JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 333229 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #640 on: March 14, 2015, 01:53:04 AM »
There are a lot of authors who left their story hanging. Oh well, real life crisis will always get in your way. .-.

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #641 on: March 14, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »
There are a lot of authors who left their story hanging. Oh well, real life crisis will always get in your way. .-.

I fully agree with you! Sometimes just have to think own continuation of the unfinished stories.. But it's not the same anymore..  :(
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »

I fully agree with you! Sometimes just have to think own continuation of the unfinished stories.. But it's not the same anymore..  :(

Either that, or you just abandon the actual stories and look for other stories that somewhat trail near the unfinished ones. There's quite a lot of stories that do come in similar genres and plots, though they often go with Route B than Route A. Though I think it's intriguing if you try to guess the actual author's plans, you might find it that your thoughts are the same as to what the actual writer wanted to do.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #643 on: March 16, 2015, 07:51:58 PM »

There's also the case of losing interest in the members.... like me. *flees*

hello everyone.. will you recommend me for wmatsui fanfics genre angst/au? :mon inluv:
sorry for my bad grammar >.<

I suggest you to visit AKBlasphemy. It has a lot of wMatsui fics in both genre you want.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #644 on: April 02, 2015, 05:01:30 AM »
Im hoping for some SayaMilky fanfic.
Though it's cute to read some Atsumina fics too.

Craving for more SayaMilky moments.  :cathappy:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #645 on: April 08, 2015, 09:14:02 AM »
kyaaah...

minna-sama. can someone help me?

i was craving for some UmeMii fic?

:frustrated:

do you know any? or is there any UmeMii fic here?

:wigglypanda:

thank you~~

:shy1:

:on slopkiss:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2015, 12:56:35 PM »
Uhm.. I just wanna ask.. Since Jurina is already 18 now, can I post a Wmatsui smut in jphip?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2015, 05:16:31 PM »

Uhm.. I just wanna ask.. Since Jurina is already 18 now, can I post a Wmatsui smut in jphip?

You're late to the party XD

It has to be in the perv area though.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #648 on: April 13, 2015, 05:04:20 AM »
I just want to ask y'all good folks. :dunno:

You see, I've been doing some research about Nogizaka46 because I'm curious about them. Uhh..then yeah, some ships we're showed off. Are there are some fics here (or on Tumblr) about WakaReika and IkuMai? :hehehe:

Thanks! /o/

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #649 on: April 13, 2015, 11:14:14 AM »
I just want to ask y'all good folks. :dunno:

You see, I've been doing some research about Nogizaka46 because I'm curious about them. Uhh..then yeah, some ships we're showed off. Are there are some fics here (or on Tumblr) about WakaReika and IkuMai? :hehehe:

Thanks! /o/

Really? IkuMai? As in Ikuchan x Maiyan? XD here

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #650 on: April 15, 2015, 08:12:52 PM »
WE SERIOUSLY NEED MORE NOGIZAKA46 FICTS HERE HUHUHUU :frustrated:

(WakaReika and IkuMai to be exact lel or MaiyanHarem please. XD)

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #651 on: April 17, 2015, 04:21:13 AM »
^ Haha, I would be glad if we have more sister groups fics that is not wMatsui, really. SayaMilky is still fine because there are not too many fics of them at the moment but I would be appreciate more if other pairings are explored. SKE and NMB have so many pairings and it is a waste that they are rarely utilized here. I won't talk about HKT because the pairings there are like an endless cycle, everyone is shippable with the others lol.

Well, more fics with younger gens of AKB is also a great idea. I mean, MogiSaho? YuiriAyaka? So many potentials to explore.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #652 on: April 17, 2015, 04:28:41 AM »
^ Haha, I would be glad if we have more sister groups fics that is not wMatsui, really. SayaMilky is still fine because there are not too many fics of them at the moment but I would be appreciate more if other pairings are explored. SKE and NMB have so many pairings and it is a waste that they are rarely utilized here. I won't talk about HKT because the pairings there are like an endless cycle, everyone is shippable with the others lol.

Well, more fics with younger gens of AKB is also a great idea. I mean, MogiSaho? YuiriAyaka? So many potentials to explore.

It would be nice :)

Although I think majority should be written out for a following which gives an idea XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #653 on: May 07, 2015, 08:31:32 PM »

It would be nice :)

Although I think majority should be written out for a following which gives an idea XD

it would be really nice. i always wondered where are the fics for them. there's so many ships sailing out on the sea but they got overshadowed by some ship.

sorry i wrote in small case letter. typing on phone and too lazy to type properly
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #654 on: May 07, 2015, 09:30:22 PM »
^ Yuki and I are the ones doing most of the lesser known ones (mainly HKT)

There are some others that are working into it but honestly to get more might be hard and especially to do so without proper research looks bad in all cases.

The best suggestion is to write out others.  I can't force people to do so but there's the competition that could open up the gates for more
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #655 on: May 08, 2015, 07:42:10 AM »
i also wrote some of the lesser known pairings. but i mostly focused on ske, tried to wrote some nogizaka too
problem is i don't really have time to wrote what i had in draft so i couldn't update often
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #656 on: May 08, 2015, 08:01:19 AM »
i also wrote some of the lesser known pairings. but i mostly focused on ske, tried to wrote some nogizaka too
problem is i don't really have time to wrote what i had in draft so i couldn't update often

make a little time and work toward finishing it.  Inspiration can hit anywhere and always keep a notebook to scribble.  It always comes when you least expect it :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #657 on: May 11, 2015, 07:03:53 PM »
Okay, I've been here for quite a while but never actually post in this thread when I could use some tips :v
might as well do it now then..

Okay, I've known lots of themes and different settings of fanfics from this place and not forgetting pairings as well. But the thing that intrest me the most is how readers tends to prefer fanfics that includes minstream pairings and pay more attention to them a lot more than the ones aren't. Well, a lot of them that includes old generation members as the pairings (which most of them graduated already), but then surprisingly many new members here actually know the pairings despite graduations.

Now my point here is, I'm not asking for anybody to stop taking interest in them but rather than I want to try to get readers to take a look at other pairings as well that may be small but potentially big in the coming times. I know some of you read my fanfics already, so could anybody give me some sort of tips as to how make readers intrested in the uncommon pairings please? If anybody can do so, that would be very lovely.

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #658 on: May 11, 2015, 07:27:35 PM »
I'm not really sure how to get people to love reading a story with non-mainstream pairings other than creating a story that is interesting and thus making them interested in the pairings regardless of how popular or how cracked the pairing is.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #659 on: May 11, 2015, 07:36:41 PM »

Okay, I've been here for quite a while but never actually post in this thread when I could use some tips :v
might as well do it now then..

Okay, I've known lots of themes and different settings of fanfics from this place and not forgetting pairings as well. But the thing that intrest me the most is how readers tends to prefer fanfics that includes minstream pairings and pay more attention to them a lot more than the ones aren't. Well, a lot of them that includes old generation members as the pairings (which most of them graduated already), but then surprisingly many new members here actually know the pairings despite graduations.

Now my point here is, I'm not asking for anybody to stop taking interest in them but rather than I want to try to get readers to take a look at other pairings as well that may be small but potentially big in the coming times. I know some of you read my fanfics already, so could anybody give me some sort of tips as to how make readers intrested in the uncommon pairings please? If anybody can do so, that would be very lovely.

I agree with Yuki it isn't going to happen overnight.  People will stick to it regardless unless they adapt.  Or in other words they love your writing (rarely happens in fan fiction)

The best thing is to keep writing and read others even though it is mainstream.  It'll likely happen that many don't like the challenge of writing something new and fail based on not getting feedback.

I have little to say because I don't care too much for each but like to get some anyway :3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu