JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333167 times)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #480 on: October 04, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »
Well of course grammar is a plus factor but we couldn't say...but there are a lot more factors to consider,

1. if the topic is about someone's OTP maybe somehow even if the fanfic is that 'bad' maybe she'll/he'll give it a go.
2. Some people find it hard to understand or maybe gets too confusing on the long run
3. and 'story-wise'...a big factor  :lol:

just my POV  :)

PS: NOOORI!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU FOR LIKE A CENTURY ALREADY
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #481 on: October 04, 2013, 05:31:04 PM »
Definitely ones with correct grammar are the ones I take interest more. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are way more interesting (usually they are  XD ) but I simply cannot read the text where sentences are mashed into one another or start with small letters instead of capital ones... This is just an example, and no one is perfect... But at least check your written texts with spellchecker in word and fix the paragraphs..

@Yuki: Yup, you really should start writing. A good way to start is to proofread smth for me, nee?  :lol:  so you are online...huh?  :nervous
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #482 on: October 04, 2013, 05:37:42 PM »
Don't know about interesting but it's certainly easier to read with good grammar  :nervous 

Although in my case any story is a good thing now XD Really need to start writing again :nervous

I'm sooooo agree with the bolded parts....  XD
I've been lurking for too long because I've lost all motivation to write.

And to answer Minamiyuki's question, good grammar only makes the story easier to read and understand, but as imteedee had said, that is only the plus factor. The bad side in any fandoms is that some people only read their OTP's stories, even the one with bad grammar (including me since my OTP's fic is very rare though I'm open to read anything that piqued my interest). But of course in the long run, story and character development and grammar become important or else you might lose readers.
Though this site doesn't have much grammar-nazi (comparing to other fanfic site that I was frequently posted my fics before, but because of them my English has been improved a lot, so... thanks to them...), so you don't have to worry much .

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #483 on: October 04, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »
Well my english is way bad, need time to correct grammars... (All hail Asians)

About OTP's, some readers are enjoyably reading that rather a non-pairing fic...Romance is really not my forte (Shikaku Kankei is only my current fic that has romance in it). Because of that, creating an OTP fic is way harder and more difficult than creating a non-pairing thread, especially Action and Sci-fi genre (my favorites).. :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2013, 05:56:55 PM »
Though this site doesn't have many grammar-nazi

Jokes I'm not that fussy, I just couldn't resist this opportunity XD

@imteedee & Saku: I'll get it done eventually but considering I've just moved out the other week I think I have a legit reason to be a bit busy XD Still sorry for taking so long  :nervous

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »
That is certainly another good topic.  :)

What genre do you find it easier to write in?

also...

Is it easier for you to write a non-pairing or OTP/any-pairing fic?

As for me, I guess I am good with creepy ones (that have Geki but of course :nervous ) or romance/drama one with light comedy or no comedy tossed into it.

I find it way easier to write an OTP centered or any pairing centered fic than a non-pairing one, but that is just me.  :)

And considering grammar topic (again)... I am not one of those grammar nazzis, and if I find a story interesting I can close my eyes on the bad grammar. But as stv_wong said, once the story progresses you expect the writer to improve.. For me, when there are too many mistakes and mashed text, I simply find it hard to read while trying to decipher what is being said, and that is how the fun slowly fades...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2013, 06:09:14 PM »
Well my english is way bad, need time to correct grammars... (All hail Asians)
First, I'm not taking this in any negative way  :) though generally speaking, being Asian doesn't make you any better or the other way around.  :lol:
About OTP's, some readers are enjoyably reading that rather a non-pairing fic...Romance is really not my forte (Shikaku Kankei is only my current fic that has romance in it). Because of that, creating an OTP fic is way harder and more difficult than creating a non-pairing thread, especially Action and Sci-fi genre (my favorites).. :) :)
Like I said, people do have different styles and of course preferential  :lol: as for me, I'm fine with any  XD

Though this site doesn't have many grammar-nazi

Jokes I'm not that fussy, I just couldn't resist this opportunity XD

@imteedee & Saku: I'll get it done eventually but considering I've just moved out the other week I think I have a legit reason to be a bit busy XD Still sorry for taking so long  :nervous
LOL! I understand calmly waiting  XD

I live in the world of alpacas and flufiness. I'm more feeling centered than the imagery, maybe because my diction isn't that good... somehow  XD needed to suffice my shortcomings

I find it easier to write fics with my OTP, more like it's motivating me to keep moving  :lol:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:15:25 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »
Is a fic with correct grammar more interesting to read than a fic with incorrect grammar?

Not necessarily. Grammar is important but it isn't everything. A story with few grammatical errors is certainly easier to read. However, whether a story is interesting, it depends on many factors:

1. Plot
2. Delivery and style
3. Story structure
4. Characters
5. Setting

And the list can go on depending on the individual.

You can write a story with perfect grammar but the plot or delivery can be as bland as plain water. Or you can take a boring topic such as watching paint dry but make it interesting and thought provoking with unique character interactions or writing style.

There are many ways to make a story interesting. Grammar is not the deciding factor. That said, poor grammar does turn certain readers off because too many grammatical errors make it hard to focus on the story, so even if your plot, characters, etc. are interesting, the readers might not even give your story another look beyond the first few paragraphs. Hence, good grammar is something basic that writers should try to achieve if you want your story to appeal to more people and to be able to retain their interest.

no one is perfect... But at least check your written texts with spellchecker in word and fix the paragraphs..

I agree with this. Using the spell and grammar check is the least every writer can do before posting their fictions. The built-in check may not be able to catch every spelling or grammatical mistake (sometimes it may even misidentify errors) but it helps to reduce the occurrence of glaring errors. I believe brushing up on grammar is the fundamental step to improving yourself as a writer.

So do your best to minimise grammatical errors but don't hesitate to write just because you are afraid of committing such mistakes. Remember, we all learn as we write (and read) :)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »
I don't know if I'm good enough to give a good feedback on things, but I'll try.

For MinamiYuki-san's question, in actuality, no.
It depends, actually. The others already gave much of the answers that I was going to bring up so I don't need to say much about them.
Though it certainly is a plus for fics to be in high level English, it doesn't really mean much. Just an understanding in English is okay. Even broken English is. If it has a good PLOT, and a satisfactory in the twists and thrills, then the readers would enjoy reading it.
Be also very aware that high level English could make people confused. Like how I read some AtsuYuu smut the other day and I was flabbergasted by how the writer wrote the story in a very intellectual fashion. Wait, I'm not using complex words now, am I?! And yes, it's pretty meaningless to use harsh languages. I don't know any high-level ones so I'll just use standard and low levels as comparison XD
"Yuko touched the soft melons of one Kojima Haruna and was immediately hit with a pile driver from the taller girl's girlfriend, Takahashi Minami, causing the happy and satisfied squirrel-like girl to faint in her own lover's arms."
"Yuko touch NyanNyan oppai. Takamina did a wrestling technique to Yuko. Yuko dies on Acchan."
Looks pretty much the same to me XD So basically, if you can deliver the message to the readers, then it's already okay.

As for sakura-san's question...

Err... Probably fluff. Like, innocent slice of life or something. I can do most things but fluff is probably something I can think of quicker. I don't know if the readers are satisfied with the fluff I wrote but I myself am satisfied XD As for the opposite to the question, I find it hard to write action and smut... Action, because I can't... exactly... transfer what I'm thinking, the fights, to my writing... And as for smut... well... I don't actually have to explain that, do I?

... I don't get the question? XD Anywho, I find it easier to write about my OTP. Well... no... it's easier to write about members I like. OTP or not. For example, my OTP's AtsuYuu and my Kami-oshi's Acchan. I can write about Acchan pretty easily with any of the other girls but I can't write easily about Yuko since she's not my OTP, unless I make her come around with Acchan, then it comes to me easier.
EDIT: Crack that. I just understood the question. I think it's way easier to write a non-pairing one. I can immediately think of what to do for this, and that, what happens to them and so on, while using jokes about their pairings. Like Acchan immediately grab Minami's breasts while pulling her away from danger and say 'You haven't grown much in this area, huh?'
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 07:38:49 AM by AshuraX »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2013, 07:25:18 PM »
Be also very aware that high level English could make people confused. Like how I read some AtsuYuu smut the other day and I was flabbergasted by how the writer wrote the story in a very intellectual fashion.

I think you are referring to flowery language. Proper grammar should never confuse readers whereas flowery language might do just that due to overly elaborate (and sometimes unnecessary) descriptions that take the attention away from the plot and action. That's not to say that flowery language doesn't have its advantages. It is good for establishing the mood and describing the setting but overusing it when the focus should be on the story development can be just as distracting as having lots of grammatical errors in the story.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »
Be also very aware that high level English could make people confused. Like how I read some AtsuYuu smut the other day and I was flabbergasted by how the writer wrote the story in a very intellectual fashion.

I think you are referring to flowery language. Proper grammar should never confuse readers whereas flowery language might do just that due to overly elaborate (and sometimes unnecessary) descriptions that take the attention away from the plot and action. That's not to say that flowery language doesn't have its advantages. It is good for establishing the mood and describing the setting but overusing it when the focus should be on the story development can be just as distracting as having lots of grammatical errors in the story.

Not really? I meant that the writer uses words that are... well... not in basic English. And of course medieval language... Those are hard to understand... Or is it just me? XD But yeah, what you said is pretty true. Going too far into detail ain't actually too good. It's easy to be confused when reading since some readers focus on more important things. I.E, the plot. Also, I think you've said this before in the discussions, seigus-san. Going into detail is a good advice but don't go too deep. Yeah, think that's what you said? Or probably somebody else O.O''
"The girl woke up from her slumber, teary-eyed after yawning. She was wearing her school uniform, a white blazer, red tie, pink skirt, and her hair was done in a ponytail-fashion since she forgot to let down her hair the day before thanks to her best friend's constant story-telling of her and her adventures with her girlfriend. Inside the room was messy. A pair of blue undergarments was lying on the table, a wooden-colored chair was sat next to her bed, a yellow lamp shone brightly at the corner of the room and the white rectangular door was opened, probably due to her best friend's constant come and go into her room."
Okay, that was probably pointless... Anywho, to me, I think that's already too far into detail.
Don't know bout the others though~ :lol:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2013, 08:07:47 PM »
Not really? I meant that the writer uses words that are... well... not in basic English. And of course medieval language... Those are hard to understand...

If the setting calls for a different style of English, it's up to the writer whether s/he wants to use the "special" English for authenticity's sake or to use normal modern English so that it's easier for readers to understand. Things like archaic English (thou, thee, thy, thine, etc.) tend to fly over my head but if I'm in the mood to decipher them, they can be pretty interesting. And hey, it's always good to pick up something new!

"The girl woke up from her slumber, teary-eyed after yawning. She was wearing her school uniform, a white blazer, red tie, pink skirt, and her hair was done in a ponytail-fashion since she forgot to let down her hair the day before thanks to her best friend's constant story-telling of her and her adventures with her girlfriend. Inside the room was messy. A pair of blue undergarments was lying on the table, a wooden-colored chair was sat next to her bed, a yellow lamp shone brightly at the corner of the room and the white rectangular door was opened, probably due to her best friend's constant come and go into her room."
Okay, that was probably pointless... Anywho, to me, I think that's already too far into detail.

Yes, that's an example of unnecessary details. I had lost interest after the first half of the paragraph. This leads us to the question: How do writers decide what details are important?

I recommend this article: http://americaneditingservices.blogspot.sg/2013/09/amping-up-your-scenes.html

Here's an excerpt:

Ask Yourself, Why?

When you go through your manuscript, ask yourself what the purpose of each scene is. For instance, if you have your main character go to the deli, ask yourself why it is important for the reader to know about this. And I’ll give you a hint, if you’re illustrating the setting to the reader, this scene will need to be either removed or enhanced. Otherwise, it will slow down your book’s momentum, and from there you can lose reader interest.

If you go through the entire day of your main character—from the moment he wakes up, to the shower he takes and the meal he eats—that’s a huge red flag that you need to be asking yourself why the reader should care. Almost always this is an indicator that you need to tighten up your story and thin these sections out.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2013, 08:21:46 PM »
How do writers decide what details are important?
Interesting thought that, a handy article as well. I guess I've never consciously gone through the steps outlined in the article (think of that what you will) but I think of most of writing is fairly linear and the events tend to stick and focus on the main plot, so not many little OTP moments on the side. This might seem a little too narrow but if the story is focusing on a pair then the whole story is like a moment between the two? XD

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #493 on: October 04, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
Oh wow, so many topics. I shall put some of my personal opinion then.

Is a fic with correct grammar more interesting to read than a fic with incorrect grammar?
--Not necessarily. As everyone has said above, even without perfect grammar, it's okay as long as you can deliver the plot/story well. Unless the grammatical mistakes are severe enough to create confusion and different interpretation... Now that's a problem, haha.

--I guess romance and comedy? I don't write much but if you can see on my library, most of my fics fall under the categories of romance or comedy. Can be a little too fluffy as well.

--It depends on the story. Of course, if I refer to previous question, it means that it's easier for me to write a fic with pairing(s). And if we talk about pairing, I usually pair them based on my interpretation of their visible relationship (which is why I can do TomoYuki or SayaAnnin).

Damn. I need to continue with Virgin Love again. "orz
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #494 on: October 04, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »
Ah I forgot to answer these  :nervous

Probably something action themed. I mean I'm still trying different things out but I feel like my best work (out of a very small library) is my action based fic. Seems to be the most comforting setting for me.

I can't really say too much since I never thought about a fic with no pairing as such. Might be something worth trying after I finish with my current stories and I'm interested to see just how different it'll be for me.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #495 on: October 04, 2013, 11:08:20 PM »
Hope you don't mind me popping into the conversation once more. :sweatdrop:

I don't usually mind fictions with incorrect grammars. As long as I can see that the writer is actually putting effort into writing in a language that isn't their native, then I'm completely fine with it. Okay, even those who have English as their first language I'm also fine with. Previously I was a grammar/spelling Nazi, but I've learned awhile ago that grammar isn't the main component of the fiction world as everyone has stated above. However, when someone intentionally/actually types in a 'text language' (Example: "Takamina luvs 2 spend time w/Atsuko becuz they r BEST BUDS IN TEH WORLDZ AND LUV EACH OTHER 2 DEATH") for a long period of time, it drives me NUTS. If it's part of a story where the character(s) speaks/writes in such style, then I can cope with it. Other than that, it just drives me insane when text languages and system are being placed in a story. At least attempt to write in actual words. Doesn't hurt to press two-three more keys down on the keyboard to deliver '2' into 'to.' :doh: And if you really don't know how to, then there's a little tip called 'picking up a dictionary and attempting to learn proper words compared to numbers as words.' Texting is texting and personally for me, I kinda get turned off when the author writes stories in a fashion as if they are texting to old buddies. There goes a saying from Professor Oak in Pokemon that 'There's a time and place for everything.'

That might just be me having a harsh viewpoint though... :sweatdrop:

Now in regards to your comment about not having great grammar skills due to being Asian, I'm Asian (Half Vietnamese, Half Chinese). XD It's true that people who aren't native with the language of English won't have any joy to trending through a second language. (True me. I had a terrible childhood with the lack of knowledge and comprehension in English within a country containing English as their main dialect.) But with constant practice and learning through mistakes, I'm sure everyone dedicated enough will make massive improvements. From what I'm seeing with your comments and such, your grammar isn't too bad at all! :)

also...

In regards to the first question, Sakura-san, I've found angst, serious, tensed and action situation much easier to write with. Maybe because I always had imagination pertaining to violence and dark thoughts with my characters. Not to mention I like letting my readers feel emotionally connected with the storyline. I enjoy reading books and articles that tug on my heartstrings (both happy or sad!). I feel like I'm being dragged into the story and sympathize with the characters in their life. If it's something minor like having difficulty about choosing between chocolate or vanilla ice cream or even major like debating of the political parties here in the United States, I sense some sort of connection. A story that grabs my emotions and as cruel as it sounds, manipulates it, I have this satisfaction of putting down the book/story and say: "Wow. It's perfect!" Of course, it does come with a few instances where you'll curl up in a ball and mentally sob to death. And in regards to action sequences, I blame my childhood for watching DragonBall Z, Naruto, Zatch Bell, Gundam, Samarai Jack, Teen Titans and other shows that a 6-7 year old would consider 'violent.' (Oh wait. Of course they're violent! Especially DBZ! XD) Childhood influences does really kick in for my current personality and attitude, haha. :nervous

I actually have written a OS or two that doesn't have any pairing in it. And if they do, then the two girls aren't really in love but rather just friends throughout the entire situation (i.e. the Kojiyuu fic 'One Night...') Between the two, I don't really mind if there's certain OTPs or characters within the fiction or not. All I really aim my eyes at is the storyline, characterization and overall theme. Having OTPs and pairings are merely extra sprinkles to the cupcake here. :)

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2013, 06:13:08 PM »
Here's my two cents.

Most definitely real life. There seems to be a limit to my creativity/imagination and it would be impossible for me to write about things that are out of this world (e.g. fantasy). I rely heavily on videos, photos, articles, etc. for inspiration. Also, I observe the people around me and characters in movies/dramas.

OTP is the easiest since I spend a lot of time watching them on TV. Additionally, I find that I can only write about members with whom I can identify, even if just a tiny bit. Some girls I would never be able to write about include Kasai Tomomi, Kawaei and Lemon.

Edit: I did not comment on grammar because I feel everyone else has already voiced my sentiments.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:38:38 PM by kurumi »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #497 on: October 11, 2013, 06:12:51 AM »
I haven't updated any of my threads for a while by now but I have a topic I'd like to discuss here  :panic:

What do you think on unpopular pairing? and to further extend, crack pairing.

I just want to know since most thing I made so far involved unpopular/crack pairing  :roll:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #498 on: October 11, 2013, 07:11:39 AM »
@Yuki88:

I am very unfamiliar with the world of fanfiction, and only recently learnt terms such as "pairing" and "OTP". So honestly, I've never given your question much thought at all.

I guess my story constitutes an "unpopular pairing", but it was seriously the only pairing that existed in my mind for my story. Ultimately, I feel we should write about whom we wish to write about regardless what others may think. If I had changed my story to a WMatsui one, it would probably not be very good. I lack the knowledge and confidence to write about Rena in a convincing manner.

The issue with writing about an unpopular pairing is that your story may end up being, well… unpopular. So don't be expecting a whole bunch of likes and comments. I'm fine with that. ;)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #499 on: October 11, 2013, 08:47:35 AM »
What do you think on unpopular pairing? and to further extend, crack pairing.

Err. Are we talking bout the non-mainstream pairings like AtsuYuu/TakaHaru? Or simply unknown and/or rare pairings, or crack such as AtsuSayanee, TakaYuki or MariSaya?

Well, I think they're hard to ship while some are easy. Take for example, Sae, with her unbelievable harem aura, or Atsuko, with her undeniable 'senpai' authority towards the juniors, are easy and I find it easy to ship them. But if you suddenly felt like pairing up... Well... I dunno... RenaMii? That's hard... Seriously hard... Or two tsundere pairing up together into HaruRena, that would be worse...

But there are dominance similarities that could be shipped far more easier than any mainstream pairings. Take my OTP, AtsuYuu, for example. Two sadists and Ace, bashing each other into coincidental moments and fighting for the rights for dominance. I'd say it's way easier XD

But yeah, if yar using unpopular pairings, be prepared to either get bashed by their mainstream pair shippers or get ignored, since they're unpopular and most people want the popular ones. Or use what I usually use. Take their mainstream pair and use it for comical relief :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one