Also, I never said about anything about novel writers or this place only for "awesome stories" as you point them or anything about vocabulary. I never said anything, please do not misunderstand me for I never pointed that out, I feel like you are placing words into my mouth when I am very conscious that you aren't, I know of course, you aren't. And again, the reason why I use your words against you is to place my own points, I am not doing it just to criticize you of not being an English speaker because I am not an actual English speaker, I'm a Filipina and English is my second language and believe me, I am not too good at English, its just the effort that counts to actually make everything good.

And I also agree with arisa-san, sometimes just labeling wouldn't work, I doubt the agreement with script labeling would even work either...I'm afraid not everyone would comply with it.

Even though I do not read your fanfics (not shipping the same ship), you have restored my faith towards Filipino writers in this place hahaha. Onto a more serious note, I doubt that in this place anyone wants any kind of improvement they want to have their 'freedom and creativity' so they don't like you judging their ways of writing.

Also...this:

Shouldn't we complain too then? "I'm sorry can you remove or limit the awesomely written fics because my works then are like sh*t and no one is reading them!!"

You hardly know my feelings, you shouldn't say something like that. I've never once said all of my worries in this thread, with the prose subject it was only about a quarter that I let out. Only Eru and Mint-chan know my worries, you have not the slightest clue, but I'm aware of that, isn't that why I wrote a reply to you before, about how you felt? I know how hard it is, but for me, you don't see my side at all.

And no, I'm not trying to argue here.

Please tell me your worries too, I am more than willing to listen.

I know that SOME people are pissed about script writing and vulgar words like e.g penis, etc.. But that's just how we write it.
If you don't like those in the stories, then you should stop reading a just find another fic that you that will suit your taste.

Complaining about it just creates trouble. WE LOVE AND ENJOY HOW WE WRITE SO THAT'S THE REASONS WHY WE ARE AGAINST YOUR IDEA.

Sorry for butting in.

Let me say this again, we are suggesting ways FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITING.

We are not commanding in anyway on which you make us out to be, sure that's how you write it, but there are always 'other ways' and you people don't look at it.

We're trying to help, but lol looks like it's better to just give up.

Also, complaining? Wow, you think too highly of yourself, I wouldn't even bother, not worth my time. Why should I care about other people?

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2013, 02:45:46 PM »
I have written more smut than my fingers can count, and not once have I said the words P****, V*****, and other words close to those. It's not 'unavoidable.' If you want something you can find ways to get it, if you're not lazy.

Labeling cannot fix everything.
I do not think Sakura's suggestion will work, but this is my PERSONAL PREFERENCE on this issue.

The main issue now is LAZINESS and the FAILURE TO COMPLY TO EVERYONE.

for arisa san.. well. sorry for not being a smut writer.. :3

maybe it's true some of us find it too troublesome to change the term..
well, maybe we didn't realized we can change it, maybe we're too lazy, have a little vocabulary, etc..

but for me, or maybe some people it's kinda difficult..
and maybe we won't realized it until someone tells us.

like how Sieka show me how to change the term at twitter..
i won't realized it if she didn't tells me..

and i found your argument kinda harsh to the others..
so basically your argument imply that people who write smut with a sexual reproductive organs in it are lazy people.
and you, since you can find another different terms for it, you're dilligent.

i'm not offended by this argument, but maybe most of other people do. XD

and for failure to comply everyone.
i think that's impossible.. to comply everyone.. i don't even know the meaning of that words. XD

well, as i said before. everyone have a freedom, but their freedom is limited by other's people freedom.
so it's an impossible task to keep everyone happy, because maybe his/her happiness can be a disaster to another person.
so, they need to be considerate with their freedom.

and you asked my why it seems like you're fighting againts the world?
maybe because you're using some bold and underlined.. even italic words. :3
like how i used them up there.

XD

edited because the oknum(?) doesn't want to be mentioned. XD

btw:
you said that you're helping us by giving advice, but actually, that's not the right attitude when giving an advice.
even if your advice is helpful, but other people can percieved it differently when you delivered it with a wrong way. :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:22:54 PM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2013, 02:49:33 PM »

Hi CheesyBits, no offense but just a gentle reminder that discussions help people to understand each other better and move the community forward. We don't want to block out communications, do we? :)

Also, it's been reiterated in The Golden Laws thread that the initial posts on this topic are suggestions and not complaints. Just want to clarify that. Thank you.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: January 03, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
We never said this place is ONLY for (insert kind of people here), you said that.

Actually, from the things you stated it looks like that. You talk only from your point of view. I talked here from both points of view. Because there are people here who love to read hardcore. Should we ignore them and limit it so you could be happy? Or should we stop labeling and continue with it as usual so us can be happy? NO. We label it and then it's fine. You see the label "HARDCORE" and you do not go there if you don't wanna. Done. Sorry, but you are using a harsh tone, so I got in the mood too.

Basically, you like popularity and do not write for yourself, you write so you get comments, you do not want improvement because it ruins your creativity. Good job.

I think you misread it. I stated clearly. Yes, apparently I love comments and 'thank yous' but not to the point where it can ruin my creativity. It means, even if no feedback is present I still keep writing, because I LIKE writing.

I agree that writing is something to vent out your anger but not when you're not being creative because there are certainly more words than penis, dick and vagina.

You forget that not all people are the same. We all are different. Maybe for you its not like that, but there are people who think like that. So am I a sicko if I think blue grass is more beautiful than green? Am I a sicko if I love pears more than apples? It's the same. We all have our preferences. Banning it or limiting it will solve only your problem, but for these who love stories like that it will be not a solved matter.

Again, I never said that you said it. My argument is for 'improvement,'. Don't like it, don't do it, these are the words you go by don't you?

Wait is this place ONLY for improvement then? I do not apply for it to be as a book. I do not go for some price. I have my pace and I live by my rules. Then if you say writing a drabble is not an improvement, I can also state that leaving these comments and pointing out things is too immature. I mean, come on, if all of us start pointing out every little thing we dislike, it might turn into a nonsense. Try to look from our POV too. I get your idea, so I suggest how to improve things (like you say, we need improvement in some areas) not how to remove them and make it better only for you.

This is probably one of the rare things you wrote that I might agree with.

I'm glad at least something was okay to you :)

But no one here makes criticisms cause people here get pissed off by it. Tell you off for writing script (because they think it's not creative and it's their personal opinion/criticism) they blow their top off at you because YOU CAN'T MEDDLE WITH MY WRITING STYLE yes.

The point is how you state it. Your arguments are only from your POV (I'm too tired to repeat it, but this is really the thing I noticed). There will always be a person who is not content by something (in this case, sorry, it's you). Getting critique doesn't mean you have to do everything the criticizing person says. There are people who dislike the critique, I get it, so I don't criticize them. I can't push my opinion on others, it would be rude, you know?

I am from the Philippines and English is not my first language, but I want to improve so I seek improvement and that's by not sticking to just what I have, people here don't want it? then don't.

Simply labeling doesn't fix anything.

I talked about these things oredi, so I won't repeat myself.

A/n. Where do you apply for the mods? I wanna share my ideas and try to make this place as nice as it was before, stating clearly this is a place for EVERYONE who loves reading and writing... *sighs* I miss the old JPHIP, where there were no wars and you could just enjoy yourself there...

About others commenting... Sieka-sama, I didn't say you stated it. I mean overall, like what I could get out of you all commenting. You say for us to try understand you, but you forget we want to be understood too. Just as bochang-san said, it's impossible to make everyone happy.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:00:10 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
I have written more smut than my fingers can count, and not once have I said the words P****, V*****, and other words close to those. It's not 'unavoidable.' If you want something you can find ways to get it, if you're not lazy.

Labeling cannot fix everything.
I do not think Sakura's suggestion will work, but this is my PERSONAL PREFERENCE on this issue.

The main issue now is LAZINESS and the FAILURE TO COMPLY TO EVERYONE.

for arisa san.. well. sorry for not being a smut writer.. :3

maybe it's true some of us find it too troublesome to change the term..
well, maybe we didn't realized we can change it, maybe we're too lazy, have a little vocabulary, etc..

but for me, or maybe some people it's kinda difficult..
and maybe we won't realized it until someone tells us.

like how Sieka show me how to change the term at twitter..
i won't realized it if she didn't tells me..

and i found your argument kinda harsh to the others..
so basically your argument imply that people who write smut with a sexual reproductive organs in it are lazy people.
and you, since you can find another different terms for it, you're dilligent.

i'm not offended by this argument, but maybe most of other people do. XD

and for failure to comply everyone.
i think that's impossible.. to comply everyone.. i don't even know the meaning of that words. XD

well, as i said before. everyone have a freedom, but their freedom is limited by other's people freedom.
so it's an impossible task to keep everyone happy, because maybe his/her happiness can be a disaster to another person.
so, they need to be considerate with their freedom.

and you asked my why it seems like you're fighting againts the world?
maybe because you're using some bold and underlined.. even italic words. :3
like how i used them up there.

XD

omg this is so fun~!
thx for sieka and eru because they keep talking about this in twitter! LOL

btw:
you said that you're helping us by giving advice, but actually, that's not the right attitude when giving an advice.
even if your advice is helpful, but other people can percieved it differently when you delivered it with a wrong way. :)

Oh, my apologies for being a straight forward person. The truth is always harsh.

Also, I use bold, italic, and underlined words just to make sure people read them. There are people who reads only what they want to see, that's offending you know? Well I don't really care that much anyway.

Also, can't you see? they, themselves call themselves "lazy" so I'm using a term that they always use. Isn't it generalized? I never said I was diligent, these are your words, please stop putting words in my mouth.

"This is no the right attitude to give advice?" oh dear god, I'm not even trying to give one. I look like I'm giving advice? Thank you, LOL.

Also, I'm not an idiot, I know "complying to everyone" is not possible, like right now. So I don't even know why Sakura would even use such a phrase.

---

In return to this issue, jphip has turned on word filter. That solves quite a few things.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:04:37 PM by arisa03 »

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #232 on: January 03, 2013, 03:03:42 PM »
Hello everyone  :)

I never thought the simple question and suggestion I just did could actually lead into something like this  :O2 I've been watching this forum from now and then and still, over your repetitive and tedious issues and arguments you brought back, I still cant find my answer for my question in Golden Law thread. I'm only seeing you guys bringing back the old matters, which I thought already died down, adding them to your arguments again and again. I'm here simply only saying what I'm thinking and I don't mean to offend anyone here. Thank you in advance  :)
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #233 on: January 03, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »

If you don't like those in the stories, then you should stop reading a just find another fic that you that will suit your taste.

Sorry for butting in.

Let me say this again, we are suggesting ways FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITING.

We are not commanding in anyway on which you make us out to be, sure that's how you write it, but there are always 'other ways' and you people don't look at it.

We're trying to help, but lol looks like it's better to just give up.

Also, complaining? Wow, you think too highly of yourself, I wouldn't even bother, not worth my time. Why should I care about other people?

No. I don't think highly of myself because that's the thing that I always never want to do in my life. I promised myself not to follow my grandparent's footsteps of thinking highly of themselves. But heck, I don't want to argue about that nor do I want to argue with you.

I know that you care about us, about our writing and improving it. I love your idea about improving but changing what we love to do is just.....
But I would like to thank you for thinking about improving ourselves.

I'm a Filipino too and Tagalog is my first language and English is my second language so I'm also not really that good in English too considering that we speak broken English in Singapore..
I'm sorry if you thought that I'm arguing with you.

Hi CheesyBits, no offense but just a gentle reminder that discussions help people to understand each other better and move the community forward. We don't want to block out communications, do we? :)

Also, it's been reiterated in The Golden Laws thread that the initial posts on this topic are suggestions and not complaints. Just want to clarify that. Thank you.

I shall take note of that. Thank you Seigus-san.

I shall not comment about this discussion further since I'm too busy eating rice .

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: January 03, 2013, 03:09:35 PM »
Hello everyone  :)

I never thought the simple question and suggestion I just did could actually lead into something like this  :O2 I've been watching this forum from now and then and still, over your repetitive and tedious issues and arguments you brought back, I still cant find my answer for my question in Golden Law thread. I'm only seeing you guys bringing back the old matters, which I thought already died down, adding them to your arguments again and again. I'm here simply only saying what I'm thinking and I don't mean to offend anyone here. Thank you in advance  :)

I believe this place is meant for discussions. Apparently, some people still can't get over some things, so we just state our opinions and try to reach an agreement (even though it's probably impossible).

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #235 on: January 03, 2013, 03:13:42 PM »
First of all to be clear:

1. We are not complaining.
2. We are suggesting.
3. Don't misunderstand us because we are really suggesting this, but if you approach us harshly, likely you really will misunderstand us to thinking that we are complaining.

----

@arisa03 - Thank you for the offer, but it's already been taken for...more like for the third time already, and I've already discussed a solution to all of my worries with someone and I'm already planning on making a step towards this solution. But thank you very much. ^ ^

@bochang - Oppa though, actually, you don't need to have someone tell you how to do it, you have to try to find it, or actually pick up from the other authors. Perseverance is the key to things you want to reach, if you want to do something, don't wait for someone to tell you that. ^ ^

@seigus - Well said. Thank you for those words. ^ ^

@sakura_drop_ - I know, I'm sorry for that though, I guess talking with many people can make you misunderstand sometimes. ^ ^ And I'll use your words again, hope you don't mind;

you forget we want to be understood too.

You always place people you deem awesome in such a high regards, you always tend to forget we are just once like you all, starting out with what you say is limited vocabulary and not English speakers. We didn't start out as what we are right now, we struggled and persevere to improve and to be what we are now, receiving harsh criticisms one by one, being shot down by people, getting lots of complains that only tend to hurt you and saying mean things behind your back just because you keep on failing to write something or fail at your grammar, spellings and vocabulary.

I understand you because I went through those process, we aren't entirely awesome, I also got those criticism, but here we are, doing what I still like best even though I fell so many times and cried over all those harsh words directed to me.

You just don't see it because you always place everyone you see awesome in high regards, you forget too...we also wanted to be understood.

I and the other writers might not explicitly show it, but we know what you're going through in the process of writing and developing as writers.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: January 03, 2013, 03:16:50 PM »

No. I don't think highly of myself because that's the thing that I always never want to do in my life. I promised myself not to follow my grandparent's footsteps of thinking highly of themselves. But heck, I don't want to argue about that nor do I want to argue with you.

I know that you care about us, about our writing and improving it. I love your idea about improving but changing what we love to do is just.....
But I would like to thank you for thinking about improving ourselves.

I'm a Filipino too and Tagalog is my first language and English is my second language so I'm also not really that good in English too considering that we speak broken English in Singapore..
I'm sorry if you thought that I'm arguing with you.

It's fine lol, I know you're a Filipino, you invited me to join some FB thingy before, I feel good not joining it now lol. I don't like arguing because it's not worth my time, I should be doing something else productive, but glad to see someone with sense here.

Also, I'm not 'changing' anything I don't have the right to do such things, that's why we're suggesting because there's nothing else we can do. But we're taken offensively, so what kind of people are these people. Don't want to improve? Fine, not my loss.

---

@Sieka: You're welcome. You can take that offer anytime.

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #237 on: January 03, 2013, 03:21:24 PM »
so arisa-san, that's not the point in my post. :3
i'm only try to tell you how people can percieved something differently. :3

you maybe thinks that with bold, italic, and underline, your argument will be read by the others.
but the other may find the bold, italic, and underline something harsh or commanding(?)

so suggestion is not the same as an advice?
well, sorry if i got there wrong. :3
so let's change the words "advice" with "suggestion"..
because you said it's a suggestion, not an advice. :3

and also i didn't state you said those words, but yes, those words implied in your arguments. :3
and maybe other people will think the same as me.

:D

@sieka: then write some new smut so i can read it and learn form it.. XD

but if i don't want to pick up your suggestion, is that okay?

since it's only a suggestion?

because.. maybe i'm too lazy.. or i can't find it.. or i find it too troublesome for me.. or it's the way i want to write my story.. or i didn't have enough time to pratices how to write a lighter smut.. or i just don't want it? :3

[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2013, 03:31:15 PM »
so arisa-san, that's not the point in my post. :3
i'm only try to tell you how people can percieved something differently. :3

you maybe thinks that with bold, italic, and underline, your argument will be read by the others.
but the other may find the bold, italic, and underline something harsh or commanding(?)

so suggestion is not the same as an advice?
well, sorry if i got there wrong. :3
so let's change the words "advice" with "suggestion"..
because you said it's a suggestion, not an advice. :3

and also i didn't state you said those words, but yes, those words implied in your arguments. :3
and maybe other people will think the same as me.

Sure go ahead lmao. Everything is perceived differently, I'm not even saying about people should just see through my eyes. Them getting offended by words because I bold, italicize and underline stuff is their problem and not mine.

Also, I wasn't the one who made the suggestion. Please check the thread lol.

Also, I'm not even arguing, implied by my words is what the people think they read and I could careless about them. The issue here is not my attitude nor the way I speak to people. I speak the way I do, because it's the way I am. The people here are the same no? Like right now, I think you're really arrogant, and what you're saying on the issue now is irrelevant. Right now, you're just someone "Who doesn't like arisa03's way of talking"

maybe other people will think the same as me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
lol damn, let me catch up for a minute or two because I have no idea what just happened  :lol:

1. First of all, let's avoid any personal attacks. I understand fanfic writing is something you all love, which is why everybody response in a passionate fashion. Discussion is fine, but let's try to keep it cool and civilized. In addition, writing in all caps is not going to get anybody's point across better.

2. Can some explain the term "script writing" ? I'm trying to grasp the essence of the argument but I am not familiar with the terminology used.

3. Regarding creative/freedom. Bottom line; there are no set guidelines for writing fics when it comes to plot, setting, characters, numer of words used and whatever. Everybody is free to write what they want, how they want. The only thing we ask as a forum is to follow the rules regarding minors and whatnot.

4. Regarding non-native speakers of English/feedback on writing. I am well aware the majority who posts here isn't English. That's perfectly fine and we understand that vocabularies may be limited and some grammar errors may occur. However! There are simple tools that can help anyone improve their stories. Firstly, a spelling and grammar check on any word processor. I've seen various stories with really basic mistakes that would have been picked up by any spelling checker, even the build in one in most browsers. It takes 30 seconds and I'd recommend you use it. Secondly, you can improve your vocabulary/choice of words by using a thesaurus. In general, you might want to re-read and edit a story multiple times before posting it. It's not just spelling, grammar and vocabulary, but also think about punctuation and paragraphs --> Think of your reader.

5. What is the main idea behind labeling threads? I'd like to hear it, since it might help organize things a little better.

6. Anything else?

edit: ah, just noticed the discussion in the rules thread. Gimme some time to catch up.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:38:56 PM by SomethingWild »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam