JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Niumun - Lie In One`s Teeth Back

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 871158 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1500 on: June 03, 2015, 08:36:26 PM »
A subbed ep of TORE with Reina and Sayu

Offline etranger01

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • alpha to omega & lambda for mame
« Reply #1501 on: June 03, 2015, 10:14:04 PM »

I know that amongst Western fans, this has been a hot/debateable topic for quite a while. :yep:

Personally, I've been wondering the same as this person:
8. 名無しのハロプロさん 2015年05月10日 17:31
I wonder what the sales numbers would look like if they released two photobooks of some member, one with swimsuits and one without?
:dunno:

yeah? debateble topic? didn't know about it. i never thought they would not enjoy, but let's see what others think...

personally i'd buy both books, but most of the time i like the pictures on wich they are really dressed, with on CLOTHES most.

it is just that its always 'beach and pool', not boring, but you can make so nice pics dressed and in good scenery.
literally i shed one or the other tear about the beauty of some PB pics. it was never a bikini shot.

:fap < i know there are many guys like this. some are actually really nice guys^^, but this is Morning Musume & H!P! i do not lack of fantasy, but..., but rAelLY?!?!

they are beautyful girls! angel-like! queens and princesess~~~! they're no hookers or AV idols! but: if you wanna  :fap you'll like sayushi's girls more anyway. < you seen their PB's? ...
they be like 5 bucks under the street light near the old bridge in the harbor area tomorrow...the PB's of course. not the girls.

anyway. taste can be different! other idols are also cool!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:02:36 AM by shirenu '15 »
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰のファンだったのだろう。
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰の曲を口ずさんでいたのだろう。

藤代冥砂

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1502 on: June 08, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
Hey. I kinda like this! :w00t:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1503 on: June 12, 2015, 02:54:48 PM »
I just realized that [Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara] is the first single since Furusato to be comprised of only complete sequential generations.

Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara = 9,10,11
Furusato = 1,2

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #1504 on: June 12, 2015, 03:08:25 PM »
^
It's also the first since Memory Seishun no Hikari where all gens have all of their original members!  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1506 on: June 15, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
I liked this one too. :D

Maybe its cos they're not doing heavy rock this round. The style is more colorful 'n fun with uplifting lyrics. :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1508 on: June 25, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
Now that the Cute and Hot polls are up again, I can reveal my ridiculous overthinking with preparing the pics for the polls <3

See, I have many AIMS and STANDARDS!
The pic should be as Cute/Hot possible, but according to certain rules:
1. It should feature the face clearly, as little hands on the face as possible, sometimes there could even be too much hair
2. The expression shouldn't be exaggerated, like cute puffed cheeks; some of the voters don't know all the girls and that's why their pic needs to be 'honest' with a somewhat neutral expression like a smile (or in hotness poll a sultry gaze) to keep it fair
3. The picture quality needs to be good enough in comparison to the other pics
4. Some pics I don't choose because they have horrid lighting and I can't fix them better; some of the poll pics have been tuned by me a bit to make them match the others better, but preferably the pic will be fine on its own
5. Generally no blog pics. This year the exception is at least Manaka Inaba in the hotness poll because I could not find any remotely HOT picture of her and was desperate. The reason why I don't normally like to use blog pics? They usually use a shit-ton of filters, the angles are often too calculated (see: Sakura's blog pics), they tend to have extra decorations on them, they are too zoomed in so the entire head doesn't make it in, or they are simply not good enough quality.
6. They need to be from THIS YEAR; one would think that six months is ample time to take an amazing cute/hot picture, but you would be surprised with the trouble I go through, especially for the hotness poll pics. :lol: Why this year? It would be pretty unfair if someone took one amazing super hot shot in like 2012 and then that shot was always used in the poll. Nope, the poll is for this year so it must be up-to-date; ideally it would even feature their most recent hair cut, but that's not always possible. 8)

As for the hotness poll, I know to a lot of people hottest means biggest boobs and whatever, but to me for the hotness poll pics, the expression is most important. What really makes a lady or anyone hot is agency; that alluring expression ufufuffufuf. Could be a smile, could be a serious gaze, kind of depends on what's available. I think when the polls first started the Elder Club was still in and it was difficult enough to find recent pics of everyone, so I couldn't focus as much on finding the hottest possible pics, but for the past 5-6 years I've really tried my best. :lol: Over the years, the art is perfected~

To me the point is that when people are making their decisions, they can still look at the pics and go like "omg! She is so cute! I should vote for her!!" Like it's the last chance for that girl to make an appeal, so I should help her make that appeal by choosing the best possible pic for her. LOL I don't think I actually sway anyone's vote, but I want to feel like I'm being as fair to the girls as possible :lol: Of course cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, so someone might think that a pic I choose as cute is horrible, but that's just life.

So yes. That is the Philosophy behind the H!P Cuteness and Hotness Poll pics.

EDIT: I just hope that when people open a cuteness poll thread, and a hotness poll thread, they will see that the chosen pics have a totally different feeling overall ^^;;;;
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline mske

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • passive_user123
« Reply #1510 on: June 26, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
new posts on this forum can be followed using page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=recent, which registered users can filter with Ignore Boards Options http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=profile;area=ignoreboards

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1511 on: June 27, 2015, 10:06:36 AM »
6. They need to be from THIS YEAR; one would think that six months is ample time to take an amazing cute/hot picture, but you would be surprised with the trouble I go through, especially for the hotness poll pics. :lol: Why this year? It would be pretty unfair if someone took one amazing super hot shot in like 2012 and then that shot was always used in the poll. Nope, the poll is for this year so it must be up-to-date; ideally it would even feature their most recent hair cut, but that's not always possible. 8)

I don't remember Maimi having short hair since years ago...when was that photo from? :?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1512 on: June 27, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »
^ I took it from our forum's pic thread where it was posted this year! If it's an older pic that's too bad, I can't be 100% conscious of everything!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1513 on: June 27, 2015, 06:07:35 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1516 on: July 01, 2015, 02:59:15 AM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1517 on: July 01, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »
I listen to Romance no tochuu the most, but Matenrou Show is also great 8) Taiki Bansei was a lot of fun at first, but it doesn't seem to have longevity... Too much chorus imo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1518 on: July 01, 2015, 11:41:21 PM »
From H!O's Twitter:
H!P 2015 Maruwakari Book DVD preview
- https://youtu.be/WF5lbmBIrks?t=1s
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/616141204896522240

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Niumun - Lie In One`s Teeth Back