JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Prisoner Of Love

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333146 times)

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #620 on: November 16, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
It looks at me again, I am saving the fanfiction I'm reading, but there's one that I forgot, is with Acchan and Takamina, they are dating but Atsuko finds her father, and he forces Takamina break with Acchan. And in the end the two announce the graduation. I thought I saved it, but I guess not. If someone can help me, I thank you.
I know it's getting annoying asking this, but I tried searching but can not find. :bow: :bow: :bow:

The fanfic is this Who are you?

I recommend Bit Blind to Love <3 if you haven't already read it
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #621 on: November 16, 2014, 07:31:03 PM »
Just a little rant but I wish there were more sister groups fanfics... or even just fanfics with AKB youngsters. ;(
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #622 on: November 16, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
We're on the same boat  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyways... Has anyone know some Kumiyuri fanfics?? That pairing was so rare that it sleeps on the deepest trench...  :( :( :(

Kumiyuri is my most OTP, second to Mayuki, Wmatsui, Atsumina, Furuyanagi and Rinorie....  :) :) :)

I swear there are rarely any KumiYuri or FuruYanagi fanfics tbh... Aside from mine, I haven't barely seen any FuruYanagi fanfics. The ones I've seen aren't finished (That includes yours )

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: November 17, 2014, 03:11:22 AM »
Thank you so much, lezperv. It's the same, "who are you". And I Also read other fanfiction. :tão tu um na

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #624 on: November 17, 2014, 02:52:11 PM »
My fear right now? That I won't ever be able to finish Virgin Love because I'm super moody bastard with lazy bums lol.

Same... I fear that I couldn't finish Mask because I'm hellla busy with work  :banghead:

I'm afraid that I can't finish ALL of my fics.. I'm on the period of laziness now..  :banghead:

We're on the same boat  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyways... Has anyone know some Kumiyuri fanfics?? That pairing was so rare that it sleeps on the deepest trench...  :( :( :(

Kumiyuri is my most OTP, second to Mayuki, Wmatsui, Atsumina, Furuyanagi and Rinorie....  :) :) :)

:lol: :lol: teheheh.. were the same I'm looking for kumiyuri fanfic to but i can find i only find two but not finish.. :cry: :cry:

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #625 on: November 19, 2014, 07:20:14 AM »
I'm curious if anyone else feels the same way...

Are there any fanfics out there where you cringe and feel sick because it was written, and you think that this fanfic should never exist?

It's not the way it's written or anything like that, but you just can't stand it for some reason, and you don't like the idea of it one bit...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:29:31 AM by lezperv »
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #626 on: December 03, 2014, 06:46:50 AM »
Just a little rant but I wish there were more sister groups fanfics... or even just fanfics with AKB youngsters. ;(

I echo the same sentiment with lesser known pairings :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2014, 04:33:23 PM »
I'm curious if anyone else feels the same way...

Are there any fanfics out there where you cringe and feel sick because it was written, and you think that this fanfic should never exist?

It's not the way it's written or anything like that, but you just can't stand it for some reason, and you don't like the idea of it one bit...

Hmmmm... I guess not. So far, the fanfics I've read have really interesting plots and ideas! (which makes me wonder whether my stories are interesting enough  :( :nervous)
I always respect any ideas that people write if it doesn't offend anyone in anyway  :D
So I would like to say, good job to the authors of the fics I read for making their stories interesting hehe~  :twothumbs :thumbsup (I don't know if it's just me or am I being TOO positive??) lol
しらたき〜

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #628 on: December 29, 2014, 03:57:29 AM »
I know all of you are awesome when it comes to writing. But I have a question, what is/are your secrets when it comes to writing?

Do you use your:

Feelings?
Thoughts?
Personal experience?
Or you just rant a lot?

(You can add something if your secret is not there) :mon sweat:

Thank you! :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #629 on: December 29, 2014, 05:47:25 AM »
Mostly feelings and thoughts.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #630 on: December 29, 2014, 06:27:00 AM »
A lot of it because of what I write is more personal experience and feelings.

Then again it is based on theme and the perceived goal of the characters. Not like it gets shown here :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #631 on: December 29, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
It really depends on what kind of story I am writing.

Mostly I write when inspiration hits me, and it can be activated by even the tiniest things.

There are times when emotions or my personal experience gives me a lot of ideas for my fictions, however, I try to not rely on them too much. I just take the gist/idea of it. Then I put myself into my character's shoes and write the story from a different perspective, with sometimes different environment and outcome/happenings than what happened to me.

Sometimes the events that are happening give me thoughts and based off of them are some of my greatest fics (in my opinion). Times when you have nothing to do with something personally but put your own thoughts and perspective on it is when the best work can be produced. How would I feel if that were to happen to me? What would I do? This main character in the story, with his/her personality, can he/she endure this? And etc. It makes the writer work more on the character's development, so I think it is one of the greatest ways to start a fic and go with it.

Ranting is one of the lesser preferences of mine, because with ranting you might lose yourself in your own emotional drive and forget the character and his/her personality and behavior.

I hope this made sense ^^;

P.S. @Rine: that Yuuko-sama picture :heart:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:55:56 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #632 on: December 29, 2014, 06:01:30 PM »
Mine is mostly feelings and thoughts.

I put most of my feelings into Minami when I write AtsuMina because we both see things the same way, and it's my understanding of how she feels and think about things. When she loves someone, I know she'll give them her heart wholly, and that's quite dangerous. She's the kind that will be serious when need to be, but really she's just weak inside. I'm just the same way she is, so if people think I write Minami spot on, it's because that's also me.

With Atsuko, it's more of a thought than feelings even though there may be tiny hint of feelings in it. Atsuko is a hard character to write if you think about it. She's the kind of case where she can be anything, and her feelings is always hard to actually write out. She is cute and adorable, yet scary and deadly. She's a spoiled person even though there are times where she gives. Atsuko is everything, therefore, I think she's a hard character to write. The only moments where I can feel with Atsuko, is when she's trying to win Minami back and treat Minami the way she needs to be treated, give everything to Minami and be there for her.

I don't really date, so I don't have personal experiences... and I don't think I rant either... Though, I do need inspirations to write, otherwise, I won't be in the mood to write well....
vs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #633 on: December 29, 2014, 06:23:45 PM »
I know all of you are awesome when it comes to writing. But I have a question, what is/are your secrets when it comes to writing?

Do you use your:

Feelings?
Thoughts?
Personal experience?
Or you just rant a lot?

(You can add something if your secret is not there) :mon sweat:

Thank you! :mon bye:

I use all 4 xD But also, I use experiences from other peoples perspectives because, without knowing what people feel and stuff like that...

I have a friend, who's exactly like Milky and she had a boyfriend who's in the army right now in Afgan, so I wrote Milky's character in my Maplestory based fanfic based on her~

And also, if your OTP is quite hard to write in a say.... Angsty type fanfic.... I would say just convey some feelings from TV/Movie characters~ I have a FuruYanagi fanfic, Manazashi, Sayonara (Yes based off the KII 3 Unit with Airin and Ogiso <3), and it was quite hard~ So I used a movie characters.. (Can't remember the movie or the characters xD)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #634 on: December 30, 2014, 04:32:20 AM »
The honest answer is because I have requests and to my audience they like what I write in general XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #635 on: December 30, 2014, 04:42:24 AM »
There's rarely any AtsuMina fanfic anymore. You only see Mayuki and etc etc more than AtsuMina, so I took it upon myself to take hold of this ship and sail through the harsh waves.

Also because there are AtsuMina fics out there that I don't really like, and some of them are just plain smut/stupid, no storyline or anything... just dialogues...

So yeah, that's why I write.
vs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #636 on: December 30, 2014, 06:40:06 AM »
Since my audience sees my work, people do ask and it becomes a challenge for me because I'm not just one pairing or a few so the development of characters becomes a goal.

Although I guide the smaller ships of the sea with my fleet compared to the bigger ones so I know that it is slim to none to what I see.

Grammar to me is more important because plot can be cookie cutter (more often than not) so plot becomes second with structure.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #637 on: December 30, 2014, 10:24:11 AM »
It really depends on what kind of story I am writing.

Mostly I write when inspiration hits me, and it can be activated by even the tiniest things.

There are times when emotions or my personal experience gives me a lot of ideas for my fictions, however, I try to not rely on them too much. I just take the gist/idea of it. Then I put myself into my character's shoes and write the story from a different perspective, with sometimes different environment and outcome/happenings than what happened to me.

Sometimes the events that are happening give me thoughts and based off of them are some of my greatest fics (in my opinion). Times when you have nothing to do with something personally but put your own thoughts and perspective on it is when the best work can be produced. How would I feel if that were to happen to me? What would I do? This main character in the story, with his/her personality, can he/she endure this? And etc. It makes the writer work more on the character's development, so I think it is one of the greatest ways to start a fic and go with it.

Ranting is one of the lesser preferences of mine, because with ranting you might lose yourself in your own emotional drive and forget the character and his/her personality and behavior.

I hope this made sense ^^;

P.S. @Rine: that Yuuko-sama picture :heart:

That's right, Saku. But what if your stories are based from vampire, wolves, witches, and other mythical creatures? :dunno:

I KNOW RIGHT?! :mon inluv:

I research well and then put my own spin on it  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #638 on: December 31, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
Interesting. I write because I feel that it is a good way of practicing my English. I write strictly for pairs that I find that they have actual affinity and how good their chemistry is toward each other. I rarely (almost never, in fact) write about mainstream pairings (especially AtsuMina and wMatsui) because... Well, there are already a lot of fics about them, why bother?

Offline ctr

« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2015, 08:38:33 PM »
hello everyone.. will you recommend me for wmatsui fanfics genre angst/au? :mon inluv:
sorry for my bad grammar >.<

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Prisoner Of Love