JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Bump Bump! feat. Verbal

Author Topic: [TEAM A] TAKAMINA ~ The Takahashi Minami Thread  (Read 614113 times)

Offline rabyo

• Member+
Re: [TEAM A] TAKAMINA ~ The Takahashi Minami Thread
« Reply #2440 on: March 14, 2014, 09:14:59 AM »

This picture looks like a family picture lols.

Sou-chan-the father
Yuko-the mother
nyannyan - The older sister
Mii-chan-younger sister[/quote]

from fan

from Yuko

from G+Taka
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 09:22:28 AM by rabyo »

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2441 on: March 14, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »
AKB48 140311 掌が語ること

video of Taka at theater 140311
Takamina was center

CDTV akb

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2442 on: March 14, 2014, 09:25:17 AM »
Atsumina duet from 2014/03/09 Shin Domoto Kyoudai

The whole show:

140309 新堂本兄弟

:thumbsup

Quote from: rabyo
Quote from: cheza28
@cheza28
what do yo mean Atsuko was tsundere at first? I haven't get to watch it yet  [wonder] so Idk *sigh*

from tumblr-> taidvan:

@tkmn_world: Seeing Takamina’s lacy apron…
Acchan: This one is disgusting!!
@tkmn_world: Maeda-san, if you can be Takamina for a day, what would u do?
Acchan: I don’t want to be!!

while takamina

from tumblr-> lambie96
“Whenever our eyes meet, I don’t know what to do”
—    Takahashi Minami (Guest appearance with Acchan on Shin Domoto Kyoudai)

but it was funny!!!

add  translate about some part important.It wasn't full content.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
from tumblr-> by dopplerrific:

Acchan and Takamina’s day off schedule

Acchan:
        2am-10am Sleep
        10am-3pm Stay in bed
        3pm-4pm Go buy food
        4pm-8(:50?)pm Space out at home
        8(:50?)pm-11pm Dinner with friend
        11pm-2am Watch a movie

Takamina:
        3am-6pm Sleep
        6pm-8pm Cook food
        8pm-12am Space out
        12am-3am Space out (part 2?)

-----------------------------------------------------------
by akb48warpup
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiTabUWCEAAiiq_.jpg
Takamina says if walk in Shibuya, chances are pretty damn high that youll bump into her "I often hang out in Shibuya

-------------------------------

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiTbPARCcAAMmy1.jpg
-Have you ever thought Takamina was too stern?
Acchan:"Yeah, it was when she was shouting at them over the loudspeaker!"
--------------------------------

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiTeSgbCAAAb2fb.jpg
-Do you think Takamina is stubborn? If so, why?
Acchan: "Yes, it's when she doesn't listen to other people's advice"

-------------------------------------------

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiTeyr7CYAAUlDh.jpg
-What has changed the most for each of you over the past 9 years?
Takamina: "We've become.... women."

-------------------------------------------

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiTju3YCAAAFE7k.jpg
-Ten years later, will Takamina be still in AKB48?
 Acchan: "If that'd be the case, I'd stop her and make her quick
Takamina:"If nobody would stop me, maybe I'd be still AKB48 ten years later. BUT I'll make my life decisions myself!"[/quote]

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2443 on: March 14, 2014, 10:34:59 AM »
3/13  AKB48 Takamina Henshuu-chou no! Tobitate! Ryuugaku Manyuaru

Offline Momoocloverz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Whatever you say, i'll never give up support her
Re: [TEAM A] The Takahashi Minami Picture Thread
« Reply #2444 on: March 14, 2014, 12:06:09 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2445 on: March 16, 2014, 08:37:23 AM »
After seeing Mayu and Anna doing the interview with the Table for Two representative,
Masahisa Kogure, I wanted to know more about this group.

Here is a 2012 Japan Times story:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/11/14/national/table-for-two-npo-eyes-larger-overseas-presence/#.UyVTZqYazCQ

Masa Kogure of
Table for Two International

Credit: Japan Times

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2446 on: March 17, 2014, 04:52:33 PM »

Taka did nail

no3b talk about Latest news(Grand Reformation team

chibizu mujack on air 140321

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2447 on: March 19, 2014, 06:08:23 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2448 on: March 19, 2014, 05:06:43 PM »
2014.03.19「1番ソングSHOW」19:00-19:56

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2449 on: March 27, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »
She got pranked on 140327 Tunnels no Minasan no Okage deshita:

:lol: :nervous

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #2450 on: March 28, 2014, 03:10:43 AM »
I'm sorry, NO I'M NOT, I don't think the prank was funny at all.

If anything, I hated it. They made Minami cried, and the prank was way beyond the limit of pranking someone. I don't find it funny, and those who do... I don't know what to say to your face.

She was sooo fucking scared, she cried hella hard, she couldn't even grasp for air cuz she was still shaking. Considering this is Minami's thread, I do hope there are people out there who feel the same way I do.

I posted this on Tumblr, I posted this on Stage48, and now I'm posting this on here.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2451 on: March 28, 2014, 03:18:24 AM »

If anything, I hated it. They made Minami cried, and the prank was way beyond the limit of pranking someone. I don't find it funny, and those who do... I don't know what to say to your face.

She was sooo fucking scared, she cried hella hard, she couldn't even grasp for air cuz she was still shaking. Considering this is Minami's thread, I do hope there are people out there who feel the same way I do.

I posted this on Tumblr, I posted this on Stage48, and now I'm posting this on here.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!

Preach, girl. Preach. I give you a  :twothumbs

I give that overdone prank, a  :thumbdown:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2452 on: March 28, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »

mujack

cr chibi-midgetlove.tumblr.com

Minami’s letter to Yuko 14.03.21

Dear Yuuchan

I was very happy that I was able to be with you today, before Yuuchan’s graduation. When I reflect back upon the 8 years of AKB, I think the time we spent together may have been very short. The amount of times we ate together in private was once-when Atsuko announced her graduation.

We both like AKB and we concentrate on our passions. I think that Yuko and I are similar. The thing that is different is that may be because I am the General Manager but I say my opinions out loud but Yuko is the type that doesn’t  need to say it and people that understand, understands- you are the type that speaks with their back. Because what we think are the same I think that even if we’re not together all the time it is okay just being together when we really need to.

We’re not best friends;

we’re comrades.

When I said these words at an interview the staff said to me “Yuko-chan said the same thing”- I was like Ahh… we really felt the same way with each other and I remember it made me really happy. A lot of members have graduated and when we realised there were so little members from the same generation and we understood the feelings of being left behind so much that when Yuko told me that you were thinking of graduating you said to me “Sorry”.

It’s okay.

I know how much Yuko has put in so much effort into AKB. So please, bare your chest up and say “I’m going”. The hole that Yuko leaves behind will be really big, I won’t be able to fill it in by myself so I want to with the members… with the members who have looked at Yuuchan’s back- I want to protect AKB. It will be really sad but I will put my whole heart to send you off. The time left for you as AKB, I hope Oshima Yuko stays as Oshima Yuko.

Congratulations on your graduation.

Takahashi Minami

EXTRAS:

Minami’s narration

The first date with Yuuchan went by so quick…

Yuuchan, you’re really going aren’t you…

I knew that one day a day like this would come but, but you know… like I thought its really sad… I wanted to be with you much more…

Yuuchan, the scenary we saw- I wonder what future it connects to…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Yuko alway take care Takamina.

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2453 on: March 28, 2014, 12:26:46 PM »

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
I totally agree with you.
Athough I feel funny about her reaction but when I saw cried, way she talked , way she walked
I feel cried and sorry for her.
but If Aki-p want her did variety program. I want do diffenent variety, such as cosplay was Sadako or Miku or Luffy
walk in street , did strange face, just better than being bullying for variety program.

I quote them
Quote from: gocchisama
Quote from: mincl17
^ she really was scared and shaking as she walks away... I've watch the whole video including the prank on sasshi and miichan... even though they manage to put sasshi on the water twice, its still cannot compared on how Takamina cried... I too, think its too much.

you should be happy that Takamina was sparred at the last prank (with Micchan and Sasshi being both thrown to the pool).

Yeah she was scared, but you know, it's the same as going to an haunted house...

PErsonally i laughed a lot this one. It felt way more natural than Sasshi (who didn't give a f*** to get the same joke)

I don't think so
well my opinon was can't compare haunted house because haunted house is safe. but if you being pushed  by someone else fall in the sea of shark athough You don't know real shark or fake shark , If You  so shock you may get drown. Athough them have staff help you.

you should be happy that Takamina was sparred at the last prank (with Micchan and Sasshi being both thrown to the pool).
but I think want Taka was  replace miichan  or sasshi.How about you If you will choice being pushed fall in the pool or fall in the sea with shark?

I think  the prank was way beyond the limit of pranking someone.

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2454 on: March 28, 2014, 12:40:18 PM »

poster with DVd Hawaii
Is real Taka right?
oh Too sexy and Beautiful.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2455 on: March 28, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »
- The staff guy took the impact from the object coming down, so Takamina's push was rather gentle
- There were divers on standby so Takamina was never in any danger whatsoever
- Yes, Takamina cried, but when doesn't she? She laughed throughout the rest of the episode
- Falling backwards into a swimming pool unsuspectingly is a pretty horrible feeling as well

So yeah, while I agree it was a pretty brutal prank, but no borders were crossed here. It's Japanese variety in a pro setting.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #2456 on: March 28, 2014, 07:28:29 PM »
- The staff guy took the impact from the object coming down, so Takamina's push was rather gentle
- Yes, Takamina cried, but when doesn't she? She laughed throughout the rest of the episode
- Falling backwards into a swimming pool unsuspectingly is a pretty horrible feeling as well

So yeah, while I agree it was a pretty brutal prank, but no borders were crossed here. It's Japanese variety in a pro setting.

It doesn't matter if there are standby divers. That doesn't make it any better!

Minami cries all the time, yes, I don't disagree with that, but have you ever seen her cry while grasping for breath and shaking like that? She couldn't talk, she was still very shock, it could have ruin her life if she'll never recover from it!

She laughs at the others, but at least the other's prank wasn't as brutal as Minami's! All they did was fall into a pit of water, BIG DEAL!
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2457 on: March 28, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »

It doesn't matter if there are standby divers. That doesn't make it any better!

Minami cries all the time, yes, I don't disagree with that, but have you ever seen her cry while grasping for breath and shaking like that? She couldn't talk, she was still very shock, it could have ruin her life if she'll never recover from it!

She laughs at the others, but at least the other's prank wasn't as brutal as Minami's! All they did was fall into a pit of water, BIG DEAL!

Amen.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Dragonfan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2458 on: March 29, 2014, 02:33:21 AM »
What? I thought I was checking JPH!P, where the people have fun, is not obsessed nor whiner and see this as entertainment, but it looks that now I am in another forum.

That is weird, I'll have to talk with my network company.

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #2459 on: March 29, 2014, 05:02:34 PM »

I think them did borders were crossed here. because if kids did copy variety program.
Ex.Kids bring that child to take a look shark but
that kid don't want look at shark shark then suddenly them pushed that kid in the sea athough that kid can swim.
 then kids think that it's very funny.

I think them serious prank Taka than other guest. Them bring Taka to take a look shark but
Taka don't want look at shark then suddenly them pushed Taka in the sea.

in this pic Taka said that Takamina: "GYAA, SHARK!!! HELP ME!!!"

what about you?
If you can choice  you being pushed in the sea with shark athough you don't know real shark ? Or you being pushed in the pool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I think  it's bullying
because if Them bring Mayuyu, Paruru,Rena,Tomojin,Acchan or Yukirin to take a look shark but
member don't want look at shark then suddenly them pushed member in the sea.
member said that : "GYAA, SHARK!!! HELP ME!!!"
Fan think never saw member feel so scare on variety program. or member scream so loud before.

I guess fan of them angry with this program sure.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:57:12 PM by rabyo »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Bump Bump! feat. Verbal