JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Love You

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333274 times)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #600 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:49 PM »
My fear right now? That I won't ever be able to finish Virgin Love because I'm super moody bastard with lazy bums lol.

Same... I fear that I couldn't finish Mask because I'm hellla busy with work  :banghead:

I'm afraid that I can't finish ALL of my fics.. I'm on the period of laziness now..  :banghead:

Offline risshu

• ecchi
  • ...second best isn't so bad.
    • risshu13
    • risshu13
« Reply #601 on: March 23, 2014, 03:11:31 PM »
My fear is being stuck up with my fantasies.  XD

It's the same for me and I also fear going off tangent when I write and stopping mid-way.  So far, every time I work on a story a new idea comes to mind forcing me to stop mid-way on the one I'm working on. 
Returning back to the draft I had previously abandon, I forgot what I had intended to do in the story... :on cloudeye:

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #602 on: March 23, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »
You've got the magnificent ideas in mind like the work of a genius just waiting to be written. But when u start to write one, ur mind goes as blank as the paper...  :doh: :sweatdrop:

Oh Hello~ :) Sorry if it's seems I'm barging in. I'm kinda a new writer so Yoroshiku Onegaishimassu~
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:51:47 PM by embee5442 »
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
« Reply #603 on: March 25, 2014, 02:31:47 AM »
My biggest fear is not my being able to finish anything I start, hence the reason why I stick to OS's normally, sobs. Also, thank you for mentioning my fanfic ; ; Much appreciated.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #604 on: March 26, 2014, 09:40:52 AM »
My fear in writing?

The fear of not meeting the readers' expectations and failing them.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #605 on: March 30, 2014, 07:38:06 PM »
someone asked me...what is your greatest fear being a writer?

An excellent question they had asked to you and for you to bring it to us. :) My greatest fear is being unable to finish my work and lack of motivation to continue writing.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #606 on: March 30, 2014, 07:52:09 PM »
^which often occurs to said writer

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #607 on: March 30, 2014, 09:14:50 PM »
We're having the same situation, people. BE VERY AFRAID  XD only I can do, is to do better at work thus it won't take my free time doing reworks or homeworks.. and at least, STAY INSPIRED!  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #608 on: March 30, 2014, 09:41:57 PM »
My fear right now? That I won't ever be able to finish Virgin Love because I'm super moody bastard with lazy bums lol.

Same... I fear that I couldn't finish Mask because I'm hellla busy with work  :banghead:

I'm afraid that I can't finish ALL of my fics.. I'm on the period of laziness now..  :banghead:

Same I have a OS collection, a Solo FF and a collab ff. I fear that I cannot plan out The Painful Truth About Ones Past because too many things to think about~ Like how I'mma put the emotion in Yukirin's male character (Yeah don't ask) and how i'm gonna put in plot twists and what not~

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #609 on: May 01, 2014, 08:21:45 AM »
Ok, looks I again, excuse to inconvenience. 
But somebody knows the name of the fanfiction, where takamina and acchan has 
a daughter, and she returns for past and he/she knows their mothers when they are in the akb. 

If somebody knows I thank. 

Maybe I only ask that, but it is because that site is really incredible. 
He/she has great histories, and the writers are incredible. 
I will begin to write the names of the fanfictions, I don't need like this to inconvenience more. 

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #610 on: May 26, 2014, 03:16:29 PM »
My biggest fear is that since I always lack ideas in writing, I may not end my stories well. -,-

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #611 on: May 29, 2014, 03:58:37 AM »
I think most writer have the same fear, don't they?

Not being able to finish due to whatever... Which is my biggest fear because I tend to start things, instead of finishing them...
Not interesting enough... my 2nd fear, because I feel like my story is boring, therefore I have no readers at all...
Not meeting expectation or whatever...

Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #612 on: May 30, 2014, 05:53:38 AM »
and yet I think I saw you win on one of the contests here, eh? congrats  :twothumbs yeah, and for that I need to set goals, seriously I still think of these stuff once in a while, and that for the sake of  what we call peace of mind, I think I need to update...I miss writing  :lol:  and Hiiiii to you all long time no post  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #613 on: May 30, 2014, 02:34:41 PM »
I think most writer have the same fear, don't they?

Not being able to finish due to whatever... Which is my biggest fear because I tend to start things, instead of finishing them...
Not interesting enough... my 2nd fear, because I feel like my story is boring, therefore I have no readers at all...
Not meeting expectation or whatever...

for some reasons it is easier to start things than to end them -,-

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #614 on: May 30, 2014, 03:54:03 PM »
I think it's easy to end. The hardest thing is how to connect the beginning to the end lol.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #615 on: May 30, 2014, 04:06:28 PM »
I think it's easy to end. The hardest thing is how to connect the beginning to the end lol.
second that...especially for a person like me whose ideas come in random order :err:

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #616 on: May 30, 2014, 06:37:22 PM »
and yet I think I saw you win on one of the contests here, eh? congrats  :twothumbs yeah, and for that I need to set goals, seriously I still think of these stuff once in a while, and that for the sake of  what we call peace of mind, I think I need to update...I miss writing  :lol:  and Hiiiii to you all long time no post  XD

Well, me winning is probably because of luck, and probably because I really put everything into writing 'Three Chances'. I have never tried sooo hard to write before, nor share some of my feelings, let alone a fanfic... but I'm glad I won lol, really gave me confidence XD

I have to agree with this too... -_-
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #617 on: July 19, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »

We're on the same boat  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyways... Has anyone know some Kumiyuri fanfics?? That pairing was so rare that it sleeps on the deepest trench...  :( :( :(

Kumiyuri is my most OTP, second to Mayuki, Wmatsui, Atsumina, Furuyanagi and Rinorie....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #618 on: November 11, 2014, 04:10:35 AM »
WHY RENA-SAMA IS SO BEAUTIFUL THIS DAYS??

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: November 16, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
It looks at me again, I am saving the fanfiction I'm reading, but there's one that I forgot, is with Acchan and Takamina, they are dating but Atsuko finds her father, and he forces Takamina break with Acchan. And in the end the two announce the graduation. I thought I saved it, but I guess not. If someone can help me, I thank you.
I know it's getting annoying asking this, but I tried searching but can not find. :bow: :bow: :bow:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Love You