JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Oh!

Author Topic: Scott Pilgrim  (Read 2271 times)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Scott Pilgrim
« on: April 13, 2010, 04:46:32 AM »
SCOTT PILGRIM

So Who Is This Scott Pilgrim Person Anyway?

Scott Pilgrim is 23 years old, living in the big city with his gay roommate, just trying to get by in this crazy world. He's in a band. He's lazy. He likes video games.

Scott Pilgrim likes the new girl in town, Ramona Flowers, but to win her heart, he has to defeat her seven evil ex-boyfriends. Seven! Evil! Ex! Boyfriends! Lucas has muscles! Todd plays bass with his psychic powers! The Twins are twins! Matthew Patel is an Indian guy! AND MORE!

Scott Pilgrim is a critically acclaimed, award-winning series of graphic novels by Canadian cartoonist Bryan Lee O'Malley. Boys and girls! Young and old! Come one, come all! Read Scott Pilgrim!

-----------------------------------------

Anyone else read this comic? I finally started today. I read a lot of praise about it and I kept telling myself to pick it up, but I always found something else to buy. Then I saw the trailer a few weeks ago and finally decided to get it together and buy it. I usually try to pace myself when reading comics, but I just couldn't help going through the first book in a few minutes. It's funny as hell (I can't think of the last time I laughed out loud reading a comic.) and has a cool fight.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Scott Pilgrim
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 01:41:05 AM »
:canada: SHIT! And it's a movie too. Who WATCHED!?

lol video game gone retro:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Scott Pilgrim
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 04:42:27 AM »
THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!

Saw this today and had a blast. Every minute of it is fun and unlike Machete, I still feel the with me. My brother and I were talking about it so much after. So much great stuff here. I haven't read the whole series yet, but I liked the movie parts more than what I read in the book.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Oh!