JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333163 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »
Ambenya-san is an 18 year old girl who once had a dream about Takamina and Yuko (Holy- I didn't even have a dream of Yuihan, let alone Acchan O.O'') I rarely see anyone pairing up their OTP. Or is that just me? XD I mean, come on. Who'd want to pair up Yuihan and Rena~? Or Acchan and Rena~? Wait... I already thought of doing the latter... >.>

I do pair my faves, Yuko-sama and Rena-sama, Yuko-sama and Acchan. Heck, I even have Rena-sama and Acchan paired in one of my stories~~ Nya~  so fun to read about all writers.. I should also write about myself when I have more time, nee?
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »
Ambenya-san is an 18 year old girl who once had a dream about Takamina and Yuko (Holy- I didn't even have a dream of Yuihan, let alone Acchan O.O'') I rarely see anyone pairing up their OTP. Or is that just me? XD I mean, come on. Who'd want to pair up Yuihan and Rena~? Or Acchan and Rena~? Wait... I already thought of doing the latter... >.>

I do pair my faves, Yuko-sama and Rena-sama, Yuko-sama and Acchan. Heck, I even have Rena-sama and Acchan paired in one of my stories~~ Nya~  so fun to read about all writers.. I should also write about myself when I have more time, nee?

I'm guessing Acchan ain't yar top oshii since yar not using a '-sama' for 'er XD And dude! Where is it?! I wanna read it QAQ

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2013, 02:42:33 PM »

I'm guessing Acchan ain't yar top oshii since yar not using a '-sama' for 'er XD And dude! Where is it?! I wanna read it QAQ

My TOP 3 ALL TIME 48 Family Members

1. Oshima Yuko-sama
2. Matsui Rena-sama
3. Maeda Atsuko

So dun say she's not my fav ;)

And here is AtsuRena story:

Checkmate
part a
part b
part c
part d

AtsuYuu ones

At Ease
Random One Shots you'll find many OS here, and there are some random pairings >_<

I have a few YukoRena stories but I am not sure you are interested in them or not, but look up my Blood Thirst, also The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

Long title I know~ :D Anyway, I also have a craving to write YuiRena  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #463 on: September 05, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
sakura_drop_san, as I once said a few months ago,

You, sir, are awesome! QAQ

I just read the beginning (since I'm not letting the ending get the better of me if it turns into a murderous ending) and not only is it (supposed to be) AtsuRena but also AtsuYui?!

You just made my day!!! >w<

Ashura's top 3:
1. Maeda Atsuko
2. Matsui Rena
3. Yokoyama Yui

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
sakura_drop_san, as I once said a few months ago,

You, sir, are awesome! QAQ

I just read the beginning (since I'm not letting the ending get the better of me if it turns into a murderous ending) and not only is it (supposed to be) AtsuRena but also AtsuYui?!

You just made my day!!! >w<

Ashura's top 3:
1. Maeda Atsuko
2. Matsui Rena
3. Yokoyama Yui

I nearly forgot!!!

Three Promises Otabe x Maeda

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #465 on: September 05, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
Finally the sadistic Acchan I know and love~

And am I the only one who thought Acchan is more sadistic than even Mariko-sama???

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #466 on: September 05, 2013, 08:12:12 PM »

Llyoo-san is a 21 year old girl who tried to pair up Malfoy and a Weasley (Seriously?) and also has a habit of making a fic into a murderous or sad ending. I've never read any but now I'm curious...

... It was a challenge. I love challenge. XD. And yeah, it's my habit, it's hard for me to write a really happy ending or a cute fic. There are links on my sign if you want xD

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #467 on: September 06, 2013, 07:05:58 AM »
Thank you everyone who shared your writing history! And LoyalFlutist, thank you for bringing up such an interesting topic of discussion that helps us understand one another's writing background.

It'd be an utter waste if the history that each of you spent so much effort to write gets buried among the pages of this thread so I suggest that you add it to your writer's profile in The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread. Just copy and paste the following code to the bottom of your writer's profile and then add the link to your writing history post after it.

Code: [Select]
[b]Writing history:[/b]
Here's an example of how it should look: (Using LoyalFlutist's link as an example.)

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members:
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
Favorite fanfic writers:
Favorite fanfics:
Do you write fanfics?
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
Writing history: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221382#msg1221382
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:15:56 AM by seigus »

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #468 on: September 06, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
seigus-san, by your will OAO. XD

Llyloo-san, but don't ya think happy endings are fun~? Like, I could never find it in me to kill Acchan in any of my fics. I just can't. There are somethings like Acchan gets 'hurt' by her pair, either Takamina, Yuko or Mariko-sama but that's just it~ Killing Acchan in my fic is my last resort, unless I find a more cuter/happier/Yuko-loving ending. But still... Acchan murder case sounds fun... : D

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #469 on: September 06, 2013, 04:46:07 PM »
seigus-san, by your will OAO. XD

Llyloo-san, but don't ya think happy endings are fun~? Like, I could never find it in me to kill Acchan in any of my fics. I just can't. There are somethings like Acchan gets 'hurt' by her pair, either Takamina, Yuko or Mariko-sama but that's just it~ Killing Acchan in my fic is my last resort, unless I find a more cuter/happier/Yuko-loving ending. But still... Acchan murder case sounds fun... : D

Oh yeah they're fun. But my sad ending have.. I think... How to say, they're not that sad, it's usually a form of "happy ending" XD I don't know how to explain without spoil my own fic. I like the ideas to write something very sad but at the same time I want the reader to think something like " Yeah, but's it better like that" or "It could be worst" ( ... It's horrible what I'm saying o_o" ). It's like a little challenge, write something where there are not "they lives together for life and be happy with two children and one dog " but more "Even she's gone, she'll not forget her and be stronger, it's not for nothing". No. Really I don't know how to explain and I just woke up from my nap XD.

With that, I'll post my new OS. XD

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #470 on: September 07, 2013, 04:01:06 PM »
What made you start writing in general? Especially with the 48 Group? And if you want to, I guess share the time when you first started writing and if still writing, how you got to this point.

Wanted to do this earlier but work and other commitments held me back. Better late than never though!

After reading LoyalFlutist's writing history, I realised I was kind of off in my advice post. Digging back into my memory, I started writing fanfics "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back" (this has become a running joke :lol: no hard feelings, LoyalFlutist) in 2001. I was very much into the Taiwanese pop music scene at that time and chanced upon an Asian celebrities fanfics website. I gobbled up all stories featuring my favourite pop acts such as S.H.E, Energy, Jay Chou, etc. The pairings in the fanfics were usually heterosexual and I found myself feeling unsatisfied with the lack of girlxgirl relationships. That drove me to write my first fanfic with a transgender character who eventually went for sex reassignment surgery to get the girl of her dreams. At that time, I wrote the story in a notebook which eventually spilled into a second notebook and I would hide in my room to write. What would my mum think if she chanced upon a story with such controversial themes - written by her own child, no less! I can't remember why I didn't just type it on the computer. Perhaps it was because my parents limited my time spent on it.

I wrote that fanfic in chatroom dialogue format with one or two sentences slipped in between dialogues to describe the scenes. An example of said format:

Girl A bumped into a long-haired girl outside the school gate.

Girl B: Ouch! (falls down)
Girl A: (rushes forward) Are you okay?

(Gosh, I literally cringed as I typed that.)

What led me to move on to proper prose format was when I began using my beloved idols as characters in narrative essays for schoolwork. I always wondered if my teachers actually picked up on what I was up to. Surely someone should have recognised those famous names. Or maybe they were such stick-in-the-muds that they were ignorant about pop culture. Anyway, I realised I enjoyed writing essays a lot more when I used my idols in them. It was like writing one-shot after one-shot! XD

After I graduated from secondary school, I got sucked into the world of anime and manga under the influence of my peers in film school. I was hooked on Naruto, Bleach, and Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny and I scoured FanFiction.Net every day for new fanfics of my favourite pairings. I wrote for these three fandoms too, starting with AthrunxCagalli from Gundam SEED. However, I didn't dare to share them with anyone due to the lack of confidence. Then came this older lady who was a fellow Bleach fan on LiveJournal. We got acquainted on a Bleach fanworks LJ community due to our mutual love for one of the sorely underappreciated side characters, Arisawa Tatsuki (a kickass human girl). I wrote an IchigoxTatsuki childhood one-shot one day and was surprisingly proud of it. It was something that I felt was ready to meet the world. Pushing aside my fears, I posted it in the LJ community because I wanted to see how my writing stacked up against the other writers'. Most of all, I wanted the lady to read it and see what I was capable of. There was this pressing need for acknowledgement from someone whose English standard impressed me. No, she wasn't a writer but I could tell from her private messages that her English was good. She loved the one-shot and gave a greatly encouraging review. Even my very critical friend gave it a thumbs up.

As I sank deeper into animanga, I was gradually drawn to yuri-themed series such as Maria-sama ga Miteru, Strawberry Panic, Mai-HiME, etc. and I switched to writing yuri fanfics exclusively. During my time in film school, I went through Storytelling and Scriptwriting modules which further nurtured the creativity in me. That was probably when I began to take writing really seriously as I needed to write with the audience in mind. It meant being careful with every single word I used. The choice of words in a person's speech forms that person's character. In addition, I couldn't explicitly tell the audience how the characters were feeling; I had to show their emotions through their actions and speech. The film industry is harsh. Your work has to speak for itself. Unless you are a famous director/writer who gets interviewed by the media, there is no room for explanations.

How I got into AKB48

I thought I would be stuck in the 2D world for the rest of my life and wouldn't ever go crazy over real people again. Boy, was I wrong. Thanks to my friend posting AKBINGO videos on her Facebook more than two years ago, I came to know and adore these silly but hardworking girls. I was deeply captivated by the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica during that period but due to the invasion of AKB48, I couldn't fully enjoy the climax of the show :sweatdrop: As with my previous obsessions, the way for me to truly get into a fandom is to read its fanfics and find my OTP. That was how I landed here in JPH!P. As for how I began writing for the AKB48 fandom, allow me to quote this from my advice post:

At that time, the fanfic community here was much smaller compared to what we have now. While going through the fanfics on the board, I came across a superbly entertaining and well-paced multi-chapter and multi-character story. Because of that story, I emerged from my lurking status and posted regular reviews/comments for the writer's stories. The more I read, the more I was inspired to write my own AKB48 fanfics. Bit by bit, the desire to challenge that writer's level of writing grew and it finally exploded last July when I posted two one-shots to celebrate Kashiwagi Yuki's birthday. Due to the encouraging feedback I received from the lovely readers, I decided to develop my second one-shot into a multi-parter which is now known as the Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series.

I haven't looked back since. The AKB48 fandom is the one which pushed my love for writing to an all-time high. It is the one which helped me regain my confidence in writing. Now as I review the contents of this post, I realise my fanfic writing journey is driven by two main factors - imagination and challenge. I started writing because I wanted to put my idols in situations that wouldn't happen to them in real life. Then I posted my stories online to challenge my writing abilities. Now, I want to add one more point to the list; I hope my writing will inspire others to write or put more effort into their writing. Once again, let me stress that I am not the best writer around and there is still a lot of room for improvement but I believe people who read my stories can sense my seriousness and my respect for the art of writing. The right attitude towards writing, that's what I hope to spread.

---

That turned out longer than expected so... :nervous

TL;DR:
- If Hitobo is old (honestly, I do not know Hitobo's age), I am probably considered middle-aged in this fanfic forum.
- I started with RPF (real person fiction) and then moved on to animanga fanfics before returning to RPF for AKB48.
- My experience in film school made me take writing seriously. (In case you are wondering, I left the film/TV industry several years ago.)
- I will keep writing AKB48 fanfics as long as I love MaYuki.
- But I will not stop writing even when I graduate from the AKB48 fandom. I will probably get into something else and write for that fandom.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:59:23 AM by seigus »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2013, 07:53:49 PM »
Wow... like... wow  :shocked

Ummm, I guess this is time for me to share a bit of my own story on how I got into writing fics?  :panic:

This will be very brief, don't worry. I suck at writing long essay  :panic:

So... when was the first time I start writing a fanfic, probably way back to the day I was still in elementary... or junior high school? around that time. It was just a simple convo style fic (which I didn't even know it was) on The Corrs (Yea I know that was weird, lol). It wasn't something serious and I never talked about it to anyone... until now.  :nervous

And then time skip to my senior high school days where I was stressed from all the pressure and YOUTH so I wrote a lot of poems and sometimes lyrics which then I arranged into songs.

Time skip again to... hmm, the English diploma days? I was introduced to classic literature from the class so my passion for reading (yes, I'm more of a reader than writer) was renewed and deepened.

It was not until recently though that I started writing fanfic for real. My friend and I always have a mind-drabble idea of the girls so I thought why I don't just pour it into a fic. Ofc, most of them remind ideas for now  :lol:

I started posting my fic here in Sakura_drop's drabble thread, then escalated to the should-have-been-folded fic, before I finally finished a proper short story and opened a thread for it. After that I finally posted Virgin Love which I had been writing for quite some time at that moment.

For now, I feel that I need to take a break due to my personal circumstances. I'd like to apologize for anyone waiting for the continuation of Virgin Love because I don't think I will be able to update it in a while.  :sweatdrop:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
« Reply #472 on: September 10, 2013, 11:54:14 PM »
hue~ since everyone here is telling their about on how they got into writing fan fictions might as well join the discussion and tell my tale too. XD

so uhmm.... here goes nothing XD

I've been a fan of AKB48 for over a year now (I'm just new to the fandom), over the course of that time, I'm only interested with Sato Amina and Ishida Haruka so I never got the chance to get to know other members too. Sometime in 2012, it was announced that AKB48 will get it's own anime, with that said I became excited. Thinking about it, Amina and Harukyan will also voice some of the main characters in the anime which made me even more excited. When the anime started airing, I patiently wait for the English subs every week. Time passed and the anime was on the Episode 9, on that episode, there's this Kanata x Takamina scene. Since I'm a yuri fan for 5 years now, that scene made my heart go doki doki. I started to ship Kanata x Takamina because of that episode and without knowing it, I started to fantasize about the two.

I then realized that Takamina is based on a real AKB member. At that time, I wonder if there's such things as Harukyan x Takamina in the real fandom XD (don't ask my why I wondered about it XD) . I searched for it only to find "AtsuMina" on the search results. I was disappointed by that search result but I got curious and clicked it anyway. As I read a thread about AtsuMina pairing, I became even more curious and searched for their pics together and eventually, fan fiction about the two. After days of searching for a decent fan fiction, I came across with "Messy Guy x Aggressive Girl" by Rukaeru. When I read the first chapter of that fic, I liked it so much.

But....
I can't focus on one pairing forever so I started to look for another pairing. I came across with pairs such as MaYuki, WMatsui, TomoTomo, KojiYuu and other mainstream pairing. Time passed and I'm still a lurker in Jph!p XD But when I read Seigus' "Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi" I was so deeply moved by the fic and decided to make my own. Thus, "Heart Shaped Virus" fan fiction was born XD

Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2013, 01:36:11 PM »
What made you start writing in general? Especially with the 48 Group? And if you want to, I guess share the time when you first started writing and if still writing, how you got to this point. (Kind of like a little timeline to you first writing till certain points.) The lengthier it is, the more we get to know about you and that creative mind, haha~ :cathappy

Hmm, this is kind of an interesting question, so if you don't mind, I will also partake in this discussion.

Well, I remember that I started when I was around grade school. I first wrote about anime series and I wasn't literally that good with English and I got a lot of harsh criticism, which of course wasn't that well received as a kid since I was still not that aware of the harshness and all. Don't get me wrong, but I don't write in script form even during as a kid. I tried to imitate the novel style of writing, but never the less, you know about the grammar and spellings, even a kid has a limited knowledge...and I think I was around 7 years old then... After that, I kind of got...well, you can say scared of criticism since I did got some at a young age and never an encouragement, I stopped writing until I became a high schooler and I started to try to get over that fear of criticism, besides, I remember that wasn't that particularly into writing, but I was more of an artsy person, so I focused more on drawing than writing around that time that I stopped writing.

Oh right, when I was a kid, I was really into anime and manga, and I've already know about yuri and yaoi around 9-10 years old, so....I guess it I went on the tide and let it flow in because I wasn't particularly against that theme, honestly, I find it interesting with all the taboo, drama, angst and conflicts, and it was very much intriguing already to read a story or a manga about it.

I started to do role playing in a forum back around 2008 I think. It was fun and most of the people I had been were really nice and encouraged me, telling me how good my grammar and word usages are and it made me happy and a bit more confident in myself, but I still didn't want to try to write any stories again at that time so I just continued RPing for as long as I could. I then stopped at 2009 and instead became a reader. During my free days and on vacation, I would read fanfics and novels and I ended up finishing around 400 stories (fanfics and novels) in 2 and a half months, I'm not trying to boast, but I set up that range to challenge myself. It was fun too. Plus all the stories were good and that was when I realized what genres I liked best, because of all the stories I read.

At 2010 I became particularly appealed to SNSD or Girl's Generation and I became a member at SSF where I started as a reader then a writer. I wrote there until 2011 before I became busy, but during the length of my stay there, I became both a reader and writer, commenting and also pointing out things here and there for other writers and I got along well with some of the writers there. I also learned more about writing styles and variation of plots and the range of maturity in the plot from all the various stories in that forum, but as I said, I became busy with school so I stopped writing. I was still a reader and I read a lot, even about 48 group fanfics and during my vacation, I became appealed and really inspired to also write and contribute to the 48 community, so I wrote fanfics here too. I particularly focused on writing fics for Majisuka Gakuen because that series drew me near to 48 group more and I liked Black Gekikara's fic too and was inspired to write BlackGeki fics, but I also had a penchant for YukiRena at that time and I had a lot of plots to write about them (even until now I do, and sometimes I'm itching to write, but....well.... :lol: )

Anyhow, it all went on, I tried writing even though I'm busy, and I have to admit, it was really refreshing to switch from being a student, to an artist, to a writer every now and then. It made me feel like I was being productive and I also got a lot of encouragements here, but some issues here and there and life is interfering too so I went hiatus here.

I forgot to add this, after I went hiatus here, I had my own wordpress and wrote for a while, but then I also went...well busy at some point and then I took the whole wordpress down. Then I became infatuated with Love Live! that I started to write again and place fanfics in the place that gave me so much criticism, fanfiction.net, mah, even right now I still receive criticisms, not like I'm perfect with my way of writing, since I am not much of a grammar nazi and I don't have a proofreader, I don't really care now, as long as people can read it more clearly than what I wrote when I was a kid. Believe me, I cringed when I read what I wrote when I was a kid and I'm a bit embarrassed to actually read it myself...

I also stopped writing for fanfiction.net now and focused more on my careers as a student, also, I have to focus on drawing and becoming a better artist, I'll probably have a comeback someday and incorporate writing and art and make it all into a manga/doujinshi when I get even better. I'm really planning on it so I'm aspiring to do my best in my course right now. Fortunately I'm passing all my classes and I'm at my 2nd year and there's still more to go for me, but if ever the time comes when I have more time, I might have a quick comeback as a writer again, I don't know where, I might comeback here or in fanfiction.net, I don't know yet, but I will when the time is right.

Currently there's about.....10+ stories that I never released here in AKB Fanfic thread and I'm still interested in writing, sometimes I do write, just paragraphs, sometimes leaving it unfinished and all.... X))

Pretty much my whole background in writing. But you know, those reflection papers and report papers that the school and teachers gives, they were really helpful to me because they made me open up to my thoughts and imagination. It really helped me to try and convey what I have in mind. Plus all those animes and mangas that I've seen, they did well in expanding my imagination in a way.

I also find that my grades in English was more than enough to encourage me to try and write again, plus all those hard work in constructing sentences, essays, paragraphs and shit in school payed off well.

I find myself being thankful to my younger self for being brave enough to try and write at the age of 7 because if she didn't, I wouldn't be a writer, I would be struggling how to write a report paper, much less a thesis paper and I'd probably going all woe-is-me on all my English subjects. So yeah, I'm thankful for that curious young me. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:52:24 PM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #474 on: September 12, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
What made you start writing in general? Especially with the 48 Group? And if you want to, I guess share the time when you first started writing and if still writing, how you got to this point.

Let me think... I think I stated getting into the fanfiction world when I discovered fanfiction.net and read so many Mahou Sensei Negima fanfics, from 2007-2008. This was the result from after starting my anime and manga addiction in 2006, with Tokyo Mew Mew being my first anime.
Anyway, back to the topic, after reading so many fanfics and starting to plan my own, I decided to give it a go. This gave birth to my first fanfiction which was a KonoSetsu (yuri) story, which is actually still incompleted OTL: Cherry Blossom Guardian
I loved this couple and I thought there really wasn't enough stories revolving around them and after so many thoughts and visions of what to write, it came to me.

Thankfully I got positive results and it developed my desire to write more, but I didn't really until I discovered SNSD a.k.a. Girls' Generation. Again, I was thrown into this new world and it began a new addiction that also lead me into a new place of fanfiction, i.e. Soshified forums. Again, after reading so many stories, my writing flame ignited once more and in 2010, after one year in the fandom, I decided to have a go at writing a new on-going fic, which is again centred around my OTP; YoonHyun. This fic is also incomplete OTL: Wrong
Then, after receiving even more positive comments and advice that helped develop my writing, I decided to create another story, which I still have yet to complete as well: Tired
Finally, after even more comments and deciding to create a new path, I made a final on-going SNSD story, which I am concentrating on: Business Travels

Now, I have reached 2011 and within this year, I have dwelled into a new world, and this was the AKB48 fandom. Soon into it, I discovered the small number of fanfics from tumblr, which made me also join that amazing site and meet many great people who shared the same insane obsession with people and things. It was then, I read my first AKB48 smut, from Sarah-chan's; AKBsmutnation (if anyone remember's that tumblr haha) and it was in that time, for the first time, I wanted to write my first smut. I don't know why, it may be because inside I knew I wanted to write erotica, but I think from having seen the reviews that found this genre as acceptable, it made myself feel better because I had always thought reading smut and yuri was something to be frowned upon. However, thanks to Sarah's tumblr, I realised this wasn't the case. So, with a new courage, and encouraging words from Sarah, I finally started my first smut-shot; Acchan's Fun (I won't post a link to this story since I don't know who's reading this haha)
After I posted the story, I thought I wasn't going to get any replies, but then I saw that the explosion of likes and replies, those that wished for a sequel, and this encouraged me to write: Takamina's Revenge
Again this was met with great responses and I continued to write smut stories involving AKB members. As time continued, I ventured away from Sarah's site (also due to the fact she changed her tumblr), started posting my fics on my tumblr and I realised I had developed a name for writing smut in tumblr and before I knew it, I was getting requests. This also led to my first collaboration in 2012 with LeNosferatu a.k.a Eru-san and we created Never Let Go, a BlackGekikara smut.
After a year of writing random one-shots and smuts and fulfilling requests, I felt that hunger to write an ongoing AKB fic. This resulted in the creation of: How Long Does Forever Last? in 2012.
Now, with a plan of a story, I wondered where to post the story. Tumblr was too messy and I didn't really like the layout of Nihongogo, and after chatting to Eru-san, she recommended this site, i.e. jphip.
This of course wasn't the first time I had heard of jphip as I have visited other parts of the site, such as Kinjirareta Futari and the SNSD threads, but I liked this site because I could create my own thread and it would be neat and easy to organise and post. It was especially since one of the fics that influenced me to write AKB fics was orginally from this site. So, after this on-going fic, in this year 2013, I decided to make a new ongoing fic, but this time, for the first time, it would be a supernatural fic: All Angels
And within all this writing madness, one-shots are still made lol.

Finally, that's my timeline. And amongst these few years, I still remember the people's fics who have influenced me the most:
Negima - What hurts the most
SNSD - SIN
AKB48 - Pink Vitriol

I think, without them, I wouldn't be the fanfiction author I am today. And because of them, I hope that I can create a story that can influence other's to write and shape their own fictional world.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:59:09 AM by melon-lover »

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #475 on: September 12, 2013, 11:31:42 PM »
I haven't been here... yet...  :shocked

seeing the content of the place I feel bad I didn't acknowledge this  :sweatdrop:
so uh... lemme share what I remember (I doubt anyone would read this)

I started to know about AKB when I was 13 years old, I was a second year high back then. [2011 :D ]

A friend of mine keeps on posting AKB stuff on his Facebook causing me to be curious, that friend of mine his kami-oshi is acchan.
I asked what AKB is and he told me the simple term.

He gave a link to his favorite Preformance; RIVER.

I got a lil bit more curious. I searched them up and stuff and after the search I watched Channel [V]

to me surpresa AKB, AKB everywhere [Coincidence? I think not!!  :w00t: ]

The very first PV I watched:

OOGOE Diamond.

After that I don't even remember how I got addicted and became attached to this special family  :)

But what I know is that I LOVED mayuyu, she was my numero uno oshi!! until I became an DD [Dare Daisuki]

Now in fanfiction.... I...I don't even remember when I started reading them...  :sweatdrop:

Ok anyways uhh.... The very first fanfic [AKB FANFIC] I read was a MAYUKI fanfic

[And was followed by the fandom and 1 smut and After that this DAMN RIGHT LONG user name was born XD ]

Then I came across with one ATSUMINA.

"Forget me not" was the title back then I didn't cry much since I didn't have much info about other pairings...
[Read it again a month ago.... DEM FEELS MAN!!!]

After that this DAMN RIGHT LONG user name was born

I don't remember how I got into fanfics...[I feel like it started off with Anime Fanfics... ]  :nervous

But what I do remember was making my first fanfic, a SAEYUKI fanfic, on a Darn notebook...

"INFINITY II: We finally meet again my love"

[After watching infinity musical from mayuki to saeyuki shipper :lol: ]

This Fic was never finished, it's been 2 years since I started making this and Rewriting it on another notebook with

Extended chapters [Chap 4 is 17 pages long and Back to Back, reason why I haven't updated that dull thing]

I then started reading SAEYUKI stories.
So far...

Crono-san's "REACHING OUT TO YOU" Was the only thing that kept me hanging in the cliff hanger section XD

But as I started reading more fics here as a mere silent reader, I started to love the works here, and then I wanted to type and post my own creations.

the first one I ever made here was

"Goodbye isn't Forever I promise: THE TOKYO DOME STORY"
After receiving feedbacks...

I started writing for the sake of others. I feel happy when someone comments because by then, I know someone enjoys
The hobby I love to do.

Then everything was followed by "New years isn't the same without you" "Sin and Punishment" "INFINITY II" "PHLOPHOBIA[Editing it]"

"Maternal Love" etc

I keep on writing because many are reading. I love to write make stories that can make you Cry,Laugh, get angry and everything...

Being a writer has been the greatest thing I've decided to be. Because I can share what my mind can offer for others.

Practically, this what sums it up... [And this was made by my remaining memories due to Memory loss probs.... I'm 15(i think) yet I already have memory loss :lol: ]

I'll try and edit this once I remember everything... if I'm allowed to :D

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #476 on: September 15, 2013, 05:18:17 AM »

seeing the content of the place I feel bad I didn't acknowledge this  :sweatdrop:

I started to know about AKB when I was 13 years old, I was a second year high back then. [2011 :D ]

A friend of mine keeps on posting AKB stuff on his Facebook causing me to be curious, that friend of mine his kami-oshi is acchan.

I got a lil bit more curious. I searched them up and stuff and after the search I watched Channel [V]

OOGOE Diamond.

After that I don't even remember how I got addicted and became attached to this special family  :)

But what I know is that I LOVED mayuyu, she was my numero uno oshi!! until I became an DD [Dare Daisuki]

Now in fanfiction.... I...I don't even remember when I started reading them...  :sweatdrop:

Ok anyways uhh.... The very first fanfic [AKB FANFIC] I read was a MAYUKI fanfic

[And was followed by the fandom and 1 smut and After that this DAMN RIGHT LONG user name was born XD ]

"Forget me not" was the title back then I didn't cry much since I didn't have much info about other pairings...

I don't remember how I got into fanfics...[I feel like it started off with Anime Fanfics... ]  :nervous

But what I do remember was making my first fanfic, a SAEYUKI fanfic, on a Darn notebook...

This Fic was never finished, it's been 2 years since I started making this and Rewriting it on another notebook with

Extended chapters [Chap 4 is 17 pages long and Back to Back, reason why I haven't updated that dull thing]

So far...

Crono-san's "REACHING OUT TO YOU" Was the only thing that kept me hanging in the cliff hanger section XD

But as I started reading more fics here as a mere silent reader, I started to love the works here, and then I wanted to type and post my own creations.

I started writing for the sake of others. I feel happy when someone comments because by then, I know someone enjoys
The hobby I love to do.

Then everything was followed by "New years isn't the same without you" "Sin and Punishment" "INFINITY II" "PHLOPHOBIA[Editing it]"

"Maternal Love" etc

I keep on writing because many are reading. I love to write make stories that can make you Cry,Laugh, get angry and everything...

Being a writer has been the greatest thing I've decided to be. Because I can share what my mind can offer for others.

Practically, this what sums it up... [And this was made by my remaining memories due to Memory loss probs.... I'm 15(i think) yet I already have memory loss :lol: ]

You didn't say about Airin, your new Kami-oshi and your Senpai that you've been obsess..  XD XD XD
And you didn't say how you ditch Mayuyu......  :P :P :P :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2013, 05:55:08 AM »

OOGOE Diamond.

So far...

The hobby I love to do.

"Maternal Love" etc

You didn't say about Airin, your new Kami-oshi and your Senpai that you've been obsess..  XD XD XD
And you didn't say how you ditch Mayuyu......  :P :P :P :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I DID NOT DITCH MAYUYU!!  :banghead:

And I LOVE Airin-senpai not OBSESSED.... And I don't have a Kami-oshi  :doh:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #478 on: October 04, 2013, 05:21:54 PM »
Is a fic with correct grammar more interesting to read than a fic with incorrect grammar?

I know that I'm asking a nonsense question but this curious me a lot...

:) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #479 on: October 04, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
Don't know about interesting but it's certainly easier to read with good grammar  :nervous 

Although in my case any story is a good thing now XD Really need to start writing again  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam